Gun Bans? Then Make Your Own!

Author Topic: Gun Bans? Then Make Your Own!  (Read 18902 times)

Offline Nailer

I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline crutley

• I Wanna Know Where The Gold's At!
Re: Gun Bans? Then Make Your Own!
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2009, 05:31:23 pm »
Thanks for the links...

But calling them 'right wing' sinks back into the left right political paradigm again. That's why I refuse to acknowledge any mention of left, right, commie, fascist, troy, labour, conservative, liberal, democrat or republican.

I want to own guns not to defy the left or to favour the right - but to defend myself from the egomaniacal bastards who sit above these two mind trick control mechanisms - the people who want to send us all to death camps and get rid of 80 to 90%+ of us - the fact that guns also prevent crime because low level criminals on the street wont risk attacking people with them is just a positive side affect of private citizens being able to defend themselves from the true threats to liberty and freedom - the high level criminal tyrant wannabes who are always attracted to the power of government like moths are attracted to an external electric light.
Why wait for progress?

Offline Nailer

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2009, 06:27:40 pm »
Thanks for the links...

But calling them 'right wing' sinks back into the left right political paradigm again. That's why I refuse to acknowledge any mention of left, right, commie, fascist, troy, labour, conservative, liberal, democrat or republican.

I want to own guns not to defy the left or to favour the right - but to defend myself from the egomaniacal bastards who sit above these two mind trick control mechanisms - the people who want to send us all to death camps and get rid of 80 to 90%+ of us - the fact that guns also prevent crime because low level criminals on the street wont risk attacking people with them is just a positive side affect of private citizens being able to defend themselves from the true threats to liberty and freedom - the high level criminal tyrant wannabes who are always attracted to the power of government like moths are attracted to an external electric light.

sorry it was posted on a Obama forum under sites that need to be banned thread and I forgot to take that off...LOL
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2009, 06:56:39 pm »
OH GOD HAVE MERCY!!!!!

Offline bobkelso

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2009, 06:59:53 pm »
Noooo!  Look at all those beautiful rifles getting cooked!   :'(

Offline Libertarian Perspective

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2009, 07:10:50 pm »
The tower of Babylon rises through the death of the tool that would have stopped it.
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

Offline Nailer

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2009, 07:19:16 pm »
Noooo!  Look at all those beautiful rifles getting cooked!   :'(

it is a nightmare to see such a thing happen. I am going to guess 1,000 guns just were destroyed .

Offline crutley

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2009, 06:06:03 am »
it is a nightmare to see such a thing happen. I am going to guess 1,000 guns just were destroyed .

That's 1000 more people who you can eventually add to the 56million odd that were killed last century because of gun bans - which left them defenceless when the tyrants came.
Why wait for progress?

Offline Infowarrior-Vik

• Down in the park where the madmen meet...
    • Open your eyes, Open your mind
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2009, 07:38:56 am »
Yeah. Make a gun yourself and blow your hand up...
and why the... do you think would you need one?
I say boycott the bastards - violence does not solve anything :(

Offline Ford Falcon

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2009, 07:52:04 am »

So that when the crazies are roaming the streets in search of food or water, they'll be moving right along, past my house.
And when the crazies are looking to rape and kill my family, they'll be moving right along, past my house.

Offline crutley

« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2009, 10:58:47 am »

People like you would still be saying such stuff when you’re stuffed on the cattle carriage with another 100 odd people on your way to Auschwitz.
Why wait for progress?

Offline Elvis

• just one
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2009, 11:14:28 am »
If gun banning is such a good idea - why don't governments set the example?
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline brokenarrow

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2009, 11:14:57 am »
So that when the crazies are roaming the streets in search of food or water, they'll be moving right along, past my house.
And when the crazies are looking to rape and kill my family, they'll be moving right along, past my house.

Exactly! American gun owners keep this country free, or semi free. Can you imagine where we'd be now without firearms? We'd already have RFID implanted in us.
Send lawyers, guns and money
The shit has hit the fan

Offline crutley

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2009, 11:18:30 am »
If gun banning is such a good idea - why don't governments set the example?

Excellent catchphrase - Can I use that myself?

I can tell you why they wont set the example - because that would put them on a level playing field with the 'peons' which would mean they couldn't get away with all the crap they currently get away with.
Why wait for progress?

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2009, 11:20:34 am »

Had some relatives of mine in the past had a few M4 carbines maybe they would not have had a tattoo on the inside of their arm and a haunted look in their eyes....
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline crutley

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2009, 11:24:26 am »
Had some relatives of mine in the past had a few M4 carbines maybe they would not have had a tattoo on the inside of their arm and a haunted look in their eyes....

Yeah and Hitler would have been assasinated and WW2 wouldn't have happened, as well as the halocaust, because the so called 'Untermenschen' would have shot back.
Why wait for progress?

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2009, 11:38:00 am »
Yeah and Hitler would have been assasinated and WW2 wouldn't have happened, as well as the halocaust, because the so called 'Untermenschen' would have shot back.

Amazing, the effect of an armed populace has on controlling the excesses of fascist control freaks.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline crutley

« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2009, 11:44:06 am »
Amazing, the effect of an armed populace has on controlling the excesses of fascist control freaks.

Gun controls may (a highly debatable matter) save a few lives now but they soon make up for this and greatly exceed these numbers later because of the tyrannical regimes they eventually seed.
Why wait for progress?

Offline Elvis

• just one
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2009, 12:09:34 pm »
Excellent catchphrase - Can I use that myself?

Use it all day long ...

Yeah, "always remembering" doesn't mean much if we let it happen again ...
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline crutley

« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2009, 12:19:28 pm »
I wonder if any so called Liberal gun ban pusher has ever watched 'Nazi's A lesson From History' or something on the Gulags in the USSR? To me, they mostly seem like narrow minded people who refuse to learn the true lessons of history - as if ignoring these lessons (such as oppressors always take away their peons weapons to have their way with them) makes the root causes of tyranny go away.

One of the main lessons of history is:

"All this has happened before and it will all happen again."
Why wait for progress?

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2009, 02:12:14 pm »
Throughout history weapons have been banned.

That is why ninjas developed weapons from simple farm tools.

We will have to do as such soon surely.

Bless the posters on this page and please keep it to links and advice not bashing or flaming
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org

Offline iks83

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2009, 07:09:50 am »
I know its not a gun... but if you live in a country with a total gun ban... AND have the muscles then a slingshot seems to be quite effective too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTvBoNaokMk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko1x5v_a85A

That guy made some nice videos also with highspeed camera.

Offline Libertarian Perspective

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2009, 09:22:12 am »
Wow that is amazing! I am so buying one of those slingshots, I have found a website:
http://catapultsuk.com/

I don't know if these slingshots are as powerful as the ones that guy made but I guess I will just try them out. ;)
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

Offline Nailer

« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2009, 09:54:05 am »
watch the video about the homemade crossbow.
the person also made vids showing how to make one for yourself.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-xLMd_B5bJU8/homemade_crossbow_made_out_of_car_leaf_spring_barina/

Offline brokenarrow

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2009, 01:53:44 pm »

Here's a perfect example of what fluoride does to the human brain.
Send lawyers, guns and money
The shit has hit the fan

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2009, 02:42:14 pm »

When tyranny disarms the people, the people improvise...

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline djniraken

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2013, 06:56:51 pm »
This is awesome. I'm a Single mom over here just trying to find a place to learn how to make my own weapons. I have a very limited income and four girls Ages 7-19. I need information that is practical, and easy to follow. I know NOTHING about firearms as I recently was awakened. All I know is aim and pull the trigger. Literally! So this will be helpful I hope.  :-[ If anyone has any advice for me it will be welcomed. God bless.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2013, 07:37:00 pm »
This is awesome. I'm a Single mom over here just trying to find a place to learn how to make my own weapons. I have a very limited income and four girls Ages 7-19. I need information that is practical, and easy to follow. I know NOTHING about firearms as I recently was awakened. All I know is aim and pull the trigger. Literally! So this will be helpful I hope.  :-[ If anyone has any advice for me it will be welcomed. God bless.

If you haven’t been around firearms, then there are safety rules that you need to know. These become habits that prevent accidents. I also would not attempt to build your own unless you have detailed knowledge of firearm design. Gun manufacturers specifically design their weapons not to blow up in your hand.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2013, 10:14:27 pm »

A Ruger 10/22 is a fine starter rifle that can be had for as low as 200.00 usd.

A Browning BuckMark  22 long rifle pistol is a great starter pistol and also can be had for 200.00

The 22 long rifle cartridge is inexpensive and still can drop a domestic pig at short range. When we butcher pigs on the ranch one 22lr in the head is all it takes.

Personally having been involved in a forced entry murder attempt on my single mother when I was 11 years old and having no means of defense other than an upright vacuum cleaner I give handguns to single mothers when I can ( twice in 2012). 

I chose the Taurus Public Defender 45 long colt/.410 at 400.00 each to give away.
The problem with that gun is the .45 long colt rounds are expensive at 1.00 each although the .410 handgun .000 buckshot from Federal is 15.00 for 25 rounds and will quickly  get 20 rounds moving at 1200+feet per second out of that little pistol.

Here is another option for you. At 180.00 it is an inexpensive .44 cal revolver and black powder has no BATF restrictions.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/330610/colorado-springs-colorado-muzzle-loaders-for-sale--cva-1861-colt-navy-black-powder-revolver-kit-w-accessories

I had a couple of these decades ago with a Clint Eastwood hat and serape . Great fun.

About 30 years ago I bought a single shot black powder pistol like this for $25.00

It was accurate enough to shoot a quail through the head at about 50 feet. I did that while my brother watched.

Anything is better than having to confront a bad guy with only a vacuum cleaner!!
For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
From The Declaration of Arbroath 132

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2013, 12:34:29 am »

Here is a mostly finished 36 cal pepperbox for 35.00  These deals are not hard to find.

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=7&f=88&t=785690

For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
From The Declaration of Arbroath 132