Author Topic: Missouri Governor, State Police Report: "Ron Paul Supporters are Terrorists"  (Read 17778 times)

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
Re: State Police Report "Ron Paul Supporters are Terrorists"
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2009, 08:23:26 am »
Email from Campaign For Liberty

Petition found here
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/campaigns/citizenspetition.php

March 17, 2009

Dear Friend of Liberty,

Maybe you've heard, or maybe not, but the Missouri State Police think you might be a security threat.

Why?  Because you support Ron Paul and the Campaign for Liberty.  Also, because maybe you own guns, oppose abortion or homeschool.

Even, and I'm serious, because you support the U.S. Constitution.

I know, it's ridiculous...and probably steams you a bit.

But here at Campaign for Liberty we are going to give this foolishness the treatment it deserves.  More on that in a moment.  Let me give you a bit more background.

As you may be aware by now, the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) recently released a report titled, "The Modern Militia Movement" to over one thousand Missouri law enforcement officers.

What is the Missouri Information Analysis Center?  According to its website,

"MIAC is the mechanism to collect incident reports of suspicious activities to be evaluated and analyzed in an effort to identify potential trends or patterns of terrorist or criminal operations within the state of Missouri.  MIAC will also function as a vehicle for two-way communication between federal, state and local law enforcement community within our region."
The MIAC warned officers that violent militia members are "usually" supporters of presidential candidates like Ron Paul and are also known for opposition to things like the Federal Reserve and the income tax.

The "study" was undoubtably written by some university liberal who knows nothing of the hundreds of thousands of Missourians who share our values.  I can only imagine how many hundreds of thousands of Missouri tax dollars funded this.

Both Ron Paul and Campaign for Liberty champion principles of freedom, peace, and prosperity.  We believe that the Founder's vision for America can be reclaimed through education and peaceful activism.  It is a common practice of elitist intellectuals and backroom bureaucrats to attempt to crowd everyone into groups and stick labels on them, especially when it involves those who support a Constitutionally-limited government.

Anthony Gregory, editor-in-chief at Campaign for Liberty, has posted an excellent new article on our site concerning government broad-brush fear campaigns.

It is important that we respond in the right way when faced with such a government labeling, and the proper way is to go straight to the top in Missouri.

The way to fight thugs and ignorant people in authority is not to cower or rage, but to proudly proclaim who you are and what you believe.

That's why I urge you to sign our Citizen's Petition here today.

Our petition spells out in no uncertain terms who we are and what we believe.  And it reminds those in charge of enforcing Missouri's laws that we are citizen activists who will not be intimidated nor embarassed into silence.

Simply owning a gun does not make you a threat.  It means you are a free citizen.

Supporting our Constitution does not make you worthy of a watchlist, it makes you a Patriot.

So please, sign our Citizen's Petition today.  Be sure to stay tuned for more information on how we plan to respond to the MIAC.

Finally, I want to ask you a final favor.  If you can, please join us next week as we gather in St. Louis for the first Campaign for Liberty Regional Conference and show the people of Missouri what Campaign for Liberty truly stands for and represents.

We will be hosting a free event on Friday Night with Ron Paul and Judge Andrew Napolitano that is open to the public, and the conference will be highlighted by grassroots training on Saturday, March 28.

Learning how to properly mobilize in order to implement liberty-based legislation is absolutely critical to our success as a movement, and our Regional Conference will provide you with the tools you need as we move forward.

For more information on our Conference, check out our Regional Conference page.  For special travel and hotel information, click here.

Liberty is never free, and demands vigilance.

I look forward to seeing you in St. Louis for an exciting weekend of celebration and training!

In Liberty,

John Tate
President, Campaign for Liberty

Offline Kain

« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2009, 12:26:41 pm »
Guess I'd better rip the Ron Paul bumper sticker off my gun cabinet and lower my Gadsen Flag.

Damn!

Guess that all depends if you are kosher with being swat teamed or not.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." - River Tam

Offline eminer

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2009, 04:59:45 pm »
Guess that all depends if you are kosher with being swat teamed or not.

I really like my dog.  ;D

Offline headwest

« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2009, 05:15:32 pm »
Rush Limbaugh was talking about this today, I was suprised. 

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2009, 09:46:20 pm »
I just found this - PA State funded website
http://www.pa-aware.org/who-are-terrorists/domestic-6.asp

This whole site is Fuc|<ing stupid.   www.pa-aware.org

snippet below
-------------------------------------
Domestic Terrorists

Anti-Government Groups

The history of our country is filled with opposition to a strong federal government. George Washington marched troops into Pennsylvania to enforce the federal government’s power to levy taxes. We fought a civil war over the question of the power of states vs. federal government.

The modern Anti-Government movement evolved in reaction to:

• gun control laws of the 1990s
• the federal government’s actions at Waco (Branch Davidians)
• the federal government’s actions at Ruby Ridge (Randy Weaver)

http://www.pa-aware.org/who-are-terrorists/pdfs/C-13.pdf

Anti-Government Groups

Often associated with unorganized militias, the Anti-Government movement actually embraces a much larger variety of groups and causes. The extreme fringe believes that the U.S. government is either the enemy or has been subverted by the enemy and must be actively defended against.

Anti-Government Issues and Beliefs

Gun Control is a conspiracy to enslave us starting with the removal of our ability to either defend ourselves or forcefully change our government.

