The reason why there is no cure for cancer...

Author Topic: The reason why there is no cure for cancer...  (Read 5088 times)

Offline Albert_Pike

• Got Lucifer?
The reason why there is no cure for cancer...
« on: January 29, 2011, 06:13:23 PM »
The reason why there is no cure for cancer is because of the profits being made for drug companies by selling ineffective and toxic drugs to "treat" the disease. There is a cure for every single cancer in existence, but it is kept suppressed by special interest groups in the realms of the medical and pharmaceutical industry. If you spent Five minutes reading into the amount of corruption and greed endemic in the medical establishment (mainly the pharmaceutical industry) you will clearly understand why so many diseases have not been cured, and have actually only gotten worse.

If cancer were cured, a $100,000,000,000 dollar per-year industry would cease to exist. All of the fat cats and profiteers from this corrupt and greed-fueled establishment would lose all of their ill-gotten power and wealth. The motto for big pharma should be "the perversion of science for profit" or "bad health is good business".

They don't care about you, your health, your life, or your loved ones, they only care about their money and power. Very rarely do you hear anything negative about the drug industry on the mainstream media, because "they" are gagged by corporate special interests. When you watch Fox news, CNN, NBC, or any corporate media network, do you ever notice how many commercials you see for pharmaceuticals? Do you ever hear the corporate media talk about people getting sick or even dying from some toxic and dangerous drug pushed by the criminal pharmaceutical establishment to make a quick buck?

A few years ago, some 15 year old kid murdered both of his parents because he was having some sort of psychotic episode triggered by the drug Zoloft. Instead of a life sentence, this kid was actually offered a measly Two years in prison for a double-homicide because the drug industry didn't want all the negative publicity to get out about Zoloft. This story was reported on very little by the corporate media. They didn't want people to believe that Zoloft turns you into a psychotic killer. This kid plead guilty and was sentenced to Two life terms without parole.

Executives, CEO's, the shakers and bakers of "big pharma" are almost never criminally prosecuted for anything. If they are, it's usually for anti-trust or trying to defraud their company. They are never brought to justice for their true crimes. Individual murders/assassinations, mass-poisoning, biological terrorism, torture, just about every single financial crime there is a law for, bribery, fraud, blackmail, crimes against humanity, crimes against nature, crimes against science - all for the sake of money and power! The FDA is just as corrupt as them, they are paid to lie about the safety of certain drugs, and get them on the market to make a quick profit, at the expense of the health and even lives of countless innocent people. If you had rock-solid evidence of their atrocities-for-profit, and you went to the media or law enforcement at ANY level, they would angrily slam the door in your face, and then you and your family will be in grave danger for simply possessing such evidence. This industry and the depraved medical con-artists who run it are completely above the law!

Aside from money and power, there could be a eugenics/population control agenda behind this as well.

Several good and honest doctors and medical researchers whom have actually cured a disease or developed an extremely effective, but unprofitable alternative treatment, have been bribed copious amounts of money, had their medical licenses seized and their practices terminated by the AMA (American Murder Association) and/or have even been outright murdered in the typical "suicide" and "accident". If the medical establishment really was concerned about curing disease and people's health, and not just making Billions/Trillions of dollars off of human suffering, half of all diseases known to man would have been eradicated decades ago.

Read about Dr. Royal Rife in the below link.

http://www.sftesla.org/Topic/Rife.htm

Very few drugs on the market actually do what they are supposed to do effectively, and without any serious or even life-threatening side effects. I'd say that 80% of the pharmaceuticals out there right now are all placebo scams which do more harm than good.

Cancer, HIV, diabetes, alzheimers, and just about every other profitable disease will never be cured in 1,000 years as long as the depraved corporate low-lives and other shady criminals are still becoming rich and powerful!

Also, other technology which could be extremely beneficial to all mankind are kept suppressed for amoral reasons (usually money and power) includes free energy technology. Read about the murdered inventor of the water fuel cell Stanley Meyer.

http://easygrowhouseplants.blogspot.com/2006/12/inventor-of-water-powered-car-murdered.html

Money and power before the greater of all mankind - what a great world we live in! I can see the path the world is headed down.
"I give myself to Lucifer each day for it to arrive as soon as possible. Glory to Satan! I hope that the new world order will arrive as soon as possible!"
- Britney Spears

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
Re: The reason why there is no cure for cancer...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 06:27:25 PM »
There's a Prison Planet Forum thread that goes into much of the detail of the suppression of cancer cures: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=136154.0
When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4

Offline Albert_Pike

• Got Lucifer?
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 06:32:30 PM »
There's a Prison Planet Forum thread that goes into much of the detail of the suppression of cancer cures: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=136154.0

I knew it! Humanity is a failure...
"I give myself to Lucifer each day for it to arrive as soon as possible. Glory to Satan! I hope that the new world order will arrive as soon as possible!"
- Britney Spears

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 06:50:15 PM »
I knew it! Humanity is a failure...

Eugenics is the underlying modus operandi of the elites.
When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4

Offline Albert_Pike

• Got Lucifer?
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 07:01:23 PM »
Eugenics is the underlying modus operandi of the elites.

So there is more to suppressing cures for terrible diseases than just money and power?

So you're saying elites are completely immune to cancer? I find this hard to believe, every single Homo Sapien who has ever lived has the cancer gene in them. NOBODY is immune, unless they are genetically modified to be immune.
- Britney Spears