TOTAL BULLSHIT: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Author Topic: TOTAL BULLSHIT: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider  (Read 38119 times)

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
Re: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2009, 09:40:35 PM »
Did you read all 39 pages? If so, how did you come to that conclusion?

Think about what was stated about the elites. Would the true elites be so public and accessible? I'd think that a true ruling class would have the sense to make sure that you don't even know they exist in the first place.

39........ it's 82 pages after all is said and done.  For me lots of pondering to do as much of it rings true in my ears.  Why wouldn't they let tid bits slip out???
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline childofgod

« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2009, 11:43:00 PM »
it seems to me like this guy is implying that satan is god. he says all the religous books have a core of truth surrounded by a perversion of lies. well the core of most religins is the fued between god and satan he says whatever we have been raised to think the opposite is true, good is bad bad is good. i bet if you read it again with that in mind you will further understand. he said all he can say without outright saying it because he jnows he'll lose credability

hmmm

« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2009, 11:52:51 PM »
I read it all, some is believable some is not.   He says trust no one not even your mother, at the same time he wants everyone to trust him.   He says "secrets" are not to be trusted yet he is surrounded in secrecy.   IMO, he's a luciferian.

Offline childofgod

« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2009, 04:18:27 PM »
I read it all, some is believable some is not.   He says trust no one not even your mother, at the same time he wants everyone to trust him.   He says "secrets" are not to be trusted yet he is surrounded in secrecy.   IMO, he's a luciferian.

yeah i think its pretty obvious hes a satan worshipper. just pay attention to the decieving nature of his info. he says all the prophets and saints were accompanied by "insiders" and they were all doing thier "duty" which was to pretty much decieve everybody. he says the real knowledge is passed down yet he tells us to believe no one and no book its only you and the divine yet they get the get thier knowledge passed down

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: TOTAL BULLSHIT: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2009, 04:27:55 PM »
Revelations of an elite family member...

Insider: "I am super cool"

Sock puppet: "No you are not"

Insider: "Yes I am am, I am really super duper cool"

Sock puppet: "Really"

Insider: "Yeah, because I know about the collective meaning of the mind's eye in a pandora's box that will allow love everywhere and knowledge through cell tissue.  See I am super cool."

Sock puppet: "Wow, he really is super cool."

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline childofgod

« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2009, 05:40:15 PM »
the funny thing is alot of posters found this to be an interesting read be it bullshit or not but i guess we forgot to consult sane to see if we should bother. i guess any thread that doesnt encourage everybody to drop everything and go buy gold is bullshit.

Offline Kain

« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2009, 06:03:13 PM »
Nice renaming of the thread there sparky.

Someone could look in all the religious books of every faith and say "Hmm... that's TOTAL BULLSHIT."

That's not for YOU to decide chum. Unless someone was seriously violating the forum rules with the posting of the thread (which they obviously were NOT), leave it the hell alone.

Someone just peed in your bowl of religious cheerios and you didn't like it. Or perhaps you consider yourself oh so much more enlightened than the rest of the mensch here, so felt it was your duty as an 'elite' global moderator of an internet site to move the thread, rename it, and give us your 2 1/2 cents worth on what is and what is not bullshit.

Maybe it's total bullshit. So what? It's a hell of a read and makes you THINK outside of the box. Even if 'Insider' totally contradicts himself. So what? The questions alone that are asked causes a person to think outside of their normal confines, and expands their critical thinking. Isn't this a good thing?
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." - River Tam

Offline Joseon

« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2009, 06:09:19 PM »
I think the author can rename the thread to whatever he/she likes.
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline Kain

« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2009, 06:22:31 PM »
I think the author can rename the thread to whatever he/she likes.

Correct. But the starter was nicknack.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." - River Tam

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2009, 06:29:38 PM »
Correct. But the starter was nicknack.
nah, once its named its named and only changed by the kickers. this issue explains how the owo is the nwo, past the many who claim to fight ewo (either world order) based on ingrained faiths.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀M_ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline childofgod

« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2009, 06:37:13 PM »
Nice renaming of the thread there sparky.

Someone could look in all the religious books of every faith and say "Hmm... that's TOTAL BULLSHIT."

That's not for YOU to decide chum. Unless someone was seriously violating the forum rules with the posting of the thread (which they obviously were NOT), leave it the hell alone.

Someone just peed in your bowl of religious cheerios and you didn't like it. Or perhaps you consider yourself oh so much more enlightened than the rest of the mensch here, so felt it was your duty as an 'elite' global moderator of an internet site to move the thread, rename it, and give us your 2 1/2 cents worth on what is and what is not bullshit.

Maybe it's total bullshit. So what? It's a hell of a read and makes you THINK outside of the box. Even if 'Insider' totally contradicts himself. So what? The questions alone that are asked causes a person to think outside of their normal confines, and expands their critical thinking. Isn't this a good thing?

+1 bro obviously alot of us found the thread interesting only to have this guy come along and shit on it is very sadenning. really makes one think whats the real agenda around here that alex and sane are trying put off on everybody

Offline moxiez

Re: TOTAL BULLSHIATE: The Revelations of NWO Stooge
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2009, 06:48:31 PM »
I agree with Sane, it's total bullshit.

If you guys want a classic example of disinfo, this is it.

BTW, anyone can change the name of the topic...
Abba, vide cor meum

Offline childofgod

« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2009, 07:00:25 PM »
I agree with Sane, it's total bullshit.

If you guys want a classic example of disinfo, this is it.

BTW, anyone can change the name of the topic...

you dont get it most of us already said it was bullshit thats not the point bullshit or not its a very interesting read and this "insider" guy if nothing else is very intelligent. i dont know about anybody else but i like reading or hearing from intelligent people not that i believe everything or even any of what they say it still makes you think. i think alot of stuff here is bullshit but i still come here and read.

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2009, 07:24:15 PM »
Revelations of an elite family member...
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERHAPS IT'S JUST TIME
                            FOR THEIR KOOL-AID INJECTION . .

Offline Peace Ranger

« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2009, 08:53:21 PM »
To all who read all of Insiders words.

Tomorrow we begin.

Peace Ranger school starts in the morning. ;)

The thread will be in this section and the "tools" will be given to escape.....this Prison Planet.

Peace.

Offline Kain

« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2009, 09:48:35 PM »

...i think alot of stuff here is bullshit but i still come here and read.

Exact-a-tack-ily. :D

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2009, 01:12:53 AM »
To all who read all of Insiders words.

Tomorrow we begin.

Peace Ranger school starts in the morning. ;)

The thread will be in this section and the "tools" will be given to escape.....this Prison Planet.

Peace.

I really hope this is not another quest for Hale Bop by the CIA Mind Control Experimenters that had fun with Heaven's Gate.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2009, 01:18:19 AM »
Kain and Childofgod...

the thread was renamed because this is total 100% bullshit.  It has been posted every few months over the past year.  It has been debunked ad nauseum.  If there is some new insight, feel free to state your case on the matter.  Otherwise this is just like a Nigerian Mail scam that keeps popping up every so often.  As far as all of the religious mumbo jumbo, I have no idea what you are talking about.  My reason for renaming the thread was because this was debunked a while ago, I was not aware that there was some religious stuff going on.  But I guess it makes sense, most of this type of disinfo and misinfo is intended to cause controversy without giving any new information. The purpose is to divide groups who would otherwise see common threats to their individual liberties.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2009, 01:29:19 AM »
It was very clear, he claimed that they ruled politicians and media, that they play their part. Politicians and media are deceitful. However he said the Elite are ambivalent and are not the enemy. That is called a contradiction. When someone contradicts themselves it is the most glaring sign of a liar.

I think you are right, but also you might be wrong.

[Oh shit, I just outed myself as a liar too, dammit!]

The whole thing is a fricking joke about how awesomely cool the elites are and how stupid and sheeplike all of us are.  The condescending tone cannot be misconstrued as benevolence, it is a scared coward's tone that is trying desperately to seem so mysterious and clever.  If this person is so above the secular mediocrity that we endure day after day...why so mysterious?  Why care about the barbarians at the gates? He is above our moronic thought patterns and petty concerns. Just more random nonsense without any specifics intended to keep us even more confused when we can see the causes of our prison.

Rockefeller

Rothschild

Beatrix

CFR

Builderberg

Anyone who does not address these people and the secret cabals that they run is pulling your chain.

Offline Retrospect

« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2009, 02:27:39 AM »
I think you are right, but also you might be wrong.

[Oh shit, I just outed myself as a liar too, dammit!]

The whole thing is a fricking joke about how awesomely cool the elites are and how stupid and sheeplike all of us are.  The condescending tone cannot be misconstrued as benevolence, it is a scared coward's tone that is trying desperately to seem so mysterious and clever.  If this person is so above the secular mediocrity that we endure day after day...why so mysterious?  Why care about the barbarians at the gates? He is above our moronic thought patterns and petty concerns. Just more random nonsense without any specifics intended to keep us even more confused when we can see the causes of our prison.Rockefeller

Rothschild

Beatrix

CFR

Builderberg

Anyone who does not address these people and the secret cabals that they run is pulling your chain.

Ding ding ding I think we have a winner, It's clearly CLEARLY a psyop people, this person is intelligent, to some degree anyway, intelligent enough to fool some people obviously, I don't understand the motive's behind some of there cointel operation's and who knows what the object truly is behind a lot of it, I think more than anything this is a petty attempt to both spread disinfo and confuse people, although some of what "Insider" says is thought provoking, like when he talked about the frequency of voice's having an impact on how someone responds to it and all that, but that is actually a common known fact among people who study body language and the science of human interaction, if this sounds foreign to you, I suggest you pick up some books on body language, such as "Body Language" by Allan Pease, and read books on human psychology, these cointel officer's are obviously being trained on many aspects of the human psychi, it is clear they are being trained to conduct mental warfare against us, these guys are pretty smart, some of them anyway, the ones who have been actually reading their manuals and are actually into and committed to conducting this type of information warfare, this is only another head on the hydra of propaganda, another method by which they conduct psychological warfare, just as insidious as any other form of propaganda.  I can assure you with all my heart that the man who posted as "Insider" was definitely a cointel operative, if you don't believe me that is fine but I beg you to at the very least always question, and research everything you hear, you can notice that "Insider" never really gave any specific or tangible facts that can actually be checked, just a bunch of vague bull shit. Sane you can see it too, I know you can, this sort of stuff only fools people who are weak minded, you have to really look into what is being said, and try to understand the motive behind it, what do they stand to gain from engaging in this? Well they weed out the idiot's from the truly intelligent for one thing, the one's they deem to be the "Trouble Maker's" people who are actually having an effect and spreading awareness and are charismatic and on the point, who have their facts together and know how to articulate themselves, so they can make log's in there gargantuan databases, in case you ever start to try to get into the political arena or any other element by which you can have a real affect on their stranglehold of power, they will attempt to smear your character and discredit you, much like they do to Alex and other noble, articulate truth seekers. It also helps them to spread confusion, and dilute the facts, to help discredit the truth movement by influencing people and causing them to parrot their disinfo which they turn around and go oh look, truther's believe in this nonsense, in attempt to keep people who are unaware of whats going on from looking at the information that's out their, people are conditioned to associate seriously troubling events such as 911 and talking about what happened as like some sort of thought crime, they get this look of horror in their eye like you are going to be struck by lightning, because they carried out well executed psychological operation's on the general public through the media, and other facet's of their multidimensional attack grid, so now people who are uninformed tv heads hear someone talking about 9/11 truth and because they saw fox news and other propaganda machine's that spew out spin and lie's, they believe that people who talk about 9/11 truth are like some sort of wack job, who believes in flying saucer's and all that other nonsense, because they associate 9/11 truth with all the bull shit that is out their, they are engaging in innovative new forms of propaganda people, you better wake up, never believe anything you hear or read, always check for yourself then do some critical thinking and decide, ask yourself who stands to gain.

Offline oyashango

« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2009, 08:38:36 AM »
I really hope this is not another quest for Hale Bop by the CIA Mind Control Experimenters that had fun with Heaven's Gate.

PERCISELY!!!!

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2009, 11:50:03 AM »
                                                          PERCISELY!!!!

Agreed disinfo, but none the less entertaining.

LOL What is that pic from?

Offline oyashango

« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2009, 01:25:35 PM »
ENJOY: More News From The "Space Above Heaven"
                http://www.heavensgate.com/

Offline lisofby

« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2016, 09:18:40 PM »
Hello, i just joined.
 the reason i joined is in fact to discuss this thread/ topic with any current members (wouldn't mind looking at other threads though I'm not big on illuminati / lizard theories). there are some really good well thought out posts here, as well as some asserting it is "rubbish" etc, because they are basically butt hurt (never used that term before, but it is so apt here!) because they are not being told how lovely and lucky they are... i.e. the person who rendered this subject "total bullshit." whilst i think some of it is allegory, i.e. the diet? as far as i know, nobody having reached a certain level of development would advocate flesh eating; just check out da vinci , einstein, and all philosophers i.e. plato, pythagorus and others...
just wondering if there is anyone here, currently, who has seriously read this stuff, without militant/ defensive ego getting in the way, being offended by somebody telling them they have power and they do not, or that they are going to need to do some actual work on themselves....seems a lot to me who refute the claims are actually not comprehending the content at all, and thinking this person is claiming to be some kind of satanist, when i find it quite the opposite.