Author Topic: Former President Jimmy Carter Supports Call For New 9/11 Investigation  (Read 13044 times)

Offline David Rothscum

Carter slammed Bush administration for exploiting attacks in 2004
http://www.prisonplanet.com/former-president-jimmy-carter-supports-call-for-new-911-investigation.html

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Friday, January 30, 2009

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter has become the latest, and perhaps most prominent, public figure to express support for a new investigation into the 9/11 attacks.

We Are Change Ohio attended a book signing by the former President in Chicago. Despite the best efforts of secret service personnel to abduct the person recording the conversation, the audio of Carter’s words were still captured.

Carter was asked, “I was just wondering if you’d support the victims’ family members that want a new investigation into 9/11.”

Carter clarifies the question before responding, “Yeah, I don’t have anything to do with it but I certainly would….it would be nice.

Watch the clip below.

In October 2004, Carter told the London Guardian newspaper that President Bush exploited the 9/11 attacks and that the press had not held him to account.

“The basic reason is that our country suffered, in 9/11, a terrible and shocking attack … and George Bush has been adroit at exploiting that attack, and he has elevated himself, in the consciousness of many Americans, to a heroic commander in chief, fighting a global threat against America,” Carter said.

“He’s repeatedly played that card, and to some degree quite successfully. I think that success has dissipated,” he added.

(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)

Former President Jimmy Carter Supports Call For New 9/11 Investigation 161008pptv3

Carter responded to the atmosphere at the time by slamming the notion that questioning Bush’s actions was unpatriotic.

His rebuke for media cowardice about asking tough questions about the “war on terror” was also stinging.

“The press have been cowed, because they didn’t want to be unpatriotic. There has been a lack of inquisitive journalism. In fact, it’s hard to think of a major medium in the United States that has been objective and fair and balanced, and critical when criticism was deserved,” said Carter.

Carter’s support for a new investigation into 9/11 has been echoed by innumerable prominent public figures both in and out of politics over the last few years.

Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura, former Italian President Francesco Cossiga, UK MP Michael Meacher, Japanese MP Fujita Yukihisa, former German Defense Secretary Andreas von Buelow, music icon Willie Nelson, and even vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin have all expressed support for a new inquiry into the September 2001 attacks.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Former President Jimmy Carter Supports Call For New 9/11 Investigation
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 01:39:22 pm »
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 01:42:19 pm »
While this sounds encouraging, he was very casually responding to the question — and it’s really a mis-statement to say him and Palin are calling for a new investigation..

Anyone who wants 9/11 investigated would make it a focal point of their political repertoire, not some half-hearted side statement.

And don’t call me a troll for writing this. It’s just the truth.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 01:44:05 pm »
While this sounds encouraging, he was very casually responding to the question — and it’s really a mis-statement to say him and Palin are calling for a new investigation..

Anyone who wants 9/11 investigated would make it a focal point of their political repertoire, not some half-hearted side statement.

Sure, but at least the door is open - somewhat.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 02:33:29 pm »

TROLL!!! j/k ; )

I agree, but I also think that Carter and Palin are very different.  Carter has been very vocal about the exploitation of 9/11 by the government (especially the neo-cons).  He also knows very well about these scenarios and as an ex-President I think he gets daily CIA briefings.  He has exposed that the Bush Regime has used torture before many others have and he has exposed the insanity in Israel for years.  Hopefully there can be more follow ups on his answers concerning 9/11.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 02:50:11 pm »
Carter is a good guy. It is just a shame he had no power in his own administration.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 03:17:23 pm »
Carter is a good guy. It is just a shame he had no power in his own administration.
Neither did Reagan, Dubya and now Obama.

Offline Elvis

• just one
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 04:13:57 pm »
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 04:57:44 pm »

agreed. You can tell he's not talking about an Inside Job kind of investigation, but you can tell he knows. He, on the plus sidse, has been very critical of Israel.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 05:13:38 pm »
Carter is putting his neck on the line with the recent attack articles on Israel and now this? As i said, he is at an age where he probably feels he has nothing to lose by attempting to stop this insanity. Good for him....... he was used by Zbrzezinski as a patsy for 4 years and i am sure he is unhappy about it.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 05:38:46 pm »
agreed. You can tell he's not talking about an Inside Job kind of investigation, but you can tell he knows. He, on the plus sidse, has been very critical of Israel.

Yeah, I remember how much grief he got for writting Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid.
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

Offline largejack

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 08:04:07 pm »
Great, but the system isn't concerned about 911 now, they're moving on us too fast, wakey up time we need now and fast, and I think the British are starting to mumble at last, things are going diabolical here, but if these old system servers are having a sudden conscience awakening then all the better.

Online chris jones

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009, 08:45:58 am »
J.Carter all but stymied our national debt. This man , though many critize him was in my eyes the most sincere human in office of many decades.
Hey, he's got heart. How long has it been since we have seen a president with this attribute.

Human beings in office have been few and far between, this guy was one of them.

He made mistakes, why, he attempted to avoid war and invasions. This was his downfall. (Hostages)
Looking back, The day Reagan came into office the hostages were released, coincidence, show of the Big Reagan raiders, blooded and creation of the Reagan hero worship. Coincidence.

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2009, 08:57:12 am »
J.Carter all but stymied our national debt. This man , though many critize him was in my eyes the most sincere human in office of many decades.
Hey, he's got heart. How long has it been since we have seen a president with this attribute.

Human beings in office have been few and far between, this guy was one of them.
 (Hostages)
Looking back, The day Reagan came into office the hostages were released, coincidence, show of the Big Reagan raiders, blooded and creation of the Reagan hero worship. Coincidence.

Reagan was a war hero?..he wowed them at grenada after the marines were killed in lebanon?..reagan can be looked to for all the problems we face today..trickle down economics..has any trickled down on you?..Carter was doomed, daddy bush and his CIA were out to get him,that hostage crisis on the news every night...and the fed killed him economically..Carter was probably the last honest president....
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Online chris jones

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 11:44:46 am »
Reagan was a war hero?..he wowed them at grenada after the marines were killed in lebanon?..reagan can be looked to for all the problems we face today..trickle down economics..has any trickled down on you?..Carter was doomed, daddy bush and his CIA were out to get him,that hostage crisis on the news every night...and the fed killed him economically..Carter was probably the last honest president....

Neat, ya\ T, you hit it.  To add Mossad knew about the beforehand about the attack on the Marines in Lebanon.
 The crew had it in for Carter, wacking him out would have been to err on the part of the power. The man has heart and courage, I guess that courage, conscience and honor are side by side.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009, 02:56:25 pm »
That is one of the larger differences between Zbrzezinski and Kissinger...

Zbrzezinski is actually not so pro Israel, while Kissinger would enjoy starting WW3 via the use of provoking Israel and it's neighbors into a regional conflict.

But appearently, carter is free of influence from both of these creatons now.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline aspectus

• stuff that interests me
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2009, 05:01:55 pm »

Yea, it is disheartenning to get all pumped up when people sensationalize something, then you go to see the actual thing and its a mere sliver of what you expected. Mr. Carter was about as passionate in his response to the question as one might be when responding to a wife's question of 'do i look fat?' or something. Sensationalizing stuff this way can have the opposite effect that is intended.
The larger a society or confederacy, the greater the amalgamation of collective factors - which is typical of every large organization - the more aggravated the moral and spiritual degeneration of the individual. - Carl Gustav Jung

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2009, 05:16:34 pm »
Carter is one of the few Presidents in the last 40 years who was not a socio path and was manipulated 100%. He inherited a severe recession and Paul Volker destroyed our Industrial Base through the FED by raising rates to 23+%, which Carter obviously had no control over (Unless he wanted to be like JFK)

Reagan meant well, but wasn't too bright

Clinton is just Clinton - a soft criminal, better intentioned then many think, however... The bombing of Yugislovia was under the direction of George the hitman Soros who was pressuring Clinton with his elitist methods, the same goes for NAFTA and finally, repealling the Glass Steagall Act (his Treasury Sec. lobbied for it, and Clinton obviously did not understand the ramifications, no one did except the high level insiders at the time)

The rest since JFK? : LBJ, Nixon, Ford, GWHB, GWB - All 100% Traitors, puppets and bankers.  Even prior to JFK we had quite a few - Eisenhower wasn't a great President and wasn't a very nice person either, then going back prior to FDR, Hoover inherited the Coolidge Financial Disaster and made it 10 times worse, Back further Woodrow Wilson (we all know him) and prior to him Teddy Roosevelt (British Traitor)

So how many legitimate presidents have we had since 1900? Not many. Taft wasn't a bad guy, though he didn't have such a great economic policy. FDR is highly controversial but from my perspective and studies of him, he intended to do good things,(2 attempted assassinations, and attampted Coup De Tat orchestrated by JP Morgan).
Then there is JFK of course, who was the only President in that period who had the balls to take on the FED, and along with it, the whole establishment. Taft, FDR, JFK, Carter, Reagan were certainly not sociopaths but as for the rest (Perhaps Clinton, in my opinion he was an ant in comparison to other Criminals) - they were all lunatics.

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2009, 05:41:00 pm »
Clinton is just Clinton - a soft criminal, better intentioned then many think,

Better intentioned? Didn't he bring in legislation that allowed the troops to be experimented on without their consent?
"Clinton signed EO13139 to use experimental vaccines on U.S. troops despite the scandals created by exposure of the secret use of experimental vaccines ranging from administering LSD in the 1950s to the drug pyriostigmine bromide, or PB, given to troops bound for the Persian Gulf War. PB, which protects against nerve gas, may be linked to some of the gulf-war illnesses, according to the Rand Corp., a California-based think tank that recently published a 385-page review of the drug." http://www.apfn.org/apfn/experiment.htm
And what about all the cocaine he was smuggling into Mena.  It was $100 million per month wasn't it.  What about all the people who were murdered to keep a lid on that?

The manner Carter stated: “Yeah, I don’t have anything to do with it but I certainly would….it would be nice."  in my opinion implied that he was speaking as a by-stander, rather than someone who has any power to make a difference and made the comment  because he was a bystander.  Also, he may not have realized he was being recorded.
It certainly helps the 9/11 Truth Movement though to have someone of his former stature express this view though, doesn't it.

Here it is at Digg.com:
http://digg.com/politics/President_Carter_Supports_Call_For_New_9_11_Investigation
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2009, 06:30:16 pm »
Clinton was pressured into doing many of the criminal activities he did, but regardless  - i said compared to the others, he is an ANT, meaning Nixon, LBJ, and the Bush Duo........ That is my opinion. You have Clinton who did alot of stupid things, and then you have Nixon (no explanation needed), Ford( same) , Bush Sr. (Iran Contra, Drug running, Desert Storm) and Bush JR (2 Quagmires and the destruction of our constitution.

I would have to say in comparison to the others, Clinton was a soft criminal - sorry, you are entitled to disagree.

Offline Elvis

• just one
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2009, 09:09:04 pm »
Yea, it is disheartenning to get all pumped up when people sensationalize something, then you go to see the actual thing and its a mere sliver of what you expected. Mr. Carter was about as passionate in his response to the question as one might be when responding to a wife's question of 'do i look fat?' or something. Sensationalizing stuff this way can have the opposite effect that is intended.

In the video, I think he was caught off guard. Still, he said yes.

In the article from 2004 in the London Guardian, he spelled it out pretty clearly:

“The basic reason is that our country suffered, in 9/11, a terrible and shocking attack … and George Bush has been adroit at exploiting that attack, and he has elevated himself, in the consciousness of many Americans, to a heroic commander in chief, fighting a global threat against America,” Carter said. “He’s repeatedly played that card, and to some degree quite successfully. I think that success has dissipated,” he added.
“The press have been cowed, because they didn’t want to be unpatriotic. There has been a lack of inquisitive journalism. In fact, it’s hard to think of a major medium in the United States that has been objective and fair and balanced, and critical when criticism was deserved,” said Carter.

For Carter, that is about as passionate as he ever came across. But then, he pointed to Bush & he managed to give Fox & MSM a shot.

I'd like to see more, but I'll take it.
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline obamabelyin

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2009, 03:28:33 am »
Jimmy Carter is on any historian's short list of the worst presidents in US history. He has made some of the most anti-american statements I've ever heard, recently commenting that if you oppose the dems healthcare plan the you're a racist. I'm also quite sure that if the same exact scenario had taken place on a democrat president's watch, he wouldn't have said a word. I'm quite sure wipes his a-- with special toilet paper with the US constitution printed on it, and I'm certain he's probably got some Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights toilet paper he also uses on occasion.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2009, 04:15:32 am »
Jimmy Carter is on any historian's short list of the worst presidents in US history. He has made some of the most anti-american statements I've ever heard, recently commenting that if you oppose the dems healthcare plan the you're a racist. I'm also quite sure that if the same exact scenario had taken place on a democrat president's watch, he wouldn't have said a word. I'm quite sure wipes his a-- with special toilet paper with the US constitution printed on it, and I'm certain he's probably got some Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights toilet paper he also uses on occasion.

I wouldn't say he's the worst, largely b/c they're all chosen by the Illuminati/NWO, and do what their masters tell them to do. Other Presidents like Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, and now Obama have done just as much damage, if not worse.

Offline obamabelyin

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 04:42:34 am »
I don't buy that. Have you ever listened to Reagan's speeches about freedom, government, the evils communism? (Which is exactly what NWO is) If he was such a puppet, why would they have him go out and literally disect the NWO with his rhetoric. He also talked about the evils of a central bank! He created an economic climate where people's freedoms were empowered. Go on Youtube and type in great Reagan speeches. Why on earth would the NWO support a guy who talks like he did? We can read what other people say about Reagan, but listen to what he said in his speeches and see if you think the NWO wanted him to do and say the things he did. There's absolutely no way.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 04:46:07 pm »
I don't buy that. Have you ever listened to Reagan's speeches about freedom, government, the evils communism? (Which is exactly what NWO is) If he was such a puppet, why would they have him go out and literally disect the NWO with his rhetoric. He also talked about the evils of a central bank! He created an economic climate where people's freedoms were empowered. Go on Youtube and type in great Reagan speeches. Why on earth would the NWO support a guy who talks like he did? We can read what other people say about Reagan, but listen to what he said in his speeches and see if you think the NWO wanted him to do and say the things he did. There's absolutely no way.

Ronald Reagan - Threat of ETs among us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iDmaB5BxzA&feature=related

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 05:40:00 pm »
Info on President Jimmy Carter:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=805

He's a Trilateral Member, an Elder, and has served in may elitist capacities. I'm not so sure he's a totally good guy! Why would a good guy be a Trilateralist? Is he still being duped?

IMO, the jury is still out on Carter's real intent today!

Also, like someone else mentioned, if Carter was really serious about this (and not just a short sound bite from a book signing) he would be causing more of a stink to get this done. I haven't seen such from Carter or anyone in power. Therefore, this appears to just be a simple answer to a question with no proof he's serious about it. IMO!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline 9/11-insider trading

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 01:52:11 am »
Info on President Jimmy Carter:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=805

He's a Trilateral Member, an Elder, and has served in may elitist capacities. I'm not so sure he's a totally good guy! Why would a good guy be a Trilateralist? Is he still being duped?

IMO, the jury is still out on Carter's real intent today!

Also, like someone else mentioned, if Carter was really serious about this (and not just a short sound bite from a book signing) he would be causing more of a stink to get this done. I haven't seen such from Carter or anyone in power. Therefore, this appears to just be a simple answer to a question with no proof he's serious about it. IMO!

CFR also I thought.  I heard originally part of his success can be credited to the BCCI which regardless clearly had considerable influence on his presidency.