This room is for anyone to write their own article

Author Topic: This room is for anyone to write their own article  (Read 26520 times)

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
This room is for anyone to write their own article
« on: October 05, 2007, 05:23:15 PM »
I know--I just broke the rule, but I keep looking at this thread for original articles by listeners and it seems people just use it for regular posts that belong in the general thread or elsewhere.

Maybe having a sticky with guidelines would help.

Offline Biggs

Re: Isn't this thread for completed original articles for PrisonPlanet.com?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 03:14:14 PM »
I agree it should only be for articles or blogs written by PP members, and not general stuff or favourite articles by 3rd parties, there are plenty of places to put these elsewhere.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Beelze-bush

• Tom Scearce's Home On The Web
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 11:24:11 AM »
Isn't that the moderators' duty to remove posts to the appropriate thread?
ouch!

Offline EchelonMonitor

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 04:08:10 PM »
Isn't that the moderators' duty to remove posts to the appropriate thread?

lol, post anywhere and let the moderators take care of it?

Nah, I think people should at least try to post in the right place, especially since the moderators themselves don't seem to understand.

Offline EchelonMonitor

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 08:15:08 PM »
I would really like to see some some completed original articles posted in this thread--do people have trouble reading or what?

Offline the general

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 10:59:10 PM »
I would really like to see some some completed original articles posted in this thread--do people have trouble reading writing or what?

yes
Blessed are those who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness --
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven

Offline tehowe

• Splitters, splitters!
    • Aleatoric
Re: This room is for anyone to write their own article
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 01:21:26 PM »
Ok, here goes...
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand

Offline tehowe

• Splitters, splitters!
    • Aleatoric
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 01:35:59 PM »
Well... I tried to post something of my own but forum posts are limited to 20k characters. That's a bit short for essays. But the attenuated versions have links to the rest of the article. These are my modest contribution to the Infowar.

Anyways, hopefully this will whet our appetites... let's get out to the reference libraries, let's get those camcorders on the streets, and break through the media blockade! Prison Planet journalism, take to the streets and let's do some writing. Forget the National Novel Writing month, there's more important work to do.

Don't want to do journalism or write non-fiction essays? How about some fiction that exposes the power elite? A short story contest?

We can't let Aaron and the Watsons have all the fun, can we? =)
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 03:19:03 AM »
Well... I tried to post something of my own but forum posts are limited to 20k characters. That's a bit short for essays. But the attenuated versions have links to the rest of the article. These are my modest contribution to the Infowar.

Anyways, hopefully this will whet our appetites... let's get out to the reference libraries, let's get those camcorders on the streets, and break through the media blockade! Prison Planet journalism, take to the streets and let's do some writing. Forget the National Novel Writing month, there's more important work to do.

Don't want to do journalism or write non-fiction essays? How about some fiction that exposes the power elite? A short story contest?

We can't let Aaron and the Watsons have all the fun, can we? =)

You can use multiple posts (20k each post in the same thread).  I would be interested in reading your work.

Update: tearing the veil, reading it now (and linking the threads)!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline tehowe

• Splitters, splitters!
    • Aleatoric
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 09:48:49 AM »
Thanks Sane, I appreciate that. You know, one of the most interesting parts of the process of doing original research for an article is the process of discovery. Being in a reference library is basically the same process as using Google, only it takes a bit longer. The advantage is that there's such a wealth of stuff that (despite Google's efforts of years past) is just not available online, and perhaps never will be. You can find great stuff that no one has really quoted before, find your own connections, go off on new tangents. This is especially important if we're to branch out and avoid just rehashing the same quotes over and over. I was fortunate to find some great stuff about the Panopticon, and a book written by one of the British wartime radio monitors, a guy whose job it was to just sit and analyze the Third Reich's propaganda.

Gombrich, E. H. (1970) Myth and Reality in German War-Time Broadcasts.
     London: University of London, The Athlone Press

Check this out:

“I should like to propose that what is characteristic of Nazi propaganda is less the lie than the imposition of a paranoiac pattern on world events… In the sense in which I use it (paranoia) here it is rather the pathological magnification of a reaction to which we are unfortunately only too prone, because it is rooted in the given contrast between me and them. I am, of course, good and right and I work as hard as I can, and if my wishes remain unfulfilled this must be due to them. … forbid any expression of doubt in the paranoiac myth and you will automatically foster the tendency to what psychologists call regression, a back-sliding towards the more primitive habits of mind which Le Bon attributed to the crowd. The language we speak is imbued with myth, and so we return with ease to the animistic reaction of turning abstractions into living entities and classes or nations into mythical beings.”  [16] (14, 21)

That's money. Or, gold, rather.  :D From a rich mine.

There was a book that was really rich in information about what Alex would call 'Trauma-based Mind Control'

Pyszczynski, Thomas A., Greenberg, J, Solomon, S. (2002) In the wake of 9/11: the psychology of terror.
     Washington: America Psychological Association

“[Adult's] security base must broaden to something bigger than their parents: something large enough to provide protection from these bigger threats … the child consequently shifts the basis of his or her psychological security from maintaining a sense of value in the eyes of the parents to maintaining a sense of value in the eyes of the culture at large and its deistic and secular representatives.” [9] 26-27

(The implicit assumption here is of a pre-existing collectivist culture.) They then go on to say that threats of terror, basically, put you in a regressive state - just like the commentator on Nazi propaganda said! So you go crying to mommy and daddy, or whomever has the biggest guns.

So, yeah. I guess my point is a fairly obvious one - if we all do our own research and share our findings with each other, then the 'infowar' will be richer and more diverse for it: start your personal revolution now.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 11:07:35 AM »
I should like to propose that what is characteristic of Nazi propaganda is less the lie than the imposition of a paranoiac pattern on world events… In the sense in which I use it (paranoia) here it is rather the pathological magnification of a reaction to which we are unfortunately only too prone, because it is rooted in the given contrast between me and them. I am, of course, good and right and I work as hard as I can, and if my wishes remain unfulfilled this must be due to them. … forbid any expression of doubt in the paranoiac myth and you will automatically foster the tendency to what psychologists call regression, a back-sliding towards the more primitive habits of mind which Le Bon attributed to the crowd. The language we speak is imbued with myth, and so we return with ease to the animistic reaction of turning abstractions into living entities and classes or nations into mythical beings.”  [16] (14, 21)

interesting and useful, a different take on the propaganda machine but is clearly most accurate as an observation.

yes you are right, libraries full of old academic periodicals are one hell of a resource. stuff that will take a long time to get on the net, if ever, can be found in abundance, most of it original research.

thank you, I had forgotten about such things.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline EchelonMonitor

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 04:10:29 AM »
Bump, as most people don't seem to get it yet--this thread is for completed articles you write for publication at PrisonPlanet.com, TruthNews.us, and InfoWars.com--you know--as a journalist.

Don't forget to include in your article the basics of journalism, which most mainstream "journalists" are ignorant of:  who, what, why, where, when and how

Offline Biggs

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 03:59:04 PM »
Don't forget to include in your article the basics of journalism, which most mainstream "journalists" are ignorant of:  who, what, why, where, when and how

good advice to any budding writer.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline PatriotX

• When pawns come to life, things get interesting...
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2007, 11:45:32 AM »
Part of the problem is that some posts have been imported (like mine for intance) while others have not been exported to general discussion or where ever to clean up the journalism blog....  I originally posted "PatriotX" in general discussion.... My mistake.  Newbie of course.

Patriot X.
Whose Game Are You Playing?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 08:05:40 PM »
Bump, as most people don't seem to get it yet--this thread is for completed articles you write for publication at PrisonPlanet.com, TruthNews.us, and InfoWars.com--you know--as a journalist.

Actually this is for PP FORUM journalism.  In other words, they are not necessarily for submission to one of AJ's sites.  You are welcome to submit them there via email to Aaron or to the other contacts.  This is more of a place to submit your own work or highly opinionated editorial comments (hopefully with references and based on facts). Many of the posts here may have cross posting on an AJ site, or even another site.  Some are submitted to local papers and get published there.  Some are only published here. Sorry for any miscommunication.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

EvadingGrid

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 08:03:47 AM »
Actually this is for PP FORUM journalism.  In other words, they are not necessarily for submission to one of AJ's sites.  You are welcome to submit them there via email to Aaron or to the other contacts.  This is more of a place to submit your own work or highly opinionated editorial comments (hopefully with references and based on facts). Many of the posts here may have cross posting on an AJ site, or even another site.  Some are submitted to local papers and get published there.  Some are only published here. Sorry for any miscommunication.

>:( So Forum Journalisim is just hot air .,.,.  >:(

E-Mailing Aron or Aaron at Inforwars is a waste of f##king time. Like I am going to spend hours researching, ref, and writting an article just to get it deleted in there spam filter - year right.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 03:52:29 PM »
Sorry about the above
 ;D

Offline Byrne0ut

PP Forum Journalism for Member written Articles Only.
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 10:16:54 PM »
I am bumping this because it is a good point.  Since I am the moderator of the topic I should have done this a while ago.  Please only post articles in here that you have written yourself, not stuff you found and copy and pasted, I want original (and well source) articles only.  Thank you

Offline Biggs

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2009, 05:56:55 AM »
I would add that extended blog type posts are okay too, not one or two paragraph rants, but ones that extend to the length of an article.

but only stuff you have written yourself, no cutting and pasting the work of others................ ever, there are many many places in this forum to put the work of others, this space is for your own work only.

[EDIT - just noticed I am not a mod on this section, ROFL, there's me putting my two pennies worth in,  anyway the above still applies   ;D  ]
STOP THE KILLING NOW

klhrevolutionist

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2009, 04:38:46 PM »
I post some of my own works as well as my contributors articles. I do not post every single one on this forum, instead I post what many will hopefully find useful information.

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong section.

Offline space86

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 09:18:55 PM »
I like reading the New York Times.

vladimir

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2009, 09:43:03 PM »
(...)
I was fortunate to find some great stuff about the Panopticon, and a book written by one of the British wartime radio monitors, a guy whose job it was to just sit and analyze the Third Reich's propaganda.

Gombrich, E. H. (1970) Myth and Reality in German War-Time Broadcasts.
     London: University of London, The Athlone Press

Check this out:

“I should like to propose that what is characteristic of Nazi propaganda is less the lie than the imposition of a paranoiac pattern on world events… In the sense in which I use it (paranoia) here it is rather the pathological magnification of a reaction to which we are unfortunately only too prone, because it is rooted in the given contrast between me and them. I am, of course, good and right and I work as hard as I can, and if my wishes remain unfulfilled this must be due to them. … forbid any expression of doubt in the paranoiac myth and you will automatically foster the tendency to what psychologists call regression, a back-sliding towards the more primitive habits of mind which Le Bon attributed to the crowd. The language we speak is imbued with myth, and so we return with ease to the animistic reaction of turning abstractions into living entities and classes or nations into mythical beings.”  [16] (14, 21)

(...)

Pyszczynski, Thomas A., Greenberg, J, Solomon, S. (2002) In the wake of 9/11: the psychology of terror.
     Washington: America Psychological Association

“[Adult's] security base must broaden to something bigger than their parents: something large enough to provide protection from these bigger threats … the child consequently shifts the basis of his or her psychological security from maintaining a sense of value in the eyes of the parents to maintaining a sense of value in the eyes of the culture at large and its deistic and secular representatives.” [9] 26-27

(The implicit assumption here is of a pre-existing collectivist culture.) (...)

You have to be careful when you read these Anglo-American psychoanalyzers of the Nazi mentality. The British ruling class, in particular, but also the American, by inheritance, have a tendency to view their own mindset as the only rational one. During the war, they liked to say that the German leaders were "third-rate actors". All of these clowns, on both sides, were third-rate actors. After the war, a lot of money was spent on academic psychologists to build a case that German fascism was the result of mere lunacy, and nothing else. Yet serious work by German phychoanalysts, in particular that of Wilhelm Reich (The Mass Psychology of Fascism), was ignored. Reich made some important observations about Nazi sexual puritanism but didn't ignore the fact that sexual liberation was far more advanced in pre-Hitler Germany than in most countries. And he didn't ignore the political facts behind the Nazi takeover. Reich was a leading student of Sigmund Freud, who believed that myth and mystification played a destructive role in human society; Freud's books were burned. Reich's books were burned (by the FDA) in the Eisenhower years during Reich's exile in the U.S. On the other hand, Karl Jung, who believed that modern man should embrace his ancient myths, was not challenged by the Nazis in his position as head of the German-language Psychoanalytical Society (centered in Switzerland but active in Germany and Austria). Jung believed that mankind's true interests could be uncovered in the mythical monsters of his dreaming life. Freud (and moreso Reich) believed that society represses the true interests of individuals and that these lie repressed and unconscious; furthermore, Reich especially (but Freud originated the idea in psychology) believed that social forces could (and do) play on these mechanisms of repression to set individuals against their true interests. This is a larger view of social dynamic than the simple "individual against the tyrant" scenario and broadens the scope of social propaganda ('propaganda' is a morally neutral word in the German language) to include positive appeals to the repressed and alienated self in order to bring the individual in line with his or her true interests (sexually, ethically, economically, and politically) -- not simply manipulative use to forward the ends of tyranny. Reich broke with Freud over Freud's increasing pessimistic acceptance that the so-called "death wish" was an active force in mankind's self-enslavement; Freud had a sign on his Vienna clinic reading, "No politics allowed inside."

This "maintaining a sense of value in the eyes of the culture at large" that you quote, tehowe, does not refer necessarily to a "collectivist" culture as the term is generally used in Conservative circles. Pyszczynski means the society of human intercourse at the adult level. In psychoanalytic literature this is termed "individuation" and is the goal of psychological health. Individuation doesn't mean submission to society (that would be the role of a child), but participation so that a truce can be negotiated between the will of the individual and the collective will of the society, in which both may have to undergo a change. And all societies have collective norms -- be they atrophied and self-destructive, or dynamic and forward-looking.

Lastly, there is an excellent book on propaganda by a student of Pavlov, Serge Chakotin, entitled The Rape of the Masses, which is hard to find but a used copy may still be available through Amazon(c) and some university libraries have it. Chakotin was an anarchist who was active in the early days of the Bolshevik Revolution, left Russia to settle in France, and saw the rise of European fascism. He had a lot to say about the failure of anti-fascists in his time to oppose Hitler and Mussolini with an effective use of propaganda. The symbols and themes we associate with the public face of the Nazis and Italian Fascists are analyzed by Chakotin with a view to how they resonate neurologically at a level that Pavlov first uncovered in his lab dogs.

Freud's nephew, Edward Bernais, came to America before World War I and participated in the American war-propaganda effort. He later laid the basis for modern American advertizing (no less!). His ideas on propaganda have been used in the late 20th and early 21st centuries by U.S. and U.K. governments. Adam Curtis, former producer for BBC television, produced a must-see documentary on the life and influence of Edward Bernais. You can view the documentary at...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8953172273825999151

Analysis of Hitler's character and motives is still limited to speculations about his psychopathology, but an interesting major film that made Hitler's personality out to be more than the cardboard cut-out of the "standard received wisdom" came out a few years ago and was suppressed. See my comment on this film, under the title "En la defensa de Will Smith / In Defence of Will Smith", at...
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=88331.msg540880#msg540880

Offline stef-uk

britons millionaires club shrivels by half
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 05:14:52 PM »
Hey guys first time posting on the forum, and ive got a news artical off of bloomberg about britons shrinking millionaires. Im working class but this artical worries me because these millionaires run small bussiness. not unlike the guy recently arrested for paying employees with gold coins. And in the space of three years the number of  millionaires has halved, billionaires by 37%. Were seeing the death of the highstreet and the death of local bussiness and economies. If this is happening in the UK and europe what about the numbers in the US?. This is classic N.W.O modus operandi.

Heres the link to the artical: http//www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20603037&sid=aNobDe38OQpi&refer=home

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2009, 11:46:25 PM »
Hey guys first time posting on the forum, and ive got a news artical off of bloomberg about britons shrinking millionaires. Im working class but this artical worries me because these millionaires run small bussiness. not unlike the guy recently arrested for paying employees with gold coins. And in the space of three years the number of  millionaires has halved, billionaires by 37%. Were seeing the death of the highstreet and the death of local bussiness and economies. If this is happening in the UK and europe what about the numbers in the US?. This is classic N.W.O modus operandi.

Not surprising. In fact, that's their plan.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2009, 11:49:04 PM »
>:( So Forum Journalisim is just hot air .,.,.  >:(

E-Mailing Aron or Aaron at Inforwars is a waste of f##king time. Like I am going to spend hours researching, ref, and writting an article just to get it deleted in there spam filter - year right.

I've gotten four of my works published, one recently, on Alex Jones' websites. The best thing to do is send an email to writers@infowars.com and CC it to one of the site admins.

As long as it's newsworthy and supported by reputable references, it can get published.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 11:50:45 PM »

If you're looking for the Writer's War Room, it's at Propaganda Matrix Forum:

http://propagandamatrix.com/forum/index.php?board=10.0

Offline TiffanyTrouble

An Austin Anomally - article
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2009, 05:03:37 PM »
As many of you know, Friday marked the passing of the "Cap and Trade" bill, which was designed to impose heavy energy taxes on average American consumers.  The bill not only gave more power to individuals working for the current administration's energy agenda, it also contained amendments that pertained to housing, not energy.  The malodorous icing on the putrid cake was the 300 pages filed around 3:00am the day the representatives were to vote on the bill.  Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) was of the few who actually read this amendment and attempted a filibuster on Friday, but unfortunately, it still passed by seven votes.   In response to the bill's passage through the House of Representatives, TEA Party Patriots across the nation rallied at capitol buildings and other public meeting areas -- like Heritage Square in Waco -- to voice their dissent.  I personally emailed Meetup group organizers, and even Alex Jones, requesting that action be taken in Texas' capitol to protest the contemptible actions preceding the bill's passage.  After receiving response from Independence Day Tea Party Austin's organizer, I vowed to be at the City Hall on Saturday, June 27th to speak my mind.  Here arrives the focus of this article.

On my way to the Austin City Hall, my 1995 Jeep overheated, which I later found out was the result of a radiator hose malfunction, and I was hindered from attending the protest -- if in fact, one occurred.  In my distress, I ended up in the parking lot of the Daugherty Arts Center at the intersection of Barton Springs and Dawson near downtown Austin.  Thanks to the generosity of a convenient store clerk, I obtained a jug of water, about one-third full to assist my radiator.  By the time I had walked back to the parking lot, there was an Austin City Police car stopped perpendicular to my jeep.  I was greeted by an officer who asked if I needed help.  Drenched with sweat and tears from the Texas afternoon sun, and knowing very little about the engine of a vehicle, I readily accepted his offer.  Regrettably, I never learned the officer's name, but I will always remember his kindness.  He not only told me what was wrong, he reconnected my radiator hose, and refilled the water in my reservoir.  He was polite, courteous, and respectful in every sense of the word.  Not once did he patronize my lack of mechanical knowledge and prowess.  His attitude was relaxed, sincere and down-to-earth, much unlike most officers with whom I have had contact in the past.  I feel it also necessary to note that I felt not that he wanted to "take me home," as they say, but that his goal was simply to help a person in need. 

I am well aware that not all police officers are bullies, manipulative liars, and crooks.  However, most of my experiences have been unfavorable. Whether giving a statement or requesting aid, I usually feel less than safe in the presence of an individual who has been given a significant amount of power over average citizens.  The purpose of this article is to share a moment of positivity, and to hopefully spread an ounce of hope to those who have lost it.  The goodness in people is often hidden and sometimes impossible to find, but we are occasionally blessed enough to receive it at times we would never expect.

Tiffany Diane Ross

Offline Disseminate

• Non-consenting subject in a social experiment
    • Disseminate
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2009, 12:27:03 AM »
I would really like to see some some completed original articles posted in this thread--do people have trouble reading or what?
Wrote one. It's not citing anything but personal experience, general knowledge and observation. (It's not a scholarly piece.) I've neglected to include footnote referencing because I was feeling a little lazy - but still a bit peed off enough to share it here.
War on terror - a brilliant way to bring about the Hegelian ideal of synthesis.

Offline chris killz blog

• My music site
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2009, 10:50:00 AM »
I wrote this and I'm trying to submit it please for consideration.  It's from my blog http://chriskillz503.blogspot.com  thanks

School <a href="http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou090902_jj_obama-kids-speech-schools.1401180e9.html">districts across Texas</a> and the rest of the  country are catching a lot of flack from outraged parents who don't even trust Obama enough anymore to let him talk to their kids on TV even without them there.   

Very little is known about the president's top secret surprise indoctrination to state worship sales pitch scheduled for 11am Tuesday.  This lack of transparency is nothing new from this presidency tho, that could possibly be one of the main reasons the people are becoming increasingly unsatisfied with him and his schemes.  The enormity of the ridiculous and unsustainable commitments the people are being permanently locked into is becoming increasingly clear to the citizens. 

The only further details available about the content of this mysterious speech are being speculated based on information on http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10582301/President-Obama%E2%80%99s-Address-to-Students-Across-America-September-8-2009 leaked from inside the school system. 

The document is not clear at all on the topics of the speech, but it asks the kids to be good little boot lickers and do whatever the president asks them to do and think about the new ideas he "challenges them to think about".

<a href="http://www.examiner.com/x-19823-Progressive-Examiner~y2009m9d1-Big-Brother-alert-Sorry-but-Obamas-planned-address-to-all-the-nations-schoolchildren-is-creepy">Many citizens</a> are rightfully extremely wary of this guy influencing their children, or other people's children for that matter.

Just as predicted, Obama is continuing and accelerating the anti-american central planning agenda followed by his predecessor George W. Bush. Bush was heavily criticized by the left media at the time over his October 1, 1991 speech to school children, the first ever of it's kind.

In a statement from GOP chairman Jim Greer he said "he was absolutely appalled that taxpayer dollars are being used to spread President Obama's socialist ideology."

Central planning, socialism, fascism, marxism, it's all the same really they like to confuse people with the terms and keep people thinking it's gonna be different this time.  Not like Italy, Russia, China, Germany.  No, they want us to think they can tinker around with a few details and we're going to get a different result. 

Trust us they say.  Well trust is something that's hard to obtain but easy to lose.  Sometimes once it's gone, it's gone forever.
http://chriskillz503.blogspot.com
My flagship Blog Original Content
http://townhallrage.blogspot.com
http://posterrevolution.blogspot.com
Please allow me to be your 1-stop source for all of your Poster Revolution needs all in one place

Offline LibertyPrevails

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2009, 06:22:42 PM »
I've gotten four of my works published, one recently, on Alex Jones' websites. The best thing to do is send an email to writers@infowars.com and CC it to one of the site admins.

As long as it's newsworthy and supported by reputable references, it can get published.
Thanks for this information. How long did it take for them to respond? I submitted an article as well.
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―Psalm 94:16

Offline h2omark

Karen Johnson Tells Constitution Party Delegates 9-11 Inside Job.
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2009, 04:36:49 PM »
Phoenix AZ:
October 23-24
This weekend was the annual national meeting of the Constitution Party in Phoenix Arizona. I was able to attend (wearing my infowars attire ;D) and heard Arizona candidate for governor, Senator Karen Johnson, speak. Among her remarks were whom she believes are the real criminals behind 9-11. A video clip is posted on youtube here.][url]youtube here.[/url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkovkjrbNW4

Offline Whitman

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 07:57:10 PM »
I know--I just broke the rule, but I keep looking at this thread for original articles by listeners and it seems people just use it for regular posts that belong in the general thread or elsewhere.

Maybe having a sticky with guidelines would help.

Offline ShadesOfKnight

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2010, 11:30:07 AM »
Well, since you asked, here's one I wrote shortly after 9/11:

The Farce of "Public Education."

"Anyone who has passed through the regular gradations of classical education and not been made a fool by it may consider himself as having had a very narrow escape."- William Hazlitt

"How is it that little children are so intelligent and men so stupid? It must be education that does it." - Alexandre Dumas

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"I believe one of the reasons so many do not get a higher education is the fear of their parents that they will lose more morally than they will receive mentally." - Williams Jennings Bryan

"In our dreams, we have limitless resources and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands. The present educational conventions fade from our minds, and unhampered by tradition, we work our own good will upon a grateful and responsive rural folk. We shall not try to make these people or any of their children into philosophers or men of learning, or of science. We have not to raise up from among them authors, editors, poets or men of letters. We shall not search for embryo great artists, painters, musicians nor lawyers, doctors, preachers, statesmen, of whom we have an ample supply. The task we set before ourselves is a very simple as well as a very beautiful one, to train these people as we find them to a perfectly ideal life just where they are. So we will organize our children and teach them to do in a perfect way the things their fathers and mothers are doing in an imperfect way, in the homes, in the shops, and on the farm."
- Occasional Letter Number 1, from the General Education Board Established by J.D. Rockefeller, with J.T. Gates and A. Carnegie as trustees. Letter penned by J.T. Gates

"Every child in America entering school at the age of five is insane because he comes to school with certain allegiances toward our founding fathers, toward his parents, toward a belief in a supernatural being, toward the sovereignty of this nation as a separate entity...It's up to you teachers to make all of these sick children well by creating the international children of the future."
- Chester M. Pierce, Professor of Education at Harvard University, in an address to the Association for Childhood Education International, April 1972.

Public Education, especially in the United States, is a complete Farce, and a complete Failure to educate the children. It is, however, a complete success for indoctrinate the children, and to bring them down to the 'lowest common denominator.'

In order to understand this and to see it clearly, you have to understand the history of education in the United States.

In the Colonial period, education was handled by two different methods. In the North, education was an effort that was not often (if ever) state-run, but rather handled privately. The sponsorhip for such education was strictly the domain of private organizations. In the Middle Colonies, a similar effort was used, but in place of private institutions were the parochial ones. In the Southern colonies, education was the function and responsibility of the family and the individual. It was strictly a hands-off affair, that the state had no business involving itself with; it was the domain of the family and individual to determine what education, if any, was appropriate.

Moving forward to the Early American period following the Revolution, education remained eclectic in its application. However, it is during this period that some important evolutions occurred. First was the Land Ordinance of 1785, which set aside within every Western Territory sections that were allotted for the maintenance of Public Education (with a focus on Public Maintenance), and a separate section in which religious education could be performed. Second, the Nortwest Ordinance of 1787 specifically "encouraged" public education, but did not mandate it. During this period, the States (formerly Colonies) were largely left to determine how best to perform educational efforts on their own; these two Ordinances were specific to Territories and had no sway in the States. Many states, in seeing the "encouragement" to found schools, began founding them in great numbers; of particular help was the common practice of State Taxes funding the hiring of teaching staff. Various individuals established differing curriculums, but religious curriculum was explicitly denied in any State-funded school.

During the next period of American history, some important developments were accomplished. The first Secretary of Education was Horace Mann in 1837. He was a primary mover in the founding of the Department of Education, and he was the initiator of the Federalization of Education. It was through his efforts that Education began to cease being a State-handled matter, and instead began to become Federally run. Also of importance during this period was the beginning of compulsory attendance. While public schools existed previously, it was not until 1857 that the first mandatory attendance law was passed in Massachusetts. By 1918, every state in the Union had adopted such legislation. Finally, in 1839, the first State-Run school for the education of teachers was established. This would set a precedent which would culminate in the requirement that all educators be State-taught.

In the next period of American history, the State's influence began to be tempered and influenced by Business interests. Schools became "workplaces" of their own, and became focused on social behaviour conditioning. With the rapid influx of immigrants, various Industry and Business leaders felt it would be to their best interests if the students that were coming in were "conditioned" to behave in a particular manner, and to therefore "increase efficiency." To this end, the National Education Association formalized the curricula of "grammar school," and "secondary school." In addition, they formalized not only the curricula, but also the duration and developed the grading system. By 1892, the development of the modern system of schooling was finished and put forward. Coupled with the Compulsory Attendance and Child Labor laws, these formal doctrines guaranteed that the children would be "contributing to their own well-being and society's good."

This evolution, from schooling being the responsibility of private organizations and the individual or family's choice to being Federally-run and funded is one element of the failure of American Education. The focus of schooling evolving from public maintenance to "molding our children" is the other element. Either one, separately, is not helpful... but also not a critical failure. Taken together, they open the door for very important abuses to be made a reality.

In "modern" times, we have seen massive changes that were enabled by the evolutions I've already mentioned. Between 1896 and 1920, emboldened by their success in the period from 1860 - 1892, Captains of Business and Industry spent a great deal of money to influence and manipulate the development of the forming "public school system." In fact, Andrew Carnegie and J.D. Rockefeller individually spent more on funding the "public school system" than did the Federal Government in 1915! The effects of these activities permitted these individuals and organizations to shift the focus of "public education" away from "teaching students how to learn" and towards "being good for society." In fact, a Department of Education document from 1967 entitled "Designing Education for the Future" actually defines "education" as "a means to achieve important economic and social goals of a national character." In another Department of Education document also in 1967 entitled "Behavioral Science Teacher Education Project," there are some important elements. For instance, the document promotes an educational system where "few will be able to maintain control over their opinions," and promotes a system of schooling which will show the student that they and their classmates are irresponsible and need to be controlled by the state. Does that sound familiar to any of you? It should. Elements of both of these documents have been incorporated into every State's Department of Education standards through the tactic of with-holding of Federal (which are actually Business and Industry) funds from the school if they fail to comply.

Also of interest is that the schools disciplinary procedures during the 1960s were re-evaluated and the normal methods of discipline were nominated for obsolescence and being "not good for our children," leaving the schools powerless against simple student mischief. What purpose would this serve? The answer becomes obvious when one considers that until the 1900s, there were NO "administrators" in any "public school." The first Principal was in 1892, and this individual was required to teach until 1915, when the Principal "lost" the term "teacher" and gained the term "administrator." Between 1960 and 1984, the number of "administrators" in the "public school system" grew by 600%, while the number of "educators" grew only 56%. Today, the number of non-teaching "administrators" is nearly equal to the number of "educators" in the "public school system." Think about that. Almost a one-for-one ratio of educators to administrators, but it's rare indeed to see a ratio of anything better than 30-1 educators to students! Today, the Chicago Board of Education employs more "administrators" than the entire Ministry of Education of Japan!

Today, school is intentionally dull, stupid, and pointless. It is engineered so. It is designed to be made to suit the "lowest common denominator," which works wonderfully for the intention of "contributing to society's good," but doesn't really help the student learn how to learn. If you don't believe this contention, consider the following 1988 statistics:

1.In New York City, no member of the Board of Education or elected official sent their children (if any) to public school.
2.As an average across the US, 22% of all children of public school teachers are going to private schools. The highest value is 50% in Milwaukee.
1.The National Average (for non-teachers) is 10%.
Consider those for a moment. Those who actually teach or administrate in the public school system have a higher incidence of not using the system than those who are not a part of it. What does that imply?

Consider also that average SAT scores have been steadily decreasing since 1967. Between WWII and 1967, SAT Score averages hovered around 978. After 1967, the SAT Score average declined annually to a low of 890 in 1980. Over the next twenty years, the average gained 10 points to 900. We are recovering at a lower rate than we diminished. Cross-reference this with the rising rate of drop-outs across the last twenty years, and you find that the increase in averages can be safely attributed to the attrition of those who would otherwise have brought the averages down!

The unfortunate facts are these:

1.The public school system is insulated from failure by legislative requirement to exist.
2.The public school system is protected from competition by guaranteed federal funding.
These facts combine to create a structure in which there is no drive for excellence or efficiency, but instead a drive exists to fulfill the mandates laid down by the hierarchy... namely, "contributing to society's good." Public schools need not "serve" their constituency or the needs of the constituency because they are guaranteed a salary, which is taken by force from that very constituency! They have no drive to succeed. This is why the school system is failing our students. In point of fact, efficiency is discouraged, for inefficiency is rewarded with higher budgets (also drawn from the constitutency).

Originally, schools were small and private affairs, which were driven by not only local forces but the basics of competition to produce a superior product... namely, educated youth. Not only did the schools from 1700-1900 have to make their constituency (their neighbors) happy, they also had to provide a superior product in order to retain the volutnarily provided income from their student's families. With the introduction of State funds, which are drawn by force from the constituency, plus the mandatory attendance laws, these institutions no longer have that need to either please their neighbors nor provide a superior product.

Accountability equals Efficiency. If the schools were held accountable to their individual constituencies instead of to a beauracracy that could not possibly be efficient in order to retain their position, then the education will improve. However, since the beauracracy is not accountable to the people, how can the schools themselves be? Responsibility equals Accountability, and Responsibility is NOT the same as Obedience. Our schools teach obedience and breed angst and feelings of unfulfillment through intentional time limitations. The "educators" simply are not permitted the time to personally interact with the students, and that is intentionally held that way through the mathematics of teacher-student ratios.

But ask yourself, why? Why would this be so? The answer is simple, when you understand that in such a vacuum of attention, the psyche of the individual will fixate on the other possible methods of garnering attention... Namely, consumerism and socialization. Either the student becomes a "socialized unit," attempting to gain personal fulfillment through proxy methods that are collective in nature instead of personal, or they break down and attempt to deal with the lack of personal fulfillment through consumption and substituting "novelty" for personal attention. Either of these two options are "good" for the "society," or at least good for the society that is controlled through business and industry interests... Add to that the fact that each school promotes such consumption through it's corporate sponsorship, which is made necessary through the burgeoning "administrative costs" of the school, then add chemical dependency (Ritalin is now actually being given by the school administrations now to the student body), and what do you have? A people of "perfect docility" who are "perfect just where they are."

Offline ShadesOfKnight

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2010, 11:36:02 AM »
Here's another one, which I wrote in the 80's as part of a American History paper in High School:

The Founding Fathers, heroes or otherwise?

So often, we hear about the heroism of the "Founding Fathers," how they risked everything and became expatriated from England to become the heroes of the American Revolution. These men pledged their "lives and sacred honor" to the cause of the Revolution, right? With signing the Declaration and going to war against England, they became persona non grata in England, right? They were paragons of virtue, representing the best that America would one day become, right?

Maybe. Then again maybe not. Read these tidbits about the "Founding Fathers," compare to what you've been taught, and decide for yourself:

Benjamin Franklin. Accepted, even INVITED to the Royal Court of Britain after signing the Declaration, and neither captured nor sentenced to death. Was a welcome personage in England, visiting twice during the period - once as a "diplomat" from the Colonies, and once on his own. Was independently wealthy throughout the period. First US Postmaster, Special Envoy to France, and the chief negotiator of the Peace with Britain (instead of Jefferson). He died a wealthy, respected, and revered landowner, the landlord over a significant portion of Pennsylvania.

Robert Morris. Also independently wealthy throughout much of the period. Often said to have "financed" the Revolution, but didn't generally bother with "financing" the Revolution's common men while soldiers went unpaid even for months on end, save only once at George Washington's behest. In that singular case, he loaned the funds to the fledgling government, at aninterest rate that was usurious. Was the underwriter for the Privateers, who would later become the US Navy. In this occupation, he provided startup monies to the Privateers in exchange for a percentage of anything looted. Devised and developed the Bank of the United States, a precursor to the Federal Reserve. The Bank of the United States was struck down as Un-Constitutional shortly after establishment. Was the First Treasurer of the United States. Lost his fortune on Land Speculation just after the war and just before dying.

John Adams. Federalist. Lawyer. Second President. Responsible for George Washington's appointment as not only the General of the Revolution, but also as First President. Involved in the creation of the Bank of the United States, above. Not wealthy, but a man of means and influence for his entire political life.

Thomas Jefferson. Lawyer. President. Acquainted with and influential on (in positive and negative ways) every important person in the early United States. Consistently against large governmental power, and consistently bypassed for certain positions (including the negotiator of the Peace with Britain and the Presidency itself). Like Adams, a man of means his entire political life. Responsible for the 12th Ammendment following his "unfaithful" election, which altered the system so that both Presidency and Vice-Presidency would forever after be in the same party with one another instead of potential foils for one another. Despite writing "all men are created equal" in the Declaration of Independence, purchased, owned, and trafficked in slaves until the day he died. Originally wrote "the pursuit of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Property," not Happiness, into the Declaration but changed it because most individuals in America at the time were tenants of landowners, not property owners themselves.

Edward Rutledge. Lawyer. Federalist. Aristocrat. Rabid Prosecutor of British Loyalists, responsible for the siezure and redistribution of their wealth to the other members of the Congress. One of the infamous "unfaithful" electors, when he elected Jefferson to the Presidency instead of the Federalist candidate who was of his party. Jefferson later that term would pen the 12th Ammendment (described above). This perhaps was the first example of "quid pro quo" between the two parties in the system.

John Hancock. Orphan. Adopted into wealth while very young. Businessman. While in Britain just prior to the Revolution, inherited what was possibly the largest fortune in the Colonies, and certainly the largest in New England. The Crown did not confiscate his possessions when the Declaration was signed, and instead allowed him to move most of his fortune from England to America. Presented a speech in London that was a tribute to the Boston Massacre, (a crime at the time) and walked away without arrest or charge. Wealthy for life.

George Washington. General. President. Born to Aristocracy in England. Perhaps the largest landholder in the entire North, if not the entire Continent at the time. By turns, generous and murderous to his soldiers when they went unpaid; sometimes he would arrange payment, on more than one occasion, he simply shot those members of his army who chose not to fight while being unpaid. Joined the Revolution not for its "freedom from Tyranny," but rather because he was perpetually in debt to London agents and because Britain had curtailed his westward land speculation. Supporter of Hamilton's "Bank of the United States," mentioned above.

It is also worth mentioning that virtually every surviving member of the Signers were appointed to positions of power (Governorships and above). Of the Signers, few were NOT men of means… those individuals who were not men of means and among the survivors, coincidentally, were NOT appointed to positions of power.

These men did not "dissolve the bonds of government," so much as replace those that the people were "bound" to.

Offline pachelbeld

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2010, 03:39:29 PM »
I do not know if this has been mentioned.

It has been said that government uses one big situation to hide something that they do not want us to see.  This health care bill for example has done two things (minimum). 
1.  It outlines such extreme laws that the general populace gets angry, even to the point of becoming physically violent.  Threatening government leaders, attacks, etc.  I am wondering if this is exactly what the elite want.  Stir up the public to create chaos, riots, etc.  Then Big government comes as the 'peacekeeper'.  Riot cops, military, maybe eventually martial law.  Certainly more laws.  This gives them an opportunity to take more control over the populace.  I'm just scratching the surface here.
2.  Government is using the health care bill to hood wink us.  This is hiding something that government does not want us to see.  Whether something that has happened, is happening, will happen, all of the above, etc.  Should we be looking at other things like a sudden drop in bonds, stock crash, foreign economics problems,(china, Greece,ect), Israel and possible nuclear war with Iran, (Gerals Celente), sudden 'commercial' real estate crash, Obama possibly being foreign born?  Something BIG that they do not want us to see coming.
3.  Of course the health care bill laws are themselves another major problem.  For example:  Employers that do not provide health care insurance to employees get fined.  My question on that.  (IS PAYING THE FINE CHEAPER THAN PROVIDING HEALTH CARE INSURANCE TO THE EMPLOYEE?)  If that is the case then employees save money by paying the fine, GOVERNMENTS GETS MORE OF OUR MONEY! ! !   And employees pay a hefty fine for not having health coverage.  GOVERNMENT GETS MORE OF OUR MONEY! ! !   Employers stay broke.  Employees stay even more 'BROKE'.
Government strikes out.  3 strikes.  They are out of here.  (To bad that is not the case.) 

These are just 3 possibilities with limited possibilities and explanations for each 'strike'.  Any others?

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2010, 09:33:34 PM »
Thanks for this information. How long did it take for them to respond? I submitted an article as well.

Depends on who you send it to.

Offline Barbinno

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2013, 05:49:20 PM »
Note: I am new to this forum and wanted to share something I recently broadcast.
Thank you

Our current situation did not begin 4 years ago, or even 4 years before that...
I did not support the Patriot Act, but it was because prior the Patriot Act, I suspected we would go to war the moment Bush and Cheney were elected. I thought the combination of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld was far too dangerous and that they could not legitimize the presidency without a common enemy. The Cold War had ended with a fizzle, we were drifting into a quiet point in history, and nothing brings out patriotism (and blind allegiance) like foreign conflict.
They needed it.
What is so pervasive and dangerous today is the enemy they chose cannot be pegged into a singular country. This makes the entire world up for grabs in the fight. It creates world war with no boundary lines, including our home turf.... This is how we have welcomed the tyranny into our borders.
It is glaringly evident that the current administration is not only furthering the Bush administration's policies but building upon a long standing legacy. The erosion of the concept that no man has a master... The elite only seek power they can wield for themselves and each breach of liberty transforms their ability to suppress liberty ten fold.
The enemy is not the one they tell you to fear. This is a farce. It plays upon your sympathies, patriotism and sense of duty. It's an emotional ploy meant to excite you, meant to make you feel helpless without their protection. But the protection they offer is a con. It is a decoy to their agenda, which is less power for you and more power for themselves. Every time you support their agenda, you give more of yourself away. You do not gain security, you put your life, your children's life and your grand children's lives at risk.
History is not a hobbyist's tool. It is a record of the framework of civilization. Human beings have struggled under oppressive rule for all of recorded history and the great experiment that was the United States of America was the guideline for the true balance between a civil society and personal ownership. The simple idea that no man is your master was a prevention against the atrocities of history and an unprecedented endeavor. The only true equality is liberty for all. To give up this dream only continues the cycle of human misery and abuse.
Be fearless. Because fear is the only weapon they have... If they say to you, 'Give up your liberty' you can be assured that they will use your own insecurity to justify their actions... Only the fearless can defeat them because without fear, they have no power.