Is Freemasonry a Criminal Organisation?

Author Topic: Is Freemasonry a Criminal Organisation?  (Read 169530 times)

Offline Harpakhrad11

• From Pictures to Portraits
Re: Freemasonry is a Criminal Organisation
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2007, 12:49:04 AM »

My bet would be on yes the masons have a dark secret, and im guessing alex is right about the magic rituals.  though those today are embedded in television, music, advertising..

It is one thing to speculate on what a group  may or may-not do; It is another to say that they have over 300 more operational degrees then they profess to having, on the top of which is a blood drinking black dragon.  :-\

Offline roscoe

• Get in their face
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2007, 03:01:55 AM »
Quote from: MonsieurArtaud
I'm not rebuking the fact that Lucifer is a common theme in Freemasonry.  Only a fool would debate that.  What I'm saying is lets use reliable quotes, and I know most of you can find plenty from books like Morals & Dogma.

Freemasonry and the Occult are linked.  Symbolism has its origin in the Archetype.  Freemasonry shares the same symbols as Christianity, Hindu, Islam, etc

*I'll research this book, "Lucifer Unmasked"

You may be interested to know that Jules Doinel knew the Abbe Henri Boudet and very likely also knew the Abbe Beringer Sauniere.
SOUND OF SILENCE
This is the secret of secrets, denied again
and again! And yet the charge remains. For plague,
cholera and all epidemics can be let loose on the world
at a word from the Hidden Masters!"
Edith Starr Miller - Occult Theocrasy

Offline roscoe

• Get in their face
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2007, 03:19:28 AM »
Which experts are you referring to?

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. You don't get more expert than she.

Quote from: Harpakhrad11
I would think no, as masonry calls for one to profess a belief in god and members of the Church of Satan are atheists and agnostics.

Satanists worship A God and they believe that he is the maker of the material world the bringer of Light (lucifer), in other words the Grand Architect of the Universe. They are no more Atheist than Hindus.

“There is no question therefore that the work to be done in familiarizing the general public with the nature of the Mysteries is of paramount importance at this time. These Mysteries will be restored to outer expression through the medium of the Church and the Masonic Fraternity…When the Great One comes with His disciples and initiates we shall have…the restoration of the Mysteries and their exoteric presentation.”[xvi]

Alice Bailey, former head of the Luciferian Theosophical Society now known as the Lucis Trust

Worshippers of Lucifer and terrorist attack timings
SOUND OF SILENCE

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2007, 01:05:12 PM »
Satanists worship A God and they believe that he is the maker of the material world the bringer of Light (lucifer), in other words the Grand Architect of the Universe. They are no more Atheist than Hindus.

::)
Show me where members of The Church of Satan say that. They espouse materialism from what I can tell.

Offline roscoe

• Get in their face
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2007, 11:01:35 PM »
::)
Show me where members of The Church of Satan say that. They espouse materialism from what I can tell.

If as Blavatsky says Satan is Lucifer then La Vey is either wrong in his assumption that Satan is merely self will or he's being secretive. Lucifer is the fallen angel and is an enitity and to some the very God who created the material world - Rex Mundi. As I said this is the "The Grand Architect of the Universe" which is central to freemasonry. The true God however is purely spiritual.   
SOUND OF SILENCE

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2007, 03:04:43 AM »
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/worshippers_of_lucifer.htm

that's a excellent link, roscoe, illustrating how these luciferians are obsessed with the 33

Offline Joe Stirling

• Veteran victim of Freemasonry
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2007, 06:01:13 AM »
Freemasonry is a criminal organisation

A Freemason is a person who knowingly destroys peoples lives for self gain.

Freemasons portray themselves as a good charitable fraternity of men. They own the media so they get to say what they want. They have infiltrated all of society. It is nothing less than an international money making scam (same as the crooked pyramid schemes). Did you know that the ninth degree Masons take their vows to kill for Freemasonry ???? some charity. Masons are also the NWO's foot-soldiers. All secret societies, orders and cults are as one (intertwined) with this evil human virus called "Freemasonry".

