Election Reform!

Author Topic: Election Reform!  (Read 90741 times)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Black Box Voting: Ballot Tampering in the 21st Century By Bev Harris
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2011, 05:02:43 PM »
IF YOU LIKE THIS E-BOOK, PLEASE SIGN UP TO PRISONPLANET.TV TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

Black Box Voting: Ballot Tampering in the 21st Century By Bev Harris

Author Bev Harris is the 52-year old grandma who found 40,000 secret voting machine files on the Web, which have now been studied by computer scientists all over the world. "Black Box Voting" is the book that resulted from her investigations into the voting industry.

What she learned was that modern-day voting systems are run by private for-profit corporations, rely on a few cronies for oversight, using a certification system so fundamentally flawed that it allows machines to miscount and lose votes, with hidden back doors that enable "end runs" around the voting system. Find out why your vote might not count -- and what to do about it!

PDF Files for all the chapters are linked below. To download the files to your computer, right click and save. If you don't have a PDF reader, download Acrobat for free by clicking here.

CHAPTERS: INTRO - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - FOOTNOTES - APPENDIX

Not a subscriber? It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material. All of Alex's documentary films, weekly reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, special text reports and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=26275

Oh, The Pain of The Believer: Barack’s Betrayals Offer Lessons We Can’t Deny

by Danny Schechter

Global Research
August 29, 2011

Journalists are not supposed to have political opinions, and yet we all do. Our “biases” are usually disguised, not blatant or overtly partisan, and can be divined in what stories we cover and how we cover them,

Even ‘just the fact’s maam,’ journos for big Media have to decide which facts to include and which to ignore.

Our outlooks are always shaped by our worldviews, values and experience, not too mention the outlets we work for.

Which brings me to the challenge of seeking truth and recognizing it when you see it.

I have to admit that I was seduced by the idea of Barack Obama.

The idea of a black President, the idea of a young President, the idea of an articulate President, and the idea of a man married to such a stand up women from a working class family was hard to resist.

Here’s a guy who seemed really smart, not just because he went to Harvard but because professors there I liked were impressed with him. (I taught at Harvard, and know very well how not so smart many students there can be!)

In the end, it doesn’t mean much, but in that period he lived about a block away from the House I once shared on Dartmouth Street in Somerville.

Was that a degree of separation?

He had also been a community organizer, starting in politics at the grass roots in Chicago. I also worked at Saul Alinsky-style organizing and even knew the iconic organizer personally.

Was that another degree?

He’s invoked the spirit of the civil rights movement but was not part of it. He treated Dr. King as a monument before the new memorial was conceived, embracing him as a symbol of the past, not a guide to the future.

He took an anti-war stance on pragmatic grounds only, preferring Afghanistan to Iraq. He hasn’t extricated us from either battlefield.

His strategy borrowed heavily from the Bush Doctrine. What’s the difference, really, as US troops now intervene worldwide and Guantanamo remains open for business?

There was a lot I didn’t know. I didn’t know the backgrounds of those that groomed him and funded him. His relationship with the centrist DLC was murky as were the details on the services he performed for a shadowy firm, Business International, said to have CIA links.

There were those who warned, but I guess, I didn’t want to listen.

Why? I didn’t want to reinforce my own skepticism and sense of despair. I feigned at being hopeful even as I took quite a few critical whacks at his positions in my blog. His deviations from a liberal agenda and his paens to the “free market” were conmsidered necessary for his “electability.”

I was also influenced by the euphoria for him overseas that had become infectious but has since soured.

To be honest, I was so disgusted with eight years of George Bush for all the right reasons that I wanted him gone full stop, as did millions of Americans.

Hillary didn’t appeal to me, not because she’s a woman but because of her slavish affinity for the Israel lobby and middle of the road Democrats. (Yes, Obama, did his mea-culpa to AIPAC too!)

I was denounced as a super sexist by a few for not buying into her centrist Clintonista crusade.

She had gone from a student advocate to part of a ruling family; he went from bottom-up activism to top-down elitism.

When she joined his “team,” you knew they were always in the same league.

When the right bashed him for associating with radical Bill Ayers, who I knew, it made me suspect he might even be cooler than I thought, even as he raced to distance himself. His membership in Reverend Wright’s church hinted at a deeper consciousness until he buckled in the media heat and threw the man that married him under the bus.

And yet, I wanted to believe because I needed to believe, needed to believe it was possible to change the American behemoth, to believe that, as he kept saying, “it could be different this time.”

As the late writer David Foster Wallace put it, “In the day-to-day trenches of adult life…there is no such thing as not worshipping. Everybody worships. The only choice we get is what to worship… else (what) you worship will eat you alive. If you worship money and things - if they are where you tap real meaning in life - then you will never have enough. Never feel you have enough.”

So, in a sense, I became a worshipper like so many, not of the man or the dance he was doing in an infected political environment, but because I convinced myself that I worshipped possibility, that there are times when the unexpected, even the unbelievable occurs. I had seen Mandela go from prison to the presidency of South Africa.

After all, how does a progressive blast a candidate who has Bruce Springsteen and Pete Seeger singing the uncensored version of “This Land Is Your Land” at his inaugural?”

Yet, there was always a nagging question: was he with us or just co-opting us?

Yes We Can?

Slowly, despite the glow and the aura, deeper truths surfaced, realities I had winked away. Its not surprising that his mantra has gone, as the Washington Post reports, from the “fierce urgency of now,” to “ Be patient, democracy is big and tough and messy.”

Yes, I knew, I may have been rationalizing a false god, who was only another, if more attractive, politician who says one thing and does another in a political system where power, not personalities prevail.

Like many of his predecessors he would be “captured” by the power structures, by the military men and contractors at the Pentagon and the money men on Wall Street.

He was in office but never really in charge. Clearly, he didn’t have the votes to enact a real change agenda. But that was because his own party was long ago bought and paid for.

He never had a chance, even if as I wanted to believe, he wanted one. He said he wanted to be transformational figure but the system transformed him—and quickly.

Everyone runs “against Washington,” even a Senator, who was part of it.

And so I held my nose and voted, hoping against my wiser instincts. I even made a positive film about the campaign that showed how he used social media and texting to mobilize new voters. When I tried to get a copy to the White House, through an insider there, I found they couldn’t be less interested.

By then, he had gone from playing the “outside game” to opting into the “inside game” built around compromise in the name of “pragmatism, or ‘getting it done,” in his words. In the end he was a rookie who may have outsmarted himself or just served the interests who put him there.

He couldn’t dump his most passionate and issue-oriented followers fast enough.

While his backers were still hot to trot, he became cooler toward them, and, in effect, repudiated them with few progressive appointments. He put on his flag pin and relished the symbolism of the “office.” He became the master of the uplifting speech disguising a quite different policy agenda.

He spoke for the people but served the power. His wanted the other side to love him too, even as his stabs at “bi-partisanship” proved non-starters.

When you lie down with those “lambs,” (or is it snakes?) you betray not only supporters, but their hopes. FDR was soon spinning in his grave.

I am not surprised that knowledgeable critics of his economic policies not only consider him bull-headed and wrong, but, actually corrupt, aligned and complicit, with the banksters who are still ripping us off. No wonder he’s ”bundled” more donations from the greedsters and financiers this year than in 2008! No wonder, he turned his back on consumer advocate Elizabeth Warren and is trying to kill prosecutions of bank fraud in high places.

Christopher Whalen who writes for Reuters say there will be a cost for his doing nothing, “The path of least resistance politically has been to temporize and talk. But by following the advice of Rubin and Summers, and avoiding tough decisions about banks and solvency, President Obama has only made the crisis more serious and steadily eroded public confidence. In political terms, Obama is morphing into Herbert Hoover.”

Yet, at the same time, many of us who now know how we have been used, will vote for him again, because, as he rightly calculates, there is no one else, and the alternative is even worse. Watch and weep as today’s rebels become next year’s rationalizers.

It reminds me of when activists were asked to vote for Lyndon Johnson in 1964 with the slogan “Part of the Way with LBJ.” That way ended with an endless escalation of war in Vietnam, and guns trumping butter. Sound familiar?

The search for truth and reality has hit a wall but has to continue. The lessons need to be learned. We have to say we were wrong, when we were, not in our beliefs, but in pinning our hopes on a shrewd, ambitious, and double-faced political performance artist.

[Continued...]

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

notanumber

Re: Election Reform!
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2011, 01:38:51 PM »
Yes-- instead of "being your own leader" you'd rather  "be a cheerleader for someone else."

Remember this?
http://youtu.be/WtGrp5MbzAI

hOPE & cHANGE
(a cruel joke)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Clueless Boobeoisie Want Hillary Clinton to Run
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2011, 11:21:16 AM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/clueless-boobeoisie-want-hillary-clinton-to-run.html

Clueless Boobeoisie Want Hillary Clinton to Run

Kurt Nimmo
PrisonPlant.com
Friday, October 28, 2011

If we are to believe a recent Time magazine poll, the boobeoisie would vote in large numbers for the war criminal Hillary Clinton over the likes of Mitt or Rick or Herman.

“Clinton leads Mitt Romney, 55% to 38%; Rick Perry, 58% to 32%; and Herman Cain, 56% to 34%, among likely voters in a general election” writes USA Today.

Ron Paul is not figured into the equation.

Clinton says she has no interest in running for president.

Clinton, Obama, Romney, Perry – it does not matter what hand-picked establishment candidate eventually warms a seat at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. The agenda remains the same. If elected by way of a rigged electoral college and Diebold voting machines, Hillary will read from the same script as Obama, Bush before him, her husband before Bush, and Reagan before Clinton, etc.

The news here is that the great unwashed, Mencken’s "boobeoisie,” are so easily bamboozled as to be a cosmic joke.

“Hillary, I’m sorry for not listening to you back in 2008,” confessed a Democrat on the pages of the Chicago Tribune back in August. “But perhaps you’ll give me another chance. Resign as secretary of state, and run against Obama in 2012. I will work my heart out for you. And I bet that millions of other angry Democrats will be with me.”

Millions of Democrats will be fooled once again, as they are invariably. Democrats are especially gullible and politically naïve, followed by mindless Fox News watching Republicans.

Both repeatedly prove Einstein right – insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Will Diebold Voting Machines Cheat Ron Paul Out Of 2nd Place In New Hampshire?
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2012, 10:38:55 AM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/will-diebold-voting-machines-cheat-ron-paul-out-of-2nd-place-in-new-hampshire.html

Will Diebold Voting Machines Cheat Ron Paul Out Of 2nd Place In New Hampshire?

2008 scandal saw votes for Paul go uncounted

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, January 9, 2012

Given allegations of vote fraud in Iowa last week, in addition to the documented case of uncounted votes for Ron Paul during the 2008 New Hampshire primary, concerns are again running high amongst Ron Paul supporters that their candidate could be cheated out of a strong finish in Tuesday’s caucuses with the aid of notoriously suspect Diebold voting machines.

Although Mitt Romney is expected to comfortably win the primary tomorrow, current polls show Ron Paul maintaining a strong second place.

However, such polls counted for little in 2008, when despite Barack Obama’s huge 13 point lead over Hillary Clinton going into the Democratic primary, Clinton ended up winning by 3 per cent.

Ron Paul also found himself on the wrong end of suspected vote fraud when election officials in districts such as Sutton reported that Paul had received zero votes, despite numerous individuals immediately going public and asserting they had voted for Paul. Officials later had to admit that 31 votes for Paul in Sutton alone had not been counted due to “human error”.

In districts that used notoriously unreliable Diebold voting machines, Paul also received significantly less votes than establishment candidate Rudy Giuliani, despite beating him on votes case by paper ballot. Huge disparities between votes cast on Diebold electronic voting machines and actual hand counted tallies for the Democratic primary also emerged during the New Hampshire recount.

Mitt Romney profited the most from the Diebold swing in 2008, he received 7% more votes compared to hand counted ballots.

Paul supporters speculate that just as Rick Santorum enjoyed an astounding last minute surge in Iowa to take second place and enable the media to keep Ron Paul out of the headlines, John Huntsman will be used for the same purpose in New Hampshire.

“New Hampshire still uses the same institutionally vulnerable Diebold electronic voting machines as in 2008,” writes Dave Trotter. “So the odds of GOP establishment chicanery are even higher than in Iowa. After all, the establishment that Ron Paul threatens remains firmly in control of the levers and dials of the pollsters and the voting machines.”

“If Huntsman indeed serves the role of Romney-enabler in New Hampshire, as the new-new Flavor of the Month for the soon-to-be deposed Santorum, expect for him to yield to yet another establishment candidate by South Carolina. Perhaps Perry makes a momentary resurgence?”

Concerns about vote fraud being used to disenfranchise Ron Paul flared in Iowa last week after Republican strategist Dee Dee Benkie said GOP insiders had told her they would prevent Ron Paul winning the primary, namely by making sweetheart deals with voting blocs that would favor other candidates.

After the final vote tally was conducted at a secret undisclosed location, allegations of fraud emerged courtesy of a Ron Paul supporter in Appanoose County, who told an Iowa TV station that he believed there was a 20-vote discrepancy in the numbers he recorded from his caucus and the numbers that the Iowa Republican Party reported.

[Continued...]

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
90% Of Tonight’s Votes To Be Counted By Diebold Electronic Voting Machines
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2012, 12:54:15 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/90-of-tonights-votes-to-be-counted-by-diebold-electronic-voting-machines.html

90% Of Tonight’s Votes To Be Counted By Diebold Electronic Voting Machines

Paul supporters worry New Hampshire chicanery could cost him second place finish

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Tuesday, January 10, 2012

90 per cent of tonight’s votes in the GOP New Hampshire primary will be counted by notoriously suspect Diebold electronic voting machines, which during the Democratic primary back in 2008 produced a result that completely defied both pre-primary and exit polls.

Despite widespread accusations of vote fraud four years ago, New Hampshire has failed to revert to good old fashioned hand-counted paper ballots for all but 10 per cent of the votes that will be cast.

Although 40% of New Hampshire towns use publicly hand-counted paper ballots to arrive at their vote tallies, these only account for 10% of the total votes cast in the state.

“The rest will be cast on hand-marked paper ballots, but tallied by the Diebold optical-scan computers,” reports The Brad Blog. “The same ones shown many times to be easily manipulated and and which sometimes just drop votes in such a way that there is no way to know whether they have been manipulated or failed unless one bothers to actually hand-count the paper ballots. The state does not hand-count those ballots in NH, unless a recount is called for. By then, as we saw in 2008, the chain of custody has been broken and it becomes difficult, if not impossible, to know if the ballots being “recounted” are the ones that were actually cast on Election Night.”

It was thanks to Diebold electronic voting machines, programmed and serviced by a company with a criminal background, that Hillary Clinton was able to pull off the biggest election shock in history by reversing a 13 point deficit to beat Barack Obama by 3 per cent.

At one stage hours before the vote, betting websites were offering odds of 250/1 on a Clinton victory, while Obama was at 1/100. Exit polls of voters on the day of the election confirmed that Obama was cruising to a landslide. And yet Clinton defied all the polls to claim a hugely suspect first place.

“It was noted that Obama was the winner of the hand-counted towns in NH, while Clinton won in the Diebold towns by an almost mirror-opposite percentage,” writes Brad Friedman.

Ron Paul supporters also noted how establishment candidate Rudy Giuliani significantly outperformed Paul on Diebold machines compared to paper ballots, a swing that cost Paul a crucial place in the pecking order of candidates in the GOP race.

Paul also found himself on the wrong end of suspected vote fraud when election officials in districts such as Sutton reported that Paul had received zero votes, despite numerous individuals immediately going public and asserting they had voted for Paul. Officials later had to admit that 31 votes for Paul in Sutton alone had not been counted due to “human error”.

Although a recount would have cost a mere $2,000, Obama wasn’t interested and Dennis Kucinich ran out of money when the cost suddenly jumped to $60,000, forcing him to abandon his push for a recount despite his partial effort revealing huge discrepancies across the state.

[Continued...]

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
This is what happens when candidates who've clearly been cheated refuse to pursue legal action against vote-riggers for fear of being called a "sore loser": it only encourages the culprits to do the same thing in the next election (and the one after that, and the one after that).

That's why I was so disappointed when Ron Paul (perhaps due to bad advice) didn't devote any of the millions of dollars he got from the 2007 money bomb to pursuing criminal charges against those who rigged the 2008 New Hampshire primary:  

http://infowars.net/articles/january2008/100108LHS.htm
       http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3657717699249085861

If these criminals continue to receive the message that no one will even try to hold them accountable for their actions, then won't the past just keep repeating itself over and over again?

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
What’s Really Going On In IA, NH and SC?
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2012, 01:10:42 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/whats-really-going-on-in-ia-nh-and-sc.html

What’s Really Going On In IA, NH and SC?

Bev Harris
BlackBoxVoting.org
January 10, 2012

Despite what you see about who “won” Iowa and who “won” New Hampshire and who “won” South Carolina, that’s not the main function of these very early contests. What they are really about is culling down the field, promptly, and this is not really based on who wins.

New Hampshire, and to a lesser extent Iowa and South Carolina, play a disproportionate role in removing your choice of candidates in the primary. While you watch the horse race in these three states, understand that if you live in any other state, you are going to have fewer candidate choices, or no chance to vote on the candidate of your choice at all.

IT’S ABOUT EXPECTATIONS, NOT WINNING

If a candidate “exceeds expectations” built by TV punditry and whichever poll is being quoted at the time, three things happen:

1. TV pundits start the drumbeat, building public expectations about “inevitability” of the candidate who did “better than expected”;

2. Donor money reroutes itself, pouring dollars into the newly inevitable candidate;

3. Media then reports on the candidate’s prowess in fund raising, citing this newly found skill as reason to believe the candidate is even more inevitable.

The reverse (fewer votes than “expected”) creates an even more definitive result:

1. Media speculates repetitively on when the candidate will drop out;

2. Donor funds for the candidate dry up;

3. Media cites weaker donations as evidence that the candidate cannot win;

4. The party begins pushing the candidate to get out of the way;

5. Articles begin focusing on the cost of primaries in states where people have not yet had an opportunity to vote (underlying message: why do these primaries?);

6. Pundits begin the new drumbeat: “The longer it takes for candidates to get out of the way, the more damage to the party’s prospects of winning the general election in November.”

This is why Iowa and New Hampshire are not really about winning. They are about pushing candidates out of the way citing failure to meet expectations, or surprise in exceeding them.

South Carolina, usually the third state to hold a primary contest, serves as the clean-up round, so that by Super Tuesday (when lots of big states have primaries) only a few candidate choices remain. Non-frontrunners still in the game get so strapped financially that they can’t muster a fight.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH “BLACK BOX VOTING”?

The Iowa Republican caucus turned out to be impressively transparent, though of course TV pundits did exploit Iowa to tell people what to think for the next round.

NEW HAMPSHIRE IS ANOTHER STORY

New Hampshire uses Black Box Voting for over 90% of its votes (Black Box Voting = concealed vote-counting machines. This violates New Hampshire’s own constitution which states that the votes must be counted “in public meeting”).

I will publish a detailed, point-by-point description of several quite bad choke-points in New Hampshire election integrity tomorrow. Here’s the short version, and a preview:

- All New Hampshire voting machines are programmed by a Massachusetts-based sole source no-bid contractor with a convicted narcotics trafficker at its helm;

- A crafty change in NH law now makes it illegal for the public to examine the real ballots under right to know law;

- A change in NH law in 2008 now makes most recounts impossible;

- New Hampshire does not follow its own legally required vote-stuffing safeguards.

SOUTH CAROLINA

New Hampshire will produce an anointed candidate who will “do better than expected” to become “inevitable.” Some of the other frontrunners will be hammered down firmly with “worse than expected”; all week long before South Carolina we will get treated to a persuasive TV pundit parade telling us what we should think.

It’s only gotten worse since 1988, when author Joan Didion wrote: “…those inside the process had congealed into a permanent political class, the defining characteristic of which was its readiness to abandon those not inside the process.” (Political Fictions)

In South Carolina (where, as you may recall, the paperless ES&S iVotronic touchscreens gave us Alvin Greene in the 2010 Democratic primary), the counting process is not only entirely concealed, but the original record — the voters own verified ballot — is unrecoverable, and chain of custody on the count is unascertainable. By the way, it also violate the South Carolina constitution to conceal the vote counting process from the public.

WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT

I know, I know. People will write me and say “What should we do?” I always hear that just days before the election, when it’s too late.

What you can do that might make a difference is this:

[Continued...]

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
http://www.prisonplanet.com/recipe-for-vote-fraud-global-internet-voting-firm-buys-u-s-election-results-reporting-firm.html

Recipe for Vote Fraud: Global Internet Voting Firm Buys U.S. Election Results Reporting Firm

Bev Harris
Black Box Voting
January 14, 2012

In a major step towards global centralization of election processes, the world’s dominant Internet voting company has purchased the USA’s dominant election results reporting company.

When you view your local or state election results on the Internet, on portals which often appear to be owned by the county elections division, in over 525 US jurisdictions you are actually redirected to a private corporate site controlled by SOE software, which operates under the name ClarityElections.com.

The good news is that this firm promptly reports precinct-level detail in downloadable spreadsheet format. As reported by BlackBoxVoting.org in 2008, the bad news is that this centralizes one middleman access point for over 525 jurisdictions in AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, KY, MI, KS, IL, IN, NC, NM, MN, NY, SC, TX, UT, WA. And growing.

As local election results funnel through SOE’s servers (typically before they reach the public elsewhere), those who run the computer servers for SOE essentially get “first look” at results and the ability to immediately and privately examine vote details throughout the USA.

In 2004, many Americans were justifiably concerned when, days before the presidential election, Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell redirected Ohio election night results through the Tennessee-based server for several national Republican Party operations.

This is worse: This redirects results reporting to a centralized privately held server which is not just for Ohio, but national; not just USA-based, but global.

A mitigation against fraud by SOE insiders has been the separation of voting machine systems from the SOE results reports. Because most US jurisdictions require posting evidence of results from each voting machine at the precinct, public citizens can organize to examine these results to compare with SOE results. Black Box Voting spearheaded a national citizen action to videotape / photograph these poll tapes in 2008.

With the merger of SOE and SCYTL, that won’t work (if SCYTL’s voting system is used). When there are two truly independent sources of information, the public can perform its own “audit” by matching one number against the other.

These two independent sources, however, will now be merged into one single source: an Internet voting system controlled by SCYTL, with a results reporting system also controlled by SCYTL.

With SCYTL internet voting, there will be no ballots. No physical evidence. No chain of custody. No way for the public to authenticate who actually cast the votes, chain of custody, or the count.

[Continued...]

Jordan

953 dead people voted in SC primary.
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2012, 08:05:48 PM »
South Carolina's Attorney General detects voter fraud during primaries

Already, there has been some question into folks who cast their ballots on Saturday.

South Carolina's Attorney General, Alan Wilson has notified the U.S. Justice Department of potential voter fraud.

Wilson says an analysis found 953 ballots cast by voters were people who are listed as dead.

He has asked the State Law Enforcement Division to investigate.

http://www.wtoc.com/story/16571904/south-carolinas-attorney-general-detects-voter-fraud-for-primaries

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2012, 02:04:46 PM »

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
GEORGE CARLIN NAILS IT!!!
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2012, 09:27:39 PM »
George Carlin on the "illusion of choice":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKQs-jDI7j8

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
The Two Headed Monster
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2012, 09:08:56 AM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-two-headed-monster.html

The Two Headed Monster

Greg Hunter
USA Watchdog
February 3, 2012

I have long said the main political parties are really just a two-headed monster that take turns ripping off America.  We are not getting discussion on the enormous problems facing the country during the GOP primaries.  We need serious banking reform and criminal prosecutions.  Neither party will touch that issue because the banks contribute to both parties equally.  You cannot grow jobs until you get Wall Street out of politics and stop them from rigging the game so they win and we lose 100% of the time.

I think the election process has also become a rigged game where you get to chose between two people that the big money interests both accept.  Look at Obama and Romney; billionaire investor George Soros said there was “no difference” between the two.  I agree.  Someone like Ron Paul is different, and both Democrat and Republican leaders fear he will bring some real change.  The change will not benefit the powers that be, and I think that is why Dr. Paul gets the short end of the stick when it comes to the corporate controlled media or the mainstream media.  Today, I bring you two videos.

[Continued...]

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2012, 09:15:27 AM »
Bump.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline ActionWars

Indiana election chief found guilty of voter fraud
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2012, 11:43:43 AM »
Indiana election chief found guilty of voter fraud
By CHARLES WILSON | Associated Press

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana's top elections official could lose his job and his freedom after jurors convicted him of multiple voter fraud-related charges on Saturday, leaving in flux the fate of one of the state's most powerful positions.

Republican Secretary of State Charlie White has held on to his office for more than a year despite being accused of lying about his address on voter registration forms.

A Hamilton County jury found White guilty of six of seven felony charges, including false registration, voting in another precinct, submitting a false ballot, theft and two counts of perjury. He was acquitted on one fraud charge.

White expressed no outward emotion as the verdict was read, and later said outside the courtroom: "'I'm disappointed for my family and the people who supported me."

It wasn't immediately clear what would happen to White's elected office. He has resisted calls to resign from Democrats and Republicans, including Gov. Mitch Daniels, but state law bars anyone convicted of a felony from remaining in office.

(Rest of Story & Source Here: http://news.yahoo.com/indiana-election-chief-found-guilty-voter-fraud-073551102.html)

ActionWars
"The Info Is Out There... Now  To Take Action!"

Offline Banker Bob

• ANKH is real
The Examiner: It is official: Elections in America are a complete hoax!!
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2012, 06:31:34 PM »
It is now almost 24 hours after voters in Nevada went to their caucuses to try to cast their votes and we still mysteriously only have results for 71.1% of precincts reporting.  The remaining caucuses that are still not reported actually make up the most populated caucuses in the entire state.  We were told late last night that all the votes cast in Clark County had to be recounted to ensure accuracy before they would release any of the numbers to the press.  Excuse me?

Where does one even begin to voice their outrage regarding this complete joke of a corrupt system we are all witnessing?  If you believe the results finally coming out of Nevada, you must be living on Fantasy Island.  How can caucuses that count their votes right there at the precincts have to conduct complete recounts many hours after they are over and almost everyone has gone home before they will even report most of the counts in the entire state to the public?  There is only one explanation for this insanity:  Corruption at its boldest!  It is completely inconceivable in a caucus situation for votes to ever have to be recounted away from the precinct.  The votes are not even cast on ballots like in the primary states, they are usually nothing more than little pieces of paper with a name on them stating the voter's preference.  

As I wrote in a previous article, many of the polls leading up to voting have been wrought with deliberate deception.  The only logical conclusion for such disturbingly unfair polling data is that they are being deliberately created to not only deceive voters into believing which candidate can win a particular contest but that they are obviously being used as a precursor to try to later justify completely fraudulent voting results.

The long night was filled with voter intimidation reports of having to prove or declare a religion (see video), countless reports by the media that were harassed or even kicked out of caucuses and told they could not film the events, hundreds of voters being turned away especially if they admitted they supported Ron Paul and then we still do not have a full accounting of the votes.  It is being admitted by party officials that there are precincts in which the amount of votes cast outnumbers the amount of voters present.  In other words, ballot stuffing at its finest. What is going on here and why are we continuing to just put up with it?  

This election season has already been the greatest and most blatant case of election fraud I have ever witnessed in my lifetime.  

1.  The Nevada GOP refused to release the vote counts which were already done at the caucus locations throughout Clark County which is the most heavily populated in the state and encompasses over half of the total Republican voters in the state.  

2.  Votes are counted right on caucus night while witnessed by the voters that just cast their votes.  Any reason for a recount would have been done and should have been handled while the voters were still present.   To suggest that entire counties must undergo recounts hours later by a select few in secret before they can ever release numbers to the press are the actions of a system that has become so boldly corrupt that it is akin to an election in a Communist country.  

3.  For a candidate to somehow come in second place that barely even campaigned there and was clearly not even a factor in the race leading up to the vote is preposterous!  After all the shenanigans, highly suspect actions and needless recounts conducted in secret, to believe that Newt Gingrich somehow came in second in Nevada would have to suggest that you may be living in a completely biased dreamworld of grand illusions.

4.  Let's finally face the facts as a people.  As far as mainstream media is concerned, we have completely and utterly lost all freedom of the press.  We continually witness outrageous bias towards one candidate in particular, Congressman Ron Paul.  This bias is largely controlled as witnessed by the fact that it is not just being done on one major network but is a concerted and widespread effort.  There were many instances of the press and other members of the public not being given the freedom to film the caucus events in Nevada.   The 1st Amendment has effectively been scrapped.  

5.  If no one does anything about this when even in tiny, 3rd-world countries with no 2nd Amendment rights, people would have been rioting in the streets after the 1st hoax of an election this season pulled-off in Iowa, then we will continue to get the kind of totally corrupt elections we so rightly deserve.  The American people as a whole did absolutely nothing to protest all the shenanigans in Iowa so we are now treated to even worse corruption in the Nevada caucuses.

6.  Nevada GOP Chairwoman, Amy Tarkanian officially resigned effective 12:01am last night while votes were being recounted.  According to ABC's Action News 13, her resignation was supposedly decided prior to the caucuses yesterday because her husband is running for the US House and wanted to avoid a possible conflict of interest and to help her husband with his campaign.   Your guess is as good as mine as to the timing of this resignation given all the controversy surrounding the results of the Nevada caucus.

The following quotes seem most appropriate in expressing where we find ourselves as a nation:

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion."

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

"No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting as fear."      Edmund Burke

"Fear of serious injury cannot alone justify suppression of free speech and assembly.  Men feared witches and burned women.  It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears."        Justice Louis D. Brandeis

"To maintain the ascendancy of the Constitution over the lawmaking majority is the great and essential point on which the success of the American system must depend; unless that ascendancy can be preserved, the necessary consequence must be that the laws will supersede the Constitution; and finally, the will of the Executive, by influence of its patronage, will supersede the laws."            John C. Calhoun

"No matter how noble the original intentions, the seductions of power can turn any movement from one seeking equal rights to one that would deny them to others."      Tammy Bruce

"If you are afraid to speak against tyranny, then you are already a slave."    John "Birdman" Bryant

Quote Source

To the Paul campaign that is expecting to win the Maine caucuses.........Sure, good luck with that!  

In conclusion, if the 4 candidates remaining in the Republican primary do not come forth in the next few days to condemn and try to correct the continued and obvious election fraud being perpetrated against We The People, then they do not possess the integrity to be seeking the office of President of the United States.  

I will begin coverage of the 5 Presidential candidates that have emerged to seek the nomination of the Constitution Party.  It will give me much less grief, if at all.

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-washington-dc/it-is-official-elections-america-are-a-complete-hoax?CID=obinsite

Iowa GOP chairman resigns after caucus controversy
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2012/01/iowa-republican-chairman-matt-strawn-resign-/1

Newt Gingrich Supporter in NV: Everyone Is Voting For Ron Paul!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12lXCXEtJnY&feature=youtu.be

Indiana secretary of state guilty of election fraud!
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/02/04/MNEN1N36QG.DTL

More voter fraud in MN:
http://floppingaces.net/most_wanted/more-voter-fraud-in-minnesota/

West Virginia county sheriff, clerk to plead guilty in voter fraud case

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/30/west-virginia-county-sheriff-clerk-to-plead-guilty-in-voter-fraud-case/#ixzz1lpuxuaVR

12 Indicted in Brooks County for Voter Fraud
http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Brooks_County_Roundup_Targets_Voter_Fraud_112254164.html

Working Families Party Operatives Testify in Voter Fraud Case
http://biggovernment.com/rweiss/2012/02/07/working-families-party-operatives-testify-in-voter-fraud-case/

Total fraud going on. And if you think there's only fraud in Iowa and Nevada, you are kidding yourself.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread806690/pg1

You can't make up this SH*T!!

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Maine Caucuses: Counties Ron Paul Won Were Ignored, Omitted From Final Count
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2012, 02:53:29 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/maine-caucuses-counties-ron-paul-won-were-ignored-omitted-from-final-count.html

Maine Caucuses: Counties Ron Paul Won Were Ignored, Omitted From Final Count

More evidence emerges of vote fraud to prevent Ron Paul winning

Steve Watson
Prisonplanet.com
February 16, 2012

Yet more evidence of possible vote fraud has been uncovered in Maine, where several towns and counties did caucus but were omitted from the final state count for no identifiable reason.

As we previously reported, much to the ire of the Ron Paul campaign, Washington County – where Ron Paul was incredibly strong – had its caucus delayed by a week due to a warning of snow that never materialized.

In addition, some other towns had scheduled their caucuses differently to the rest of the State and will vote in the days and weeks to come.

Despite these facts, and despite Mitt Romney’s lead being just 194 votes after 84 percent of the voting had taken place, GOP representatives in Maine and the mainstream media declared that Romney was the outright winner, much to the disbelief of many onlookers, especially Ron Paul supporters.

Now it has emerged that Romney’s “victory” in Maine is even more in doubt.

Local reporters in Maine have pounced on the revelations that the vote for most Waldo County towns was entered as “0”, as if no one had turned out to vote.

Rachel Maddow expanded on the reports in a feature on MSNBC yesterday, pointing out that when one town in Waldo attempted to call in its results, State officials said they already had results from the town showing Romney had won, when in reality that wasn’t the case and in fact Ron Paul had won.

In Waterville, Maine, Ron Paul also registered a victory, however, Waterville’s results were also recorded as a “0″ on the final State Tally.

In addition, having said originally that their delayed votes would be added to the State total, Washington County is now being told by State party officials that its result will no longer count at all. This is most likely in anticipation of the fact that Ron Paul supporters could ensure that a huge turnout in the county would hand the Congressman the victory, forcing the Maine Republican Party to backtrack and change the result, as officials were forced to do in Iowa last month.

Watch Maddow’s report:

[Continued...]

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2012, 03:06:33 PM »

8)

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2012, 03:37:01 PM »
It is so simple, per Bev Harris' way for an honest election.  Any deviation is a huge alarm bell.  More alarming, are the excuses and reasons for not following procedure for an honest election.  So, one has to count physical votes.  Would anyone want it to be any other way?  Is an election important?  Yes.  So, who cares what work is involved in making sure it goes correctly?

Personally, if Ron Paul lost and it was an honest election -- oh well!   But, the positions held through election are important when it comes to money & power, so lots of shennaningans go on for the guaranteed result of those who would steal an election.

How hard is it to See & Authenticate the following?:

1. Who is eligible to vote (voter lists)?
2. Who voted (verify who voted & who did not via voter lists)?
3.  Ballot count.  Is there a problem with doing this publically?
4.  Chain of Custody (transportation of physical ballots).  Who cares if count takes place on-site ~AND~ this is the OFFICIAL count.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Ron Paul Is Being Cheated Out of the Republican Nomination
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2012, 02:53:25 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul-is-being-cheated-out-of-the-republican-nomination.html

Ron Paul Is Being Cheated Out of the Republican Nomination

The GOP establishment has resorted to vote fraud in almost every state

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Despite his runaway success in terms of straw poll victories, campaign contributions and grass roots energy, a plethora of evidence strongly indicates that Ron Paul is being cheated out of winning any of the Republican caucuses, with the GOP establishment desperate to prevent the Texan Congressman from building any kind of momentum that the likes of Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum have been afforded.

Even the establishment media is now being forced to report that “Ron Paul Might Have Won Maine,” with evidence of potential vote fraud targeted against Ron Paul prompting the state’s GOP chairman Charles Webster to ask for a recount.

With just 84 per cent of the votes being counted, and with many towns and counties showing strong support for Ron Paul having not yet cast their votes, the media along with the Republican establishment brazenly declared Mitt Romney to be the winner, despite him having just a 194 vote lead over Ron Paul.

Erroneous reports of a snowstorm were cited as a pretext to cancel the caucus in Washington County, an area heavily dominated by Paul supporters, delaying the vote for a week. Voters in the county are still waiting to cast their ballots.

“That’s right. A prediction of 3-4 inches–that turned into nothing more than a dusting–was enough for a local GOP official to postpone the caucuses just so the results wouldn’t be reported tonight,” spokesman Gary Howard wrote in an E-mail to supporters, adding that even the local Girl Scouts’ meeting survived the weather.

Local reporters in Maine also revealed how the vote for most Waldo County towns was entered as “0”, as if no one had turned out to vote.

Rachel Maddow expanded on the reports in a feature on MSNBC, pointing out that when one town in Waldo attempted to call in its results, State officials said they already had results from the town showing Romney had won, when in reality that wasn’t the case and in fact Ron Paul had won.

The controversy in Maine follows the admitted mistake in Iowa where Mitt Romney was announced as the winner and yet a later recount found that Rick Santorum had actually beaten him. The kind of momentum Santorum was allowed to build as a result of that revision is unlikely to be afforded to Ron Paul in Maine.

[Contiued...]

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
We're being instructed to blindly vote for the "lesser of two evils" YET AGAIN!
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2012, 01:11:17 PM »
Remember how, in 2004, Democratic Party operatives were all over the place parroting the "Anybody but Bush!" mantra as a way of scaring people into voting yet again for the presumed "lesser of two evils" (in this case, pro-war/pro-police state candidate John Kerry)?

And remember how millions of anti-war/anti-police state voters fell for this propaganda line hook, line and sinker?

Well, just as I expected, now that the current incumbent is a Democrat, there are Republican Party operatives doing the same exact thing.

Eight years ago it was "Anybody but Bush!" Now it's "Anybody but Obama!"

Case in point:

-----------------------

In a recent Ulsterman Report interview, a long-time DC operative and Obama administration insider shares his insights on the matter. Among other things, Insider argues that Romney, Santorum and Gingrich are nothing like Obama, and that rather than focusing on destroying the credibility of republican primary candidates, the focus needs to shift, fully and completely, on removing President Obama from the White House.

"I’ve read the comments by people sayin’ they are conservative.  If Romney gets the nomination…or if Gingrich gets the nomination…or if Santorum gets the nomination…whoever gets the f-cking nomination – they are sayin’ they won’t vote for them because 'they’re just like Obama.'  Really?  Is that right?  BULLSH-T.

[...]

"Any of these Republicans – ANY OF THEM, are a hell of an improvement over Barack Obama.  If it’s Santorum, or Romney, or Gingrich, or Paul…you fall in line and you support that candidate and you vote Obama the f-ck out."

-----------------------

You hear that, slaves? Don't you dare think for yourselves! And don't you dare vote for your 3rd party or independent candidate of choice! No matter how evil and corrupt the Republican nominee is, and no matter how similar he is to Obama on the issues that matter most, your duty as a mindless lesser-evil voter is to "fall in line" and support that candidate. That's an order from the National Federation of Republican Party Hacks!

And you know what disgusts me beyond words? Millions of anti-war/anti-police state "conservatives" and "libertarians" will sheepishly do as they're told, just like millions of anti-war/anti-police state "liberals" and "progressives" always sheepishly do as they're told whenever they're instructed to vote for the Democratic wing of the banker-owned War Party.

Hence what I wrote on page one of this thread:

If you'd like to know who to sarcastically thank for how ridiculously bad things have gotten in recent years, thank "lesser evil voters."

So brainwashed, so sheeplike, and so emotionally wedded to the false left-right/Democrat-Republican paradigm are lesser evil voters, that even if the Republican and Democratic nominees were Hitler and Stalin -- and God himself was the third party candidate -- the two "major" candidates would still get over 90% of the vote.  ::)

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2012, 01:47:21 PM »
Well enough people have been adversely affected by this economy thus far, and the people are coming out 4 to 1 in favor of Ron Paul.  All we need to do is demand a paper trail.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Free eBook: "Rigged - The Stealing of American Elections and Who is Responsible"
http://www.thepowerhour.com/news4/Rigged.pdf

Cass Ingram talks about his ebook on The Power Hour 1st Hour 2-27-12 (Time 35:10):
http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/powerHour/archives.php
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Ron Paul Wins First Caucus: MSM Changes Rules, Reports Romney Wins
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2012, 01:25:00 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul-wins-first-caucus-msm-changes-rules-reports-romney-wins.html

Ron Paul Wins First Caucus: MSM Changes Rules, Reports Romney Wins

When Ron Paul wins the popular vote it no longer counts

Steve Watson
Prisonplanet.com
March 12, 2012

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul secured his first caucus victory over the weekend, by winning 29 percent of the popular vote among the people of the U.S. Virgin Islands. However, the mainstream media decided to report that despite coming in second with 26 percent, Mitt Romney was the real winner.

The Republican Party of the U.S. Virgin Islands reported the results as “112 to Paul (29%), 101 to Romney (26%), 23 to Santorum (6%), 18 to Gingrich (5%),”

In response, the AP and other mainstream reports yesterday claimed that Mitt Romney won caucus, because he stands to come away with more delegates.

Ron Paul supporters and the campaign itself have been tirelessly pointing out that in many of the states that have already held primaries and caucuses, the amount of delegates the Congressman has secured does not always reflect his positioning in the straw polls. Indeed, in Iowa and New Hampshire Paul secured as many delegates as Romney and Santorum.

Yet the media has always reported the winner as the candidate who won the highest percentage in the popular vote.

Not so this time around. When Ron Paul secures a caucus victory, the media changes the rules and declares it is the delegate count that determines the real winner.

“The media is reporting that Mitt Romney won the U.S. Virgin Island Caucus when Ron Paul actually won the popular vote,” wrote the Paul campaign team in an email to supporters.

“If the popular vote means you’ve won, then Ron Paul just won the U.S. Virgin Island Caucus. If collecting delegates equals victory, then Paul stands to do well there too.” the Paul campaign added.

“The media is trying to have it both ways with Romney and the Virgin Island Caucus while ignoring Ron Paul’s actual straw poll first place victory.”

Paul’s official campaign blogger Jack Hunter explains how the media changed the rules below:

[Continued...]

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
What Does It Mean When They Don’t Try to Hide the Election Fraud?
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2012, 09:13:03 AM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/what-does-it-mean-when-they-dont-try-to-hide-the-election-fraud.html

What Does It Mean When They Don’t Try to Hide the Election Fraud?

Daisy Luther
Inalienably Yours
Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Apparently, election fraud is only an outrage when it happens in other countries.

In 1989, the US invaded Panama in outrage over a fixed election in favor of Noriega.

Bush threatened Egypt with sanctions over Election Fraud in 2005.

In 2009, the US and NATO reached a consensus to sanction the rigged elections in Afghanistan.

Thousands of citizens took to the streets in Russia in protest of rigged elections in 2011.  The European Parliament  threatened financial sanctions over that same fraudulent election.

However, when this happens in the United States, no one bats an eye.

The rampant fraud in the 2012 GOP primary has all but escaped mention by the media.   Statements by Dr. Ron Paul’s campaign, the primary target of the crime,  go unpublished with the exception of alternative media sites.  Small local newspapers carry stories about hundreds of dead people casting votes, but the large media conglomerates don’t pick them up.

Other countries have turned a blind eye – nobody is sending in troops to the United States to keep things honest.  No economic sanctions have been threatened.

There are no large mobs taking to the streets in irate protest. Paul supporters who protest or comment are marginalized by the media and all claims of fraudulence are written off as “sour grapes.”

Where is our revolution?
Where is our outrage?
How can intelligent men and women watch this happen and do nothing about it?

Every single state that has participated thus far in the Republican primary has had accusations of impropriety, ranging from miscounts, to dead voters, to secret meetings and lost votes.  Not one voting has been unquestioned.

And yet, the American people have done nothing but sit idly by in their Lazyboys, flipping the channel to something less mentally taxing, like Jersey Shore.

Dr. Paul has intrepidly persevered through what must be terrible frustration.  He isn’t giving up despite the fact that he has been cheated in EVERY SINGLE STATE.  He has continued on his mission despite being either ignored or ridiculed by the mainstream media.  His supporters are loud and active and by all rights, his grass roots campaign should be the one in the lead.

Even more alarmingly, little effort is being taken to hide the criminal activity in this election.  What does it mean when the leaders of our society blatantly ignore the laws our country was built on?  When democratic elections are so clearly and obviously rigged?  When election fraud is utterly ignored by the “justice” system?

It means that our opinion no longer matters.  It means that We, the People, have ceased to be a threat in the eyes of the Powers That Be. Our power to govern ourselves and choose our leaders has been eliminated.  We are being condescendingly humored by the “pretend election” that is going on in an America that has already been quietly overthrown.

The unbelievable apathy of the American citizens regarding this criminal behaviour leaves us, as citizens, even more at fault than the perpetrators of the crimes.  We are allowing it to happen.

If you do not say “NO” you are giving tacit permission for the behavior.  You are allowing this fraud to continue.  You are allowing this sham of an electoral process to eliminate your voice.

[Continued...]

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Exposed: Concerted Effort by Establishment to Steal Ron Paul’s Delegates
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2012, 03:05:37 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/exposed-concerted-effort-by-establishment-to-steal-ron-pauls-delegates.html

Exposed: Concerted Effort by Establishment to Steal Ron Paul’s Delegates

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
March 26, 2012

Doug Wead, a New York Times best selling author and a senior adviser for the Ron Paul presidential campaign, writes on his blog today that Alex Hayes, director of establishment Republicans in Washington State, made the claim that the Romney-Santorum-Gingrich campaigns are pushing a common slate of candidates in Washington State to block Ron Paul’s campaign from taking delegates.

“The apparent move on the part of the Romney-Santorum-Gingrich campaigns is to block citizens favoring Ron Paul from taking over the Washington State delegation to Tampa,” Wead writes.

Ron Paul has gained delegates at the expense of both Romney and Santorum. “States such as Missouri, where Senator Santorum won a meaningless beauty contest, will see a sizable Ron Paul representation, as will Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Nevada and Iowa.  In Nevada, on the first ballot, the delegates, even if Ron Paul supporters, must vote for candidates proportionately as they finished in the Nevada Statewide beauty contest.  But they can vote their conscience on the second ballot,” Doug Wead explains.

Over the weekend, a video emerged showing how establishment Republicans in Missouri connived to rob Ron Paul of delegates:

[Continued...]

Offline a ReVoLuTIONarY ideA

« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2012, 03:13:12 PM »
Rubin v Bowen

Rubin v Bowen is a lawsuit in the state of California in which third party candidates are attempting to block California's "top-two" system.  In this top-two system the top two candidates from the primary go on to the final election which effectively eliminates any real voter choice because Democrats and Republicans will undoubtedly win in the primary.  If you want to vote for an independent in California...too bad!  Voter choice be damned!

On April 10, California Superior Court Lawrence John Appel, of Alameda County, heard oral arguments in Rubin v Bowen, the case filed last year by the Peace & Freedom, Libertarian, and Green Parties. The judge won’t issue any injunction against the operation of Proposition 14, the top-two system. However, even though he feels the law is facially constitutional, he is allowing the plaintiffs to amend their complaint and make an as-applied challenge. The next status conference is on July 10. By then the results of the June 5, 2012 California primary will be known.

Source: http://www.ballot-access.org/2012/04/10/california-state-court-wont-enjoin-proposition-14-now-but-keeps-minor-party-ballot-access-issue-alive/

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
The Next US President Will Be....
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2012, 12:46:51 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-next-us-president-will-be.html

The Next US President Will Be....

Tony Cartalucci
Prisonplanet.com
April 26, 2012

President George Bush, President Barack Obama, and presidential hopeful Mitt Romney all work for the exact same handful of corporate-financier interests. While they vary in how they dress up their methods of carrying out what is essentially a singular agenda, there is glaring continuity from one administration to the next in a process analogous to a corporate spokesman presenting the agenda of the board of directors. Changing spokesmen doesn’t change the agenda of the board of directors.

While the corporate media focuses on non-issues, and political pundits accentuate petty political rivalries between the “left” and the “right,” a look deeper into presidential cabinets and the authors of domestic and foreign policy reveals just how accurate this analogy is and who sits on the “board of directors.”

Image: Professional spokesmen, representative not of the American people but of Fortune 500 multinational corporations and banks. Since the time of JP Morgan 100 years ago, the corporate-financier elite saw themselves as being above government, and national sovereignty as merely a regulatory obstacle they could lobby, bribe, and manipulate out of existence. In the past 100 years, the monied elite have gone from manipulating the presidency to now reducing the office to a public relations functionary of their collective interests.

George Bush’s cabinet consisted of representatives from FedEx, Boeing, the Council on Foreign Relations, big-oil’s Belfer Center at Harvard, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Circuit City, Verizon, Cerberus Capital Management, Goldman Sachs, and the RAND Corporation, among many others.

Image: The Henry Jackson Society is just one of many Neo-Conservative think-tanks, featuring many of the same people and of course, the same corporate sponsors. Each think-tank puts on a different public face and focuses on different areas of specialty despite harboring the same “experts” and corporate sponsors.

His foreign policy was overtly dictated by “Neo-Conservatives” including Richard Perle, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Paul Wolfowitz, James Woolsey, Richard Armitage, Zalmay Khalilzad, Elliot Abrams, Frank Gaffney, Eliot Cohen, John Bolton, Robert Kagan, Francis Fukuyama, William Kristol, and Max Boot – all of whom hold memberships within a myriad of Fortune 500-funded think-tanks that to this day still direct US foreign policy – even under a “liberal” president. These include the Brookings Institution, the International Crisis Group, the Foreign Policy Initiative, the Henry Jackson Society, the Council on Foreign Relations, and many more.

Image: A visual representation of some of the Brookings Institution’s corporate sponsors. Brookings is by no means an exception, but rather represents the incestuous relationship between US foreign and domestic policy making and the Fortune 500 found in every major “think-tank.” Elected US representatives charged with legislative duties, merely rubber stamp the papers and policies drawn up in these think-tanks.

Obama’s cabinet likewise features representatives from JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, the Council on Foreign Relations, Fortune 500 representatives Covington & Burling, Citi Group, Freedie Mac, and defense contractor Honeywell. Like Bush’s cabinet, foreign policy is not penned by Obama sitting behind his desk in the Oval Office, but rather by the very same think-tanks that directed Bush’s presidency including the Council on Foreign Relations, RAND Corporation, the Brookings Institute, the International Crisis Group, and the Chatham House. There are also a myriad of smaller groups consisting of many of the same members and corporate sponsors, but who specialize in certain areas of interest.

Image: A visual representation of current US President Barack Obama’s cabinet’s corporate-financier ties past and present. As can be plainly seen, many of the same corporate-financier interests represented in Obama’s administration were also represented in Bush’s administration.

And with Mitt Romney, the likely republican candidate running for president against Obama in 2012, we see already his foreign policy advisers, Michael Chertoff, Eliot Cohen, Paula Dobrainsky, Eric Edelman, and Robert Kagan, represent the exact same people and corporate-funded think-tanks devising strategy under both President Bush and President Obama.

While Presidents Bush and Obama attempted to portray the West’s global military expansion as a series of spontaneous crises, in reality, since at least as early as 1991, the nations of Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, and many others that previously fell under the Soviet Union’s sphere of influence, were slated either for political destabilization and overthrow, or overt military intervention. While the public was fed various narratives explaining why Bush conducted two wars within the greater global “War on Terror,” and why Obama eagerly expanded these wars while starting new ones in Libya and now Syria, in reality we are seeing “continuity of agenda,” dictated by corporate-financier elite, rubber stamped by our elected representatives, and peddled to us by our “leaders,” who in reality are nothing more than spokesmen for the collective interests of the Fortune 500.

Image: The International Crisis Group’s corporate sponsors reveal a pattern of mega-multinationals intertwined with not only creating and directing US, and even European foreign policy, but in carrying it out. ICG trustee Kofi Annan is in Syria now carrying out a ploy to buy time for NATO-backed terrorists so they can be rearmed, reorganized, and redeployed against the Syrian government for another Western-backed attempt at regime change – all done under the guise of promoting “peace.”

No matter who you vote for in 2012 – until we change the balance of power currently tipped in favor of the Fortune 500, fed daily by our money, time, energy, and attention, nothing will change but the rhetoric with which this singular agenda is sold to the public. Romney would continue exactly where Obama left off, just as Obama continued exactly where Bush left off. And even during the presidencies of Bill Clinton and Bush Sr., it was the same agenda meted out by the same corporate-financier interests that have been driving American, and increasingly Western destiny, since US Marine General Smedley Butler wrote “War is a Racket” in 1935.

A clear pattern should be apparent. The influence of corporate-financiers transcends more than presidencies, but contaminates all aspects of modern society including what is often called “non-governmental organizations” or NGOs. Modern NGOs are entirely funded and centrally directed by Fortune 500 corporations to carry their neo-imperial agenda to the four corners of the globe under the guise of the very best of intentions. The National Endowment for Democracy (NED), for instance, portends to be “supporting freedom around the world.” A quick look at their board of directors reveals they are in fact drawn from big-oil, big-banking, and defense contracting boards of directors, Neo-Conservative warmongering think-tanks, corporate lobbyists, and US State Department functionaries, past and present.

[Continued...]

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Romney Operatives Caught Handing Out Fake Ballots In Nevada AND Maine
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2012, 05:12:34 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/romney-operatives-caught-handing-out-fake-ballots-in-nevada-and-maine.html

Romney Operatives Caught Handing Out Fake Ballots In Nevada AND Maine

Attempts to divide and disrupt official Ron Paul delegate slates; Romney sends in lawyer that stole election for Bush in 2000

Steve Watson
Prisonplanet.com
May 7, 2012

Two separate incidents captured on video this weekend reveal desperate attempts by Mitt Romney operatives to divide and disrupt official Ron Paul endorsed delegate slates by handing out fake ballots to attendees at the state conventions in Nevada and Maine.

The video below captured by Ron Paul supporters in Nevada on Saturday exposes a provocateur wearing a Ron Paul T-shirt being caught handing out a fake delegate ballot in an attempt to dilute Ron Paul supporters’ votes.

The ballot that the man was handing out looked very similar to the official Ron Paul endorsed slate, and was even printed on the same lime green colour paper. However, the names on the ballot were different.

It is not clear whether the man was officially affiliated with Romney, however, it is clear that he had a fake ID and was passing out fraudulent documents designed specifically to look like the official Ron Paul delegate slate for Nevada.

Watch the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVGxCUomyVk

Remarkably, this was not an isolated incident. The very same thing happened in Maine, indicating that there has been a coordinated effort by Romney operatives to trick Ron Paul supporters into diluting their votes.

As Paul campaign volunteer Ginger Taylor explains in the following video, Romney supporters circulated not one but two different slates, to make Paul voters think there had been a change in the official list of delegate nominees that were being endorsed by the Paul campaign.

Paul supporters, including Taylor herself, were forced to officially announce a withdrawal of their “nomination” to the national convention as delegates, even though they had never agreed to stand in that capacity.

[Continued...]

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2012, 05:45:28 PM »
Make candidate discrimination a felony, then see how much more smoothly the elections process goes.

3rd party discrimination = felony,  ballot mishap = felony, election manipulation or fraud = felony.

We can get the non-violent drug users out of jail and put the partisan Machavellis in.   ;)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/05/american-politics-freedom-to-choose-between-two-acceptable-choices.html

American Politics: “Freedom” to Choose Between Two “Acceptable” Choices

Washington's Blog
May 9, 2012

We Have Freedom to Choose … Between Two “Acceptable” Choices

Most parents know the trick of letting their kids “choose”.

You give the kid two choices … either of which produces the result you want.   For example, you ask:

“Do you want to clean your room and then wash your dishes … or do you want to wash first and then clean?”

The kid feels like there is “freedom of choice” … but you – the parent – get what you want.

That is exactly what America’s two-party political system is.

The American voters are given a “choice” between two parties which are nearly identical in their support of crony capitalism, never-ending bailouts for the big banks, disregard for the Bill of Rights, never-ending war, support for big oil and big nuclear, allowing the sale of crap instead of real food, and other important issues.

Any candidate who doesn’t follow the script is labeled “unelectable” – in the same way that any policy which the powers-that-be don’t want is branded “not politically feasible“.  And see this.

We have the freedom to choose … as long as we pick one of the two acceptable choices.

The Founding Fathers tried to warn us against a two-party system. We should listen to their words of wisdom.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Ventura: Abolish Both Political Parties
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2012, 04:35:36 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ventura-abolish-both-political-parties.html

Ventura: Abolish Both Political Parties

Slams mainstream media as “hired guns to push an agenda”

Steve Watson
Prisonplanet.com
June 12, 2012

Former Governor of Minnesota Jesse Ventura called for the abolition of the Democratic and Republican parities in an appearance last night on CNN, saying they are worse than violent warring street gangs.

In an interview with Piers Morgan, Ventura did not hold back, urging that “We need to abolish the political parties,” and “Make them political action committees.”

As he does in his new book, the former Navy Seal compared the current two party US political system to the infamous Los Angeles street gangs the Bloods and Crips.

“They call the blue states Democrats, well that is also the colors of the Crips,” he explained. “Naturally, the Bloods’ color is red and the Republican states are called red states.”

“They’re worse,” Ventura continued. “Let me explain why they’re worse: The Crips and the Bloods, the street gangs, while they can be devastating to a certain small part of the population, the Democrips and the Rep-bloodicans, they affect everybody in this country.”

Ventura elaborated by explaining that the system has been corrupted by big money and both parties are bought and paid for, leaving no room for a third party to have any success.

Ventura suggested that presidential candidates should be “required to wear a NASCAR racing suit” to “show who owns them”.

[Continued...]

Offline tritonman

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2012, 04:43:18 PM »
I just heard him out in my shop.  He had an interview with Michael Medved,at least that is who I think was interviewing him.  He certainly is geting some heavy coverage on this one. ;D

EvadingGrid

« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2012, 04:47:35 PM »
 ;D

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Why we must oppose Obamney for President in 2012
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2012, 07:42:32 PM »
http://www.naturalnews.com/036172_President_Obama_Mitt_Romney.html

Why we must oppose Obamney for President in 2012

by Mike Adams
NaturalNews.com
June 14 2012

(NaturalNews) There is a dangerous person running for President in 2012, and his name is Baritt Obamney. I normally try not to attack specific candidates for political office, but Baritt Obamney is so offensive to American sensibilities that I had to share this warning with my fellow Americans. In 2012, we must vote against Obamney for President.

And why? Because here is what Obamney believes in, based on his actions and voting record:

• Big, bigger and even BIGGER government! The bigger the government, the better.

• GMOs: Obamney is a huge supporter of Monsanto and the biotech industry that produces genetically modified seeds. He wants all Americans to eat foods laced with pesticides grown by the crops themselves! This is all part of the mass poisoning plan to keep America sick and incapable of resisting tyranny.

• Trillion-dollar banker bailouts! Obamney was put into power by the Goldman Sachs banking elite, of course, and he wants to keep handing over trillions of dollars to his master while driving the average hard-working American into total debt slavery.

• Continued government raids on raw milk farmers and food distribution centers: Obamney is an enemy of food freedom and farm freedom, and he can't wait to use the power of the federal government to imprison a few more Amish dairy farmers.

• Socialized medicine: Obamney believes in taking away free choice, putting in place a Big Pharma monopoly over health care, and forcing Americans to buy health insurance even if they don't want it! This traps everyone in a system of broken medicine that doesn't even promote wellness.

• Endless wars: Obamney is a huge fan of keeping America involved in endless wars, even if it means fabricating a fictional enemy concept -- "terrorism" -- to justify it. The military industrial complex, after all, pulls Obamney's strings.

• Vaccines: Obamney is a staunch advocate of endless vaccinations for the entire population. It's part of his strategy to inject cancer-causing stealth viruses into the population at large (http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_Dr_Maurice_Hilleman_SV40.html), thereby keeping America diseased and medically enslaved.

• Gun confiscation: Obamney is a huge fan of gun confiscation, because the worst thing for a corrupt government is for citizens to have their own individual power. That's why Obamney wants to criminalize private gun ownership and concentrate firepower in the hands of the government's most corrupt "loose cannon" departments: ATF, DEA and soon even the TSA. It's so much easier to terrorize and oppress the population when they can't shoot back.

• Runaway national debt leading to financial collapse: Perhaps the worst thing about Obamney is that he wants to keep spending America into financial ruin. This is actually being done by design so that his bankster masters can then buy up all the assets at pennies on the dollar, leaving American small business owners and wage workers living in abject poverty.

Is Obamney a member of the DemoCRIPS, or the ReBLOODlicans?

Now, I'm not sure which gang Obamney has joined: Is it the DemoCRIPS, or is it the ReBLOODlicans?

That's the name of Gov. Jesse Ventura's new book that exposes the total gang-style criminality of our current two-party system. Check it out at:

[Continued...]

-------------------------

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2012, 08:41:00 PM »
Well with Gary Johnson LP being paid for by the bankers as well as Virgil Goode of the CP voting to make the Patriot Act permanent as a Republican back in 2005, we seem to be out of good candidates.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2012, 09:14:25 PM »
Well with Gary Johnson LP being paid for by the bankers as well as Virgil Goode of the CP voting to make the Patriot Act permanent as a Republican back in 2005, we seem to be out of good candidates.

As bad as some of the 3rd party candidates are, they're still far more preferable than the two-headed candidate, Obamney.

So our unified message to the electorate should be: "Either vote for your 3rd party or independent candidate of choice (see politics1.com/p2012.htm for details), or don't vote at all!"

It would also help to familiarize as many people as possible with the following quotes:

"Would the essence of slavery change if the rules at a slave auction permitted a slave to choose between the two highest bidders for himself? Could the fact that he made such a choice be interpreted as his sanction for his chains? How can it be argued that the citizen is free in a democracy when he has the choice of two candidates if neither candidate is willing to recognize his right to freedom?"

-- James Bovard, Freedom In Chains, p. 132

"Voting symbolizes the equality of people, premised on the fact that no person has an inherent right to exercise coercive power over other people. But voting is not enough. The more that voting is glorified as a panacea, the more lackadaisical people are about knowing or defending their rights as citizens. The point is not to abolish elections, but to recognize that elections are a dubious means to safeguard people's rights, liberties, and vital interests."

-- James Bovard, Freedom In Chains, p. 139

"In politics a person is not a citizen if the person's only function is to vote. Voters choose people who, in turn, act like citizens. They argue. They establish the forms within which people live their lives. They make politics. The people who merely vote for them merely make politicians. People who argue for their positions in a town meeting are acting like citizens. People who simply drop scraps of paper in a box or pull a lever are not acting like citizens; they are acting like consumers picking between prepackaged items. They had nothing to do with the items. All they can do is pick what is. They cannot actively participate in making what should be."

-- Karl Hess, Community Technology, p. 10

"Social reform is not to be secured by noise and shouting; by complaints and denunciation; by the formation of parties, or the making of revolutions; but by the awakening of thought and the progress of ideas. Until there be correct thought, there cannot be right action; and when there is correct thought, right action will follow. Power is always in the hands of the masses of men. What oppresses the masses is their own ignorance, their own short-sighted selfishness." [Emphasis original]

-- Henry George, Social Problems, p. 242

Offline a ReVoLuTIONarY ideA

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2012, 02:33:58 PM »
As bad as some of the 3rd party candidates are, they're still far more preferable than the two-headed candidate, Obamney.

So, you are proposing to vote for the lesser of three evils?

So our unified message to the electorate should be: "Either vote for your 3rd party or independent candidate of choice (see politics1.com/p2012.htm for details), or don't vote at all!"

The message is: "Don't vote and stop granting legitimacy to the statists who use coercion, force, and violence in order to enforce their opinions on everyone else."  The goal is to have nobody vote.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2012, 02:56:12 PM »
So, you are proposing to vote for the lesser of three evils?

No, I'm simply acknowledging the reality that tens of millions of people are going to vote for someone regardless of how frequently or loudly you or anyone else dismisses the entire system as illegitimate, and that the most one can reasonably hope to accomplish between now and November, therefore, is to convince as many of those people as possible to vote 3rd party instead of for Obamney.

The message is: "Don't vote and stop granting legitimacy to the statists who use coercion, force, and violence in order to enforce their opinions on everyone else."

The problem is that -- unlike 99% of the population -- anarcho-capitalists regard even limited, Constitutional government as "statist" (and hence evil), and are so delusional they actually think they can change this by prancing around all day calling anyone who doesn't blindly accept their Rothbardian dogma as divine gospel disparaging names such as "statist," "socialist" and/or "collectivist."

I've seen more adult-like behavior on an elementary school playground.

The goal is to have nobody vote.

No, that's a fantasy, not a goal. But don't take my word for it. By all means, find out the hard way.