The first ten amendments of The Constitution are God given and all others are temporary, invalid or outright fraudulent.

All judicial authority resides with the people. The jury, not the Judge, directs trials and can nullify laws they do not approve of.

U.S. sovereignty is being surrendered to the U.N., World Court, and World Bank, with the U.S. becoming an economic region of this New World Order.

Anti-Government activists often believe they have never accepted U.S. citizenship or can renounce it.

Federal and State governments do not have the legal authority to levy taxes or interfere with travel or private enterprise by requiring licenses or regulating activity or conduct.
---------------------------------------------------

I see a Pattern with this - are there any others?

So far I have seen Virginia, Missouri, and Now Pennsylvania
time to search for it

Ten Foot Lizard Man from Planet Snickle-Snack in the POP-TART sector 
Freedom T
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Offline TheWeavingSpider

• ...:::I AM THE WEAVING SPIDER:::...
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2009, 11:08:27 pm »
I told my mom about this, she didn't believe me... Till she heard from Rush Limbaugh.

Lol, yep Rush must be reading infowars now or something?
I am the Weaving Spider, I spin my web to catch the Owl of Bohemia.

Offline xatom227

MIAC report in PDF, someone plz?
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2009, 08:18:01 am »
Can someone please take the 8 pages of MIAC and upload it somewhere in PDF format?  Thanks!
"Presidents are not elected by ballot, they are selected by blood."   -  David Icke

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."  -  J. Edgar Hoover

tattoo8118

Re: MIAC report in PDF, someone plz?
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2009, 08:20:00 am »
I actually found it on another forum.

Here is the link, you will find the link to the downloadable pdf version at the bottom of the first post

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=1239429

Offline xatom227

Re: MIAC report in PDF, someone plz?
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2009, 09:11:19 am »
Thanks a ton!
"Presidents are not elected by ballot, they are selected by blood."   -  David Icke

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."  -  J. Edgar Hoover

Offline uwaf

« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2009, 11:24:49 am »
White Americans are being set up. The next bombing will be by Whites that have trained with Al-CIA-duh.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2009, 12:02:59 pm »
White Americans are being set up. The next bombing will be by Whites that have trained with Al-CIA-duh.

I don't think the criminal, parasitic elite are nearly as eager to blame "whites" for their next false flag attack as they are the 9-11 truth/anti-NWO/pro-America movement.

I assure you that patriots such as Paris and Cynthia McKinney are on the same establishment shit list that Alex Jones is.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2009, 12:03:35 pm »

WARNING: Next 9/11 Will Be Blamed on Truthers/Home Grown Terrorist
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=58186.0

U.S. says homegrown attack poses biggest risk
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=18634.0

Rockefeller/Rothschild current false flag plans
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=344.0
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline TBPauly

• The World Of Big Pauly
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2009, 01:55:31 pm »
WARNING: Next 9/11 Will Be Blamed on Truthers/Home Grown Terrorist
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=58186.0

U.S. says homegrown attack poses biggest risk
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=18634.0

Rockefeller/Rothschild current false flag plans
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=344.0

Well, that probably explains how they will turn off the current Internet and take the guns away from those who arm themselves.
"Let justice be done though the heavens fall."
Jim Garrison, c. 1969

Offline TheWeavingSpider

« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2009, 11:03:24 pm »
Actually, they will blame people like me:
Pacifist Christians that believe in the constitution.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2009, 11:14:49 pm »

you got that right!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2009, 11:31:02 pm »

Pacifist Christians = People who will not support further war effort on the current "threats" to Israel..

Who believe in the constitution = People who want to close the loopholes on the enemy within that is seeking total control.
Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Offline TheWeavingSpider

« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2009, 11:57:11 pm »
Pacifist Christians = People who will not support further war effort on the current "threats" to Israel..

Who believe in the constitution = People who want to close the loopholes on the enemy within that is seeking total control.

Very good translation.

My views are pretty extreme though, I believe in peace and making peace with my enemies instead of killing them.

I support the ideas behind the Constitution, which the soul of it is individualism, I believe I have the ability to govern myself and to be responsible for my own actions. I do not believe the government has the right to tell me what I can and can't do, doing good is what I want to do, why should I not be able to do that?

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2009, 01:33:18 am »
Very good translation.

My views are pretty extreme though, I believe in peace and making peace with my enemies instead of killing them.

I support the ideas behind the Constitution, which the soul of it is individualism, I believe I have the ability to govern myself and to be responsible for my own actions. I do not believe the government has the right to tell me what I can and can't do, doing good is what I want to do, why should I not be able to do that?

These ideas sound good, but they can't be practical.

Turn the other cheek? Pray to God While you are beaten down? That is not the American way.

What Would Patrick Henry Do?
What Would Davy Crockett Do?
What Would Thomas Paine Do?
Freedom T
- Mohandas Gandhi

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: IL Governor, State Police Report: "Ron Paul Supporters are Terrorists"
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2009, 09:25:40 am »
Hey look the governor now say, "Your f-ing right that report is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Missouri Governor Stands Behind MIAC Smear Report
Nixon defends document that equates Ron Paul supporters & people who display bumper stickers with terrorists, says feds will continue to issue similar reports
http://www.prisonplanet.com/missouri-governor-stands-behind-miac-smear-report.html
Paul Joseph Watson Prison Planet.com Friday, March 20, 2009

Missouri Governor Jay Nixon has defended a report issued by the Missouri Information Analysis Center that smears Ron Paul supporters, people who have knowledge of the U.S. Constitution, and people who display political bumper stickers as potential domestic terrorists.

