KIDS FORCED TO WATCH INAUGURATION, & DO REPORT ON OBAMA! WHAT DO I DO?

Author Topic: KIDS FORCED TO WATCH INAUGURATION, & DO REPORT ON OBAMA! WHAT DO I DO?  (Read 14525 times)

Offline buddmann22

I live in Toledo, Ohio & my 3 kids (16, 13 &10) had to watch the inauguration & ceremony in our Toledo Public Schools. My 13 year old daughter is supposed to write a letter to President Obama & my 10 year old is supposed to write 5 facts & 5 opinions on President Obama. what do i tell them so i dont get CSB called on me?

Offline xTruthSeekerx

Re: KIDS FORCED TO WATCH INAUGURATION, & DO REPORT ON OBAMA! WHAT DO I DO?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 12:32:04 pm »
arbeit macht frei fur mein fuhror

Offline buddmann22

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 12:37:47 pm »
what does that mean?

Offline brokenarrow

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 12:38:57 pm »
Have them write those letters and ask Obama about his birth certificate. Also have them ask what he plans to do about the "continuity of government". How about the attack on the second amendment? Just a few ideas ;)
Send lawyers, guns and money
The shit has hit the fan

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 12:39:15 pm »
work will make you free my dictator

heres wiki on it, ie comparing obama to hitler

"Arbeit macht frei" is a German phrase meaning "work brings freedom" or "work shall set you free/will free you" or "work liberates" and, literally in English, "work makes (one) free"

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 12:42:01 pm »
State the obvious: Obama is America's first Arab-American president (Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side. He is 43.75% Arabic, and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side....), he studied at school in Kenya, he's for the war in Iraq, some schools are starting youth brigades in his honor, and he wants to reduce carbon dioxide by 80%.

These are facts, and if you provide the proof of the facts, what can they do?

As for opinions, you could say, I think it's interesting having an Arab-American president, Obama is an internationalist, Obama wants to fight the war on terror with more and more wars, many people want to volunteer to help Obama, and Obama hates carbon dioxide.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 12:44:20 pm »
You write a note to the teachers, stating that you are excusing them from this homework, since YOU are the political teacher of your children.

You have the legal right to do this, and you have the legal right to stand up to the school on your children's behalf-- as well as a moral obligation to do so.

Explain that you put political views as equal to religious views, and teaching these is the job of the parent, not the school.

Have them write those letters and ask Obama about his birth certificate. Also have them ask what he plans to do about the "continuity of government". How about the attack on the second amendment? Just a few ideas ;)

Or as brokenarrow pointed out, you can use this as an opportunity for your children to learn about the 13th amendment, and write some opinions and facts about how his desired mandatory service program violates this amendment. You can use it to help the young one that has to write some facts about Obama to show how the FACT is that Obama's records are all sealed or missing, and that these "facts" about him have been avoided.

The risk here is the possibility of a bad grade. So I guess this is your chance to teach your children to be activists-- or to try to blend in, and to teach them that sometimes being an activist can be the more difficult path, and can sometimes even be scary. Help them make the choice to take a stand even when it's frightening and difficult.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline DarkKnightNomeD

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 12:49:17 pm »
You write a note to the teachers, stating that you are excusing them from this homework, since YOU are the political teacher of your children.

You have the legal right to do this, and you have the legal right to stand up to the school on your children's behalf-- as well as a moral obligation to do so.

Explain that you put political views as equal to religious views, and teaching these is the job of the parent, not the school.

Or as brokenarrow pointed out, you can use this as an opportunity for your children to learn about the 13th amendment, and write some opinions and facts about how his desired mandatory service program violates this amendment. You can use it to help the young one that has to write some facts about Obama to show how the FACT is that Obama's records are all sealed or missing, and that these "facts" about him have been avoided.

The risk here is the possibility of a bad grade. So I guess this is your chance to teach your children to be activists-- or to try to blend in, and to teach them that sometimes being an activist can be the more difficult path, and can sometimes even be scary. Help them make the choice to take a stand even when it's frightening and difficult.

Just tell the Teacher, tell the principle and then say, dont make a big deal of it, no point in arguing and fighting them over this

Offline Nailer

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 01:16:44 pm »
just have your kids write one sentence; A black man was selected president .   ;D
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline cladano

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 01:19:46 pm »
I would have them do the report. Listing out facts about him (birth certificate, not swearing to uphold the constitution, proposed gun ban, ect..). Have them write a letter to Obama asking when will the troops be leaving the middle east, how many new taxes are we going to see in the next year, when will the riots start.  

Offline J. Croft

• FREEDOM GUIDE
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 01:20:54 pm »
I know people whose kids were also forced to watch.  Not only that, they had college professors come in to form "discussion groups". 

The good news is, they were all uniformly bored and didn't pay attention.  They thought it was lame.  And it was.

The fight is still on, act like you're going to win because fighting itself is victory.

Offline brokenarrow

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 01:45:49 pm »
Being you're from Toledo have them ask about the FEMA detention facility over by I-75 in Lima, Ohio.
The shit has hit the fan

Offline Clyde Barrow

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 02:00:02 pm »
I live in Toledo, Ohio & my 3 kids (16, 13 &10) had to watch the inauguration & ceremony in our Toledo Public Schools. My 13 year old daughter is supposed to write a letter to President Obama & my 10 year old is supposed to write 5 facts & 5 opinions on President Obama. what do i tell them so i dont get CSB called on me?

I had to do the same thing for Reagan when I was a kid....
“It is curious - curious that physical courage should be so common in the world, and moral courage so rare”

- Mark Twain

Offline brokenarrow

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 02:06:44 pm »
Here you go.

Dear President Obama,

It has come to my attention that you are a member of the Counsel of Foreign Relations and advised by Zbignew Brezinski. These amongst other things makes you a dangerous candidate and compromises your allegiance to the United States of America and to the American people.

As you know Zbignew Brezinski  is the man who, along with the CIA, funded, trained and organized Osama Bin Laden and cataloged the recruited freedom fighters in a database named "Al-Queada". In his book "The Grand Chessboard" your adviser brags about using these methods to antagonize Russia to invade Afghanistan and provoked them into a war that would eventiually bring them down economically.  

As many C.F.R. members have stated in the past including Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller, a world government run by an "intelligent group of world bankers is preferred to the auto-determination of past centuries". But this contradicts the warnings of founding fathers like Thomas Jefferson who stated "If the American people allow a central bank to issue and regulate the nations currency, they will wake up homeless in the land their forefathers conquered".

As Benjamin Franklin stated "The refusal of King George to allow the colonies to operate an honest money supply is the primary reason for the revolution". Despite this statement you are backed by banking institutions who not only print money for the United States but aspire to print money for the entire world.

We have entrusted the banking cartels since 1913 and seen a dramatic decline in the value of the dollar and standard of living. $100,000 in 1913 has the buying power of roughly $4500 by todays standards. Inflation is not a necessity when the money is backed by things such as gold and silver however you ignore the state of the economy, the foreclosure rates and the destruction of the middle class by not only allowing these cartels to maintain control over America through the Federal Reserve but you stand for policies that will further their agenda of global financial domination.

Therefore I have one question for you. Who do you work for? The banking institutions or the American people and the United States constitution?

Sincerely,

Damn, I like that so much I may send it off to Mr. Obama ;D
The shit has hit the fan

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 03:59:53 pm »
go for it!
"Zbignew Brezinski"

should be:

Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline snafu

• No more time to play patty cake...
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2009, 07:34:58 pm »
hell if you want your kid to pass just have them regurgitate everything u hear on tv, thats the truth to the teachers
Can someone send me some anthrax?

Offline snafu

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 07:53:49 pm »
good find, although i dont believe in the reptilian crap for a minute

You'll love this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoXkTg-Uoz4

Offline snafu

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2009, 08:01:40 pm »
dude, you think that the few billion people in the world who think an invisible man lives in the sky who watches over everything you do, yuo think that those people have the critical thinking skills necessary to figure out the conspiracy being played against them?  not a freaking chance. 

Offline brokenarrow

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2009, 08:50:03 pm »
dude, you think that the few billion people in the world who think an invisible man lives in the sky who watches over everything you do, yuo think that those people have the critical thinking skills necessary to figure out the conspiracy being played against them?  not a freaking chance. 

I just had to put this up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

The shit has hit the fan

Offline snafu

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2009, 08:55:12 pm »
haha yea i love that vid.  bill hicks does a lot of good stuff too
quote author=brokenarrow link=topic=81572.msg464192#msg464192 date=1232761803]

[/quote]

Offline level1online

• Attack Pattern Delta
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2009, 09:07:22 pm »

Looks like the teachers are basically sheeple caught up in all the hype. THAT'S OK!!!

It's very simple, have the kids write their papers in two languages.  First one in TruthSpeak language, second one in SheepleSpeak. 

If you want your kids to get an "A+" from their teacher, turn in the SheepleSpeak paper.

If you want your kids to get a "C-", and possibly be sent to the Principle's office, have them turn in the TruthSpeak paper.

And if you are not familiar with SheepleSpeak, let me refer you to 2 translation guides: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/, http://www.hannity.com/

Offline brokenarrow

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2009, 09:16:16 pm »
haha yea i love that vid.  bill hicks does a lot of good stuff too
quote author=brokenarrow link=topic=81572.msg464192#msg464192 date=1232761803]

My biggest problem is how in the world did one book create dozens of religions and their wars. I believe most organized religions were corrupted long ago by governments to control the population.

doesn't matter ;). That's why religion is so detramental. It divides us. Let our understanding of a global elite ruling the world unite us all. The rest is bullshit anyway. That's what pisses me off about the Zionist crowd, and the Jesuit crowd and the No planes crowd and even the Alex Jones crowd. Who cares about the little details. We have to unite otherwise.. we're f**ked.

Know what I mean?

Exactly!
The shit has hit the fan

Boubear

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2009, 09:21:02 pm »
My kids where made to watch to and we are in Canada.  The whole school watched, from what my children told me.  Thank God, they don't have to do a piece of him, or the school would really hear what I think about them!!!

Tell them exactly what Pheonix said.  Tell them to stay out of it!!

Offline Zed

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2009, 09:30:21 pm »
State the obvious: Obama is America's first Arab-American president (Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side. He is 43.75% Arabic, and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side....), he studied at school in Kenya, he's for the war in Iraq, some schools are starting youth brigades in his honor, and he wants to reduce carbon dioxide by 80%.

I Thought the latest intel was that his mother was Lebanese?
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

Offline brokenarrow

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2009, 09:38:24 pm »
My kids where made to watch to and we are in Canada.  The whole school watched, from what my children told me.  Thank God, they don't have to do a piece of him, or the school would really hear what I think about them!!!

Tell them exactly what Pheonix said.  Tell them to stay out of it!!

Want to know why they watched?

NAU
The shit has hit the fan

Offline BlackPowderBill

• Purchase reloading components
    • BlackPowderBill
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 12:21:39 am »
Guy I work with is pissed also. His daughters go to school just south of Rochester NY.
He called and wrote a letter to the school.
 He called the teacher out because of a bombalone bumper sticker on his car.

Friend said in his letter that he can appreciate the kids watching the ceremonies but the Obama video that followed and MLK book to read was over the line. Went beyond a history lesson into one sided opinion.

FFL, Muzzle Loaders, Lead, Brass n' Bullets
BPBRS on www.GunBroker.com
WWW.BlackPowderBill.com

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2009, 03:56:01 pm »
My biggest problem is how in the world did one book create dozens of religions and their wars. I believe most organized religions were corrupted long ago by governments to control the population.

Exactly!

A book cannot create war, as neither a gun can "murder" somebody.

They are neutral objects.

People create war, and people murder people.

In the case of the Bible, which I am assuming you are alluding to, it doesn't advocate the unjust wars that we see going on in the world today. On the contrary, it opposes them:

From In Defense Of A Gospel Of Peace:

"The vision of peace was set forth in Old Testament. Isaiah looked forward to a day when the lion and the lamb would lay together (Isa. 65:25). Even when God did command war in the Old Testament, he laid certain restrictions, such as condemning those who sought out strength in modern weaponry instead of in the Lord (Isa. 31:1). Both the Law and the Prophets uphold the crossing of the sea in the Exodus as an ideal battle, where God delivered the Israelites even though they had no weapons (Ex. 14:13–14). Coupled with the concept of God’s grace and mercy (Dt. 4:31), God’s original design was peace for his creation (Gen. 1:31; 4:10), and his sorrow for violence in the world (Gen. 6:11), we see that the whole of the Old Testament does not put warfare on a pedestal. The cause and God’s sanctioning of war in the Old Testament is a direct result of human sin and wickedness and could have been avoided and was not the original plan of God.

"Then came Jesus Christ, the New Covenant and his wonderful message of peace and nonviolence, which did not nullify the Law or the Old Testament, but even raised the ethical bar higher. Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matt. 5:9). He instructed us against hatred and said it sowed the seeds of murder in our hearts (Matt. 5:21–24). He told us that instead of seeking revenge through "an eye for an eye" that we should turn the other cheek (Matt. 5:38–42). When he was persecuted and about to be crucified he did not fight back and even prayed for his persecutors (Lk. 23:34). He rebuked Peter for attacking the servant of the High Priest (Matt: 26:52). All throughout the New Testament were are taught about forgiveness, love and peace. Paul and Silas sang praises during their persecution in prison (Ac. 16:25). Paul wrote in his later epistles that he rejoiced in his sufferings (Col. 1:24) and that Christians should repay evil with good (Rom. 12:19–21). Peter, the man who earlier was rebuked by Jesus for drawing his sword wrote later that we should repay evil with a blessing (I Pe. 3:9).

"Yes, the New Testament does tell of a coming day of judgment where the Prince of Peace will lead the final battle (Rev. 19:11–21), but we must also remember that vengeance belongs to God (Dt. 32:35). Nowhere in the Bible did God ever allow people to go to battle without Him at the helm and nowhere is violence and strife outside of that realm condoned. Christians, on the other hand, are told to endure suffering and persecution, love their neighbors and enemies and do good to those who wrong them. The ultimate message of the Bible is that of love, grace and forgiveness, not warfare, destruction and hatred. The above interpretation does nothing to spiritualize or do away with the Old Testament or question the immutable character of God, only to draw attention to interpretive and contextual elements in Biblical study to show that the whole of Scripture, I believe, points to nonviolence."

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2009, 03:57:22 pm »
Write a report on how the Cheif Justice intentionally cited the Oath of Office wrong (obama actually caught on to that and did not repeat it). That will be a good mystery for a few months.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2009, 04:09:34 pm »
Facts?

A: He voted FOR the illegal bailout which has ruined America, thus he is a traitor.
B: He is an illegal alien in the country which he resides.
C: He got $600k+ from goldman sacs to vote for the banker takeover bill, which is bribery.
D: He is a NWO puppet.
E: He messed up the oath, thus, legally is not the president of America.

Opinions.
A: He will be the worst president since Lincoln.
B: He is very similar to Bush.
C: His followers are stupid, dumb, ignorant sheep.
D: The innoguration was a joke.
E: This report is a joke, and my teacher should be fired.

nofakenews

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2009, 04:23:04 pm »
Facts?

A: He voted FOR the illegal bailout which has ruined America, thus he is a traitor.
C: He got $600k+ from goldman sacs to vote for the banker takeover bill, which is bribery.

Opinions.

F:He has still not shown a birth certificate!  ;D

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2009, 04:25:18 pm »
I am not going into the Lincoln arguement again because that has been addressed, but as for the inauguration, you should watch it again.

The Cheif Justice is the one who MIS READ the oath, Not Obama. Obama actually caught on to it and didn't repeat the wrong oath (a VERY strange story that i would like to hear an explanation for )
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2009, 04:26:19 pm »
He was also RE-Sworn in (This has only happened a couple of times in US history) after the public inauguration in PRIVATE.

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2009, 10:54:17 pm »
Facts?

Opinions.

0wnage!

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2009, 11:07:47 pm »
I am not going into the Lincoln arguement again because that has been addressed, but as for the inauguration, you should watch it again.

The Cheif Justice is the one who MIS READ the oath, Not Obama. Obama actually caught on to it and didn't repeat the wrong oath (a VERY strange story that i would like to hear an explanation for )

600k Americans dead. blah blah. You are for it. blah blah. I know.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2009, 11:10:30 pm »
blah blah blah no i just read history and know the British Bankers and Palmerston were trying to cut the country in half by funding the confederacy blah blah

Offline Supabrett

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2009, 12:51:17 pm »

They do this for every inauguration dude. I had to do it for Clinton, some other guy on here said he had to do it for Reagan(Which was completely ignored). Just have them write the stuff everybody knows about Obama & have them turn it in.

I'm with you guys on alot of your views, but it's stuff like this that makes you look like loons to most people.

xfahctor

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2009, 01:01:00 pm »
kool aid/disinfo/troll acusation  post comming in 5....4....3....2

Offline blackturtle.us

• blackturtle.us
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2009, 01:01:54 pm »
There is nothing wrong with assigning students to watch a presidential inauguration. It's a ceremony that demonstrates that our system of government allows for the transfer power without bloodshed. There is also nothing wrong with assigning students to write an essay about Obama or to write a letter to Obama. What would be wrong is telling them what they must say in those letters or making their grades contingent upon whether or not they happen to agree with a particular orthodoxy. As long as the students are allowed to express their ideas and not be punished for having unpopular ideas, then there is no problem. Of course, keep in mind, that if ideas are expressed with poor grammar or paragraph structure, etc., the assignment might receive a low grade. So, not only should your children express their ideas freely, but they should do so while using proper English!!! Hopefully, you as a parent have been supportive enough of the educational process to ensure that your children have learned how to express their ideas in writing.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2009, 02:09:35 pm »
kool aid/disinfo/troll acusation  post comming in 5....4....3....2

Holy cow, yer a prophet, man!
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus