CPS is attempting to steal our week old child!

Author Topic: CPS is attempting to steal our week old child!  (Read 42095 times)

Offline Kain

CPS is attempting to steal our week old child!
« on: January 25, 2009, 11:43:33 AM »
Alex & staff,

I have sent this story to aaron@infowars.com and have not gotten a response.

Is there any possible way to get a story published about this?

My wife had a home birth of our baby on Sunday the 18th. We had read up on natural childbirth, and had an emergency home birth kit, so we were prepared for this possibility. We had planned on going to our local hospital and having our daughter delivered by my wife’s OBGYN.

Our daughter however had other ideas, and not ten minutes after my wife’s water broke, the baby was crowning. We knew that we would never make it to the hospital in time, and prepared ourselves to deliver the baby.

The birth had no complications, and mother and daughter were doing beautifully.

We called the OBGYN afterwards and explained what happened, and we were instructed to take my wife and our newborn baby (in 6 degree weather) to the local hospital to be examined to make sure everything was ok, which we did.

Both mother and baby got a clean bill of health, and the ER nurses had no concerns.

It was, all in all, the best day of our lives.

This is where it took a turn for the worst, however.

My wife had a small tear that she had to have repaired by her OBGYN, and whilst she was getting this done, the on call ER doctor kept trying to push vaccinations for the baby, which we staunchly refused. He then tried to take our daughter up to the OB ward for ‘observation’, after he himself had said that everything was fine and looking great. We heard him instruct the nurse to take our baby up to the ward, and INFORMED us, that the baby was going to be given a Hepatitis B vaccine, erythromycin eye drops, and a Vitamin K shot.

We again very sternly declined, and the doctor gave us a nasty look and stormed off.

The OBGYN cleared my wife to go home, and so my wife, our daughter, and I went home.

The next morning we had two voicemails from the hospital from someone from the ‘Social Services’ department, which we found a bit strange.

My wife returned the calls, and a woman on the other end stated that she was just calling from the hospital to check on the baby, was she nursing, etc.

Later in the day, about 6:30 PM we had a knock on the door. Thinking that it was my mother in law and sister in law, who were due to arrive in the next few minutes, I just opened the door without looking through the window.

I was greeted by a very stern looking woman with enough papers on a clipboard to kill a small forest. Most likely the handy dandy CPS checklist so that she could record if we had a smudge spot on our cabinet, or a dirty dish in the kitchen sink. I don’t know why these people bother. They lie to make their cases to the judge as a matter of course anyway, since they have immunity from prosecution and personal liability as long as they are employed by CPS.

She said flat out that she was from the CPS, and had received a ‘concerned phone call’, about the safety and welfare of our newborn baby.

I told her that we had relatives coming over any minute to see the newborn baby, and did not invite her in. She just glared at me for a moment, said ‘fine’, and then left.

They have been unrelenting in their harassment of us even though we have given them a signed affidavit of our rights and exemption from vaccination under state law, and even though they have been given notice that they are trespassing and may have a lawsuit filed against them.

They aren’t getting in without a signed warrant. Unlike most people who call themselves ‘Americans’, we know what our rights are, and we will not take this sitting down, nor hand our child over to a pack of pedophile wolves.

Considering that no one even knew our baby was born yet, outside of our immediate and loving family, we found their timely arrival a bit odd. We weren’t reported by any concerned citizen or any such bunk. Here, our daughter hadn’t been alive for more than a day, and already CPS was trying to get their hooks into our baby.

Then it hit me. The ER doctor. He reported us to the CPS for refusing the vaccinations. There is not a mandatory vaccination law in Pennsylvania , and we refuse to give these dangerous injections to our newborn infant. As such, the full force of the American People’s tax dollars will undoubtedly be used against us.

Most of our family has yet to realize the true gravity of the situation, and cannot seem to grasp that CPS is not just ‘doing their job’, but rather, actively trying to steal our daughter. I think perhaps that the idea of an agency that is fishing for things to CPS a child over, or the fact that they’d actually CPS a child because the parents choose to not vaccinate, is something they just simply cannot wrap their brains around. They’ve been indoctrinated very well, it seems.

We just ask people to spread this story and learn what the CPS truly is, and where it’s agenda truly lies… the ultimate destruction and desecration of the traditional American family. And, if anyone is thusly inclined, we ask that kind hearted people pray for us. I’ve never heard of any harm done for too much prayer. :D

Also, if anyone else has experience in fighting these con artists, your stories and advice would be most welcome.

Thank You, and God Bless

J

Post Scriptum: If someone has handy the url for the cases where some high level CPS officials were caught running child rape rings, we’d very much like to print those news articles out and hand them to our local CPS. I looked for them, but the search results came up empty, and I remember seeing them on Infowars and Prisonplanet only a few weeks ago.

“The germ of destruction of our nation is in the power of the judiciary, an irresponsible body – working like gravity by night and by day, gaining a little today and a little tomorrow, and advancing it’s noiseless step like a thief over the field of jurisdiction, until all shall render powerless the checks of one branch over the other and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated.” – Thomas Jefferson

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." - River Tam

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: CPS is attempting to steal our week old child!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 11:47:37 AM »
Concerning CPS and corruption: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=332.0

Concerning vaccines: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=296.0

More:

Family Attorney Blows the Whistle on State Child Protective ...He documents CPS abuses in the July 23, 2007, issue of The New American magazine . ... However, he writes that most people would likely disagree with CPS in ...
www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/110707_a_cps.htm - Similar pages

Pediatricians Demand Annual Flu Shots for Infants as Vaccine ...Dec 31, 2008 ... your children kidnapped by state health authorities (CPS) and you end up in jail, charged with neglecting your child’s health. ...
www.prisonplanet.com/pediatricians-demand-annual-flu-shots-for-infants-as-vaccine-pushing-doctors-descend-into-extremist-quackery.html - Similar pages
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Devotional Soul

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 12:51:53 PM »
Congrats on your new baby!  How awesome to have an unintentional unassisted homebirth!  Good job not letting CPS in and ruining this special time.

I wish I could have told you to not go to the hospital.  There are natural ways to heal small tears.  (Vitamin E oil, aloe vera, seaweed, comfrey, and in bad cases, liquid bandaid or even superglue if nothing else is available.)

As the NWO keeps picking up the pace, I strongly advise to not go to any hospitals unless absolutely necessary.  We will probably be seeing more of the forced vaccination and CPS stealing.  Don't go back to that hospital or those doctors, stick with naturopathic doctors and midwives.

Best wishes in fighting against CPS.  The birth of a child is such a wonderful blessing...they have no right to ruin that.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.   

As for my personal story, I have had two unassisted homebirths.  It took 3 years to get a birth certificate because I refused to bring my healthy kid to a hospital.  Appearantly, people lie about having kids to get welfare, so they didn't believe I had the babies until I went to a doctors to prove it.  The free gov insurance (that I had 'just in case') constantly called me and sent pro-vax propaganda until I really told them off and said that they had to stop harassing me.  Now they leave me alone.   ;)

Good luck fighting CPS and raising children in truth and in good health and protected from the NWO.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 12:58:49 PM »
I've spread the story by submitting it to Reddit. As of speaking, just over 100 guests are currently reading it.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 01:15:45 PM »
Good on you for standing your ground and congrats for the new baby! Please keep us posted of any developments.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 01:22:33 PM »
I've spread the story by submitting it to Reddit. As of speaking, just over 100 guests are currently reading it.

Hi DR,

What is the Reddit link so we can vote it up?
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Zed

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 01:53:44 PM »
Good on you for standing your ground and congrats for the new baby! Please keep us posted of any developments.

+1

& Stay safe
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

Offline psyopagent

• 911truthpedia
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 02:25:34 PM »
A look at http://fightcps.com/ might open some eyes and has stories state specific.  My prayers are with you, and your family, and your newborn baby.  Thank you for sharing this story, despite the painful nature, their actions must stop and documenting is key.

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 02:32:13 PM »
3 Rules of guarding your child against the SS.

A: Do not let them near your child.
B: Do not let them near your child.
C: Do not let them near your child.

Get informed, Get armed, and don't let them on your property. If they come on your property, file charges against them PERSONALLY for trespassing. Do it the way Alex does it, file charges against the PERSON, not the dept they work for.

I say get armed, because there are stories floating around about them swat teaming people. I read a story just a few days ago about a Marine Veteran that was swat teamed, and he dropped 5 of em when they broke in. They didn't have a warrant, and were trespassing on his property. I will fight to the death to defend my step-son.

If you don't stand up for your rights, and the right to raise your child under God, then we will lose that right.

DISSENT!
RESIST!
FIGHT BACK!

God bless you brother!

Offline thadividedsky

• Long Live the Republic. NWO, you're going down.
    • Liberty & Justice
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 03:05:04 PM »
Kain, keep on fighting. You haven't broken any law and in fact, that doctor may have violated HIPPA, so you should look into that as well since the ER doctor didn't have written consent from you nor your wife to disclose any medical information. No warrant was issued for the information so it is a clear violation of your privacy. I'm in a similar situation now.
 I went to the hospital Friday so I could get a doctors note to return to work since my as*hole primary doctor dropped me and refused to write a note. The ER doctor asked me when my last tetanus shot was and if I was up to date on vaccinations. I told him that's none of his business. He wrote that down and told me he was gonna get me up to date and I told him no, if he comes near me with a needle, I'm leaving and going to a different hospital. He got mad and I told him that I am there to have my foot checked and a doctors note to return to work. If I had wanted shots, I would have made an appointment with a clinic. Well yesterday I got a knock on the door and to my surprise it was someone from the health department and a police officer. The woman asked if I was recently in the hospital and I told her that was none of her business and I got an angry look from the cop. She then asked me if my foot was OK and I asked her why she wanted to know. She ignored my question and asked me how my left foot was. I then said, "what if it's my right foot?" She then looked at me coldly and stated "my paperwork states you were hurt at work, the injured part of your body is your left foot. Is that correct?". I then got serious and told her to get the f**k off my property and for her and her friend to call their union reps if they have them and/or their lawyers. She said I had no reason to be angry and I said "oh yeah? well I know of something called HIPPA and you have just informed me that my rights had been violated and that she has opened herself, the officer who had no warrant to be on the property and the bastard doctor at the hospital to lawsuits and that I'm gonna go after everything they own. She tried to calm me down by stating she had done no such thing and I took out my pocket constitution (courtesy of Alex Jones, thanks AJ for giving me the fire to stand up for myself) and read the 4th amendment and then looked at the cop and said "do you have a warrant or a court order to be on my property? if not, then I suggest you either call a judge and get a warrant that is to be backed up with oath and/or affirmation  in a court of law, or leave". He grabbed her by the arm and they walked off onto the sidewalk. Well now I have to appear in court for a hearing on weather I am fit enough to make medical decision on my own. I feel it's a bulls**t waste of my time as well as the courts time. I don't back down when I am messed with. I and ONLY I have the right to make decision on my life, body and health. Ha, I am going to loooooooooooooooooooove suing these people for everything they own. I'm going after the doctors medical license, the cops badge and all 3 of their paychecks as well as retirement. You see, I'm descended from 1 of the founding fathers and I have the same stubbornness as he. I am going to get all the law books I can find and I'm going to go after them from every possible angle I can. Fight fire with fire, they want to use "suggested state protocols", I am going to use case law as well as the constitution. I'm even thinking about possibly taking it up with a constitution lawyer and going to SCOTUS since I feel my civil liberties have been walked all over. They're comming at us from all angles. To give in now is to throw our future generations down the hole. NEVER SURRENDER.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
~Thomas Jefferson

Visit my website. http://www.angelfire.com/ego/trail/index.html

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 03:15:53 PM »
Kain, keep on fighting. You haven't broken any law and in fact, that doctor may have violated HIPPA, so you should look into that as well since the ER doctor didn't have written consent from you nor your wife to disclose any medical information. No warrant was issued for the information so it is a clear violation of your privacy. I'm in a similar situation now.
 I went to the hospital Friday so I could get a doctors note to return to work since my as*hole primary doctor dropped me and refused to write a note. The ER doctor asked me when my last tetanus shot was and if I was up to date on vaccinations. I told him that's none of his business. He wrote that down and told me he was gonna get me up to date and I told him no, if he comes near me with a needle, I'm leaving and going to a different hospital. He got mad and I told him that I am there to have my foot checked and a doctors note to return to work. If I had wanted shots, I would have made an appointment with a clinic. Well yesterday I got a knock on the door and to my surprise it was someone from the health department and a police officer. The woman asked if I was recently in the hospital and I told her that was none of her business and I got an angry look from the cop. She then asked me if my foot was OK and I asked her why she wanted to know. She ignored my question and asked me how my left foot was. I then said, "what if it's my right foot?" She then looked at me coldly and stated "my paperwork states you were hurt at work, the injured part of your body is your left foot. Is that correct?". I then got serious and told her to get the f**k off my property and for her and her friend to call their union reps if they have them and/or their lawyers. She said I had no reason to be angry and I said "oh yeah? well I know of something called HIPPA and you have just informed me that my rights had been violated and that she has opened herself, the officer who had no warrant to be on the property and the bastard doctor at the hospital to lawsuits and that I'm gonna go after everything they own. She tried to calm me down by stating she had done no such thing and I took out my pocket constitution (courtesy of Alex Jones, thanks AJ for giving me the fire to stand up for myself) and read the 4th amendment and then looked at the cop and said "do you have a warrant or a court order to be on my property? if not, then I suggest you either call a judge and get a warrant that is to be backed up with oath and/or affirmation  in a court of law, or leave". He grabbed her by the arm and they walked off onto the sidewalk. Well now I have to appear in court for a hearing on weather I am fit enough to make medical decision on my own. I feel it's a bulls**t waste of my time as well as the courts time. I don't back down when I am messed with. I and ONLY I have the right to make decision on my life, body and health. Ha, I am going to loooooooooooooooooooove suing these people for everything they own. I'm going after the doctors medical license, the cops badge and all 3 of their paychecks as well as retirement. You see, I'm descended from 1 of the founding fathers and I have the same stubbornness as he. I am going to get all the law books I can find and I'm going to go after them from every possible angle I can. Fight fire with fire, they want to use "suggested state protocols", I am going to use case law as well as the constitution. I'm even thinking about possibly taking it up with a constitution lawyer and going to SCOTUS since I feel my civil liberties have been walked all over. They're comming at us from all angles. To give in now is to throw our future generations down the hole. NEVER SURRENDER.

Amen brother, keep up the good work.

Offline barndoor77

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 03:17:55 PM »
I suggest you IMMEDIATELY send the wife and baby on a out of state vacation - the whereabouts  that is none of their business.

Every government agent that comes to the door politely take their name and immediately file a lawsuit against them in court for harrassment and trespassing.

Eventually they should get religion when the whole department is looking at charges.

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 03:22:58 PM »
I just ordered a 30 pack of the "Citizens rule book" from the infowars store. I ran out a couple weeks ago. Keep it up, and hand them out!

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/ciru.html

Offline barndoor77

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 03:24:23 PM »
Amen brother, keep up the good work.

Just goto notes.com and make them up a doctors note that you are fit to goto work.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2009, 03:28:42 PM »
I suggest you IMMEDIATELY send the wife and baby on a out of state vacation - the whereabouts  that is none of their business.
Agreed. The punishment for not playing a game of russian roulette with your child's brain now seems to be having it taken away from you.

Offline barndoor77

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 03:31:05 PM »
People who are having a baby with all respect need to use their head a little more.

The system attacks what it sees.  If they never even knew you had a baby they don't even know to get upset, and trigger the knee jerk reaction.

I cut myself at work, and knew how the system reacts.  So I simply popped out for lunch bandaged myself up and went back to work.  People asked I simply stated - oh it was just a minor cut it quit bleeding.   And then I would change the topic.  I never allowed the system to get into the pissing match it desired.

The system was never given a chance to reflex itself because it never knew there was even a incident.

Deny them the information to begin with.  In otherwords get outside of the system itself.

Does anyone ever know what happened to the couple in Australia that refused the plethora of shots for their baby?

Why do they GET SO CONCERNED ABOUT IT? There must be some rockefeller genetic ass shit in there that they are giving everybody.   I am a firm believer that Alan Watt is right, the ruling elite BELIEVE that they are a separate species under the evolution of Darwanism.  And to ensure it they INSIST that you knock the intelligence of the population down with the shots given at birth when the brain is developing.

Offline jesqueal

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2009, 04:41:51 PM »
Good work and congratulations, fingers crossed the parasitic "service" will look around for easier targets

Offline Mr.Me

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 06:07:34 PM »
I've just submitted this page to stumbleupon. Anyone with politics in their interest will come here and read it.

I hope your battle will serve as a warning to others.

Offline rawiron1

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2009, 06:11:50 PM »
They tried this crap with my mom when she had me and sis.  Mom told them that our pediatritian was taking care of the vaccines.  She had not even talked him about it yet but this was enough to shut them up and get them off her back.

Jason
Jason the Fed

Offline Kain

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2009, 10:14:05 PM »
Thanks everyone for the help in spreading the story and your fantastic support. Alex's listeners really are the greatest bunch of Patriots out there. I salute you!
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." - River Tam

Offline Captain Obvious

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 10:22:28 PM »

Every government agent that comes to the door politely take their name and immediately file a lawsuit against them in court for harrassment and trespassing.

Eventually they should get religion when the whole department is looking at charges.

I second this

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 10:33:18 PM »

I couldn't agree more.  Get the mother and the baby out of harms way.  These people are wicked and they will stop at nothing to get your children.  Never let your guard down.

May God Bless you and your family I will keep you all in my prayers.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline CalebJamesDeLisle

• Without https, your not anonymous either.
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2009, 11:27:10 PM »
I am curious whether a birth certificate was signed. Theoretically the certificate is the consent which leads to the mistreatment.

There is a guy in Canada named Robert Arthur: Menard
he has his baby taken away, and he since has given up all forms of ID and claims (without any disputes) that he is not liable to the civil codes. I think he would have plenty of ideas.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7040453665540929835
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6729904244308031068
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6487575410193274157
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1332808586947111802

http://www.thinkfreeforums.org/index.php    have to sign up :(
http://wiki.thinkfreeforums.org/index.php/Main_Page
http://www.worldfreemansociety.org/
Life is short, smile more! :-D

Historically, it is when the elites begin to go after the creative people and forward thinkers that their empire fails due to lack of ingenuity.

Phennommennonn

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2009, 11:43:50 PM »
Alex & staff,

My wife had a home birth of our baby on Sunday the 18th. We had read up on natural childbirth, and had an emergency home birth kit, so we were prepared for this possibility. We had planned on going to our local hospital and having our daughter delivered by my wife’s OBGYN.

Our daughter however had other ideas, and not ten minutes after my wife’s water broke, the baby was crowning. We knew that we would never make it to the hospital in time, and prepared ourselves to deliver the baby.

We called the OBGYN afterwards and explained what happened, and we were instructed to take my wife and our newborn baby (in 6 degree weather) to the local hospital to be examined to make sure everything was ok, which we did.

Both mother and baby got a clean bill of health, and the ER nurses had no concerns.

My wife had a small tear that she had to have repaired by her OBGYN, and whilst she was getting this done, the on call ER doctor kept trying to push vaccinations for the baby, which we staunchly refused. He then tried to take our daughter up to the OB ward for ‘observation’, after he himself had said that everything was fine and looking great. We heard him instruct the nurse to take our baby up to the ward, and INFORMED us, that the baby was going to be given a Hepatitis B vaccine, erythromycin eye drops, and a Vitamin K shot.

We again very sternly declined, and the doctor gave us a nasty look and stormed off.

The OBGYN cleared my wife to go home, and so my wife, our daughter, and I went home.

The next morning we had two voicemails from the hospital from someone from the ‘Social Services’ department, which we found a bit strange.

My wife returned the calls, and a woman on the other end stated that she was just calling from the hospital to check on the baby, was she nursing, etc.

Later in the day, about 6:30 PM we had a knock on the door. Thinking that it was my mother in law and sister in law, who were due to arrive in the next few minutes, I just opened the door without looking through the window.

I was greeted by a very stern looking woman with enough papers on a clipboard to kill a small forest. Most likely the handy dandy CPS checklist so that she could record if we had a smudge spot on our cabinet, or a dirty dish in the kitchen sink. I don’t know why these people bother. They lie to make their cases to the judge as a matter of course anyway, since they have immunity from prosecution and personal liability as long as they are employed by CPS.

She said flat out that she was from the CPS, and had received a ‘concerned phone call’, about the safety and welfare of our newborn baby.

I told her that we had relatives coming over any minute to see the newborn baby, and did not invite her in. She just glared at me for a moment, said ‘fine’, and then left.

They have been unrelenting in their harassment of us even though we have given them a signed affidavit of our rights and exemption from vaccination under state law, and even though they have been given notice that they are trespassing and may have a lawsuit filed against them.

They aren’t getting in without a signed warrant. Unlike most people who call themselves ‘Americans’, we know what our rights are, and we will not take this sitting down, nor hand our child over to a pack of pedophile wolves.

Considering that no one even knew our baby was born yet, outside of our immediate and loving family, we found their timely arrival a bit odd. We weren’t reported by any concerned citizen or any such bunk. Here, our daughter hadn’t been alive for more than a day, and already CPS was trying to get their hooks into our baby.

Then it hit me. The ER doctor. He reported us to the CPS for refusing the vaccinations. There is not a mandatory vaccination law in Pennsylvania , and we refuse to give these dangerous injections to our newborn infant. As such, the full force of the American People’s tax dollars will undoubtedly be used against us.

Most of our family has yet to realize the true gravity of the situation, and cannot seem to grasp that CPS is not just ‘doing their job’, but rather, actively trying to steal our daughter. I think perhaps that the idea of an agency that is fishing for things to CPS a child over, or the fact that they’d actually CPS a child because the parents choose to not vaccinate, is something they just simply cannot wrap their brains around. They’ve been indoctrinated very well, it seems.

We just ask people to spread this story and learn what the CPS truly is, and where it’s agenda truly lies… the ultimate destruction and desecration of the traditional American family. And, if anyone is thusly inclined, we ask that kind hearted people pray for us. I’ve never heard of any harm done for too much prayer. :D

Also, if anyone else has experience in fighting these con artists, your stories and advice would be most welcome.

Thank You, and God Bless

J

Post Scriptum: If someone has handy the url for the cases where some high level CPS officials were caught running child rape rings, we’d very much like to print those news articles out and hand them to our local CPS. I looked for them, but the search results came up empty, and I remember seeing them on Infowars and Prisonplanet only a few weeks ago.

“The germ of destruction of our nation is in the power of the judiciary, an irresponsible body – working like gravity by night and by day, gaining a little today and a little tomorrow, and advancing it’s noiseless step like a thief over the field of jurisdiction, until all shall render powerless the checks of one branch over the other and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated.” – Thomas Jefferson

kain i too live in Pa. i can tell you that you were wise to refrain from the vax. fyi: when you and i were kids, the immunizations we received were (just for sake of argument no real stats) 35 total lifetime. NOWadays children are receiving triple those dosages. most vaccinations do not begin until several months after the child is born.

to immed vaccinate the child is suspect and you were well within your right to refuse. our dr's here have been spinning the flu/pneumonia vaccines as so the health ins co's.

i know 6 people here whose children are victims of vaccinations - autism and severe at that.

FYI true story; one year ago my friend B's daughter had a baby. I advised B to prolong her grandchilds vaccinations bc in west virginia where they reside - is not only a welfare state but suspect to depop due to social class. the ratio of children in clarksburg wv have 'slow' to low IQ is rising rapidly since 1995.

the daughter didnt heed. B and her daughter went to the health dept for the babys first shots. the health dept ASKED "are you on medicaid"? the daughter said 'yes' the worker then says "oh, i have to take from the blue box then brb".

needless to say B grabbed her daughter and grandchild and hi-tailed it out of there.

sociostudent

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2009, 11:45:55 PM »
Alex & staff,

Thank You, and God Bless

J

The hospitals have their own social workers who cull the nursery to see which mommies and daddies they should "investigate" ; the doctor told the social worker, who called you and when you didn't take the baby in to get the shots, the hospital social worker probably called CPS to do "a more thorough investigation" -- all of this was the result of the doctor's ego.

I agree with the other posters--get out of town, do whatever you need to do at this point to avoid CPS "gaining custody" of your baby (meaning they rip her from her mother's arms while the police hold the father back from doing anything about it....bureaucratic garbage.

Devotional Soul

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2009, 11:55:32 PM »
If you leave home, make sure postpartum mama is kept as stress-free as possible so that her and baby heal well.  This is so important to avoid any complications.

No heavy lifting, limited walking, and laying down as much as possible for the first month.

Offline nustada

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2009, 04:02:38 AM »
Don't delay on that lawsuit, and remember, it will be better to uproot and switch states than to let them touch your kid.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2009, 05:55:00 AM »
I am curious whether a birth certificate was signed. Theoretically the certificate is the consent which leads to the mistreatment.

There is a guy in Canada named Robert Arthur: Menard
he has his baby taken away, and he since has given up all forms of ID and claims (without any disputes) that he is not liable to the civil codes. I think he would have plenty of ideas.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7040453665540929835
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6729904244308031068
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6487575410193274157
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1332808586947111802

http://www.thinkfreeforums.org/index.php    have to sign up :(
http://wiki.thinkfreeforums.org/index.php/Main_Page
http://www.worldfreemansociety.org/

Is that what put him on his mission? I like Menard but had no idea they took his child.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2009, 06:41:38 AM »
Protect her at all costs. If things get hot you should hide her from the Police / CPS.

She is the future.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24227752-26103,00.html

A SYDNEY couple are in hiding after the Department of Community Services (DoCS) took out a court order to have their three-day-old boy vaccinated against hepatitis B. The parents, from Croydon Park, fled their home on Thursday to avoid police and DoCS officers after refusing to have their son vaccinated at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.

They told Fairfax newspapers they believe aluminium in the vaccine can cause him more damage than contracting the disease.

The infant's mother, who is from China, was diagnosed with hepatitis B several years ago, but both parents believe the illness, which can cause liver cancer and cirrhosis, can be managed more effectively than any potential neurological damage from the vaccine.  Vaccinations are not compulsory in Australia but it is NSW Health policy that babies born to hepatitis-B mothers are given the immunoglobulin within 12 hours of birth.

The treatment is followed up with four more doses of the vaccine over six months.

The father, a financial adviser, is seeking an injunction against the court order.

He told Fairfax doctors and midwives on the post-natal ward told him he and his wife would be arrested and they would lose custody of their child if he left the hospital without being vaccinated.

The Supreme Court order, obtained by DoCS, states the baby must be vaccinated by midnight on Thursday but the father is adamant they will stay on the run indefinitely.

The case will be back in court on Monday.

Authorities drop legal bid to force baby's vaccination
http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hwqJQ_HeWgXHMQp7ZDBXvv1l3Ahw
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2009, 08:47:51 AM »
There is no mandatory law, yet these idiots try and turn you into CPS............. So sad.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2009, 09:08:25 AM »
Post on your window, in clear site of your front door (on the inside so it can't be removed):

Private Property
No Tresspassing: Violators will be Prosecuted
Non Resident

Then, when they ask if "this is you," simply say, "No. Do you see the sign in the window?" When they answer that they do, say, "I want you to leave now, and do not come back. Next time you are on my property, I will have you arrested for trespassing."

Put the same sticker on your car. Add to that one these notations:

Man/Woman about private activities
Non-commercial

If they come to your house with a warrant to take your daughter, simply ask to see the paperwork. When you look at it, if your names are in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, simply state that this is not you, that is not the child in the home, and that they need to leave now. The name IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS is a strawman, it's a "corporation." No MAN or WOMAN can be sued in ANY court that currently exists in the USA. Only a PERSON (which is a CORPORATION) can be sued in the kangaroo courts.

Now, you need to immediately rescind the birth certificate. I will post in a few minutes a letter you can use to send to the SS office and to your local "authorities" that informs them that you remove the POWER OF ATTORNEY that you inadvertantly signed when you signed your SSN and birth certificate "applications" for your child (and I suggest your own, too).

So when they ask if KAIN is you... your answer is ALWAYS "NO!" Because your name is (example) Kain, not Citizen KAIN, nor CITIZEN KAIN. It's ONLY Citizen Kain. NOTICE THE CAPS, because they are important!

Let me go find that letter for removing POWER OF ATTORNEY consent unknowingly given when you apply for BC or SSN. It may take me a bit of time, because I've large numbers of files to look through.

The instructions, though, are important. You get 4 copies made. You sign each one in front of a notary and get them notarized. You keep a copy. You send one to the SS office, and you send one to your state and local "authorities." This informs them that they are NOT the POA over you OR your child, because your consent was not informed to begin with, and is now REVOKED.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can with the letter.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline Kain

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2009, 09:50:05 AM »
OK everyone, brain huddle here.

What are the PROS and CONS of having and not having a birth certificate from the state for one's child?

We don't have a SS # yet for our child, nor did we sign paperwork. (Home birth)

We also never signed a birth certificate for the state, as they wouldn't give us one at the hospital since we had a home birth.

The family is seriously pressuring us to get the birth certificate paperwork done, especially the family member who is an attorney, and keeps telling us that our child is in extra danger until we get the birth certificate as we have no way to prove the child is ours.

I mentioned DNA, but apparently that doesn't count! :P

I'll be posting this as a separate thread, as I wanted to ask this of everyone anyway.

Offline Kain

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2009, 10:00:41 AM »
Post on your window, in clear site of your front door (on the inside so it can't be removed):

Private Property
No Tresspassing: Violators will be Prosecuted
Non Resident

What's the Non Resident part for, and won't they try to remove me if I'm a non-resident?

Offline Captain Obvious

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2009, 10:00:49 AM »
OK everyone, brain huddle here.

What are the PROS and CONS of having and not having a birth certificate from the state for one's child?

We don't have a SS # yet for our child, nor did we sign paperwork. (Home birth)

We also never signed a birth certificate for the state, as they wouldn't give us one at the hospital since we had a home birth.

The family is seriously pressuring us to get the birth certificate paperwork done, especially the family member who is an attorney, and keeps telling us that our child is in extra danger until we get the birth certificate as we have no way to prove the child is ours.

I mentioned DNA, but apparently that doesn't count! :P

I'll be posting this as a separate thread, as I wanted to ask this of everyone anyway.

I think you need to choose your battles. Avoiding a birth certificate doesn't really give you any benefit (despite the patriot lore about being an sovereign etc.).

Offline jshowell

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2009, 10:07:18 AM »
I'm in Southeastern PA,  where'd you bring your baby?  My wife and I went with the local midwives with our first two in the hospital, but we didn't know about the vaccines they give the baby immediately and we're trying to have a home birth next time also so we can avoid the social security card. 

Offline Kain

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2009, 10:12:45 AM »
If you have to go to the hospital for anything, be wary. They will smell fresh meat and pounce immediately. The hospital has an on staff 'social worker' (Read: CYS/CPS Caseworker) who makes their living by justifying their existence. If they don't get their quota, they're out of a job. Also nifty are the hefty bonuses paid out to caseworkers for stealing and adopting out your children. They particularily love unmedicated white infants. If this will describe your baby, watch out, as you are THE prime target.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2009, 10:14:56 AM »
Other forms of "proof" of birth (this is about passports, but it tells you what is acceptable as "proof" of birth):

Question: How Can I Apply for a Passport if I Don't Have a U.S. Birth Certificate?

Answer: The U.S. government prefers to issue American passports only to U.S. citizens. You need to prove your citizenship during the passport application process, normally with a U.S. birth certificate. Getting an American passport without a U.S. birth certificate is not impossible, though. The following information comes directly from the U.S. Department of State.

What You Will Need if You do Not Have a Certified Birth Certificate
1. Letter of No Record

Issued by the State including your name, date of birth, which years were searched for a birth record and (the fact) that there is no birth certificate on file for you.

Call the government of the state in which you were born - an online search of that state's website will give you the telephone number for the Department of Vital Records.
2. As many of the following as possible:

Baptismal certificate
Hospital birth certificate
Census record
Early school record
Family bible record
Doctor's record of post-natal care
These documents must be early public records showing the date and place of your birth, preferably created within the first five years of your life.

You may also submit an Affidavit of Birth form DS-10 from an older blood relative, i.e.: a parent, aunt, uncle or sibling who has personal knowledge of your birth. It must be notarized or show the seal and signature of the acceptance agent.

Born Abroad to US Parents
If you were born abroad and do not have a Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certificate of Birth on file, the Department of State has these instructions:

1. If you claim citizenship through birth abroad to one U.S. citizen parent, you will need:

Foreign birth certificate
Proof of citizenship of your U.S. citizen parent
An affidavit of your U.S. citizen parent showing all periods and places of residence or physical presence in the United States and abroad before your birth

2. If you claim citizenship through birth abroad to two U.S. citizen parents, you will need:

Your foreign birth certificate
Parent's marriage certificate
Proof of citizenship of your U.S. parents and an affidavit of your U.S. citizen parents showing all periods and places of residence of physical presence in the United States and abroad before your birth

What is *Not* Proof of Citizenship?
Voter registration cards
Army discharge papers

Source: http://studenttravel.about.com/od/planyourtrip/f/nocertificate.htm

What's the Non Resident part for, and won't they try to remove me if I'm a non-resident?

A "resident" is a person... IE, someone who has submitted to the control of the fake governmental institutions. A "non resident" is someone who is a "citizen" of the USA, NOT a person who is a SUBJECT of the STATE (or FED). When you agree to be a "resident" or agree to be a "person," you are agreeing to be a SUBJECT.

By making it clear that you are not a "resident" (in legal terms), you make it clear that you are not a SUBJECT. All of these words have become legalese for "SUBJECT." If you are a resident, a citizen, a person, etc.; you are a SUBJECT. If you are a MAN (or WOMAN), then you are simply what you and I think of as a "citizen" of the USA. The highest and ONLY law to which you must submit is NOT the CORPORATE courts (which EVERY court in existance in the USA right now is), but only the Constitution of the USA.

I think you need to choose your battles. Avoiding a birth certificate doesn't really give you any benefit (despite the patriot lore about being an sovereign etc.).

It does give you a benefit. It gives you a VERY important benefit. It PREVENTS THE UNLAWFUL POWER OF ATTORNEY. When you sign for a birth certificate, YOU SIGN OVER POWER OF ATTORNEY.

Power of Attorney gives the state/fed COMPLETE ownership of you. You agree to "act as the Strawman." You agree to represent the CORPORATION created under your name. A FAKE, NONEXISTANT corporation, that you agree to act as (including accepting jail time, etc.) when you sign SSN or BC. This grants the state and government equilateral, unequivocal power over you, to arrest, incarcerate, or even kill (or sell) you.

BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS YOUR SLAVE PAPERS. You VOLUNTEER your child to be a SLAVE OF THE GOVERNMENT when you give the government POWER OF ATTORNEY over your child, though getting her a BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Look at a Birth Certificate. IT IS NOT A PERSON, it is a CORPORATION. The birth certificate is ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. The fake CORPORATION is created with the institution of a BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

As noted above, there are various other legal forms of ID. Get a photo of your child, keep it updated, and get the above documents in order. Get babe into a family Bible (get one if you don't have one). Get affidavits from grandparents, etc.

Your attorney relative is obviously NOT awake, so don't take his advice. He works for the CORPORATE COURTS which don't apply to you AT ALL.

When asked if you are "citizen kain," (whatever your real name is) ask to see the paper. If it's in ALL CAPS, it IS NOT YOU, and your answer is NO.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Boubear

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2009, 10:19:12 AM »
Maybe get in touch with these guys.

http://www.freewebs.com/freethechildrencoalition/messagefromthefounder.htm

See if they can help, and give you advice!!

Offline uwaf

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2009, 10:25:10 AM »
I've been awake only 3 years. Two years ago I took my youngest son out of the Indoctrination Centers I had refused booster shots he had to have to enter 7th grade. I had the CDC call my house. They said they were concerned about the "safety" of my child. I gave her a piece of my mind and hung up. Later in the week I received a postcard about meningitis. Haven't heard anything since.

Offline Kain

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2009, 03:20:12 PM »
Maybe get in touch with these guys.

http://www.freewebs.com/freethechildrencoalition/messagefromthefounder.htm

See if they can help, and give you advice!!

Looking at the page now. Thanks for the link!  :)