Movies that tell or teach you something?

Author Topic: Movies that tell or teach you something?  (Read 321175 times)

Offline volcom

Movies that tell or teach you something?
« on: February 19, 2009, 01:58:10 PM »

Offline xopatriot

Re: terminator attacks
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 03:29:00 PM »
On that note I am very interested in the new Terminator movie that will come out that does not have Arnold in it. I view movies like this now as a real window into what NWO plans to do.

Saw the matrix again this weekend and viewed it in a completely different view.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil;  my cup overflows.

Offline Montag

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 03:33:59 PM »
"the island" may interest you, as well as "soylent green" if you havent seen them already

Offline freeyrmind

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 03:35:54 PM »
Babylon A.D. with Vin Diesel is ripe with eerie NWO paralels in it too.
"It is said the eskimos have 22 words for snow. Immortal has 23.."

Mber

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 03:36:55 PM »
On that note I am very interested in the new Terminator movie that will come out that does not have Arnold in it. I view movies like this now as a real window into what NWO plans to do.

Saw the matrix again this weekend and viewed it in a completely different view.

Same here. I recommend seeing these if you haven't:

TH1138
Children of Men
The Devils Advocate
Network

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 03:39:09 PM »
Same here. I recommend seeing these if you haven't:

TH1138
Children of Men
The Devils Advocate
Network

Also add...

Enemy of the State
The Abyss
The Siege

Offline Montag

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »
couldnt remember the name of that movie- children of men- its like a NWO wet-dream or something

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »
Also add...

Enemy of the State
The Abyss
The Siege

Don't forget "Shooter".
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

óThomas Jefferson

Offline America2

Re: Random Movie Recommendations
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 08:20:55 PM »
bump

Also add the following to the list, in light of today's events...Any 80's/90's movies made by Spike Lee/John Singleton - pretty much all of their movies during this time period were PC, fearmongering, "you're a racist if..." drivel meant to condition the masses for today's events. i.e. Lee's "Do the Right Thing"(1989) and Singleton's "Higher Learning"(1995)

And also, on a side note excluding today's events - add John Grisham's works as well. "The Pelican Brief"'s messages over how environmentalists are *good* and those who want to drill for oil on the USA's land are *evil* is another example of conditioning of the masses over today's events(i.e. remember Lindsey Williams said how TPTB want to manipulate the prices with foreign oil instead of drilling for CHEAP oil on our land).

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 09:06:01 PM »

Ever Since the World Ended - (2001)

Synopsis:
Twelve years ago, a plague swept through, wiping out most of the population; in San Francisco, only 186 people remain. Two of them use jury-rigged batteries to power a camera and make a documentary. We see a variety of approaches to survival, from the artist and engineer who trade for their needs, to the surfers and woodsmen who fish and hunt, to the scavengers, and a communal farm. We also see how the community deals with those who threaten it, and how the youth are growing up with different values from those who knew our world.

Creepy NWO propaganda. Ahead of it's time considering the swine flu scare we are experiencing now. I wondered who funded this project?

Jonathan Livingston Seagull (1973)

Synopsis:
As the film begins, Jonathan Livingston Seagull is soaring through the sky hoping to travel at a speed more than 60 miles per hour. Eventually, with luck he is able to break that barrier, but when Jonathan returns to his own flock he is greeted with anything but applause. The Elders of the flock shame Jonathan for doing things the other seagulls never dare to do. Jonathan pleads to stay and claims that he wants to share his newfound discovery with everybody, but the Elders dismiss him as an outcast, and he is banished from the flock. Jonathan goes off on his own, believing that all hope is lost. However, he is soon greeted by mysterious seagulls from other lands who assure him that his talent is a unique one, and with them Jonathan is trained to become independent and proud of his beliefs. Eventually, Jonathan himself ends up becoming a mentor for other seagulls who are suffering the same fates in their own flocks as he once did.

I still unsure about this film. It seems to have anti NWO overtones, however it was one of the first popular New Age books I remember. Definitely a religious message behind it. There are also hints of an elite group that understand more that the rest and are better, a club you can join if you excel in life.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 05:44:01 AM »

Surrogates (2009)
http://www.apple.com/trailers/touchstone/surrogates/large.html

Starring Bruce Willis
Set in a futuristic world where humans live in isolation and interact through surrogate robots, a cop (Willis) is forced to leave his home for the first time in years in order to investigate the murders of othersí surrogates.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline America2

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 12:17:21 PM »
To add other Grisham's works...

"A Time to Kill" - the Martial Law aspect justified to combat racism

"The Firm", MOVIE version - from the way the movie ended, messages over illegal wiretapping were eventually justified for the GOOD

Again - John Grisham is nothing but an NWO SHILL.

Offline blackturtle.us

• blackturtle.us
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 12:21:36 PM »
One of my favs is Eight Legged Freaks!!! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0271367/
It's a funny and silly movie, but one of the characters is a conspiracy theory nut who turns out to be sort of right in a way!

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 12:22:32 PM »
"You gotta remember, establishment, itís just a name for evil. The monster doesnít care whether it kills all the students or whether thereís a revolution. Itís not thinking logically, itís out of control."
ó John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline Overcast

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 12:24:44 PM »
^^^^^^^

Just watched that this last weekend. I wasn't sure if it was comedy or a prediction, lol.

But on that - Fahrenheit 451 is an older, but interesting film too.

If you are ok with "cheesy" euro films. I actually liked it quite a bit, lol. I used that word "cheesy" loosely. The most interesting thing about that movie though it the main characters REAL life.

It would - by itself make a very, very interesting movie.

http://de.geocities.com/oskarwerneronline/biography.html

On the 3rd of December, following his 19th birthday he was drafted into the Wehrmacht. A dedicated pacifist and anti Nazi, he hated his uniform and hated himself. In what may have been the greatest performance of his life he convinced his superiors that he lacked the capability to become an officer by pretending to fall from his horse and making deliberate mistakes in operating cannons. So, instead of sending him as an officer to the Russian front, the army put him to work peeling potatoes and cleaning latrines. So, despite military service, Werner was able to gain further experience on the stage of the Burgtheater.

He marriage to a fellow performer, Elizabeth Kallina had to be kept secret because she was half Jewish. The Gestapo was watching them closely. In 1944 their daughter, Eleanore, was born.

During the Allied bombing of Vienna at this time he saw many friends killed. Afterwards he would say he knew the exact number of bombs dropped on his native city. He himself was buried for three days under rubble. On December 8, 1944 he took his wife and baby and deserted from the Wehrmacht. Until the end of the war they hid in a shack in the Vienna Woods, as he always said afterwards, "Without Johann Strauss."

During the Russian advance into the city he and his wife, carrying their baby between them in a basket, ran from the Russians right into his old regiment. In the confusion they successfully escaped behind the lines. This was followed by many months of terrible depravation. At one point, he recalled his wife sold her valuable watch for "a can of filthy dirty grease."

And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline wakingup72

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 12:27:05 PM »
Koyaanisqatsi

Offline America2

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 01:24:30 PM »
Got another one - "Erin Brockovich" - yet more propaganda blaming business for contaminating our environment(i.e. air and water), when in fact it's the GOVERNMENT that's been doing so.

Again - conditioning, conditioning, conditioning with more lies, lies, lies...it's no surprise that not only did they award the Best Actress Oscar to the woman who played this role, but the lady Erin Brockovich herself got reborn as an over-night sensation to help promote the NWO agenda during a time period(the year 2000 and beyond) when the NWO has done the most damage - it's no coincidence.

Offline America2

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 01:34:45 PM »
"Traffic", which came out in the same year as EB, and from the SAME director(Steven Soderbergh) also was more NWO propaganda brainwashing - it's messages was on the war against drugs. However - as we all know, this whole "war against drugs" is actually a cover for a WAR FOR DRUGS as TPTB here in the USA have smuggled it in and distributed it around under the tables.

This film was awarded Best Screenplay and Best Director for its efforts.

Offline overlord

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 01:53:50 PM »
Guys if anyone can remember the TV Series "V" from the 80's, u might be suprised about some of the subjects in their, now u look at things in a diferent light! You can watch every episode on Younoob, and the New V series(2009) is out shortly, cant wait!
Freedom is not given! It is taken! 
When u get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on!
EXEMPLO DUCEMUS!!!!

Offline America2

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 10:35:36 PM »
The opening scenes of the 2001 Steven Seagal movie "Exit Wounds" - the Vice Presidential candidate was giving a speech in Detroit promoting gun control. Afterwards, a group of terrorists on motorcycles tried to take him out, only for Seagal to come to the rescue. To top it off, Seagal's character got demoted despite saving his life b/c he almost put his life in danger. The irony!

Terrorists being gun rights activists going after a politically high profile gun control candidate? ::)

Offline nirosive

• Beware The New World Water
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 11:13:42 PM »
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

Offline America2

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 11:21:22 PM »
Oh - and less not forget all those natural disaster-themed movies that came out ONLY DAYS/WEEKS *after* Katrina hit New Orleans(on tv, in the theaters, etc). Can't remember what their names were, but I remember reading about this on a web site. Interesting how TPTB wanted to continue to firmly condition the masses over natural disasters that can happen on the spur of the moment.

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 12:01:31 AM »
I would like to suggest Logans Run if anyone hasnt seen it and the TV series that ran for 1 yr. Also Wicker Man is a trip, and I just saw that movie AJ was plugging with Andy Griffith a face in the crowd.

Also ala Alan Watt...

Suggested Movies to Watch
That Which is Programmed in Fiction, Programs Your Acceptance of a Planned Future

Hollywood is the magician's wand (holly-holy) which has been used to cast a spell on the unsuspecting public. Things or ideas which would otherwise be seen as bizarre, vulgar, undesirable or impossible are inserted into films in the realm of fantasy. When the viewer watches these films, his/her mind is left open to suggestion and the conditioning process begins. These same movies which are designed to program the average person, can give the discerning viewer a better understanding of the workings and the plan of the world agenda. "Be-aware".

Predictive Programming - The power of suggestion using the media of fiction to create a desired outcome.

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/movies.html

Support AW too, his stuff is VERY enlightening.

hees a sample page from his 1st book
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/page5alanwatt.html
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/books.html
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline DarkKnightNomeD

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2009, 12:14:04 AM »
"Cartoon Movies"--------------
 Anime from Studio Ghibli - Miyazaki's Films

Princess Mononoke , Castle in the Sky, and others

Anime Series-----------
Anything will Steven J Blume and Crispin Freeman

One Piece currently at 404 episodes

WTF THIS IS COOL AS HELL FILMS----------------

eXistenZ - http://www.amazon.com/eXistenZ-Jude-Law/dp/B00000K31V

Cube and Cube 2

Cell with Jenifer Lopez

My Favorite Movies of All time

Fight Club
Old boy - Foreign Film
Kung Fu Hustle
Attack the Gas Station - Foreign
Russian Film, called Ghangis or Khan - Foreign
Night Watch and Day Watch - Foreign
will add more later if you want

TV Series

Eureka
Joan of Arcadia
Weeds

Offline hal 9000

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 01:22:02 AM »
"A Face in the Crowd"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--_LmeHGeRg&feature=related

Director Elia Kazan chose a young Andy Griffith to play the part of vile conman "Lonesome Rhodes", a small time drifter who is turned into a media sensation/simple sage who speaks for the "little man". Towards the end of the film, the whole media illusion comes crashing down. Alex compared phony Glenn Beck to this character on his show the other day. Great movie satire on how the public can be so easily manipulated by the mass media.

Offline America2

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 01:37:34 AM »
TV Series

Eureka
Joan of Arcadia
Weeds

FWIW - didn't some people on this board express their suspicions over Chuck Norris?(the Huckabee - CFR connection, if memory serves)

I don't think Norris is part of the NWO, however - on his show "Walker, Texas Ranger", there were several episodes involved UFOs, secret government ops, chemical weapons/lethal gov weapons being sold to Iraq, Al Qaeda terrorists, etc. Not to mention too it was on that "Eye" network, CBS.

Like I said, I don't think Norris is part of the NWO, but at the same time, you can't trust anyone completely.

Offline cog

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2009, 10:25:33 AM »
has anyone seen the film Able Danger?

I was at a DVD store the other day and saw it, it seems like an independant film, kinda arty (the descriptions reminded me of Darren Aronofski's Pi) about a man who comes across the hard-drives of Able Danger.
I didnt get a chance to get it, has anyone seen it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1056411/

Offline Overcast

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2009, 10:27:56 AM »
FWIW - didn't some people on this board express their suspicions over Chuck Norris?(the Huckabee - CFR connection, if memory serves)

I don't think Norris is part of the NWO, however - on his show "Walker, Texas Ranger", there were several episodes involved UFOs, secret government ops, chemical weapons/lethal gov weapons being sold to Iraq, Al Qaeda terrorists, etc. Not to mention too it was on that "Eye" network, CBS.

Like I said, I don't think Norris is part of the NWO, but at the same time, you can't trust anyone completely.

I think Norris is still pretty polarized to the 'right'.

Yeah - I think many aren't aware or won't get past the denial stage of what's going on.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2009, 10:38:23 AM »
Watch this 1999 Cult Classic ... and be ready for the sequel in late 2009!

The Boondock Saints

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boondock_Saints

Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day
Everybody's back in except Willem Dafoe, [because] sometimes actors have their careers plotted out in different ways and he's sort of doing a different thing now. So he's the only one who won't be back. Bill Connolly, the brothers, Rocco, everybody's in and calling me every two weeks and asking when are we going to do this thing.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boondock_Saints_II:_All_Saints_Day
Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2009, 10:43:19 AM »

Chuck Norris's "Walker, Texas Ranger" is exactly like Tom Hank's "Charlie Wilson's War"

Each tell a nugget of truth that they spin attempting to win support for their side of the story. Like admitting to a smaller lie to avoid admitting to larger more dangerous truth, and hopefully end the interest in the subject.
Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Offline SpeakUpFightBack

• voxOnox.com
    • voxOnox.com
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2009, 10:57:52 AM »

'Serenity'.... and the entire 'Firefly' series.

Also, M. Night's 'the Village'

"To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. In general, the vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt." - Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Bash Riprock

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2009, 11:21:03 AM »

Offline America2

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2009, 01:21:47 PM »
Does anyone remember this 2003 "Law and Order: Criminal Intent" episode?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0629502/plotsummary

"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" A Murderer Among Us (2003)

advertisementWhen an Argentine immigrant is found slashed and beaten in the family's bathroom, Detectives Goren and Bishop believe the wounds were self-inflicted -- but her husband's history of violence makes the police think he could have been responsible for other racially motivated murders that were discovered by his wife. But since they cannot implicate the suspect in his wife's death, Goren explores the family's tragic history on both sides and struggles to find a link to the kneecap-murders of a string of Jewish men.

I've seen it 2 or 3 X's already. The Jewish-hating killer character reminds me alot of how the MSM has described this DC Museum shooter.

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2009, 09:00:06 PM »
I just watched Holy Mountain by Alejandro Jodorowsky 1973.

Anyone who likes religious esoteric/occult symolism ought to watch this it had my mouth hanging open the whole time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071615/
Plot summary for
The Holy Mountain (1973) More at IMDbPro Ľ
advertisement

A Christlike figure wanders through bizarre, grotesque scenarios filled with religious and sacrilegious imagery. He meets a mystical guide who introduces him to seven wealthy and powerful individuals, each representing a planet in the solar system. These seven, along with the protagonist, the guide and the guide's assistant, divest themselves of their worldly goods and form a group of nine who will seek out the Holy Mountain, in order to displace the gods who live there and become immortal.

The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline Rainchild

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 09:33:03 PM »
lets see...

Roswell

Independence day

Not evil Just wrong (anti global warming, donate to get it in theaters)

Godzilla 1998

The Wave (new one coming soon)

The Matrix

The Simpson Movie (did you see the chemtrails?)

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2009, 11:17:17 PM »
"Traffic", which came out in the same year as EB, and from the SAME director(Steven Soderbergh) also was more NWO propaganda brainwashing - it's messages was on the war against drugs. However - as we all know, this whole "war against drugs" is actually a cover for a WAR FOR DRUGS as TPTB here in the USA have smuggled it in and distributed it around under the tables.

Soderbergh's movie was based on a tv miniseries "Traffick"... interesting to watch especially now that we're over in Afghanistan/Pakistan protecting our interests in the poppy crop. Gives you a sense of how the poppy crop gets to the west:

This dramatic miniseries follows the heroin trade from the slums of Karachi, Pakistan to the halls of British Parliament via Hamburg, Germany - and served as the basis for Steven Soderbergh's Oscar-winning film. From poppy fields to a cabinet minister's junkie daughter to a busted drug smuggler's wife taking over the business to maintain her economic status, this examination of all aspects of the drug war is both engrossing and devastating.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline America2

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 11:23:34 PM »
Soderbergh's movie was based on a tv miniseries "Traffick"... interesting to watch especially now that we're over in Afghanistan/Pakistan protecting our interests in the poppy crop. Gives you a sense of how the poppy crop gets to the west:

This dramatic miniseries follows the heroin trade from the slums of Karachi, Pakistan to the halls of British Parliament via Hamburg, Germany - and served as the basis for Steven Soderbergh's Oscar-winning film. From poppy fields to a cabinet minister's junkie daughter to a busted drug smuggler's wife taking over the business to maintain her economic status, this examination of all aspects of the drug war is both engrossing and devastating.

Very interesting...of course, "Traffic" was released months before 9/11 happened to boot.

I remember the year 2000 in Hollywood was called "The worst year in film"(or something like that), and they went on and on over how the 2000 crop of Academy Award nominees was the weakest ever.

NOT so fast...if you look at every single film nominated - they had NEW WORLD ORDER written all over them.(including the Best Picture winner "Gladiator") Like I was saying - most of them were released at least a good year before 9/11 happened...it was as if the year 2000 in film was a Preview of that Brave New World.

Offline America2

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2009, 11:34:52 PM »
Here's another one...

The 1993 "The Fugitive" remake - it was found out at the end that Harrison Ford's best friend framed him for his wife's murder b/c he wanted his hands on the blueprints of a "new wonder" drug Ford had in the works, and ended up falsifying his research. Having seen the movie several times, throughout it, they hinted over how research scientists and pharmeceutical companies are pretty corrupt.

Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm...............especially considering that the medical profession is very corrupt, a warning in this movie, perhaps?

Also - the director of "The Fugitive"(Andrew Davis), made a VERY underrated gem in 1989 called "The Package" starring Gene Hackman and Tommy Lee Jones. The plot centered around an Army Col(Hackman) deploying a mysterious man(Jones) back to the US...but he ended up getting mugged at the airport, and this mysterious man not only went missing, but Hackman found out Jones wasn't the guy who he was told he was. To make a long story short - a group of rogue intelligence/military figures from both the US *and* Soviet Union were angry over a peace agreement b/w the Americans and Soviets over putting away nuclear weapons, and set out to make a troubled private soldier the patsy in their attempt to kill off this treaty and make their nuclear weapons program grow.

At the very end of the movie - you saw how this so-called "Cold War" was nothing but a hoax to begin with.(i.e. for us that have woken up, we've discovered this *hoax* as well) It was ALL about nukes and power.

Offline Erastus

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2009, 11:35:57 PM »
Guys if anyone can remember the TV Series "V" from the 80's, u might be suprised about some of the subjects in their, now u look at things in a diferent light! You can watch every episode on Younoob, and the New V series(2009) is out shortly, cant wait!

Yes!!!  I saw that mini-series and was way freaked out!  I guess I was too young to see a mouse being eaten by a human/lizard.  I can't remember the plot, but weren't some of these Lizardmen actually good?  I'm not sure, but I think Bodysnatchers freaked me out more.  I still won't go near brussel sprouts!  I swear to God, those are pods!
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." - The Dude

Offline phosphene

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2009, 12:04:58 AM »
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-897129633961255565

A naive man is appointed to fill a vacancy in the US Senate. His plans promptly collide with political corruption, but he doesn't back down.

Naive and idealistic Jefferson Smith, leader of the Boy Rangers, is appointed on a lark by the spineless governor of his state. He is reunited with the state's senior senator--presidential hopeful and childhood hero, Senator Joseph Paine. In Washington, however, Smith discovers many of the shortcomings of the political process as his earnest goal of a national boys' camp leads to a conflict with the state political boss, Jim Taylor. Taylor first tries to corrupt Smith and then later attempts to destroy Smith through a scandal. Written by James Yu
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua