Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near

Author Topic: Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near  (Read 47468 times)

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago

By: D. H. Williams @ 10:41 PM - EST

http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2009/02/11/inside-source-reveals-fema-dhs-prepairing-for-mass-graves-and-martial-law-near-chicago/

An Indiana county municipal official in the vicinity of Chicago reveals the contents of his meetings with FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. The initial requests seem reasonable enough when FEMA asks the county officials to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan to deal with flooding, fires, high winds and tornadoes.

But as the required meetings and calls with FEMA and DHS continue over a two year period their request become more unusual, raising suspicions of county officials

Listen to the audio:

“We want to know every important thing in this county. We want to know where police departments are. Where weapons are stored. Hazardous material. Where can we land a helicopter. Where are the airports. How big a plane can you land at the airport. Where are all the bridges. Where are all the power stations. Where are all the generating stations.Where are all the substations. They literally wanted to know where everything was. I’m sitting there thinking man if there was ever martial law. This kind of information is exactly the kind of stuff they are going to want. We’re just laying it all out for them right there.”

During the legally mandated meetings held with FEMA and DHS different disaster scenarios were reveled to county officials:

* In late December 2008 municipal officials were invited to Indianapolis for a briefing on the state of Indiana. There were told if industry were to collapse for example GM going bankrupt resulting in mass unemployment a depression would soon follow and municipalities could expect to loose 40% of their funds.
    * Every county in the nation would be required to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan.
    * The county should prepare a plan to vaccinate the entire population within 48 hours and practice the plan several times.
    * FEMA inquired to where mass graves could be placed in the county and would they accept bodies from elsewhere.
    * The sheriff’s department via the state sheriff association was told that no .223 ammunition rounds would be available as the military would be purchasing all stocks.
    * The county was asked to make plans for “hardening” of police and fire stations, putting in hardened bunker type buildings around town.
    * The county was asked to make plans for the possibility of up to 400,000 refugees from Chicago.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
yikes... although, I would have thought that the feds already had access to all of that info. I would imagine that they could easily acquire all that info without any county's help.

Offline Robodoon

• Just say NO to World Government
    • Robodoon.com
Well thats not very fun...at all.
"...conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."  David Rockefeller

TheGoodFight1984

flying a 747 into a nuclear reactor huh...  :-\

Offline donnay

Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ff_1234481822
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline freedom7

Wow, and we are considered the nutcases? Here it is right in your face. God help this country.

Offline donnay

Yeah, there is no doubt they bastards are planning something in the not to distant future.  God help us is right!

Offline RHPSmagenta

OH GOD i think I am going to be sick...

thank god my son's grandparents live across the river in Washington. I can just get them down here, tell my son he spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa and he "HOPEFULLY" will be safe from all this crap.....

and everyone is calling us "stupid" for believing this. IT RIGHT THERE MAN!! THEY ARE ADMITTING TO IT!!! WAKE UP DAMN IT!!!

Offline donnay

I think this information should be a sticky.  I think it is very important info.

Offline RHPSmagenta

someone post this on YouTube!

Offline donnay

Look at it here:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ff_1234481822

Offline RHPSmagenta

I know just did....

also have it on my personal site..

but tons of people use YouTube.  the more places we post it the better.

Offline headwest

The article got the audio clip from george4title's youtube video.  He is the guy asking the questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qQuz35VjY0&feature=channel_page

Offline RHPSmagenta

didn't know.. thank you.

Offline Elvis

• just one
OH GOD i think I am going to be sick...
ditto
IT RIGHT THERE MAN!! THEY ARE ADMITTING TO IT!!! WAKE UP DAMN IT!!!
Well, that's not what I was looking for to cheer me up ... :-X
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

The locals have to resist ... they cannot become unwitting parties to the ENDGAME.

If you have friends or family who are city/county/state workers get on their asses today.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline donnay

I agree.  Alex has been saying for a few years now that Chicago was a target.

*SIGH*

Offline Murray

Jesus. Deeper into the rabbit hole we go
Give me liberty, or give me death.

Offline Benito the Octopus

"The sheriff’s department via the state sheriff association was told that no .223 ammunition rounds would be available as the military would be purchasing all stocks."

WTF? The military already has plenty of ammo. They are just taking away peoples guns like they did after hurricane Katrina.  >:(

Offline donnay

Yeah, guns are pretty worthless without ammo.

Offline Neco

• Welcome to the 4th Reich
Pretty smart strategy if your going to wage war against the people. 

They know how make the sheople submit. 
"Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen: the enunciation of truth." ~V

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." ~Patrick Henry

Neco Illuminati

Offline freeyrmind

guess they should stock up on personal stashes of .223 . its amazing how blatant FEMA is in asking where they can put mass graves.
"It is said the eskimos have 22 words for snow. Immortal has 23.."

Offline nustada

* The county was asked to make plans for the possibility of up to 400,000 refugees from Chicago. Im guessing that would be the number of survivors from a city leveling nuke.

Remember, they love sick irony, and obama was the senator of mobland.

If you in Chicago, remember to watch the train yards and such, if they go empty, you better skip town.

Offline donnay

Good advice--people in the Chicago area need to be on alert.

Larry Silverstein owns the Sear Towers too.

Offline freeyrmind

this probably has nothing to do with this, but i have noticed a lot more programs and movies on tv lately that revolve around nuclear explosions in the us and nuclear war and marshal law. i know they like to condition the masses before they carry out an event, so is this a clue or a coincedent?

by the way , The Day After is on right now ( que twilight zone music)
"It is said the eskimos have 22 words for snow. Immortal has 23.."

Offline barndoor77

Its really important that the people who are directly living there are informed of this information - they are the ones who individually are going to spend considerable time checking things out, and warning others.  Once critical mass is reached it becomes very difficult to continue the operation.

strgzr

I wonder if he plans to renovate it?

Offline Nailer

better get my stuff in order  for sure now.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
As always, there are idiot sheeple (and/or disinfo agents) posting comments such as:

"Looks like to me this is the Government wanting to know where things are in case of a disaster or terrorism strike. I think the guy is reading to much into this. Fema will not repeat what happened with Katrina. This guy needs to settle down a bit and take a deep breath." -- Jimmy Toenails

"I totally agree. It would be foolish not to be prepared for worst case scenarios. I appreciate AJ and infowars, however sometimes the stories can be rife with paranoia. This seems to be one of them." -- adampeart

The reality, of course, is that this is "paranoia" only in the eyes of those who are blissfully -- and, more often than not, willfully -- ignorant of all the smoking gun evidence that Alex presents in his documentaries concerning the criminal government's true, Nazi-like agenda, as well as its disgraceful history of engineering "worst case scenarios" for the purpose of advancing that treasonous agenda (problem-reaction-solution).

To paraphrase a famous quote: None are more easily enslaved than self-appointed know-it-alls who have to be dragged kicking and screaming into acknowledging each and every instance of God "the government" engaging in the very crimes and terrorist activities that they (the know-it-all sheeple) naively assumed it was out to "protect" them from.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline PTTurboe

• "Keep honking while I reload..."
    • GoldMoney.com The best way to own gold or silver...
Wow
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Its a Game. A Spiritual Game...

You need to Cross The River....

Offline donnay

I hope Alex brings this up today.  I am sure there are plenty of people who listen from Chicago.

Offline donnay

I just heard him mention it so he will be discussing this today!

Size10

Offline xTruthSeekerx

4 hours from chicago
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Offline donnay

Alex will discuss this information in five minutes!  Listen up!

Offline donnay

Alex is going to play the audio that is in the original post.  Listen up!  Next segment.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

i am beyond screwed ah shiat

Offline scoffer

People living in Chicago need to move.

Offline RHPSmagenta

this is bad.. bad bad bad bad..... crap crap crap crap

Offline Elvis

• just one
People living in Chicago need to move.

Where? They need to start screaming their heads off.
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant