Author Topic: MSNBC leaks the planned economic depression on Morning Joe (Now w/Video)  (Read 18120 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Joe Scarborough had a CNBC guest on during GE's Morning Joe program.  He exposed that the "economic stimulus" or "economic recovery" plan has nothing whatsoever to do with recovery.  It basically is an inflationary tool to artificially and temporarily create a new bubble within the economy.  The purpose of which is to attach massive amounts of legislation and regulation throughout all areas of the country's economy.  Then these forms of legislation and regulation will allow for a systematically, government controlled deflation of this new bubble which is attached to the bigger bubble caused by Clinton, Greenspan, Bernanke, Paulson, Bush, and Obama.  So basically they admit that the stimulus will do nothing in the long term and will actually put us in a controlled demolition of the economy.  Anyone who studies history will be aware that when you overly regulate and legislate an economy to create a depression, the recovery will take many years if not decades.

This is the plan of the "stimulus"... government controlled deflation of the economy.  That is why not one person can explain how this stimulus package will help...IT IS NOT INTENDED TO!  It is intended to opportunistically use people's fears in order to install the octopus of government controls all over the place.  But there will be no control or regulation for the main culprit of this planned depression...THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

The federal reserve created the artificial bubble which can no longer be sustained. Now they have created a new unsustainable bubble which is planned to cause a gov controlled deflation of the economy.  This is again legislation via deception.  The people who think that Obama did this stimulus plan to boost the economy should wake up, this is intended to control the depression which will then put holds on any recovery attempt.  The federal reserve is gaining more and more power while our grandchildren are destined to decades of federal reserve enslavement.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Mike Philbin

Re: MSNBC leaks the planned economic depression on Morning Joe
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 06:56:47 am »
the truth will out - if we push hard enough

:)

Offline dissident99

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 07:11:22 am »
Good Post Sane .. I wish I could find the article or Video/Audio on the net.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" -Edmund Bourke

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
- Benjamin Franklin

Offline Kain

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 08:12:43 am »
If we got lucky, maybe a few people heard that and woke up a wee little bit as to what's really going on.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." - River Tam

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 10:50:54 am »
Joe Scarborough had a CNBC guest on during GE's Morning Joe program.  He exposed that the "economic stimulus" or "economic recovery" plan has nothing whatsoever to do with recovery.  It basically is an inflationary tool to artificially and temporarily create a new bubble within the economy.  The purpose of which is to attach massive amounts of legislation and regulation throughout all areas of the country's economy.  Then these forms of legislation and regulation will allow for a systematically, government controlled deflation of this new bubble which is attached to the bigger bubble caused by Clinton, Greenspan, Bernanke, Paulson, Bush, and Obama.  So basically they admit that the stimulus will do nothing in the long term and will actually put us in a controlled demolition of the economy.  Anyone who studies history will be aware that when you overly regulate and legislate an economy to create a depression, the recovery will take many years if not decades.

This is the plan of the "stimulus"... government controlled deflation of the economy.  That is why not one person can explain how this stimulus package will help...IT IS NOT INTENDED TO!  It is intended to opportunistically use people's fears in order to install the octopus of government controls all over the place.  But there will be no control or regulation for the main culprit of this planned depression...THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

The federal reserve created the artificial bubble which can no longer be sustained. Now they have created a new unsustainable bubble which is planned to cause a gov controlled deflation of the economy.  This is again legislation via deception.  The people who think that Obama did this stimulus plan to boost the economy should wake up, this is intended to control the depression which will then put holds on any recovery attempt.  The federal reserve is gaining more and more power while our grandchildren are destined to decades of federal reserve enslavement.

I'm 99.9% convinced that Obama's string-pullers are in the early stages of doing to us what they've done to various Third World nations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6WstddMJZQ

-------------------------------------

“The Third World War has already started -- a silent war, not for that reason any less sinister. This war is tearing down Brazil, Latin America and practically all the Third World. Instead of soldiers dying there are children, instead of millions of wounded there are millions of unemployed; instead of destruction of bridges there is the tearing down of factories, schools, hospitals, and entire economies….It is a war over the foreign debt, one which has as its main weapon interest, a weapon more deadly than the atom bomb, more shattering than a laser beam.”

-- Luis Ignacio Silva, as quoted on page 238 of Susan George's A Fate Worse Than Debt.

-------------------------------------

The only difference is that Americans are heavily armed, so the international bankers realize (one would assume) that they'll have to carry out their plan in a more "controlled" fashion.

The classic "slow-boil" treatment:

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline rawiron1

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 10:56:34 am »
Stock Market did not recover from the 1929 crash until the early 1950s.

Jason
Jason the Fed

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 11:15:00 am »
Did anyone youtube this?
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 11:30:03 am »
Stock Market did not recover from the 1929 crash until the early 1950s.

Forget the stock market. That's been almost entirely delinked from anything of real value (as opposed to the imaginary value of toxic debt instruments).

It's the physical economy we must worry about, because if -- thanks to decades of deindustrialization and offshoring -- we can't produce enough of our own necessities, and if -- thanks to a collapsing job market -- an ever-increasing number of us are unable to even buy basic necessities, then it's very possible if not probable that an alarming number of people will (in the not-too-distant future) start dying as a result of this engineered implosion of our economy.

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 11:48:23 am »
Forget the stock market. That's been almost entirely delinked from anything of real value (as opposed to the imaginary value of toxic debt instruments).

It's the physical economy we must worry about, because if -- thanks to decades of deindustrialization and offshoring -- we can't produce enough of our own necessities, and if -- thanks to a collapsing job market -- an ever-increasing number of us are unable to even buy basic necessities, then it's very possible if not probable that an alarming number of people will (in the not-too-distant future) start dying as a result of this engineered implosion of our economy.

Geo,

Also to note too, that there is an increase of people applying for food stamps too (EBT).Food banks are seeing more people coming by and needing help. Even read one day that somewhere there are foodbanks for pet owners to assist the pet owners.The past few weeks around my area, I am seeing more places shut down including my Husbands old workplace which is a trucking company. The owners son might have to sell his home which is a few streets away from me, a very nice and big home with swimming pool and all the fancy cars and suvs. It made me think perhaps he was living beyond his means as his father the owner lives in a modest 3 bed and 2 bathroom home.

This area is classed as the "overspill" from Memphis and even Memphis is suffering hard with many establishments closing down.Job applications are on the raise here too, for every job application sees alot of applicants for that job. Even getting a job at a fast food place is becoming hard with the mulitude of applicants.

I hope and pray this nation does not fall prey to becoming a third world nation
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline MR2

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 12:00:25 pm »
I think this is the one Sane was referring to. It's up on the Morning Joe MSNBC page already.

I haven't been able to watch it all as I'm working, someone rip and YouTube it  ;)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/29406752#29406752
"I think that the ultimate choice that's being presented to Mankind is that it's time to evolve or perish, grow up or die, become Adults, act like Adults, take some responsibility" - Mike Ruppert

Offline MR2

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 01:32:18 pm »
I've uploaded to the video to my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL6JaF4Zb2g

;)
"I think that the ultimate choice that's being presented to Mankind is that it's time to evolve or perish, grow up or die, become Adults, act like Adults, take some responsibility" - Mike Ruppert

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 01:39:38 pm »

;)

Thanks...I downloaded it.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 01:49:40 pm »

;)

Thank you , lets make this viral and do multiple youtube entries. We know what youtube are like for copyright shit.I shall upload to my channel there too.

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 02:05:47 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2N9Ed2BnZg

Awaiting processing,should be free to watch hopefully within an hour.
Under my channel of DuskakaSuz.

sociostudent

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 02:10:20 pm »
Thank you , lets make this viral and do multiple youtube entries. We know what youtube are like for copyright shit.I shall upload to my channel there too.

I'm in...we should do this with more videos. It's not like it's a waste of time to make videos go viral or anything. The more we put them out there, the more people wake up!

DOWN WITH THE NWO! ;)

kushfiend

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 02:17:59 pm »
Veeeery interesting video.  MSM is getting people more and more conditioned to the entire economy collapsing, all according to the NWO plan.  Man, how can we ever compete against the juggernaut that is MSM? I mean, I already see them setting people up for the greatest deception in the history of mankind.

Must...warn...people....who...won't....believe....me....arrgghh

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 02:21:03 pm »
I'm in...we should do this with more videos. It's not like it's a waste of time to make videos go viral or anything. The more we put them out there, the more people wake up!

DOWN WITH THE NWO! ;)
:) Sweet x. Post linkage when completed, please.

sociostudent

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 02:26:32 pm »
I can't seem to rip it.

Can you figure out how to email it to me? I'll pm you with my email address

sociostudent

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 02:39:17 pm »
Ok, i'm uploading it now. I'll provide ya'll with the link when it's done. Thanks for the tip, Suzaka!

