Understanding Luciferian Doctrine

Author Topic: Understanding Luciferian Doctrine  (Read 7970 times)

Offline twitterbell

Understanding Luciferian Doctrine
« on: February 13, 2009, 11:57:09 am »

Offline Unintelligable Name

Re: Understanding Luciferian Doctrine
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 12:00:51 pm »
Por que?

Offline twitterbell

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 12:05:44 pm »
Why? Well, if there is so much reference to Luciferianism, such as Abe Lincoln ,NWO, etc, would it not make sense to understand the reference?

To some, perhaps that may mean simply " Know thy enemy".

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 12:10:08 pm »
Just checking. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism

There's a myriad of views on the subject, with some having nothing to do with Evil.

It's much like trying to define Christianity, with it's 26,000 different sects.

If those were links to the books the elite read I would give the thumbs up... but..

Example:

"Traditional Luciferianism focuses on Lucifer, and the characteristics of knowledge, light, and “betterment” which come semantically bound with the name. This is not, of course, the only interpretation of “Lucifer.”"

"Noteably, the Children of the Black Rose seem to believe that Lucifer is the All of the universe, neither male nor female, neither good nor evil, everything and nothing all together"

http://www.spiralnature.com/spirituality/satanism/luciferianism.html

My opinion is that studying Aleister Crowley would give a good yield to what the elite believe. As per Crowley's writing, they believe in the Yahweh of the Old and New Testament, but they think Adonay (Jesus) was not the messiah and Lucifer is (Or something like that, who knows). They have disdain for Yahweh but honor Lucifer. I don't exactly know why they honor Lucifer as a whole, so I will find that later.

Offline twitterbell

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 12:16:40 pm »
agreed 100%- BUT you gotta start somewhere- it is better to me that having extremely vauge reference point. Read or dont read- I was curious and found it so thought I would share.

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 12:20:07 pm »
Read or dont read- I was curious and found it so thought I would share.

Trying to give the information to less discerning folks, it's not directed at you. Thank you for sharing I have bookmarked it for later.

Offline snafu

• No more time to play patty cake...
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 02:11:48 pm »
"christianity is a blinded close minded faith of death and perversion, and i will defend all of my accusations."

lol!
Can someone send me some anthrax?

sociostudent

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 10:26:03 pm »
Why? Well, if there is so much reference to Luciferianism, such as Abe Lincoln ,NWO, etc, would it not make sense to understand the reference?

To some, perhaps that may mean simply " Know thy enemy".

I've wanted to know more about the luciferian aspect of theosophy as well lately...not because I want to be one (Good heavens, no) but exactly as twitterbell said, "Know thine enemy"

We have to at least make an effort to understand their psychology in order to understand how to defeat them.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 10:42:24 pm »
"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

-David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Orgetorix

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 11:19:00 pm »
My opinion is that studying Aleister Crowley would give a good yield to what the elite believe. As per Crowley's writing, they believe in the Yahweh of the Old and New Testament, but they think Adonay (Jesus) was not the messiah and Lucifer is (Or something like that, who knows). They have disdain for Yahweh but honor Lucifer. I don't exactly know why they honor Lucifer as a whole, so I will find that later.

Basically here's a little Lucifarian Dogma in a nutshell. Yahweh created human's as slaves, they had no knowledge and very limited free will. Lucifer the serpent was humanities greatest benefactor by giving humans the knowledge of good and evil. Yahweh then in turn threw a temper tantrum and denied humans the ability to live forever and cast them out of paradise. So to a Lucifarian, Yahweh is the greatest tyrant in the universe. He created beings in his own image to merely enslave them to his will and rule over them, and Lucifer is the hero freeing the slaves from their tyrannical slave master.

It's all twisted perversions, but that is the main underlining tenet of Lucifarian Dogma. As Sir Francis Bacon said "Knowledge is power." And you can see that their whole system is built upon hidden knowledge or gnosis in Greek. We use the term Compartmentalization, but it means the same thing.   

aviana

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 11:29:32 pm »
"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

-David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

/After 5 mins of research...

Woah.  You couldn't make this stuff up.
http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/nwo.htm

sociostudent

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 11:32:05 pm »
And one thing that seems to always remain the same is that they use that knowledge to secretly mock us using certain phrases, symbols, and signs, in both politics and in mainstream media (like fox news and the pyramids flashing between commercials, or hip hop artists talking about being "illuminated") and while the profane (or those who aren't "in the know" just think they're doing something "cool", the luciferians know what they're REALLY talking about, and they somehow get their jollies off of that.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 11:34:57 pm »
/After 5 mins of research...

Woah.  You couldn't make this stuff up.
http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/nwo.htm

no you cannot!

truth is indeed stranger than fiction.  Also look up the lucifer trust ...

The Esoteric Meaning of Lucifer
http://www.lucistrust.org/en/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/the_esoteric_meaning_of_lucifer

There are comments on the World Wide Web claiming that the Lucis Trust was once called the Lucifer Trust. Such was never the case. However, for a brief period of two or three years in the early 1920’s, when Alice and Foster Bailey were beginning to publish the books published under her name, they named their fledgling publishing company “Lucifer Publishing Company”. By 1925 the name was changed to Lucis Publishing Company and has remained so ever since.Both “Lucifer” and “Lucis” come from the same word root, lucis being the Latin generative case meaning of light. The Baileys' reasons for choosing the original name are not known to us, but we can only surmise that they, like the great teacher H.P. Blavatsky, for whom they had enormous respect, sought to elicit a deeper understanding of the sacrifice made by Lucifer. Alice and Foster Bailey were serious students and teachers of Theosophy, a spiritual tradition which views Lucifer as one of the solar Angels, those advanced Beings Who Theosophy says descended (thus “the fall”) from Venus to our planet eons ago to bring the principle of mind to what was then animal-man. In the theosophical perspective, the descent of these solar Angels was not a fall into sin or disgrace but rather an act of great sacrifice, as is suggested in the name “Lucifer” which means light-bearer.

To read an article on the esoteric significance of Lucifer - “Descent and Sacrifice”, published in The Beacon magazine in September/October 1989 - click here.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline twitterbell

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 11:37:01 pm »
Sad thing is you are not smarter or better than anyone else by withholding knowledge. If they really were superior they would compete fair and square. They would not be afraid to do that.

Twisted thinking. The only way they can be superior is to dumb us down, lie, and cheat. That must mean they are scared WE are superior.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 11:40:17 pm »
Sad thing is you are not smarter or better than anyone else by withholding knowledge. If they really were superior they would compete fair and square. They would not be afraid to do that.

Twisted thinking. The only way they can be superior is to dumb us down, lie, and cheat. That must mean they are scared WE are superior.

they are frail cowardly old guys that are scared shitless that their genocidal plans are being exposed.

carlee

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 11:48:12 pm »
Freeman give a great explanation of Lucifer here is the utube link for those who might be interested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qUpvljtlI&eurl=http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/

Orgetorix

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 11:50:44 pm »
they are frail cowardly old guys that are scared shitless that their genocidal plans are being exposed.

And Psychopathic, Obsessive Compulsive, Control Freaks, who rule through fear. Another false flag attack is coming very soon.

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 02:18:24 am »
Lucifer is a pussy.