PrisonPlanet Forum
July 25, 2014, 05:23:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Allodial Title And Property Rights  (Read 20897 times)
DoNotObey

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2010, 11:34:24 AM »

I will do the research and educate my self on mso and allodial titles but i do need help with it because i have other important things to work on to. So if any prison planet member can helpme with msos and allodial titles Thank you.

Who's more foolish the fool, or the fool who follows him - Obi Wan Kenobi
Unintelligable Name

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2010, 01:08:30 PM »

Only two 'states' recognize a phantom of Allodial Titles... Nevada and Texas. The basic premise is not complete dominion over the land, but rather they 'allow' you to pay a value estimated property tax in one large lump sum, 'freeing' you from paying on an annual basis.

"Allodial Title was reinitiated into Nevada in 1997 when the legislature passed a bill that authorized the Allodial Title Program. The Allodial Title Program allowed payment of taxes on real property in advance and set up a situation where ultimately the property would not experience any tax debt."

I'm afraid you are 200 years too late.
DoNotObey

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2010, 03:07:25 PM »

Only two 'states' recognize a phantom of Allodial Titles... Nevada and Texas. The basic premise is not complete dominion over the land, but rather they 'allow' you to pay a value estimated property tax in one large lump sum, 'freeing' you from paying on an annual basis.

"Allodial Title was reinitiated into Nevada in 1997 when the legislature passed a bill that authorized the Allodial Title Program. The Allodial Title Program allowed payment of taxes on real property in advance and set up a situation where ultimately the property would not experience any tax debt."

I'm afraid you are 200 years too late.
What about mso. or is that the same has an allodial title but for the car instead

Who's more foolish the fool, or the fool who follows him - Obi Wan Kenobi
phosphene

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2010, 06:33:02 PM »

phantom of Allodial Titles....
I reject the allodial title....
1 word.... AMISH

"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua
MonkeyPuppet

aut libertas aut mors

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2011, 10:11:02 PM »

Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO)

If you purchased a new vehicle from a new-car dealer, you will have an
MSO instead of a title.

Just heard a little story on the Dave Champion Show (February 2nd, 2011 show) where Dave discusses the MCO (Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin) as requested by a listener.

I highly recommend hearing Dave's explanation by listening to the broadcast, but for those crunched for time, here's the quick and dirty regarding the MCO.

There are no laws concerning the interim possession and ownership of new vehicles between manufacturer and first sale.  To provide evidence of legitimate possession and/or ownership during transport and for dealerships prior to sale, the industry itself developed the MCO for just this purpose.  For instance, a truck driver hauling several new cars from Michigan to a dealership in Dallas would not have adequate titles for the vehicles he is hauling... such documentation does not yet exist.  He carries with him a big fat envelope which has the MCO's for the various cars he is hauling.  This serves as proof that he has these vehicles in his possession legitimately.  Upon delivery to the dealership, he surrenders the envelope to them... now they have proof of their legitimate possession of the vehicles.  If the state motor vehicle bureau conducts an audit, they have sufficient proof of legitimate possession.

Upon selling you a new vehicle, the dealership sends a COPY of the MCO for the creation of a Certificate of Title that follows that vehicle for its entire life.  The MCO remains at the dealership for whatever period of time the law requires.  These documents provide evidence in the event of a conflict regarding the proper chain of ownership/possession to its first sale... purportedly to make sure the dealer's ass is covered if a question of its scruples comes up (regarding stolen cars and whatnot).

So, if you want know the truth, just visit the dealership where you bought your new car and hopefully they will be forthcoming and show you the actual MCO for your car that is in their vault/storage (if it's kept on-site).

The MCO is not destroyed by the state DMV, nor is it a replacement for a Certificate of Title issued by the state where in the first sale occurred.  It has a very specific purpose that has nothing to do with the eventual owner of the vehicle.

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: