False Flag 2007 - 2008

Author Topic: False Flag 2007 - 2008  (Read 34348 times)

Offline Yankeespie

False Flag 2007 - 2008
« on: September 28, 2007, 12:18:30 PM »
Well here they go again!  They use the same plan every time... and every time more American's fall for the same False Flags... Ok this isn't about going to War with a foreign Country, but it is a War against "US" to get even more of our hard earned money through taxes!  And for good measure they are brainwashing our children!  http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/280907Gore.htm
  "To back up his claim he is proposing a recipe many people won't like _ a 50-cent gasoline tax, a carbon tax and scaling back tax breaks for some home owners.""I'm trying to have everybody understand that this is going to cost and that it's going to have a measure of pain that you're not going to like," Rep. John Dingell, who is marking his 52nd year in Congress, said Wednesday in an interview with The Associated Press.
Dingell will offer a "discussion draft" outlining his tax proposals on Thursday, the same day that President Bush holds a two-day conference to discuss voluntary efforts to combat climate change.
Oh Oh and get this.....
Some of the revenue would be used to reduce payroll taxes, but most would go elsewhere including for highway construction, mass transit, paying for Social Security and health programs and to help the poor pay energy bills.
So folks there is no Global Warming....Another False Flag... its just a back door to getting more of our money!
Live Free or Die Hard!

Offline A K

Russian 9-11 And Ties To American 9-11
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 12:30:34 AM »
Has the Russian 9/11 ever been discussed on here? To answer the question "Would a major (more or less) democratic capitalist country involve dozens if not hundreds of memebers of its own security forces in a deliberate attack on its own innocent citizens?", the answer is "Yes".

After the 1999 Moscow apartment bombings, which killed hundreds of innocent Russian citizens, and which were blamed on Muslim Chechen terrorists and used to justify an invasion of Chechenya and helped get Putin elected with more dictatorial powers, ,local police in Moscow went on the alert. They caught, red handed, several people in the act of planting bags marked "sugar" in the basement of an apartment building. The bags tested positive several times and in several ways for explosives. The apartment was evacuated in panic, chaos, and fear. When caught the people produced FSB (the new KGB) badges. Local police checked with FSB who confirmed that they were agents. FSB then put a press release saying, in essence, "oh, this was just an exercise, a training exercise." Nobody believed this...the local police said "if this was just an exercise why weren't we told...we almost shot and killed these guys!" People asked why would they put hundreds of pounds of explosives in the basement of a civilian apartment were it could go off killing hundreds more people. Then FSB said oh they were not real explosives, the dogs, and detection instruments, and the people who saw it and smelled it and tested it were wrong, faulty, incorrect, machines were broken, gave false readings.

The Russian govt clamped down on reporting of this - people who challenged the official story were ridiculed, attacked, arrested, taken off the air, had press licenses revoked, etc. Two memebers of the Russian Parliament who kept speaking out and asking questions died - one was shot and one poisoned. A lawyer who sued to get the truth was arrested on false charges and sent to 4 years in prison.

The Russian ex-FSB agent Litivenko wrote about this incident, and FSB involvement in heroin trafficking, murder of dissidents, etc., in his book ( awkwardly translated into English as) "Blowing Up Russia". He could not get a major Western publisher. But apparently Mr. Putin and the FSB did not dig what this man had to say, and the UK now says Russian agents poisoned him with radioactivity, and Mr. Litivenko died. His death got a lot of coverage, his evidence of Putin and FSB killing dissidents and reporters some, and his main thesis about a false flag terror op that killed hundreds of innocent citizens very little.

1. I am agnostic to doubtful on the issue of bombs in the WTC. Whoever you posit as being involved in 9/11 - be it Al Queada (ALQ), Bush-Cheney, CIA - all the suspected objectives of these groups (bloody attack against USA or excuse for war) are met by the planes hitting the building. I have never heard a good theory from anyone as to what is gained by plating the explosives. To me, the risk seems incredible and the gain minimal. And I have never heard a good account of when and how this was done. I worked in a law firm in a big office tower, and there were nights we were there til midnight, and there were always people there - night cleaning crew, security, office people - the whole planting bombs scenario, I won't say it is flat out impossible, but it seems higly unlikely.   On the other hand, some of the eyewitness and earwitness reports from people are interesting.  And the PDB of 8/6/01 did mention terrorists putting bombs in buildings.  And a Muslim man was arrested for having a fake WTC access card as a plumber. 

2.What happened at the Pentagon (plane, missile or ?) and was Flight 93 shot down are seperate issues. My other areas of research on 9/11 are: What is the 20 year history of the US and Al-Queda (ALQ) relationship? Have we been at various times, friends, foes, allies, enemies? Do the US and ALQ have or have had common enemies that enabled us to work together, wittingly or unwittingly, on certain things? There was a lot of intel about an attack coming - why did we not go public with warnings and arrests and alerts to law enforcement prior to 9/11? This is what we did with the west coast year 2000 threat, which resulted in an alert US Customs officer catching the bad guy at the US-Canadian border.

3. So to me the Russian 9/11 is interesting if only to show that Yes, a basically modern democratic capitalist country can have factions (Putin, FSB, and the heroin network) that would commit an atrocity against their own people for political reasons.

4. The agents were caught because the first bombing happened, then local police went into security alert, then the FSB agents attempted to plant bombs in a different apartment. Lesson to be learned: If you are going to do a false flag op like this, do it all at one time.

5. There is an article by Peter Dale Scott that explores a Russian company (Far West, Ltd.) involved in transport, shipping, and private military and security forces which is linked by fairly strong evidence both to the Russian 9/11 and the protected outgoing heroin traffic from Afghanistan to Uzbekistan to the Balkans to Europe, and the incoming (for Russian users) cocaine traffic from Columbia to Russia. The article is 48 pages and well documented and I can not convey everything it and related cources say here. This company is partially owned (minority share) by, and has as its partners in Afghanistan, Kosovo, Iraq, Georgia and Columbia, Halliburton KBR. What does KBR do in these areas? It is a little foggy, but it seems they provide all types of support services, like trucks, truck drivers, building roads, building and running warehouses, providing food and clothing. Does this mean that KBR is involved in drug smuggling? That is an interesting question. The smugglers are the Russian Mafia and its many front companies. But Far West, Ltd. apparently provides armed security for shipments that it does not ask of what, and KBR builds the roads and supplies the trucks and drivers.

The worldwide drug business is estimated to be $500 Billion a year. It is estimated that at least 50% of the Afghan economy is Opium-Heroin related. If I build a road that I know, or highly suspect, will be used by drug smugglers, does that make me morally complicit in the drug traffic? I would say probably yes. Legally complicit? I would say probably not. If I supply trucks, ships, and armed guards for outgoing cargo of an unknown type, in a lawless war torn country with essentially no police/customs, and I know that 50% of the country's exports are drugs, I would have to be willfully blind not to know that I am assiting drug smugglers.

6. In the 1990's both the Taliban and ALQ were involved in the drug business. But when more Afghans started using drugs, the Taliban ceased their own involvement and went on a purge, burning down the poppy fields, executing dealers and smugglers, and chopping off the hands of growers. They were not real sticklers for details like guilt/innocence, trials, lawyers, etc. By 2001, they had virtually eliminated the mass organized drug traffic in the areas they controlled - down to 70 tons a year.  Some northern Alliance factions still did it in areas they militarily controlled, and , very important, the ALQ still did it to raise money for its operations. Today, the Aghan opium business is at 9,000 tons- a much  higher level than compared to pre 9/11! When those planes hit those buildings, the whole corrupt network of Far West, Ltd, the Russian Mafia, the corrupt FSB, and AL - QUEDA ITSELF no doubt had a big smile on their faces because they knew that the US was going to eliminate the entitiy that had been destroying their billion dollar drug business. Why did Bin Laden have 19 men give up their lives in a blow against the US? For a lot of reasons, but one may have been because they did not like the restrictions the Taliban tried to put on their activities and the Taliban taking away the main source of funding for ALQ and allies like the Kosovo Liberation Army.

7. I also find interesting the new Peter Lance book "Triple Cross". The man who helped plan the first WTC attack (which killed 6 people), who gave the photos of the African embassies to ALQ and who trained the 9/11 hijackers was an American Intel agent named Ali Mohamed. He was either a triple agent - pretending to be loyal to us but really working for them (which I doubt) or a double agent pretending to be one of them while reporting to us. This man is held in some shadowy way - but it seems like a witness protection program and he has never been sentenced for his crimes of mass murder (if he was loyal to them) or told Congress what went wrong (or right?) if he was really loyal to us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The cite for the Scott article on Russian 9/11 and the Far West company is www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/articles/global-drug.htm .

For Ali Mohamed it is
www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/articles/911.htm .

Also see the book "Blowing Up Russia" by Litivenko, "Triple Cross" by Peter Lance, and "9-11: Synthetic Terror" by Tarpley, and recent BBC and UK press reports on the Afghan drug trade.  Also recent article on CIA plane caught with tons of cocaine.

Defenders of the 9-11 report argue that Zawahiri and Bin Laden deny getting money from the us during the 80's. Of course they would - it would not look good for their radical Muslim credentials to admit it. In fact Saudi Prince Bandar - Bush buddy - went on Larry King right after 9/11 and stated that the only time he met Osama Bin Laden was when Bin Laden thanked him for getting American money and arms to fight the Russians. Much of this money was funneled through Pakistani ISI, but everyone knew where it came from. And we (the US) gave Bin Laden and others Stinger anti-aircraft missiles, which had a devasting effect on Russian aircraft.

What is even more interesting is that the alliance between the US and Bin Laden continued. When Iraq invaded Kuwait, Bin Laden told the Saudis that his forces would protect Saudi Arabia. The Saudis did not want these men on their soil, because after Kuwait was liberated and the Kingdom safe, they feared these men would resume their old claim that the Saudi monarchy was rich and decadent, too Westernized and not Islamic enough, and try an overthrow. When the Saudis let American troops on their soil, this turned Bin laden against the US and was the main reason for his attacks against us. But strangely, even after Bin Laden attacked us and we him, there were truces and even alliances. During the Balkans crisis of the mid to late 90's, we were against the Serbs who were killing Muslims. We supported and armed the muslim KLA, previously listed by us as a terrorist group that supported itself by massive heroin and cocaine smuggling and sales. Bin Laden and Zawahiri were also supporting, advising and assisting with troops the KLA. So we know at the very least there was a truce and even some assistance between Bin Laden and the US as we had a common enemy (Serbs, Bosnian Christains) and a common ally (the Muslim KLA). Nafeez Ahmed in his book "The War On Truth" gives evidence and testimony that there was a proposed $50 million aid to Al Queda in exchange for helping us with the KLA and preventing them or any allied extremist Islamic groups from attacking our forces there. And not a single US soldier died in combat there.  My theory is that when we cut the money off, Al Queda became our enemy again, starting with the foiled west coast millenium plot in late 1999-early 2000 (which Clinton stopped by going public, which enabled an alert US Customs officer to catch the bad guys at the border) and then the successful (but not very spectacular) bombing of the USS Cole in mid 2000.

What is interesting about the Far West company, the Russian FSB bombing the Moscow apartments, and the Russian-US-UK government tolerated drug traffic is that it reveals not just corrupt individuals (which always exist in every society), but patterns of systematic government corruption of whole institutions, and the ability to cover up these facts. See also the supressed testimony of former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, spurned by the Kean-Hamilton farce, who states she heard wiretaps implicating allied countries (Turkey, Israel) and high US officials (like former House Speaker Denny Hastert and former Pentagon number 3 man Doug Feith, and many others) as being involved in payoffs and bribes dealing with money laundering, drug trafficking, espionage and arms sales. Some of which in turn connected to ALQ. She also translated wiretapped calls from April 2001 dealing with terrorist plans to crash airplanes into buildings. Yet nothing was done to stop the plan going into effect.

How did the Bush-Cheney FBI reward this American hero for coming forward with the truth? She was fired and told she would be criminally prosecuted and thrown in prison if she tells what she knows and publicly gives specific info on who knew what and when, and what officials are implicated in what criminal acts. See also former Republican Impeachment Chief Counsel David Schippers, who represents former FBI agents who say they had specific knowledge that could have prevented 9/11 but were blocked by higher-ups, with one saying this blockage was part of some unkown "higher agenda." See also the Pentagon Able Danger team, which identified Atta in the year 2000, and the FBI Phoenix memo case.

This company Far West, Russian mafia linked and composed of former KGB/FSB/GRU men, which was probably involved in the Russian 9/11 and is for sure involved in supporting and assisting the trafficking of drugs and arms, is partnered with Halliburton KBR for shipping-transport-security in the worlds leading cocaine producing country, Columbia, and the worlds largest heroin producing country, Afgahnistan. Strange isn't it? This Far West company is partnered in Iraq with KBR and another American company called Diligence LLC, run by former CIA and FBI men, and New Bridge, which as of 2003 has Joe Allbaugh, the man who was running FEMA on 9/11, and sent FEMA to NYC to set up a Field HQ on 9/10, as part of a "biowar exercise." Guess who else is involved with these companies, writing letters on their behalf to get them US contracts? The Presidents brother Neil Bush. The same Neil Bush implicated in the 80's savings and loan scandals of losing (or allowing to be stolen through bad unsecured loans to cronies and friends) over $100 million.

What does this have to do with our 9-11? I don't know. Maybe nothing. But it is strange that our 9-11 should involve Cheney, in charge of all the many military and civilian "exercises" on 9/11, formerly of KBR (associated with Far West) and FEMA chief Allbaugh now with New Bridge (associated with Far West), when Far West is accused, with evidence, of being involved in planning and implementing the Russian 9/11 with the cover of training "exercises".  Far West also has a man with a known connection to Al Queda number two man Zawahiri, and men with ties to Pakistani ISI Intelligence, Saudi Arms dealers and Israeli mafia.  These people represent varied political and religous beliefs - but they all work together for the shared goal of MONEY.

Did we know the date of the attack in advance? Or did we have a rat in the house (or rats), someone who told Atta that on 9/11/01 there would be 15 training exercises, some of which put many fighter jets in Canada to fight a pretend Russian attack?  Read Richard Clarkes "Against All Enemies" - on the morning of 9/11 he asks Gen. Richard Meyers what jets we have available to scramble to intercept hijacked planes. Meyer's replies "Not a pretty picture, Dick. We are in the middle of Vigilant Warrior..." We know that in late Aug. Atta made a phone call stating the Big Wedding was a riddle, "What is two sticks, than a dash, than a cake with a stick coming down?" Answer: 11 - 9.  The European way to say September 11th.  And we have an intercept of a phone call from OBL to his mother on 9/9/01 where he says "something big was happening in two days" and then she wouldn't hear from him for a long time.  They  knew.  Why did they let it happen?

So things do not seem to be so black/white, we are good - Bin Laden is the enemy. Over the past 30 years, and as late as 1999, Bin Laden has at times been an ally, a friend, a partner in crime, an enemy, a deadly foe, a paid asset and a scapegoat. By incompetence or design, he and Zawahiri escaped from Afghanistan.  Rumors were of a deal to let them "escape with dignity" in exchange for no attacks on American soil.  By witting plan or lazy lack of care we have not captured them these last 6 years and do not appear to be actively searching for them now.  Bush on Bin Laden : "I am really not that concerned about him...this is a man who has been marginalized." Really? What about justice for the 3,000 dead? What about making sure it doesn't happen again? There are many mysteries remaining from 9/11. 

Offline A K

Re: Russian 9-11 And Ties To American 9-11
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 12:46:17 PM »
As for the planted explosives, I have examined the evidence, and remain agnostic. It seems a very bold and risky thing to plant explosives throughout a building that has people in it 24/7. And WHY do it? The planes hitting killed hundreds of people. That would be damage enough to justify a war. And when could it be done? WTC is open 24/7 with cleaning crews, security, office workers.

On the other hand, I cannot easily dismiss the many eyewitness and earwitness reports of explosives, intel gave warnings of bombs being planted, and there is the case of the Muslim man arrested with fake WTC access badge, as a plumber. Why would he have a fake access badge, unless he wanted access? Even Atta himself was in Manhattan on 9/10/01. And, strangely, the FBI name for this case is PENTTBOMB - stands for PENtagon Trade Towers BOMBing. Well, where is the bombing? The government story says commercial airplanes flew into these buildings. So why call it a "bomb" investigation? There is even evidence of bombs at the Pentagon, right before it was hit by Flight 77/missile/military aircraft?

Why do I think my post on the Russian 911 and ties to American 911 is important? Let me make an analogy to the JFK case. If anyone has investigated that case you know that there are evidence trails that go from Oswald to the the CIA and the Cuban exiles, and from Jack Ruby to the Mafia. But for a time, it made no sense to posit that these groups suddenly came together to kill a common enemy, JFK. Years later, the alliance between the CIA, the Cuban exiles, and the Mafia to kill Castro was exposed. And long standing ties between the CIA and the Mafia to kill other leaders, and to profit from the Laos/Vietnam drug traffic, were also exposed. Now things begin to make sense. We see that these three groups had ties before 11/22/63, and perhaps used those ties to eliminate an enemy that they felt threatened all of them. And the government covered it up, becuase many elements in the government were implicated, not so much in the JFK murder, but in the corruption that the CIA-Mafia alliance created.

In the 9-11 case, the 9-11 Report equals only the Warren Report as 95% pure fiction sold as the truth. Yet when we investigate the case we see threads leading back to Al Queda, Cheney, CIA, Pakistani ISI, Saudi elites, Israeli intelligence. It appears strange that these varied groups could work together on anything. YET WHEN WE LOOK AT THE RUSSIAN 9-11, THE FAR WEST COMPANY/RUSSIAN MAFIA TIES TO HALLIBURTON KBR, THE CIA, ISI, MOSSAD AND THE SAUDIS, WE SEE A NETWORK ALREADY IN PLACE PRIOR TO 9-11 THAT RUNS A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR DRUG AND ARMS BUSINESS, CORRUPTS POLITICIANS, AND MURDERS CIVILIANS AS PART OF A FALSE FLAG TERROR ATTACK.

I think elements from this network were major players on 9-11.

Offline Beelze-bush

• Tom Scearce's Home On The Web
Re: Russian 9-11 And Ties To American 9-11
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 02:25:50 PM »
I think you'll find Russian(KGB) and American(CIA) interests in Chile around the time of Pinochet's coup over Allende on September 11, 1973.
ouch!

Offline SlaveState

False Flag 2008
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 10:24:33 PM »
This is so sick...http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080110/ap_on_el_pr/giuliani_florida

He's scheduled to give a speech that no one is interested in and then...false flag threat!

Despite the turn of events Wednesday, Giuliani said the tax speech was a success.

"We got a lot of attention for it. We showed that we can go with the punches," he said afterward, noting that at least one national television network covered it live. "Maybe if there wasn't the threat, we wouldn't have gotten the live coverage."

Offline Mr Grinch

Olbermann tackles the recount issue
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 12:04:14 PM »
This isnt going away no matter how much they wish it would!!! ;D ;D ;D
=============================
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5714799426286798457&q=recount+olbermann&total=4&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
=============================
and it gets better...
New Hampshire vote fraud evidence elicits calls for recount

by Tom Flocco

New York—January 12, 2008—TomFlocco.com—Evidence of vote fraud in Tuesday’s New Hampshire Primary has inflamed the internet with reports that disparities exist between swapped precinct percentages regarding Diebold electronic optical scanning machines versus hand-counted ballots involving presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Curiously—with percentages so perfect as if someone was attempting to entrap the perpetrators—Democratic Senator Hillary Clinton received 91,717 votes or 52.95% in precincts using Diebold Accuvote optical scan electronic voting machines and 20,889 votes or 47.05% of ballots from precincts using hand-counted votes.
Democratic Senator Barack Obama received the same 52.95% or 23,509 votes in hand-counted precincts and the same 47.05% or 81,495 votes in precincts using Diebold optical scanning tabulators, both according to analysts at the Election Defense Alliance (EDA) who used results from the New Hampshire Secretary of State website, raising questions as to how the percentage swap occurred.

More importantly, CNN, MSNBC, FOX and the three television networks all had scores of election analysts and exit poll reporters watching New Hampshire ballot returns like hawks, yet all failed to report the above anomaly to New Hampshire voters.

There is also evidence that at least one cable television network may have already known about vote count and percentage anomalies given the manner in which coverage was affected according to one authority with strong U.S. intelligence connections.

Election officials and supervisors tasked with assuring a fair ballot count also kept quiet regarding the curious vote percentage swap when it should have raised eyebrows, especially given years of national complaints about Diebold electronic voting machine accuracy and controversial Diebold election results in other states.

The news media also failed to report the total number of hand-count and Diebold electronic precincts won by each candidate and whether Clinton overwhelmingly won the Diebold precincts or whether Obama convincingly won hand-count precincts—both of which may indicate additional evidence of voting “irregularities.”

Curiously, the Obama and Clinton campaigns have also not commented on the Diebold optical scanner and hand-count disparities, raising more questions despite the fact that both groups undoubtedly had hundreds of aides and campaign workers carefully observing the Granite State Primary results and final percentage and exit polling irregularities.... cont....
http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/NewHampshireVoteFraud.htm
======================================

Where Paper Prevailed, Different Results
By Lori Price, www.legitgov.org

2008 New Hampshire Democratic Primary Results --Total Democratic Votes: 287,580 - Machine vs Hand (RonRox.com) 09 Jan 2008
Hillary Clinton, Diebold Accuvote optical scan: 40.121%
Clinton, Hand Counted Paper Ballots: 34.703%
Barack Obama, Diebold Accuvote optical scan: 35.756%
Obama, Hand Counted Paper Ballots: 38.785%
Machine vs Hand:
Clinton: 5.419% (15,584 votes)
Obama: -3.029% (-8,711 votes)

2008 New Hampshire Republican Primary Results --Total Republican Votes: 238,909 Machine vs Hand (RonRox.com) 09 Jan 2008
Mitt Romney, Diebold Accuvote optical scan: 33.044%
Romney, Hand Counted Paper Ballots: 25.536%
Ron Paul, Diebold Accuvote optical scan: 7.233%
Paul, Hand Counted Paper Ballots: 9.235%
Machine vs Hand:
Romney: 7.509% (17,939 votes)
Paul: -2.112% (-4,781 votes)

The numbers you report in "Where Paper Prevailed, Different Results" (1/9/08) certainly merit further investigation. The next step would be to get standard deviations and do a simple difference of means test. This would tell the probability that these results could have occurred by chance. --CLG reader Brian D'Agostino, Ph.D., New York, NY

The difference between results from hand-counting and machine-counting do not necessarily signify that the machine-counting is wrong. Other factors may be involved. For example, voting machines may have been used in working-class, more traditional Democratic neighborhoods. There may not be a causal connection between machine-counted ballots and differing totals. One cannot assume that machines are necessarily wrong while hand-counting is necessarily right. --Michael Rectenwald

Recount in New Hampshire? MSNBC's Keith Olbermann mentions Citizens For Legitimate Government in Re-Count? on 'Countdown' Friday 11 Jan 2008 (video) It looks like there's an excellent chance of a recount in the New Hampshire Democratic primary...The issue is -- as it was in 2004 -- as it was in 2000 -- as for all we know, it will be in November -- electronic voting machines. The explanation for New Hampshire may be much more prosaic...But what about November? [See: Where Paper Prevailed, Different Results By Lori Price 09 Jan 2008.]

New Hampshire to Recount Ballots in Light of Controversy By Kim Zetter 11 Jan 2008 Both Republican and Democratic candidates have asked the state of New Hampshire to conduct a hand recount of all primary ballots statewide, citing internet rumors about vote discrepancies and voting machine fraud in the primary results. Democratic presidential nominee candidate Kucinich was the first to make headlines in calling for a statewide recount of the Democratic primary results in response to the internet fury around a post made by a woman named Lori Price that someone made online that compares votes counted by optical scan machines made by Diebold Election Systems (now re-named Premier Election Solutions) to votes counted by hand. [Thanks to the reader below who wrote in to say that Price didn't create the site where the results appear.... cont
http://www.legitgov.org/nh_machine_vs_paper.html
====================================
And my personal favorite of the stuff I stumbled onto this morning...

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=147509065&blogID=346058854

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

BREAKING: Clinton-Bush Diebold-Gate is New Hampshire-Gate
Category: News and Politics

. . .

VIEW IMAGES, PICS AND FURTHER INTELLIGENCE BRIEFINGS AT:
http://blog.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel

TOM HENEGHAN'S EXPLOSIVE INTELLIGENCE BRIEFINGS
International Intelligence Expert, Tom Heneghan, has hundreds of highly credible sources inside American and European Intelligence Agencies and INTERPOL -- reporting what is really going on behind the scenes of the controlled MSM cover up propaganda of on-going massive deceptions and illusions.

*** A REMINDER: Homosexual gays and lesbians who are "IN-THE-CLOSET" are a MAJOR THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY being vulnerable to blackmail and extortion by self-serving, hostile entities against the safety, security, sovereignty and best interests of the American People.

CLARIFICATION: Patriotic, God-loving, peaceful Jewish People are NOT the same as the war mongering ZIONIST KHAZAR JEWS.

BACK BREAKING NEWS
As We Continue to Identify the Enemies of the
American Republic and the American Revolution
in the 21st Century and Annihilate Them

January 9, 2008

NEW HAMPSHIRE-GATE
IS NOW
CLINTON-BUSH DIEBOLD-GATE

"THE CRYING GAME"

By Tom Heneghan

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j110/cosmozcorner/diebold_stalin_voting.jpg
(i78.photobucket.com)

It can now be reported that Marianne Pernold, the woman who asked the question of unelectable CLOSET lesbian Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton that prompted Hillary's scripted emotional response, actually worked for the Bill Clinton campaign in the 1992 New Hampshire Primary organizing house parties.

When Marianne Pernold says she voted for Barack Obama don't be fooled.  This is a typical Clinton-Bush Crime Syndicate false flag designed to disguise their treachery and Machiavellian tactics.

AND NOW IT GETS WORSE!

http://www.astronautix.com/graphics/0/10061929.jpg  http://agentura-bezpecnosti-statu.navajo.cz/agentura-bezpecnosti-statu-2.jpg
Westar 6 satellite                NSA at Ft. Meade, Maryland

Evidence is mounting that the use of Diebold electronic voting machines were used with the assistance of the NSA and Westar satellites to steal the New Hampshire Primary on behalf of Bush Crime Family business partner and PRO Iraq war unelectable Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton.

As reported tonight on Keith Olbermann's MSNBC Countdown, Barack Obama carried ALL counties in New Hampshire with paper ballots while Hillary allegedly carried all the counties with Diebold
machines.

http://www.nwprogressive.org/weblog/uploaded_images/2006Elections/DieboldLock.gif
(www.nwprogressive.org)

Sources close to U.S. and French Intelligence report that a computer program of 7 to 1 was installed into certain Diebold machines in specific selected New Hampshire counties favoring the tally of the unelectable PRO Iraq war Hillary.

Between 8:00 and 8:30 p.m. EST on New Hampshire Primary election night, CNN showed Senator Obama with a 38% to 33% lead and a 1,500 vote edge in the actual vote tally.

This lasted for 15 seconds and immediately CNN showed Hillary back in front by 3%.

AND, OF COURSE, IT GETS EVEN WORSE!

In the same half an hour time period, CNN, i.e. Diebold, showed an additional 2,500 votes added to unelectable Hillary's total vote count while the vote tally of Senator Obama remained static with zero votes added to his total.

That folks is typical of Diebold electronic rotation, i.e. VOTE FRAUD.

The image
(AP Photo)
Hillary and Bill Clinton's VOTE FRAUD

Reference: This tactic was used in both the 2000 Presidential Election in Florida and the 2004 President Election in Ohio favoring the unelected occupunk and U.S. dictator George W. Bushfraud.

http://www.oilempire.us/graphics/clintonbush2.jpg
Daddy Bush tender moment with his little bitch,
serial rapist Bill Clinton and
fellow TRAITOR and co-conspirator Bushfraud

http://www.appletreeblog.com/wp-content/2007/10/hayden-bush.jpg
TRAITORS Michael Hayden and Bushfraud

P.S. Daddy Bush's little bitch, Bill Clinton, i.e. serial rapist, recently had dinner in Washington, D.C. with current CIA chieftain and former head of the NSA Michael Hayden in which the use of Westar satellites in the New Hampshire Primary was discussed.

Also present at the dinner was former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, i.e. Half-bright......cont..
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=147509065&blogID=346058854

The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline goulash

• shine the light spread love practice peace
    • http://web.me.com/bikebox/bong_gong/Welcome.html
false flag in victorian britain
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 08:34:48 AM »
Peter Snow presents a history series in which the stories are provided by archive newspapers. 3/4: The Illustrated London News from 1842 describes the army's retreat from Kabul.

take a listen to how the government of the day set up Irish terrorists
 i don't know how long the show will be up

false flag  in January 16  show queen Victoria's  government's   police/intelligence  service

http://www.BBC.co.UK/radio4/randomedition/

peace  is war enjoy ..where's the  war  were  always at war ™ ' said harry i do like  it so'

the real cost of  war

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
New Movie with False Flag Terror Attack against President
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 07:58:35 PM »
Vantage Point movie trailer best quality

3 min - Jul 30, 2007 -  (53 ratings)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkgSUulBiI8
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: New Movie with False Flag Terror Attack against President
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 08:01:40 PM »
Unless at the end of the film, they reveal it was David Rockefeller, then this may just be another mechanism for promoting more surveillance in public streets.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline goulash

• shine the light spread love practice peace
    • http://web.me.com/bikebox/bong_gong/Welcome.html
new world order bush clinton war game
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 07:26:16 PM »
http://gallery.mac.com/bikebox#100706
  NEW WORLD ORDER  IN   PLAY  NOW

John says 100 or 10.000 he care's not keep you EYES  ON the t v on Brittany poor kid.. AND THE GAME
 Hilary has no soul check her gaze bomb them into the stone age the have a plan
500 million the false right left playbook  ..play George is following the plan
o B just smile's John   ARE  c f r keeps US FRONT AND CENTER stay on message you will be fine we look after you as long as you serve our purpose

our , corporation's   make it each Way up down East OR West we play you and while
 you worry about your 401 K its gone

500 billion profit your broke   wave the flag 'ha' it was made by slave's for us

end game ..CHANGE  AGENTS THEY THINK THEY HAVE  US  BUT ITS THERE END GAME

NOT OURS ...... 

FREEDOM  IS A HARD WON   GOULASH  MANCHESTER  UK JAN 2008

think smile love pass on the news shine shine don't  get sad get a little mad get even

peace  is war enjoy ..where's the  war  were  always at war ™ ' said harry i do like  it so'

the real cost of  war

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 04:25:28 PM »
The promotions for this movie are everywhere.

This is some serious shit.

They could easily use this as a backdrop for a false flag attack.

Everyone is getting used to this kind of activity as if it is so easy to happen.

The only one that could pull this off is David Rockefeller (with a nod from Rothschild and Beatrice)

Offline superfender

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 04:28:05 PM »
I've seen the trailer, but what do you mean by false-flag?  do you mean like a kennedy assasination?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 04:35:28 PM »
I've seen the trailer, but what do you mean by false-flag?  do you mean like a kennedy assasination?

Even from the trailer you can see that they are showing many signs of an inside job.  But all of the angles and visuals are so fricking subliminary showing that this crap happens almost every day.  Romember all the buildings exploding before 9/11 (Independence Day).  They can do this film without all of the subliminal messaging.  I mean look at the fricking trailer, it looks like a CNN Breaking Alert right before martial law.

The false flag of it also looks like it will be minimized to some NSA agent (like in that Air Force One Harrison Ford Movie), or maybe even a big time politician.  But it is David Rockefeller that is trying to get us into Martial Law.  It is the Federal Reserve, the international banks.  Unless they reveal the benefits to the international bankers, the visuals may be more problematic than helpful.

Offline superfender

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 05:05:53 PM »
well yeah, when I saw the trailer, I noticed the martial law push, as well as that movie that already came out "cloverfield"  and also "I am Legend" had a lot of ML crap in it, but it had a positive message AGAINST the f*cking with DNA.  (they found a "super cure" for everything by altering the DNA of the measles virus, which backfired of course, turning people into cannibals)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 05:20:47 PM »
well yeah, when I saw the trailer, I noticed the martial law push, as well as that movie that already came out "cloverfield"  and also "I am Legend" had a lot of ML crap in it, but it had a positive message AGAINST the f*cking with DNA.  (they found a "super cure" for everything by altering the DNA of the measles virus, which backfired of course, turning people into cannibals)

I saw Legend like the first day.  it was remade of old flicks.  But there was an MK Ultrat Trigger scene in it (Like Columbine/Basketball Diaries).  It was in front of Grand Central Station NY.

Guy drives up to the entrance, gets out and in the middle of the street takes out an M16 and kills a woman in front of GCS.  He then fires at the skyscrapers all around hiting into the windows from the 10th to the 40th floors.  This is a perfect MK Ultra Patsy False Flag.  Snipers could be positioned all over picking off "enemies that have too much information" in the mid town financial areas of NYC.

It even has a clear shot of the time that it happens.

The scene hos nothing to do with the movie and is so completely out of character for the movie, but whatever...gotta have the MK Ultra triggers of the terrorists win!

Offline al0152

Some comments regarding Alex's statements on Pakistan
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 09:23:57 PM »
Hey Alex,

If you're reading this. There are some things I would like to bring to your attention in your viewpoints regarding Pakistan. Now almost EVERYTHING YOU (and Larry Nickels yesterday) said about Pakistan and the "need to create tension" is true. Also true are the facts regarding "Bhutto's murder" (in which she was shot and what "jolly good" Scotland is now claiming to be as a car part that her head bumped into (DEFINITELY a WHITE WASH...people would notice if they followed Scotties' claims just about a week or two ago that she was killed by a BOMB FRAGMENT)).

BUT, regarding your comments about Pakistan being the "bull dog" to attack India. Well I have something to tell you. Pakistan authorities have long feared Indian espionage. And now there are reports of INDIANS cooperating with MOSSAD AND CIA to train JIHADI MILLITANTS in AFGHANISTAN. And then there were spies and reports (including news articles) of them supporting BALUCHI MILLITANTS. And then many times, they have sponsored terrorist acitivities inside Pakistan. They even launched false flag operations on their own airliines (such as plot uncovered in the late 90's by the ISI of RAW, the Indian intelligence, to hijack a Air India jet and blame it on ISI and "Pakistan supported millitants).

Apart from THAT, you have the factor of Kashmir. Now there is ONE AND ONLY SOLUTION which Pakistan has many times tried to get India to do in Kashmir issue talks...to let go of Jammu Kashmir, Pakistan lets go of the "Azad" Kashmir (the Pakistani side), and let the Kashmiris have THEIR OWN COUNTRY with a constitution that would protect ALL RELIGIONS. India declined. And thus tensions kept going on. Funny how WESTERN MAINSTREAM MEDIA states India to be the "world largest democracy".

Now for the NUKES. If you dig up past articles...news articles...you would SEE MANY MANY TIMES...Pakistan saying to UN....get India to sign the non-proliferation nuclear treaty. Put a ban in INDIA TO NOT HAVE NUKES and we will follow. Because the ONLY REASON Pakistan has been so eager to have nukes in the first place is INDIA. Other than that, they have no other strategic use (probably for Israel but has yet to be more proven).

So Alex....this is something YOU HAVE NEVER EVER mentioned to your listeners or your viewers.

Now I do agree with LARRY NICKELS, that the long term overall aim has always been to create turmoil. Each of the nations on each other's throats.

But let me tell you something.....if Ron Paul EVER GETS IN, and he does TWO THINGS....get India to agree to have Kashmiris have their OWN UNILATERAL SOVEREIGN COUNTRY.....and (if necessary) get India and Pakistan to sign a non-proliferation treaty banning both countries from processing nukes. 98% of the problems are solved. But mainly.....the Kashmir issue, which the core of all tensions.
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012
Does The Brownshirt Party Have Aces Up Its Sleeve? By Paul Craig Roberts
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 07:18:21 AM »
Does The Brownshirt Party Have Aces Up Its Sleeve?

By Paul Craig Roberts

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article19308.htm

08/02/08 "ICH" -- -- The Brownshirt Party has chosen John “hundred year war” McCain as its presidential candidate. Except for Cheney, Norman Podhoretz, and billy kristol, McCain is America’s greatest warmonger.

In a McCain Regime, Cheney will be back in office with another stint as Secretary of War. Norman “Bomb-bomb-bomb-Iran” Podhoretz will be Undersecretary for Nuclear War with General John “Nuke them” Shalikashvili as his deputy. Rudy Giuliani will be the Minister of Interior in charge of Halliburton’s detention centers into which will be herded all critics of war and the police state. billy kristol will be chief White House spokesliar.

The whole gang will be back--Wolfowitz, Perle, Wurmster, Feith, Libby, Bolton. America will have a second chance to bomb the world into submission.

With the majority of voters sick of war, sick of lies, sick of fraud from the Federal Reserve and Wall Street, and sick of stagnant and falling incomes, McCain is poised to capture 20% of the vote--the Christian Zionists, the rapture evangelicals, and the diehard macho flag-waving thugs who believe America is done for unless “Islamofacists” are exterminated.

The accumulated lies, deceptions, war crimes, the shame of Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo prisons, Bush’s police state assault on civil liberty, countless numbers of Iraqi and Afghan men, women, and children murdered for the sake of American and Israeli hegemony, and the collapsing US economy indicate a political wipeout for the Brownshirt Party. In a country with an informed and humane population, the Republican Party would be reduced to such a small minority that it could never recover.

What will happen in America? Polls show that Americans have had it with Bush, and the 2006 congressional election showed that the voters have had it with Republicans. But the Republicans have seen the message and ignored it, and the people and the Democrats have continued to tolerate and to enable that which they claim to oppose.

Meanwhile Bush holds on to his determination to find a way to bomb Iran, dismissing along with the neocons the unanimous NIE report that there is no Iranian weapons program, just as Bush and the neocons dismissed the Iraq weapons inspectors who reported truthfully that Saddam Hussein had no weapons of mass destruction. What the American people and the Democrats have not understood is that a party with an agenda could care less for the facts. As Lenin declared, truth is what serves the agenda.

The Democrats are far from pure, but they lack the fervor and determination that only ideology can provide. The Democrats might have issue-specific ideologies, but they lack an over-arching ideology that makes it imperative for them, and only them, to be in power.

In contrast, the Brownshirt Party is fueled by the neocon ideology of American (and Israeli) supremacy. The neocon ideology of supremacy is more far-reaching than Hitler’s. Hitler merely aimed for sway over Europe and Russia. The neocons have targeted the entire world.

Neocons have prepared plans for war against China. They are ringing Russia with military facilities and paying millions of dollars to leaders of former constituent parts of the Soviet Union to sign up with NATO, which the neocons have turned into a mechanism for drafting Europeans to serve American Empire.

All this work, the neocon Project for a New American Century, the costly wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the demonization of Iran, Hezbollah, and Hamas, the ghettoization of the West Bank and Gaza, the police state measures that Bush has succeeded in putting on the books, the concentration of power in the executive branch, these are successes from which the Brownshirts will not walk away.

Possibly the neocons and their Brownshirt followers are so delusional that they do not realize that their glorious aims are not shared. Maybe they are no different from Americans, maxed out on credit and unable to make mortgage payments, who believe that next week they will win the lotto.

On the other hand maybe the Brownshirts have a plan.

What could the plan be?

They can steal the election with the Diebold electronic voting machines and proprietary software that no one is allowed to check. There are now enough elections on record with significant divergences between exit polls and vote tallies that a stolen election can be explained away. The Democrats have been house trained to acquiesce to stolen elections. The voters, whose votes are stolen, dismiss the evidence as “conspiracy theories.”

Or what about a well-timed orchestrated “terrorist attack” to drive fearful Americans to the war candidate. False flag events are stock-in-trade. Hitler used the Reichstag fire to turn German democracy into a dictatorship overnight.

And what about the widespread spying on Americans? The Bush regime’s explanation for its violation of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act makes no sense. Bush’s violation of the law is clearly a felony, grounds for impeachment, arrest, indictment, and a prison sentence. Moreover, no intelligence purpose was achieved by Bush’s illegal acts. The FISA law only requires the executive branch to come to a secret court to explain its purpose and obtain a warrant. The law even allows the executive branch to spy first and obtain the warrant afterward. The purpose of the warrant is to prevent an administration from spying for political purposes. The only reason for Bush to refuse to obtain warrants is that he had no valid reason for the spying.

Does this mean that during the presidential campaign we will hear from Attorney General Michael Mukasey that candidate Hillary is under investigation for a Whitewater related offense, or that candidate Obama is linked to an alleged crime figure or Islamist?

The neocons control most of the print and TV media, and the right-wing radio talk hosts are no friends of Democrats. As Americans have fallen for every other fraud perpetrated upon them, they are likely to be suckers as well for “investigations” or rumors of investigations of the Democratic candidate. Hillary is widely disliked and easy to distrust. Obama is a new face with which voters have little experience. He is partly black and has a funny name.

John McCain is a war hero, a graduate of the US Naval Academy. His father and grandfather were admirals. On his 23rd bombing mission over North Vietnam in one of America’s orchestrated wars, he was shot down and injured. A POW for 5.5 years, he was tortured by communists due in part to traitorous actions by Democrats like Jane Fonda.

McCain has been in Congress and thus in the public eye since 1983. The only scandal with which he is associated is that he was one of “the Keating five,” one of five senators associated through campaign contributions with S&L owner and real estate investor Charles Keating and alleged interveners in his behalf. Keating was framed by prosecutors, but was later exonerated by a federal judge.

Adolf Hitler never had the support of a majority of the German electorate. In the November 1932 election, he received 33.1 percent of the vote. His peak was March 6, 1933, with 43.9 percent following the Reichstag fire a few days before on February 27, blamed on the communists. Hitler’s minority support in a democracy did not prevent him from becoming dictator of Germany.

Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury during President Reagan’s first term. He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal. He has held numerous academic appointments, including the William E. Simon Chair, Center for Strategic and International Studies, Georgetown University, and Senior Research Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University. He was awarded the Legion of Honor by French President Francois Mitterrand

Offline A K

Right Wing Narco Coup Stopped In Turkey-They Planned False Flag Bombings
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2008, 07:36:41 PM »
Has anyone seen any mainstream coverage on this?

Turkey has a deep state network which consists of elements in the military, police, politicians, intelligence, aligned with the Grey Wolves fascist group, funded by ties to major heroin traffickers, who run the drugs with help from these corrupt government people.  Sibel Edmond's has talked about this Turkish network, which is allied with Pakistani ISI, Israeli Mossad and American Neocons like Marc Grossman and Doug Feith. 

The Turkish government has tolerated or worked with this network, using them to assassinate and disrupt Kurdish dissidents.  But the new Turkish government was apparently thought of as too moderate, and wanting to join the EU.  This network is fascist, wants a super nationalistic Turkish state.  They were going to plant bombs which would then be blamed on others (Kurds?  Leftists?  Islamic groups?), and out of the chaos, the military and members of this network would stage a coup and take over the government.  But some key Army people didn't go along, and loyal police and prosecutors made arrests.  One coup general was reported to be making phone calls to highly placed friends while the police were outside his door.  I can picture Feith, Grossman or even Cheney doing this...but we lack the loyal government members to arrest and prosecute them!

Another plan was to have assassinations of key figures, including the recent Turkish Nobel Prize winner.  This Grey Wolfe network has long standing ties to the CIA, and more recently, the Oliver North-Iran Contra-Neocon private networks. 

This comes on the heels of the Edmond's revelations about Turkish complicity in drug smuggling and nuclear secret information spying.  And the Bush regime just gave a green light to give nuke tech to Turkey.

There a lot of pieces of the puzzle still missing.  My main questions are how does this tie into the allied P2 fascist network in Italy, the assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II by Grey Wolfe Mehmet Ali Agca, and the revelation by Edmond's that  State Dept man/Neocon traitor Marc Grossman was told that suspects arrested after 9-11 had to be quickly deported before they could "spill the beans."

I am sure the NY Times, Wash Post, ABC and Fox will all be doing big stories on this.....

http://www.antiwar.com/deliso/?articleid=12332

Offline A K

Re: Right Wing Narco Coup Stopped In Turkey-They Planned False Flag Bombings
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2008, 07:41:24 PM »
Here is the full article -
from www.antiwar.com

February 9, 2008 
Deep State Coup Averted in Turkey

by Christopher Deliso 
balkanalysis.com

On 22 January, Turkish police arrested 33 individuals, some connected with the military, in the largest concerted action against the "deep state" – that shadowy underworld linking extremists and criminals from the spheres of military, political, judicial and the academy. Some were accused of belonging to an ultranationalist group, Ergenekon, that was allegedly "preparing a series of bomb attacks aimed at fomenting chaos ahead of a coup in 2009 against Turkey's center-right government, whose European Union-linked reforms are opposed by ultranationalists." The ultranationalists (who also distrust the Erdogan government for its alleged Islamist agenda) were plotting to assassinate prominent cultural figures, such as Nobel-prize winning novelist Orhan Pamuk, journalist Fehmi Koru, and possibly Kurdish politicians. The deaths of Armenian journalist Hrant Dink, two Italian priests and three Protestant missionaries have already been blamed on ultranationalists associated with the Ergenekon group.

The police had been investigating the group for the past few years, compiling in the process a dossier of some 7,000 pages. The current operation was sparked following a police raid in Istanbul this past summer, which recovered weapons (and some low-ranking military men). But the big fish, including two retired generals, were only caught in the recent police operation. While it seems to have been a major victory for the government and for Turkey in general, many have expressed cynicism that a completely thorough investigation will ever be accomplished. Because the case involves high-ranking officials from the military – that self-appointed guarantor of Turkey's secular, constitutional order – "it remains to be seen whether the cases will be brought to trial," states the Guardian.

But it is not so simple as just a matter of upholding army pride. The activities of the gang, which apparently ranged from false-flag terrorist attacks and assassinations to drug smuggling and espionage, are closely intertwined with the fortunes and affairs of the ruling class in Turkey. As editors and local commentators have been saying, to really act against the deep state is almost unimaginable; no one knows where the trail might ultimately lead.

Deep Background: The Cold War, NATO and the Rise of the Deep State

We do, however, know where it started – and why. Indeed, it is more than a bit ironic that the major recurring threat to society and political stability in Turkey over the past 60 years, the "Deep State," was actually enabled by the country's Western allies, and first of all, America. After WWII and with the creation of NATO, the military alliance created "secret armies" throughout Europe, consisting of so-called "stay behind" forces, charged with waging sabotage campaigns and resistance in the case of a Soviet invasion. However, they became prone to corruption, interference with domestic politics and society, and were in some cases involved with brutality against Leftists and the citizenry in general. While the most famous of NATO's secret armies was the Gladio operation in Italy, it was arguable in Turkey that this dangerous policy had the most serious long-term consequences, with the creation of a stay-behind force known as the Counter-Guerrillas.

The core of this covert paramilitary force was made up of right-wing radicals and fascists who espoused a narrative of inherent Turkish greatness and racial superiority, in the context of not only Turkey itself but of the ethnically Turkic republics of Central Asia (then under Soviet control); there were also the fond dreams of the bygone Ottoman Empire which, in its heyday, spread across the Middle East, North Africa and the Balkans.

The Counter-Guerrillas were officially a part of the Turkish Army's Special Warfare Department, and housed in the US Military Aid Mission building in Ankara, according to a Los Angeles Times report from 1998. This department received funding and training from U.S. advisors to establish, as in other NATO states,"stay behind" squads of civilian irregulars who would theoretically vex the invading Soviets. Stocking the staff was accomplished partially through a nationwide "youth group," the Grey Wolves, established in 1969 under the aegis of the Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) and its leader, Alparslan Türkes. This Counter-Guerrilla member and ultranationalist politician dreamed of creating the mythical "Turan" – a pan-Turkic empire which would stretch through the Central Asian republics, and include the Uighur Turks of western China's Xinjiang province.

Naturally, the Counter-Guerrillas and Grey Wolves also operated closely with Turkey's intelligence service, the MIT, and were used by right-wing governments to suppress civil liberties. Military coups in 1971 and 1980, and chronic massacres of civilian demonstrators throughout the 1970s, were all led by Counter-Guerrilla/Grey Wolves elements. The American intelligence services at times appear to have been supportive, regardless of the ominous implications for democracy. Immediately after the 1980 military coup that brought General Kenan Evren to power, American CIA Ankara station chief Paul Henze reportedly cabled Washington exulting, "our boys have done it." At that time, the Grey Wolves had 200,000 registered members and one million sympathizers nationwide, though the Turkish Deep State was still in embryonic form compared to the decade that was to come.

When domestic political fortunes changed, important figures such as Colonel Türkes, and other Grey Wolves were arrested. However, those who volunteered to fight against Kurdish and Armenian groups were often released. With the outbreak of war against the Kurdish PKK (Partiya Karkerên Kurdistan, or Kurdistan Workers Party) in the 1980s, the covert force turned to "black ops" such as torturing and killing Kurds while disguised in PKK uniforms. Further, an Islamic terrorist organization, Turkish Hizbollah (not related to Hizbollah in Lebanon) was reportedly created by the Turkish military and the MIT in the 1980s, to divide the rebelling Kurds in the southeast. In all, up to 20,000 Islamic fighters, most of them Kurds, were indoctrinated and organized into proxy terrorist and assassination squads. Throughout the 1990s, Turkish Hizbollah murdered over 3,000 businessmen and ordinary civilians in assassinations and bombings. This monstrous creation was modeled on America's apparent success in Afghanistan, where it had created bin Laden's mujahedin to fight the Soviets.

The state's role with Turkish Hizbollah was confirmed in February 2000, when former Prime Minister Tansu Çiller admitted publicly that she had ordered the military to arm the group six years earlier. Çiller justified the jihadis as a necessary part of Turkey's own war on terror. In his book Crescent and Star: Turkey between Two Worlds, the former New York Times bureau chief in Istanbul, Stephen Kinzer, recounted Ms Çiller's scandalous statements. "Yes, it was my signature on the order to deliver those weapons," she said. "We met and made a decision. We decided that terror was the main issue and that whatever was necessary to stop it would be done... The military chief of staff, the governors, the police – everyone worked together on it."

The deep state also played a major role in heroin smuggling from Afghanistan through Turkey, a route which now accounts for around 90 percent of heroin smuggled into Europe. Like everything else, there were no clear-cut lines of control between political parties, ethnicities, or services. By 1998, for example, at least 15 MIT officers had been killed in the vicious internal battle between the intelligence service and the police over control of the drug trade. "Only criminal networks working in close cooperation with the police and the army could possibly organize trafficking on such a scale," concluded Le Monde Diplomatique. The celebrated former FBI translator and whistleblower Sibel Edmonds writes that "the Turkish government, MIT and the Turkish military, not only sanctions, but also actively participates in and oversees the narcotics activities and networks."

One such network was discovered in 1998, when Turkish police were accused of using their European embassies to aid smuggling. Huseyin Baybasin, known as "Europe's Pablo Escobar," masterminded the drug flow to Britain. According to the Guardian, the Kurdish kingpin was granted asylum there in 1995, in exchange for informing the British Customs & Excise service about Turkish officials involved in heroin trafficking. After his arrest in Holland soon thereafter, Baybasin disclosed that he had received "the assistance of Turkish embassies and consulates while moving huge shipments of drugs around Europe, and that Turkish army officers serving with NATO in Belgium were also involved. "The government kept all doors open for us," he said for the Guardian. "We could do as we pleased." A senior UK Customs officer stated that the drug barons evaded arrest, as they were "protected" at a high level.

The one single incident that encapsulates what the Turkish deep state is all about for many Turks occurred on November 3, 1996 near the town of Susurluk, on the Izmir-Istanbul road. A car crash there killed what would seem an unusual group of friends: the counterterrorism police chief, a Turkish beauty queen, and her lover, the former Grey Wolves leader and drug smuggler Abdullah Catli. Pistols with silencers and machine guns, plus false diplomatic passports, were found in the mangled car's trunk. The only survivor, Kurdish parliamentarian Sedat Bucak, was a tribal chief who administered a swathe of land in the Kurdish southeast as a liegeman of the government. He guarded it with his private army, and "thus acquired the power of life and death over the area's inhabitants," reported the French newspaper. For his part, Catli "was a heroin trafficker on Interpol's wanted list [and] was carrying a diplomatic passport signed by none other than the Turkish Interior Minister himself."

Catli's team of hired assassins were alleged to have worked from a "list" kept by Prime Minister Çiller. According to Le Monde Diplomatique, she hailed him as a "great patriot" at his ignominious funeral. Catli was known for racketeering people by warning them that they were on "Çiller's list"; if they paid up, he could get their names removed. However, "having pocketed the money, he then went on to have them kidnapped and killed, and sometimes tortured beforehand."

Signs of Continuity: Activities, Ideology and Personnel

The dramatic recent arrests of the Ergenekon gang show that the descendents of NATO's secret army in Turkey remain serious threats to internal stability – the extent to which seems to have surprised many Turks, judging from the tone of recent media reactions. Yet it also seems that there is now a popular will to oppose them, stronger perhaps than in years past. This week, across the Turkish media, the cry has gone out to slay the beast once and for all. While the American media seems content to not follow the story through to its logical conclusion, the Turks know better. Respected Turkish columnist Ali Bayramoglu sums it all up:

"…one looking for Ergenekon need not go too far. This is the story of Ergenekon – the Turkish Gladio – from the assassination of [journalist] Abdi I.pekçi [in 1979] to 'the massacre of March 16' [in 1978, when seven students at an Istanbul university were killed in a bomb attack], then peaking in Susurluk and possibly involved in the Council of State shooting [of a senior judge in 2006]."

Indeed, the similarities are striking, and not only in the use of strategic and deceptive organized violence for political ends. The very name of today's troublemakers, Ergenekon, is rhetorically loaded: as the Turkish Daily News reminds,

"…the name 'Ergenekon' implies an ideological link to the Turkish far-right, as in Turkic genesis mythology, it is believed that a gray wolf showed the Turks the way out of their legendary homeland, [the valley of] 'Ergenekon.' Turkish ultranationalists have used the name 'Grey Wolf' for decades."

Recent reports have also attested to a continued reliance on heroin smuggling for funding false-flag terrorism within Turkey. Turkish newspaper Zaman reports:

"…Germany's Niedersachsen State's anti-drug department, the LKA, which tapped the phones of some of the Ergenekon members as part of a narcotics investigation, proved that Ergenekon members were indeed in the drug business as well. The records of a Nov. 20, 2003 phone conversation between retired Capt. Muzaffer Tekin, arrested in June of last year as the owner of the munitions depot found in an Istanbul shantytown that started the Ergenekon operation, and Yilmaz Tavukçuoglu, an alleged drug trafficker, shows that Ergenekon used drug money to fund its activities."

Together with the continuity of violent activities intended, as in years past, to presage a military takeover, the Deep State's rumblings continue to be fuelled by drug profits and enlivened by the old fascistic brand of nationalism. An example is the professor and intellectual figurehead of the movement, Ümit Sayin, who in November urged followers to stage a coup d'état, describing himself "as being anti-Semitic, saying that Jewish people were fanatical, racist and in favor of religious law. 'Hitler was right about certain things,' he said."

In addition, the same cast of characters, some with direct connections to events of years past such as the Susurluk scandal, have been targets of the latest police action. The ringleader of the Ergenekon group, according to the Turkish media, is Veli Küçük, "a retired general who is also the alleged founder of a secret intelligence unit in the gendarmerie," a man who had hovered on the periphery of previous Deep State investigations; though Küçük's surreptitious squad, the JITEM, allegedly "carried out bombings and killings for which other groups were widely blamed," he somehow always managed to not be implicated (a Kurdish former informant quoted by Zaman charges that the general is covering for figures even higher-up sympathetic to the coup attempt).

Another former military man, retired army colonel Fikret Karadag, "also heads the Association for the Union of Patriotic Forces (VKGB)," one of several activist groups that have followed in the footsteps of the 1960s-era quasi-political organizations that fed the original Grey Wolves movement. Sami Hostan, another suspect, was "a key figure in the Susurluk investigation." Also arrested was Sevgi Erenerol, a former political ally of Alparslan Türkes, and spokeswoman for the so-called "Turkish Orthodox Patriarchate," a church without a congregation, simply a front and meeting place for nationalist agitators.

The most recent reports claim that Gen. Küçük "had tried to ring 'influential friends' just before his arrest on Jan. 22." Aware that police were closing in, the former general "made eight phone calls to 'influential friends,' telling them that the police were waiting at the door to take him into custody, and asked for help – but his pleas for help were rejected."

However, despite this eleventh-hour setback, other new information reveals the intricate web of plotters, from low-level assassins to high officials, involved in the plot. Zaman adds:

"…a plot to kill Turkey's only Nobel Prize-winning author, Orhan Pamuk, was also among Ergenekon's plans. Newspapers printed transcripts of recorded phone conversations between Spc. Sgt. Muhammed Yüce, Ret. Col. Fikri Karadag and Selim Akkurt, the trigger-man hired to do the job, whose phones were tapped with a court order. Officials say that Yüce, who was also arrested for being part of the Ergenekon organization, said in a phone conversation with the hit-man that he had spoken to Karadag about the planned Pamuk assassination. Yüce told Akkus, that an Istanbul businessman would financially support them as would a prosecutor and a judge in Istanbul's Kadiköy district.

Akkurt, who spoke in a worried tone, is quoted as saying he was concerned he might end up like Mehmet Ali Agca, a deep-state assassin who also shot the pope in the '70s. Akkurt expressed a desire to be like O.S., the teenager who shot Dink in January of last year, saying: 'He has trillions of lira in his account. Plus, those around him have become heroes.' In response to these words, Yüce was quoted as having said: 'You, me and Fuci will take care of Orhan Pamuk. We will have YTL [New Turkish Lira] 2 million in our accounts. Are you with me on this one?' Akkurt is heard giving an affirmative response to Yüce's question in the recordings.

Shortly after his conversation with Akkurt, Yüce sent a text message to a relative in which he wrote: 'We will take care of Orhan after the conference. They will put in [YTL] 5 billion into our account. They will give us a gas station and a villa. Sedat Peker will take care of us while we're in jail.' Peker is an ultranationalist mafia leader with apparent links to deep-state figures."

For Turkish sociologist Cem Özatalay, a wide consensus of powers had grown concerned enough to instigate the recent action: "it is clear that the USA, the General Staff and the AKP [Turkey's ruling party] have agreed to break the back of Ergenekon." Indeed, it is interesting to note that the robust action against the ultranationalist group unfolded not long after Turkish President Abdullah Gül returned from meetings with US President Bush in the White House. And, despite the significant participation of disgruntled elements in the army and former military officials in the plot, it seems clear that the Turkish military as an institution would prefer to keep the uneasy peace with the allegedly 'Islamist' government of Prime Minister Erdogan, rather than engage in old adventures that would diminish Turkey's standing abroad and quite possibly affect its ability to access Western military technology at a time when Turkey is trying to create an independent defense industry of its own. In denying army support for the coup attempt, Chief of the Armed Forces General Staff General Yasar Buyukanit recently stated that "at every opportunity, there have been in the past and there continue to be efforts to link the armed forces with these kinds of things."

Uncharted Territory

Aside from keeping foreign policy leverage and ensuring defense industry cooperation, there might be a third reason why there was not wide support in the Turkish establishment, either civilian and military, for a coup, though at bottom it does have import for watchers of Turkey's deep state activities. This is the planned participation of Turkey (along with other American allies in the Middle East and North Africa) in an American-led program, GNEP, to create nuclear power plants as a means for alleviating energy strain and dependence on oil. On 22 January, as the Ergenekon arrests were going down in Turkey, Washington announced that the country would get the green light to go ahead with the program.

Aside from the rather alarming possible implications of juicing up, say, Saudi Arabia, there are other items of interest here, the most relevant being the question of why an agreement on nuclear technology transfer to NATO-ally Turkey had not been achieved long ago. Indeed, why not? As the AFP reported:

"…the deal stalled shortly after being signed in July 2000 because US agencies received 'information implicating Turkish private entities in certain activities directly relating to nuclear proliferation,' the White House said… 'the pertinent issues have been sufficiently resolved.'"

Whether through a remarkable harmonic convergence of events or just plain coincidence, the GTEP deal is peaking just at the moment Turkey appears to be gaining the upper hand in the struggle against the deep state – and, not to mention, at just the same moment that London's Sunday Times has come out with a serial investigation on what would seem to be exactly this subject: the role of Turkish deep state figures in the theft of American nuclear secrets, at precisely the moment American security agencies were stumbling across "information implicating Turkish private entities in certain activities directly relating to nuclear proliferation."

Some have speculated that legalizing the nuclear trade with Turkey is the Bush administration's way of retroactively legalizing the activities of any of the shadowy governmental figures that the Times alleges were involved with the illicit commerce, so that they cannot be touched in the event that their alleged misdoings are exposed. I do not know enough about how such legislation works to be able to comment on the likelihood of this or not, but even if so, it would seem a rather small element of what is a global program with objectives beyond securing the legacies of a few bad apple bureaucrats.

However, it certainly is remarkable that none of the Western media bodies reporting on the GNEP developments, or on the recent arrests in Turkey, have examined these events in the larger context of the historic US/NATO role in creating the Turkish deep state, and of what the Times alleges, not to mention attempting to put all the pieces together.

Maybe the pieces fit; maybe they don't. Yet unless the mainstream media (the only media well-funded enough to undertake a proper investigation) starts to take an interest, we will never know. After all, no one in officialdom is talking about the Times' allegations and yet, somehow, "the pertinent issues have been sufficiently resolved," says the White House. In other words, Turkey's proliferation violations have been solved – even though they have never been properly explained, or even admitted, by the powers that be.

Offline al0152

The bitter irony of 9/11...for the better
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 12:44:23 AM »
As 9/11 was full of extremely moving events, there is an ultimate bitter irony in this. It eventually actually worked in favour of those who have been working for millenium, if not longer, to expose these bankers and their inner circles. More people have woken up to the facts of their existence and the fact that they are not some "conspiracy theories" made from "conspiracy ..doomsday nutcases" like Alex Jones, and many other truth seekers and warners. And no other event (or catastrophe) worked so well as the fact of them demolishing the two towers and building 7, and ultimately having all the CLUES LEAVING UP TO THEIR EXPOSURE. Never before were they sloppy with their false flag operations where they usually took the element of COMMON SENSE and making a "rational" lie to the public, such as in World War II and Vietnam.

Now just imagine, if they were sensible enough to leave the buildings alone and let the planes run in there (thus keeping the buildings intact). They could still have used this as a pretext to go to their wars, and many in the public (especially the ones who have awoken now that include physicists and engineers) would eventually be buying into their usual pretexts. Think of how many more lives would have been lost? The fact that the World Government would have moved in by now (if not everywhere at least in North America). Think of how many false flag operations averted, including "nuclear strikes from Al-Qaida" in US cities (and perhaps other cities in the world), and eventually go into Iran and make even casualties (on both sides). Right now, thanks people like Alex Jones, though they are still going ahead, they are stalling and re-assessing their strategies. Thus their agendas for their conquest to take over the world has been delayed.

Right now, I bet many among their inner circles are wishing to go back in time, and saying "if ONLY WE LET THOSE GOD DAMN TOWERS STAND!!"

Alex is right. Eventually, as "smart" as they think they are, THEY ARE JUST AS IMPERFECT IF NOT DUMB!!! And they are STILL PEOPLE like any people in the streets. The fact that they've got control does not make them any better in body and mind. And according to their philosophies of all human ingenuinity and creations going by THEIR DESIRES...is so flawed that eventually it will get the best of them.

And as far as "God" is concerned. All truthers and fighters for the right must realize, as superior as they may be....God is of INFINITE DIMENSIONS, as well as the spirit of human ingenuity that God has put in the bodies (vessels) of human beings. As chaos theory may dictate that in the universe that whatever chaos, whatever plans, whatever will eventually come as part of the order (I'm referring to the entropy of thermodynamics within the chaos theory). In short, everybody makes plans, but the ends rely on God himself. And it is only from his will that plans may go through, either good or for worse. There may be wisdom we may not grasp. And all human beings have "capacities", unlike the UNIVERSAL FORCE AND ENERGY which cannot be created or destroyed, and knowledge of which no one can completely fanthom. Usually what are "calamities" eventually may be "blessings" in disguise. And in history, you would read many texts, of humans with influence who then get tyrannous, eventually meet their doom; while logically if you were there you would think they will last forever. And among those were the Pharoah, whose own judgment got so blinded with his obstinate desire to "control" (Sometimes I wonder whether this was just an act of "patriotism"), that he would never just "walk away" from a fight knowing he could not win (and thus taming the public via propoganda which he always did as before). But at the same time, many of the calamities that happen in life are due to OUR OWN ACTIONS of ignorance and denying the "warners" (which are often rebuked, if not persecuted). But it is eventually with patience, and persistence, and calmness, and discipline (all these the qualities the elites always had, so we should too), and our human ingenuity. And there is an old saying that mom told me from childhood: "God helps those who help themselves".

Now having said about human ingenuity, one must understand what it is there for....to EFFECTIVELY solve and ELIMINATE a PROBLEM, and if possible EFFICIENTLY. Needs lead to technological advances. Now the elites WILL BECOME A PROBLEM, so all the creativity and ingenuity will focus ON THAT PROBLEM. Their MARSHAL LAW, their NEW WORLD ORDER will be a PROBLEM.

So, eventually, in a way, it is a bitter ironic "blessing" that the towers fell, because this is where the "Gods/Goddessess' perfect crime" has messed up terribly and leading them to their exposure more than ever before; as well as their agendas delayed. The day the towers fell is the day their "cover of secrecy" started to deteriorate.

And now having said that, there is one old quote....which may go in any angle and may be percieved in multiple ways, either for these people or someone else......"Whom God wishes to destroy, he first makes them demented".

And one last thing is that EVEN IF THEY WIN, and all the agendas succeed (which I hope it doesn't), they will still lose terribly. I will not go on detail in regards to this as to not give "vested interests" any "ideas". But eventually, along with the society, they will go down as well (and their families). So hopefully, the PEOPLE bring them down before they bring the people down along with themselves.

And Alex is right about another thing too. Either you take the fight to the enemy, or the enemy will eventually come to you. And this case, it's all alot better to take the fight on to the enemy (as it will be worse the other way round). There will be "casualties", but eventually a "charge" will be better than doing nothing and letting them come to you.
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

Offline P. Sorokin

9/11 Truth Novelist Needs your Help!
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 05:00:13 PM »
I'm new to the forum, so my apologies if something like this has been posted before.  I'm the grassroots coordinator for Nashville 9/11 Truth.  A couple of months ago, an author contacted me and sent me an advanced copy of his book: The Shell Game

It's a fictional story about "the next 9/11" (a nuke) and incorporates LOTS of 9/11 truth info.  I mostly read non-fiction, but I read this book and it's actually damn good. Steve Alten is actually a pretty successful author with several other books.  He's been on the Today show, etc.

So, Shell Game debuted on the New York Times Bestsellers list at #31.  Now it's at #33.  Today I received an email from the author (posted below).  If any one can spare a little extra cash, wants to read some really good fiction and help THE 9/11 Truth author get lots of media exposure, please consider buying this book.

To the 9/11 Truth Movement

A VITAL PLEA from Steve Alten, author of The SHELL GAME

I know you are probably getting tired/annoyed at hearing from me -- my humble apologies. But something is happening in DC that EVERYONE  must be aware of, because it will affect all of us:

A few days ago, Michael Chertoff, head of Homeland Security, essentially told reporters that he fears the next 9/11, which could be a suitcase nuke. Yesterday, in threatening to veto a waterboarding ban, Bush said, and I quote, "terrorists are planning new attacks on our country... that will make Sept. 11 pale by comparison."

If this plot isn't straight out of The SHELL GAME then you haven't read the book. Now add this little tidbit: Executive Order 12919 (pushed through by the Bushies) would place the United States under total Martial Law and Military Dictatorship in the event of another attack. This Executive Order allows the President to declare a National Emergency at any time, and freeze everything...including a national election. Congress is powerless to prevent such an Executive Dictatorship, as long as the President advises Congress in a timely matter.

I realize all of you have very important 9/11 projects you are working on, books and rallies, etc, but if we learned anything from 9/11 then maybe it is time to focus on the next false flag operation. By doing so, we might actually be able to reach the mass media AND bring attention to the lies behind the last event. See, the media want TODAYS NEWS, not YESTERDAYS. And this is today's news that ties back to 9/11/01.

I can help you gain mainstream attention in a big way...but I need your support.

Guys, in the last 11 years I have published eight books, hit every best seller list, optioned a book as a movie (twice), sold two scripts, and have two more books set for publication in 2009. To be honest, I knew little about the 9/11 Truth Movement until sometime around October/November when The SHELL GAME went to print. I quickly realized that this loosely-connected group of people, often vilified by the media, were in fact ordinary citizens doing extraordinary things. They were the Davids facing off against the Goliaths. THEY were America’s true Patriots.

And suddenly The SHELL GAME took on a new meaning for me. Because I knew it could break through a barrier that has held your movement back. Because the book is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. I also knew from insider sources that the fiction could become true. 

Bush's statement scares the shit out of me.

In publishing, success is measured by the N.Y. Times best seller's list. Hit the top 15 and your book receives special buy-ins, special placement on shelves...special media attention. It's like launching a rocket...spots 1-15 push you into orbit. The list is the masses. It’s their shopping list. It gets published in EVERY TOP 100 newspaper every week!

Last week, because of the 9/11 movement and my fan base, The SHELL GAME hit # 31 on the N.Y. Times list. This week we hit #33. It feels like the air is slowly hissing out of the balloon. DON'T LET IT!

Back when I was earning my doctorate degree at Temple University, I remember a framed saying on the wall of my advisor’s office. I must have read it a thousand times. It said, “On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless thousands who…upon reaching the dawn of victory chose to rest …and there resting were slaughtered.”

Please do not rest. There is a huge opportunity coming as early as March 1st.

To use an analogy, the TRUTH behind 9/11 is being dammed up by the powers that be. George W. Bush Dam. Your efforts to date have been heroic and incredible, but you only caused surface cracks in the dam, nothing deep enough to reach the water on the other side and crack open the floodgates. You want to know how to crack open a dam? You keep hitting it and hitting it and hitting it as you certainly have ben doing...but The SHELL GAME is a sledgehammer.

I’ve been on The TODAY show and was interviewed by Matt Lauer. I’ve been on Kathleen Crier. In fact, I’ve been on over 70 morning shows and 300 radio shows, major newspapers and magazines. Get me to spot 10-15 and I will give that dam a body blow it never felt before.

On March 1st, I begin the first of a four week book tour, this one in the DC/Virginia corridor. March 14-15 I am in West FL. March 18-23 in Philly and NYC. March 31 – April 7 Chicago and the Midwest. April 21 – 30 in California and Oregon. Each day I will have 2-3 local radio shows, a morning TV news show, and a signing at night. Many of these venues are booked at the last moment...based on (you guessed it ) that darn NY Times list.

Essentially we have 2 weeks to boost this rocket into orbit in order to secure BIG venues like THE DAILY SHOW, ANDERSON COOPER, and DAVE LETTERMAN. It's a small window, but the difference between # 33 and # 15 is about 12,000 sales in a week.

Think about that a long moment. After all you have been through. After all the time and money and harassment… If we can generate 12,000 more sales every week for a few weeks, the rocket reaches orbit and I can potentially sit before a camera facing Bill Maher and explain to him that WTC-7 wasn’t hit by a jet, so how did it happen? I can tell Bill that the 9/11 Truth people are NOT crazies, they are people like him who seek the truth. “Bill, did you know about the wargames Dick Cheney was running? Did you hear about the stand down order? Put orders? Liquid steel? Bill, the 9/11 truthers are what makes America great!!!!”

CRAAAAACK! The dam is beginning to tremble. The Daily Show…Letterman…Fox News (sure, call me a pinhead, Bill, just explain to me how a 47 floor building collapses in a vacuum without being hit?”

These interviews pave the way for NEW BOOKS & DVDs. More important, it stops the topic from being taboo!

Look at steroids in baseball. How did the issue get attention? A BOOK! Jose Caneseco published a tell-all, and yesterday Roger Clemens, mister arrogant himself, was brought before a committee. And now the public knows he is guilty.

The SHELL GAME's plot is happening as we speak. If you get behind the book, you can bring another group of arrogant, guilty people to justice before they do more harm!

Maybe this sounds too self-serving...too much about money. Let me clear the air on a few things:

I was paid $20,000 for The SHELL GAME. Five grand went to the cover designer, Erik Hollander. $3500 to my agent. The rest I spent on two 90 second book trailers and postage on all the books we sent to the movement. This isn’t about money. Oh wait… it is:

Two nights ago I received a painful call from my manager. Three different producers/investors we are pitching for one of my movies called her. After reading about my views on 9/11 on a blog they demanded to know “is Alten a nutjob or is he promoting the book? Because we have no interest in financing a movie for a nutjob.”

My manager did her best to soothe them, then called me and verbally cut off my testicles. This movie deal would pay me a million dollars (and I desperately need the deal) and here I am risking it all…my career, my deal with her as a producer...all to reach the masses on Shell Game so that America can hear the truth about 9/11 and maybe, just maybe...stop another false flag event from killing off a million Americans.

Why would YOU want to push the book?

The book’s success will allow you to increase your followers tenfold.
The book’s success will break-thru the mainstream for other books (like David Ray Griffin’s pending new book) or DVDs (like Loose Change – Final Cut). It becomes the Jackie Robinson of the mainstream media. It makes it okay to discuss the subject.
It could actually EXPOSE ANOTHER 9/11 before it happens.
Am I just being paranoid? Hopefully. But this is an OP ED everyone in the movement should be sending out to every channel available because it does two things: 1) It gives the 9/11 movement fresh publicity that is TOPICAL!! 2) If there really is another false flag operation being planned, it exposes the con NOW. It's the equivalent of posting ads and OP EDs in August 2001 about a false flag operation that will take down the WTC. If it's out there before the event...then it gives a future investigation seeds upon which to grow. It is the ounce of prevention!

A SIMPLE GAMEPLAN

E-mail your constituents. You can use excerpts of this e-mail, but do NOT use this as an OP ED from me. This MUST come from you, not me. If it comes from me it is self-serving. SELL THEM on the goal.  Ask them to do 2 very simple things:
a)   Buy as many copies of The SHELL GAME as they can afford, but at least one each week for two weeks. Use Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Borders (these report to the NY Times). Urge them to spread the word on their own lists to do the same.

b)   Ask them to call into at least one local radio show and rave about the book as a MUST -READ. Liberal or conservative talk radio, morning zoos…it doesn’t matter. Every call reaches tens of thousands of listeners…for free! Push the plot of the book AND tie it to Bush and Chertoff's statements! EXPOSE THE CON NOW!!!

2. Now rinse and repeat. In other words, don’t do this ONCE. Contact them several times in different ways every week. Why? We only learn through REPETITION!  Don't rest on the plains of hesitation.

3. Last, I URGE everyone receiving this e-mail to please post an OP ED about the next 9/11 event being seeded in the mainstream media by the Bushies. The more voices, the more people will listen. Guys, it can’t just keep coming from Bill Douglas. The guy is amazing (and he is NOT getting a dime!) but if Bill is the only one consistently posting, no one will pay attention after awhile. Take a page from Karl Rove. Same message, repeated over and over by different people!!!!

RESULTS THAT CAN BE MEASURED:

You can all check the Amazon ratings for The SHELL GAME. It changes 20 minutes after the hour. Actually seeing progress gets people EXCITED!
Every Wednesday night we’ll get the updated NY Times list.
Your OP EDs may just break through the media. Set a goal: 100 OP EDs by March 1st! THEN I WILL DO MY THING ON NATIONAL TV!
THIS FORMULA COULD CREATE A FORCE THAT COULD CATAPULT MORE NON-FICTION 9/11 TRUTH BOOKS AND DVDS INTO "THE MAINSTREAM" !! 

"The Shell Game" is a good way to create a template because I have a mass following, and a track record of best sellers.  BUT, if the 9/11 truth movement can use this to create a force (just like the right wing does to drive Anne Coulter, etc.'s books to #1) . . . then the movement can see as "The Shell Game" rises on the NY Times charts and they hear me challenging the official 9/11 story on 9/11, through their work . . . that they have a power.  Then this force can turn and expand to drive non-fiction 9/11 truth books and DVDs up and over the charts as they appear.  David Ray Griffin's book will soon be out for example.  If the 9/11 truth movement saw themselves with the power to drive "The Shell Game" to #1, because of their work, then when Griffin's book appears, that machine will be in place.  How empowering would that be for the movement?

Guys, it’s called TEAM WORK with A PLAN. But it must come from all of you. Make no mistake, the window of opportunity is small and shrinking. March 1st is coming fast. And perhaps something even far worse...

Two weeks worth of sustained effort.
Every member on your list buys 2 books.
Every member calls a radio show.
Every leaders sends out an OP ED and you don't stop! You keep pounding that message over and over and over again like a Swift Boat Ad... and I promise you, at some juncture, the dam will break.

Guys, this isn't about selling a book or DVD, it's about saving democracy.

Give this two weeks and watch what happens! 

Steve Alten, Ed.D.

Offline bigron

The Increasing Encirclement of Iran
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 06:14:41 AM »
The Increasing Encirclement of Iran

By Daan de Wit
Translation by Ben Kearney

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article19368.htm

Earlier this month the Annual Threat Assessment was released by the U.S. Director of National Intelligence, Michael McConnell.  The assessment, provided as a testimony for the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee, offers an insight into the current outlook of the president's most important intelligence advisor. In his testimony McConnell emphasizes Iranian attempts to enrich uranium as well as Iran's capacity to fire long-range weapons. The combination of these two are now being presented at the highest levels of power as the central argument for branding Iran as a danger to world peace. As if the National Intelligence Estimate never even existed.

17/02/08 "DeepJournal" -- - -The Annual Threat Assessment that Michael McConnell presents is the first important document to be released on this matter since the publication of the National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) in December of 2007. McConnell says that, looking back, he would like to have seen the now infamous NIE formulated differently: 'If I had 'til now to think about it, I probably would change a few things. [...] I would have included that there are the component parts, that the portion of it, maybe the least significant, had halted'. In his Threat Assessment he corrects the balance regarding something that he feels was relatively unimportant - an Iranian program to develop nuclear warheads. The testimony of 'the leader of our entire intelligence community', as President Bush calls him, makes it clear once and for all: The American government was, and apparently still is, on a collision course with Iran. 

The American argument as it relates to Iran is a dynamic process. In a speech on global terrorism in 2006, President Bush earned applause when he said that America would not bow down to tyrants. Both before and after this, he explained to his audience how Iran has it in for Americans, and that it wants to destroy Israel. 'And now the Iranian regime is pursuing nuclear weapons. The world is working together to prevent Iran's regime from acquiring the tools of mass murder'. A year later the tone is the same, though content-wise there is a noticeable change, possibly with an eye to the upcoming publication of the National Intelligence Estimate: Bush says that anyone who is interested in preventing WWIII should see to it that Iran never gets the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon. In December of 2007 the NIE is being published which in the view of the world took the wind out of the sails of those wanting a war with Iran. Now at the beginning of 2008 the argument is shifting still further. While any number of countries are capable of enriching uranium and/or possess nuclear weapons, and at the same time receive support from the United States - such as Israel, India and Pakistan - Iran is presented as a threat to world peace by the American government, even after the publication of the NIE. This on account of the ambition to master the process of uranium enrichment, suitable for the generation of energy in nuclear power plants. Little by little the White House has scaled back on their argument concerning the Iranian threat. In the meantime the bar is set so low that the country can comply with the greatest of ease. With which it thus qualifies for an American response. The merit of Washington's argument is now being beefed up considerably by the new Threat Assessment by the Director of National Intelligence, Michael McConnell.

The scaling back of the argument has also been noticed by advisor and former counterterrorism specialist for the CIA, Phil Giraldi. In an interview [12'45"] toward the end of January 2008, he points out that Bush and Cheney 'have shifted the terms of the debate. It's no longer a question of Iran having a nuclear weapon or a nuclear weapons program. It's having the knowledge to construct a nuclear weapon. Which of course there are probably 130 countries in the world where that knowledge exists. [...] Any kind of Iranian access to anything that he or Dick Cheney are suspicious about is [to them] clearly an act of war'. According to Giraldi, Bush and Cheney are part of a political spin process, with the purpose of achieving something that goes well beyond American defense policy. 'That's called remaking the world, and you either buy into that or you don't. I personally of course don't'.

Anyone who reads the Annual Threat Assessment can come to no less a conclusion than that Iran is an unacceptably huge threat to world peace. The subject matter of the document concerns the threats to which America is exposed, and thus deals with a broad spectrum of global issues that could constitute a threat to the United States. Yet the word 'Iran' appears almost an average of two times per page of McCollums testimony The report repeatedly points to the nuclear ambitions of Iran - ambitions which once materialized could be put to dual use, namely for the production of energy and in advanced form the production of weapons - after which the reader each time immediately is reminded that Iran has missiles that they are perfecting, and that those missiles are capable of carrying a nuclear payload. The only way to read it is as such: With the NIE we said that Iran's secret nuclear weapon program was suspended from 2003 up through mid-2007. It's possible that the program has since been restarted. What we do know for sure is that the country wants to learn how to enrich uranium with which it will then be able to produce nuclear warheads in the future, and that the country has missiles capable of carrying a nuclear payload. The formula that McConnell presents the reader with is clear - uranium plus missiles equals the end of our safety: 1 + 1 = 2. It's a formula that, in spite of the publication of the NIE, has been created in the same manner by the U.S. Congress in a law adopted and already signed by the president. As a consequence of the weight that the words in the Threat Assessment carry - this due to the fact that they come from the pen of the head of the intelligence pyramid - Iran comes off as extremely threatening to the reader. One of those readers is President George Bush.

A sentence from the written testimony such as 'We do not know if these [nuclear weapons] activities have been restarted' is not a sentence that is going to please President Bush. Recently he said, NIE or no NIE, what he thought about Iran: 'I believe they want a weapon, and I believe that they're trying to gain the know-how as to how to make a weapon under the guise of a civilian nuclear program. [...] The problem is knowledge can be transferred from a civilian program to a military program. [...] If you had a military program once, you can easily start it up again'. Should there have been any doubt about it before, Bush and Cheney are again clearly on the same page as far as how to deal with the problem of Iran. Also for Cheney it's impossible to live with the notion that Iran may have restarted its program, or is going to restart it. For Cheney lives according to the 'rules'. His own rules, to be precise. 'Action was liberated from evidence. Even a '1 percent chance that some conjectured terrorist threat would materialize was good enough for a preemptive strike', writes Sidney Blumenthal in reference to Ron Suskind's book, The One Percent Doctrine. 'They are trying very hard to develop this nuclear bomb. The question is not if the Iranians develop a nuclear bomb in 2009, 2010, or 2011. The main question is are they going to have the knowledge to do it?' The person saying this is not George Bush during a recent speech, but Israel's Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom in February of 2005. It looks as if Bush has adopted this Israeli line of reasoning and in so doing has characterized Iran as a country that forms a huge threat to the world and must be dealt with - NIE or no NIE. Bush in reaction to the NIE: 'Iran was dangerous. Iran is dangerous. And Iran will be dangerous if they have the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon'. And now there is McConnell's Threat Assessment which has diverted the world's focus after the NIE from the reassuring notion - that Iran had, but no longer has a nuclear weapons program - to the terrifying prospects created by Iran wanting to learn how to master the uranium enrichment process for the production of nuclear energy. Cheney and Bush's argument in response to the NIE has been formalized with the Threat Assessment. This means that it can be referred to later in the event of war with Iran should there be any questions about the decision making process.

The question is of course whether Iran ever had a nuclear program at all. It's written in black and white in the NIE, but publicly there has been no evidence provided. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says: 'We have no information that such efforts had been conducted before 2003, even though our American colleagues said it was so'. Suspicions that Iran had a nuclear weapons program - on the basis of suspicious traces of highly enriched uranium found in Iran - was repudiated in 2005 when it appeared that the traces came from contaminated equipment purchased from America's nuclear ally Pakistan. Iran is responding to the unceasing Why did you beat your wife accusations coming from America by denying that it desires a nuclear weapons capability. Under the headline How dangerous is Iran, I wrote previously that the Iranian leader Ahmadinejad could be lying about his belief that his faith forbids the production of a nuclear weapon. Depending on which cleric you ask, a nuclear weapon would actually be permitted, so long as it is not used offensively (in contrary to the U.S. view)'. Earlier this month the Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki said to the national radio station Voice of Israel: 'Iran is not threatening Israel and does not want nuclear weapons'. Mottaki said that it was Israel that possessed nuclear weapons and that 'it is threatening Teheran'

The release of McConnell's testimony can be compared to the next blow in a boxing match playing out at the highest levels. While the rumble created by the NIE still reverberates in the ears of the neoconservative inhabitants of the White House, the next blow is parcelled out by way of the Threat Assessment from January of 2008. John Negroponte, the previous Director of National Intelligence, was responsible to the creation of the NIE by the collective American intelligence services. He resigned suddenly in January of 2007 because he did not wish to rewrite the document. Negroponte was replaced by Vice Admiral John Michael 'Mike' McConnell. 'Mike' is undoubtedly the way Dick Cheney addresses McConnell, since he personally approached McConnell for the post. There is 'overwhelming evidence' that Tehran is supporting insurgents in Iraq and it is abundantly clear that the notorious explosives that are producing so many American casualties in Iraq are traceable to Iran. These are not the comments of Cheney, but of McConnell. Under pressure from Vice President Dick Cheney, the NIE was not immediately published after its completion; publication of the report would wait for another year. During that year McConnell also did his part to influence the NIE and any effect it might have, by going back and analyzing old information and by making it more difficult to declassify the key judgments made in the NIE (presumably this concerns passages that do not support the political agenda of the White House). Ultimately it was unavoidable that a NIE was published in December of 2007 that was contrary to the views of the White House. The world heaved a sigh of relief, and the White House together with Israel chose to keep their distance from the analysis of the American intelligence community. Now there is McConnell's Threat Assessment that the White House can point to: Iran is a huge threat. Just like with a boxing match, it's all about who manages to land the final, decisive blow. The Annual Threat Assessment is like a left uppercut, but the question is - what will the right jab that's going to end the match look like? The situation is causing fear on all levels for the future of Iran. This gives way to different possible scenarios, listed here in random order.

1. Before leaving the White House, Bush can carry out an attack on Iran. This option is noted by the Cato Institute as well, a thinktank specializing in American foreign policy and the Middle East, by way of Leon T. Hadar. Bush in a recent interview: 'You know, there's this great myth about how the President, because there's an election, or because it's the last year of his presidency, not much is going to get done. Quite the contrary. We'll get a lot done'. In his most important speech of the year, the State of the Union Address, which he made almost two months after the publication of the NIE, he said that Tehran is developing missiles with an ever-greater range and is continuing to develop techniques that allow the enrichment of uranium, 'which could be used to create a nuclear weapon'. He underscored these threats with words that seem to contain a double meaning, aimed at the Iranian people: 'We look forward to the day when you have your freedom'. An attack on Iran by Bush is also something being taken into account at the highest levels of the Iranian defense establishment, as well as by Daniel Ellsberg, the man who once demonstrated that an incident in the Gulf of Tonkin was misused to start the American war against Vietnam.

2. Israel could launch a unilateral strike. It's an option that the country is leaving open, something which has been given serious consideration for some time by Vice President Dick Cheney, and which was most recently articulated by the French President Nicolas Sarkozy. Just as it is with his colleagues in the White House, a nuclear Iran for him is not an option. For Sarkozy it is 'unacceptable that Iran should have, at any point, a nuclear weapon'. According to him it would lead to war. And he says that he isn't so much worried about America intervening militarily in Iran, but more about Israel doing so. German Chancellor Angela Merkel met with Israeli Premier Olmert to talk about the question of Iran and how to increase pressure on the country. In 2006 Merkel said that Iran should be prevented from developing a nuclear program and compared the situation with Iran to Germany at the beginning of the 1930's when Nazism was on the rise and was allowed to go unchecked; 'Germany is obliged to do something at the early stages'. The comparison between Iran and Hitler's Germany is made quite often in neoconservative circles in America and Israel, as well as by Richard Holbrooke, advisor to presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. If Iran attacks Israel, America will stand by Israel, promised president Bush, 'no ands, ifs or buts'. It's not said that America will assist Israel in the event of an Iranian attack, but it is quite probable. Iran is considered by the Israeli intelligence service Mossad to be the greatest threat and the Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak is convinced that Iran is working on a nuclear weapon, in part by way of a clandestine project. He is getting support on that point from American Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, who says that Iran could start its nuclear weapons program at any moment, 'if it has not done so already'.

3. War against Iran as the result of a provoked conflict. This option is discussed at length in the previous part of this series. Recently it's become clear that the account of the incident in the Straits of Hormuz was manipulated by the White House. It looks very much as if the goal here was to create a second Gulf of Tonkin incident whereby a casus belli would arise for an attack on Iran. Another possibility is that the incident was manipulated in order to lend weight to Bush's argument on his recent tour of the Middle East.

4. One shot in the struggle surrounding Iran that no one would have an answer for - a last resort that is guaranteed to be successful - is a false flag operation: an attack that seems to come from the enemy, but is actually a product from one's own ranks. If this happens in the case of Iran, then it will leave all reports, internal strife and jabs at others far behind. If America, Israel or Europe becomes the victim of a shocking attack, and Iran 'appears' to be the culprit, then there will be only one option left, and that is a 'counterattack' - a war against Iran. In his Threat Assessment, the above-mentioned Director of National Intelligence Michael McConnell warns against attacks carried out in America by the terrorist organization Al Qaida. An example of a false flag operation that could lead to a war with Iran would be a variation of the Al Qaida attacks planned by the Israeli intelligence agency in Israël, in 2002: for example Al Qaida attacks in the U.S., carried out by elements from within the intelligence services of Israel and/or the U.S., for which Iran gets the blame. A resulting American and/or Israeli attack on Iran could be successful if two conditions in particular are met: a) the establishment of a basis of suspicions in which a given incident is the last straw for the public at large and b) sufficient troop strength in the theater of operations to bring into action quickly, before it becomes clear that Iran is not involved in the harm that was done to America, Israel or Europe. Insinuations made about Iran are in ample supply thanks to the excellent PR and propaganda machinery of America and Israel - just like the troops on the coast of Iran. The attack plans are ready to go. More about false flag operations as they relate to Iran in the previous installment of this series.

5. The next president of the United States will attack Iran. It can be gathered from George Bush's statements that his preference among Democratic presidential candidates is Hillary Clinton. In November of 2007 he called her a 'very formidable candidate' and went on to say: 'One of the interesting things that she brings is that she has been under pressure. She understands the klieg lights.' With this he is saying that he thinks she can handle the burden of the presidency. The two candidates who have spoken out the strongest against Iran are the Democrat Hillary Clinton and the Republican John McCain. It is these two candidates whom the New York Times 'strongly recommends' in its endorsment in early February of 2008. Clinton voted for the notorious Kyl/Lieberman amendment. By branding the Revolutionary Guard - a component of the Iranian army - as a terrorist organization, a path has been cleared to legally proceed against the 'terrorism' of this army, and with it Iran. Clinton's vote was called a 'vote for war' by Barack Obama, but Obama himself chose not to vote against it, but instead simply abstained from voting. What he did support, together with Clinton, was a resolution in the Senate with words to the effect of the amendment (Resolution 970). Obama is less vocal and somewhat more moderate on the issue of Iran than Clinton, yet he has been clear: though it would be a 'mistake' to attack Iran, it's essential that a nuclear-armed Iran be prevented and therefore all options should be left open. 'U.S. policy must be clear and unequivocal: We cannot, we should not, we must not permit Iran to build or acquire nuclear weapons. In dealing with this threat ... no option can be taken off the table'. Those are the words not of Bush, McCain or Obama, but of Hillary Clinton, in February of 2007 at a meeting of AIPAC, the most important part of the Jewish lobby in America. According to Hillary Clinton, the Iranians are working on the construction of a nuclear weapon while at the same time are sponsoring terror and committing attacks in Iraq. With that the explosive situation is this: Iran will choose not to stop the activity which Clinton views as the path toward a nuclear weapon, while at the same time it's well-known that she is prepared to intervene militarily. With Clinton as president the world is heading for a head-on collision in the Middle East.
Should the American people choose Republican candidate John McCain for president, that will mean a continuation of the Bush years. Senator Joe Lieberman, the man behind the mentioned amendment, sees in McCain the 'principled leader in time of war'. McCain is clear regarding the situation with Iran: 'There is only one thing worse than military action [against Iran], and that is a nuclear-armed Iran'. McCain recently: 'There's going to be other wars. I'm sorry to tell you, there's going to be other wars. We will never surrender, but there will be other wars'. Even one of the most vociferous trendsetters behind the coming war with Iran, John Bolton, is supporting McCain: 'I think Senator McCain's statement [...] on how he would handle the Iranian program is stronger than the current Bush administration policy'. Bolton has given up hope that the Bush Administration will start a war against Iran. At the same time Bolton, along with neoconservative patriarch Norman Podhoretz, makes these kinds of dramatic statements as an incitement to Israel to take action. Presumably they do this with the thought in the back of their heads that America will show its solidarity with Israel as soon as their ally comes under fire from an Iranian counterattack.
Coming on the heels of the debacle that the presidency of George Bush has been, it's quite possible on the one hand that the American presidential elections will result in the election of the Democratic version of the right-wing one-party state that seems to have maintained power in America for so long. On the other hand the Republican variant can't be ruled out either. For it could be the case that the Republican Party has sustained less damage from it's association with the Bush Adminstration than is sometimes assumed. The extremist character of the current administration might not be ascribed by voters to the less extreme Republican Party, but instead only to the members of the Bush Administration itself.
Copyright © 2006 DeepJournal, All rights reserved

Offline NonCompliance

False Flag Prospects, 2008 -- Top Three US Target Cities
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2008, 12:41:11 AM »
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8165

False Flag Prospects, 2008 -- Top Three US Target Cities

by Captain Eric H. May

The easiest way to carry out a false flag attack is by setting up a military exercise that simulates the very attack you want to carry out. As I'll detail below, this is exactly how government perpetrators in the US and UK handled the 9/11 and 7/7 "terror" attacks, which were in reality government attacks blamed on "terrorists."

Although ill health keeps me from working as hard in the area of false flag analysis as I used to, the urging of independent editors and brother intelligence officers has prompted me to write this essay. I'll keep it short for readers with limited time, but I will include invaluable links for those who want to delve deeper and understand better.

My aim, as a former military intelligence officer who spent five years with the U.S. Army 75th Division conducting military war games, is to convince the American people that the "next 9/11" -- constantly promised by officials and the media -- is likely to be carried out under the guise of future military exercises. If the American people are aware of pending exercises and the danger they represent, then the exercises cannot "go live" and effect the very terror events that they are supposed to be rehearsing against.

Military Exercises

The 9/11, 2001 attacks in the United States and the 7/7, 2005 attacks in the United Kingdom both have smoking guns proving that the mass murderers were not foreign terrorists but domestic tyrants. Each country's government was conducting military exercises that simulated the exact events that were to occur.

The US 9/11 Commission stumbled across strong evidence of treason by Dick Cheney when it interviewed Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta, who was present in Cheney's famous command bunker as Flight 77 sped toward Washington, DC. Cheney was at the center of national military exercises simulating terrorist hijackings of US aircraft -- at the very time that those hijackings were occurring in real life. On May 23, 2003, Secretary Mineta testified:

"During the time that the airplane was coming in to the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President, "The plane is 50 miles out." "The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to "the plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the Vice President, "Do the orders still stand?" And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"

9/11 Commission co-chairman Lee Hamilton failed to follow up on the bombshell revelation, and quickly switched the topic. Thanks to YouTube, Mineta's astounding revelation and Hamilton's amazing reaction are both viewable on a three minute clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y

In the case of the 7/7 London railway bombings, there is same-day evidence in a BBC interview with former Scotland Yard anti-terrorism agent, Peter Power, who was a contract employee working in government exercises:

POWER: "At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now."

BBC HOST: "To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?"

POWER: "Precisely."

For a one minute excerpt containing the statements above, refer to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKvkhe3rqtc

Mainstream Media

It goes without saying that serious media inquiry would quickly ferret out the facts demonstrating high treason in the cases of 9/11 and 7/7. It also goes without saying, unfortunately, that the traitors behind the two false flag attacks understood this very well, and would not have done what they did without a green light from a collaborative media.

Three World Trade Center buildings collapsed in New York City on September 11, 2001: WTC 1 and WTC 2 (the Twin Towers) in the morning, and WTC 7 (the Salomon Building) at 5:20 p.m. EST. Given that all three buildings were said to be unexpected collapses by all official sources, there is no good reason -- except for complicity -- to explain how it is that the BBC reported the collapse of WTC 7 twenty minutes before it happened:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc&feature=related

Fox news damned itself by announcing that WTC 7 had collapsed -- even as it showed a live shot of downtown New York with WTC 7 still standing. A few seconds later the building collapsed, understandably confusing the newscasters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwUJ9MhzgK

The owner of all three buildings was Larry Silverstein, who had recently doubled the insurance value of the Twin Towers. Amazingly, "Lucky Larry," later stated in a PBS interview that he and the New York Fire Department agreed to a controlled demolition of WTC 7. Since skyscrapers are not wired for demolition -- unless someone intends to demolish them -- Silverstein's statement is an admission that 9/11 was an inside job:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

"The Noble Lie"

I believe that on the strength of the five YouTube links above an objective investigation would have more than enough evidence to warrant impeachment of Bush and Cheney on a charge of high treason, and to summon a grand jury that would indict many others on charges of high treason against Larry Silverstein and other apparent 9/11 collaborators. I believe that the American people, if presented with a single news story containing the five YouTube links above, would demand that the case of high treason be carried to its logical conclusion.

Congress, though, won't impeach the president. The mainstream media, for which I used to write, will not investigate and report the story. The military that was used as a tool to mass murder American citizens will not take action against traitors in uniform who knew exactly what they were doing on 9/11, or the many more uniformed dupes who thought they were conducting military exercises until the events of 9/11 occurred. To this day there have been no adverse actions -- which would require investigation and evaluation -- against any military person involved in what even official apologists call the greatest defense failure in American history. All of this shows that the fix is in, and that we are in a fix.

The high officials, media executives and military officers who are bound by law and ethics to serve the American people have become a textbook example of a grand conspiracy. To look at it from their point of view, they are historic actors who are beyond good and evil, who must stimulate the American people to a necessary geostrategic adventure by any means necessary. To them, the official account of the 9/11 "terror" attacks is what Plato once described as the "noble lie," a necessary falsehood told to a childlike public in order to direct it maturely. The simple fact is that 9/11 has justified an attempt to seize and control the ultimate geostrategic resource: oil. He who controls Middle East oil controls the world.

Top Three US Target Cities

Last year I published "Next 9/11, Summer 2007?" in response to the same kind of requests that have led me to publish this essay as a 2008 update. My 2007 three most likely cities for the next 9/11 were Houston, Chicago and Portland. This year the same three cities are still most endangered, in light of the fact that the US military has designated Texas, Indiana and Oregon as three of its four target states in the 2008 version of its Noble Resolve military exercises. Granted, Chicago is in Illinois, not Indiana, but Indiana is quite close, and has been used to stage forces for terror exercises conducted in Chicago in recent years.

It may come as a surprise to people not acquainted with military preparations that the same cities remain on the list even though analysts like me have publicized them widely. There are considerable difficulties in setting up the political, police, military and media players necessary to support a false flag attack. While many in the 911 truth movement believes that national military forces can simply hit any city at any time, it's not so easy -- thank God. Fortunately, this means that those of us who study false flag prospects and focus on most likely targets; regrettably, this means that target cities can't breathe easy just because they have detected, exposed and preempted a single false flag attempt.

Here is a brief target analysis of the top three cities:

Primary Target: Houston. Over the past four years military and police veterans like me have been alerting the public to government exercises aiming at the nuclear destruction of Houston petro-suburbs. Five times in those four years we were able to predict to within a day major petrochemical explosions in those petro-suburbs. The odds against this kind of accuracy are astronomical. As the center of Big Oil and the Bush Family, Houston remains the most endangered city in America. Any patriotic group, like mine, trying to alert its home city to the dangers of a false flag attack should read my recent article, "The 1/31 Nuke: Proof for Ron Paul" about the successful interdiction of a 2006 attempt against Texas City:
http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/08/01/28/may.htm

Secondary Target: Chicago. While Houston is the most endangered city, the most endangered building -- the best candidate to be the next World Trade Center -- is the Sears Tower. Official sources have pronounced it just that ever since the original 9/11 attack, when they said it was on the Al Qaeda hit list. Larry Silverstein, who bought the Twin Towers two months before 9/11, led a group that purchased the Sears Tower on 3/11, 2004, the day of the Madrid bombings. Federal officials have been pointing to Chicago and its Sears Tower as Al Qaeda targets since the original 9/11 attacks, and have repeated the threat ever since. In May 2006,, the government scheduled secret 9/11-type exercises in Chicago, while Chicago Mayor Daley was docked conveniently away in Israel for his first visit there. I sent a widely read communiqué to Illinois Governor Blagojevich as part of a successful Internet attempt to shut down the pending false flag attack:
http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2006/05/ghost_troop_com.html

Tertiary Target: Portland. Portland, called "Little Beirut" by Bush cronies because of its enmity to Bush 41 and Bush 43, only made my top three list last summer, when it was designated as a target for a nuclear attack by successive exercises Noble Resolve and TOPOFF. The language in an official press release stated the case plainly enough: "Noble Resolve will coordinate with officials in Oregon to model a nuclear attack on Portland." In the course of researching Portland for a series of articles I wrote about the city and its exercises. I discovered that Stanford and Harvard had prepared a detailed nuclear fallout map for it, that national military commanders and state National Guard commanders were telling different stories about what the exercises were trying to accomplish, and that Portland's The Oregonian newspaper was doing everything it could to avoid investigating the frightening anomalies. I wasn't at all surprised that the last day of the exercises found the Homeland Security director Michael Chertoff in downtown Portland, which was largely closed down by an "unexpected" bomb threat. For another professional perspective on how great the danger was -- and may be again -- I refer the reader to the analysis of my colleague, Major William B. Fox (USMC):
http://www.lonestaricon.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=2006&z=186

Postscript

"Good morning. At this moment, somewhere in the world, terrorists are planning new attacks on our country. Their goal is to bring destruction to our shores that will make September the 11th pale by comparison." -- George W. Bush, Feb. 13, 2008

I can't think of a more important question than the one of where the next 9/11 will be attempted. Common sense dictates to all of us who understand the truth about 9/11 that its perpetrators must strike again. Indeed, every directive, act and decision of our post-9/11 unitary executive, cowards Congress and Judas judiciary has increased the power of the federal government to wage the Global War and impose the Homeland State.

Why on earth would those already guilty of high treason, mass murder and war crimes fail to follow up on their earlier efforts? They understand quite well that the Global War is going badly and the Homeland State is becoming onerous, and that only a reapplication of false flag terror will force the American people to proceed with our post-9/11 national insanity.

Still, for every one person who republishes or constructively comments on this essay, there will be another who employs division, abuse and ridicule against me or anyone else who asserts the common sense point that false flaggers will continue to false flag, just as murderers will continue to murder and robbers will continue to rob. It's Newtonian in its simplicity: things continue to drift the way they are drifting until they are stopped.

We can only stop the deadly drift of America by understanding 9/11 and anticipating the next 9/11. Many of the vociferous voices impeding our understanding and anticipation are performing a vital service for treason. The federal government once used counterintelligence programs (COINTELPRO) against the Vietnam era antiwar and civil rights movement, and common sense would suggest that they are using it again in the post-9/11 era, this time against the antiwar and 911 truth movement. The most dangerous voices of all our those from false friends who have infiltrated us to confuse us until the traitors who carried out 9/11 can repeat their performance.

Captain May is a former Army military intelligence and public affairs officer, as well as a former NBC editorial writer. His political and military analyses have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, the Houston Chronicle and Military Intelligence Magazine.

“If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?”           -Chuck Palahniuk

Offline XR500Final

Here is a brief target analysis of the top three cities:

Primary Target: Houston. Over the past four years military and police veterans like me have been alerting the public to government exercises aiming at the nuclear destruction of Houston petro-suburbs. Five times in those four years we were able to predict to within a day major petrochemical explosions in those petro-suburbs. The odds against this kind of accuracy are astronomical. As the center of Big Oil and the Bush Family, Houston remains the most endangered city in America. Any patriotic group, like mine, trying to alert its home city to the dangers of a false flag attack should read my recent article, "The 1/31 Nuke: Proof for Ron Paul" about the successful interdiction of a 2006 attempt against Texas City:
www.thepriceofliberty.org/08/01/28/may.htm

Secondary Target: Chicago. While Houston is the most endangered city, the most endangered building -- the best candidate to be the next World Trade Center -- is the Sears Tower. Official sources have pronounced it just that ever since the original 9/11 attack, when they said it was on the Al Qaeda hit list. Larry Silverstein, who bought the Twin Towers two months before 9/11, led a group that purchased the Sears Tower on 3/11, 2004, the day of the Madrid bombings. Federal officials have been pointing to Chicago and its Sears Tower as Al Qaeda targets since the original 9/11 attacks, and have repeated the threat ever since. In May 2006,, the government scheduled secret 9/11-type exercises in Chicago, while Chicago Mayor Daley was docked conveniently away in Israel for his first visit there. I sent a widely read communiqué to Illinois Governor Blagojevich as part of a successful Internet attempt to shut down the pending false flag attack:
http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2006/05/ghost_troop_com.html

Tertiary Target: Portland. Portland, called "Little Beirut" by Bush cronies because of its enmity to Bush 41 and Bush 43, only made my top three list last summer, when it was designated as a target for a nuclear attack by successive exercises Noble Resolve and TOPOFF. The language in an official press release stated the case plainly enough: "Noble Resolve will coordinate with officials in Oregon to model a nuclear attack on Portland." In the course of researching Portland for a series of articles I wrote about the city and its exercises. I discovered that Stanford and Harvard had prepared a detailed nuclear fallout map for it, that national military commanders and state National Guard commanders were telling different stories about what the exercises were trying to accomplish, and that Portland's The Oregonian newspaper was doing everything it could to avoid investigating the frightening anomalies. I wasn't at all surprised that the last day of the exercises found the Homeland Security director Michael Chertoff in downtown Portland, which was largely closed down by an "unexpected" bomb threat. For another professional perspective on how great the danger was – and may be again – I refer the reader to the analysis of my colleague, Major William B. Fox (USMC):
www.lonestaricon.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=2006&z=186

Offline InfoTruth

Disinfo.
It's bullshit and it's bad for ya.

George Carlin

Offline XR500Final

How so...  Was not 911 a inside job and the 7-7-7 bombings in London?

I did LOTS of research into Captain Eric May who was prior as he claims part of 3/7 Calvary Division and as his claim goes he remained behind while his Division was involved in the re-invasion of Iraq in 2003.  Apparently Saddam was true to his word and and held up his promise of a fairly large counter-scale invasion (over the Baghdad airport) - 3/7 was overrun- so the US military used to opportunity to test their new nuclear neutron weapons - and dropped one near the Baghdad airport.  It took out 2,000 Iraqs and finished the survivors off of the brutal firefight...  Eric May never did get an answer what happened to his division as he is claiming and turned his talents as a former military intelligence officer into fighting the NWO and predicting the next False Flag events...

A detailed study into his claims is on the Oct 3rd, 2007 headlines at www.anomalicresearch.com at here:
http://archive.anomalicresearch.com/2007-10-03.html

Offline stymo1

The two winners of the 2008 presidential election: fear and war
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2008, 03:15:16 PM »

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8262

by Larry Chin
Global Research, March 7, 2008

The 2008 US presidential charade has already been decided. Come November, the next White House occupant (who will be installed via political malfeasance, computer vote theft and other election “irregularities”) will be the puppet who proves to be the most effective in echoing Bush-Cheney’s “war on terrorism” lies, and expanding the Bush-Cheney “national security” agenda.

The American populace will bow to the “next Bush” who will “keep them safe” from “Islamic jihadists." Facing a new and increasingly brutal regime (probably under McCain), many brain-addled Americans will be stunned that “it is happening all over again," oblivious to the fact that their own acquiescence helped make it possible.

Washington’s bipartisan consensus “war on terrorism” deception

Amply demonstrated by the rhetoric of each of the prospective US presidential candidates, the “terrorism” lie is also the key to the election. The candidates know that the ill-informed US population remains petrified, and still thoroughly manipulated by fear of “another 9/11."

As exhaustively detailed by Michel Chossudovsky, author of America’s “War on Terrorism," and in "Washington's consensus al-Qaeda deception", the “war on terrorism” deception is a manipulation supported by an elite consensus, and a cover-up promoted equally by Washington’s political factions and both Republican and Democratic parties.

This myth, which rests on the perpetual fabricated threat of an outside enemy, has been the key to the power wielded by Bush-Cheney. It remains at the core of every official and unofficial decision made by this criminal regime, and its complicit bipartisan Washington partners. The “terrorist” threat to the US homeland, and its many propaganda variations, are now embedded fixations in the American psyche, reinforced by endless corporate media bombast.

The Washington consensus has remained united behind the lies and cover-up of 1) the atrocities of 9/11, a US-led false flag operation, 2) the fact that “Al-Qaeda” is an Anglo-American military-intelligence covert operation, and 3) the use of “anti-terrorism” as a pretext to invade and conquer Afghanistan and Iraq, and its use as the justification for future war across the Middle East and Central Asia, Africa, and other vital geostrategic regions.

Which candidate will be the most effective mass murderer?

Clinton, McCain and Obama are backed by hawkish national security teams headed by some of the world’s master war criminals (Kissinger, Brzezinski, Albright, etc.).These elite connections, and their ramifications, which promise the deepening of the war, remain unaddressed and ignored.

John McCain is deeply corrupt and ruthless -- the perfect extension of Bush-Cheney. McCain’s participation in the 1980s savings and loan scandal, as a member of the infamous Keating Five, is a matter of historical fact. Also a matter of record are McCain’s brutal views on war and killing, which are best exemplified by his 2001 op-ed, War is Hell. Now Let's Get On With It.

Despite their inexplicable reputations as liberals, Democratic presidential hopefuls Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, are now locked in a bitter and destructive struggle over who is the more Bush/Cheney-esque; who is the superior “anti-terrorist” and protector of “American security."

Clinton and Obama have both repeated the same slippery and all too familiar “war on terrorism” deceptions favored by the elite neoliberal faction:

“The Bush administration has failed to fight the ‘real war on terrorism’ begun after 9/11.”

“Mismanagement and blunders of the war in Iraq have created radical jihadist insurgencies that will the destroy the United States.”

“The Iraq mistake has distracted us from fighting the ‘real’ war on terrorism.”

“We should declare war on Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, which harbor the real ‘terrorists’ who attacked us on 9/11.”

“The Iraq distraction has prevented us from capturing Osama.”

“The world was united after 9/11, but Bush squandered it all.”

Other variations popular with the Clinton and Obama camps include:

“Al-Qaeda is reforming in Afghanistan, because of Bush policy failures, and must be dealt with.”

“Iran has become increasingly radical and dangerous because of Bush’s Iraq policy, and now must be dealt with.”

Both Clinton and Obama repeat bald-faced lies about “bringing troops home," when it is clear that their agenda will do neither. US bases in Iraq are permanent. Some troops could be redeployed, but the US geostrategic foothold in the region is permanent -- and they know it.

Both enthusiastically support war waged under the NATO banner, the US-backed Kosovo criminal apparatus (created by the Bill Clinton administration), and other atrocities.

In a telling exchange during a recent debate, Clinton and Obama each kissed the feet (and other body parts) of the powerful AIPAC war lobby, declaring Israel and Israeli security “sacrosanct," leaving no doubt that a presidency under either of them promises a continuation of genocidal Middle East policy.

The gutter tactics of Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton’s recent primary victories in Texas and Ohio were the result of gutter politics directly out of the Karl Rove playbook. Clinton has stooped to every trick in this book, and the most below-belt attacks and open lies in recent memory.

Clinton’s penchant for fear-mongering is exemplified by the now-infamous "Red Phone" Ad. In this malodorous work, endorsed by the right wing and hailed as a smashing success by venal Clinton strategists, Obama’s ability to deal with a 3 a.m. “international security” crisis is called into question.

Here again, the 9/11 “terrorism” lie is placed front and center, obliterating every other issue.

The peevish Clintons are so hungry for power, that they destroy the Democratic Party, and hand the White House to the Republicans and Bush-Cheney-McCain, to achieve their objective. Clearly, the beneficiaries are the Republicans, and Bush-Cheney-McCain.

It is also no surprise that Clinton’s Texas and Ohio success was assisted by orchestrated conniving by right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh. Armed with the certainty that McCain is already the Republican nominee, Limbaugh and other fanatical right-wingers swarmed to cast votes for Clinton in “cross-over” states. Limbaugh’s stated goal was to “bloody up” Obama (perceived by the right wing to be more liberal and more dangerous), force the Democrats deeper into self-destruction “for fun," making a McCain victory that much more certain.

This is not the first time Clinton has benefited from shenanigans (and Republican help), nor will it be the last. Her New Hampshire primary results were manipulated, giving her a surprise victory despite exit polls favoring Obama by big margins. Clinton has continued to bully and intimidate her peers in the Congress (her “super delegates”), and force the Democratic Party into giving her delegates from Florida and Michigan, despite the party’s rules that do not permit delegates from those uncontested states.

Of course, it is no coincidence that criminal activity saves a Clinton or a Bush every time one faces political defeat. The political and criminal connection that the Clinton faction shares with the Bushes is a matter of historical fact, going back to their criminal activities in Arkansas. The Bush-Clinton milieu has cooperatively ruled the United States for decades.

In fact, a McCain-Clinton ticket, with Jeb Bush and other intelligence-connected neocons in their administration, would offer the most honest representation of what the American empire really is.

Obama’s support for war and death squads

Despite his stirring rhetoric, razor sharp intellect and immensely appealing persona, Barack Obama’s foreign policy agenda is virtually identical to that of Bush-Cheney-McCain and Clinton, including his approach to the “war on terrorism." The differences in nuance, over which a bitter campaign is being fought, are slight.

Obama has repeated his earlier promise to take unilateral military action to “take out terrorists” anywhere in the world, where “actionable intelligence” identifies terrorists, and governments (where these terrorists are found) fail to act. This is no different than existing Bush-Cheney policy. In a recent debate, Obama stated that he would send troops back into Iraq (after a hypothetical pullout) if, hypothetically, “Al-Qaeda reforms in Iraq."

As reported by Jeremy Scahill, author of Blackwater: The Rise of the World’s Largest Mercenary Army, Obama has even expressed support for continuing to outsource war-related activities to Blackwater USA. This itself should eliminate any notion that Obama is in any way “antiwar," or anti-criminality.

An Obama presidency would offer a soothing and momentary illusion of false hope to many Americans.

But if recent events are any indication, even false hopes will be squashed, well before a national election contest begins.

Every election in modern US history has been a criminal manipulation, choreographed and rigged by political elites and performed by handpicked elite puppets, each backed by their teams of corrupt war criminals, intelligence/security “advisors” and think tank assets. The 2008 affair will be no different.

It is still a fact that corporations (primarily connected to the Republican political apparatus) control the American vote, and with increasing technological sophistication: Diebold, ESS, Sequoia, and SAIC. In fact, new generations of their machines will be used in 2008.

Democratic Party “war on terrorism” complicity in Congress

In activities paralleling the red herrings bandied about by the presidential campaigns, the bipartisan consensus in the US Congress is demonstrating (again) that it is will not act to stop Bush-Cheney on domestic surveillance. Congressional Democrats are also unable to muster meager opposition of any kind to Bush-Cheney’s Iraq war.

The Iraq Redeployment Act, pushed by Senator Russ Feingold, is a perfect example of Democratic Party ignorance and complicity. Feingold’s bill limits funding, except for “hunting Al-Qaeda terrorists," and for “training Iraqi troops to fight Al-Qaeda."

Given that the “hunt for Al-Qaeda” has been the eternal bipartisan consensus pretext for US geostrategy, and given that “Al-Qaeda” is blamed for the host of Iraq problems (including, but not limited to, “insurgencies”), the Feingold bill essentially accommodates continued funding for eternal war.

The Feingold bill, like the rest of Democratic Party's “war on terrorism” rhetoric is the definition of a zero-sum charade.

The presidential campaign to hell

Without an end to the “terrorism” lie, there will be no end to the “war on terrorism."

Given the intensity with which this lie is being wielded by Clinton, McCain and Obama, and with the Anglo-American empire’s very survival at stake, clearly there will be no end to war, no matter who is the next White House occupant.
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline MikiQuick123

Fear and War
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2008, 08:01:15 PM »

By Larry Chin

Global Research, March 7, 2008
Online Journal 

The 2008 US presidential charade has already been decided. Come November, the next White House occupant (who will be installed via political malfeasance, computer vote theft and other election “irregularities”) will be the puppet who proves to be the most effective in echoing Bush-Cheney’s “war on terrorism” lies, and expanding the Bush-Cheney “national security” agenda.

The American populace will bow to the “next Bush” who will “keep them safe” from “Islamic jihadists." Facing a new and increasingly brutal regime (probably under McCain), many brain-addled Americans will be stunned that “it is happening all over again," oblivious to the fact that their own acquiescence helped make it possible.

Washington’s bipartisan consensus “war on terrorism” deception

Amply demonstrated by the rhetoric of each of the prospective US presidential candidates, the “terrorism” lie is also the key to the election. The candidates know that the ill-informed US population remains petrified, and still thoroughly manipulated by fear of “another 9/11."

As exhaustively detailed by Michel Chossudovsky, author of America’s “War on Terrorism," and in "Washington's consensus al-Qaeda deception", the “war on terrorism” deception is a manipulation supported by an elite consensus, and a cover-up promoted equally by Washington’s political factions and both Republican and Democratic parties.

This myth, which rests on the perpetual fabricated threat of an outside enemy, has been the key to the power wielded by Bush-Cheney. It remains at the core of every official and unofficial decision made by this criminal regime, and its complicit bipartisan Washington partners. The “terrorist” threat to the US homeland, and its many propaganda variations, are now embedded fixations in the American psyche, reinforced by endless corporate media bombast.

The Washington consensus has remained united behind the lies and cover-up of 1) the atrocities of 9/11, a US-led false flag operation, 2) the fact that “Al-Qaeda” is an Anglo-American military-intelligence covert operation, and 3) the use of “anti-terrorism” as a pretext to invade and conquer Afghanistan and Iraq, and its use as the justification for future war across the Middle East and Central Asia, Africa, and other vital geostrategic regions.

Which candidate will be the most effective mass murderer?

Clinton, McCain and Obama are backed by hawkish national security teams headed by some of the world’s master war criminals (Kissinger, Brzezinski, Albright, etc.).These elite connections, and their ramifications, which promise the deepening of the war, remain unaddressed and ignored.

John McCain is deeply corrupt and ruthless -- the perfect extension of Bush-Cheney. McCain’s participation in the 1980s savings and loan scandal, as a member of the infamous Keating Five, is a matter of historical fact. Also a matter of record are McCain’s brutal views on war and killing, which are best exemplified by his 2001 op-ed, War is Hell. Now Let's Get On With It.

Despite their inexplicable reputations as liberals, Democratic presidential hopefuls Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, are now locked in a bitter and destructive struggle over who is the more Bush/Cheney-esque; who is the superior “anti-terrorist” and protector of “American security."

Clinton and Obama have both repeated the same slippery and all too familiar “war on terrorism” deceptions favored by the elite neoliberal faction:

“The Bush administration has failed to fight the ‘real war on terrorism’ begun after 9/11.”

“Mismanagement and blunders of the war in Iraq have created radical jihadist insurgencies that will the destroy the United States.”

“The Iraq mistake has distracted us from fighting the ‘real’ war on terrorism.”

“We should declare war on Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, which harbor the real ‘terrorists’ who attacked us on 9/11.”

“The Iraq distraction has prevented us from capturing Osama.”

“The world was united after 9/11, but Bush squandered it all.”
Other variations popular with the Clinton and Obama camps include:

“Al-Qaeda is reforming in Afghanistan, because of Bush policy failures, and must be dealt with.”

“Iran has become increasingly radical and dangerous because of Bush’s Iraq policy, and now must be dealt with.”
Both Clinton and Obama repeat bald-faced lies about “bringing troops home," when it is clear that their agenda will do neither. US bases in Iraq are permanent. Some troops could be redeployed, but the US geostrategic foothold in the region is permanent -- and they know it.

Both enthusiastically support war waged under the NATO banner, the US-backed Kosovo criminal apparatus (created by the Bill Clinton administration), and other atrocities.

In a telling exchange during a recent debate, Clinton and Obama each kissed the feet (and other body parts) of the powerful AIPAC war lobby, declaring Israel and Israeli security “sacrosanct," leaving no doubt that a presidency under either of them promises a continuation of genocidal Middle East policy.

The gutter tactics of Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton’s recent primary victories in Texas and Ohio were the result of gutter politics directly out of the Karl Rove playbook. Clinton has stooped to every trick in this book, and the most below-belt attacks and open lies in recent memory.

Clinton’s penchant for fear-mongering is exemplified by the now-infamous "Red Phone" Ad. In this malodorous work, endorsed by the right wing and hailed as a smashing success by venal Clinton strategists, Obama’s ability to deal with a 3 a.m. “international security” crisis is called into question.

Here again, the 9/11 “terrorism” lie is placed front and center, obliterating every other issue.

The peevish Clintons are so hungry for power, that they destroy the Democratic Party, and hand the White House to the Republicans and Bush-Cheney-McCain, to achieve their objective. Clearly, the beneficiaries are the Republicans, and Bush-Cheney-McCain.

It is also no surprise that Clinton’s Texas and Ohio success was assisted by orchestrated conniving by right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh. Armed with the certainty that McCain is already the Republican nominee, Limbaugh and other fanatical right-wingers swarmed to cast votes for Clinton in “cross-over” states. Limbaugh’s stated goal was to “bloody up” Obama (perceived by the right wing to be more liberal and more dangerous), force the Democrats deeper into self-destruction “for fun," making a McCain victory that much more certain.

This is not the first time Clinton has benefited from shenanigans (and Republican help), nor will it be the last. Her New Hampshire primary results were manipulated, giving her a surprise victory despite exit polls favoring Obama by big margins. Clinton has continued to bully and intimidate her peers in the Congress (her “super delegates”), and force the Democratic Party into giving her delegates from Florida and Michigan, despite the party’s rules that do not permit delegates from those uncontested states.

Of course, it is no coincidence that criminal activity saves a Clinton or a Bush every time one faces political defeat. The political and criminal connection that the Clinton faction shares with the Bushes is a matter of historical fact, going back to their criminal activities in Arkansas. The Bush-Clinton milieu has cooperatively ruled the United States for decades.

In fact, a McCain-Clinton ticket, with Jeb Bush and other intelligence-connected neocons in their administration, would offer the most honest representation of what the American empire really is.

Obama’s support for war and death squads

Despite his stirring rhetoric, razor sharp intellect and immensely appealing persona, Barack Obama’s foreign policy agenda is virtually identical to that of Bush-Cheney-McCain and Clinton, including his approach to the “war on terrorism." The differences in nuance, over which a bitter campaign is being fought, are slight.

Obama has repeated his earlier promise to take unilateral military action to “take out terrorists” anywhere in the world, where “actionable intelligence” identifies terrorists, and governments (where these terrorists are found) fail to act. This is no different than existing Bush-Cheney policy. In a recent debate, Obama stated that he would send troops back into Iraq (after a hypothetical pullout) if, hypothetically, “Al-Qaeda reforms in Iraq."

As reported by Jeremy Scahill, author of Blackwater: The Rise of the World’s Largest Mercenary Army, Obama has even expressed support for continuing to outsource war-related activities to Blackwater USA. This itself should eliminate any notion that Obama is in any way “antiwar," or anti-criminality.

An Obama presidency would offer a soothing and momentary illusion of false hope to many Americans.

But if recent events are any indication, even false hopes will be squashed, well before a national election contest begins.

Every election in modern US history has been a criminal manipulation, choreographed and rigged by political elites and performed by handpicked elite puppets, each backed by their teams of corrupt war criminals, intelligence/security “advisors” and think tank assets. The 2008 affair will be no different.

It is still a fact that corporations (primarily connected to the Republican political apparatus) control the American vote, and with increasing technological sophistication: Diebold, ESS, Sequoia, and SAIC. In fact, new generations of their machines will be used in 2008.

Democratic Party “war on terrorism” complicity in Congress

In activities paralleling the red herrings bandied about by the presidential campaigns, the bipartisan consensus in the US Congress is demonstrating (again) that it is will not act to stop Bush-Cheney on domestic surveillance. Congressional Democrats are also unable to muster meager opposition of any kind to Bush-Cheney’s Iraq war.

The Iraq Redeployment Act, pushed by Senator Russ Feingold, is a perfect example of Democratic Party ignorance and complicity. Feingold’s bill limits funding, except for “hunting Al-Qaeda terrorists," and for “training Iraqi troops to fight Al-Qaeda."

Given that the “hunt for Al-Qaeda” has been the eternal bipartisan consensus pretext for US geostrategy, and given that “Al-Qaeda” is blamed for the host of Iraq problems (including, but not limited to, “insurgencies”), the Feingold bill essentially accommodates continued funding for eternal war.

The Feingold bill, like the rest of Democratic Party's “war on terrorism” rhetoric is the definition of a zero-sum charade.

The presidential campaign to hell

Without an end to the “terrorism” lie, there will be no end to the “war on terrorism."

Given the intensity with which this lie is being wielded by Clinton, McCain and Obama, and with the Anglo-American empire’s very survival at stake, clearly there will be no end to war, no matter who is the next White House occupant.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"-Edmund Burke

Offline bigron

Slurring Obama (and Muslims)
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2008, 08:59:27 AM »
Slurring Obama (and Muslims) 

http://aljazeera.com/news/newsfull.php?newid=95412
12/03/2008 12:09:00 PM GMT

The smears against Barack Obama are clearly bigoted and offensive, to Muslims and others.

By Ari Berman

The right wing smear campaign against Barack Obama is intensifying, with false claims that the Christian, patriotic Senator actually harbors a secret Muslim history and hates America so much he won't even say the pledge of allegiance. The effort has morphed from Internet rumblings and chain emails to high profile attacks from the Republican party this month -- before Obama has even locked up the nomination.

In the past week, a state Republican Party used the smear in a press release titled "Anti-Semites for Obama" -- which it later revised; a radio host raised the innuendo while speaking at a John McCain rally -- McCain swiftly apologized for the remark; and Republican Congressman Jack Kingston went on national television to falsely claim that Obama "would not say the pledge of allegiance." Kingston also whined that Obama does not wear an American flag pin, drawing an MSNBC anchor to note Kingston was also pin-less. "I will wear one and I have worn one!" Kingston retorted.

So far, the Obama Campaign has effectively battled the multi-pronged smear with several tacks. Obama often preempts the charges in campaign speeches; his aides circulate fact sheets and ply voters with letters from clergy and generals; and his Internet team bought Google ads targeting smear searches, in order to draw the curious to a fact page with videos of Obama reciting the pledge on the Senate floor. The campaign's anti-propaganda ranges from the comically blunt, like a November announcement that "Obama Is a Patriot Who Loves His Flag and His Country," to fairly thoughtful offerings, like a video message from a minister at Obama's church, sharing her experience with confusion about his faith. The minister, Jane Fisler Hoffman, explains how she truth-squaded a woman who told a Muslim man that Obama was also Muslim:

"We overheard it and jumped in and said two things: First of all, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being Muslim. But second of all, Senator Obama does not happen to be Muslim. He's a Christian and he's a member of our church."

The "Fact Check" video drew over 55,000 views on YouTube, since the campaign promoted it last month. Hoffman closes by noting one predicament of rebutting the lies about Obama's religion: "We don't want to go around saying, ‘heck no he's not a Muslim!' -- as if that was a bad thing. It's not a bad thing. There are great Muslim people, but he doesn't happen to be – he's a Christian."

And apart from the smear, Obama also speaks out on bigotry against a range of groups, including Muslims and immigrants. In a major speech this month, for example, Obama criticized the exploitation of fear to "turn" people against each other. "Fear can cloud our judgment. And suddenly we start scapegoating ... immigrants, or people who don't look like us, or Muslims -- because our own lives aren't going well," he said, urging the audience to change that climate by standing up for higher principles.

Thus it was surprising to read Naomi Klein's argument in the current issue of Nation:

So far, Obama's campaign has responded with aggressive corrections that tout his Christian faith, attack the attackers and channel a cooperative witness before the House Un-American Activities Committee. "Barack has never been a Muslim or practiced any other faith besides Christianity," states one fact sheet. "I'm not and never have been of the Muslim faith," Obama told a Christian News reporter. Of course Obama must correct the record, but he doesn't have to stop there. What is disturbing about the campaign's response is that it leaves unchallenged the disgraceful and racist premise behind the entire "Muslim smear": that being Muslim is de facto a source of shame. Obama's supporters often say they are being "Swiftboated," casually accepting the idea that being accused of Muslimhood is tantamount to being accused of treason.

True, they have aggressively corrected the record. But from the candidate on down, this campaign has also emphasized that there is nothing wrong with being a Muslim.

Yet Klein believes Obama must go further. "What he has never done," she writes, is "denounce the attacks themselves as racist propaganda, in this case against Muslims." The smears are clearly bigoted and offensive, to Muslims and others, and I think the campaign has denounced them as racist propaganda. But even if people expect more, in good faith outrage, let's remember that this is also bigger than Islam.

Like other right wing character assassination, the smear campaign is not simply aimed at the portion of the public exercised about Islam or the pledge of allegiance, anymore than swiftboating was only for the Vietnam generation. (About half of Americans do say they would be "less likely" to back a Muslim for president -- a summer poll showed 7% think Obama is Muslim -- while half say the same about a candidate over 70.) The larger imperative is to undermine the character, credibility and honesty of the candidate, developing a resilient narrative to poison media coverage and stoke fundamental doubts about anything the candidate says.

Just as Gore was attacked as a "serial exaggerator" and Kerry was presented as a man who "misrepresents" his record, this smear suggests that Obama has something to hide. Just listen to the smear operatives. Long after CNN debunked a false story about Obama attending a Muslim school from a right wing website, the site's editor told The Washington Post that "Muslim heritage" was "not so much" the issue.

The real issue, he claimed, was Obama's supposed "concealment and deception" about his youth. The wingnut and his website have no credibility, but the response previews the playbook here. With such brutal slurs, it is understandable that the Obama Campaign is focused on responding as bluntly and unambiguously as possible.

-- Ari Berman, based in Washington, DC, is a contributing writer for The Nation magazine.

Copyright © 2008 The Nation

Offline bigron

The U.S., Russia and the spinoff from Iran
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2008, 07:29:37 AM »
The U.S., Russia and the spinoff from Iran 

14/03/2008 12:51:00 AM GMT
http://aljazeera.com/news/newsfull.php?newid=97029

One possible reason the United States needs an anti-missile shield in Europe is that an invasion of Iran is still being planned.

By Christopher King

The UK media have begun speculating about a return to the Cold War. It seems that the Russians are unhappy and have begun flying air force missions outside their territory again. They’re talking about installing missiles aimed at Europe. The reason? The USA wants to build an anti-missile shield to protect Europe from "rogue" state, like Iran. Poland is to take U.S. missile bases. Radar facilities are to be located in the Czech Republic.

Can we seriously believe that Europe needs a defence against Iranian missiles? If we were to need one, surely the European Union would initiate the project through NATO, whereas the USA has made agreements direct with the Polish and Czech governments without consulting the EU. Why should the USA want a missile shield in Europe? Let’s dismiss the Bush administration’s reasons before we start, although they have mentioned Iran. Moreover, the golden rule is that the USA never acts in others’ interests – only its own.

The background to this is the state of the U.S. economy, which is now in long-term decline. The USA has very little oil left – 20 billion barrels against Iran’s 136, Iraq’s 115 and Russia’s 60. At current rates of extraction its 20 billion will last only 12 years and it currently imports 60 per cent of its requirements. U.S. manufacturing is increasingly uncompetitive in the world market. Moreover, the U.S. current account deficit is at record levels, that is, the USA is spending much more externally than it is earning. This cannot go on indefinitely and a painful adjustment is ahead. I have discussed elsewhere that the Iraq invasion was based on the need for cheap oil to help sustain U.S. competitiveness and the U.S. lifestyle.

One possible reason for needing a missile shield is, therefore, that an invasion of Iran is still being planned. A sudden, short time-scale event would be needed, for example, an attack by Israel, a provocation or false flag incident that could be spun as an attack on NATO. Public opinion will not now accept reasons of the sort given for the Afghanistan and Iraq invasions. The Polish and Czech installations could also serve to raise the stakes in anticipation of Russian opposition to an invasion. It is not clear at present what the precise role of these missiles might be. On present public knowledge, they appear to be the first move in a plan to seize the oil resources of Iran and protect existing gains in Iraq. As for the Iranian missile threat, Iranian missiles do have the range to reach U.S. bases in Poland and Western Europe but even if accurate enough to hit them, would do little damage without nuclear warheads – which the Iranians do not have. The idea of Iran attacking Europe outside U.S. bases is ridiculous.

In the meantime, a valuable incidental effect is to irritate Russia. The Russian political and economic situations are enormously improved since the Cold War, although they still have some way to go. The Russians need incentives to continuing their civilizing trend. Europe is becoming increasingly dependent on Russia for energy, and relations are reasonably good. It is conceivable that the EU might work toward making broader economic treaties with Russia – a free trade zone, for example. This would not necessarily suit the USA. Such a market would boost prosperity and economic power for the region but would reduce the economic importance and political influence of the USA to Europe. Russia’s reactions to having anti-missile missiles placed on EU territory enables the USA and others with an interest in instability to portray the Russians as starting another cold war – which is exactly what is being said at present.

This might be a lot of fun for Poles and Czechs who remember the old Soviet Union days and want to thumb their noses at Russia from within NATO, but it is a very dangerous and unproductive game in the long term. They are obstructing further rapprochement and involving the EU in potentially enormous problems. The Eastern European countries are gaining great advantages as members of the EU. It is incomprehensible that they should undertake unilateral agreements without consultation with the EU and with the benefit of the EU as a whole in mind. Some reciprocity seems to be in order. As we know, the USA is willing to contemplate the use of nuclear weapons against Iran. We also know that the course of warfare is highly unpredictable. In the Cold War days there used to be talk of a tactical or limited nuclear war. That was code for a nuclear exchange on German territory. The Poles and Czechs should reflect on that.

Tension with Russia doubtless plays well with the American public who probably know as much about that distant country as they do about Iraq and are accustomed to thinking of Russia as an enemy. This justifies a continued high level of military spending, as well as distracting from domestic problems that are at present intensifying daily. As we have seen from the Iraq and Afghanistan invasions, defence spending is the best possible means of transferring public funds into private pockets.

This opening move involving Eastern European missiles is too clever to originate with George Bush’s team. One might speculate that the intelligence agencies have re-established their authority by their National Intelligence Estimate contradicting the President on Iran’s nuclear programme. These people have Cold War experience of the Russians as predictable, conservative and safe (unless pushed too far; the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis and near nuclear war arose from U.S. expectations that the Russians should tolerate U.S. missiles in Turkey and elsewhere on their borders whereas they would not accept Russian missiles in Cuba). Apparently, they now judge that the Russians will tolerate a little tension and escalation without any active retaliation.

Although the USA has a long record of invasion and destabilization of other countries, the Iraq war and the campaign aimed at attacking Iran surely mark a tipping point. This is the point at which it is undeniable that the USA has chosen to sustain its economy by means of direct military conquest and occupation rather than by peaceful business and trading according to international rules. That the USA has abandoned the standards of civilized behaviour is further evidenced by the legalization of torture. Its Central Intelligence Agency and military personnel accept neither the laws of other countries nor the laws of the USA itself in their dealings with other nations. They operate outside law. The overt, unashamed creation of the Guantanamo Bay Prison, its associated trials and “extraordinary rendition” are the material evidence of the USA’s attitude to other nations, the rule of law and human rights.

It is a disgrace to the United Kingdom that it has not only cooperated with the USA in these attitudes and adventures, but under our present government and Parliament it has enthusiastically embraced them. As this is what the “special relationship” with the USA has become, it is time to sever it and commit ourselves fully to our place in Europe and good relations with Russia. Yes, we will lose further autonomy, the EU is inefficient, there’s nepotism, cheating and it has never had its financial accounts approved. Nevertheless, Europe tolerates all this because it is better than the wars that have twice devastated the continent. The Russians also know what war on their territory means but the USA has never known an invader. Its people cannot conceive the death and suffering that they have inflicted on the undeserving people of Iraq, not for democracy – but for oil.

To visualize what they have done to Iraq, Americans might imagine their destroyed World Trade Centre – but a thousand times worse.

-- Christopher King is a retired consultant and lecturer in management and marketing. He lives in London, UK. This article appeared in Redress Information & Analysis.

-- Middle East Online

Offline creat3d

Calling all Montreal/Quebec patriots
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2008, 02:14:45 PM »
Just got this from Montreal 9/11 Truth:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Everyone,

Our documentary film on the S.T.M.'s suspicious and malodorous contract with a firm with very close ties to foreign intelligence services should be up on our website by this weekend.

After speaking to Robert Lewis last night I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible for a very fruitfull meeting in about a week or so in the cafeteria of UQAM/University.  For those who don't know, Robert has initiated in getting the 3rd edition of Loose Change to be presented on the big theatre screen at Concordia University. With your support I'm sure we could fill this 700 seater.

In addition, we'd like to discuss a project that Robert is working on with other truthers across Canada in getting a caravan to Ottawa for Sept 11, 2008.  People are already in place to set this but we'll need the help of many folks to make this a true success.

I'm considering meeting on Tuesday, March 25 at 19h30 at Berri metro. The meeting point will be upstairs, in the center, at the very top where the ticketbooths are, right before going through the turnstiles [aka the "puck"]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The STM (Montreal's subway and bus agency) gave a contract for their entire security systems to Verint (US/Israeli company), the same bastards that were in charge of London's subways on 7/7... without any public bidding for local companies. Needless to say, as a regular subway user (and simply as a Montreal resident), this is as outrageous as it is frightening. All we need is a false-flag and the people here will be all up in arms against "evildoers"... We definately don't need this.

Keep your eyes on their website for a documentary they made about it, should be up soon:
http://mtl911truth.org/

Loose Change: Final Cut  will be projected at Concordia University on April 14th.
If you're anywhere near the city/suburbs, please tell 'em you're coming and bring as many people as you can.

Same goes for the meeting on March 25th at Berri Station... we will discuss arrangements for the Ottawa protest on 9/11/08 and promotion for the Loose Change event.

The Verint contract:
http://goodbyecanada.blogspot.com/2007/05/montreal-metro-surveillancecontract.html
The City Auditor who was in attendence at the City Council meeting claims to have never`recieved such a contract and was extremely shocked when he viewed the documents of the accusers (The Canadian Action Party). This means that the money given to Verint did not come from the City of Montreal, but most likely came from some random government slush fund.

Verint:
http://verint.com/corporate/

No stinkin' false-flag in my town, tabarnak!

Offline creat3d

Re: Calling all Montreal/Quebec patriots
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2008, 06:02:23 PM »
Bump. Not sure how many posters/lurkers are from around here... if there's only a handful well that's enough.

Offline rio

Possible False Flag Alert April 4
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2008, 03:27:46 PM »
Here's what we know so far:

The AIPAC spy trial is coming up on April 29, 2008 and top Washington officials are scheduled to testify. We know this will be an embarrasment to both the US and Israel so it's safe to say that neither country wants this. We know they want to kick off a war with Iran and Syria. Daniel Estulin warned of a false flag coming up very soon. Israel is seriously loosing the information war and have stepped up their propaganda via the US State Department. Connect the dots and get the word out.

AIPAC spy case fallout

Israel to hold massive emergency drill

In the face of a possible escalation with Syria and Iran's efforts to obtain a nuclear weapon, parts of the country will shut down next month in what security officials say will be the largest emergency exercise in Israel's history.

The drill, which is being organized by the newly-established National Emergency Authority, will take place over five days starting on Sunday, April 6.

But first, on Tuesday, a first-of-its-kind hospital emergency exercise will take place to see how Ashkelon's Barzilai Medical Center would cope with a Grad missile hitting a five-story hospitalization building and an outpatient clinic's laboratory filled with toxic chemicals and a fire breaking out, requiring patients to be lowered from the roof. Around 100 firemen, 10 fire service vehicles and various other equipment, as well as doctors and nurses, will participate in the drill, to be held between 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.

Preparations for the April exercise are being overseen by Deputy Defense Minister Matan Vilna'i (of Gaza holocaust fame).

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
Re: Possible False Flag Alert April 4
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2008, 05:03:38 PM »
tshtf april 27 2008  >:( :'(
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2008, 06:43:31 PM »

tshtf hits the fan every day in one way or another.  What's special about this day?
"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline Dan

• Change? YOU BE THE CHANGE! Don't HOPE others will
    • Wake Up People
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 06:48:49 PM »
ok goofy number people, ;)

Does the date have any signifigance?

Any old mason or other ritualistic backing?

Dan

ps. just kidding 'bout the goofy thing

My freedom is more important than your good idea.

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state". - Claire Wolfe

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -Rush Limbaugh

The militia is the dread of tyrants and the guard of freeme

Offline 70983

• http://www.conspiracyshirts.com/
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2008, 07:11:53 PM »

Why do you keep saying that?  Give us evidence
Ray McBerry for Governor of Georgia in 2010!  Reclaim the sovereignty of the States!

http://www.georgiafirst.org

Youtube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/RayMcBerry

He has many informative videos advocating his candidacy.

Offline robertcalm

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2008, 07:40:44 PM »
going on about masonic numbers the 7/7 attacks in the uk happend in 2005
2 + 5 = 7   you have 777
it seems they like to kill people when the numbers are right

Offline RadioSilence

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2008, 07:47:54 PM »
April 27th is a Sunday.  That doesn't seem like a high-profile day for high-profile shit to hit the fan.
"Your solution is both fair and democratic ... and I want no part of it."

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2008, 08:41:19 PM »
April 27th is a Sunday.  That doesn't seem like a high-profile day for high-profile shit to hit the fan.

Yeah, it will probably happen on a weekday while the markets are open.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover