PrisonPlanet Forum
July 29, 2014, 08:57:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos: Federal Protective Services POLICE vehicle.  (Read 16682 times)
Jeffro
« on: March 09, 2009, 06:19:21 PM »

1st time I have seen one of these in my small town.  The American Gestapo, i mean, Federal Police Vehicle.  Tongue

Initiated

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 06:21:58 PM »

1st time I have seen one of these in my small town.  The American Gestapo, i mean, Federal Police Vehicle.  Tongue

Where is your small town located?

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison
Neco

Welcome to the 4th Reich

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 06:25:37 PM »

I've never seen one of those.  Really does look like the American Gestapo.

"Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen: the enunciation of truth." ~V

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." ~Patrick Henry

Neco Illuminati
Jeffro
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 06:27:15 PM »

Where is your small town located?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_City,_Florida
UKStewart82

Stewie; The Audio Peeeimp.

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 06:28:14 PM »

Hey, what about global warming/climate change?  I mean, those are evil gas hog suv's!

Make Sure To Bookmark The Back-Up Forum!  http://propagandamatrix.com/forum
Invisible Empire & Police State 4 @ http://prisonplanetpatriot.blip.tv/
Anti_Illuminati
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 06:30:55 PM »

How long before we see mobile execution vans in the "U.S."?
kushfiend
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 06:31:14 PM »

I live in Tampa, Florida and I have seen a similar vehicle, only it was a minivan!

I'm thinking that i should gtfo of florida while I still can, but I love the weather!  I'm so torn
Dig
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 06:32:42 PM »

Tag them and bag them.

Johnny Gosch delivery vehicles at your service.

How f**king sick is this shit?

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 06:34:15 PM »

what's the point of these guys anyways
Jeffro
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 06:38:39 PM »

Here is what it should read

Neco

Welcome to the 4th Reich

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 11:18:54 PM »

Tag them and bag them.

Johnny Gosch delivery vehicles at your service.

How f**king sick is this shit?

"Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen: the enunciation of truth." ~V

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." ~Patrick Henry

Neco Illuminati
Initiated

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009, 08:23:18 AM »

I live in Tampa, Florida and I have seen a similar vehicle, only it was a minivan!

I'm thinking that i should gtfo of florida while I still can, but I love the weather!  I'm so torn

Thank you...

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison
TelepesT

Genetic Dictator

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 09:02:20 AM »

In Pennsylvania, i have seen mostly white Chevy Conversion vans, with a HS symbol on the door only

What the hell are these people doing?

Ten Foot Lizard Man from Planet Snickle-Snack in the POP-TART sector 
Freedom T
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Mohandas Gandhi
s3d1t0r

F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 08:01:01 PM »

Anybody else notice the lack of "In case of Emergency call 9-1-1" stickers like all other 1st responder vehicles?

Instead there is the "1-877-4FPS-411" number.  I wonder who you get when you dial that number.  And what do you think the "4FPS" stands for?

“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free
Infoninja

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2009, 01:24:05 AM »

We've had these in Denver for at least about a year.

I assumed that everybody had them.

Their building that they come out of has a front desk with a big ol' golden "Novus Ordo Seclorum" illuminati seal right behind it.

1-877-4FPS-411 looks like "For Federal Police Service information...."  to me.

I'd like quite a few answers, myself.

We should call and ask stuff like "Say, isn't your organization illegal and unconstitutional"?

or

"How long have you been destroying the American ideal of individual Liberty in our fine town"?

Feel free to make up your own, and then...

Ask questions, demand answers!
Neco

Welcome to the 4th Reich

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 01:25:32 AM »

Their building that they come out of has a front desk with a big ol' golden "Novus Ordo Seclorum" illuminati seal right behind it.

We should call and ask stuff like "Say, isn't your organization illegal and unconstitutional"?

or

"How long have you been destroying the American ideal of individual Liberty in our fine town"?

It is disgusting.  They put their seal on the dollar bill, they put it everywhere, and they put in on the seal of homeland security and everyone is still sleeping!

Neco Illuminati
Dolphin

John 3:16

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 03:11:27 AM »

s3d1t0r

F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 05:04:35 AM »

bit like this you mean?

Yikes!  I almost missed the gas tank cover.

“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free
Dolphin

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 06:03:53 AM »

Yikes!  I almost missed the gas tank cover.

I think the most interesting part of the picture was "Play Lotto Here".
2Revolutions

For we wrestle not with flesh and blood

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2009, 06:17:27 AM »

I have seen this vehicles before.  Usually around federal buildings though. If you don't have any federal buildings in your town, the question is what they are doing there?

Those who wish to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, want what never was and what never will be.  - Thomas Jefferson
peepnklown

Rabbi Minarchist

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2009, 06:34:03 AM »

Fascist Promotion Services? 

FJPX2 = Experimental Electronic Music
Dig

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 06:55:35 AM »

Scaled down

great work!

can you change the phone number to 1-NWO-CR8TD-911 ?

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
peepnklown

Rabbi Minarchist

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2009, 07:06:35 AM »

May be a Hitler rear-window sticker? 

FJPX2 = Experimental Electronic Music
jofortruth

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2009, 07:37:13 AM »

Was he stopping to buy a lotto ticket?  Cheesy

(Look at 2nd pic to the right!)

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110
Dolphin

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2009, 08:19:02 AM »

Sorry couldn't resist the bummer sticker.
Dig

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2009, 09:48:21 AM »

ok, now this is getting more realistic how about "Child proof safetly locks inside" in little letters on the back right and "Free Vaccines" and a sillouette of a syringe on the back left.

And above GESTAPO on the side put  (in legible letters): "You tag 'em, we bag 'em"

And instead of the ram's logo above the licence put skull and bones death set and the license plate could be "I LUV HTLR"

And instead of Durango and the line under it, it could be:

Ventilation provided by:
I.G. FARBEN

And another bumper stickef to the right could also have the obama logo with the words "Work will set you free"

And instead of the PLAY LOTTO SIGN and the yellow sign above it, it could be some kind of child day care sign.

I mean WTF? What does it take for people to wake up?

[sorry guess I am getting carried away, but really, this shit needs to be exposed! Thanks for this, maybe AJ can put it on the front page.]

Dig

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2009, 09:51:32 AM »

I do not know how good you are with graphics, but a kid's face in the back window looking scared with his pals pressed against the glass.

Dolphin

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 10:21:26 AM »

I do not know how good you are with graphics, but a kid's face in the back window looking scared with his pals pressed against the glass.

might be able to do all that, I was playing with the front of it before make it look like it ran over something.
Dig

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 10:26:18 AM »

might be able to do all that, I was playing with the front of it before make it look like it ran over something.

like a pink tricycle with a doll on the side?

I still find it so appalling that this fricking SUV is patrolling streets to snatch kids like the dog catcher or something.

And it is federal too, so it is like completely out of local hands.

Watch the movie "visitor" to see how they are setting up these concentration camps (right now for INS, but soon for all citizens) and how they give no info and move people around without warning to unknown sites.

Parentsfortruth

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2009, 10:36:18 AM »

ROFL! Awesome.

Matthew 5:37

But let your speech be yea, yea: no, no: and that which is over and above these, is of evil.
Dig

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2009, 10:38:45 AM »

Hey whay about a satellite on the roof that says "RFID Child Tracker" with a freemason logo next to it?

Neco

Welcome to the 4th Reich

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2009, 10:41:19 AM »

What the hell....

Is that a giant Dorito in the bottom right corner?

Neco Illuminati
Dig

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2009, 10:45:17 AM »

What the hell....

Is that a giant Dorito in the bottom right corner?

i think it might be a traffic cone

Dolphin

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2009, 10:53:42 AM »

i think it might be a traffic cone

I'll remove it, it's annoying.
mslynx

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2009, 10:53:51 AM »

ROLFL! I saw a black SUV here in Ohio, the guy was gettin gas I asked him if everything was alright, nothin goin on at the schools or anything. He said "Yeah, everythings alright." I was thinking, glad I could buy your gas for ya buddy.

Step away from your senses! Your senses blind you!
Dig

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2009, 10:57:40 AM »

I'll remove it, it's annoying.

sorry to keep making requests without seeming to respect the time and energy it must take, but I cannot help it.

what about changing the background house to either show a barbed wire camp facility with depressing looking kids pressed up against the fence begging for food or a nice upper class neighborhood where mothers are rushing their children into the house before the gestapo can see them.

Lucian Solaris
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2009, 12:31:22 PM »

your gas door swastika is incorrect.  you have the version that means peace; it's the feminine version.  mirror it horizontally to get what the nazis used.

Dolphin

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2009, 12:33:34 PM »

Dolphin

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2009, 12:38:21 PM »

your gas door swastika is incorrect.  you have the version that means peace; it's the feminine version.  mirror it horizontally to get what the nazis used.

Oh oops, maybe it's there old chestnut classic double think, there coming in PEACE remember.. I did however goff there to be honest, lot more to it than just flipping it horizontally I'd lose perspective if I did that, but point taken.
barndoor77

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2009, 02:28:32 PM »

It would be really nice to get a photo of that building with a rediculous seal on it, and post it to the forum, that CLEARLY would wake a lots of people up.

or

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: