Alex jones show radio stations list

Author Topic: Alex jones show radio stations list  (Read 1996 times)

Offline _CREATIONIST_

• 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
Alex jones show radio stations list
« on: February 11, 2009, 11:55:13 am »
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone had a list of the radio stations alex jones show is syndicated on. I
Did a goodle search and couldn't find anything. I'm lookin to listen to his show on radio.
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

Offline _CREATIONIST_

Re: Alex jones show radio stations list
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 11:57:23 am »
I have a 3g iPhone, for those that also have one, what app is there to listen to his show.
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

Offline snafu

• No more time to play patty cake...
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 03:18:39 pm »
wish i could help ya
Can someone send me some anthrax?

Offline BuckyBob

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 03:18:22 pm »
Alex says he's on 40-something radio stations but there doesn't seem to be any list of these except for KLBJ and the one shortwave station. It would seem like having this list on prisonplanet.com would help us to get more people to listen and wake up.

Offline _CREATIONIST_

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 03:20:42 pm »
Alex says he's on 40-something radio stations but there doesn't seem to be any list of these except for KLBJ and the one shortwave station. It would seem like having this list on prisonplanet.com would help us to get more people to listen and wake up.

Strong 1.5 year bump.