As we revealed in our exclusive report last week, a leaked secret report distributed by the federal Missouri Information Analysis Center lists Ron Paul supporters, libertarians, people who display bumper stickers, people who own gold, or even people who fly a U.S. flag and equates them with radical race hate groups and terrorists.

The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as “militia” influenced terrorists and instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties.

The MIAC report does not concentrate on Muslim terrorists, but rather on the so-called “militia movement” and conflates it with supporters of Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, Bob Barr, the so-called patriot movement and other political activist organizations opposed to the North American Union and the New World Order.

Police are educated in the document that people are are anti-abortion, own gold, display an assortment of U.S. flags, or even those that talk about the film Zeitgeist, view the police as their “enemy” and conflates them with domestic terrorists like Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph and other domestic militia groups who have been charged with plotting terrorist attacks.

Governor Nixon defended the report yesterday, stating, “Getting information, especially public information, out of our fusion center out to local law enforcement agencies is we do every day and we’re going to continue to do,” said Nixon. “Any way they take that information and can analyze what the threat levels are is important to make sure the public stays safe.”

Both Governor Nixon and the Missouri Information Analysis Center may have acted foolishly in refusing to denounce the report for what it is - a completely inaccurate smear which if anything makes America less safe from terrorists because it identifies as terrorists some of the most patriotic groups one can imagine.

The fact that the document clearly constitutes libel and defamation has not gone unnoticed by Chuck Baldwin, Ron Paul and Bob Barr, who have agreed to pursue legal action if the report is not withdrawn.

The three former presidential candidates have sent a letter to Missouri officials protesting the MIAC report. Appearing on The Alex Jones Show yesterday, Baldwin said that he and his fellow letter signatories will consider legal action if the letter does not result in a repudiation of the MIAC report and its absurd allegations.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2009, 09:26:42 am »
Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin Considering Legal Action Over MIAC Document
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul-bob-barr-chuck-baldwin-considering-legal-action-over-miac-document.html
Kurt Nimmo Prison Planet.com Thursday, March 19, 2009

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show today, founder-pastor of Crossroad Baptist Church and presidential nominee of the Constitution Party for the 2008 U.S. Presidential election, Chuck Baldwin, talked about the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) report designating Baldwin, Ron Paul, Bob Barr supporters and Libertarians as terrorists.

Infowars broke the story on March 11 after Alex Jones received the MIAC document from an anonymous source in the Missouri police.

“The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as ‘militia’ influenced terrorists and instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties,” Kurt Nimmo wrote for Infowars.

On March 13, Paul Joseph Watson, Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones expanded coverage of the MIAC report.

Mr. Baldwin asserted his strong opposition to the document and Missouri police efforts to characterize mainstream political parties and their supporters as domestic terrorists. The MIAC report specifically links these supporters to “militia” influenced terrorists. “Police are educated in the document that people are are anti-abortion, own gold, display an assortment of U.S. flags, or even those that talk about the film Zeitgeist, view the police as their ‘enemy’ and conflates them with domestic terrorists like Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph and other domestic militia groups who have been charged with plotting terrorist attacks,” Infowars and Prison Planet reported.

In addition, Baldwin said he collaborated with Ron Paul and Bob Barr on a letter that will be sent to Missouri officials protesting the MIAC report. Mr. Baldwin indicated that if the letter does not result in a repudiation of the MIAC report and its absurd allegations, he and fellow letter signatories will consider legal action.

Chuck Baldwin will send a copy of the letter to Alex Jones. Infowars will post the letter.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2009, 10:21:49 am »
Constitutionalists, Ron Paul Supporters and Real Terrorists
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/95170
Szandor Blestman  March 19, 2009

By now many of you have probably heard about the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) report that labeled constitutionalists, Ron Paul supporters and others as possible domestic terrorists. When I first heard about it my first thought was something like, "Oh no, here we go again. The government propaganda machine is at work again. They are trying to equate ordinary folk and peace loving activists with violent extremists." Indeed, from my point of view this seems correct.

But, alas, I am a man who can´t just scratch the surface of an issue and leave it at that. I must try to dig deeper into the heart of the matter and try to sort through the implications. This is not to say that my initial gut reaction wasn´t correct. Indeed, often times it is. Yet there is often more to such reports than meets the eye and words are often misused or misinterpreted. I began to wonder why such a report would even be considered warranted. It seems clear to me that the language being used in the report was chosen to discourage dissent and incite violence rather than protect officers.

To begin with, we can examine the word terrorist. The word invokes images of hate filled, spiteful people plotting in a secretive fashion to plant bombs in public areas meant to kill and maim as many innocents as possible. Yet that is not what a terrorist is in the strictest sense of the word. A terrorist is one who terrorizes. A terrorist simply creates an atmosphere of fear. One could make the argument that I am a terrorist based on the fact that I write horror novels designed to make the reader feel the tingle of fright run down his spine. To label me as such would be an attempt to misinform and mis-associate in my opinion and the same can be said for the MIAC report. It wouldn´t, however, be totally false as the label was based on a plausible truth.

Or I could simply be looking at this from the wrong point of view. Perhaps from the point of view of those in politics and law enforcement, people in the freedom movement really are terrorists. After all, they have a tendency to not simply submit because someone claiming to have authority over them tells them to. They have a tendency to know their rights and to exercise them. They have a tendency to expect the police officers and government personnel to operate within the bounds of the law written down and codified in the Constitution. What could be more terrifying to a bully on a power trip who insists on being obeyed without question? What could be more frightening to a bureaucrat than someone who insists on the freedom and ability to run his own life rather than depending on the system?

Those of us who have awakened and wish to move forward with a liberty agenda confound the sensibilities of those who insist on regulating every aspect of our lives. We in the freedom movement see ourselves and everyone else as individuals while those with a collectivist point of view have a tendency to lump people together into groups. It could therefore be very logical for those with a collectivist mindset (as many in the government seem to have) to conclude that if one individual involved in the freedom movement becomes violent while defending his rights, all of them are potentially violent. Many of us who are liberty oriented believe that individuals should be punished individually for any harm they may cause to another individual. Those with a collectivist mindset, which is apparently the mindset of the people involved with writing the MIAC report, believe it is ok to punish a group for the actions of an individual, or worse yet to prevent some imaginary incident from possibly happening. It doesn´t matter to them how many innocent people will be hurt or implicated, nor does it matter what principles of human dignity are ignored, it only matters that they are obeyed and that their power, their control and their point of view are all maintained, by force if necessary.

It appears to me as if those currently in control of the mechanisms of power in this nation are, indeed, afraid and perhaps even terrified of those involved with the freedom movement. But I doubt very much that has anything to do with the people involved. The ideas of freedom and liberty are powerful. These ideas make wonderful allies when you side with them and frightening adversaries to fight against. They are ideas that most everyone understands and that just make good sense. Indeed, they seem to be ideas that have been interwoven into the fabric of the human spirit. So as those in control of the mechanisms of power see more and more people begin to question their authority they lash out at those who spread the message. As more ordinary people begin to demand accountability and insist on personal responsibility for the decisions that impact their lives, those who wish to remain in power may find themselves turning to even more tyrannical and devious methods to maintain control.

And so I am also afraid. I am terrified of that the men dressed in blue, or more often black these day, will one day kick down my door, drag me away and lock me in some cold prison cell simply because I choose to embrace the ideals that make men truly free as they go about their day to day lives. I am afraid that one day I will be accused of being a terrorist despite the fact that I abhor violence and do not advocate it, and that I will be forced to defend myself in front of a state owned court more concerned with its own self interests than with truth, justice or preserving the rights of the individual. I´m afraid that such a proceeding could cost me dearly in terms of time and wealth regardless of its outcome. I am afraid because the real terrorists have done their job well and given those who would dissent reason to be afraid. Yet I refuse to let fear silence me and will continue to support Ron Paul, The Campaign for Liberty, The Free State Project, tax protestors, constitutionalists and any other peaceful, freedom advocate I might come across. The more of us that feel this way and speak out about it, the better off we´ll all be.

If you want to know who the real terrorists are, type police brutality into a youtube search and watch the videos. If you want to know how real terrorism works, you only need to watch video of otherwise peaceful protests turned violent not by the protestors, but by those men dressed in black with riot gear and helmets who were supposedly there to keep the peace. Government forces have a history of violence that is far more insidious than any action any private organization has ever taken. Yet despite that they are still so afraid of some peaceful activists that they feel the need to label them and put out propaganda against certain organizations. They know what they are doing is wrong, but they cling to their delusions that it is for the greater good. Freedom and liberty are the ideals that will lead to greater societal good. Those in government would do well to realize and embrace these ideals before popular opinion forces them into an awkward and uncomfortable position they will have trouble defending.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2009, 10:40:44 am »
Hey look the governor now say, "Your f-ing right that report is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And thereby prove that Alex's armchair critics -- the ones who do nothing but mindlessly deny the existence of anything Alex warns people about, no matter how well-documented -- were wrong once again!
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2009, 10:43:47 am »
wheres the story about the IL governor?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2009, 11:00:11 am »
wheres the story about the IL governor?

Missouri, fixed, thanks

Offline PMF

To the solders serving in Iraq & overseas fighting terrorists (including solders who’s homes are in Missouri) who voted, supported, and donated to Ron Paul during the 2008 primarys:

You are "ALL" terrorists of the USA!
Per the Missouri Governor…..

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
To the solders serving in Iraq & overseas fighting terrorists (including solders who’s homes are in Missouri) who voted, supported, and donated to Ron Paul during the 2008 primarys:

You are "ALL" terrorists of the USA!
Per the Missouri Governor…..

GREAT POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why the US Military Loves Ron Paul
By Tom Engelhardt
http://www.thenation.com/doc/20070730/engelhardt
July 23, 2007

Recently, Military.com, a large insider website directed at the military and veteran communities, polled its readers on when US troops should withdraw from Iraq and the results proved a surprise: "Nearly 60 percent of readers who participated... said the United States should withdraw its troops from Iraq now or by the end of 2008. More than 40 percent of the respondents agreed the pullout should begin immediately because 'we're wasting lives and resources there.'" (A minority 41 percent voted to fight on "until the insurgency is totally defeated.") This was, of course, a self-selecting vote of 5,440 Military.com readers, but no less startling for that.

Add in another modest set of recent figures and perhaps you have a hint of a shift in the sentiments of a military that has, in the last decades, been increasingly supportive of the Republican Party and an imperial foreign policy. Recently, the Federal Election Commission released its July quarterly figures on contributions to presidential candidates--and Congressman Ron Paul f Texas modestly made the news because the libertarian candidate managed to pull in more money than that military icon (and war supporter) Senator John McCain for the quarter and so slipped into third place in the Republican presidential dollars sweepstakes. Since Paul garners but 2 to 3 percent of the vote in recent presidential opinion polls (up from 1 percent earlier in the year), this was certainly striking in itself--an effect perhaps of his exposure in the ongoing presidential TV debates where he manages, on Iraq among other subjects, to sound like neither a Republican Tweedledum, nor Tweedledee.

A New York Times analysis piece by Jeff Zeleny, for instance, commented:

The only Republican in the race who opposes the war, Representative Ron Paul of Texas, has drawn a relative bounty of donations in response and now has more money to spend than the onetime presumed front-runner for the nomination,

But hidden in Paul's poll figures was another story--possibly far more consequential--that's been noticed only by a few blogs and websites that actually bothered to sort out and add up the numbers. (The first to do so was evidently The Spin Factor; the latest and fullest accounting is at Isilion, a blog for Paul.) The candidate who (along with Dennis Kucinich and Bill Richardson in the Democratic column) simply wants the US out of Iraq, no ifs, ands, or buts--no "combat brigades" vs. advisors--got a higher tally of contributions from people who have "military employers" than any other candidate in the race, Republican or Democrat. (Check out Paul "contributions by employer" and scroll down to US Army and US Navy; then compare to McCain, who came in second.) Overall, Paul beat out McCain in military contributions $24,965 to $17,475.

Now admittedly, members of the military are giving, at best, modest sums to presidential candidates; so, as with the Military.com on-line vote, these numbers are anything but overwhelming. Nonetheless, they are deserving of more attention than just online comments at Andrew Sullivan's blog and the Iraq Slogger website, as well as an instant mainstream dismissal from Fox commentator Michael Barone. ("My guess is that [Paul] used some libertarian-type mailing lists that happen to have a lot of people in the military on them," he said.) It would be more reasonable to assume that contributions to Paul (who has championed the needs of veterans) were actually limited not just by military restraint about getting involved in a political campaign, but by anxiety over being identified with a man whose position on Iraq, in the New York Times' phrase, is: "Just leave."

Until we get some better military polling figures, these two straws in the wind --the Military.com poll and Paul's campaign contributions, along with anecdotal evidence of various sorts--may be the best we can hope for. But let's also keep history in mind--at least the history of our country's last disastrous war of this sort. Don't forget that, Col. Robert D. Heinl, author of the "definitive history of the Marine Corps," wrote in 1971 when a withdrawal from Vietnam of US troops but not advisors or air power was well underway, that the armed forces were already in a state that had "only been exceeded in this century by the French Army's Nivelle mutinies of 1917 and the collapse of the Tsarist armies [of Russia] in 1916 and 1917."

Present US forces are, of course, all-volunteer, not draftees (or not exactly anyway, given recent tour extensions in Iraq and other kinds of forced call-ups), but why should they want to be endlessly redeployed to a lost war in a lost land? By the time the Bush Administration is done, the Paul campaign may be swimming in military money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Military Favors Ron Paul Over McCain
http://ronpauldelaware.wordpress.com/2007/07/16/military-favors-ron-paul-over-mccain/

The US Federal Election Commission has released the Selected Presidential Reports for the 2007 July Quarterly, and there are a few surprises. No surprise, of course, is that people in the armed services and veterans overwhelmingly support the Republican Party. However, after digging through individual candidates’ contributions by employers, we find an elating (or disturbing, if you’re rooting for Rudy McRomney) trend. The breakdown?

Here you go.   

Army   Navy   USAF   USMC   VET   TOTAL
Ron Paul   6975   7765   4650   1500   1250   22140
McCain             6225   6480   1570   1600   800   16675

Romney   2051   0   1500   0   1000   4551
Giuliani             1450   370   250   0   250   2320
Hunter             0   1000   0   0   0   1000
Richardson   50   750   0   0   0   800
Huckabee   250   0   500   0   0   750
Tancredo   350   0   0   0   0   350
Brownback   71   0   0   0   0   71
T. Thompson   0   0   0   0   0   

This table expresses in dollars the total campaign contributions that each candidate has received from individuals who marked “Air Force,” “US Marines,” “USMC,” “Army,” “Navy,” or some other such permutation of letters as their employer that gives the appearance that they are a member of the armed services. The “veteran” column was derived by looking for “retired ______,” “______ retired,” or anything containing the word veteran, with the exception of Veterans’ Affairs (or the like).

What conclusions can be drawn from this surprising, exciting information? One might jump to the conclusion that the troops are tired and demoralized and angry to be fighting in the desert sand, and willing to leap on the only Republican candidate who wants an immediate end to the war. But that’s an insufficient explanation, since veterans favor Ron Paul as well.

Our military forces have a strong tradition of valorization and an implicit belief that they have served to protect the freedom of private citizens in the United States. So profound is this belief that it ranks as the #1 reason that veterans and active duty say they joined (even though education ranks as the #1 reason prior to enlistment).

This culture of pride in service particularly to safeguard American liberties and freedoms — regardless of whether it is true or not — disinclines those in service to contribute to candidates like Romney and Giuliani who want to expand Executive power and increase spying on Americans. This is why Ron Paul and John McCain are the clearest front-runners in terms of contributions. Well, that and the fact that McCain was a Captain in the Navy and Ron Paul was a flight surgeon.

Or … (one final thought) … does it run in the other direction? Does the military favor Paul and McCain because they were military, or do Ron Paul and John McCain have a favorable set of values for military servicemen and women because they themselves have served?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ron Paul Receives the Most Military Donations
http://www.intelliot.com/blog/2008/02/ron-paul-receives-the-most-military-donations/
2/5/2008 in Politics by Elliot Lee | 2 comments

Update: On February 28th, 2008, the Seattle Times observed the support that Dr. Paul has from tech companies:

U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, has proved his popularity in the tech world, far outpacing Sen. John McCain in support from donors. Paul received twice as much money from Microsoft employees as McCain did, and five times as much as McCain from Google employees.

According to the Center for Responsive Politics, employees of Google and Microsoft are number three and four in a list of top contributors to the campaign. (First and second on that list are the Army and Navy respectively.)

Congressman Paul has repeatedly said that he doesn’t want to tax or regulate the internet, and internet innovators - who have thrived from the freedom of the internet - support candidates who understand that freedom is key to the success of the e-Economy.

- From the Ron Paul 2008 Blog. Now back to my original post…

For the past few days, reports have been floating around about how well Ron Paul did in the last quarter of 2007 with donations from veterans and current servicemen and women. Many people are concerned that, with his anti-war stance, Ron Paul does not understand our military defense needs. Let these people be reassured. The troops absolutely support Ron Paul.

Patrick Semmens crunched the numbers to get the most accurate figures, and sure enough, Dr. Paul beats all other candidates, Republican or Democrat, in military donations. And by a significant margin, too.

Dr. Paul has worked his entire career working for veterans, and has many awards and endorsements due to his dedication to their cause.¯

A search of the FEC database by employer reveals that Dr. Paul has received 1160 donations from military donors, nearly triple that of John McCain, and more than McCain, Mitt Romney, and Mike Huckabee combined.

Dr. Paul™s total military donations of $249 thousand are almost as much as the $260 thousand of combined donations received by the other five remaining candidates.

Congressman Paul is no stranger to military support. Former president Ronald Reagan once said, Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country!¯

Left to right: Ronald Reagan, Ron Paul
Image Source

According to the FEC reports, these are the total number and amount of military donations for each of the presidential candidates*:

Ron Paul: 1160 $249k
John McCain: 438 $83k
Mike Huckabee: 126 $37k
Mitt Romney: 126 $24k
Barack Obama: 443 $76k
Hillary Clinton: 154 $41k

*Methodology: Searched FEC reports for occupation/employer contains: Army¯ Navy¯ USN¯ USAF¯ Air Force¯ Marine¯ USMC¯ Coast Guard¯ USCG¯ then removed duplicates and non-military occupations (i.e. marine repair¯)

Now, the important question is: why? My theory is that the military knows the issues, and knows the situation in Iraq. I do not know the real situation in Iraq. I am far more inclined to listen to their money, than any words that can spew out of a candidate’s mouth in a debate.

Oh, and here’s even bigger news: “Ron Paul … is attracting the most individual campaign contributions from employees of major U.S. high-tech companies.” Source

Again, why are technology people supporting Ron Paul? I think “websmith” put it well: “Tech workers are a smarter than average bunch …”

Not really too surprising: I’m a former Google and JPL intern, and now a Ron Paul supporter!

If you’re a Ron Paul supporter: get out and vote!

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Governor Nixon, I took a 10th grade civics class and studied the Constitution, and I like our Constitution and my civil rights as defined by the Bill of Rights.  Am I a terrorist?

Governor Nixon, many High Schools through out the state of Missouri teach the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  Are these teachers and principals turning their students into terrorists?

Governor Nixon, I own a copy of the Constitution, and I read it frequently.  Am I a terrorist?

Governor Nixon, I frequently watch documentaries that have included "America: Freedom to Fascism" and "Zeitgeist".  Am I a terrorist?

Governor Nixon, I excercised my voting rights and wrote in Dr. Ron Paul's name as my Presidential pick.  Am I a terrorist?

Governor Nixon, George H W Bush gave a speech at the UN declaring that it was time for a "NEW WORLD ORDER".  Is George H W Bush a terrorist?

Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline SuzakaDusk

Alot of Facebook users are now displaying the Gadsden Flag on their profile pictures in protest of this and in support of patriots in MO.. I included!
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Alot of Facebook users are now displaying the Gadsden Flag on their profile pictures in protest of this and in support of patriots in MO.. I included!

Ooooo!  Good idea.  I'm there.  Ty, Suzaka, good suggestion.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Kain

Have you seen this?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=94100.0

Myspace and Facebook record all of your data. Permanently.

They also, for some select patriot users, have done something very odd of restoring ALL your mail from as far back as 4 years into your inbox. I can say personally that having private messages to and from my girlfriend at the time 3 years ago show back up in my inbox was very gorram strange indeed. I had 30+ PAGES of messages total, reappear. I've also since talked to dozens of people OFFLINE that aren't on PP, and it happened to them also. It did not seem to happen, as far as we can tell, to folks who had PRO Obama stuff on their page.

Odd, no?
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." - River Tam

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Have you seen this?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=94100.0

Myspace and Facebook record all of your data. Permanently.

They also, for some select patriot users, have done something very odd of restoring ALL your mail from as far back as 4 years into your inbox. I can say personally that having private messages to and from my girlfriend at the time 3 years ago show back up in my inbox was very gorram strange indeed. I had 30+ PAGES of messages total, reappear. I've also since talked to dozens of people OFFLINE that aren't on PP, and it happened to them also. It did not seem to happen, as far as we can tell, to folks who had PRO Obama stuff on their page.

Odd, no?

I just heard about that yestersday and yes, its very gorram odd.  It just happened to my Myspace inbox too, 53 pages of messages from the first one I sent out to the last.  They're main aim is likely to bust us with things we've said since just everything we say can be twisted into terrorist rhetoric.  We'll all just have to do a little more Mr. Universe'ing to get the message out before they pull the plug on the net.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline jeromeg

Re: Secret State Police Report exposed "Supporting Libertarians = TERRORIST"
« Reply #111 on: March 21, 2009, 11:17:21 am »
Gee let us see if any disinfo artists show up on this thread.

let the fly paper be laid out.

"These do not look credible"

"I cannot read them"

"They look photoshopped"

"The thumbnails don't work"

These guys will be the same to say:

"That train looks comfy, what is your problem?" 

"They want to separate us to protect us."

"Jesus told us to be obedient to the government"

Wow.. wanting a document to be legible and verifiable is on par with "This train looks comfy"? 

Dude.. what the @@#$@!! is your problem?    I was about to ask for just a plain pdf version of this so I don't have to get solo pages that are blurry jpg files or files that are covered up by Ecolo Blue ads.  Wow, I actually want to read this document without any interruptions to the content or context? Sorry, I can't read it now.. I have to head off to the showers!!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2009, 11:41:26 am »

Wow.. wanting a document to be legible and verifiable is on par with "This train looks comfy"? 

Dude.. what the @@#$@!! is your problem?    I was about to ask for just a plain pdf version of this so I don't have to get solo pages that are blurry jpg files or files that are covered up by Ecolo Blue ads.  Wow, I actually want to read this document without any interruptions to the content or context? Sorry, I can't read it now.. I have to head off to the showers!!

"Luther, are you angry with me? Oh, sorry about the car door. Did that hurt? It looked real painful when you slammed into it."

The point is that the documents were readable and legible from the beinning.  From the very first post.  It is like when you are on a bittorrent site trying to get a movie like Changeling which exposes the nefarious LAPD.  Well then you get a bunch of commenters that say stuff like, "Movie didn't work, no sound, not worth the download" from people who never even downloaded it.

Well now that the fricking Governor not only admitted they are real, but says they are an integral part of his entire architecture of policing the state, maybe you should take the 3.5 seconds and download the pdf posted here.

thanks

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline catholicportugalian

• Isabel la Catolica
    • The Four Marks newspaper
« Reply #114 on: March 21, 2009, 01:04:00 pm »
I just found this - PA State funded website
http://www.pa-aware.org/who-are-terrorists/domestic-6.asp

This whole site is Fuc|<ing stupid.   www.pa-aware.org

snippet below
-------------------------------------
Domestic Terrorists

Anti-Government Groups

The history of our country is filled with opposition to a strong federal government. George Washington marched troops into Pennsylvania to enforce the federal government’s power to levy taxes. We fought a civil war over the question of the power of states vs. federal government.

The modern Anti-Government movement evolved in reaction to:

• gun control laws of the 1990s
• the federal government’s actions at Waco (Branch Davidians)
• the federal government’s actions at Ruby Ridge (Randy Weaver)

http://www.pa-aware.org/who-are-terrorists/pdfs/C-13.pdf

Anti-Government Groups

Often associated with unorganized militias, the Anti-Government movement actually embraces a much larger variety of groups and causes. The extreme fringe believes that the U.S. government is either the enemy or has been subverted by the enemy and must be actively defended against.

Anti-Government Issues and Beliefs

Gun Control is a conspiracy to enslave us starting with the removal of our ability to either defend ourselves or forcefully change our government.

The first ten amendments of The Constitution are God given and all others are temporary, invalid or outright fraudulent.

All judicial authority resides with the people. The jury, not the Judge, directs trials and can nullify laws they do not approve of.

U.S. sovereignty is being surrendered to the U.N., World Court, and World Bank, with the U.S. becoming an economic region of this New World Order.

Anti-Government activists often believe they have never accepted U.S. citizenship or can renounce it.

Federal and State governments do not have the legal authority to levy taxes or interfere with travel or private enterprise by requiring licenses or regulating activity or conduct.
---------------------------------------------------

I see a Pattern with this - are there any others?

So far I have seen Virginia, Missouri, and Now Pennsylvania
time to search for it

please give the info for Virginia.  That is my home state and I am a cop's wife!

My daughter, I see more Pharisees among Christians than there were around Pilate. -- St. Margaret of Cortona

You cannot please both God and the world at the same time, They are utterly opposed to each other in their thoughts, their desires, and their actions. -- St. John Vianney

Offline jeromeg

« Reply #115 on: March 21, 2009, 11:38:38 pm »
"Luther, are you angry with me? Oh, sorry about the car door. Did that hurt? It looked real painful when you slammed into it."

The point is that the documents were readable and legible from the beinning.  From the very first post.  It is like when you are on a bittorrent site trying to get a movie like Changeling which exposes the nefarious LAPD.  Well then you get a bunch of commenters that say stuff like, "Movie didn't work, no sound, not worth the download" from people who never even downloaded it.

Well now that the fricking Governor not only admitted they are real, but says they are an integral part of his entire architecture of policing the state, maybe you should take the 3.5 seconds and download the pdf posted here.

thanks

You're welcome.  There is someone else here who posted an actual pdf.   no ads.. no jpg.  just like I wanted.

If there were given the importance AJ seems to be giving it.. it would be posted on the homepage of every site of his in a a pdf format, and on a banner that takes up a quarter of the page.   I guess that task must be beyond the IT staff's ability.    Same goes for when he states "on the record" on the show.  I just hope that when I google what he is talking about, that I am looking at the same documents he pulled his statements from.  Using a hope and pray research approach seems below what Alex is worthy of.  If I were to state something.. I would say "Here is what I think is happening based on what I have read, and here is the document  or set of documents that I pull my research from, and it is all in context, and therefore verifiable and credible."   What Alex seems to do is just say "google it and hope"  and then goes into a mocking tone and screams "scumbag" or "filth" a lot.   The mocking tone really turns my stomach, the screaming turns my stomach and only leads me to believe that he is not credible.   If you're credible and right, there is no need to resort to screaming or mocking.  You can say it all in a tone that doesn't lead newer listeners like myself to delete the podcast subscription.

Im willing to listen. I'm willing to know.  All I say is prove yourself, and do it to the best of your ability.   When I put something out there, especially if its outlandish, I had be better to be able to back myself up with something, and not just tell people  "google it". 

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #116 on: March 21, 2009, 11:50:26 pm »

You're welcome.  There is someone else here who posted an actual pdf.   no ads.. no jpg.  just like I wanted.

If there were given the importance AJ seems to be giving it.. it would be posted on the homepage of every site of his in a a pdf format, and on a banner that takes up a quarter of the page.   I guess that task must be beyond the IT staff's ability.    Same goes for when he states "on the record" on the show.  I just hope that when I google what he is talking about, that I am looking at the same documents he pulled his statements from.  Using a hope and pray research approach seems below what Alex is worthy of.  If I were to state something.. I would say "Here is what I think is happening based on what I have read, and here is the document  or set of documents that I pull my research from, and it is all in context, and therefore verifiable and credible."   What Alex seems to do is just say "google it and hope"  and then goes into a mocking tone and screams "scumbag" or "filth" a lot.   The mocking tone really turns my stomach, the screaming turns my stomach and only leads me to believe that he is not credible.   If you're credible and right, there is no need to resort to screaming or mocking.  You can say it all in a tone that doesn't lead newer listeners like myself to delete the podcast subscription.

Im willing to listen. I'm willing to know.  All I say is prove yourself, and do it to the best of your ability.   When I put something out there, especially if its outlandish, I had be better to be able to back myself up with something, and not just tell people  "google it". 

thanks for recognizing that we go above and beyond other sites to back up everything with documentation.  Many people (not you) fail to recognize this rare service that the pp forum provides.

we greatly appreciate your communicating this information within your community.

share the knowledge do not be stingy.

Offline SeanHannity

Chuck Baldwin - MIAC Report - pt1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn86dNE9mcg

Chuck Baldwin - MIAC Report - pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....re=related

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2009, 12:43:00 pm »
please give the info for Virginia.  That is my home state and I am a cop's wife!

Yes here is the virginia stuff

http://www.virginianewssource.com/images/VATerrorismManual.pdf

God Bless!
Freedom T
- Mohandas Gandhi

Offline Kain

« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2009, 02:22:57 pm »

*virtual slap*

Willing to 'listen'? Willing to 'know'?

Alex and many members here are literally the tip of the spear in the information war. If it wasn't for folks like Alex and a large number of his listeners and fellow patriots, you, along with everyone else, would ALREADY be in a FEMA camp.

Alex is providing a SERVICE to humanity, free of charge, and the cost to him and many other patriots is more than YOU, sir, would be willing to bear.

You have no gorram idea the sacrifices that are made to keep ungrateful people like you free on a daily basis.

Alex has been doing this for a LONG time. Yes, he can get pissed at time. Who doesn't? If your entire life is centered around exposing the NWO so that it doesn't kill us all, perhaps you'd be a bit pissed off too. Lord knows I am from time to time.

Some people are on the front lines with their very lives, and those of their families being endangered EVERY SINGLE DAY, to continue to keep the rest of the people informed.

Some of us have dealt with things, and made sacrifices you can scarcely imagine in order to continue fighting this SCUM.

And if after all that you've read here thus far, your only response to all of this is to delete the podcast because Alex's 'screaming', and calling the Eugenicists who are trying to kill us all 'scum', then may I suggest you go stir some Drano horse shit in your coffee or something else equally unpleasant.

The .pdf in question that you are talking about has been verified at the highest levels. (MO State Rep, and Gov Jay Nixon, who actually SUPPORTS it!)

Your statement of 'outlandish' is somewhat amusing to me. Something that is cold hard fact is only 'outlandish' to the ignorant who live in a world that is sugar coated frosting. Welcome to the real world. Hope you'll stay a while.

As for the 'Google' it comment, get off your lazy ass and do some of your own research, is what that means. Don't look to other people to constantly verify everything for you. This forum is a MASSIVE research, and many things can be found by simply doing a search here or on Infowars.com