Awesome work by WeAreChange Vancouver Exposing Canada's new Lib Leader Ignatieff

Author Topic: Awesome work by WeAreChange Vancouver Exposing Canada's new Lib Leader Ignatieff  (Read 8375 times)

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q4fLjTvlfY

This is great.  This bastard is a scumbag sellout globalist traitor.  Man is Canada f**ked up. 
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline The_lizard

• The Thread Killer
we need to get rid of all these ass kissing slimballs up here. declare independence and get the queen off our damn money. all of them, liberal, conservative, ndp, quebecois.

Offline maim

• NewWorldOrderNWO
Vote Canadian Action Party next election.  They are anti nwo
http://www.canadianactionparty.ca/cgi/page.cgi?_id=7

Offline passchendaele

Man Liberal sucks anyway next vote : NPD , in normal time i'm for conservator but damn harper is a moron too support  Israel and Zionist. Liberal does the same shit, they're all fags
Great liars are also great magicians.

Offline TheHouseMan

What a scum bag. No wonder Canada suspended its parliament. They need scum bags like this to rule, and instead an anti-establishment party wins, and so they suspend "democracy".

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Yeah this dirtbag is the official opposition and Harper is even worse in some ways but the Liberals actually want to bring in this Kyoto thing to fight "climate change".  Canada is so horrible politically.  Completely controlled opposition.  Canadians need to wake up and get the Canadian Action Party elected.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline RickT

Good for WACV... I've been trying to tell people this guy is pure evil and the biggest neocon in Canada... a Trojan horse brought back to Canada to suck people in.  The worst thing is, it's worked, and the guy will be PM within months (guaranteed).  He and Obama, both being considered "intellectuals" & "brilliant", will be unbearable when working together.

This is why I'd prefer Harper for the next few years... at least he has to play "Conservative" to the base every so often.  And let's face it... 1 of these 2 beings will be PM, for the next few years, no matter who you vote for locally in the next Selection. 

I'm convinced that the whole "crisis" before Christmas was setup to remove Dion (who in a real leadership race, never would have gotten past the 1st ballot) and put in Iggy, who wasn't back in Canada long enough to be handed the leadership when Martin stepped aside. 

Now, without doing anything, he's already considered the most popular "leader" in the country *for what that's worth*.  Good grief.
"What a bunch of garbage, Liberal, Democratic, Conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated!" Alex

Offline Hagbard Celine

...was it better with Stephane Dion?

I still say down with Canada's Constitutional Monarchy,we don't need to damned British model it's meant to fail and only profit the elite.

What appalls me to the ground is that these same politicians have twisted the minds of most Canadians into thinking Sovereignty is bad,this is the point when you know things are very wrong with this country.Fighting each other in the name of a few scare tactics and money.Nice.
"I needed a drink, I needed a lot of life insurance, I needed a vacation, I needed a home in the country. What I had was a coat, a hat and a gun."

Chandler's Philip Marlowe