***THE OBAMA DECEPTION GOING VIRAL*** #1 Google Video (now censored)

Author Topic: ***THE OBAMA DECEPTION GOING VIRAL*** #1 Google Video (now censored)  (Read 370699 times)

Offline SyStEm0v3r1dE

Re: ***THE OBAMA DECEPTION GOING VIRAL*** #1 Google Video (now censored)
« Reply #1120 on: May 18, 2009, 09:07:43 PM »
at least people are taking notice of course they dont all watch it through but its still grabbing peoples minds

Offline Freeski

« Reply #1121 on: May 18, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »
at least people are taking notice of course they dont all watch it through but its still grabbing peoples minds

Weird, because I can't get enough of this shit... this learning! What a beautifully screwed up place we've got. It's fascinating, yet scary, and equally beautiful at the same time. I'm glad I'm awake.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline SyStEm0v3r1dE

« Reply #1122 on: May 19, 2009, 01:00:28 PM »
yes we are all glad for our awakening now is the time that we must use what we now know to wake up more and more of the people of america they are being lied to and it is now our job to stop it before it destroys america

Offline joe911

• im in love with a fairytale :D
    • alternative media
« Reply #1123 on: May 19, 2009, 08:25:15 PM »
yes we are all glad for our awakening now is the time that we must use what we now know to wake up more and more of the people of america they are being lied to and it is now our job to stop it before it destroys america

me and robin had an idea for a film to introduce people to this sort of stuff,by showing them that the tv lies :)
Join and contribute to our alternate media network!
http://wecansee.co.cc/forum
Join us live: Tuesdays@8:30pm GMT
[/B]
Could you contribute to the making of a short 30min infofilm about the effects of tell-lie vision
http://wecansee.co.cc/news

Offline Freeski

« Reply #1124 on: May 19, 2009, 08:56:08 PM »
me and robin had an idea for a film to introduce people to this sort of stuff,by showing them that the tv lies :)

Do it man!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #1125 on: May 19, 2009, 09:03:22 PM »
That thing would be way over 2 million if Youboob wasnt phuckin with the counts...
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline joe911

• im in love with a fairytale :D
    • alternative media
« Reply #1126 on: May 19, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »
Do it man!

we are going too,ive asked on here a few times if theres people who want to help out let me know  :)
http://wecansee.co.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3
Join and contribute to our alternate media network!
http://wecansee.co.cc/forum
Join us live: Tuesdays@8:30pm GMT
[/B]
Could you contribute to the making of a short 30min infofilm about the effects of tell-lie vision
http://wecansee.co.cc/news

Offline antinwo

Re: Trailer - The Obama Deception - A Film by Alex Jones
« Reply #1127 on: July 04, 2009, 01:40:11 PM »
Yeah, burn em and distribute them.
Of course people will call us racists. Perfect defense for the elite. We can not attack Obama, he is black.
people will not call us racists because olot of the time it is allways a black person who hates brack obomba on the news and he is not even black anyway so I do not know why people call him black he is more white than black.
antinwo

Offline jjzeal

« Reply #1128 on: July 29, 2009, 09:12:42 PM »
hi all. newbie here. wanting to become more aware. ordered the dvd. still watching my old copy of 9/11 road to tyrany. reading all these posts is enlightening to say the least. hope to learn the truth here, as the "general" media seems to beat around the bush and hide too much concerning obama and his agenda.
i'm not naieve, just not very well informed. hoping to change all that soon, right here.

luckee1

« Reply #1129 on: July 29, 2009, 09:33:50 PM »
hi all. newbie here. wanting to become more aware. ordered the dvd. still watching my old copy of 9/11 road to tyrany. reading all these posts is enlightening to say the least. hope to learn the truth here, as the "general" media seems to beat around the bush and hide too much concerning obama and his agenda.
i'm not naieve, just not very well informed. hoping to change all that soon, right here.

Welcome to the prison jjzeal!  Check all the threads to see what all is up.  Many of us are trying to get our reps to audit  the fed. http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=120946.0   I hope your rep has cosponsored   http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=100424.0  Ron Paul's bill to audit the fed.

JTCoyote is in a situation click on my signature below to see more.  Check out all the newbie threads as there is good info in there.

Again Welcome!

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #1130 on: July 29, 2009, 09:56:27 PM »
George Noorey is having a show on the Federal Reserve tonight on Coast 2 Coast AM.

This would be a very appropriate time to call in and tell people about the money bomb.   ;D shameless plug

Make sure to plug the moneybomb site patriotmoneybomb.com

Call-In Phone Numbers and International Access Codes

Western US: 1-800-618-8255 (toll free)
Eastern US: 1-800-825-5033 (toll free)
First time caller: 1-818-501-4721
Wild Card line: 1-818-501-4109 (anyone can call)

International Instructions
Toll Free: (Sprint Direct Access Number)
1-800-893-0903, Press Option 5
Sprint codes here:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/contact

thermitell

« Reply #1132 on: April 21, 2010, 08:12:12 AM »
That thing would be way over 2 million if Youboob wasnt phuckin with the counts...

Yeah! It's already gone super mega viral. The counter should be way higher than it is but google keeps messing around with it :(

Offline Nailer

« Reply #1133 on: April 21, 2010, 06:40:28 PM »
Yeah! It's already gone super mega viral. The counter should be way higher than it is but google keeps messing around with it :(

thermitell

hey
Sent to: Nailer on: Today at 10:49:13 AM Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
are you a communist? you sure sound like one

http://bbs.freetalklive.com

Hey Thermitell , for one I am NOT a communist.  I support the US Constitution 100% and if I have to give my life doing so  I will gladly do so.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Freeski

« Reply #1134 on: April 21, 2010, 11:40:20 PM »
commies are nasty

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #1135 on: February 21, 2011, 05:01:13 AM »
The Obama Deception is evergreen.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell