Author Topic: Analyze why Trump won the election and Hillary lost  (Read 1105 times)

Offline PetriFB

Analyze why Trump won the election and Hillary lost
« on: November 11, 2016, 12:39:11 pm »
I followed on the Media, for several months America's presidential election campaign and things that were related to it. If I would be American, so I wouldn't vote neither Trump or Clinton, because they both have done things that are against my moral values. I wrote about my observations why America's Media favorite Hillary Clinton lost the election. The thoughts are mine and you can agree or disagree with me.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/uspresidentialelection2016.html

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
Re: Analyze why Trump won the election and Hillary lost
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 06:55:37 pm »
The election WAS RIGGED in favor of HRC....But due to bad math  or divine intervention it was not rigged enough........

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 09:05:12 am »
Clintons lost because American want to live and do not want Nuclear Holocaust because lunatic woman and their sponsors.

Offline lisofby

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 08:31:46 pm »
hello,
i was always hopeful that trump would turn around close to the election and say; "haha you racist, homophobic, misogynistic closed minded *****s".!!!! "all along i was trying to illicit your revolting response,; the clear sign that you are thinking, feeling individual....yet it never came. take a look at yourselves, and think again! I'm going back to my businesses now, and leave you to think about that." ...sadly it never happened. instead michael moore claims that he complained about the accomodations at th white house....
watching a report on 60 minutes (Aus) last night, i saw an instance where trump referred to a journalist as a "sleaze". immediately i recognised this as being the same response he had to the lawyer he vilified as horrible " terrible person", claiming she wanted to breast pump in front of him you can watch that on video. he has outrageous outburst at anyone who challenges him, will lie blatantly.
 why do i think he won the election?
basically because as we know, trump supporters voted for him, whilst non supporters/ anti didn't bother. but, my conspiracy theory is that those who sponsored/ possibly "modified" polls saying trump had no chance, used and manipulated voters into a false sense of security, hoping that it would get trump over the line. and it worked. now we just hope trump doesn't have the power he thinks he had, or that he goes away before january, for whatever reason. he is fat and ugly after all, wouldn't surprise me if he keeled over, and never got up.

Offline Olga

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 11:25:06 am »
The election WAS RIGGED in favor of HRC....But due to bad math  or divine intervention it was not rigged enough........
It was rigged in favore of DT because they want to provoke a CIVIL WAR....

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 06:59:17 pm »
It was rigged in favore of DT because they want to provoke a CIVIL WAR....

Olga, there will be not Civil war in USA as there will be not WW3. Americans vote for Trump because do not want that.