Famous Singer Aimee Allen Attacked (from AJ interview)

Author Topic: Famous Singer Aimee Allen Attacked (from AJ interview)  (Read 26849 times)

shirteesdotnet

Famous Singer Aimee Allen Attacked (from AJ interview)
« on: March 19, 2009, 02:39:57 PM »
Did I just hear AJ say Aimee Allen was outside AJs show and attacked by people with crowbars? What? She had broken legs or broken bones? What? Did I hear him say this? Can anyone confirm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBCKMTo210k

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Son of bitch.  This angers the hell out of me.  Did anyone else hear this?
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
She just said this on Alex's show.  It happened about a year ago.  The CIA told her not to put anything about Revolution in her album.  She said it was a Mexican gang who ignored 2 other waitresses that were with her and attacked only her.  Nearly to death.  She still has memory loss said she almost died.  All three of them had lots of cash on them and they just dumped their purses and kicked the money around and left.  These things are how you know the New World Order is real.  I am livid.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Re: Aimee Allen Attacked??
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 03:00:06 PM »
Did I just hear AJ say Aimee Allen was outside AJs show and attacked by people with crowbars? What? She had broken legs or broken bones? What? Did I hear him say this? Can anyone confirm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBCKMTo210k

She just said this on The Alex Jones Show.  I am livid.  I can't believe they did this to her. 

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
When the YouTube is up on TheAlexJonesChannel you have to see it.  I didn't see the video but heard it on the stream. 

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Anyone got the YouTube of this up?

Offline Kain

Pretty bad when spooks have to hire goons to beat innocent women.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." - River Tam

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Pretty bad when spooks have to hire goons to beat innocent women.

It totally disgusts me that she went through this.  Damn feds. 

Lucian Solaris

They sicked a Latin death squad on her to 'teach her a lesson' I bet...

Offline Kain

What Latino gang member is going to 'kick' money and walk away. No f**king way. Even if it was a 'gang' initiation, they'd have taken the money. Actually if it WAS a gang initiation, they'd have probably just killed all three of them, and THEN took the money.

Since they DID walk away from the money, just imagine how much they were being PAID to rough Aimee up.

The other two women weren't touched, Aimee was targeted only, and they focused on her face. Broke her JAW.

Doesn't take a large leap of logic. Break a singer's jaw... they can't sing.

They beat the f**k out of her because she put lyrics about 'Revolution' in her songs against Al-CIA-DUH orders.

You want to know who the real criminals in this country are? The same folks that did this to Aimee.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." - River Tam

Offline Noel Degrassi

• First Responders First
She talked about it the other night on Bermas' show. I was really shocked by that story. That's a strong, smart, sexy woman right there!

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 06:47:54 PM »
I wonder why she kept this quiet.  This must have been so traumatic but look at her now, defiant and keeping up the fight.  She gives me inspiration, what a great person and hot to boot.

Offline A Who

• 12.160Mhz
this is truly disgusting, Where did America go? I don't want to live in Amerika, I want the old country back. This is just disgusting and sickening that they send out thugs to do their dirty work, kind of like what they did to JFK. Don't pay your taxes, and if a federal agent comes to your door, have a crow bar ready.

Aimee, I hope all is well, and good luck! :'(
"Build A Great Tomorrow, Hear My Words Today."

http://snardfarker.ning.com/profile/Awho

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimee_Allen

Someone please update her Wikipedia article to tell about the beating received by fed paid Mexicans who beat her with a crowbar and nearly killed her.  Everytime I change an article it doesn't stick.  I think Wikipedia is screwed.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2009, 06:53:25 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9P98jjUPO0

This is Aimee Allen on the Infowarrior with Jason Bermas.

I heard she mentioned her attack on the show but I haven't had a chance to listen.

Offline Elvis

• just one
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmMAs_tTsUw

Here is the AlexJonesChannel upload of the show.  You got to hear her talk about this.  It boils my blood.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth

Here is the AlexJonesChannel upload of the show.  You got to hear her talk about this.  It boils my blood.

Offline TheNatural

I also only found out about this yesterday. I heard her on the show last night and searched her on the net and added her Ron Paul video into my blogg and saw the Bermas show where she talked about it. What a woman! So brave about it and not being frightened. Shes got a real nice voice and is so good-looking and it made me feel warm to see and hear her Ron Paul song.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Part 2 of 4 now up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTTq53PMZ3s

Someone should change her Wikipedia page to reflect this news.  Whenever I try change an entry in Wikipedia it just goes right back to the old one.  Wikipedia is a joke.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Part 2 of 4 now up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTTq53PMZ3s

Someone should change her Wikipedia page to reflect this news.  Whenever I try change an entry in Wikipedia it just goes right back to the old one.  Wikipedia is a joke.

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaKZ6p34f54

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Aimee Allen is never going to quit.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
This story was definitely disturbing.  You have to wonder whether this is nothing more than just some random incident?--then on the other hand, the thing that made me take notice is that she said the two other women were just robbed and pushed aside while they went after her.

I put nothing past the government thugs getting orders to rough her up and try to scare her to shut up.

She is truly and inspiration because they didn't make her shut up!

