Does the Illuminati control the outcome of sports games?

Author Topic: Does the Illuminati control the outcome of sports games?  (Read 5396 times)

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Does the Illuminati control the outcome of sports games?
« on: February 20, 2009, 01:06:16 pm »
These videos might not exactly be "darning" evidence, but at the very least, bells and whistles sure do go off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CARPuq4Bew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dXkZbVkeAU

Offline ChristSavage

Re: Does the Illuminati control the outcome of sports games?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 01:24:58 pm »
As some 1 who has betted on sports recently, and still am here and there for partial supplemental income, from what I've seen, the only time when they May have an effect is a big event where people who normally don't bet Do for a Championship Match, such as Super Bowl, Champions League Final, Kentucky Derby, and so forth.  The biggest events r the most heavily wagered on events in any calender year.  If u really want a case example, examine the NFL regular season game played between the SD Chargers and Pittsburgh Steelers.  Because a DEF TD was overturned when it wouldn't have affected the final outcome, it changed the result from Pitt covering a 3 point spread, to not covering.  Why important?  There was $60 mill bet on this game and most was on the Steelers.  THE HEAD REF FOR THE GAME 2 DAYS LATER ADMITTED THE ORIGINAL CALL OF TD SHOULD'VE STOOD!  That's the most recent example I know of regarding a big game, and there's been plenty of others, even in college.  Might also be worth a look @ the Serie A Scandal (Italy's top division of football, or as USA knows it as, soccer), where matchfixing was rampant there.

Offline uwaf

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 01:29:37 pm »
I always thought so.

Offline freeyrmind

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 01:31:12 pm »
i personaly think that sport fixes and bad calls on purpose to affect outcomes have more to do with the mob and sports bookies rather than the nwo. even if it is a $60 mil bet, that is small change to the nwo. the mafia/mob/la cosanostra whatever you want to call them, has been tied to illegal sports gambling and tampering for the last century.
"It is said the eskimos have 22 words for snow. Immortal has 23.."

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 01:33:52 pm »
I have been searching for evidence to back this up for a long time.  I have to agree that it seems as though the bigger events are manipulated.  I don't know what that entails.  I have to guess that there are just a few players or refs/umps involved.  That's all it takes.

I have heard many people claim that without a doubt the Steelers/Seahawks super bowl a few years back was fixed which supposedly involved the whole referee crew plus a few select players.  Again, I don't have evidence of this.

I'd be very interested in seeing those videos if only my workplace didn't ban us from watching youtube.

Offline TRUTHEDdotCOM

• TRUTHED.COM
    • TRUTHED
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 01:34:22 pm »
i personaly think that sport fixes and bad calls on purpose to affect outcomes have more to do with the mob and sports bookies rather than the nwo. even if it is a $60 mil bet, that is small change to the nwo. the mafia/mob/la cosanostra whatever you want to call them, has been tied to illegal sports gambling and tampering for the last century.

Agreed. Refs and players have been known to try and effect the outcome of sports game for monetary value mostly from the MOB or other non NWO crime syndicates.  I don't see any benefit of the NWO doing this, as they are not in it for the money.

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 01:39:59 pm »
Imagine if all the players were under mind control, just carrying out a totally pre-planned program.

Offline Chigs

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 01:41:21 pm »
. even if it is a $60 mil bet, that is small change to the nwo.

True, but $60m a week is pretty good regular income! All the small jiggery pockery that stops the big payouts from accumulators and win margins etc adds up to a lot of cash...
"On every street there's a nobody who dreams of being somebody.
He's a lonely forgotten man desperate to prove that he's alive."

Offline freeyrmind

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 01:48:00 pm »
True, but $60m a week is pretty good regular income! All the small jiggery pockery that stops the big payouts from accumulators and win margins etc adds up to a lot of cash...

that would be true, but most large bets like that are mainly put down on big championship games that dont happen every week. plus if the nwo wants large ammounts of money like that they would just print it off instead of wasting time betting.

Offline Chigs

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 01:51:02 pm »
Aye, well they control the money anyway, but it is agood way to get some back out of circulation and into the hands of their companies again perhaps
"On every street there's a nobody who dreams of being somebody.
He's a lonely forgotten man desperate to prove that he's alive."

Offline freeyrmind

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 02:11:07 pm »
Aye, well they control the money anyway, but it is agood way to get some back out of circulation and into the hands of their companies again perhaps

i could see that angle. but i think they have much much bigger things on their agenda that sports betting.

Offline cambodreads

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 02:22:56 pm »
The english premier league is i reckon. Players have been reported to ask referees to get given yellow cards or red so that they can go on vacation with there families etc getting a card on purpose ..With all the scandels that are revealed so many years after the games,tv replays never account for nothing -Maradonna the hand of god blatant handball  which denied England a world cup final place..
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/168650/Top-ref-Steve-Bennett-reveals-Premier-League-stars-cheat-fans-by-getting-booked-deliberately-to-skive-off-games.html

Hand of god  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=711BNJZjR4I

Maradonna admits he uses his hand in interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB-q_v_gGvY&feature=related

EPL: Referee, You Can't Be Serious?  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/112834-epl-referee-you-cant-be-serious

Offline jesqueal

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 03:29:45 pm »
Not the Illuminati as such but surely anyone with the power and the motive will have thought about it - eg, mafia controlled betting rings, boxing officials etc

Offline xopatriot

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009, 04:06:29 pm »
Who cares about sports at this time? They are tools to keep you mesmerized and asleep. My Father in law know the stats of every NFL player but can't tell you what his rights are. He denies that we are entering a depression even though he himself is being laid off and is worried about not finding another job.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil;  my cup overflows.