Is Freemasonry a Criminal Organisation?

Author Topic: Is Freemasonry a Criminal Organisation?  (Read 170587 times)

Offline corsig

Is Freemasonry a Criminal Organisation?
« on: August 14, 2007, 10:55:51 AM »
I would love to know why Alex is so against the Masons. What proof is there that they do anything wrong.

I know from listening to the show for about 2 years now AJ doesn't like them and neither does his guests.

Is it a religious reason or is there proof of any wrong doings.

Would be interested in hearing more about this very much

Cory

Offline Harpakhrad11

• From Pictures to Portraits
Re: Freemasonry is a Criminal Organisation
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 12:07:53 PM »
He has claimed that at the highest levels the Masonic leaders worship a blood-drinking Black Dragon. I would like to know where he received that information from.

Offline corsig

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 12:11:41 PM »
That is a wacky story to base his dislike on. I would to hear him talk more about it.

Rebel_Alliance

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 12:34:36 PM »
 Investigate and study the History of Freemasonry. Originated from Knights Templar. Templar members invented and created the Banking Institutions of Europe. Funding castle and cathedral construction, hence Masonry. Many Templar members where of Nobility keeping the money and power among themselves. King Philip the 4th of France, new that this power was a threat. He broke away from the Vatican and appointed his own Pope. They started an Inquisition against the Templars many was arrested and burned at the stake including Jacques Molay. Many Templar members rightly charged with witchcraft and homosexuality. The rest of the Templars fled to Scotland and England, the Scottish and York right of Masonry.

Offline thought_criminal

• Conspiracy of one.
    • my myspace page about building 7
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 12:35:48 PM »
Sorry I don't have any hard facts... But I work with several masons, (some have stickers on their car, some I was told about) and their just ...  damned creepy.
If you ask them a question, or say hello, they sort of ignore you like you don't exist.
  I'm pretty sure I exist. Everyone else seems nice and actually says hello. Mabie these guys somehow know I'm a 911 truther, even though I keep my thoughts to myself at work.
"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to Question Authority." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 12:42:09 PM »
I know Masons love to claim that they have a legacy from the Knights Templar, but the evidence seems very questionable.

Offline corsig

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 04:01:33 PM »
I am a Mason and not many of us state to be descendants of the Templar's. More than not disagree with that theory.

Yes they did say that they were into witchcraft and other things like homosexuality but it was said out of being tortured for years. I would admit to it as well if I was being treated like they were.

To say that every mason you have ever met treated you like you don't exist is silly and I wager to bet it isn't like that at all. Trust me I am far from creepy LOL

Still even though AJ says they are bad and evil I still listen to him daily so I can't be that bad right. At the end of the day I'm fighting the same fight you are.

Cory

Offline Saxo

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 06:32:40 PM »
we square our actions by square of our virtue

JTCoyoté

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2007, 06:49:57 PM »
we square our actions by square of our virtue

Saxo... that sounds like... the mean used, are justified by the end... or  more commonly, "the end justifies the means" ... what say you...? -- Oldyoti

"Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Horatio_Bunce

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 06:57:28 PM »
I am a Mason and not many of us state to be descendants of the Templar's. More than not disagree with that theory.

Yes they did say that they were into witchcraft and other things like homosexuality but it was said out of being tortured for years. I would admit to it as well if I was being treated like they were.

To say that every mason you have ever met treated you like you don't exist is silly and I wager to bet it isn't like that at all. Trust me I am far from creepy LOL

Still even though AJ says they are bad and evil I still listen to him daily so I can't be that bad right. At the end of the day I'm fighting the same fight you are.

Cory

You are saying that you have researched the organization you're a part of and still believe it to be an ethical organization?

Hey, by now you may know I'm not for political parties, but what was the 3rd political party to exist in America? Why was this party formed?

Offline LeveL

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 08:14:14 PM »
I should think Alex is not opposed to the main bulk of Freemasons, they are after all human beings the same as any other "bulk" of any other organization. What I personally oppose is the people RUNNING Freemasonry. Take for example the Grand Master Albert Pike - check into the stuff he wrote in his book "Morals and Dogma" which was handed to Freemasons up until th 1970's. Now that was one evil man! But because the leaders are evil, it doesn't mean the bulk of the members (what is it 3 Million Freemasons in the USA?) even know whats going on in the top echelons.

Saying "all Freemasons are evil" is like saying "all voters are evil", whilst they predominantly vote for evil and corrupt parties, most people don't know these organizations and parties are evil and corrupt, so then we get Freemasons asking "hey why do you hate me" when its not the case.

Did the people in Germany in the mid 1930's voting for the Nazi Party really support all the things Hitler had in store - absolutely no way! But we view those voters as "Nazi's"??? YES WE DO! So then they *must* all be evil? Nope - because they are human beings.

I don't defend the Pope (who was a Nazi) but you gotta read into it - he was a Nazi as a child, so how evil can a child be? Come on, not very evil, its a freaking child... whether he remained a Nazi later on I don't know, but I don't think he did. Again though, the Pope has to be one of the most corrupt, evil people on Earth, why... because he is there at the TOP thats why, scum rises to the top, its that simple.

Offline zlater

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 09:18:35 PM »
what defines the main bulk of freemasons or the light edition of the bulk/group?

just curious because i'd like to properly understand the term and how/why/where it is used.. i should do research i know but seems a good place to ask.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 10:21:24 PM »
what defines the main bulk of freemasons or the light edition of the bulk/group?

just curious because i'd like to properly understand the term and how/why/where it is used.. i should do research i know but seems a good place to ask.

Zlater... Here is a good place to go... but get ready because it is all here and this man knows the beast... there are days of audio and CDs and books you can get if you wish.
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

--Oldyoti

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” -- Gandhi --

Offline zlater

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 10:35:07 PM »
thanks. bookmarked and ready for analysis when i have some more spare time..

Offline corsig

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2007, 10:04:21 AM »

Zlater... Here is a good place to go... but get ready because it is all here and this man knows the beast... there are days of audio and CDs and books you can get if you wish.
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

--Oldyoti

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” -- Gandhi --

Yes I agree this is an interesting site. I love listening to him but find it very difficult to understand what he is saying, the volume is just too low.

To answer another question from above yes I am a Mason and have studied it as well. I think one must have first hand knowledge of something before really a definite opinion.

It's too easy to say "This and That" about the organization from hearsay secondhand info. One of the biggest Anti component comes from religious groups. You rarely see an non Christian oppose masonry ( that was not an anti-Christian statement either).

The 3rd party that ever existed was indeed the anti-masonic party that arose because it was the popular thing at that time much like Immigration and War stances now and the party thought they would gain momentum using that platform. As you know it was very unsuccessful and lost horribly.

Offline roscoe

• Get in their face
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 12:47:07 AM »
[/left]
I would love to know why Alex is so against the Masons. What proof is there that they do anything wrong.

I know from listening to the show for about 2 years now AJ doesn't like them and neither does his guests.

Is it a religious reason or is there proof of any wrong doings.

Would be interested in hearing more about this very much

Cory

Please read this.

Worshippers of Lucifer
SOUND OF SILENCE
This is the secret of secrets, denied again
and again! And yet the charge remains. For plague,
cholera and all epidemics can be let loose on the world
at a word from the Hidden Masters!"
Edith Starr Miller - Occult Theocrasy

Offline corsig

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 10:10:43 AM »
Much of that is rubbish my friend.

Offline roscoe

• Get in their face
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 02:13:35 PM »
Much of that is rubbish my friend.

For example?
SOUND OF SILENCE

Offline corsig

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 04:48:57 PM »
So much of what was in that is the same old same old. The whole Lucifer thing was a hoax that was admitted as much from Leo Taxil who wanted to hurt the church at the time. You can find that any where.

The DC street plans is a stretch of the imagination.

Offline Kregener

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2007, 05:21:00 PM »
No Novice Mason has any understanding of what goes on at the 33rd degree level.

Freemasons have been duped into an evil cabal.

You should get out...soonest.
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline syxle

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2007, 05:28:49 AM »
"The DC street plans is a stretch of the imagination."

It most certainly is not.

Offline roscoe

• Get in their face
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 05:50:34 AM »
So much of what was in that is the same old same old. The whole Lucifer thing was a hoax that was admitted as much from Leo Taxil who wanted to hurt the church at the time. You can find that any where.

The DC street plans is a stretch of the imagination.

So firstly it wasn't MUCH of this is rubbish, it was merely two aspects of it.

Dealing with these two

See Leo Taxil Canard refuted

Secondly look at this:

Here is the original map for Washington DC drawn by Pierre l'Enfant.

Your attention is drawn to the proposed Longitude of Washington DC.

Zero degrees longitude.

An interesting lecture was given on the 18th January 2001 at UMIST (Manchester University) as to why Washington DC was chosen for the New World zero longitude. The title of the Lecture was 'The Great dismal Swamp' which was used to describe what is now the site of the US capital. The fact is that Washington DC was placed there by esoteric and hermetic design and had nothing to do with practical logistical considerations.

As an aside Britains first suicide bomber killed himself in 1885. He was French and his target was the Greenwich Observatory, home of the Greenwich meridian.

SOUND OF SILENCE

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2007, 03:45:54 PM »
I never noticed it before, but it looks like a stellar formation. Anyone familiar with that stuff?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline corsig

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2007, 06:05:06 PM »
First off I'm not here to preach or condone anyone. We're all brothers fighting along side each other right?

I wanted to know whey AJ is so against the Masons. What is his main reason for the hatred.

I belong to too many message boards where we discuss this type of stuff all day so I don't need to add another one to the list. LOL

The DC streets do have what it looks like some formations of a S&C depending upon who you ask they will say yes or now whether they agree but the whole Taxil thing is a hoax sorry but I can't give in to that one at all.

The whole no one knows what happens after 33° is also so played out it gets boring.

Now if AJ had some hard proof I would LOVE to see it and then I would offer my apologizes to all.

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2007, 07:33:52 PM »
Now if AJ had some hard proof I would LOVE to see it and then I would offer my apologizes to all.

I would like to hear where he got that "Black Dragon" thing.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2007, 10:55:12 PM »

First of all, you claim masonry, your people have infiltrated every sector of western society,What degree are you, because you sound like you are not "very far up the ladder" at this time, I know personally several 33 degree masons and they are wicked, just like every "secret society" is dedicated to serving lucifer, so you shall find out when they "promote " you to the higher levels, but by then it will be to late( but the ones that did get out are only still alive because of the power of God himself,

You will either quit now or you will serve lucifer from now on till you die, then you will be allowed to exist eternally with him in HELL!

Cory

Offline roscoe

• Get in their face
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2007, 12:11:11 AM »
First off I'm not here to preach or condone anyone. We're all brothers fighting along side each other right?

I wanted to know whey AJ is so against the Masons. What is his main reason for the hatred.

I belong to too many message boards where we discuss this type of stuff all day so I don't need to add another one to the list. LOL

The DC streets do have what it looks like some formations of a S&C depending upon who you ask they will say yes or now whether they agree but the whole Taxil thing is a hoax sorry but I can't give in to that one at all.

The whole no one knows what happens after 33° is also so played out it gets boring.

You have had many people who have left masonry after reaching 32 degrees. When they find out what's really going on. Read their story.

33 degree initiation

Also read this.

Terminated by Henry Makow PhD

and this:

"The Blue Degrees are but the court or portico (porch) of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them… their true explication (explanation and understanding) is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (those of the 32nd and 33rd Degrees)."

(Morals and Dogma, page 819).

and it is also mentioned in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion how Masonry will be used to further their aims.

SOUND OF SILENCE

Offline roscoe

• Get in their face
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2007, 12:36:24 AM »
I never noticed it before, but it looks like a stellar formation. Anyone familiar with that stuff?

Read David Ovason.

Ovason’s premise, if not belief, is that Pierre Charles L'Enfant (b. 1754/08/02, d. 1825/06/14) and Major Ellicott (b. 1754/01/24, d. 1820) intended Pennsylvania Avenue to provide a view of the setting sun from the Capitol building annually on August 10th. The reason for this was because on that day the sun is in 17 degrees of Leo and the star Regalus sets over the White House just over half an hour after sunset, leaving the stars "Spica, in Virgo, and Arcturus in Bootes." "They are the three stars which Masons such as Pike and Brunet recognized as enclosing the constellation of Virgo." [p. 346] This, he asserts, proves "the city was intended to celebrate the mystery of Virgo — of the Egyptian Isis, the Grecian Ceres and the Christian Virgin." [p. 349]

The Mystery of Virgo is that as we know Jesus was born "of a Virgin" . The constellation of Virgo is known by the Jews as the House of Bread or in Hebrew Beth Lehem. It was the astrological event in Virgo that the Magi followed. Shown below:

The star alpha Virginis or Spica (the ear of wheat) is known as l'Epi (The Thorn) in France. The Cathedral of Reims is known as Notre Dame de l'Epi. It and several other cathedrals including Chartres form a map on the ground describing the constellation of Virgo. Chartres cathedral corresponds to the star beta Virginis which is Porrima, named after the Roman goddess of childbirth.

Spica is close to the intersection of the ecliptic and the equatorial (i.e. the position of the Sun on the vernal equinox). As Virgo (House of Bread) rises Pisces (House of Fishes) sets.

If up to now you have thought that is is merely interesting then let me say that the date for that star pattern is

SEPTEMBER 11th 3BC

September 11th 2001 symbolises the coming of the anti-christ (The Age of Lucifer).

No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a LUCIFERIAN Initiation."

(David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations)

Lucifer, having regained his star and his diadem, will assemble his legions for new works of creation. Attracted by his flaming torch, celestial spirits will descend…and he will send these messengers from unknown spheres to earth. Then the torch of Lucifer will signal ‘From Heaven to Earth!’---and the …(New Age) Christ will answer ‘From Earth to Heaven!’” [xxii]

Occultist Edouard Schure
As published by the Masonic publisher called The Torch Press.

REMEMBER THIS? 88 beams of light shone from Ground Zero for 33 days from March 11th 2002 to April 14th 2002

Now take another look at this page

Particularly have a look at Satan's calling card by popular best selling author Robert Bauval.

The attacks of September 11th was a Satanic ritual. Anyone reading this who is a Blue Lodge Mason (low degree) will have no knowledge of this, you are being used.

You didn't think all those priviliges came without a price did you?

SOUND OF SILENCE

Offline corsig

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2007, 08:09:50 AM »
Roscoe- no offense but you really can't believe every little thing you read on the internet these days. That one story has been circulating around for years and it just so happens to be from a newly born again Christian. As I said before the really only group that is against the masons are born agains.

Why aren't there more stories of people coming out telling the TV news about Satanic rituals if it was true. These days people run to tell their stories to anyone who will listen yet the only one we hear is that one you gave a link to.

And regarding the quote from Pike- yeah so? what's the point?

You have had many people who have left masonry after reaching 32 degrees. When they find out what's really going on. Read their story.

33 degree initiation

Also read this.

Terminated by Henry Makow PhD

and this:

"The Blue Degrees are but the court or portico (porch) of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them… their true explication (explanation and understanding) is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (those of the 32nd and 33rd Degrees)."

(Morals and Dogma, page 819).

and it is also mentioned in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion how Masonry will be used to further their aims.

Offline zlater

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2007, 08:25:41 AM »
I wouldn't put my hopes in the meinstream media, TV or even newspapers..

Alternative media is mostly downtoearth and i trust AJ for one due to his experience in this.

There are freemasons in very high positions here and they are granted privileges.. Shouldn't hurt to get more details and facts on this matter..

Offline corsig

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2007, 08:34:12 AM »
I agree and that's my point I'm waiting to hear about it and in 2 years of listening I haven't heard anything to sway me.

When you listen to Alan Watt he gives more details but it's almost impossible to make out what he he saying half the time.

Offline roscoe

• Get in their face
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2007, 12:29:34 AM »
I agree and that's my point I'm waiting to hear about it and in 2 years of listening I haven't heard anything to sway me.

When you listen to Alan Watt he gives more details but it's almost impossible to make out what he he saying half the time.

The Ritual for the 17th Degree for Scottish Rite masonry speaks of the worship of Abaddon.

"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

Revelation 9:11

"Sing praises to the Lord which dwelleth in Zion"

Psalm 9:11

The star Alcyone was EXACTLY due west from Washington DC at the precise moment the transponder of American airlines Flight 11 was turned off (ie the instance the hijackings commenced). The star Sirius was EXACTLY due south of New York City at an angle of 33° at this precise moment. This mutual event was repeated at the commencement of the Light Ceremony of 11th March 2002.

In 1927 and 1928 the Jehovah's Witnesses said in their publication then called Zion's Watchtower that God resided in the Star Alcyone, the central star of the Pleiades.

SOUND OF SILENCE

Offline roscoe

• Get in their face
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2007, 12:45:42 AM »

"That which we must say to the crowd is, we worship a God, but it is the God one adores without superstition.... The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay (the God of the Christians) whose deeds prove his cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion to science, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him? "Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods.... Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

Illustrious Albert Pike 33°
France 1889

There is a statue of Albert Pike in Washington DC

Do we have to spell it out for you?

SOUND OF SILENCE

Offline corsig

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2007, 09:51:12 AM »
Roscoe- do you mind telling me in your own words not just quoting for one man who was not the voice of Masonry but just one guy who people love to quote out of context.

It would be nice hearing what you think.

Offline MonsieurArtaud

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2007, 09:54:24 PM »
Does anyone understand the Kabbalah?  I don't think you can make a clear judgment about Freemasonry until you research Kabbalic mysticism.
"The greatest happiness is to know the source of unhappiness." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

Offline roscoe

• Get in their face
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2007, 12:10:49 AM »
Roscoe- do you mind telling me in your own words not just quoting for one man who was not the voice of Masonry but just one guy who people love to quote out of context.

It would be nice hearing what you think.

They put a statue of Albert Pike in Washington DC. Yes we are only too aware that Pike is an embarrassment to freemasons and they are desperately trying to distance themselves whilst at the same time agreeing with what he says. I also realise that you have painted yourself into a corner and now are obliged to defend your position.

The Scottish Rite Supreme Council took most of what Pike has said and he took his doctrine from Eliphas Levi also a freemason.

Perhaps you can now tell us as to precisely what context we are required to take Pike in?

"Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity."

Lord Acton

SOUND OF SILENCE

Offline roscoe

• Get in their face
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2007, 12:16:01 AM »
At the precise moment United Airlines Flight 175 switched off it's transponder on September 11th 2001, the star Alcyone was EXACTLY 33° over New York.

On September 11th as Alcyone sets at 11:54 the Sun at New York is ALMOST due South.

However there was one place where when Alcyone sets on September 11th and the Sun was exactly due South, not only that the Sun was EXACTLY 66°. All the major planets were in Virgo, the House of Bread or Beth Lehem

That place was Jerusalem.

The date?

September 11, 1922

History records that the administration of the League of Nations mandate for the forming of the state of Israel between the 30th and 33rd degree parallels. This effectively began with the swearing into office as High Commissioner and Commander in Chief for Palestine of the Right Honourable Sir Herbert Samuel, in Jerusalem, on September 11, 1922.

The forming of the state of Israel was passed in the US Congress on the same day.

The Symbol for Alcyone Music
SOUND OF SILENCE

Offline MonsieurArtaud

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2007, 12:02:47 PM »

"That which we must say to the crowd is, we worship a God, but it is the God one adores without superstition.... The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay (the God of the Christians) whose deeds prove his cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion to science, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him? "Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods.... Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

The quote is from Miller Edith Starr's book, Occult Theocrasy. (did some quick research) 

"The doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophic Religion 'is the belief in Lucifer"

So, based upon your zeal of this quote, you can come to the conclusion that Albert Pike is not a Satanist ... and that you are going to need further research into the meaning of Lucifer.

And let us look into the word "Adonai" (I and Y have the same meaning in Hebrew).
"The greatest happiness is to know the source of unhappiness." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

Offline Biggs

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2007, 01:24:02 PM »
Pike and his plan for 3 World Wars to bring about the NWO is a disgrace of a human being.

Freemasons claim to be decent yet they engage is pathetic and twisted rituals, take an oath which is a vile disgrace to any decent person, and then defend the criminals that run THEIR organisation.

All of the world's top criminals are in the freemasons, the Illuminati controls the Freemasons, yet nairy a bloody word from them (Bush family, Saddam, etc etc etc - the list is endless and includes ALL of the NWO'ers).

If you masons are so decent why are you so silent about the NWO, Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg Group, Order of the Knights of Malta and all the rest of the scum?

If you are so decent why do you have those awful rituals with ugly hats, and nooses, and purple gowns and blindfolds etc etc?

Freemasonry is being controlled by evil men, and yet all the decent lower down people do is defend them!! WAKE UP guys.

Yes of course most lower level freemasons are good folk, but none of you seem concerned that the craft is controlled by evil men, lucifarians, all of the world's biggest murders are 32/33 degree masons or in the Illuminati ranks above those.

And yet all you people do is say "Oh why doesn't he like the Freemasons? Why are Freemasons considered a bit pathetic and dirty?"

On Topsecret.com people who object to the freemasons and their role in society are called haters, because the secret societies board has been hijacked by freemasons. Until Freemasons get rid of their evil rulers they should feel a bit hated.

I do essentially hate your organisation and find the MO quite disgusting, even at the lower 3 levels, bloody corrupt and think they have a right to interfere in people's business, and yet do not raise a bloody word against the evil higher ups.   
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline MonsieurArtaud

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2007, 02:38:50 PM »
Pike and his plan for 3 World Wars to bring about the NWO is a disgrace of a human being.

Freemasons claim to be decent yet they engage is pathetic and twisted rituals, take an oath which is a vile disgrace to any decent person, and then defend the criminals that run THEIR organisation.

All of the world's top criminals are in the freemasons, the Illuminati controls the Freemasons, yet nairy a bloody word from them (Bush family, Saddam, etc etc etc - the list is endless and includes ALL of the NWO'ers).

If you masons are so decent why are you so silent about the NWO, Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg Group, Order of the Knights of Malta and all the rest of the scum?

If you are so decent why do you have those awful rituals with ugly hats, and nooses, and purple gowns and blindfolds etc etc?

Freemasonry is being controlled by evil men, and yet all the decent lower down people do is defend them!! WAKE UP guys.

Yes of course most lower level freemasons are good folk, but none of you seem concerned that the craft is controlled by evil men, lucifarians, all of the world's biggest murders are 32/33 degree masons or in the Illuminati ranks above those.

And yet all you people do is say "Oh why doesn't he like the Freemasons? Why are Freemasons considered a bit pathetic and dirty?"

On Topsecret.com people who object to the freemasons and their role in society are called haters, because the secret societies board has been hijacked by freemasons. Until Freemasons get rid of their evil rulers they should feel a bit hated.

I do essentially hate your organisation and find the MO quite disgusting, even at the lower 3 levels, bloody corrupt and think they have a right to interfere in people's business, and yet do not raise a bloody word against the evil higher ups.   

All I think anyone should ask is, why don't we look into this with an open-mind and share information.