BBC, ITV & UK Guardian Admit Chemtrails Sprayed Over Unwitting Populations

Author Topic: BBC, ITV & UK Guardian Admit Chemtrails Sprayed Over Unwitting Populations  (Read 46567 times)

Offline Spirit

The UK Guardian newspaper reports the gov admitting spraying chemtrails over the unwitting population for a number of years. Those areas now have high birth defect rates as germs and poisons were in the chemtrails. This is the only article I know of were the GOV admits chemtrails are real and not just contrails or our imagination. They used the age old excuse of national security (good for you and kept secret for your own safety).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4398507,00.html

Never allow laws granted to persecute the minority because they can later be used on the majority.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: GOV ADMITS Chemtrails ARE REAL (from a reputable newspaper)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 08:41:52 am »
Nice...I am posting the entire thread in case somtin happens to it...

Millions were in germ war tests -- Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4398507,00.html
Antony Barnett, public affairs editor Observer Sunday April 21, 2002

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public. A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979. Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told. While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments. The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution. The tests, carried out by government scientists at Porton Down, were designed to help the MoD assess Britain's vulnerability if the Russians were to have released clouds of deadly germs over the country. In most cases, the trials did not use biological weapons but alternatives which scientists believed would mimic germ warfare and which the MoD claimed were harmless. But families in certain areas of the country who have children with birth defects are demanding a public inquiry. One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour. While the Government has insisted the chemical is safe, cadmium is recognised as a cause of lung cancer and during the Second World War was considered by the Allies as a chemical weapon.

In another chapter, 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax. These releases came from a military ship, the Icewhale, anchored off the Dorset coast, which sprayed the micro-organisms in a five to 10-mile radius. The report also reveals details of the DICE trials in south Dorset between 1971 and 1975. These involved US and UK military scientists spraying into the air massive quantities of serratia marcescens bacteria, with an anthrax simulant and phenol. Similar bacteria were released in 'The Sabotage Trials' between 1952 and 1964. These were tests to determine the vulnerability of large government buildings and public transport to attack. In 1956 bacteria were released on the London Underground at lunchtime along the Northern Line between Colliers Wood and Tooting Broadway. The results show that the organism dispersed about 10 miles. Similar tests were conducted in tunnels running under government buildings in Whitehall. Experiments conducted between 1964 and 1973 involved attaching germs to the threads of spiders' webs in boxes to test how the germs would survive in different environments. These tests were carried out in a dozen locations across the country, including London's West End, Southampton and Swindon. The report also gives details of more than a dozen smaller field trials between 1968 and 1977. In recent years, the MoD has commissioned two scientists to review the safety of these tests. Both reported that there was no risk to public health, although one suggested the elderly or people suffering from breathing illnesses may have been seriously harmed if they inhaled sufficient quantities of micro-organisms.

However, some families in areas which bore the brunt of the secret tests are convinced the experiments have led to their children suffering birth defects, physical handicaps and learning difficulties. David Orman, an army officer from Bournemouth, is demanding a public inquiry. His wife, Janette, was born in East Lulworth in Dorset, close to where many of the trials took place. She had a miscarriage, then gave birth to a son with cerebral palsy. Janette's three sisters, also born in the village while the tests were being carried out, have also given birth to children with unexplained problems, as have a number of their neighbours. The local health authority has denied there is a cluster, but Orman believes otherwise. He said: 'I am convinced something terrible has happened. The village was a close-knit community and to have so many birth defects over such a short space of time has to be more than coincidence.' Successive governments have tried to keep details of the germ warfare tests secret. While reports of a number of the trials have emerged over the years through the Public Records Office, this latest MoD document - which was released to Liberal Democrat MP Norman Baker - gives the fullest official version of the biological warfare trials yet. Baker said: 'I welcome the fact that the Government has finally released this information, but question why it has taken so long. It is unacceptable that the public were treated as guinea pigs without their knowledge, and I want to be sure that the Ministry of Defence's claims that these chemicals and bacteria used were safe is true.'

The MoD report traces the history of the UK's research into germ warfare since the Second World War when Porton Down produced five million cattle cakes filled with deadly anthrax spores which would have been dropped in Germany to kill their livestock. It also gives details of the infamous anthrax experiments on Gruinard on the Scottish coast which left the island so contaminated it could not be inhabited until the late 1980s. The report also confirms the use of anthrax and other deadly germs on tests aboard ships in the Caribbean and off the Scottish coast during the 1950s. The document states: 'Tacit approval for simulant trials where the public might be exposed was strongly influenced by defence security considerations aimed obviously at restricting public knowledge. An important corollary to this was the need to avoid public alarm and disquiet about the vulnerability of the civil population to BW [biological warfare] attack.' Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down, said: 'Independent reports by eminent scientists have shown there was no danger to public health from these releases which were carried out to protect the public. 'The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.'  Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'

antony.barnett@observer.co.uk
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Spirit

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 11:23:34 am »
Good idea, it's important info.
Never allow laws granted to persecute the minority because they can later be used on the majority.

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 01:36:28 pm »
Chemtrails are smoking gun proof that the New World Order plans to go biological on us. Its a matter of when, not if.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 06:36:48 pm »
Does anyone know if Crimes Against Humanity applies to your own citizens?

It wouldn't suprise me at all if there was some sort of immunity from prosecution for "Domestic use".

Maybe Michael Moore can develop something against these sickos! :P
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline snowcrash9

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 07:21:58 pm »
this is so scary.

Offline jbrid1138

• Governments don't care, individuals do. MARK TWAIN
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 07:50:40 pm »
Want to take this a step further?  You might want to check this place out, but I wouldn't breath too deeply around there if I were you -- Here in the good ol' USA:http://www.usamriid.army.mil/education/bluebookpdf/USAMRIID%20BlueBook%206th%20Edition%20-%20Sep%202006.pdf
We refuse to let our knowlege, however limited, be informed by your ignorance, however vast.
-- David Ray Griffin

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
 -- James Madison (Fourth President USA 1809-1817)

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 09:05:15 pm »
I do happen to know we have binary weapons, which, when combined, makes nasty stuff. Drop bomb "A" and bomb "B", and voila!, toxic banned junk! I believe they did VX gas like this, VXa and VXb. Seperately they aren't banned. would be easy, loadmaster a loads bomb b, loader b loads a, both hit target, compartmentalised.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did that kind of stuff in these tests with "We are sooo stupid" denyability.
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline icewhale

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 03:58:08 pm »
Two UK television documentaries uncovered even more UK Government spraying in public areas.

Check out the following thread.

UK TV Shows Uncover UK Government's Public Area Germ Warfare Tests

icewhale
...a cover story about meteorological and air pollution work was readily constructed for any inquisitive enquirer. Both aspects were of course not incorrect."
[Source: BW Field Trials - DERA Porton Down Report (2000)]

Offline bootroll

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 05:25:23 pm »
Yes, my dad was right!  He was a Dorset man and told me about this years ago, I was born and brought up in Southampton.  And in the old days they would send up "weather balloons" and then burst them over built up areas.
Sweet Hope, ethereal balm upon me shed,
and wave thy silver pinions o'er my head!

Offline lazyhorse

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 03:36:57 pm »
the article isn't really about contemporary chem-trails.
shame, i was hoping for a real expose.
still, good ammo for confronting skeptics about today's events.
but how odd they didn't touch on trails in the same story?
the guardian newspaper is good, but only up to a point.
funny how we don't mind calling the toy news "reputable" when they agree with us!
hehehe.
"never have so many people had so much opportunity to become so few people".

Offline icewhale

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 11:10:07 am »
the article isn't really about contemporary chem-trails.
shame, i was hoping for a real expose.
still, good ammo for confronting skeptics about today's events.
*snip*

I understand your disappointment lazyhorse, but you have to realise just how difficult it was to get an article about the UK Government's past BW experimentation in populated areas into the Observer in the first place.

Imagine how hard its going to be to get the following list into the media!  ;)

Chemtrails: List Of UK Public Area Biowarfare Tests 1949-76

icewhale

...a cover story about meteorological and air pollution work was readily constructed for any inquisitive enquirer. Both aspects were of course not incorrect."
[Source: BW Field Trials - DERA Porton Down Report (2000)]

Offline lazyhorse

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2008, 02:50:43 pm »
I understand your disappointment lazyhorse, but you have to realise just how difficult it was to get an article about the UK Government's past BW experimentation in populated areas into the Observer in the first place.

i hear ya.
true.
"never have so many people had so much opportunity to become so few people".

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2009, 06:26:14 pm »
Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down, said: 'Independent reports by eminent scientists have shown there was no danger to public health from these releases which were carried out to protect the public.

'The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.'

Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'

Talk about doublethink. Orwell would be proud!!

Offline Volitzar

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2009, 08:25:07 pm »
Morgellon's disease comes from chemtrails

well worth listening to, this researcher claims that Morgellons fibres come from chemtrails, i.e. we are being sprayed by nanobots, especially hot in SOCAL and Texas and Florida, 100,000 cases worldwide, sufferers have an awful time with the most awful skin irritations.

Dr Hildegarde Staninger Interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JchfWlqbVxw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7egMsglgpw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4AOzZMkRzM&feature=related

Confirmed! The Nanomachines Invasion from chemtrails

http://www.staningerreport.com/#indexMainWindow.html

Morgellons: Nano-911 A Foreign Invader
by Dr. Hildegarde Staninger
Presented at the
National Registry of Environmental Professionals
2007 Annual Conference, September 6, 2007, San Antonio, Texas
Dr Hildegarde Staninger Interview (Part One)
More videos Here...
http://outtheretv.com/

Dr. Hildegarde Staniger PH.D Industrial Toxicologist/IH and Doctor of Integrative Medicine Imagine your body pocked by erupting sores, the sensation of little bugs crawling just below the surface of your flesh, and worst of all, mysterious, hideous looking fibers sprouting from your skin. It may sound like a scene from a science fiction movie, but a growing legion of Americans, sixty thousand of them, now suffer from this condition. Join us as Dr. Hildegarde Staninger fills us in on the terrible affliction known as Morgellons". Learn how what appear to be nanorobotic "assemblers" replicate from the inside out, from the digestive system to the skin, and how the composition of chemtrail fibers matches that of some of the fibers found on Morgellons sufferers. Are these nanorobots in our food? Can we protect ourselves from them? Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, Ph.D.'s websites: http://www.morgellons.com

Note - This is the most generally complete, current profile of Morgellons as we perceive and define it based on clinical lab data and extremely advanced research being done by a small group of heroic, brilliant private sector scientists and physicians. - Jeff Rense

Morgellons Disease - April 2007
A communicable nanotechnology invasion of human tissues in the form of self-assembling, self-replicating nanotubes, nanowires, nanoarrays with sensors, and other nano configurations, some carrying genetically-altered and spliced DNA/RNA. These nano machines thrive in extreme alkaline ph conditions and use the body's bio-electric energy and other (unidentified) elements for power. (People should *not* strive for an acidic ph - they should work for a normal pH of 7.5 ). There is some evidence these tiny machines possess their own internal batteries. They are also believed to be able to receive specific tuned microwave, EMF and ELF signals and information. To what end is not known. The symptoms vary from open skin lesions from which colored or plain fibers emerge, which do not scab normally, heal extremely slowly and never become bacterially-infected -- to brain fog, fatigue and depression, etc. It is also established that Morgellons nano machines are commonly found in all body fluids, orifices and often even hair follicles, and are believed to routinely achieve total body systemic penetration. It is reported by nearly all afflicted that Morgellons nano machines seem to have some kind of hive or 'group intelligence.' Communicability appears to be possible/probable through shedding of the fibers by the infected and through all normal bacterial or viral vectors. Some fibers have been shown to withstand temperatures in excess of 1400 F, routine sterilization for Morgellons nano machines in all reusable medical/dental medical equipment and instruments is moot.

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2009, 08:34:35 pm »
Most people nowadays operate some kind of a hive mentality. I don't know about morgellons, all I can do, I guess, is improve my nutrition and try to get the word out about chemtrails.

Considering that we can't get most people to look up at the sky critically, its probably best to just focus on getting word out, using admitted chemical warfare experiments in Britain for example to break through the denial.

zafada

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 09:56:43 pm »
Most people nowadays operate some kind of a hive mentality. I don't know about morgellons, all I can do, I guess, is improve my nutrition and try to get the word out about chemtrails.

Considering that we can't get most people to look up at the sky critically, its probably best to just focus on getting word out, using admitted chemical warfare experiments in Britain for example to break through the denial.

I agree.  It's funny that people are still denying this.  I think that they're so scared of the consequences that they'd rather deny it than face the facts.

Lovely race we got here.

Offline stymo1

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2009, 10:06:19 pm »
Does anyone know if Crimes Against Humanity applies to your own citizens?

It wouldn't suprise me at all if there was some sort of immunity from prosecution for "Domestic use".

Maybe Michael Moore can develop something against these sickos! :P

Alex touched it on the show today. It is illegal to poison us........ unless it is for research.
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2009, 10:23:40 pm »
I agree.  It's funny that people are still denying this.  I think that they're so scared of the consequences that they'd rather deny it than face the facts.

Lovely race we got here.

Dude. I speak to people who still deny that the government don't work for us! They are adamant that politicians are inherently altruistic, as if your vote engendered some kind of love for us. Just a total collective mental illness.

Offline leverForTruth

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2009, 12:59:22 am »
Yes i have been feeling really strange lately odd symptoms more when i am outside alot. This stuff is plainly insane i mean common they are up there spraying bacteria whatever it is on us and laughing about it because this is all admitted how the hell can we stop this madness!!

Lever

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 09:54:44 am »
It occured to me that this is to counteract benefits from de-industrialization. I'd imagine that, go back to true nutrition, and you can still be more healthy than those during the Industrial revolution in smoggy cities. So don't panic, just do one thing every week to alter your diet and home environment.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 04:48:10 am »
that Guardian article doesn't prove Chemtrails are real but it does suggest that our Government used us as guinnea pigs in their chemical tests.

which is worse, IMHO

erm, is the aim of government then to keep us ILL while keeping us paying our taxes?  You see if that's the case, I can't understand why they'd destroy industry the way they have just now. They've got an inverse spike in Tax Revenue. Their plan (if they actually have one) just has no logic.

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 04:53:32 am »
Wouldn't "spraying" nano-bots be extremely expensive?
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

zafada

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2009, 11:07:19 am »
Yes i have been feeling really strange lately odd symptoms more when i am outside alot. This stuff is plainly insane i mean common they are up there spraying bacteria whatever it is on us and laughing about it because this is all admitted how the hell can we stop this madness!!

I get nosebleeds and headaches if I'm outside too much.  Once I started staying in more both stopped.  Makes me a little paranoid....

Either that it's head cancer.

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2009, 12:30:21 pm »
what about evidence for chemtrails in canada ?

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2009, 03:11:15 am »
Wouldn't "spraying" nano-bots be extremely expensive?

I doubt it. Think how cheap micro-chips are. Especially now with factories idle.

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 03:49:48 am »
A little off topic, but I have the belief that at night time microwaves or ELF is used to send signals, words or ideas to us. This was talked about on show Thats.Impossible.S01E06 Mind Control, just aired - I also urge you to watch show The.Colony to see what they are shoving in our faces for active conditioning.

Almost EVERY night I dream about zombies. I had dreams of zombies for around 14-16 nights in a row. I find sleeping in certain spots in my room relative to the window seems to help. Also, I can hear a weird high frequency noise often that seems to occur from around 1am until about 4am each night. I used to stay up all night and sleep all day, but now that I am sleeping regular hours again I am getting the nightmares.

My own case could be entirely circumstantial however I think there is definitely mind control going on through combined efforts of things like HAARP, microwave arrays, mobile phones, ELF/RF/EMF.. and especially chemtrails and the WAR that is being waged upon us with food and health - the way healthcare kills so many people and the way good health is not promoted but rather big pharma death etc.
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 06:20:08 pm »
what about evidence for chemtrails in canada ?

Speak to Allan Watts from cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Offline ramallamamama

• Nobody's Slave
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2009, 06:21:17 pm »
Reputable newspaper = oxymoron.
fnord

Offline Freeski

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 06:49:21 pm »
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2009, 06:54:56 pm »
+1

Yes, we have spend the last few years criticising, quoting newspapers. Now its time to discard them and become the new media. Doing our own investigative journalism, building up our own grass root sources. This is the future. Corporate media is DEAD!!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2009, 07:06:09 pm »
Yes, we have spend the last few years criticising, quoting newspapers. Now its time to discard them and become the new media. Doing our own investigative journalism, building up our own grass root sources. This is the future. Corporate media is DEAD!!

+2! ;D

But seriously, it's already happening. I remember even back during Ron Paul's run in the primaries where some LA Slimes twit kept going on about how much better it was that he was writing stories about Ron Paul, not in the paper itself, but on his blog! He was right, but he was also a tool.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Anon-PatriotUSA

• "Knowledge is only potential power" -Napoleon Hill
    • Anonymous Patriot USA's Citizen's Awareness Guide
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2009, 08:46:28 pm »
As people who follow my posts know, I am somebody who 'believes' that the Western military industrial complex and its' many satellites and subsidiaries DO have more than a passive interest in fulfilling the criterion which enables their 'command & control' system HAARP to operate at maximum potential.

Meaning, I would bet on the government dispersing barium into the atmosphere as described in the patent for the man who created HAARP in its current form, Bernard Eastland. Read this particular patent here: http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/4686605/fulltext.html
"It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interactions."

If you want a short video on the potential functions of HAARP, watch these:

FREQUENCIES OF DESTRUCTION 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxRnkfvO_EU

FREQUENCIES OF DESTRUCTION 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWTWTHunPkk

I recommend to EVERYBODY to watch the complete 15 parts of 'CHEMA-KILL 2.0' to see how 'CHEMTRAILS' dovetail perfectly into the HAARP program, and many other things as well.

Find it all here:

http://unhypnotize.com/chemtrails-project-cloverleaf/6264-chema-kill-movie-extended-version-2-0-1-15-a.html

That said, I wanted to re-post this very thorough 'anti-chemtrail' argument made by an individual on the 'Contrail Science' website.
The person makes some good points, and they need to be accounted for.

FROM CONTRAIL SCIENCE:

"boenoid

For what it is worth, I am a Boeing engineer with 20 years of experience in the aerospace industry.

* There are no special tanks anywhere on our airplanes to hold chemicals to be sprayed out.
* There are no spray nozzles on the airplanes either, unless you count the emergency fuel dump nozzles on the widebody jets.
* This can be readily ascertained by simply looking through an airplane before the interior wall panels are installed. Here is a list of all the tanks which are on a jetliner:
** Fuel, potable water, waste water, engine fire suppressant (Halon + other stuff), cargo fire suppressant (just Halon), hydraulic reservoirs. On the new airplanes you will also see tank-like devices which generate nitrogen to inert the fuel tanks.
* Further, there is no room for such stuff to get installed. You would have to carry TONS of liquid to make spray trails independent of the exhaust condensation, and the only liquid we carry tons of is Jet-A fuel.
* In Everett Washington, the Seattle flight museum has a restoration center where you can go see dismantled airplanes being readied for display in the museum. The work is done almost entirely by volunteers. I assume other flight museums have similar workshops. If you can find one where you live, go to the restoration center and see the planes up close. There’s no where to hide a sprayer system where it wouldn’t be seen by maintenance crews.

* The Boeing final assembly plant is open for tours by the public, and VIPs from all over the world can get close-up tours. The airplanes are built in a staggered sequence, so that two airplanes side-by-side are usually being made for two different airlines.
* The majority of Boeing’s production is sold overseas. In fact, the company is the nation’s largest exporter.
* Thus, if a domestic airplane was modified for “chemtrail production” in the factory, it would be as easy as pie for a foreign VIP to walk over and say, “What are these fancy tanks and sprayers on the American plane which aren’t on my airplane?”
* If any airplane WAS modified for chemtrail to add chemtrail sprayers, the thousands of Boeing employees would have to know. I don’t work in Fuels, and I can identify every tank and tube in the wing area.
* If thousands of Boeing employees knew, then so would thousands of supplier employees who go through our factories, thousands of airlines employees who go through our factories, and all the FAA and NTSB and DOT people as well. Also, our airplanes and factories are inspected by the Aviation Authorities of foreign countries (like EASA from Europe) and they would also need to be in on the conspiracy.
* There would simply be too many people involved to prevent this from leaking out. If the chem trail sprayers were being added in the factory, the secret would be out.

* So what if the chemtrail sprayers were being added by an aftermarket shop?
* You’re back to the same problem. It takes hundreds of people to design, build, and install a major modification on a jetliner, and the mod shops are just as open as Boeing is. You wouldn’t be able to keep the secret.
* Further, most airlines have their planes maintained by outside suppliers, who would have to be in on the conspiracy. Those who do their own maintenance do the work in open bays that again would make it easy to view the modification.
* And you have the same problem that you need to get thousands of maintenance people, suppliers, and certification authorities in on the conspiracy. It would have leaked by now. All it takes is one guy with a cell phone camera, and the world would know.

* So what if they somehow managed to do all this stuff anyway? Now you have to realize that somebody, somewhere, has to be pumping TONS of chemtrail chemicals into these mysterious hidden tanks on the airplanes. You would need a fill valve, and a distribution system, and special trucks carrying the chemicals disguised as fuel trucks. That would take thousands more people to be in on the conspiracy.
* One giveaway would be two fuel trucks pulling up to the same jetliner – one with the fuel and one with the chemicals. Remember, we’re talking about tons of liquid here.
* It just doesn’t work – you would need independent chemical fill ports, and somebody, somewhere, would notice.
* And while we’re talking about it, remember that every jetliner pilot has to check the weight of the plane and calculate a talk off runway length and other factors. The charts are the same for every jetliner of a given type, but if there really were chemtrail sprayers, then the charts for those airplanes would have to be different to account for the tons of chemicals that might be on the airplane.

* So, I really don’t think there is any way to hide the sprayers on jetliners. Too many people would have to know, and it would be too easy to detect by passerby.

* So, what if the chemtrail chemicals are in the jet fuel? This wouldn’t require ANY visible modifications to the airplanes, and far fewer people would have to know about the conspiracy.
* This would be harder to refute, BUT, you would have to discard the “on and off” contrails as being caused by pilots turning sprayers on and off. All the fuel on the plane came from the same fuel trucks and the same fuel tanks, so the supposed chemtrail would have to be continuous from takeoff until landing. I think that would have been noticed by now.

* So to my mind, that pretty much eliminates the possibility of using jetliners to create chemtrails.
* Which means you have to be using military jets, and thousands of them, flying unnoticed back and forth on normal commercial routes. So now you have to have all the air traffic controllers in on the conspiracy as well.
* And the planes will again need special tanks for the chemicals, and special fill ports, and special sprayers, and special tanker trucks filling the chemical tanks on the planes, special non-military suppliers delivering the stuff, and you’re right back to the same issue of needing to keep thousands of people from talking.

Bottom line:
You would need a special delivery system on the airplanes.
You would need a special fill system.
You would need independent tanker trucks.
You would need a separate supply chain.
You would need thousands and thousands of people to hold their tongues, and never have even ONE person leave any incriminating evidence in a safe deposit box to be discovered after their deaths.

It ain’t happening."

-
http://contrailscience.com/wwii-contrails/

I propose, that even if 99% of 'persistent contrails' are completely normal, & there are only 1% that corresponds to a 'conspiratorial' agenda then it needs to be flushed out all the same.

It's too powerful to ignore, considering the other types of evidence present, empirical and circumstantial.

Stay Sovereign America!

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 04:55:26 am »
yep i dont think '1000's' of 'top secret' and above classified government personnel are really that hard to find in the US/Nato countries.

All you would need is a few planes per province/state, to make occasional runs at specific timings over densely populated areas.

The military has all sorts of secret hardware, I don't think some tanks/spray nozzels are that hard to come up with for some of their planes!!!

Obviously these planes would NOT be manufactured/modified by private companies in the public eye!!

They would be done in secret, then dismantled in secret.

Not to mention that some of these *REALLY GREAT* people in the airline industry have been working throughout the industry longer than this conspiracy has potentially gone on.

I myself worked for a major airlines frequent flyer program customer service so I have some idea about how huge this industry is. It is a perilous one, placed hazardously on top of the oil industry.

If big oil globalist elitist eugenicists have the power to force many countries to war with small nations in the middle east regularly, I have no doubt they could influence some black operation military projects also!!

The more publicity this issue gets, the harder ''they'' will try to hide it. Usually by disseminating opposing arguments through reputable channels, ie honest hardworking government and industry types, that have no clue as to the real things going on. They are just spoon-fed the line to tow and they do so. It is up to us to ask why the skies are changing in front of our eyes. Why DDT testing went on half a century ago and what sort of similar things are going on today.. and if they were motivated then, are they not hypermotivated now? Everything is speeding up in this technocracy we are constructing, including the aspirations and motivations of evil elitists.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2010, 01:05:11 pm »
I don't think it requires any mods to the plane. From what i've read like adding Lead to gas, CCNs like silver iodide don't burn. So they can be added to the av. gas. and the planes run as usual. Appearently like lead the sliver iodide even acts like a metal lubricant for the turbines. The process of weather/preciptition modification is not ALL COVERT, programs that are made public exist in California and in Alberta for example. In Alberta the programs are Called "hail supression". By researching how they do this in the non covert ops like hail supression you'll see the info about how the ccn's are burnt in the aviation fuel!
For those of you that think it's about poisoning you,, ::),, you don't think this method would be just a little too observable?
I'm sure if they wanted to poison you they'd do it in a way that you couldn't see across the sky!!
Unfortunately, they can't modify weather or make clouds without it being easy to film!
But i'm sure they could poison you invisibly!

The problem I have with the jet fuel theory is that there is no control over the flow of the chemicals. They couldn't be turned on and off, they would be spewing out the entire time the engines were running. Especially during takeoff and landing (reverse thrust). This would be evident in clouds of the stuff at and around airports where hundreds of flights occur every day. Unless there is some sort of altitude effect that causes the 'trails only up there.

That said, I see chemtrails over my town all the time and I don't doubt their existence. We really need some industry whistle-blowers that will help expose what is really going on.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2010, 07:56:10 am »
Hmm yes so even if the additive was either lighter or heavier, to be released later during flight, it would still be seen during landings. Perhaps it is being added to a reserve fuel tank that they would switch to mid-flight?

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2010, 12:36:04 pm »
Hmm yes so even if the additive was either lighter or heavier, to be released later during flight, it would still be seen during landings. Perhaps it is being added to a reserve fuel tank that they would switch to mid-flight?

That could be. It would explain one of the more compelling evidences of chemtrails, the on-off-on broken trails that are often seen.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline Anon-PatriotUSA

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2010, 12:33:26 pm »
'On & Off Chemtrails'

These are made from giant waves of atmospheric pressure, where the aircraft is flying through 'crest' of the wave that presents conditions for creating persistent contrails.

Since the vapor trail is created only when the aircraft passes through the 'crest', it is not created in the gaps in between.

Thus, it appears to be a 'on off' something, but in fact is not.

We in the 'chemtrail' camp need to get a lot sharper about atmospheric sciences, so that we are not easy targets with wrong ideas and misconceptions about legitimate cloud &  contrail formations.

Offline Anon-PatriotUSA

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2010, 12:34:13 pm »
'On & Off Chemtrails'

These are made from giant waves of atmospheric pressure, where the aircraft is flying through 'crest' of the wave that presents conditions for creating persistent contrails.

Since the vapor trail is created only when the aircraft passes through the 'crest', it is not created in the gaps in between.

Thus, it appears to be a 'on off' something, but in fact is not.

We in the 'chemtrail' camp need to get a lot sharper about atmospheric sciences, so that we are not easy targets with wrong ideas and misconceptions about legitimate cloud &  contrail formations.

Offline Cywar

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2010, 02:58:09 pm »
New article about Chemtrails in March issue of Readers Digest?
=========================================

Chemtrails. Revealed in MSM ! URGENT, see this article!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6rD023NAgo
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

—Albert Einstein