In defence of most Masons, they were conned in the first place. They were led to believe it was a good fraternity of men, then they were hoodwinked and threatened with violence. If they had known this before they joined, nobody would have anywhere near them. Masons are trapped into this extreme evil, they are too scared to talk freely. They have become FM slaves and most have become crooked benefactors.

This information is brought to you by Second Family (UK), a support/pressure group for victims of Freemasonry. We are not a hate or revenge group, only peaceful campaign for change and to educate 90% of the world. One Mason will lead you to all other Masons in business/politics/authorities and at social events,
engagements, weddings and funerals.

We at SF recently contacted UGLE (United Grand Lodge of England) and GLOS (grand Lodge of Scotland) and the top Masons at Rosslyn Chapel and others. We invited this "good charitable fraternity of men" to talk to talk to their victims in front of a live audience and cameras, no response. SF's offer is still available.

For further information please checkout www.secondfamily-uk.com  or  www.bilderberg.org/masons.htm  or
www.sacl.info  or www.stopcovertwar.com  or  www.surveillanceissues.com  or www.raven1.net/index.html

If you would like more info, we have a free regular newsletter, just send a SSAE. You can join us or be our anonymous friend, ex-Masons welcome. All help and info is free, we appreciate donations (You can also donate online) to help fight this common cause. We have proper accounts and every penny accountable.
Payments made out to Joe Stirling at 93 Ashburn Rd, Glasgow G62 7PQ or you can contact SF near you at SF, 4 Maes Tegid, Bala, Gwynedd LL23 7BF or SF, 68 Middlepart Cres, Ayrshire KA21 6LN or SF, 26 Radleigh Gdns, Kent ME1 2QR, SF, 10 Picton ST, Bristol BS6 5QA, or SF, 34 Mansfield Rd, Edinburgh EH14 7LF or SF, 20 Carlcroft, Tamworth B77 4DL or SF, 59 Rae St, Fife KY4 8LA or SF, 1 Spa Cottages, Cumbria CA7 8AL or SF, 70 Byron Lodge Est, Seaham, Co. Durham SR7 0JY or SF, 26 Shobden Rd, London N17 7PG. If you do write, please get a free proof of posting from the Post Office You can call or text mobiles 07834 329 287 or 07799 612 227 or our Glasgow landline 0141 560 4743. You can email us at voacs@mac.com or stanboy@hushmail.com  Make sure you get a reply from us as the crooked Masons will try to stop you from getting through. They are protecting their plunder.

If you are happy being controlled by a criminal organisation, you can either sit and take it (colony of cash generators for Freemasonry) or you can join/support Second Family (UK) to fight for your future and freedom. We all have to expose these crooks to everyone, please copy/send/distribute/fax/email this information to as many people as possible.

In the public interest

Did you know that your local Masonic Lodge and the Lodges within the authorities (council/police) are all houses of corruption ? We pay for these. SF have overwhelming proof. Did you also know that "Freemasons Are The Ultimate Criminal Cowards" ?, They collectively persecute people in a way that only the "Masonic Perps" (perpetrators) and their victim know what's happening. Freemasonry uses all races, old and young people, women (Eastern Star - female Masons). When you talk to a Mason, you are talking to two people. This could be your immediate family, best friend, Politician, Doctor, Police, Judge, Armed Forces, Barrister, Emergency Services, etc. Do you think it's right that the Masons are above or abuse the law ????

We at SF have plans to put all victims stories online (no holds barred) for the whole world to see. If you are a crooked Mason and you don't want a mention, you can join or support SF. This will help us to change the world into a better place. We are not into revenge. The practice of Freemasonry must be stopped. How can a person ever trust another fellow human being after learning about this evil ? Society is rotten to the core with this poison.

Here are the Masons symbolic (occultic) numbers 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 19, 33, 39, 66, 333, 555, 666, 777 and multiples of these, i.e, 956 = 9/11 or 758 = 7/13 or 344 = 3/11 etc. Masons will live at these numbers or in their phone numbers or vehicle registrations. Lots more on how to spot the crooked Masons in our regular free newsletters.

Freemasons are the invisible terrorists within the local community. They could literally clear up crime in 24 hours with the technology available. We pay for it and they get to abuse it. Did you know that 90% of Taxi
Drivers are Masons. They see, hear and relay all movement and conversation straight back to the Lodge.
Forget worrying about the I.D. cards and eventual Microchip, your mobile phone is your 24/7 electronic tag. They already know your every move and calls since you bought one. Now, don't get us wrong, we all need security and we do respect the non-Masonic government officials and non-Masonic professional people. Freemasonry is illegal under International Law, Humanitarian Law and Common Sense Law.

We at SF have started sending this information to the neighbours of Masons. We fully intend to name and shame all Masons to their families, friends, neighbours, colleagues and relatives. The FM perpetrators, infiltrators and spoilers deserve their name to go down in history as the most evil, vile, despicable things that ever breathed on this planet. They do not like us doing this, but then, Masons don't mind secretly destroying families for self gain. It is seriously in the public interest to ban the practice of Secret Societies. You, your family and the planets immediate future depends on your knowledge or ignorance. open your eyes.

Freemasonry is such a wonderful organisation and they say they do good in the community (illusion)
OK, why do the members have to pay ? why the secrets ? why the evil divide and conquer tactics ? why the vicious fabricated rumours by getting Masons and non-Masons to hate a local targeted victim ? (all local evil Masons watch the victim and their family being destroyed). Masons also say the victim is a brother "gone wrong" so that all the local "pretend brothers" will collectively persecute. This is undiluted evil and can easily be let loose on anyone, top Mason or not. Why can't good be done for free ? Why not the whole community ? instead of chosen candidates (Masons cherry pick their slaves). Second Family (UK) is "FREE" to all.

A Freemason is a fool and a tool to be used by the establishment. There are 5 million Masons worldwide paying money (crooked Masonic businesses pay lots more) to the very wealthy American/Israelis families.
This is where the gigantic amounts of cash go every week. What idiot would want to make the rich even richer ? All we can say to Masons is that when you were born, you knew nothing. Why don't you ask your organisation for answers. Beware of one sided answers. Get online and do your own research.

Now here is the really serious part. This is their Achilles. If someone you suspect of being part of this FM criminal organisation, how do you find out ? You can't, the Masons won't tell you, this is their illegal (above the law) protection (UGLE, GLOS and Rosslyn Chapel will ignore your request) SF could help you find out. Why can't we have a public register of Masons ? (SF has one, get our newsletter) we don't want a register of any other group or organisation. There is only one way to stop them and that is to work like them, without the ulterior motives. They just hate the word transparency, it makes them cringe, can't think why. SF is becoming a focused, professional collective. This is why we started Second Family (UK), to help and educate each other, fighting for FR33DOM. The secret societies are inherently wrong and totally unethical.

Incidentally, we send this leaflet and our newsletter to all newspapers, MP's and affiliated groups worldwide.
Please remember that we at SF can back up absolutely everything we say. This is why we want a live debate with the FMs. Second Family (UK) hates no one, hatred doesn't work. Unfortunately the Masons defend their trillion, trillion (hugely underestimated) crimes against the planet and it's contents, FMs try to defend the indefensible. They are protecting their plunder. If they are supposed to be a good charitable fraternity of men, why the false taboo ? why are their victims in constant fear for their lives ? and why would they keep taking down every comment or website that reveals or says anything about them ?

On top of all this, Freemasonry is witchcraft. This is common knowledge all over the internet. This human virus is brainwashing people all over the world (especially poor people in desperate countries) every day. This is to protect the world's richest families and bloodlines.

We at Second Family (UK) claim to be the only genuine, independent support group for victims of Freemasonry in the UK. We have nothing to hide and can back everything up no problem at all. If you know any Masons, please forward their details for our "SF's Public Register Of Masons" We will investigate just to make sure there is no malice by other Masons or others. It's not all bad news, everyone on the internet is waking up to this evil, their are huge anti - Mason groups and websites all over the world. Also checkout U-Tube, Google, Guba, etc, or just follow the links SF has given you. Never be intimidated by Freemasonry (false taboo & gobble de gook) if you are not sure, you can always double check with us.

This text is brought to you by Joe Stirling (a founding member of SF) a veteran victim of this evil calculated derangement. I have no idea why I have been persecuted. None of the SF victims know why. But we do have concrete evidence to prove its the Masons. Everyone has the right to reply, please be focused and sensible. Please join or support Second Family (UK) to help us all. SF doing real good in the community

We all have to expose these crooks to everyone, please copy/send/distribute/fax/email this information to as many people as possible. If you do nothing, they win....

Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light to my path. Psalm 119, Yahweh's Word/Law (YHWH)

Offline corsig

« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2007, 11:32:38 AM »
Rubbish- please provide solid proof of these allegations.

Nothing you just posted is the truth and is all hearsay.

Offline corsig

« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2007, 11:40:10 AM »
well after 700 views and six pages I'm still hoping that AJ chimes in.

Does he even read these posts???

Cory

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2007, 12:02:47 PM »
If as Blavatsky says Satan is Lucifer then La Vey is either wrong in his assumption that Satan is merely self will or he's being secretive.

Fair enough, but whether Lavey is correct or not is not what is in question. The question is if HE (and other members the COS) used the image of satan is a archetype of the "independent spirit". No one is asking you to agree with Lavey, but you do have to recognizes the fact that not all occultist* believe the same things.

* I don't think Lavey should really be called a "occultist", he is  not in the same league as other famous occultists like Blavatsky. Lavey is more like a dumb yuppie.

Offline Joe Stirling

« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2007, 01:57:29 PM »
Hi corsig ? (not real name and no email address) why are you hiding if you want to defend your side of the story ? please don't do a gollum (not listening). Like we say, we want to provide our evidence to the top masons in front of a live audience. Can you offer advice/help to the masonic victims? we all have solid proof. Do not travel on a single track, try another. Please be sensible and focused. Joe Stirling
Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light to my path. Psalm 119, Yahweh's Word/Law (YHWH)

Offline corsig

« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2007, 02:35:34 PM »
Hi Joe,

I've used the name "corsig" for about 20 years it's the name I go by on all forums and even my friends call me it so I'm definitely not hiding at all.

I would be happy to hear all sides of a story but to say a blanket statement like the masons are criminals is a dangerous thing to do. I went on your websites and saw nothing to prove your statements.

Please give me some solid examples of what you know and we can have a nice dialog.

Cory

Offline corsig

« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2007, 02:48:30 PM »
Joe
I just came back from looking at your site again to make sure I wasn't incorrect but why no examples of the criminal behavior from the masses of people who have been wronged by the masons.

You have 2 different petitions of one of them has a total of 200 signers must with names that wouldn't be considered usable and the other has maybe 40 names.

What gives?

Please do not copy & paste passages from the bible or other anti-masonic websites. Please give me examples from yourself or other members of your group.

Cory

Offline Joe Stirling

« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2007, 02:54:19 AM »
Corsig ? still hiding and a professional time-waster for the crooked masons. Typical masonic questions and answers. You also expect us to let anonymous you be the judge ? We checked out your other posts defending the indefensible and wasting people's time. Masonic drones only eat masonic carrots. You are a member of an extremely EVIL organisation. You have read and understood nothing. Prove to us that this is not a pointless communication.

Offline MonsieurArtaud

« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2007, 04:02:56 AM »
After contemplating this thread more deeply, I come to the conclusion that your point of view will be based upon the historical origin of Freemasonry.
"The greatest happiness is to know the source of unhappiness." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

Offline corsig

« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2007, 09:19:41 AM »
Yes and I checked out your other posts and it's doing the same thing you are accusing me of doing. What the hell does my full name have to do with anything and how do I know that this is your real name when your email address says something else.

What you are doing is changing the subject. I have asked YOU countless times for examples of teh misdoing and every time you DON"T do it you are losing credibility here as some one who is truthful.

If you don't post an example in your next reply I will then forever consider you a fraud.

Cory

Offline Joe Stirling

« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2007, 01:22:26 PM »
You expect us to produce evidence to an anonymous mason? We want to talk to the engine driver, not listen to his exhaust pipe. Say what you will, goodbye.

Offline corsig

« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2007, 02:31:36 PM »
Ok well if you still don't believe this man is a fraud you are foolish. No offense but what straight forward organization hell bent on bringing the organization down will not provide you with ONE simple example.

Enough said.

Case closed.

Cory

Offline Biggs

« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2007, 06:01:45 PM »
I have to say that I fully agree that there is something terribly wrong with the masons as an organisation, and more's to the point as a cultural group. Everything from their ceremonies, to their oaths (disgraceful even at level 1) to the obvious lying of MP's in the House of Commons of whom only a small percentage admitted to being freemasons.

There is something very wrong with the culture of secrecy regarding not only their membership but indeed the content of their ceremonies and their  oaths.

The killer for me is that they are run by the Illuminati who are luciferians and even satanists, and who worship Baal, Baphomet, Moloch and various other unpleasant entities.

And not one of the freemasons give a damn who controls their organisation and they get all uppity and upset when you question them about it, yet never, ever will they actually criticise the craft. Which to me is wrong too as there is no organisation on earth above reproach from its members, except seemingly the masons.

Corrupt and disgraceful is what I think of lower level members, evil is what I think of the 32/33rd level masons (and higher secret levels)
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline renegade357

• clarencedarrowlaw.com
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2007, 11:10:49 AM »
Is it possible that the Knights of Malta are the actual Templars?

Offline corsig

« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2007, 11:50:15 AM »
Is it possible that the Knights of Malta are the actual Templars?

No not really- it's been somewhat disproved that the KT and the Mason's are not related.

Offline zlater

« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2007, 11:57:25 AM »
Does it say that where? *curious*

Offline MonsieurArtaud

« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2007, 09:53:49 PM »
Has anyone read The Origins of Freemasonry: Scotland's Century by David Stevenson?
"The greatest happiness is to know the source of unhappiness." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

Offline Salem

• |Ventrilo > v10.darkstarllc.com:5309|
    • Salem™
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2007, 05:00:18 AM »
lol many ppl h8 masons
play this game now        http://refer.gpotato.com/721246/Flyff         

"When they find the remains of our civilation no matter who they are or what they are the only thing that will be said was mans greatest predator was man him self " Salem

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2007, 03:29:41 PM »

Offline Xare

« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2007, 05:12:53 PM »
Freemasons are Luciferians, anyone who has researched the subject knows this.  They also know that the lower level masons are deceived and used to hide behind.

If you lookup the word luciferian on wiki it even talks about freemasonry lol.

Now if being luciferian is not enough reason for you to oppose them you could also take into account that they are Zionists and Socialists which are enemies to freedom and human rights.

Or you could oppose them for being a secret group of people who favor each other in the real world.

Take your pick.
Visit my Myspace for some Anti-NWO music
http://www.myspace.com/quantam_uncertainty
and to view my Video's about symbolism

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2007, 09:35:39 PM »
Now if being luciferian is not enough reason for you to oppose them you could also take into account that they are Zionists and Socialists which are enemies to freedom and human rights.

Can look show some documentation of masonry supporting Zionism?

Offline MonsieurArtaud

« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2007, 11:45:35 PM »
Freemasons are Luciferians, anyone who has researched the subject knows this.  They also know that the lower level masons are deceived and used to hide behind.

If you lookup the word luciferian on wiki it even talks about freemasonry lol.

Or you could oppose them for being a secret group of people who favor each other in the real world.

Take your pick.

What is your definition of Lucifer?

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2007, 11:56:37 PM »

Can you show some documentation of masonry supporting Zionism?

Offline Joe Stirling

« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2007, 03:41:25 AM »
Masonic donkeys only eat Masonic carrots. No malice intended, only truth.
www.secondfamily-uk.com

Offline roscoe

• Get in their face
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2007, 04:02:51 AM »

How about the Protocols of the Learned elders of Zion? With the signature on the bottom that says

Signed by the representatives of Sion of the 33rd degree

Oh and if you're one of those who comes back and says that the Protocols are fake then I hope you'll stay around long enough for me to blow that notion out of the water.

Most usually run away when they start to realise they are being told something they can't argue against what I'm saying but cannot deal with it intellectually.

The Orwellian Doublespeak usually kicks in. I other words they know that they are being told the truth but argue the opposite because they cannot deal with what they are being told. The good news is that the more intellectual you are the more likely you are to fall for it.
SOUND OF SILENCE

Offline corsig

« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2007, 10:34:15 AM »
Roscoe

I would love to learn more about the protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Tell me more about them but please just don't only copy & paste I can't stand that. I need to hear it from your own words as well.

Cory

How about the Protocols of the Learned elders of Zion? With the signature on the bottom that says

Signed by the representatives of Sion of the 33rd degree

Oh and if you're one of those who comes back and says that the Protocols are fake then I hope you'll stay around long enough for me to blow that notion out of the water.

Most usually run away when they start to realise they are being told something they can't argue against what I'm saying but cannot deal with it intellectually.

The Orwellian Doublespeak usually kicks in. I other words they know that they are being told the truth but argue the opposite because they cannot deal with what they are being told. The good news is that the more intellectual you are the more likely you are to fall for it.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2007, 04:27:53 PM »
copy and paste as much as you want Roscoe, after all the original authors can say it better than you or me, make corsig the mason argue about the actual points rather than your writing skills.

As Roscoe points out the protocols of the elders of Zion was written by freemasons and jesuits and not Jews in the Judaic sense of the word.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2007, 09:09:33 PM »
How about the Protocols of the Learned elders of Zion?

I know very little about "The Protocols of the Learned elders of Zion", but I have heard claims that it is a forgery. I have no opinion on the subject, so I am eager to hear your argument.

Offline other one

« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2007, 09:42:35 PM »
I've spent no small amount of time taking the Jewish comments and words out of the protocols.  If you care to read them without hiding behind Jewish skirt tails you will find them at:

http://sam.evans.org/illplan.htm

Offline other one

« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2007, 09:43:56 PM »
I might warn you though that if you are not really aware of them, they will make you very angry.

Offline NotASheep

• Bah No More!
    • NotASheep Blog
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2007, 09:44:47 PM »

Hey, by now you may know I'm not for political parties, but what was the 3rd political party to exist in America? Why was this party formed?

I didn't see where anyone answered Horatio's question so I'll take a stab at it:

(sorry for the "cut/paste" but my words would be the same)

"The Anti-Masonic Party was formed in upstate New York in 1826, and was the first third party in American national politics."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonic_Party

William Morgan, a Freemason in New York, had become "disatisfied" with his buddies and their rituals and threatened to go public so he was "quieted" (for lack of a better word) - he "disappeared"...

The event created great excitement, and led many to believe that not just the local lodge but that all Freemasonry was in conflict with good citizenship. Because judges, businessmen, bankers, and politicians were often Masons, ordinary citizens began to think of it as an elitist group.

Could it be?!?!    :o

Offline Apolitical Blues

• Respect yourself
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2007, 10:08:31 PM »
Not being as well versed as some posting to this subject I'll just say that their is good reason to believe that the Masonic root goes deeply into evil soil.  Here is an example of just how perversely their works are:

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/images/capston2.jpg

The image comes from an interview on the details of the Denver airport.  Alex Christopher, author of Pandora's Box, has some fascinating information that most of you will want to read about.  Like the fact the murals depict the selective destruction of particular elements of society....check this out for yourselves it isn't for the warm and fuzzy be sure:
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/denver.html
Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2007, 12:24:49 AM »
You expect us to produce evidence to an anonymous mason? We want to talk to the engine driver, not listen to his exhaust pipe. Say what you will, goodbye.

I'm not taking sides here, but that makes no sense.

Offline Xare

« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2007, 01:24:39 AM »

The most damning evidence is built into their very temples.  As each masonic temple is built as a recreation of Solomons Temple.  As most of you should know the ultimate goal of the Zionist group is to Destroy the Dome of the Rock, a Muslim Mosque that sits on the grounds of the ancient Temple of Solomon, so that they can rebuild the temple to its former glory.  They see this as a necessary step to bring forth biblical prophecy.

What is your definition of Lucifer?

Lucifer is the rebel angel who seeks to place himself above the most high.  He came to eve as the "serpent" man and coerced her to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. 

He is the father of the Original Son of Perdition <-----   This is a grail secret clue.

Visit my Myspace for some Anti-NWO music
http://www.myspace.com/quantam_uncertainty
and to view my Video's about symbolism