...AND it's up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4XMeuHVIR4

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 07:58:35 pm »
Soc,

You are welcome anytime sis x

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 08:07:19 pm »
Yes, wait until China starts selling us rice and grain cheaper than we can buy from our own local farmers, then we will know what socalled "third world" living really means. . .

Offline oyashango

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 08:12:23 pm »
                                 The U.S. Economy: Designed to Fail

http://informationclearinghouse.info/article22103.htm

By Richard C. Cook
February 25, 2009

"Information Clearing House" -- President Barack Obama
showed a great deal of gumption in standing before Congress last night
delivering his first speech to the joint assembly. All the trappings of
power were on display as members of the House and Senate, the Supreme
Court, the Joint Chiefs, the Cabinet, and the VIP guests hugged and waved
at each other, radiant in their tailored attire only two nights after the
Hollywood stars put on their own show on Oscar night.

Too bad neither the president, nor Vice President Joe Biden and Speaker of
the House Nancy Pelosi applauding on the podium behind him, nor the
jubilant Democrats with their solid majorities, nor the grumpy Republicans
slouching in the minority across the aisle, know what they are doing as
economic extinction stares the United States of America in the face.

Yes, it’s that bad. The day after the speech the Dow-Jones dropped to
7,271, almost 50 percent off its October 2007 high, with no bottom in
sight. According to the Washington Post, the Big Three automakers are now
facing a “bottom-up” collapse of their component supply lines if their
vast network of suppliers doesn’t receive new federal loans within a
week. Worldwide the situation is just as bad. The U.N.’s International
Labour Organization reports:

“What began as a crisis in finance markets has rapidly become a global
jobs crisis. Unemployment is rising. The number of working poor is
increasing. Businesses are going under.”

President Obama’s speech was long on resolve but short on substance. He
assured the nation:

“We will rebuild, we will recover, and the United States of America will
emerge stronger than before.”

But accomplishing this depends entirely on one thing: more federal deficit
spending to serve as the economic engine in an economy where bank lending
has dried up because businesses and consumers can no longer repay their
loans.

Unfortunately, the deficit is approaching the breaking point.

During fiscal year 2009 the U.S. Treasury is on-track to pay over $500
billion just in interest payments to finance the already-existing debt. New
debt this year will likely exceed a trillion dollars. The total debt burden
on the economy as a whole could reach $70 trillion by 2010, with annual
interest payments for individuals, households, businesses, and all levels
of government likely to reach $3 trillion out of a $14 trillion GDP that is
now in sharp decline.

Financing the deficit continues to depend on whether China will still
purchase Treasury bonds. This is why Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
said frankly during last week’s trip to China: “We are relying on the
Chinese government to continue to buy our debt.”

But at least President Obama is trying. He knows the economy can only
recover if growth is rekindled. So he is focusing on the creation of jobs
that translate into real worker income. But can he reverse a generation of
job outsourcing and income stagnation? I don’t know of anyone who
believes he can. Will the Republican nostrum of tax and spending cuts do
anything? You jest. Not when unemployment is approaching Great Depression
levels. .

But neither President Obama, nor his Democratic supporters or Republican
antagonists, should feel badly about what is happening. This is because the
system they have been given to work with was designed to fail. The U.S. was
saddled long ago with a debt-based monetary system, whereby the only way
money can be introduced into circulation is through bank lending. It was
the system that was instituted in 1913 when Congress gave away its
constitutional power over money creation to the private banking industry by
passing the Federal Reserve Act.

It was then that the catastrophe we are now facing became inevitable. It
took nearly a century to get here but it finally happened. We should have
known it was coming when Federal Reserve-created bubbles replaced economic
growth from our disappearing heavy industry, starting with the recession of
1979-83. We could have seen it coming when the dot.com bubble collapsed in
2000-2001, and Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan worked with the George W. Bush
administration to substitute the housing bubble for a real recovery.

The day of reckoning is here. So don’t worry, Mr. President. It’s not
your fault. When the collapse takes place the international bankers who
will take over might even let you keep your job.

Richard C. Cook is a former U.S. federal government analyst. His book on
monetary reform, We Hold These Truths: The Hope of Monetary Reform, is now
available at www.amazon.com. He is also the author of Challenger Revealed:
An Insider’s Account of How the Reagan Administration Caused the Greatest
Tragedy of the Space Age.

Offline zeke105

• “Liberty means responsibility."
    • Veracity Videos
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 08:12:50 pm »
It's up here, and you can always direct download if you need a copy for youtube.

http://veracityvideos.com/play.php?vid=315

Advertise on VeracitySane made me do it!Veracity Videos - Find the Truth
NewsX - Alternative News Resource

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 08:26:51 pm »
Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man - John Perkins, More Videos:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=4923&st=0
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline 37

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 08:36:26 pm »
I added a few extras...

The Truth About Bailouts...Maria and Dylan From CNBC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3d9ag9Iq88

Thanks for pointing this out...it's pretty incredible.

Channel 37

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 08:47:44 pm »
I added a few extras...

The Truth About Bailouts...Maria and Dylan From CNBC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3d9ag9Iq88

Thanks for pointing this out...it's pretty incredible.

Was I accurate in my interpretation of what was said this morning.  I could not write it word for word, but the idea of a controlled deflation woke my ass up.

People need to know that this is intended to fail for this "controlled deflation"

We are about to give AIG another $100 Billion and Obama is about to sign another $700 Billion in TARP funds to banksters.

Next month we will probably have another $1 Trillion stimulus.

People need to know that the top tier is already aware it is intended to fail, but lie to us "for our own good."

They still hide behind the idea that "we can't handle the truth."
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline 37

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 09:05:28 pm »
You were spot on...this is what Ron Paul meant when he told Bernanke that you can't "re-inflate the bubble". 

I probably should have included that clip in the video...damn!

May have to have a Redux!

Channel 37

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 09:26:16 pm »
You were spot on...this is what Ron Paul meant when he told Bernanke that you can't "re-inflate the bubble". 

I probably should have included that clip in the video...damn!

May have to have a Redux!

Add this one too to show how scared they are about the truth coming out:

CNBC Anchors Mortified That Ron Paul Was Allowed Air Time
“This is not going as planned”
http://www.prisonplanet.com/cnbc-anchors-mortified-that-ron-paul-was-allowed-air-time.html
Steve Watson Infowars.net Thursday, Feb 26th, 2009

CNBC anchors were left dumbfounded and acted overtly cantankerous yesterday after Congressman Ron Paul’s opening statement at the House Financial Services Committee was broadcast live to an audience of millions.

CNBC went live to the House, clearly without knowing that the Texas Congressman had the initial Republican statement at the hearing of Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke.

After the Congressman spent two and a half minutes lecturing Bernanke on sound money principles, warning that the financial crisis cannot be solved by merely creating credit out of thin air, CNBC cut back to the studio.

Anchors Erin Burnett and Mark Haines were so perturbed by what they had just heard that they immediately cut to a commercial break:

Haines: “This is not going as planned”

Burnett: “No it is not”

Haines: “We were told that there would be a very limited number of opening statements, and it seems to be getting out of control.”

Burnett: “Here’s what we forgot, everybody is taking this live, you know what that means? Why would they miss an opportunity for free air time?”

Haines: “We’re going to take a commercial break and get them out of the way, so that when something really substandard [he must mean substantial?] is happening, we don’t have to interrupt them.”

Watch the video: http://www.prisonplanet.com/cnbc-anchors-mortified-that-ron-paul-was-allowed-air-time.html

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: MSNBC leaks the planned economic depression on Morning Joe (Now w/Video)
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2009, 10:12:30 pm »
Can anyone find the transcript?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2009, 10:16:29 pm »
BTW, look at the cast of characters (you cannot make this up):

Mika Brezezinski (daughter of genocidal maniac), Joe Scarborough (quit congress because they found a dead intern in his office with blunt trauma to her head), Andrea Mitchell (wife of Alan Greenspan), Maria Bartoloma (trades sex for insider knowledge), Dylan Ratigan (seems to be the only one telling the partial truth).

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2009, 10:18:36 pm »
posting for later

Offline oyashango

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2009, 10:20:32 pm »

He does have his own website: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2009, 10:23:57 pm »
Mika Brezezinski actually said "TASER HIM" after Dylan explained what was going on.

WTF?  I bet she cannot wait to lead millions into death camps with a smile.  These people cannot wait to depopulate the country.  Can't you smell the elitist drooling in their tone of voice?  They are not our friends, they mean us great harm.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2009, 11:00:37 pm »
Ok, i'm uploading it now. I'll provide ya'll with the link when it's done. Thanks for the tip, Suzaka!

...AND it's up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4XMeuHVIR4

Actually this was the segment either before or after the segment that talked about a planned deflation of the bubble.  But this also exposed some really f-d up stuff. Can anyone find this video?

sociostudent

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2009, 11:16:36 pm »
Whoops...do I need to change the description box on it?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 11:26:21 pm »
Whoops...do I need to change the description box on it?

It is a very important clip, but the title should be something like "CNBC anchors expose the blackmail by banks and automakers" and in the decription I would transcribe some key points.  It was also fairly shocking.

BTW - Brian WIlliams on The Daily Show just proposed a run on banks before they dissolve then reversed his comments.

Offline 37

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 11:53:22 pm »

He definitely says substandard...I downloaded it and raised the volume. 

I know what Freud would say!  ;)

Channel 37

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2009, 11:58:11 pm »
He definitely says substandard...I downloaded it and raised the volume. 

I know what Freud would say!  ;)

btw, your video kicked major ass, I have sent it to over 20 people already.  Thanks for your work on this.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2009, 01:38:29 am »
The U.S. Economy: Designed to Fail

http://informationclearinghouse.info/article22103.htm

By Richard C. Cook
February 25, 2009

Great article. Dovetails perfectly with...

-----------------------------------------

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=10860

Who are the Architects of Economic Collapse?

by Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research
November 9, 2008

Most Serious Economic Crisis in Modern History

The October 2008 financial meltdown is not the result of a cyclical economic phenomenon. It is the deliberate result of US government policy instrumented through the Treasury and the US Federal Reserve Board.

This is the most serious economic crisis in World history.

The "bailout" proposed by the US Treasury does not constitute a "solution" to the crisis. In fact quite the opposite: it is the cause of further collapse. It triggers an unprecedented concentration of wealth, which in turn contributes to widening economic and social inequalities both within and between nations.

The levels of indebtedness have skyrocketed. Industrial corporations are driven into bankruptcy, taken over by the global financial institutions. Credit, namely the supply of loanable funds, which constitutes the lifeline of production and investment, is controlled by a handful of financial conglomerates.

With the "bailout", the public debt has spiraled. America is the most indebted country on earth. Prior to the "bailout", the US public debt was of the order of 10 trillion dollars. This US dollar denominated debt is composed of outstanding treasury bills and government bonds held by individuals, foreign governments, corporations and financial institutions.

"The Bailout": The US Administration is Financing its Own Indebtedness

Ironically, the Wall Street banks--which are the recipients of the bailout money--are also the brokers and underwriters of the US public debt. Although the banks hold only a portion of the public debt, they transact and trade in US dollar denominated public debt instruments Worldwide.

In a bitter twist, the banks are the recipients of a 700+ billion dollar handout and at the same time they act as creditors of the US government.

We are dealing with an absurd circular relationship: To finance the bailout, Washington must borrow from the banks, which are the recipients of the bailout.

The US administration is financing its own indebtedness.

Federal, State and municipal governments are increasingly in a straightjacket, under the tight control of the global financial conglomerates. Increasingly, the creditors call the shots on government reform. 

The bailout is conducive to the consolidation and centralization of banking power, which in turn backlashes on real economic activity, leading to a string of bankruptcies and mass unemployment.   

[Continued...]

-----------------------------------------

Offline 37

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2009, 12:05:04 pm »
btw, your video kicked major ass, I have sent it to over 20 people already.  Thanks for your work on this.

Thanks, Sane, I'm glad you liked it...thanks for passing it around, too.

I made one for the Ron Paul clip.  Included Peter Schiff again.  And a message about the Nazi movement in this country.

The Truth About The New Financial Order: Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQJg-aHTk44

(more info)
Historian Jackson Spielvogel from his book, Hitler and Nazi Germany: A History

"The social effects of the Great Inflation were devastating. People on fixed incomes, such as widows and orphans on pensions, retired elderly couples, army officers, teachers, and civil servants, watched their monthly stipends become worthless or their lifetime savings disappear. The losses of the middle classes had political repercussions. Economic woes pushed the middle class, already hesitant to ally with the republic, increasingly toward rightist parties, which were hostile towards the republic. Lower-middle-class people's fear of entering the ranks of the working classes opened them to extremist views...But even after extreme inflation ended, psychological scars remained. Many who were initially wary of democracy now distrusted it more than ever."

"But the German yearning for stability after years of uncertainty played a crucial role in allowing the Nazis to establish their rule. Although there was much illegality in the Nazi rush to power, Hitler maintained his posture of legality."

Channel 37