Pope Benedict gives Illuminati hand signal?

Author Topic: Pope Benedict gives Illuminati hand signal?  (Read 69957 times)

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Pope Benedict gives Illuminati hand signal?
« on: February 22, 2009, 07:48:14 pm »

lovealexjones

Re: Pope Benedict gives Illuminati hand signal?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 10:07:00 pm »
very clear.

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 10:08:58 pm »
Not saying the Pope isn't Illuminati, but here's a quote from his book "Europe today and tomorrow" just thought i throw it out there

"But in this way new forms of oppression are born, and a new ruling class arises. Ultimately the destiny of other men is decided by those who have scientific power at their disposal and those who manage the finances........But will not a world order  with these foundations become in reality a horrific utopia"

Offline kevlar442

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 10:22:54 pm »
Its seems like people who give the signal have worked it into their wave so it is hidden in plain sight.
"So make your move and plead the fifth cuz you can't plead the first"  -Rage Against the Machine

Offline Committed

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 10:27:27 pm »
He just looks plain evil.  The previous pope, Pope John Paul the whatever had all sorts of anti Christian stuff like inverted cross's and plenty of other stuff that clearly showed he was not what the world thought he was.
General Douglas MacArthur:
"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."

www.oathkeepers.org

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 10:28:05 pm »
His sulken death trance eyes are more frightening than his fingers. 

I am still amazed that Hitler Youth has been made the Pope.

In Plain Site.

Kind of like the daughter of the Zionist Guerilla being the PM of Israel.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline chezz223

• I'll see u on the other side. Good Luck to us all.
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 08:58:59 am »
We, the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.

lovealexjones

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 09:02:10 am »
^^

is that a santa hat?

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 09:06:36 am »
I agree with Sane his eyes are definitely creepy. They send chills down my spine every time I see photos of that man.  *shudders*

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 09:43:32 am »
The Pope is definitely one of the big boys, up there with Queen Elizabeth II and the Rothschilds.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 09:48:08 am »
The Pope is definitely one of the big boys, up there with Queen Elizabeth II and the Rothschilds.

The inbred hillbilly bunch.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 09:55:59 am »
What about all these leaders flashing this same sign with their hands?

We have seen recently Mrs Michelle Obama flashing this hand sign on the cover of Vogue Magazine.

There are pictures of Nikolas Sarkozy, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Dubya Bush, Bill Clinton and other world leaders flashing this hand sign and now it is the Pope's turn to be photographed doiing the hand sign.

Josef Papa-Ratzi-Natzi-nger is not the Pope. It's impossible. Maybe he is the anti-Pope Nostradamus is talking about.

Let's be objective and not speculate. Is there any history about this hand sign? Is it occult? Kabbalistic? Masonic?
What is it? Where is it originating from? Can anybody tell us?   ??? ::)
The Sky is My Home

Offline mslynx

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 11:22:06 am »
PP had a article about this handsign. It is definitely satanic. This sign is similar to the "I love you" in sign language. The "I love you" has
the thumb fully extended. Here is the thread.
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=85981.0
Step away from your senses! Your senses blind you!

kushfiend

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 11:26:46 am »
The thing about that particular hand sign, is you have to make an effort to make your fingers do that, it's not like if you were to just wave and ppl mistook that as you saluting Hitler or something.

To bend your middle two fingers down, while holding your pointer and pinky finger up is not a natural position for the hand to be in.  Now, once you conclude that you have to make your hand put up the el diablo sign, the next question is why would you do that, especially if you are the freakin pope?

Shout out to your true master, I suppose.  When the anti-christ comes, everyone wants him to know they had his back in the current day.  Too bad he's going to betray everyone in the end anyway.  Stupid fools

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 12:14:11 pm »
I have debunked a few more of these same hand signs flashed by various world leaders...  ::) ???
Me thinks though certainly occult it could also be a master/slave sign.
Definitely worthy of being investigated.

and the "Pope"

The Sky is My Home

Offline uwaf

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 12:22:18 pm »
Didn't someone say he was a Hitler Youth as a kid?
The Vatican is holding back the truth as to where humans came from. NO it wasn't poof poof.
They know, if we knew, we would unite against THEM!
Keeping us divided in many ways makes it easier to control us.
Imagine a black person and a white person discovering we both need air and water to live?

kushfiend

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 12:25:28 pm »
Didn't someone say he was a Hitler Youth as a kid?
The Vatican is holding back the truth as to where humans came from. NO it wasn't poof poof.
They know, if we knew, we would unite against THEM!
Keeping us divided in many ways makes it easier to control us.
Imagine a black person and a white person discovering we both need air and water to live?

Yes, but where does the Vatican come from?  If you keep tracing their dark lineage back, past Rome, you'll see its all the same mystery religon as ancient Babylon.  That's where the idea of "confessing" your sins to your priest comes from.  It was an ancient way to keep tabs on the people, and see who needed to be kept in line and what not.

History does indeed repeat itself over and over.

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 12:47:45 pm »
Hmmm... I showed the pictures to a friend who said this sign means "I love you" in sign language.

I went on search engine and found a web page to confirm it.

http://deafness.about.com/od/expressionandfun/a/iloveyouhand.htm

Would all these world leaders from Arafat to the "Pope", Obama, Sarkozy, learn sign language?

::) ???
The Sky is My Home

Boubear

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 12:56:34 pm »
The sign that Obama makes with his thumb out, is the I Love You sign.  But putting your thumb over the bent fingers, is not the I Love You sign!!

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2009, 12:58:30 pm »
The sign that Obama makes with his thumb out, is the I Love You sign.  But putting your thumb over the bent fingers, is not the I Love You sign!!

Clever observation!  ::)
The Sky is My Home

Boubear

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2009, 01:03:16 pm »
Clever observation!  ::)

Sorry, I was just pointing out, they where different, didn't mean to upset anyone!!

Offline Committed

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2009, 01:07:46 pm »
Here's a link to some satanic signs and signalshttp://www.exposingsatanism.org/signsymbols.htm.

Italian Prime minister Berlusconi

There are so many pictures of international leaders and celebs and on an on who have used this satanic symbol that it would take 100's of pages to show them all.
General Douglas MacArthur:
"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."

www.oathkeepers.org

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2009, 01:14:24 pm »
From the pictures you have posted (Berlusconi Dubya and wife) they are obviously not saying "I love you".   ;D

From that red picture would the "Pope"'s sign say "I Love You" in sign language.
The man is highly educated enough to have learned it...

Or is it something else?
The Sky is My Home

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2009, 01:29:43 pm »
'Hook 'em Horns' sign has different meanings in other cultures

FORT WORTH, Texas -- President Bush, who's had difficulty at times holding alliances together, may have inadvertently ruffled feathers overseas by flashing a "Hook 'em Horns" sign during last week's inaugural parade.

Bush and the rest of the first family raised their right hands in the traditional "'Horns" salute -- customary among University of Texas Longhorns -- as the school's band marched in front of the presidential reviewing stand Thursday.

But in Norway and some other parts of the world, a nearly identical hand gesture is considered an insult or, worse, a sign of the devil. In Mediterranean countries, it implies a man is a cuckold, the victim of an unfaithful wife. In parts of Africa, it's used as curse and in many European countries it's used to ward off "the evil eye." In Russia, it's a symbol for so-called New Russians, the newly rich, arrogant and poorly educated.

A headline in the Norwegian Internet newspaper "Nettavisen" expressed outrage at the first family's collective gesture last week, saying "Shock greeting from Bush daughter" above a photo of Bush's daughter, Jenna, smiling and waving the sign, according to The Associated Press.

The originator of the "Hook 'em, Horns" sign said he doesn't see what all the fuss is about.

"I think 'silly' would be a very kind word for it," said H.K. Pitts, 73, who was a University of Texas student in 1955 when he came up with the hand signal. "It's much to do about nothing," said Pitts, who went on to teach history at Texas A&M University-Kingsville.

"I wouldn't think many Norwegians up there watch Longhorn football," he added. "So I'm not concerned about it that much, to tell you the truth."

Chris Plonsky, women's athletic director at University of Texas-Austin, defended the hand gesture: "It is sort of a symbol that is unifying. You know you're around a Longhorn when you see that symbol," she said.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/012305/nat_2842992.shtml

:o
The Sky is My Home

Offline press for truth

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 08:41:32 pm »
Hmmm... I showed the pictures to a friend who said this sign means "I love you" in sign language.

I went on search engine and found a web page to confirm it.

http://deafness.about.com/od/expressionandfun/a/iloveyouhand.htm

Would all these world leaders from Arafat to the "Pope", Obama, Sarkozy, learn sign language?

::) ???

Something to consider is that the woman who was instrumental in the breakthrough of sign language was Helen Keller.
It turns out that Helen Keller was into the occult. She was a Theosophist!
It is possible that "I Love you" was purposely made to look similar to the El Diablo sign for the devil.... "I love you Satan" basically.

Here is a picture of a satanist flashing the sign (with thumb out)

Offline Neco

• Welcome to the 4th Reich
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 08:48:24 pm »
Yeah, I was going to say, if it isn't the sign of the illuminati, it is DEFINITELY, the hand sign representing the satanic goat. 
"Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen: the enunciation of truth." ~V

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." ~Patrick Henry

Neco Illuminati

Offline Retrospect

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2009, 08:56:01 pm »
WOW he looks so evil, he looks like the sith master off of star wars, that is insane, at first I thought that picture was photo shopped, but I don't think so.

Offline clearmyst

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2009, 09:11:24 pm »
Hey my cousin just threw up the 'devil horns' last week.
it must mean he is an illuminist.
Gosh, golly, gee...
wow...

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2009, 09:16:47 pm »
'Hook 'em Horns' sign has different meanings in other cultures

FORT WORTH, Texas -- President Bush, who's had difficulty at times holding alliances together, may have inadvertently ruffled feathers overseas by flashing a "Hook 'em Horns" sign during last week's inaugural parade.

Bush and the rest of the first family raised their right hands in the traditional "'Horns" salute -- customary among University of Texas Longhorns -- as the school's band marched in front of the presidential reviewing stand Thursday.

But in Norway and some other parts of the world, a nearly identical hand gesture is considered an insult or, worse, a sign of the devil. In Mediterranean countries, it implies a man is a cuckold, the victim of an unfaithful wife. In parts of Africa, it's used as curse and in many European countries it's used to ward off "the evil eye." In Russia, it's a symbol for so-called New Russians, the newly rich, arrogant and poorly educated.

A headline in the Norwegian Internet newspaper "Nettavisen" expressed outrage at the first family's collective gesture last week, saying "Shock greeting from Bush daughter" above a photo of Bush's daughter, Jenna, smiling and waving the sign, according to The Associated Press.

The originator of the "Hook 'em, Horns" sign said he doesn't see what all the fuss is about.

"I think 'silly' would be a very kind word for it," said H.K. Pitts, 73, who was a University of Texas student in 1955 when he came up with the hand signal. "It's much to do about nothing," said Pitts, who went on to teach history at Texas A&M University-Kingsville.

"I wouldn't think many Norwegians up there watch Longhorn football," he added. "So I'm not concerned about it that much, to tell you the truth."

Chris Plonsky, women's athletic director at University of Texas-Austin, defended the hand gesture: "It is sort of a symbol that is unifying. You know you're around a Longhorn when you see that symbol," she said.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/012305/nat_2842992.shtml

:o

but is it a wonder that the frost bank owl is located by UT?

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2009, 09:56:34 pm »
Hey my cousin just threw up the 'devil horns' last week.
it must mean he is an illuminist.
Gosh, golly, gee...
wow...

I've also seen alot of kids do it here and there.

It's not just the people in power that we see holding up this hand sign, but I've seen alot of celebs(i.e. Beyonce, Britney, etc) do it as well. Alot of these kids watch their products and look up to them. I find it pretty alarming.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2009, 10:59:44 pm »
He's just sayin' "wassup"  to his homies back in Compton.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2009, 11:01:11 pm »
He's just sayin' "wassup"  to his homies back in Compton.

I'm glad i had swallowed my swig of beverage before I read this!!
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2009, 11:02:33 pm »

:D
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Elvis

• just one
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2009, 11:13:00 pm »
Yeah, just missed me too. Next time, Monkeypox. :D
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline John Galt

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 11:26:09 pm »
Don't forget this one, photographed the week before the November '08 election (from Getty Images):

Offline Elvis

• just one
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2009, 11:48:35 pm »
Hook 'Em Horns
"In college sports in the United States, the "Hook 'em Horns" (or simply "Hook 'em") sign is associated with fans of the Texas Longhorns. The gesture is an imitation of the head of a Texas Longhorn, which serves as the school mascot. It was created in 1955 by a UT cheerleader in response to the increasingly popular "Gig 'em" hand signal created by arch rival Texas A&M twenty five years earlier. It is one of the most famous hand symbols in US college sports."

I-love-you sign
"Made using a combination of the letters 'I', 'L', and 'Y' from American Sign Language. It is made by extending the thumb, index finger, and little finger while the middle and ring finger touch the palm. Ironically, this is the symbol used to curse someone in Italian culture."

Horns
"USF students at a home football game at Raymond James Stadium proudly displaying the Bulls sign.
Many neopagans use it as a symbol of the horned god to identify each other; in this context it is referred to as the "Sign of the Horned God". Its counterpart is the fig sign, above.
Some say that it is meant to ward off — or to bestow — the evil eye. It is also a representation of the Devil by some Satanists. The gesture's origin is believed to be an imitation of the shape of a goat's head, which has many associations with the concept of Satan in Christianity Satan's Goat
It has a variety of other meanings as well, depending on culture and area. In some places, it is a sexual insult, charging a man with being a victim of cuckoldry (this insult is most common in Spain, Portugal and Italy but is also used in Brazil). Due to Ronnie James Dio's use of the horn at live concerts, as a result of his grandmother's superstition that it warded off the evil eye, it has been adopted and subsequently used as a salute by fans of heavy metal music, often with a repeated forward bend of the wrist. If one reverses the extended fingers, one gets the "inverted heavy metal salute" which can be given as a reply to a heavy metal salute. In this case, the sign is known as "devil horns". The popularity of using the horns at metal concerts and festivals has meant that it has spread to non-metal concerts and festivals as well. Due to popularizations by fictional "metal-head" characters such as Bill and Ted (from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure) and Beavis and Butthead, the horns have also taken on the more general meaning of "rock-on" or "rock out", i.e., a positive affirmation.
Also a common hand gesture used by the University of Texas at Austin as well as the University of South Florida."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_gesture
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2009, 11:56:09 pm »
so obama's a reptar and he's a bit player in this grand scheme designed to ensnare as many monkeys as possible. no shit

lovealexjones

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2009, 12:11:18 am »
i guess the diablo sign was used before it became a sign language tool.
oh, and wasn't the woman who made the sign language a luciferian?

Offline Elvis

• just one
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2009, 12:21:27 am »
Italian Prime Minister Berlusconi isn't cursing someone because the thumb isn't out - He's not saying "I Love You" either ... must be a Longhorns fan.

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2009, 12:36:27 am »
Maybe the pope is secretly a headbanging metalhead.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra