None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen - Tragedy and Hope Carroll Quigley

Author Topic: None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen - Tragedy and Hope Carroll Quigley  (Read 14223 times)

Offline SpaceCommand

None Dare Call it Conspiracy
http://d.scribd.com/docs/jwmxwhkt8xex64p6aij.pdf

Tragedy and Hope A History of the World in Our Time
By
Carroll Quigley

http://d.scribd.com/docs/2hnpc4xyh52obi8varts.pdf

Dear PP Forum Readers,

Thoughtful of the need for readers to understand the background of current leadership and its designs, one can peruse the above books. As the expression goes, if you think education is expensive, try ignorance.

http://www.scribd.com/ Looks like a great source for published data.

And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Offline DAVIDENGLAND

• http://social.infowars.com
Ace! Thanks a lot :)
The question isn't whether we are right or wrong, the question is, are we even in the conversation??

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Save these locally! They are must reads for anyone that wishes to escape intergenerational slavery (or at least understand what is going on)!

Thanks!

Please use this thread to post various excerpts that you find interesting.

Welcome to the PP Forum Book Club!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline David Rothscum

Save these locally! They are must reads for anyone that wishes to escape intergenerational slavery (or at least understand what is going on)!

Thanks!

Please use this thread to post various excerpts that you find interesting.

Welcome to the PP Forum Book Club!

Here are some important quotes from his Book, Tragedy and Hope, confirm the quotes by downloading this pdf and going to the page number or searching for the quotes (this is the pdf I used):
http://nwo-fighter.info/downloads/pdf/Carroll_Quigley_Tragedy_And_Hope.pdf
The Round Table Groups have already been mentioned several times.
At the risk of some repetition, the story will be summarized here
because the American branch of this organization (sometimes called the
"Eastern Establishment) has played a very significant role in the
history of the United States in the last generation.
The Round Table Groups were semi-secret discussion and lobbying
groups whose original purpose was to federate the English-speaking
world along lines laid down by Cecil Rhodes. By 1915, Round Table
groups existed in seven countries including England, South Africa,
Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India and the United States.
Page 951
Money for their activities originally came from Cecil Rhodes,
J.P. Morgan, the Rockefeller and Whitney families and associates of
bankers Lazard Brothers and Morgan, Grenfell and Company.
Here Quigley explains that semi-secret lobbying groups funded by the Rockefellers and other elite families control American politics. Is Carroll Quigley exposing the elite? No, because he does not oppose them he simply explains who rules the world, because the general public will not read his book anyway. His only disagreement with these people is that they work in secret:
There does exist and has existed for a generation, an international
Anglophile network which operates to some extent in the way the
Radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network,
which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to
cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently
does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have
studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the
early 1960s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no
aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life,
been close to it and to many of its instruments.I have objected, both
in the past and recently, to a few of its policies but in general my
chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I
believe its role in history is significant enough to be known.
Both of these quotes can be found on page 1183. These are important quotes of course to understand the world, but how do they help us understand the philosophy of the enemy? Well, Quigley calls these influential groups the Eastern Establishment. Look at what he has to say about how the Eastern Establishment views the two party system:
The chief problem of [the Eastern Establishment] ... for a long time has been how to
make the two Congressional parties more national and international. The argument that
the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right
and the other of the Left, is [to the Eastern Establishment] a foolish idea acceptable only
to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, [they believe that] the two parties should be
almost identical, so that [can control the elections] ... without leading to any profound or
extensive shifts in policy.
That's on page 1035.
I know it sounds corny, and blaming the British gets old, but the heart of the beast really seems to be London. That's the main message I got out of this book and I've got some related stuff I'd like to share that helps explain this theory.
Two important names: Cecil Rhodes and Lionel Curtis
I'll take most of this from Wikipedia if you don't mind, just visit these guys pages and click the links.
Let's start with Cecil Rhodes.
A Rothschild front:
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/justin-cartwright-cecil-rhodes-now-in-a-jermyn-street-blazer-lives-on-558121.html
The arch practitioner in Anglophone Africa was Cecil Rhodes. As a private individual, backed by Rothschild's bank, he took over the country of an African king, Lobengula, using his own troops. He later overreached himself by attempting to take the Transvaal from President Paul Kruger.
The biggest imperialist out there:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Rhodes
He was admitted to Oriel College, Oxford, but stayed for only one term in 1873, leaving for South Africa and returning for his second term in 1876. He was greatly influenced by John Ruskin's inaugural lecture at Oxford, which reinforced his own attachment to the cause of British imperialism. Among his Oxford associates were Rochefort Maguire, later a fellow of All Souls College and a director of the British South Africa Company, and Charles Metcalfe. His university career engendered in him an admiration for the Oxford "system", which was eventually to mature into his scholarship scheme: "Wherever you turn your eye—except in science—an Oxford man is at the top of the tree".

Rhodes wanted to expand the British Empire because he believed that the Anglo-Saxon race was destined to greatness. In his last will and testament, Rhodes said of the British, "I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race." He wanted to make the British Empire a superpower in which all of the white countries in the empire, including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Cape Colony, would be represented in the British Parliament. Rhodes included Americans in the Rhodes scholarships and said that he wanted to breed an American elite of philosopher-kings who would have the USA rejoin the British Empire. Rhodes also respected the Germans and admired the Kaiser, and allowed Germans to be included in the Rhodes scholarships. He believed that eventually Great Britain, the USA and Germany together would dominate the world and ensure peace together.[5]

In his first will, of 1877, (before he had accumulated his wealth), Rhodes wanted to create a secret society that would bring the whole world under British rule.[3] The exact wording of the will is:

To and for the establishment, promotion and development of a Secret Society, the true aim and object whereof shall be for the extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom, and of colonisation by British subjects of all lands where the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour and enterprise, and especially the occupation by British settlers of the entire Continent of Africa, the Holy Land, the Valley of the Euphrates, the Islands of Cyprus and Candia, the whole of South America, the Islands of the Pacific not heretofore possessed by Great Britain, the whole of the Malay Archipelago, the seaboard of China and Japan, the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of the British Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire and, finally, the foundation of so great a Power as to render wars impossible, and promote the best interests of humanity.

In his last will and testament, he provided for the establishment of the Rhodes Scholarships. The scholarship program enables students from territories under British rule, formerly under British rule, or from Germany, to study at the University of Oxford.
Lionel Curtis:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Curtis
Lionel George Curtis (1872–1955) was a British official and author. He advocated British Empire Federalism and, late in life, a world state. His ideas concerning dyarchy were important in the development of the Government of India Act 1919 and more generally, his writings influenced the evolution of the Commonwealth of Nations.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Life
    * 2 Works
    * 3 References
    * 4 External links

[edit] Life

Curtis was educated at Haileybury College and then at University of Oxford subsequently becoming a lawyer. After fighting in the Second Boer War with the City Imperial Volunteers and serving as secretary to Lord Milner, he dedicated himself to working for a united self-governing South Africa. This experience led him to conceptualize his version of a Federal World Government, which became his life work. In pursuit of this goal, he founded (1910) the quarterly Round Table. He was appointed (1912) Beit lecturer in colonial history at Oxford University, and a Fellow of All Souls College.

In 1919 Curtis led a delegation of British and American experts to organize the Royal Institute of International Affairs during the Peace Conference of Paris.

[edit] Works

Curtis' most important books were:

* The Commonwealth of Nations (1916);
    * Dyarchy (1920); and,
    * Civitas Dei: The Commonwealth of God (1938), arguing that the United States must rejoin the British commonwealth and that the Commonwealth must evolve into a world government.
Here's a link to the 3rd book (ít's not the full book, I'll see if I can find the full book somewhere online):
http://books.google.com/books?id=Spi-SGClb8wC&pg=PR8&lpg=PR8&dq=Civitas+Dei:+The+Commonwealth+of+God&source=bl&ots=6tRjtlbvnm&sig=rxnlM51LapsiwR8HCikUn20uADM&hl=nl&ei=aoCtSYjqMoPC-AbmvZjWBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result
Page 78 in particular is interesting.

Offline SpaceCommand

Ace! Thanks a lot :)

What I have come across through slowly and deliberately reading these books, reconfirms many themes Alex Jones has emphasized.

We do not have to go through these changes nor believe the mainstream media too much. The game from high positions and powers does appear to be in part a bluff, such as fractional reserve banking that began with the fact that people left their gold with the goldsmith. But the end results in a sophisticated web of moves are a far larger and real concept underlying the most basic principles of weights and measures in a sound economic system. The most effective and ethically sound government must restrain these people, and prosecute wrongs, however the time seems far too late in the historical scheme of things when people are far too easily influenced.

As a youngster I keep track of the JFK versus Nixon campaign, when it occurred to this budding mind, "he cannot be bought." It seemed that Nixon exuded having been purchased, whereas Kennedy did not. Some of that idea on a relative basis may be quite true, but these are gut feelings. A kid could see Nixon was a phony, but the adults by now sheepish and slavish would not hear of it!

Well I am going to keep reading and with the hope to find some important excepts to post.
And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Offline Protista910

I fully read this book and I have given it to my mother for her to read. She's actually on reading about Ron Paul's foreign policy discussion in The Revolution: A Manifesto. Hopefully she has enough time to read the book that I read a while back. Another hint for those who're reading this book.
The 'Insiders' are the Bilderberg Group (Mentioned), CFR and the Trilateral Commision. Yep, and I'm guessing AJ was only 3 or 4 years old when this came out. Thank god! lol

Offline New Whirled Order

I just got a brand new copy of None Dare Call It Conspiracy this weekend.  Since Tragedy And Hope is so long, I think I'll just knock NDCIC out real quick before jumping back in to Tragedy And Hope.  That sucker is a monster and will take a while to read.

Not far into NDCIC, Quigley's book is already being referenced.  Tragedy And Hope must've created shockwaves when it was first released in 1966 because you can't pick up any book about the NWO that doesn't mention it.

Another funny thing about Quigley...  He doesn't disagree with anything the NWO is doing other than the secrecy.  In other words...  It's okay to make all of us into slaves, but just be out in the open about it.  :P

Offline New Whirled Order

I just finished None Dare Call It Conspiracy last night.  This is a perfect book for beginners because it isn't very long.  Lays it all out, names names, points the finger right at the real criminals and their cronies.

Now it's back to Tragedy and Hope.  This book will take a while to read.