Is Freemasonry a Criminal Organisation?

Author Topic: Is Freemasonry a Criminal Organisation?  (Read 158775 times)

EvadingGrid

Re: Is Freemasonry a Criminal Organisation?
« Reply #280 on: July 12, 2015, 11:45:07 AM »
"Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

"The doctrines of the Bible are often not clothed in the language of strict truth, but in that which was fittest to convey to a rude and ignorant people the practical essentials of the doctrine."

"The God of nineteen-twentieths of the Christian world is only Bel, Moloch, Zeus, or at best Osiris, Mithras, or Adonai, under another name, worshipped with the old Pagan ceremonies and ritualistic formulas."

"Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah."

The Freemason Bible :
Morals & Dogma
Albert Pike

EvadingGrid

« Reply #281 on: July 12, 2015, 11:53:09 AM »
To you Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine....Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God."

(Occult Theocrasy, p.220-221), [Edith Starr Miller, The Christian Book Club of America]

Note the Gnostic BS.

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #282 on: July 12, 2015, 12:00:16 PM »
can you explain how their wars benefit mankind?

it's funny because my satanist fake mother used to say "the road to hell is paved with good intentions." often.

i never understood the meaning of that because it makes no sense.

It is so easy - WW2. Hitler and Hirohito could only stop by force, American Revolution...

Offline 111

« Reply #283 on: July 12, 2015, 12:54:12 PM »
so easy?

american revolution....huge FAIL as of right now.

wwii ..... secret occult lodges on all sides fighting each other.

how many masons died?

how many men(kind) died?

cui bono?  high level masons and occult lodges.

their wars have been going on longer than most people know.

divide and conquer is their modus operandi.  step right up, pick a side, any side.  doesn't matter because they're on all sides.  a house divided against itself cannot stand.  goes all the way back to cain vs abel, their 'mommy' (ma - sons) and their CHOICE to rebel against the Creator.

it's worked thus far. but their crap is ending.  that was and is a promise.

comprende?

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #284 on: July 12, 2015, 01:20:58 PM »
so easy?

american revolution....huge FAIL as of right now.

wwii ..... secret occult lodges on all sides fighting each other.

how many masons died?

how many men(kind) died?

cui bono?  high level masons and occult lodges.

their wars have been going on longer than most people know.

divide and conquer is their modus operandi.  step right up, pick a side, any side.  doesn't matter because they're on all sides.  a house divided against itself cannot stand.  goes all the way back to cain vs abel, their 'mommy' (ma - sons) and their CHOICE to rebel against the Creator.

it's worked thus far. but their crap is ending.  that was and is a promise.

comprende?

But you have to admit that mankind without Hitler, Goering, Heydrich, von Loer, Himmler, Bormann, von Paulus, Jodl, Keitel, Japanese Emperor Hirohito and his generals and admirals became a better place to live.

Offline 111

« Reply #285 on: July 12, 2015, 02:21:01 PM »
no, i don't have to admit that and i won't.  i also noticed you didn't bother to answer the questions I asked.

how is it a better place to live?  if you remove one or two turds from a shithole and replace them with larger turds,  that makes the shithole even shittier.  your wars and warriors should have ever existed.

that being said, there is One Man authorized to make war with Righteousness and Justice on behalf of the Creator.  i am pretty sure He isn't a democrat, republican, libertarian, nazi or part of any other faction or political party.  He's going to kick all your asses.

Offline 111

« Reply #286 on: July 12, 2015, 06:56:58 PM »
@ Al Bundy...

I just realized, you really are Serbian?

If so, I understand why you hate Nazis.  Yes, they were and are a blight.  My point was that there is a much older, larger problem than only Nazi's.  They were only one small part of the real problem that has cursed this world.

Here's another clue for you...since I've heard Alex Jones doesn't care for the bilderberg group.  They abuse words and, according to their own rules, they have to tell you who they are (synonyms, homonyms, symbols etc).  Builder Burger Group.  If you pay attention to names of people, places, groups etc and the meanings of those names you'll learn a lot about who is who.

builder = mason
Burger Name Meaning. German, English, and Dutch: status name for a freeman of a borough, especially one who was a member of its governing council, a derivative of Middle High German burc, Middle English burg '(fortified) town', Middle Dutch burch.

freemasons

pray for fire.  they'll be obliterated :)

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #287 on: July 13, 2015, 07:33:49 PM »
@ Al Bundy...

I just realized, you really are Serbian?

If so, I understand why you hate Nazis.  Yes, they were and are a blight.  My point was that there is a much older, larger problem than only Nazi's.  They were only one small part of the real problem that has cursed this world.

Here's another clue for you...since I've heard Alex Jones doesn't care for the bilderberg group.  They abuse words and, according to their own rules, they have to tell you who they are (synonyms, homonyms, symbols etc).  Builder Burger Group.  If you pay attention to names of people, places, groups etc and the meanings of those names you'll learn a lot about who is who.

builder = mason
Burger Name Meaning. German, English, and Dutch: status name for a freeman of a borough, especially one who was a member of its governing council, a derivative of Middle High German burc, Middle English burg '(fortified) town', Middle Dutch burch.

freemasons

pray for fire.  they'll be obliterated :)

You are right. I am Serbian and I hate Nazi`s. You are blaming for must of evil on Earth secret society like freemasons. 
But maybe I am no such good in English language or maybe you are too mysterious in second part of your post. I am not saying you are wrong but I do not what you try to say.

Offline 111

« Reply #288 on: July 14, 2015, 04:18:40 AM »
what part of my post didn't you understand?

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #289 on: July 14, 2015, 04:48:37 AM »
what part of my post didn't you understand?

"They abuse words and, according to their own rules, they have to tell you who they are (synonyms, homonyms, symbols etc).  Builder Burger Group.  If you pay attention to names of people, places, groups etc and the meanings of those names you'll learn a lot about who is who.

builder = mason
Burger Name Meaning. German, English, and Dutch: status name for a freeman of a borough, especially one who was a member of its governing council, a derivative of Middle High German burc, Middle English burg '(fortified) town', Middle Dutch burch."

???

Offline 111

« Reply #290 on: July 14, 2015, 05:24:48 AM »
names are more important than most people know.  names have meanings.

'they' MUST tell you who they are and what they intend to do.  it's how they derive (what they consider to be) consent.

only if they actually told you who and what they were and what they intended to do,  they would never get consent.  so, they get around that by being oblique.  they 'tell' you who they are and what they intend to do using symbols and names words (synonyms, homonyms etc).  it's also how they control people.

this way, they do what they want and if anyone (after the fact) says "hey, you can't do that" they can say that they told you who they were and/or what they were going to do but you weren't smart enough to figure it out.

so...because of that....if you pay close attention to the meanings of names and symbols, analyze phrases for synonyms and homynyms and you'll know who they are and what they intend to do.

bilder = homonym for builder.
burg or burger = the name meaning 'freeman', 'especially one who was a member of its governing council'

now they've told you exactly who they are and laugh at you for how 'smart' they are and how 'stupid' you are when you don't figure it out.

Offline 111

« Reply #291 on: July 14, 2015, 05:34:24 AM »
here's another example.....

look up the gadsden flag that was made famous during the american revolution and has begun to make a comeback lately.

it's a snake, with the motto "don't tread on me".

that flag is a direct 'f**k you' to True followers of Jesus Christ and the Creator, by satanists. 

Luke 10:19
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

usa = christian nation?  no.  quite the opposite.

but if they actually TOLD people they were satanists, would the people let them govern?  of course not.

how many christians wave that flag without knowing what it means?  a lot.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #292 on: July 14, 2015, 05:52:56 AM »
here's another example.....

look up the gadsden flag that was made famous during the american revolution and has begun to make a comeback lately.

it's a snake, with the motto "don't tread on me".

that flag is a direct 'f**k you' to True followers of Jesus Christ and the Creator, by satanists. 

Luke 10:19
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

usa = christian nation?  no.  quite the opposite.

but if they actually TOLD people they were satanists, would the people let them govern?  of course not.

how many christians wave that flag without knowing what it means?  a lot.

Get yourself to an AA meeting, or phone your sponsor.

Offline 111

« Reply #293 on: July 14, 2015, 05:55:09 AM »
that's funny because i don't drink.

but i'll tell you this....you live in a world where NOTHING is as it seems.

'they' like it that way.  'they' want people to be confused.

i'm not confused. :)

if you wave 'their' flag, 'they' count you as their own.  fact.

Offline 111

« Reply #294 on: July 14, 2015, 06:09:31 AM »
that's funny because i don't drink.

but i'll tell you this....you live in a world where NOTHING is as it seems.

'they' like it that way.  'they' want people to be confused.

i'm not confused. :)

if you wave 'their' flag, 'they' count you as their own.  fact.

another way to say that is this:

they KNOW they're going to hell.  they want to take as many with them as possible. 

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #295 on: July 18, 2015, 04:06:35 AM »
New ambassador of former Yugoslav Republic in Montenegro in Germany is Ranko Vujačić ( Master of Grand lodge of Serbia  :o )

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/planeta.300.html:558037-Ambasador-Crne-Gore-u-Nemackoj---masonhttp://

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #296 on: September 13, 2015, 11:14:19 AM »
"The reason they want secrecy is they're doing evil. Evil is done under the cover of darkness; good works are done in the sunshine."
-- Jim Tucker (RIP)
"I admire your faith [in evolution]. But I don't admire your intelligence."
-- Kent Hovind

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #297 on: September 13, 2015, 11:17:33 AM »
The Brotherhood of the Bell (1970) - High Quality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H57JthB_KVc

"Brotherhood of the Bell" Exposed Masonic Control.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #298 on: September 13, 2015, 11:37:06 AM »
Now there is problem for American patriots. How to explain your children that are "Founding Father" of USA were good if ALL of them were members of Freemasons ?

EvadingGrid

« Reply #299 on: September 13, 2015, 12:03:22 PM »
Now there is problem for American patriots. How to explain your children that are "Founding Father" of USA were good if ALL of them were members of Freemasons ?

Freemasons provide a mechanisim for hiding evil, that is not the same as evil, but they provide the opportunity.

For example Propaganda Due, the P2 Lodge protected itself by using the Freemason organisation. This does not mean all italian freemasons are members of P2.

For those who have not heard of P2 / Propaganda_Due
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #300 on: September 17, 2015, 12:30:02 PM »
I found this interesting  Tom Paine got material from Lafayette who was a member of the "Le Contrat Social" masonic lodge: which is linked with the Nine Sisters Masonic lodge ( Ben Franklin, John Paul Jones, Voltaire etc ....)

see:
The Master Game: Unmasking the Secret Rulers of the World

John Paul Jones: Sailor, Hero, Father of the American Navy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3237807/Historian-claims-founding-father-Thomas-Paine-plagiarist-didn-t-actually-write-crucial-passage-legendary-Rights-Man.html
Historian claims that founding father Thomas Paine was a plagiarist and didn't actually write a crucial passage in the legendary 'Rights of Man'
Historian Jonathan Clark suggests that Thomas Paine committed plagiarism by not writing the 6,000 word passage
Clark asserts the account of the French Revolution was 'different in tone' from the rest of the work
Instead, Clark believes that his friend, Marquis de Lafayette, wrote it
Clark is a professor of history at the University of Kansas

By Regina F. Graham For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:28 EST, 16 September 2015  | Updated: 01:56 EST, 17 September 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3237807/Historian-claims-founding-father-Thomas-Paine-plagiarist-didn-t-actually-write-crucial-passage-legendary-Rights-Man.html#ixzz3m0wJ5mlf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online Al Bundy

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Pike's plans revealed in 200 yo letter - WWI, WWII, WWIII and more in detail
« Reply #302 on: March 09, 2016, 10:39:37 AM »
Chillingly accurate 200-year-old letter predicts WW3 and final battle against Islam
A LETTER written more than 200 years ago by a top military chief chillingly predicted the two world wars - before warning of a final "bloody" battle with Islam.
Selina Sykes - Express UK - Mar 9, 2016

Albert Pike, who was a captain for the US army during the American Civil War, is said to have written a doctrine to an Italian politician outlining plans for the trio global conflicts.

The letter plots how and why the first and second world wars broke out in the 1900s and provides an even more chilling prophecy over a third and final battle.

The document allegedly suggested World War One was planned to overthrow the Tsars in Russia and make the country a communist stronghold.

The Second World War was sparked as a catalyst to destroy Nazism, according to the letter, so communism could take over wearier governments and for a sovereign state of Israel to be set up in Palestine.

A third world war, according to Mr Pike, will be fought against the West and leaders of the Islamic war.

Mr Pike warned the third war would be "the most bloody turmoil".

The document, revealed by the Daily Star, features heavily in the book Satan, Prince of this World, by former naval officer William Guy Carr.

Mr Pike is said to have written, according to Mr Carr's book: "The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Tsars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism."

It was reportedly sent by Pike, a freemason, to Italian politician Giuseppe Mazzini and was dated August 15, 1871.

The letter allegedly said: "The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

"The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

"Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil."

It was originally claimed the text was on show at the British Museum's Library and was mysteriously taken down in the 1970s and never seen again.

Both the British Museum and the British Library confirmed there is no record of the letter being in the establishment's possession.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Truther612

« Reply #303 on: April 26, 2016, 09:35:30 AM »
I would love to know why Alex is so against the Masons. What proof is there that they do anything wrong.

I know from listening to the show for about 2 years now AJ doesn't like them and neither does his guests.

Is it a religious reason or is there proof of any wrong doings.

Would be interested in hearing more about this very much

Cory

The reason Alex calls them criminals and corrupt, is because of the vast amount
of power they've accumulated which has allowed them. to commit murder while
covering it up, start wars, Blame paty's while our "politicians" take bribe money
turning the other cheek
I tell it like it is, it offends people I don't care - Jesse Ventura

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #304 on: April 26, 2016, 09:59:54 AM »
The reason Alex calls them criminals and corrupt, is because of the vast amount
of power they've accumulated which has allowed them. to commit murder while
covering it up, start wars, Blame paty's while our "politicians" take bribe money
turning the other cheek

Good things about Freemasons: 1) organized French revolution;
                                                    2) organized American revolution;
                                                    3) long time they battle versus Jesuits;
                                                    4) first modern minister of Education in Serbia
                                                    5) they fought war against Hitler in WW2 etc.

Offline Truther612

« Reply #305 on: April 28, 2016, 01:50:13 PM »

those aren't good things

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #306 on: April 28, 2016, 08:14:58 PM »

Really not sure if those can be all good things; and have my doubt they battle the Jesuits
What do you under-stand?

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #307 on: May 23, 2016, 10:16:11 PM »
those aren't good things

Why ? Ok maybe right in one : French Revolution is terror . Although, I am in Primary School learned us in Serbia that is "beginning of human society". B...it. Civil war organized by anti-Christian Secret societies.

Offline Truther612

« Reply #308 on: October 27, 2016, 09:37:27 PM »
Why ? Ok maybe right in one : French Revolution is terror . Although, I am in Primary School learned us in Serbia that is "beginning of human society". B...it. Civil war organized by anti-Christian Secret societies.

It's all war and terror designed for an coming apocalypse that has more at
stake for humankind than ever before. so none of those things are ever
good

Offline Olga

« Reply #309 on: November 21, 2016, 12:22:24 PM »
They murdered 100,000 innocent civilians in Japan during WW2. No big deal.

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #310 on: December 02, 2016, 05:29:50 AM »
On this day in 1804 Freemason of Napoleon Bonaparte is crowned himself emperor of France and set out to conquer Europe.

Napoleon decided to crown himself, even though it had been intended that the Pope perform the ceremony. This drawing was doubtless executed shortly afterwards, and David initially included the scene in the large commemorative canvas in the Louvre. Here the artist has not only captured a historic moment; his drawing of the Emperor is charged with all the significance of a conquering soldier, hand grasping the pommel of his sword in the gesture of someone who owes his new-found power to no-one but himself.

http://www.louvre.fr/en/oeuvre-notices/napoleon-crowning-himself-emperor-popehttp://

P.S. Self-proclaimed Emperor of France Freemason Napoleon wasted no time. Exactly one year later at the battle of Austerlitz, he won the Austrian and Russian armies.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #311 on: January 06, 2017, 11:01:03 PM »
The World's Biggest Secret

https://youtu.be/TFsuOFoolW8

Published on Sep 7, 2016
Do you want to know a secret? I'm going to tell you the biggest and oldest secret kept for 500 years by the biggest and oldest secret society in the world: Freemasonry. To learn more please visit:

What do you under-stand?