Injecting killed babies into children in vaccines

Author Topic: Injecting killed babies into children in vaccines  (Read 27331 times)

Offline Pio

Injecting killed babies into children in vaccines
« on: February 24, 2009, 11:14:39 pm »
That is right American big Pharma not only injects toxic poison into your children they inject other Children! Think of this next time you sing God bless America! This is evil Hollywood couldn't even come up with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GbiMvc0xZs

Offline Pio

Re: Injecting killed babies into children in vaccines
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 11:37:52 pm »
I do not understand how this does not freak people out! THEY USE ABORTED BABIES IN MAKING VACCINES THEN THEY INJECT IT INTO OTHER KIDS!!  HELLO how is this not shocking? even for those who are awake?

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 11:38:58 pm »
Holy shit, how can that be allowed?
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Pio

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 11:42:33 pm »
I don't know but it is

Offline Pio

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 11:47:03 pm »
I think this shows that even those that are awake are so damaged by things that this is not outrageous people should be mad so mad over this but nothing very sad really

Online John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
It's worse
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 12:34:18 am »
The DNA of these dead baby's has also been altered BEFORE it is injected into a unwitted host.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_vaccination

Re-engineering mankind. Hidden in plain site.

-John Back From The Club Of Rome

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 01:28:00 am »
I KNEW IT!

Aborted babies are MEAT. A consumable. Clinton said.. yah why not use it?

Same with the animals in shelters, that becomes MEAT. They go to rendering plants. THen that
gets put into dog/cat food.

I'm sure China uses dead humans for protein. Its MEAT.

God help us all...

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 01:57:39 am »
Soylent Green is people!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 02:08:59 am »
im going to go to bed and cry.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 02:52:38 am »
im sorry but i can't take a video like that seriously or even watch through it. tell them to halt with their stupid editing techniques, lose the burqa and then ill divert my attention to a five minute video with facts to back it up.

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 03:06:25 am »
Someone needs to video tape those aborted fetuses in the jars, then show how they are sold off.
Would that be good enough for you?

strgzr

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 06:15:22 am »
Sorry I'm not buying the credibility of this post, the poster, or the you tube video.  I'm not saying I don't believe aborted babies aren't a commodity sold to the highest bidder. I just find this topic suspect. 

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 08:11:26 am »
Sorry I'm not buying the credibility of this post, the poster, or the you tube video.  I'm not saying I don't believe aborted babies aren't a commodity sold to the highest bidder. I just find this topic suspect. 

Any other info on this?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 08:38:32 am »
Any other info on this?

I spoke with Vaccine Liberation when my baby was born last year and my opt-out form that I had notarized specifically states that because of religious reasons my child is exempt....and one of the reason listed is because in at least 4 of the childhood vaccines they use aborted fetal tissue.  FACT.

http://vaclib.org/

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 08:48:40 am »
I spoke with Vaccine Liberation when my baby was born last year and my opt-out form that I had notarized specifically states that because of religious reasons my child is exempt....and one of the reason listed is because in at least 4 of the childhood vaccines they use aborted fetal tissue.  FACT.

http://vaclib.org/

Thanks, please post more info exposing this shit.  The OP does not have that many posts, but is definitely not a shill.  Actually Pio posts some pretty good stuff here (1st to expose the "business" of weather modification).

Offline Intruth

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 08:51:55 am »
Any other info on this?

This video sounds bogus to me too. I would want to see something else to confirm this info. What would be the purpose of this?
"I am the way, the TRUTH and the life". Jesus

Offline jflack

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 09:07:33 am »
I will retrieve info today on the selling of aborted fetal tissue to the vaccine manufacturer's companies. 

Here is the TN affidavit.  Paragraph four states that the MMR, DTaP and Hepatitis-A vaccine contain MRC-5 which is from aborted babies.

------------------------------------

AFFIDAVIT

(We/I), _________________________, Sui Juris, Free, Natural Flesh and Blood Human Being, state Citizen of the Tennessee Republic.  Be it known to all courts, governments, and other parties that:

Being (a person/people) of Strong Christian Morals, it is against (our/my) Deep, Sincerely Held, Religious Convictions to accept the injection of any foreign substance into (my Body/our Bodies) or the (Body/Bodies) of (my/our) (Child/Children).  This includes, but is not limited to, any and all, Vaccinations, Shots, Tests for Diseases, Oral Vaccines, Epidermal Patches and in any other way that Live or Killed Bacterium, Viruses, Pathogens, Germs, or any other Microorganisms, may be introduced into or upon my body or any of my children’s bodies.

This written statement to exempt (my/our) newborn child from any immunizations, PKU & other testing, and the Vitamin K shot, because (I/we) hold genuine & sincere personal religious beliefs which are inconsistent with these medical procedures & experimentation. The practice of vaccination and the injection of any foreign substance is contrary to (my/our) conscientiously held religious beliefs and practices, and violates the free exercise of (my/our) religious principles.

The MMR, DTaP and Hepatitis-A vaccine containing MRC-5 obtained from human babies that were electively aborted. The Hepatitis-B vaccine protects against a disease that is only transmitted through multiple sexual partners or street IV drug users and therefore usurps my parental authority to condemn such activity in my child. The acceptance of this vaccine promotes sexual promiscuity and immoral behavior in direct contradiction to the teachings of our faith. The prescribing information on Vitamin K shot states that fatalities are an adverse reaction according to the Merck pharmaceutical package insert. A conflict arises because my religious convictions are predicated on the belief that ALL life is sacred. God's commandment "Thou Shall Not Kill" applies to the practice of injection of carcinogenic substances that can kill.

(We / I) {First and Last name(s)}, as the {(parent (s) / guardian(s)}of _________________________(name of newborn child) (are/am) exercising (our/my) rights under the First Amendment of the US Constitution and Tennessee Statutes TCA 49-6-5001 (b)(2) to receive Religious Exemption from Vaccination.

Applicable law has been interpreted to mean that a religious belief is subject to protection even though no religious group espouses such beliefs or the fact that the religious group to which the individual professes to belong may not advocate or require such belief. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended Nov. 1, 1980; Part 1605.1-Guidelines on Discrimination Because of Religion. 

(I/We) affirm that vaccination & injections of any foreign substances and proteins conflict with (my/our) religious beliefs as stated above. Therefore, (I/we) would request that you accommodate (my/our) religious beliefs and practices by exempting (my/our) newborn child from any vaccination or injections of any kind. Rest assured that (our/my) family and (I/we) do practice a form of immunization that keeps our immune systems strong and is in keeping with Biblical principles.

Further Affiant Saith Not

The use of notary below is for identification only, and such use does NOT grant any jurisdiction to anyone.

Subscribed and sworn, without prejudice, and with all rights reserved, (Print Name Below)

_______________________________________________________________,
Principal, by Special Appearance, in Propria Persona, proceeding Sui Juris.

ACKNOWLEDGMENT

state of Tennessee

county of _________________:

On this _______ day of ______________, 200___, before me

personally appeared __________________________________, to me known to be the person described in and who executed the foregoing instrument and acknowledged that he executed the same as his free act and deed, for the purposes therein set forth.

My Commission Expires ______________________________, 200___

Offline Pio

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 09:09:16 am »

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: injecting killed babies into children in vaccines
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 11:03:44 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
more info...

http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/abortedtissue.htm

Vaccines Grown on Aborted Fetal Tissue
The following vaccines are grown on aborted fetal tissue - rabies, some mumps, rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis a, smallpox (some), ipv. One of the single measles vaccines is further attenuated in diploid cells
This can be seen in the package inserts - referred to as diploid cells

http://www.vaccinationnews.com/dailynews/October2002/VaccinesFromAborted4.htm

Vaccines From Aborted Children
By Yvonne Bontkowski
Published 10. 3. 02 at 20:40 Sierra Time 

Aside from the issue of dangers of vaccination, which many vaccination groups and parents have addressed. A growing number of pro-life people are also taking a stand against vaccinations derived from deliberately aborted children. Yes, you heard right, vaccines from aborted children.

For over 30 years the pharmaceutical companies in this country have been producing vaccines derived from tissues of aborted fetuses, a fact that was brought to light only in the late 1990's. When the source of the vaccines were revealed, many principled individuals objected and with good reason. As the information has continued to become more and more public, a large number of physicians and parents are highly troubled by the ethical issues involved.

During the Rubella Epidemic of 1964, some doctors advised exposed pregnant women to abort their children. The resulting virus strain developed was known in the science world as RA/27/3. Where R=Rubella A=Abortus 27=27th fetus tested 3=3rd Tissue explant. There were 26 abortions prior to finding the "right" species with the active virus. (This was absolutely unnecessary as the Japanese proved by swabbing the throat of an infected child in order to obtain the virus.)

The vaccine was then cultivated on the lung tissue of yet another aborted infant WI-38. WI-38 (Wistar Institute 38) was taken from the lung tissue of an aborted female infant at 3 months gestation in the 1960's. a second human cell line, MRC-5 was derived from a male at 14 weeks gestation in the 1970's. They were used to cultivate the weakened virus strains of several diseases to produce immunizations. These two human cell lines cultivated in the lab continue to provide an ongoing source for many widely used childhood vaccines.

Because the pharmaceutical industry has perceived a public acceptance of the current vaccines, they are continuing to utilize both the existing aborted fetal cell lines- and fresh sources- in order to create new vaccines.
After the Sept. 11th attacks, the federal government sought out contracts to develop a new smallpox vaccine. Despite the fact that the FDA and CDC had acknowledged several cell substrates would be acceptable for growing the virus, when the award was granted to Acambis Inc., they opted to use the MRC-5 aborted fetal cell line. After thousands of angry protests flooded our government offices, 30 days later a second contract was awarded to Acambis/Baxter, but this time, aborted fetal tissue would not be utilized.

More disturbing is the pharmaceutical industry's latest trend to begin using a new fetal cell line named PER C6, created by Dutch pharmaceutical, Crucell, NV. This cell line was taken from the retinal tissue of an 18 week gestation baby, aborted because, according to Dr. Van Der Eb at recent FDA hearings, "the father was unknown and the woman wanted to get rid of the fetus". Dr. Van Der Eb went on to say, "PER C6 was made just for the pharmaceutical manufacturing of adenovirus vectors." He added, "I realize that this sounds a bit commercial, but PER C6 were made for that particular purpose."

The most important fact is that vaccines can and must be made from other sources other than tissues from aborted fetuses. While the safety issue is important to all parents and physicians, the use of aborted fetal tissue is important to the pro-life movement and those parents who rightly refuse these vaccinations based on moral conscience. Parents are being denied exemptions across this country because of mandates. It is time the parents earn back the "right to chose" what is best for their children, whether it be on moral grounds or from the safety issues that surround these vaccines.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/aborted_fetus_vaccines.htm

The Chickenpox, Hepatitis-A and MMR vaccines were developed using aborted fetal cell lines, MRC-5 and WI-38.  This has never been hidden from the public. When parents take their children to the doctor for inoculations, who asks for the package inserts?  Who asks for a list of the vaccine ingredients?  Most parents want to know the risks and possible side effects.  Parents are mostly concerned with the health of their children as some doctors are.  Doctors have been administering the vaccines for years.  Yet, how many of them have ever checked into the ingredients?  This has always been right at their fingertips. What would happen if they did?  They would read that the vaccine contains "MRC-5", "WI-38" (or both) "human diploid cell lines".

Most parents are not aware that the particular abortions which contribute the fetal tissue parts for vaccine manufacturing, were actually intended for vaccine manufacturing. 

Offline Amd304912

• Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 09:14:25 am »
http://www.cogforlife.org/mrc-5.htm

Related Information on WI-38 Aborted Fetal Cell Line

Cell Line Characteristics

Repository Number:
 AG05965

Subcollection:
 Specially Characterized Fibroblasts

Sample Description:
 MRC-5 - Normal Human Fetal Lung Fibroblast

Cell Type:
 Fibroblast

Cell Subtype:
 Lung

Genus species:
 Homo sapiens

Common Name:
 human

Clinically Affected:
 No

Race:
 Caucasian

Relation to Proband:
 proband

Remarks:
 The MRC-5 cell line was developed in September 1966 from lung tissue taken from a 14 week fetus aborted for psychiatric reason from a 27 year old physically healthy woman. The cell morphology is fibroblast-like. The karyotype is 46,XY; normal diploid male. Cumulative population doublings to senescence is 42-48. G6PD isoenzyme is type B.

ISCN:
 46,XY

Price:
 $75

faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Pio

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2009, 09:17:55 am »
I understand the reaction that people have to that video and info. The idea that that inject aborted babies into live children is hard to take in. Let me be clear it is true. Take the title of the video and google it. Sick sad and very few know this

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 09:19:48 am »
Time to return the thread to sticky status.  Can anyone get more info on the actual video?  I would hate to think that it is an attempt to discredit the truth about babies in vaccines just as the fake cable spy camera video is attempting to discredit the truth about cable boxes being used for anti-constitutional surveillance.

Offline Pio

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2009, 09:23:30 am »
message the lady on youtube I talked to her on line yesterday. The video is odd but the info is solid

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2009, 09:27:04 am »
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/right/human-life-international

http://www.hli.org/
Key Leaders
HLI was founded by Father Paul Marx, one of the most committed and ubiquitous—albeit unknown to many—members of the anti-family planning communities. Marx, a zealous anti-family planning priest, is credited with the creation of many organizations including: Population Research International (PRI), the Catholic Family & Human Rights Institute (C-FAM), the Culture of Life Foundation and Institute (CLF), Seminarians for Life International (SFLI), and Family Life International.

-- It is crazy to think that pro life groups would go as far as using aborted fetus vac's, but its not crazy.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 09:27:09 am »
message the lady on youtube I talked to her on line yesterday. The video is odd but the info is solid

Thanks for doing research prior to posting here. 

Offline Pio

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2009, 09:38:57 am »
So what does that have to do with the practice of injecting aborted material into healthy live children. This is sick and greedy at best! Eugenics and a really dark program on the worst side of the possibility scale. What ever the case this is real and unknown and that is unbelievable. 

Offline Kain

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2009, 10:27:26 am »
Hey folks,

Funny, I sent out an email to my friends this morning on this same exact issue...

I was reading an article and in it was a term I didn’t recognize. ‘Diploid cells’

So I looked up the term in several different places, and found the most straightforward answer here:

http://www.answers.com/topic/human-diploid-cell-vaccine

Human Diploid Cell Vaccine

A rabies vaccine in which the virus is grown in cultures of human cells, concentrated, and inactivated for IM or ID injection.

Now doing more research, I found out that diploid cells were present in all human tissue other than sperm and ovum.

So… what KIND of human cells are they using to make the vaccines, I wondered…

I found what kind here:

http://www.wnho.net/vaccine_ingredients.htm

The vaccines are cultivated on…

(Hold your hat on this one…)

ABORTED FETAL CELL TISSUE!!!

Translation: DEAD BABIES!

They are injecting dead babies into our children.

What kind of sick, twisted, evil world do we live in???

So, I thought, OK, this could be wrong.

So I researched it some more, looked up different references. I found no less than two dozen other mainstream references that said the same thing. This is actually ‘common knowledge’ in the medical field it seems, and using aborted fetal tissue is pretty much ‘standard procedure’ for the manufacture of the various vaccines we consider ‘safe’.

Like the Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccine, smallpox, Chickenpox, Hepatitis A, etc.

There is a problem with having aborted human fetal tissue in vaccines besides the abortion issue. Aborted human fetal tissue is in MMR vaccine, smallpox vaccine and other vaccines as well. The problem is like the animal tissue in vaccines, we don't know the effect they have on human DNA. No independent, long-term research. In other words, our children are being experimented on when it comes to vaccine safety.

In separate research, I also found the inserts for the Hepatitus B vaccines from the various manufactures online. And they all state, in one form or another that thimerosal (mercury derivative) is used in the vaccines, and the dosage of mercury in the children’s vaccine is the exact same as the adult vaccine!!!

And they give infants mercury laden Hepatitis B shots, AT BIRTH!

Does anyone really wonder now why we are such a nation of goddamn idiots?

I'm going to go be sick now... excuse me. *retch*
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." - River Tam

Offline Pio

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 10:30:13 am »
Thank God a normal human response! 

Offline jflack

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 11:05:06 am »
ABORTED FETAL CELL USE IN RUBELLA VACCINES: A MEDICAL AND ETHICAL CONFLICT

by Laurence F. Roberge, M.S.

Recent media reports from England and from the group, Ohio Parents
for Vaccine Safety, have stirred a conflict amongst pro-life groups.
In England, a Catholic prep school refused to participate in the
British government program to vaccinate children against Rubella
(German Measles) because the Rubella component was originally derived
from aborted babies.[1] Dr. Kristine Severyn, director of the Ohio
Parents group, reported that the US version of the Rubella vaccine
(MERWAX, manufactured by Merck & Co.) also is manufactured with
components originating from aborted fetuses.[2] This conflict is
further complicated by the fact that no vaccine alternative exist in
the United States. In the UK a Rubella vaccine made from chicken egg
exists, but it is less reliable and is subject to serious side
effects.

Over the past 50 years, vaccine technology has provided children and
adults with protection from epidemics that kill or permanently
injure. Rubella, although not usually fatal if contracted during
childhood, can severely injure or kill a preborn child during the
first trimester of the pregnancy. Children born with Congenital
Rubella Syndrome may be blind, deaf, mentally retarded, or have heart
defects.

Vaccine production

During the 1964 Rubella epidemic, many women were advised to abort
babies if the mothers contracted Rubella during pregnancy. The
Rubella virus strain, RA 27/3, was obtained from an infected aborted
fetus.[3] Since the 60's, this virus strain has been used as the
chief component of the Rubella vaccine. To make this vaccine, the
Rubella virus is cultivated in a weakened or "attenuated" state, so
as to not cause the disease but to stimulate an immune response in
the recipient and prevent subsequent Rubella infections.

The production of the Rubella virus requires the culture of human
cells, referred to as a cell line. As the human cells grow in a
specific nutrient-rich solution (AKA culture medium), the virus grows
within the cells and is later released into the culture medium. The
virus is purified from the medium for subsequent use as a vaccine.
The human cell lines used in Rubella vaccine manufacture were
obtained in the '60s from aborted fetuses. Human cell line WI-38
was obtained from the lung of an aborted three- month-old female
fetus.[4] Another cell line used is MRC-5, obtained from the lung of
a 14-week-old male aborted fetus in 1966.[5] Most other vaccines
produced do not require human cell lines. Only viral vaccines require
cells within which the virus will reproduce. Many viral vaccines
(e.g. Polio, Mumps) can use chicken embryos or monkey kidney cell
lines. Bacterial vaccines (e.g. Diphtheria, Tetanus) require the
cultivation of the bacteria in a culture medium only.

Moral issues

Various moral dilemmas arise from this issue. A position adopted by
the bioethics committee of the British Catholic Bishops' conference
stated that there is considerable separation between the abortion act
and the current production of the vaccine.[6] Since the tissue was
removed after the aborted fetus was clinically dead, individuals
involved in the vaccine production were not involved in the abortion.
As long as there is no support for abortion, then it would be morally
acceptable for individuals to use the vaccine.

The British Catholic Media Office stated that Catholic teaching would
oppose the development of new vaccines, therapies, and studies from
aborted fetal tissue. Catholic teaching is clear that we may never do
harm so that good may come of it.  Unfortunately, many would be
tempted to justify or reduce the evil of abortion with the reasoning
that aborted tissue saves lives. This reasoning could be used to make
palatable future abortions used for harvesting fetal tissue for
research or medical products.

This issue is further complicated in light of the fact that tissue
from "spontaneous abortions" is useless for cell culture for vaccine
manufacture. This is because the cause of the spontaneous abortion
(e.g. viral or bacterial infection, chromosome defect, etc.) would
render the tissue useless for the strict standards of vaccine
manufacture.

Also, the present stocks of cell lines will eventually be depleted in
the future. Yet if the population is not maintaining a certain level
of vaccinations, the return of viral epidemics may become a reality.
Future vaccine manufacturing needs may require development and
testing of new cell lines. Eventually, we may see cell biologists
return to experiment on aborted fetuses to obtain them.

Alternatives

Fortunately, alternatives to fetal cell lines do exist for some
vaccines. These include use of animal-based cell lines, such as
monkey cell lines or chicken embryo egg culture.  Further research is
warranted, especially as the vaccine needs of our society increase
with the appearance of new diseases and the development of antibiotic
resistance by known disease organisms.

The greatest promise to remove fetal tissue completely from the
vaccine picture lies in biotechnology. At present, the viral vaccine
for Hepatitis B is made from yeast. Since the Hepatitis B virus is
difficult to culture, biotechnology used a protein from the outer
coat of the virus as the vaccine. This protein is made from yeast
that has the gene for the Hepatitis B protein inserted into the yeast
genetic code. The yeast is easily cultured and subsequently the
protein is extracted, purified and packaged.

It will be dependent upon Catholic and other pro-life advocates to
encourage (or pressure, if necessary) the vaccine industry and
government regulatory agencies (e.g.  U.S. Food and Drug
Administration, World Health Organization, British Ministry of
Health, etc.) to adopt alternative strategies to avoid returning to
aborted fetuses for vaccine components. Encouraging alternative
vaccine research for vaccine development will provide a strong
incentive to dissuade the future justification of further abortions
and fetal research for vaccine components.

Vaccines and their source cell lines*

VACCINE SOURCE CELL LINES

BIAVAX (binary vaccine) rived (Rubella & Rubella Mumps) WI-38 (fetal
cell line) uses RA 27/3 virus de from fetus for the part of the
vaccine

MURUVAX (Rubella) WI-38 (fetal cell line) uses RA 27/3 virus derived
from fetus

MUMPS line uses chick embryo cell

POLIO uses bacterial culture

HEMAPHILLUS B uses bacterial culture

PERTUSSIS uses bacterial culture

TETANUS uses bacterial culture

* from <The Physician's Desk Reference>, 49th ed. (Medical Economics:
Montvalle, NJ, 1995).

ENDNOTES

1 "Catholic school refuses vaccinations," Milwaukee Sentinel, 27
October 1994. "Rubella vaccine creates problems," Daily Citizen, 17
November 1994. "Vaccine breeds moral dilemmas in Britain," Daily
Citizen, 19 November 1994. "Rubella vaccine riles pro- lifers,"
Sunday Star-Times (New Zealand), 27 November 1994. "Shot down: prep
school rejects rubella vaccine," Atlanta Constitution, 27 November

2 "Aborted babies used as source for rubella vaccine," Press Release,
Ohio Parents for Vaccine Safety (251 West Ridgeway Drive, Dayton, OH
45459; tel: 513-435-4750), 9 December 1994.

3 S. A. Plotkin, "Development of RA 27/3 attenuated rubella virus
grown in WI-38 cells," <International Symposium on Rubella Vaccines>,
London 1968; Symp. Series <Immunobio. Standard.>, 11, 249-260,
Karger, Basel/New York 1969.

4 L. Hayflick and P. S. Moorhead, "The serial cultivation of human
diploid cell strains," <Exp. Cell Res.> 25 (1961), 585-621.

5 J. P. Jacobs, "Characteristics of a human diploid cell designated
MRC-5," <Nature 227 (1970) 168-170.

6 M. Jarmulowicz, "Use of fetal cell lines in vaccine production,"
<CMO>, November 1994, 26-28.

Taken from the May 1995 issue of "HLI Reports." To subscribe contact:
HLI Reports, 7845 Airpark Road, Suite E Gaithersburg, MD 20879

http://www.whale.to/m/aborted.htm

Offline jflack

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 11:11:48 am »
Here is a whole page of articles verifying the use of aborted human tissue in vaccines.  I'll post the first article.  Please read the rest by going to the link.

The Abortion Connection

By Celeste McGovern

In Canada, a number of vaccines are grown on human cells from aborted fetuses. The new chicken pox vaccine made by Merck Frosst Pharmaceuticals is grown on the MRC-5 cell line derived from the normal lung tissue of a 14-week-old male fetus aborted "for psychiatric reasons." So are the polio and hepatitis A vaccines. The rubella virus in the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) three-in-one shot is grown on the WI-38 cell line-developed in 1961 from an aborted three-month-old female fetus.

For some abortion opponents this is a problem: can they, in good conscience, vaccinate themselves and their children when they are trying to avoid all connection with abortion? Some wonder if vaccines made on such ethical shortcuts can really be beneficial anyway.

For Calgary pharmacist Maria Bizecki, the vaccine-abortion connection was a red flag. She followed the routine immunization schedule with her children, who will turn three and one this month, until she learned about MRC-5 and the MMR. "I don't think it's a grave sin or anything," she says. "It's a risk-benefit assessment." Already questioning the safety of the jab because of recent studies linking it to bowel disorders, Mrs. Bizecki, a Roman Catholic and member of Pharmacists for Life, was tipped against vaccinating. "I don't trust drug companies to begin with," says the pharmacist. "Most of the time they have a conflict of interest in reporting adverse reactions of a vaccine. This just makes them even more questionable."

But Mrs. Bizecki is not "anti-vaccine." She's angry that pharmaceuticals don't use less controversial alternatives available. "I've talked to a lot of parents that have concerns about this," she says.  Enough parents had asked questions about it in England and Wales in 1994 that the Catholic Bishops" Conference there prepared a briefing paper. Catholic parents "have no general obligation to refuse the vaccination," it reads. However, it calls vaccine use of aborted fetal tissue "a kind of evil which is widespread in biomedical research and which people rightly think they should combat when they can." The "practice of medicine is being made parasitic on [the] evils" of abortion and fetal experimentation, it adds, and refusing vaccination is one "way of seeking to turn medicine from a course which will increasingly subvert people's confidence in it."

If people become comfortable with the "regrettable origins of these vaccines," notes Daniel Maher of the National Catholic Bioethics Center in Boston, "it will become more difficult to maintain the distinction between the use of existing fetal cell lines for vaccines and the use of fetal tissue for research and transplantation." Research dependence on fetal tissue could "soon grow so powerful financially," he adds, that there would be little hope of ever reducing abortion.

The U.S. Congress is to begin hearings this month into a lucrative trade in aborted fetal parts that has recently been connected to at least one Canadian tax-funded laboratory, as well as to vaccine manufacturers such as Smith Kline Beecham Pharmaceuticals. In 1993, Canada's Royal Commission on New Reproductive Technologies reported that aborted fetal tissue is used routinely by Canadian pharmaceuticals-primarily for vaccine and viral research.

http://www.vaccinetruth.org/fetal_tissue.htm

Offline jflack

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 11:16:35 am »
Some of you know of Dr. Mayer Eisenstein because his book, "Don't Vaccinate Before You Educate" used to be sold in the infowars.com store.  He may have been on the show in the past as well.

Another speaker at the rally was Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, who leads Homefirst Medical Services in Chicago. That practice, as Age of Autism has reported, has thousands of never-vaccinated kids and virtually no cases of autism or asthma.

"I was raised by not only a wonderful mother but a wonderful grandmother," Eisenstein told the crowd, "and I look around here and I see mothers and grandmothers here telling everyone there is a problem. Being raised by a mother and a grandmother, when mothers and grandmothers talk, Mayer listens.

"I woke up this morning and looked around and I said, you know, there's no mercury in the thermometers, there's no mercury in the contact solution, the saline solution, and we're told not to eat fish with mercury. Does it make any sense that we should inject mercury into our children?

"But mercury isn't the only issue," said Eisenstein, who also has a law degree and a master's of public health. "As an attorney, I learned in law school you never limit yourself. I look at some of the signs here, we've got mercury, aluminum, antifreeze, aborted tissue and monkey kidney -- 'a recipe for disaster.' I defy anyone in that building to come out here and drink a cocktail that contains all these types of ingredients."

The crowd cheered.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2008/02/still_more_evidence_that_its_all_about_t_1.php

Offline momof2

• Proud young mom of two beautiful babies
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 11:20:28 am »
I'm going to put a sign on my car that simply says "GOOGLE 'VACCINE INGREDIENTS'" and see what kind of response I get from folks.  ;D

I really, honestly think if more people knew what was in that crap, they'd never, ever let it be injected into their babies.
The NWO is not as powerful as A MOTHER'S LOVE

No in-fighting... we can't fight them if we're too busy fighting each other

Thank God for Alex Jones!!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 11:20:53 am »
OK, so the christian right promotes no contraception and the BS celibacy agenda...

This leads to exponential growth in unwanted babies which leads to a similar rise in abortions...

Then the pharmaceutical companies can come in and snatch the babies from the womb and stick the parts into vaccines...

Then the state can require the vaccines or people get arrested for not having their kids in school (must have vaccines to go to school)...

Then the vaccinated population can get autism/cancer/AIDS/spinal disorders/etc. so that they are dumbed down and used for further healthcare scams with taxpayer money.

What a highly elaborate scheme for depopulation and enslavement.

But the government, pharmaceutical companies, and evangelical elites love us. They would never do that.

Offline jflack

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 11:23:16 am »
MMR Product Insert by Merck

Notice that they say "human diploid lung fibroblasts" instead of aborted human tissue.

http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/m/mmr_ii/mmr_ii_pi.pdf

Offline RHPSmagenta

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 11:31:53 am »
If I could get sick right now I would...

am I pissed HELL YES... am I sickened f**k YES

am i surprised... to be honest no...

our government crossed the line of sanity a LONG LONG time ago.

nothing and I do mean NOTHING is below them. There is nothing they will not try and do to play GOD.

I am sorry to quote Bush here but
"just because we can does not me we should"  (when he talked about using aborted babies for stem cell research)

maybe this was a hard line for Bush, and if you noticed he was PRESSURED and PUSHED into allowing stem cell research anyhow.

Offline Jaan

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 11:41:49 am »
I don't understand why they even made a chicken pox vaccine... i got the chicken pox... didn't kill me.

But back to the topic, they have been talking about using fetal tissue in medicine for 10+ yrs.  I forget what the tissue is called... but supposedly it can be grown into any organ they want.

Still creepy.

Offline Pio

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2009, 11:42:41 am »
This is just another example of how far reality is from the matrix false reality most people we know live in. When some of the Eugenics dots are connected my thoughts were "wow Alex is right they are trying to kill us"! (southern accent)

strgzr

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2009, 02:19:31 pm »

I have to say that my reservations about the post and poster have been addressed. Thanks Pio and jflack for the added information. This is one of the sickest things I have ever read. I don't know what else to say about it.

Offline Kain

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2009, 03:59:09 pm »

I also have a question as well.  Can anyone tell me if this sick shit has any connection to Autism, besides the Mercury?

Autism is nothing more than heavy metal poisioning. Period. Some is reversible, some is not. Females respond and recover better than males due to the estrogen having been a barrier to the mercury. Testosterone makes mercury poisioning worse. Heavy metal detox will help anyone and everyone though, especially autistic people.

Also, vaccines are laden with aluminum, which is also a neurotoxin.

I've known autistic people to improve over 90% with a simple change of diet and a heavy metal detox program ridding themselves of the mercury and aluminum buildup.

Ask yourself why the autism rate went from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 80...
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." - River Tam

Offline bostonpops

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2009, 04:04:49 pm »
This is disgusting!!!!!!. What are we going to do about this!!! Why isn't this on the front page? Alex needs talk about this! Having sat here and read whats on this website for a LONG TIME this forced me to make an account.

The NWO EUGENICS SCUM need to be stopped....NOW!!!!

Make this viral folks!!!!!!

Offline KittyAK47

• Live Free or Die!
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2009, 04:12:41 pm »
I don't believe in vaccinations.  However Big Brother will not let you take a baby out of the hospital with out all the govt. ordered vaccines.  Now they are cracking down on home birthing.

You can object to vaccines on religious ground.
Fighting the good fight of faith!!!!