Aimee is a patriot indeed.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline clearmyst

Re: Did you just hear that Aimee Allen was forcibly drugged?
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2009, 12:02:34 AM »
Heard about this on the bermas show,
very infuriating to hear how they beat her for speaking out.
I dearly hope she now carries a handgun with her at all times

Please dont dismiss the notion that she was targeted,
the CIA has a long history of murdering/assaulting enemies of the state and other subversives who are in the music world.

Also I'm glad she brought up the subject of mental health/psychiatry and basicallly her own horror story of being drugged against her will after a simple support line call!(she wasnt even depressed, just wanted someone to talk to like a therapist!) this personal example among many other hundreds clearly illustrates that the so called mental health self proclaimed experts exist to serve the whims of the state in keeping the slaves in line.

Offline Neco

• Welcome to the 4th Reich
What Latino gang member is going to 'kick' money and walk away. No f**king way. Even if it was a 'gang' initiation, they'd have taken the money. Actually if it WAS a gang initiation, they'd have probably just killed all three of them, and THEN took the money.

Since they DID walk away from the money, just imagine how much they were being PAID to rough Aimee up.

The other two women weren't touched, Aimee was targeted only, and they focused on her face. Broke her JAW.

Doesn't take a large leap of logic. Break a singer's jaw... they can't sing.

They beat the f**k out of her because she put lyrics about 'Revolution' in her songs against Al-CIA-DUH orders.

You want to know who the real criminals in this country are? The same folks that did this to Aimee.

That's pretty sound logic. 
"Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen: the enunciation of truth." ~V

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." ~Patrick Henry

Neco Illuminati

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Re: Did you just hear that Aimee Allen was forcibly drugged?
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2009, 04:51:24 PM »
Heard about this on the bermas show,
very infuriating to hear how they beat her for speaking out.
I dearly hope she now carries a handgun with her at all times

Please dont dismiss the notion that she was targeted,
the CIA has a long history of murdering/assaulting enemies of the state and other subversives who are in the music world.

Also I'm glad she brought up the subject of mental health/psychiatry and basicallly her own horror story of being drugged against her will after a simple support line call!(she wasnt even depressed, just wanted someone to talk to like a therapist!) this personal example among many other hundreds clearly illustrates that the so called mental health self proclaimed experts exist to serve the whims of the state in keeping the slaves in line.

She said she carries a high power taser now.  I think a handgun would be smart as well.

Offline William Rausch

• I am not a number. I am a free man!
RE: Anti-Semitism on PP
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2009, 05:57:46 AM »
Here's what I posted on the PP website in response to certain comments posted by probable agents-provocateur beneath Kurt Nimmo's piece entitled: "Army Dispatched in Response to End the Fed Protests":

William Rausch Says:
March 22nd, 2009 at 2:47 am
I have only one complaint concerning Mr. Nimmo’s article: the fact that the didn’t point out the UNCONSTITUTIONAL nature of the Federal Reserve System according to Article 1, Section 8 of the US Constitution, which clearly grants the issuing power to Congress.  In her famous “Ron Paul Song”, the extremely luscious Jewish-American songstress Aimee Allen, who has done more and suffered more for our movement than any of the Jew-haters on this forum (I mean, can you believe she actually had the ovaries to appear on the Alex Jones Show and on the Jason Bermas Show despite the fact that the last time she appeared on Alex’s show this tiny little Jewish girl (see her size relative to that of the other marchers in the demonstration scenes in the “Ron Paul Song” video) was beaten with a crowbar by three guys) urges us to “break down illegal institutions”, not just institutions that displease her personally. By pointing out that Federal “Law Enforcement” are actually protecting violators of the law (as they did last June when the US Department of Justice spent taxpayer funds to pass out party favors at the Bilderberg conference while ignoring the fact that every US government official who attended that conference did so in felony violation of the Logan Act) we show that WE are not the lawbreakers, and that WE are certainly not the terrorists. By spreading 9/11 truth and 7/7 truth, not to mention Anthrax truth and Mexican Legislative Building truth (why have we forgotten these last two???), we reveal beyond doubt who the real terrorists are, and we defend our own movement while properly delegitimizing the enemies of humanity, cloaked as the are with the cheap and flimsy mantle of ill-gained official power.
No. 6:  What do you want?

No. 2:  Information.  Information.  Information.

No. 6:  Well, you won't get it.

No. 2:  By hook or by crook, we will.

Offline TheHouseMan

Re: World Famous Singer Aimee Allen Attacked (from AJ interview)
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2009, 10:38:53 AM »
World famous is an overstatement.

Nonetheless, it's pretty whack.

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
Re: Famous Singer Aimee Allen Attacked (from AJ interview)
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2009, 12:40:34 PM »
Aimee Allen on "Info-Warrior" w/ Jason Berma (Quicktime Audio) - March 18th, 2009.
http://adap2k.blogspot.com/2009/03/aimee-allen-on-info-warrior-jason.html

Aimee Allen is  in-studio with Alex Jones
http://adap2k.blogspot.com/2009/03/aimee-allen-alex-jones-radio-show-video.html
Quicktime Video
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2