"Bilderberg Conspiracy" -Front page on AOL.com, PrisonPlanet.com mentioned!

Author Topic: "Bilderberg Conspiracy" -Front page on AOL.com, PrisonPlanet.com mentioned!  (Read 14677 times)

nofakenews

The highest levels of the Obama administration are infested with members of a shadowy, elitist cabal intent on installing a one-world government that subverts the will of the American people.

It sounds crazy, but that’s what a group of very persistent conspiracy theorists insists, and they point to President Obama’s nominee for Health and Human Services Secretary, Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, as the latest piece of evidence supporting their claims.

It turns out that Sebelius – like top administration economists Timothy Geithner, Larry Summers and Paul Volcker, as well as leading Obama diplomats Richard Holbrooke and Dennis Ross – is a Bilderberger. That is, she is someone who has participated in the annual invitation-only conference held by an elite international organization known as the Bilderberg group.

The group, which takes its name from the Dutch hotel where it held its first meeting in 1954, exists solely to bring together between 100 and 150 titans of politics, finance, military, industry, academia and media from North America and Western Europe once a year to discuss world affairs. It doesn’t issue policy statements or resolutions, nor does it hold any events other than an annual meeting.

Past participants have included Margaret Thatcher, who attended the 1975 meeting at Turkey’s Golden Dolphin Hotel, former media mogul Conrad Black, who has been to more than a dozen conferences, and Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Condoleezza Rice, Donald Rumsfeld, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, King Juan Carlos of Spain and top officials of BP, IBM, Barclays and the Bank of England.

It is precisely that exclusive roster of globally influential figures that has captured the interest of an international network of conspiracists, who for decades have viewed the Bilderberg conference as a devious corporate-globalist scheme.

The fulminating is aggravated by Obama's preference for surrounding himself with well-credentialed, well-connected, and well-traveled elites. His personnel choices have touched a populist, even paranoid nerve among those who are convinced powerful elites and secret societies are moving the planet toward a new world order.

Their worldview, characterized by a deep and angry suspicion of the ruling class rather than any prevailing partisan or ideological affiliation, is widely articulated on overnight AM radio shows and a collection of Internet websites.

The video sharing website YouTube alone is home to thousands of Bilderberg-related videos.

“I don’t laugh at the people who claim that they understand the connections, but I’ve never really spent much time tracing that through,” said Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas), a former presidential candidate whose libertarian sensibilities have made him a darling of the Bilderberg conspiracists.

“The one thing that concerns me is that the people who surround Obama or Bush generally come from the same philosophic viewpoint and they have their organizations – they have the Trilateral Commission, the CFR [Council on Foreign Relations] and the Bilderbergers, and they’ve been around a long time. And my biggest concern is what they preach: Keynesian economics and interventionism and world planning,” he said.

While it's easy to dismiss the Bilder-busters as cranks, these voices have a way of making themselves heard on the margins of the debate in ways that can prove to be a real, if minor, distraction to Obama’s political team. Bill Clinton had trouble shaking rumors that he was behind a shady criminal syndicate operating out of the Mena airport. George W. Bush was sometimes portrayed as the puppet of clandestine Middle Eastern oil interests.

Obama’s selection of numerous Bilderbergers for key posts “certainly would verify their suspicions,” said Paul, referring to fears of the group’s influence.

“And I don’t think it’s just Obama. Whether it’s the Republicans or the Democrats – Goldman Sachs generally has somebody in treasury. And the big banks generally have somebody in the Federal Reserve. And they’re international people, too. And they’re probably working very hard this weekend, with the G20. And they get involved in the IMF. But that is their stated goal. They do believe in a powerful centralized government and we believe in the opposite.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20010.html

Now Bilderberger dont exist.........  >:( morons WAKE UP!

One popular website, “Prison Planet,” greeted Sebelius’ nomination with the headline “Obama Picks Bilderberger for Health Secretary.”

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Bilderbergers excite conspiracists
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 12:22:23 pm »
hahahaha look at the comments, so pwned.

the bullshit is so thick, even politico bloggers are noticing a funny smell in the air.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

nofakenews

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 12:31:28 pm »
hahahaha look at the comments, so pwned.

the bullshit is so thick, even politico bloggers are noticing a funny smell in the air.

Yeah I noticed.  ;D

I bet this has a motive due to the obama deception being such a powerful documentary.

Offline Travinyle1

• My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 12:32:40 pm »
Wow, good find.

According to Sean Hannity he doesnt know what Bilderburg is. Maybee i should send him this article.

nofakenews

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 12:44:50 pm »
Wow, good find.

According to Sean Hannity he doesnt know what Bilderburg is. Maybee i should send him this article.

Sean Hannity knows but just wont admit it.  ;)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 01:28:06 pm »
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20010.html

It sounds crazy, but that’s what a group of very persistent conspiracy theorists insists,

::)

-------------------------------------

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_3001.shtml

See no evil

By David Cogswell
Online Journal
Feb 27, 2008

I recently had a conversation with a person I'll just call "a successful writer," and when I mentioned an idea that he classified as "conspiracy theory" he said this: "The trouble with conspiracy theories is that they really take a toll on readership. Many people write you off as a conspiracy nut and the result is that you don't get to have your voice in the mainstream dialogue."

Now that gave me pause. It was a slap in the face that forced me to confront the question: Why write? I had to consider the question of whether I want to participate in a dialogue in which one must wear blinders and observe strict boundaries to the free flow of logical discourse or thought. Must I stymie the flow of rational thought whenever I reach a point deemed unacceptable by the establishment? Let's be clear with our terms. The term "conspiracy theory" is not a literal description, it's a label for ideas that cross certain borders, in particular, ideas that suggest abuses of power and illegal activity by people in high places. Conspiracy theory is the label for forbidden thought. The problem with "going there" is not just that one can be proven wrong. It is that it is forbidden to even think about it or discuss it. If one disobeys, one is exiled from the community.

The fact that the term "conspiracy theory" has no literal meaning is one of the many things that was firmly established by the events of 9/11. The official explanation of events of that day is unequivocably a theory of conspiracy. It's the ultimate conspiracy theory for the world's most spectacular crime, but it's not called a conspiracy theory. That term is reserved for any ideas that contradict the official story. This is a very important point. Conspiracy theories are not about conspiracies, they are about forbidden thought. The label "conspiracy theory" is a stop sign on the avenues of rational thought and inquiry. It says, "Stop here. Entrance forbidden."

When one reaches the stop sign, one must turn around, one must find another way, must bend the very laws of physics if that is what it takes, or throw them out altogether in order to avoid following a certain train of thought to its logical conclusion. In 2008 the abuses and outrages of the American political system have ballooned to such monstrous proportions, that there is very little room to think at all if one wishes to remain respectable. That's why the noise from the official media propaganda system is so overwhelmingly loud. The box that we are forced to contain our thoughts within is getting so small there is barely enough room within it to scratch one's nose.

[Continued...]

-------------------------------------

In other words, such is the intellectual cowardice of coincidence theorists, that they'd rather climb Mount Everest to be told a comforting lie by the smooth-talking political con artists they sooooo love to worship than stand still and be told a discomforting truth by an informed critic of those con artists.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if there's a silver lining in all this, it's the sense of poetic justice that comes from knowing that the smug, arrogant, insult-spewing, straw man-bashing, authority-worshipping, know-it-all coincidence theorists we've had to endure for so long are not only getting economically ass-raped just as badly as the rest of us, but by the very criminal, parasitic, banker-owned political establishment they've been mindlessly defending all these years.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline oyk152

Conspiracists Push 'Bilderberger' Theory on AOL news
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 02:17:54 pm »
The latest one contends that many top officials in Obama's administration are involved in a clandestine global cabal bent on creating a one-world government that supersedes the United States.
For decades, conspiracy theorists have viewed the Bilderberg group, an international organization made up of political, financial, academic and military heavyweights that comes together annually to discuss world affairs, as similar to the Trilateral Commission or the Council on Foreign Relations -- two groups comprised of influential movers and shakers who, some say, control world events from behind the scenes.
And now, some in the Obama administration who have taken part in Bilderberg conferences in the past are gaining attention for their alleged involvement in a secret bid for worldwide domination.

continue here  http://news.aol.com/article/bilderberger-conspiracy/382953
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm
The flesh is weak and the mind is strong, but torture the flesh and you destroy the mind.

Stone walls do not a prison make
Nor iron bars a cage
Minds innocent and quiet take
That for an hermitage

Offline ericsnow

http://news.aol.com/article/bilderberger-conspiracy/382953

excerpt...
One conspiracy-minded Web site called PrisonPlanet.com said that if confirmed, Sebelius "will be pleased to do the bidding of the Bilderbergers in the Obama administration."

nofakenews

Re: Conspiracists Push 'Bilderberger' Theory on AOL news
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 02:29:56 pm »
See here and maybe an admin can merge the topic.
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=93236.0

This is a big push at Alex cause this obama deception is opening the eyes yet once again.

They're scared sh*tless people are waking up and they don't know what to do.

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

seems to me like that editor is trying to spread the word to fight the NWO while also having the article approved by the publishers because it pegs it as a conspiracy theory. well when people click on prisonplanet and start reading the stories they will get the real facts

Offline HipGnosis

• Truth Seeker
This is excellent coverage. The article seems to urge the reader to do some more research on Bilderberg and the major players. The live link to prison planet is a nice addition as well. Hopefully this article will open some eyes.
“Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.”- Thoreau

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
I did the survey thingey ... 30% have 'heard of Bilderberg'.

Is this a good number? I would hope for more ... but not bad!
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

nofakenews

I did the survey thingey ... 30% have 'heard of Bilderberg'.

Is this a good number? I would hope for more ... but not bad!

Check again 71%  ;)

Offline ericsnow

Even if only 1 out of 1000 people who read this article actually due further research, that's a good thing. Any publicity is good publicity in this case

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

Here is what they give as totals:

Have you ever heard of the Bilderberg group?
No   71%
Yes   29%
Total Votes: 26,458

Are we both talking about AOL?

There was another question ... "does this sound suspicious"? ... and the numbers are reversed:

Does it sound suspicious to you at all?
Yes   70%
No   30%
Total Votes: 25,023

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

nofakenews

Here is what they give as totals:

No   71%
Yes   29%
Total Votes: 26,458

Are we both talking about AOL?

There was another question ... "does this sound suspicious"? ... and the numbers are reversed:

Yes   70%
No   30%
Total Votes: 25,023

Yeah what the heck I just noticed!

Offline ChristSavage

??? Wait a minute, I thought Bilderberg didn't exist.  If u talk about it u get arrested or w/e.  You're a terrorist if u even mention it!!! ;D  I say arrest whoever wrote the article!!!  (J/K of course)

Offline TBH

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 03:21:07 pm »
Yeah I noticed.  ;D

I bet this has a motive due to the obama deception being such a powerful documentary.

haha seriously, why else put out this article now? The timing of it is too perfect.  The Obama Deception is great and I feel that it is probably the best of Alex's films to wake someone up who hasn't really been exposed to any information before.  I mean, they basically try to discredit the main point of the film, yet didn't mention the film itself once although they did mention prisonplanet and infowars.  I think they are scared that it's becoming viral.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
^Yeah, I think you are right TBH ... and I think the 'survey' is the main thing here ... we will probably see more of these. They need to know the numbers in the population who are aware and believe Bilderbergers (etc) are the NWO.

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
I actually find this amusing.  As TBH said the timing of it is rather suspect. 

We got them really nervous--we cannot slow up now!!

Truth Shockwaves!!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Initiated

What I find interesting, aside from the obvious accusation of 'conspiracists' [sic] as well as its intended connotations and then describing that it is an elite meeting of world powers, is that when you click the Politico link, Ron Paul's picture is captioned with the article title.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison

Offline Candylily

look what AOL decided to write about
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2009, 03:41:13 pm »

Conspiracists Push 'Bilderberger' Theory

The latest one contends that many top officials in Obama's administration are involved in a clandestine global cabal bent on creating a one-world government that supersedes the United States.
For decades, conspiracy theorists have viewed the Bilderberg group, an international organization made up of political, financial, academic and military heavyweights that comes together annually to discuss world affairs, as similar to the Trilateral Commission or the Council on Foreign Relations -- two groups comprised of influential movers and shakers who, some say, control world events from behind the scenes.

And now, some in the Obama administration who have taken part in Bilderberg conferences in the past are gaining attention for their alleged involvement in a secret bid for worldwide domination.

Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, a Bilderberg participant who was recently nominated by Obama for the Health and Human Services secretary post, is the latest high-profile figure to be singled out.

for the rest of the article go to

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Up to nearly 50,000 votes ... no change in percentages!

No   71%
Yes   29%
Total Votes: 40,769

nofakenews

Up to nearly 50,000 votes ... no change in percentages!

No   71%
Yes   29%
Total Votes: 40,769

I think I might have looked at the numbers a little fast but most of the time lately I have been saving screen shots or the whole page if someone decides to delete a good article like they did with playboy. I have a backup to put up.

The poll is not in real time according to AOL but I think we know why.

Offline Shewolf

Re: look what AOL decided to write about
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2009, 03:51:17 pm »
Yea!!!! PrisonPlanet has a link on that article!!!
Pass the KY because the government won't provide it!

Offline Cywar

What I find interesting, aside from the obvious accusation of 'conspiracists' [sic] as well as its intended connotations and then describing that it is an elite meeting of world powers, is that when you click the Politico link, Ron Paul's picture is captioned with the article title.

Combine that with the new police terrorist watch list - which also mentions RP and ya got a good reason to be scared of all us nutjobs and round us up or something.
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

—Albert Einstein

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
AOL's survey still remains at exactly the same percentages ... must be rigged.

I would bet you a buck that the numbers are WAY more that know about Bilderberg.

orangeblue

I would bet you a buck that the numbers are WAY more that know about Bilderberg.

It doesn't really matter that much.  In the past, the MSM were always the ones driving the propaganda by putting ideas and beliefs into the minds of the public.  Now the MSM is being forced to start reacting to us in the alternative media instead.  This is a huge change in the “order” of things.  They now remind me of a boxer on the canvas who's just struggling to make it to the bell.

Offline Cywar

It doesn't really matter that much.  In the past, the MSM were always the ones driving the propaganda by putting ideas and beliefs into the minds of the public.  Now the MSM is being forced to start reacting to us in the alternative media instead.  This is a huge change in the “order” of things.  They now remind me of a boxer on the canvas who's just struggling to make it to the bell.

nice analogy - it does seem that way.
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

—Albert Einstein

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
No   71%
Yes   29%
Total Votes: 67,629

Yes   70%
No   30%
Total Votes: 63,971

Offline freedom7

Interesting how the Obama Deception gets released and suddenly Bilderberg makes the front page on aol.com. Its working...

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Interesting how the Obama Deception gets released and suddenly Bilderberg makes the front page on aol.com. Its working...

I wonder if people still want AJ to censor the Bilderberg stuff? Doubt it.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Weasel

• Little Red Hen Garden
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2009, 05:50:22 pm »

In other words, such is the intellectual cowardice of coincidence theorists, that they'd rather climb Mount Everest to be told a comforting lie by the smooth-talking political con artists they sooooo love to worship than stand still and be told a discomforting truth by an informed critic of those con artist.

Thank You Geolib!  You just gave me a excellent come back for those who lamely write off anything I say as conspiracy theory, I'll call them Intellectual Cowards;D
Say No to the nwo cluckheads - http://littleredhengarden.wordpress.com/

Offline Travinyle1

• My Youtube Channel
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2009, 06:17:19 pm »
Its so funny how they have to admit the group exists but yet its a "conspiracy theory" at the same time. Your seeing this with everything now.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2009, 06:20:30 pm »
..... and why would they do this? perhaps because they want people AWAKE now to insight a rebellion?.

To add to that, why haven't they censored the net like they were allegedly going to do?

Where is Internet 2?

Why is Glenn Beck trying to inisght a Rebellion?

Perhaps they want you to go ahead and research these things now, because the internet is sufficiently loaded with hoards of utter bullshit combined with fractions of truth. It took them a few years but they have done it, the new way to research is GOOGLE instead of BOOKS.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline DM

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

No   71%
Yes   29%
Total Votes: 106,754

Offline joeblack

aol
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2009, 07:55:32 pm »
Conspiracists Push 'Bilderberger' TheoryAOL
posted: 2 HOURS 32 MINUTES AGOcomments: 2802filed under: Political News, The Obama PresidencyPrintShareText SizeAAA(March 15) - Another conspiracy theory surrounding President Barack Obama is making the rounds, according to Politico.com.

And now, some in the Obama administration who have taken part in Bilderberg conferences in the past are gaining attention for their alleged involvement in a secret bid for worldwide domination

Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, a Bilderberg participant who was recently nominated by Obama for the Health and Human Services secretary post, is the latest high-profile figure to be singled out.
Skip over this content One conspiracy-minded Web site called PrisonPlanet.com said that if confirmed, Sebelius "will be pleased to do the bidding of the Bilderbergers in the Obama administration."
The fact that other top members of the Obama team -- economists Timothy Geithner, Larry Summers and Paul Volcker -- have participated in Bilderberg conferences has only added fuel to the fire.
This latest theory comes just weeks after AOL ran a story about the Birthers, a group of conservatives who believes Obama is ineligible to be president because of alleged questions surrounding his birth status.
Click here to read more about the Bilderberg conspiracy from Politico.com
"there's nothing new under the sun, it's only history repeating itself" spaceman

Offline Initiated

Re: aol
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2009, 08:00:01 pm »
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison