Is Amway part of the Illuminati?

Author Topic: Is Amway part of the Illuminati?  (Read 5980 times)

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Is Amway part of the Illuminati?
« on: February 18, 2009, 01:47:30 pm »
Once upon a time ago in my early college years, I'll admit I was a shy, albeit a lonely and gullible kid, and thought being in a social group of some kind was recommended. When I was first approached by a couple of classmates involved in Amway, they just merely asked me, "Would you like to go to a business meeting?", and when I tried asking to ellaborate further, they just beat around the bush. Anyhow-I thought it was a business meeting, while my parents thought they were Republicans trying to recruit college kids to join the GOP.lol

When all was said and done-by the time I found out the name Amway, the damage was already done as they ended up hooking me on that so-called 2-5 year dream where you invest in their crappy products and suck in 6 or so other people to do the same with you. Overall, when I look back, the phrase *secret society* just screams at me, ala Skull and Bones. Their meetings are full of lies(i.e. how McD's and Wal Mart has the same successful blueprint they do), the prominent people involved(whether politicians, celebs, or pillars of the community) have also lied how they went from rags to riches in this business, etc. And not to mention too the CEO of this corporation is a 33rd Degree Freemason-which I read while surfing around last night.

Anyhow-Throughout all these years their members et al would act secretly about it and lure others to join through deception(and train their fellow peers to do so as well-I ended up lying, cheating, stealing, and scheming behind by family's back), I'm surprised they're coming out with tv ads all of a sudden(Amway Global).

Anyways-is this part of the Illuminati? It wasn't just me back in the 90's, but they sure were targetting college campuses, it seemed. Dunno about now though.

Offline rawiron1

Re: Is Amway part of the Illuminati?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 02:27:57 pm »
Amway = Ponzi Scheme.

Jason
Jason the Fed

Offline Noel Degrassi

• First Responders First
Re: Is Amway part of the Illuminati?
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 02:36:38 pm »
They weren't called Pyramid Schemes for nuthin'.

During the obscene "Political Correctness Movement" of the '90s it became known as Multi-Level Marketing, with the fervent insistance that it's "nothing like a Pyramid scheme" (heard that a hundred times about a hundred pyramid schemes).

So, yeah....I'd say so, at some level. It's a lot like the LDS.