2nd Amendment and quick thinking wife stop a dirty bomb attack

Author Topic: 2nd Amendment and quick thinking wife stop a dirty bomb attack  (Read 30528 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Update:

The deceased American Nazi Jim Cummings Jr's sister has been arrested for driving on a suspended license and possession of methamphetamines for sale. Was posted in yesterdays local paper here in Fort Bragg. So I guess they may be turning the heat up on her to make sure she is not in with her brother, or his plan.

Well I guess everything she does from now on will be viewed from over 100 cameras and 100 feds.  If she even farts in the wrong direction, she will be hounded.  The feds definitely do not want the proper use of guns to be talked too much about. 

What a twist.

I bet now the MSM will be covering this story as a "look at this crazy family with drugs/nukes/guns" crap.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: 2nd Amendment and quick thinking wife stop a dirty bomb attack
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2009, 12:22:55 AM »
hmmm, guess no one in the media wanted to talk about the second amendment possibly saving millions of lives.

guess that does not fit in the Stalinist/Leninist/Hitlerian plans of the New World Order.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline KoWBoY

• Super Patriot
    • WAR ON YOU
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2009, 12:27:26 AM »
Keep it going Sane. I for one appreciate you putting these up.

I wanted to ask you for permission to use some of your posts and findings to spread these articles around the net.

Placement is Key.
Violence Begets Compliance.
Ignorance is Temporary. Stupid is Forever.
I HUNT! Because the voices in my head tell me to.
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2009, 12:31:25 AM »
Keep it going Sane. I for one appreciate you putting these up.

I wanted to ask you for permission to use some of your posts and findings to spread these articles around the net.

dude, use whatever you like, please no credit, just spread the information. and double check everything i post too, i have been proven wrong often. i try to address anything wrong when it happens, but still people should learn the sources themselves and be deeply grounded in being able to defend their statements (unlike me on various occasions ;) )

Offline KoWBoY

• Super Patriot
    • WAR ON YOU
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2009, 12:47:25 AM »
dude, use whatever you like, please no credit, just spread the information. and double check everything i post too, i have been proven wrong often. i try to address anything wrong when it happens, but still people should learn the sources themselves and be deeply grounded in being able to defend their statements (unlike me on various occasions ;) )

Thanks. I usually double check just so that I can get more than one source. Multiple sourses make for better fact proving. Once again thanks.
Placement is Key.
Violence Begets Compliance.
Ignorance is Temporary. Stupid is Forever.
I HUNT! Because the voices in my head tell me to.
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2009, 01:10:12 AM »
Just thought I'd bump for future use/bookmark.

;)

luckee1

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2009, 10:07:57 AM »
ditto bump

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2009, 07:21:18 AM »
bump me too   ;D

luckee1

« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2009, 10:52:21 AM »
What is most impressive about the Mrs. is , that she overcame that brainwashing, during the heat of it.  The mental shift probably hurt like hell in that cricumstance. 

Burleyguy?  How is she doing today?  If you get to communicate whith her, let her know there are folks who are praying for her.