THE LIVE SHOW FORUM RULES, Showtimes, Links, Phone#s, and More... READ THEM...

Author Topic: THE LIVE SHOW FORUM RULES, Showtimes, Links, Phone#s, and More... READ THEM...  (Read 45500 times)

JTCoyoté

The reason for this board is primarily for you folks to ask questions of Alex during the hours of 11:00am to 2:00pm Central, on weekdays and from 4:00pm to 6:00pm Central time on Sunday's when Alex is on the air LIVE, and to discuss these topics in a civil manner with emphasis on smoothing and streamlining our INFOWAR stratagy.

Stickied at the top of this board will be a "Daily Show Blog" that will be used exclusively as a question for Alex format for the Live radio show. Be sure to phrase your question in the top of your post and if you start a thread in the general section below that is a question, start the title with something like, "Alex could tell us", or "Question for Alex", or something like that ... Makes it easier for Alex to see it as a question.

"THE INFO-WARRIOR SHOW with Jason Bermas"
Info-Warrior, Jason Bermas, is NOW broadcasting his NEW Show from the Infowar Studios in Austin Texas, 9:00pm to 12:00am, CST Monday through Friday, on GCN, the Genesis Communications Network... Tell your friends and contact your local radio affiliate and tell them all about the show... To ask questions on-air for Jason, or just to chat about the show and Jason's guests, go to... http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=381.0

If Alex or Jason aren't broadcast into your locality, you can listen on your computer at http://infowars.com/listen.html ...
http://www.gcnlive.com/listenlive.htm ...
http://www.wtprn.com/listen.shtml ...

or you can listen by Phone at:
512-485-9010

It is a good idea before you ask your question to get some understanding of what the show will be covering that day, check the "On Today's Show" thread in the discussion threads ... Or listen closely to the first segment of the program when Alex lays out the guests and or the subjects that will be covered, or go to http://www.infowars.com... Things are in flux constantly there in Austin so usually we don't find out who is on until just before showtime...

It is OK, to ask any intelligent question.  Alex is watching this board during the show and there will be times when a question will strike his fancy and he may pickup up on it and answer it.  Questions that are in disagreement with Alex's position are encouraged, as long as they are respectful.

Any questions that are deemed by the moderator's as being off color, out of sync, just plain dumb, indignant, or in any way unbecoming intelligent human discourse... will be sent into cyberspace quicker than you can hit the send button, so please be thoughtful.  Fair warning I think ... (chuckle)...  

During the rest of the time, when the show is in re-feed, which is every 3 hours for 21 hours after the show at  http://infowars.com/listen.html.  We can continue on in general discussion of the topics of that day.  Once the show thread has run its course it will be locked and moved to the archives above to make room for a fresh thread for the next show...

The general thread here may also be used for questions during show time... they too may then be moved to another board that matches its subject matter where it will get more specific exposure, or they will be added to that days live blog and archived... Other questions that the moderators deem pertinent will remain in the general thread for Alex to see the following day... If you don't see a post you saw yesterday, it is in the archives with that day's show. Basically... posts on this board become the show's property and they may be moved around... titles may be clarified, and topics may be merged at the Moderator's discretion... all to make your question more accessible to Alex...

The whole idea is to keep this board clean and streamlined for the daily live broadcast ... If you have any questions send me a PM and I will answer them best we can.

Thanks... ;)

(edit 23-06-14) Here are the current call-in numbers...

CALL IN DURING THE LIVE SHOW  

SUNDAYS                        
1-877-789-ALEX (2539) (Toll-Free)
1-512-646-1776                

WEEKDAYS                      
1-800-259-9231 (Toll-Free)
1-651-695-7777

Oldyoti...

"All, too, will bear in mind this sacred principle,
that though the will of the majority is in all cases
to prevail, that will, to be rightful, must be
reasonable; that the minority possess their equal
rights, which equal laws must protect, and to
violate would be oppression."

~Thomas Jefferson

JTCoyoté

"Everyone Please Read, You too Alex ;)"
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 06:20:15 PM »
Somehow, the way this board is supposed to work has been reversed. 

The main board here, is for discussion of topics that are broached during the show.  The LIVE Blog thread, that is STICKIED at the top of this board is specifically for questions. 

As Alex mentioned earlier on the show today, he finds it easier to navigate the KLBJ Q & A board, because the questions were laid out in a "banner-roll" form one right after another with no discussion in between. 

This would be the case here as well if, the stickied Daily LIVE Blog thread is used only for questions for Alex to answer.  The question can also be asked in the main thread for discussion sake... but Before and During Show-time please save the LIVE stickied blog thread for questions only! SO ALEX CAN EASILY SCROLL THROUGH THEM! Any discussion can then take place on the the main board as always. I will also be moving questions from the main to the show blog before and during the show as it progresses, as well as moving any discussion posts in the live blog, down to the main board. 

Remember, the primary reason this LIVE Show board is here, is to get questions to Alex efficiently while he is live on the air.

--Oldyoti

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

JTCoyoté

Re: "Everyone Please Read, You too Alex ;)"
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 12:37:59 PM »
There is a method to the perceived madness here... once everyone gets the hang... it will purr like kitten...

-Oldyoti

Rock

RONPAULWARROOM.COM, TRUTHNEWS.US, RONPAULAIRCORPS.COM!!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 12:05:22 PM »
http://truthnews.us/

Yeah, another great site Alex!

Rock

Offline huckleberryhound

• Huckleberry
Re: Truth News - Alexs New Site
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 12:11:51 PM »
The Truth News site looks terrific!  Great work guys.
"The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 12:27:25 PM »
Google is not showing it except for reddit >:( >:( :(.. Yahoo search works.

Sharp looking too, I like the banner. I hope it takes off big, I think it will attract many new viewers if its not too heavily censored/deindexed.
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline NEPB

• Renagade
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 12:34:40 PM »
Nice. A reply to attacks and hacks - expanding the armoury of info.

Offline ManMs0808

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 02:51:47 PM »
NICE!! Looks great!! fantastic.  ;D :) 8)

Offline Apolitical Blues

• Respect yourself
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 07:36:19 PM »
It definitely has a good look and feel to it, should help us all in getting the word out. 
Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline maddog3n

• "Every man dies, but not every man lives!" Wallace
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 09:22:47 PM »
Well I agree with all here, the new website is alot cleaner and much easier to read.  I also found the articles and related articles layouts to be superior.

Great job!!!
" The great secret of succeeding in conversation is to admire little, to hear much; always to distrust our own reason, and sometimes that of our friends; never to pretend to wit, but to make that of others appear as much as possibly we can; to hearken to what is said and to answer to the purpose. Bl

Offline In_Formation

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 09:28:52 PM »
Awww sweet!!!! The title is great too, "truth news", that's likely to draw in more minds that are still asleep thinking there is none higher than the all mighty gospel CNN  ;D
Waking up each day in this place is like falling asleep and having the same nightmare over and over again...... Why oh why didnt I take the "blue" pill???

Offline remixx

• Alternative News Sources
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 03:56:17 AM »
Add a link on your myspace or website for the new site it will help the indexing
Alex Jones Show Mp3s
http://info.t1production.com

Offline livefreeordietryin

• Laugh now, die later.
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 04:40:09 AM »
It seems to be using wordpress, you should go into the options and change the permalink structure so that urls appear like

http://truthnews.us/2007/08/08/government-vows-to-kill-everyone

will make it better for search engines

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 05:26:07 AM »
great idea ...i was going to suggest alex should start a viral video site that mixes truth videos with the other viral videos.

Offline Thermite

• THINK! BEFORE IT'S ILLEGAL
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2007, 09:55:06 AM »
YEAHHHHHHH!!!  GREAT SITE!!!!!! 

And the momentum builds...
DEMAND REALITY!  DEMAND THE TRUTH!  DEMAND A NEW INDEPENDENT 911 INVESTIGATION!

2+2=4

Offline catotx

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 01:03:29 PM »
alex, you need to find another way to get the word out faster, like advertising, but obviously not advertising because no newspaper would advertise your website.  something like "infowars.com, the coming new world order", i think ppl hear prison planet and think maybe it's some s & m site, lol, unless you explain it, like i have.

Offline Apolitical Blues

• Respect yourself
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 04:24:53 PM »
I have to agree with you catotx, the Prison Planet moniker does seem extreme to the point of turning people off.  I've got the Infowars.com bumper sticker on my car and it gets noticed since it's right next to my AnyBody But Bush bumper sticker.
Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline threndil

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2007, 07:13:57 PM »
Yes, I agree, this truthnews.us is a very nice looking website. Great job.

Offline STEALTH

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 08:00:15 AM »
I think the layout is great.

Nice colours and easy to look over.

They only aspect of the site I would suggest to change is the headlines that are bolded in black should be changed to a different colour as the headlines could stand out more.

Godfather77

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007, 03:27:51 PM »
Excellent site!!!!!!!

Offline veryBrightFuture

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2007, 10:21:32 PM »
The site is superb, well done.

Offline xego

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2007, 12:12:50 PM »
It is a good looking site indeed...the .us rather than .com is somewhat problematic, not used to using a .us at the end and a lot of people might go to the wrong site...but otherwise a great addition to the infowars

Offline clint

Re: Alex's New Website... TRUTHNEWS.US !!
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2007, 06:32:09 PM »
who designed it? looks gooood
Ive had enough of reading things by neurotic,
psychotic, pigheaded politicians, all I want is the truth, just gimme some truth.

(John Lennon)

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2007, 06:51:55 PM »
Why, Kurt Nimmo, of course.

He's a digger, too.

JTCoyoté

>>Check It Out Guys<< RON PAUL'S AIR CORPS!!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 04:34:03 AM »
http://ronpaulaircorps.com/

JTCoyoté

"The urge to save humanity is almost always
a false front for the urge to rule."
~H.L. Mencken

Offline NOT A TERRORIST

Re: Check This Out Guys.... Ron Paul's Air Corps!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 06:33:33 AM »
sweet... Ron Paul has completely taken over the internet and now he's going to take over the skies also...  Next hes going to takeover the news and eventually the White House WWWOOOOO!!!!!

Offline RackAttack

• "Before Kingdoms can change - Men must change"
    • ActionWars.com
RonPaulWarRoom.com
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2008, 01:05:57 PM »
Your "Sign-In & Register" buttons do not work.

Also, if you want the word spread, I strongly suggest you provide a "Link to Us" page, with banners of various sizes, shapes, etc.

Hurry!

And good luck with it.

RackAttack
NIWECS
http://niwecs.low-ping.com

Offline Capt. Obvious

Re: RonPaulWarRoom.com
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2008, 01:06:48 PM »
simulpost

FYI: here's a working register link: http://ronpaulwarroom.com/wp-login.php?action=register

Offline RackAttack

• ActionWars.com
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2008, 01:10:08 PM »
simulpost

FYI: here's a working register link: http://ronpaulwarroom.com/wp-login.php?action=register

Thanks Capt.,  That one does seem to work!

Offline Capt. Obvious

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2008, 01:10:55 PM »
Hmm. I can see everyone's IP addresses and email addresses on that site.

Kurt, I hope you take care of that soon.

Offline RackAttack

• ActionWars.com
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2008, 01:28:37 PM »
OK, If you do successfully register, don't change the password that is given to you.

I tried to change it, and can no longer login, even when I tried to reset the password, it isn't working.

I think a few kinks still need to be worked out with the site, but good luck with it.

RackAttack
NIWECS
http://NIWECS.low-ping.com

JTCoyoté

Re: Check This Out Guys.... Ron Paul's Air Corps!!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2008, 01:28:43 PM »
These Banners Are Huge... And High Quality as well... look at the work in the pic above....

--Oldyoti

"When the federal government spends more each year
than it collects in tax revenues, it has three choices:
It can raise taxes, print money, or borrow money.
While these actions may benefit politicians, all
three options are bad for average Americans."

~Ron Paul

Offline industria

• industria
Re: >>Check This Out Guys.... RON PAUL'S AIR CORPS!!!!<<
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2008, 02:09:33 PM »

I just sent in my first sponsorship.  This is going to be fun!  ;D
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - MLK

industria jewelry
on Etsy
on Trunkt

Jeffro

Offline telstar10

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2008, 04:14:36 PM »
Well it looks ok to me chaps, although I didn't have to sign in :)

Offline The Constitutionalist

• To The Death
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2008, 07:37:01 AM »
Well it looks ok to me chaps, although I didn't have to sign in :)

That's fine, if you only want to read.  There are those of us who plan to write there as well.

Offline superfender

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 09:21:21 PM »
has anybody seen the video for that band "Disturbed", their cover of a Genesis song "land of confusion", the video's a cartoon, and its pretty anti-new world order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KW8DRSvEoQ

Offline centexan

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2008, 01:37:37 PM »
Ron Paul has talked about having a "brokered convention."  If there is no winner on the first round of voting, his electoral votes could make the difference in the nomination process. 

But the nominating convention is in September, isn't it?  And aren't there FILING DEADLINES in all the states for him to get his name on the ballot as a third party candidate?  So how would he juggle that?  It seems that if he remains tied to the Republican process until September, there won't be time for him to register as a Third Party candidate.

Not sure how this would work.  Does anyone know?

Thanks.

Offline unsilentpatriot

• WE MUST STOP THE NWO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2008, 12:05:48 AM »
Love the site Alex the more tools we have to work with the better.  I think Prison Planet works to bring in some people i talk to but for others Truth News will be very helpful. 
LETS ORGANIZE

Offline urbancombat

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2008, 01:35:56 AM »
LETS MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C.!