Internet2: When the Govt Takes Down Infowars (Site/Show) - What Then?

Author Topic: Internet2: When the Govt Takes Down Infowars (Site/Show) - What Then?  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Laura526

When Internet 2 is rolled out, Alex says we won't be able to get to Infowars.com or PrisonPlanet.com. Does anyone know if Alex is going to put his show on satellite radio?

wvoutlaw2002

Re: Internet2: When the Govt Takes Down Infowars (Site/Show) - What Then?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 02:55:02 PM »
When Internet 2 is rolled out, Alex says we won't be able to get to Infowars.com or PrisonPlanet.com. Does anyone know if Alex is going to put his show on satellite radio?

They'll probably use the false-flag "digital Pearl Harbor" to shut down the websites and re-impose the Fairness Doctrine to take the radio show off the air. The only alternatives will probably be:

1. Go back to dial-up BBSes and use Fidonet.
2. Create a free wireless LAN BBS service with Fidonet messaging.

Fidonet had rules back in the day about what you could and couldn't say such as profanities and threats and racist speech. So I wonder if Fidonet would allow an Infowars group to be created or allow 9/11 Truth on there.

And the BBSes could have classic AJ shows for download. I would convert the files into 16kbps MP3 files to save on bandwidth and HD space. A full year of shows at 16kbps would probably take up about 10 to 12 GB. All of the shows would easily fit on a 1 TB hard drive.

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Online EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: Internet2: When the Govt Takes Down Infowars (Site/Show) - What Then?
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 07:47:53 AM »

Bump
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"