VACCINES: AUTISM - DEPOPULATION - BILL GATES

Author Topic: VACCINES: AUTISM - DEPOPULATION - BILL GATES  (Read 155482 times)

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
VACCINES: AUTISM - DEPOPULATION - BILL GATES
« on: January 10, 2009, 12:46:17 PM »
My daughter was watching Disney's Beethoven's 5th and in one part of the movie the guy talks about the myth of mercury and that it's absolutely okay to take.

I was trying to search for the movie quotes to post it exactly but to no avail.

This just pissed me off--has anyone seen this?

It is currently playing on the Disney Channel.  I think now, I am going to ban this channel in my home!!!

I have never been a Disney fan but this just chapped my hide!   >:(
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Devotional Soul

Re: Mercury is good--so say's Disney!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 01:09:10 PM »
You should ban disney for other reasons, too.  They used TONS of subliminal messages, sexual, masonic, and satanic. (Walt disney was a 33rd degree freemason.)  Also, disney is one of the top 13 Illuminati bloodlines and disney also supports Israel.

And everyone who is not brainwashed knows that mercury is incredibly toxic.

See all the 6's?

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 01:30:55 PM »
You should ban disney for other reasons, too.  They used TONS of subliminal messages, sexual, masonic, and satanic. (Walt disney was a 33rd degree freemason.)  Also, disney is one of the top 13 Illuminati bloodlines and disney also supports Israel.

See all the 6's?

I see six 6's and the s looks like a snake.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 01:32:42 PM »
thats just weird..ery disney film is bad IMO but the shit about mercury is where i draw the line

i dont think ev
monsters inc wasnt bad?

Offline SuperClass

• TheAlexJonesShow.com
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 02:14:04 PM »

What do you see when you look at her stomach?
TheAlexJonesShow.com  Mp3 Downloads of Interviews & More!

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 02:17:37 PM »

What do you see when you look at her stomach?

?

Offline donnay

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 02:54:49 PM »

See all the 6's?

You are absolutely right...I knew better! Sometimes I get drawn back into the matrix!  Disney is now ban from this household!  Thanks Devotional Soul for the boot back to reality!
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline SuperClass

• TheAlexJonesShow.com
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 02:59:54 PM »

Have you ever seen Rape of the Soul (2006) movie?

http://athanasiuscm.blogspot.com/2006/11/rape-of-soul-what-you-cant-see-can.html
Check out the Jesus pic scroll down.

Cant really find the movie now, but it was on conspiracycentral.nets tracker.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 03:00:21 PM »
DISNEY IS DANGEROUS ILLUMINATI PROPAGANDA!

Check out my post from another thread.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php/topic,64575.msg334897.html#msg334897

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Devotional Soul

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 03:07:34 PM »
It's not easy in a world run by such corruption!  Disney stuff is everywhere and hard to avoid.  But most important is to not watch the movies because of the subliminal messages.

I thought it would be ok to give in and get Bill Nye the Science Guy disney by disney because it was the only dvd that the library had on the subject we were homeschooling about.  

Boy, was I wrong!  It had this young girl, dressed all skimpy, singing and dancing an a black and white checkered floor to the tune 'staying alive'.  And the stuff about flowers and pollination was filled with weird sexual stuff.  I feel really bad about the kids who are mind controlled by disney.

The fact that they would say mercury is good is pathetic.  Even wikipedia says it's toxic:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_(element)#Safety

Mercury and most of its compounds are extremely toxic and are generally handled with care; in cases of spills involving mercury (such as from certain thermometers or fluorescent light bulbs) specific cleaning procedures are used to avoid toxic exposure.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 03:14:59 PM »
Disney is a front for a pedophile ring
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline SuperClass

• TheAlexJonesShow.com
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2009, 03:20:08 PM »
The Lion King Subliminal Messages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xm1V-9xfjU

Offline donnay

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2009, 03:35:01 PM »
So many of my immediate family members and their children are BIG Disney (Dizzy as prefer to call it) and I am forever mocked by them for pointing out many Disney NWO tributes. 

It's nice to know I am not alone.  Like I said earlier sometimes I get sucked back into the matrix--I am just glad their is a community of people here that will pluck me back into the reality!

Thanks all!

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 03:38:54 PM »

Offline kermitthefrayer

• Art pics poetry and more by my wife
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2009, 03:58:12 PM »
i smell bs there

No bs this is legit.  I have look into a lot of these myself they are there.  Go rent and look for your self.  Some are stretchsbut the rest are pretty clean cut.
"Specialization is for insects."

- Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 04:03:18 PM »
i still stand by my point not all disney films are all with subliminals

nofakenews

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 04:03:32 PM »
No bs this is legit.  I have look into a lot of these myself they are there.  Go rent and look for your self.  Some are stretchsbut the rest are pretty clean cut.

Yep I agree no bs and here is the clip direct from the movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skD2gyP1cCs&feature=related

Devotional Soul

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 04:22:54 PM »

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
VACCINS - AUTISM - DEPOPULATION
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2014, 12:56:30 PM »
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7004&st=50#entry22035660

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7004&st=0

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

We are thankful for one good man - Dr. Andrew Wakefield. Absolute thugs destroyed his career, but he stood tall like real men should do, and now he has been vindicated!

Where are the rest of you "good men"? Get a spine and help save your countries from these absolute thugs who run rampant across the globe! Little boyz are no longer acceptable in any country. If you know something, you damn well better be speaking truth to power and now!

EVERY SINGLE PERSON NEEDS TO GET UP AND DO SOMETHING! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO TAKE YOUR COUNTRIES BACK FROM THESE DESPICABLE THUGS?

CDC, you should be ashamed!

>:(

Until real human beings take over the CDC and run it worthy of its motto "Saving lives, Protecting People", and real human beings take over big pharma, THE WORLD IS NOT SAFE!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline attietewd

Jo it's a matter of time now....

Pennsylvania federal judge ruled in favor of whistleblowers who have accused Merck of lying about the efficacy of its mumps vaccine. The former Merck scientists allege in their lawsuit: "the ultimate victims here are the millions of children who every year are being injected with a mumps vaccine that is not providing them with an adequate level of protection against mumps. And while this is a disease the CDC targeted to eradicate by now, the failure in Merck’s vaccine has allowed this disease to linger with significant outbreaks continuing to occur." At this point, Merck has failed to have the fraud case dropped. Read More.

http://healthimpactnews.com/
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline attietewd

bump for importance

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Thx for link attietewd!

Heads need to roll at the top of these organizations, and some prison time given to the guilty!

We have  had enough of the lies and total disregard for human life.

We have had enough of ONE RULE FOR YOU SCUMBAGS (who get away with crime after crime), and another for the rest of us! You are NOT above the law and you are NOT immune from prosecution!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline BlackRoses

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7004&st=50#entry22035660

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7004&st=0

We are thankful for one good man - Dr. Andrew Wakefield. Absolute thugs destroyed his career, but he stood tall like real men should do, and now he has been vindicated!

Where are the rest of you "good men"? Get a spine and help save your countries from these absolute thugs who run rampant across the globe! Little boyz are no longer acceptable in any country. If you know something, you damn well better be speaking truth to power and now!

EVERY SINGLE PERSON NEEDS TO GET UP AND DO SOMETHING! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO TAKE YOUR COUNTRIES BACK FROM THESE DESPICABLE THUGS?

CDC, you should be ashamed!

>:(

Until real human beings take over the CDC and run it worthy of its motto "Saving lives, Protecting People", and real human beings take over big pharma, THE WORLD IS NOT SAFE!

If fear keeps people from speaking out, I really wish people would think of it this way. Speaking out might be your insurance. You keep quiet, who's to say they won't cast a suspicious look your way and think "This person might be about to spill their guts so it's time to do something about that." I'm talking having those thoughts whether you were going to spill or not. You might as well come out to the public.

I feel prison is too good for a lot of the crimes that have been committed against the people...

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
What is ironic in the Dr. Wakefield case is that Dr. Wakefield actually is a believer / supporter of vaccine science.  By all definitions, a 'darling' for the 'pharmacological industrial complex', and rabid vaccine supporters.  (Which, I was one myself)

Dr. Wakefield's conclusions with the MMR vaccine that the Lancet Journal 'CLAIMED' was false was NOT a new discovery and the Lancet Journal in fact published his findings with no problem. 

What got Dr. Wakefield in hot water with his overlords is that Dr. Wakefield is also a 'true scientific doctor'.   Doctor Wakefield's  crime was that he wanted to and was pushing for 'independent' scientific research to be done on both unvaccinated and vaccinated children.  It was when he was publicly advocating this type of research did the stuff hit the fan.

This SHOULD BE the real wakeup call for ANY pro vaccine parent.  If the "science is settled" then, why would ALL the major vaccine manufactures go out of their way to block ANY independent studies to be done between the children shot up with their garbage and children who have NEVER been vaccinated?  If the so-called science is settled then logically the vaccine manufactures would be all over such studies / field research. 

The fact these companies will ruin ANY doctor's career who advocates such research and 'TRY' and sue independent labs, scientists or threaten to pull university funding for testing between vaccinated and unvaccinated children speaks volumes about the fraud vaccines ARE AND ALWAYS WERE.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

• From Hell to Veins
NWO Cesspit Australia Wages War On Speech For Big Pharma
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2015, 07:06:26 PM »
Big pharma is so paranoid of Dr. Tenpenny that they have lobbied Australia's wretched government to ban her from entering the country.

Australia has so much contempt for there own citizens that it has become a NWO hell hole where the Australians are paying not 1 not 2 but THREE different carbon taxes raising the cost of living through the roof. 

Big pharma is using FAKE PRO vaccine groups who call themselves 'grassroots' yet are connected to big pharma as the 'voices of the people' that want Dr. Tenpenny kept from entering Australia.
------------------------------------------------
Pro-Vaccine Lobbyists Trying to Ban Dr. Sherri Tenpenny from Entering Australia
http://www.naturalblaze.com/2015/01/pro-vaccine-lobbyists-trying-to-ban-dr.html#sthash.v9GwdJje.dpuf

By Heather Callaghan Fresh on the heels of Australia's government effectively silencing criticism of vaccines and the promotion of homeopathic benefits, it appears a heated social media campaign has been launched to stop Dr. Sherri Tenpenny from stepping foot in Australia. Why - because she has talked about the damaging effects of vaccines. It turns out, she is set to give six seminars in March, along with a homeopath, on parenting healthy babies.

Coincidentally, last year, the Australian Vaccination-Skeptics Network was literally forced to insert the word “skeptics” into their name. They also lost their charity status "after concerns it could negatively affect children’s health."

In yet another odd occurrence of timing, in November, Californian pick-up artist "dating guru" Julien Blanc had his visa cancelled during a speaking tour in Australia. To paraphrase simply, it was for hate speech, or promoting dangerous behavior toward women.

The concerted effort to stop Tenpenny from speaking claims that this isn't about free speech, but an endangerment to public health. There is also a pattern of fear that the vulnerable, naive, confused or uneducated parents might accidentally believe Tenpenny's words against their will, act on it and babies will die. That somehow the public needs protection from her words. There are also slurs of half-baked, crazy, fundamentalist, dangerous, extremist, and cult leader. 

For taking the view that vaccines cause harm and attempting to speak in Australia, Tenpenny gets multiple slam pieces in the press like Australia's Daily Telegraph, a "Stop Sherri Tenpenny from entering Australia" Facebook page, blog posts like that of "Reasonable Hank," not one petition to refuse her visa, but two, and a hashtag: #StopTenpenny.

There is also this lopsided media piece:

[VIDEO]

Apparently, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is a powerful figure to warrant such a rousing onslaught. Until today, this writer did not realize how dangerous words are, versus loaded injection needles. Words that have such power to take down Australia's entire public health security that they must fall upon government intervention to save "ignorant" ears, as the campaigners claim.

Not only is there quite the liability-free, free speech advantage for giant pharmaceutical companies working in tandem with governments and influencing research and media with sponsorship - but there is also the possible advantage of social media bot technology. Auto-responder bots that pick up when there is online vaccine criticism.

This was featured in the movie Bought and you read more at this post.

A PhD explained to Bought producer Jeff Hays:

So we created a social media bot that searches conversation strings in all social media for these conversations...the bot then posts the fact that they are false and links them to the “real” data showing that vaccines are safe and don’t cause autism. So this is just one example of how we can use Big Data and bots to affect social change for good.
The Gan Kin Man Foundation, sponsoring the seminars alleges,

There have been some media reports that these events are sold out. This is NOT true. This is an outright lie as no one has contacted any of the organizers to make this statement.
They are saying this so people will not purchase tickets.
Please show them their dishonest tactics will not be rewarded.
Buy your tickets NOW.
For the dinners, if you get a table of 10 people - your dinner is FREE (you only pay for 9)....
See More

Australian press has labeled me a "public health menace." Their country of 23M isn't allowed to know the truth about problems associated with vaccines - so they can make an informed decision. Be sure to vote!

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.

• From Hell to Veins
VACCINS - AUTISM - DEPOPULATION
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2015, 08:43:49 PM »
Big Pharma, big government and big media is trying desperately to spin the fact that whooping cough is exploding in California AMONG VACCINATED CHILDREN.  What they do NOT want the public to figure out that maybe it's a combination of open boarders and the vaccines themselves.

I've stated on my blog From Hell To Veins, that once America loses the REAL REASONS for the decline in disease, infrastructure, good nutrition (secure borders) we would see very clearly that vaccines are useless at preventing disease that IS preventable by good nutrition, infrastructure and tightly controlled borders
------------------------------------
Whooping cough explodes in California as researchers admit vaccines are failing
http://www.naturalnews.com/048243_whooping_cough_vaccines_California.html##ixzz3OZEaJwam

(NaturalNews) The worst whooping cough epidemic in seven decades has hit California this year, with nearly 10,000 cases having been reported by the end of November

Experts are warning that the vaccine currently being used to prevent the disease is partly to blame for the outbreak.

A whooping cough, or pertussis, vaccine was introduced in the 1940s, but only after the mortality rate from the disease had already begun to decline sharply, likely due to better care of infected patients and the natural development of immunity. The vaccine appeared to be effective in reducing the incidence of pertussis, but it also produced significant side effects, including pain and swelling.

In the 1990s, a new whooping cough vaccine replaced the old version. The new vaccine has fewer side effects but does not provide the same long-term protection against the illness that the previous one did. A new study also indicates that the replacement vaccine may not prevent the spread of the disease.

The disease is caused by bacterial infection and was responsible for thousands of deaths each year before the first vaccine was developed, although now it rarely proves to be life-threatening.

While it may not be considered deadly, a case of whooping cough is often quite uncomfortable or painful for its victim -- the disease gets it name from the "whooping" sound sufferers make while trying to catch their breath between uncontrollable coughs.

There has been one reported death of an infant attributed to this year's outbreak. In 2010 (the disease peaks in cycles of three to five years), 10 deaths were reported -- and in 2014 the total number of cases in California is expected to well exceed that of 2010.

2013 was the worst year in six decades for the rest of the nation, in terms of whooping cough cases. More than 48,000 cases were reported, along with 18 deaths. This year, the nationwide number has dropped to around 20,000, while California has seen a steep increase in cases.

The rate of infection for infants and teens is on the rise, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) warns that high numbers of cases among teens may become the "new normal" unless a another vaccine is developed or a "more effective vaccination strategy" is implemented. Many would challenge that assumption, however.

Although vaccines may have a legitimate role to play, it has become increasingly evident that there are often serious drawbacks associated with their use as well as limitations to their effectiveness, which the whooping cough epidemic has proven.

Certain vaccines have been proven to be more deadly than the diseases they were designed to prevent. In the case of whooping cough, there are alternative treatments that work quite well, such as the use of vitamin C, but the medical industry has no interest in promoting them.

Big Pharma seems more interested in pushing its vaccines than in actually curing people. After all, the global vaccine industry is worth billions of dollars each year.

The efficacy of flu vaccines, for example, has been proven to be far lower than what we have been led to believe. Adverse reactions to vaccines are far more common than the industry would like to admit, and there have been many cases of poisonous contaminants being found in vaccines, which in some instances have caused serious illnesses, deaths and birth defects.

The vaccine debate is a complex one: On the one hand, there are those with legitimate concerns over their effectiveness and safety; on the other hand, there are those who would argue that, without vaccines, the world would be a much more dangerous place to live in.

There is certainly a need for further consideration, and chances are that those who take the extreme view of either side of the debate may be somewhat misguided.

A valid dialogue on the subject should not be overly influenced by those who profit from the manufacturing and sales of vaccines. Additionally, a more critical examination of the industry as a whole is needed before an acceptable balance can be achieved regarding the overall benefits and drawbacks of administering vaccines in general.

• From Hell to Veins
Re: Vaccines Open Borders Responsible For Major US Whooping Cough Epidemic?
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2015, 08:58:05 PM »
RELATED:
Woman Dies After Receiving Flu Shot
This YOUNG woman died of a heart attack ALONG WITH major organ failure.  Seasonal flu should NOT cause this in a healthy person.

Note in the local MSM news piece that they actually use the flu SHOT DEATH to not only fear monger the flu but, push the USELESS flu vaccine by fraudulently claiming the flu shot helps even though the CDC admits the shot is useless.  When will 'health officials' and the media be held accountable?

https://www.intellihub.com/woman-gets-flu-vaccine-dies-flu/

I wonder how many people and died the same way in a longer time span after getting the flu shot and are unreported cases?

Offline chris jones

Re: Vaccines Open Borders Responsible For Major US Whooping Cough Epidemic?
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2015, 09:57:06 PM »
When a kid Ihad whooping cough, lots of us did, we got over it. JUST- Can't say it has been enhanced.
  Muck vaccines, unless ya get them checked , analysed, contents, results, precautions,, etc.
 FDA , AMA approved doesn't mean jack Sh**te.

• From Hell to Veins
Re: NWO Cesspit Australia Wages War On Speech For Big Pharma
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2015, 12:11:04 AM »
Dr Caroline West, a senior philosophy lecturer at the University of Sydney, said free speech should be restricted if it could cause harm.  - Always the cry of the oppressor.  Tyrants NEVER see themselves as tyrants. 

See Frank Zappa's great Free Speech debate on crossfire!
--------------------------------------
A Doctor, A Pick-Up Artist and Frank Zappa Walk Into Australia...
http://www.naturalblaze.com/2015/01/a-doctor-pick-up-artist-and-frank-zappa.html#sthash.UraH8Jwp.dpuf

By Heather Callaghan In this scenario - a doctor, a pick-up artist and Frank Zappa try to walk into Australia. But they can't and it's not just because one of them's dead.

Last week, we reported on the pro-vaccine campaign to ban Dr. Sherri Tenpenny from entering Australia on a speaking tour. She has spoke of the damaging effects of vaccines. For that, she was catapulted into international and Internet infamy. The Australian Today Show segment showing the one time she was allowed to share her side of the story was removed from YouTube.

Since then, five business venues buckled under the pressure and fled from hosting her, thereby effectively cancelling some of her talks. Immigration Minister Peter Dutton is currently considering the matter.... Last year, the Australian Vaccination-Skeptics Network was literally forced to insert the word “skeptics” in to their name. They also lost their charity status "after concerns it could negatively affect children’s health."

Also coincidentally, in November, Californian pick-up artist "dating guru" Julien Blanc had his visa cancelled during a speaking tour in Australia, followed by the UK and Singapore. Australia's immigration minister Scott Morrison looked into complaints that he taught men how to emotionally manipulate women and use sexual forcefulness. Without actually seeing the seminar, he acted on the cancellation. Smear campaigners are riding on the coattails of this conveniently timed event to block Tenpenny. Likewise, the fervor to shut Tenpenny out projected ghastly things onto her character.

Anything deemed "bad for society" is being banished from Australia. They are making raw milk producers contaminate their own milk for sale just in case an Australian gets it in their heads to try it... The press coverage there is infuriatingly skewed whether they are wrongfully blaming a raw milk company for killing a three year old, relegating Tenpenny to the sarcastic title of "osteopath" instead of referring to her as a doctor like we would here, or removing videos showing her speaking her side.

Are they trying to compete with the U.S. for the "Least Amount of Individual Freedom" award? Here is a little from The Guardian about the takedown campaign to keep Blanc out of Australia:

Here is a little from The Guardian about the takedown campaign to keep Blanc out of Australia:

The #takedownjulienblanc Twitter campaign led by online activist Jennifer Li helped spread word of his talks, and an anti-Blanc Facebook page also emerged. An online petition urged Morrison to deport him.

It is strikingly similar to the methods in use to ban Sherri Tenpenny.

One of the frontrunners of the campaign said he would not lose sleep if her visa was cancelled and even drew a Blanc comparison:
 If somebody like [so-called pick-up artist] Julien Blanc can have his visa stripped, I think it could be equally applied to Tenpenny.
In Blanc's case, cancelling his visa was lauded as preventing "hate speech" and to stop the pre-crime of emotional abuse and potential sexual assault.

They are arguing that, in Tenpenny's case, it is not an issue of free speech, but public health. By hearing her words people might die.

From SBS:
 Dr Caroline West, a senior philosophy lecturer at the University of Sydney, said free speech should be restricted if it could cause harm.
 "The overwhelming evidence seems to be in favour of vaccination and the overwhelming majority of experts agree that it's the right thing to do," she said.

"If we've got good reason to think it will be harmful to allow misinformation to be spread, it seems like there is a pretty strong case for restricting free speech in this instance."

Remember that one time...when free speech was non-negotiable? Remember that one time when individual freedom remained a valuable resource in cases where the overwhelming majority of experts were found to be overwhelmingly wrong?

Ironically, the same hitpieces calling for a ban on her free speech are also trying to smear Tenpenny and other non-vaccine supporters as fundamentalists. (And dubbing Tenpenny as a cult leader.)

But Dorian Lynskey says in this op ed on censorship,
As a teenager, I first encountered censorship as a tool of the religious right...they made the mistake of thinking that the artwork was a cause rather than a symptom...
 [...]
 I was naive to think that censorship, in its many forms, was restricted to the right wing but the effect of reading about these debates at an impressionable age was to give me an enduring suspicion of bans, wherever they come from.
Lynskey shares both my repulsion for Blanc's behavior and the support of his free speech. A way to approach it and protect everyone's freedom would be to allow it and allow protest which would shine the light of scrutiny. This differs greatly from banning entry into a country and closing venue halls.

It should noted that one of the first casualties of so called fundamentalist or cult groups is free speech. That is, true cult leaders must not let their victims hear a perspective from the outside world. Yet, the campaign is based on the idea that her words are dangerous and if other people are allowed to hear them, babies will die. (Nothing hysterical about that....)

Frank Zappa once said, "We're talking about words - why are people afraid of words?" He didn't fret communism, but a fascist theocracy. And, the worship of "medical scientism" and "experts" with devout fervor and much of its false pretense and government/corporate backing can be just as fanatical and dangerous to freedom as a fascist theocracy.

If people make censorship demands of their government out of fear and because they abhor the "fear of vaccines," then what does it say about the society that fears words? Is public health truly safe when the other side of the story is banished from all audibility? -

Here he is on Crossfire, defending free speech in the 1980s during the "parental advisory" hearings led by Tipper Gore.

It wasn't my intent to make Frank Zappa the posterchild of censorship. In my mind, a better choice would be Bill Hicks who also experienced it with his work as a fierce, truth-telling comedian and social commentator among other things. This video sums it up for me, where he also goes after manipulation by corporate media. His posthumous words resonate truthfully all the more despite the censorship attempts.

Censorship is not just a ban on free speech - it's information hoarding. It's an exercise in power over other people, by controlling what they are allowed to see and hear. It also lacks tolerance and dignity for assuming to know more about individual health - to be the very authority of it. And by insinuating that the audience will automatically devolve into "bad behavior" once the words reach their ears. And, why is that behavior "bad"?

Bad behavior in this case is only that which is deemed unacceptable to a power establishment. Therefore, the highly publicized campaign against Tenpenny and the ensuing business venue cancellations appear to be an exercise in mass behavior modification.

One of the arguments against allowing Tenpenny to speak was that parents (read: mothers) are vulnerable - and they might be confused by the message. But isn't that a sexist thing to say? It hearkens back to the "all women are hysterical" days of Sigmund Freud. It not only insults intelligence and freedom of choice, but is a blatant form of infantilization. Yet, who is behaving hysterically right now? The aggressors who unilaterally decided Australians can't hear words.

Again, from SBS:
Brian Moreton, chairman of the Australian Medical Association's council of general practice, said anti-vaccination messages posed a significant public health risk.

"The danger is that people who don't have access to the correct information will believe the nonsense spoken by the anti-vaccination movement and vaccination rates will fall," Dr Moreton said.
It should also be noted - there is no anti-vaccination movement. Think about it - who are the aggressors here?

Dr. Tenpenny has made a response in her recent newsletter. When asked if she would now change her message, she said:
No. Just because a lion roars doesn't mean you leave the savannah. I'm doing this for the next generation of children...
If paying people in Australia are barred by the lobbyists, businesses and government working in tandem there, perhaps they will seek her elsewhere. Like the U.S., they will have to take a sharper look at the increasing role censorship plays in their day-to-day lives when they are prevented from hearing words....

• From Hell to Veins
Top Researcher Finds Medical Studies to be Largely Wrong or Fraudulent
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2015, 01:22:17 AM »
Ever noticed in the comment section all these establishment lackeys parroting the virtues of all these medical studies into this, that or the other thing and treating studies as the 'official word of God himself' on our failed medical drug and vaccine system?  Well, keep this link handy for them.
--------------------------------------------
Top Researcher Finds Medical Studies to be Largely Wrong or Fraudulent

(The Best Years in Life) Considering his background, Dr. John Ioannidis had good reason to expect that he might become a noted and respected researcher when he first entered the field of medical research. What he did not expect was that he would become known for challenging and exposing the bad science of his peers and finding that up to 80 percent of medical studies results are either wrong or fraudulent.

Ioannidis was unusually well prepared to enter medical research: he had been a math prodigy of near-celebrity status in high school and both of his parents were physician-researchers. He believed he would be able to follow his parents footsteps and use math to better support findings in a surprisingly sloppy field. "I assumed that everything we physicians did was basically right, but now I was going to help verify it," he said. "All we'd have to do was systematically review the evidence, trust what it told us, and then everything would be perfect."

It didn't turn out the way Ioannidis expected. When he pored over medical journals, Ioannidis was struck by how many findings of all types were later refuted and he was shocked at the range and reach of the reversals in everyday medical research.

Randomized controlled trials, which compare how one group responds to a treatment against how an identical group without the treatment fares, "had long been considered nearly unshakable" said Ioannidis. But they too ended up sometimes being wrong. "I realized even our gold-standard research had a lot of problems."

After working at Harvard, Tufts University, Johns Hopkins University and the National Institutes of Health, Ioannidis set up a base at the University of Ioannina in Greece. His team began producing a series of papers that pointed out specific ways certain studies were getting misleading results. In 2005 he published a paper which shook the foundations of medical research in the journal PLoS Medicine.

In the paper, Ioannidis laid out a detailed mathematical proof that, assuming modest levels of researcher bias, typically imperfect research techniques, and the tendency to focus on exciting rather than plausible theories, researchers will come up with wrong findings most of the time. His model, based on the rates in which studies had been overturned, predicted that 80 percent of non-randomized studies (by far the most common type), 25 percent of so-called gold-standard randomized trials, and as much as 10 percent of the platinum-standard large randomized trials turned out to be wrong.

The paper detailed how researchers were frequently manipulating data analyses and chasing career-advancing findings rather than good science, and even using the peer-review process to suppress opposing views.

"The studies were biased," said Ioannidis. "Sometimes they were overtly biased. Sometimes it was difficult to see the bias, but it was there. At every step in the process, there is room to distort results, a way to make a stronger claim or to select what is going to be concluded. There is an intellectual conflict of interest that pressures researchers to find whatever it is that is most likely to get them funded."

Ioannidis noted that, in addition to the factors which doomed nutritional studies, drug studies had the additional corruptive force of financial conflict of interest - much to the detriment of doctors and patients. "Doctors need to rely on instinct and judgment to make choices," he said. "But these choices should be as informed as possible by the evidence," said Ioannidis.

He also noted that, "I'm not sure that more than a very small percentage of medical research is ever likely to lead to major improvements in clinical outcomes and quality of life."

Offline iamc2

Re: Top Researcher Finds Medical Studies to be Largely Wrong or Fraudulent
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2015, 02:10:16 AM »
Of course all Medical Studies are Bogus--so the Nazi Eugenicists can Scare folks into taking their Poison Pills and going under the Knife--Cut & Kill & Pill & Kill---

---These are their Motto's!!!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2015, 11:08:03 PM »
Of course all Medical Studies are Bogus--so the Nazi Eugenicists can Scare folks into taking their Poison Pills and going under the Knife--Cut & Kill & Pill & Kill---

---These are their Motto's!!!

What I find funny yet, typical, is how the dupes who push the medical industrial complex act as if these 'studies' are the 'gospels' from god himself.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2015, 11:32:21 PM »
What I find funny yet, typical, is how the dupes who push the medical industrial complex act as if these 'studies' are the 'gospels' from god himself.
I'm with ya mate; as I have seen first hand all the LIES the Medical Frankenstein's pull off on folks: The Mrs. has been an RN for 25 years and she tells me the horror stories from the inside.

My advice is STAY AWAY from The Nazi Doctors & Frankenstein's!  ;)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

• From Hell to Veins
Re: NWO Cesspit Australia Wages War On Speech For Big Pharma
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2015, 11:58:59 PM »
This is how they roll in Australia.  Any wonder why they would ban Dr. Tenpenny From Speaking To The Public?

Father arrested in Australia for successfully treating his dying cancer-ridden toddler with cannabis oil
https://www.intellihub.com/father-arrested-australia-successfully-treating-dying-cancer-ridden-toddler-cannabis-oil/

BY PAUL FASSA | NATURAL NEWS

On Christmas Eve in 2014, two-year-old Rumer Rose Maujean was diagnosed with stage IV neuroblastoma cancer, a rare solid tumor disease that occurs mostly in children under five years of age. Neuroblastoma is a cancer that attacks the nervous system’s channel along the spine.[1]

The doctors at Lady Cliento Children’s Hospital claimed that there was a 50 percent chance of her recovery with conventional therapy, which started with surgery and is continuing with an 8- to 12-month series of chemotherapy treatments. The child’s parents, Adam Koessler and Sacha Maujean, relocated with her from Cairns to Brisbane where the hospital is located.

Rumer’s father and mother are estranged, and Sacha doesn’t agree with what Adam offered as an adjunct to their toddler’s conventional therapy. Adam had decided to find and use medical-grade cannabis to help Rumer Rose recover. Adam claims he was just using high-CBD and low- or no-THC cannabis oil as an adjunct to “increase her chances of survival beyond 50 percent.”[2]

But Adam was surprised beyond what he had expected with Rumer Rose’s improvement from the medical-grade marijuana. He reported on his Facebook page “Fearless Father” that “Her cancer-ridden little body was ALIVE AGAIN – Rumer had almost instant quality of life.”

“She would say ‘Daddy, tummy’s NOT SORE.’ She would be able to eat like a champion and began to gain weight, her energy was up… [and] [h]er skin colour came back, her eyes were sparkling again. Rumer’s delightful behaviour was restored,” Adam added.

Consequently, he was reported to the Child Protection Unit and arrested for possessing a “dangerous drug” and supplying it to a minor under 16 years of age. Reports of Adam’s arrest have incited action from Australian medical marijuana advocates and groups.[3]

A FAMILY FACEBOOK FEUD WITH A BABY’S SUFFERING IN THE BALANCE

But the mother, Sacha, won’t have any of it. She claims that whatever Adam says about cannabis improving Rumer Rose’s condition which forced her to be put under intensive care is “very false.”

“It is true he has been arrested for supplying a dangerous drug to a minor and I support the Child Protection Unit’s decision to arrest him and charge him,” Sacha attested on her GoFundMe page where she is raising funds for flying in family members to visit her daughter.[4]

Meanwhile, Adam was released on bail with the provision that he does not even visit the child. He was scheduled for a hearing on January 20. Meanwhile, Sacha reports on her Facebook page “Rumer’s Recovery”: “Rumer came out of ICU yesterday and is much better! She is sitting up and bossing everybody around again, huge improvement! We are on the right road to recovery.”

Her version of the right road is evidently surgery and chemo, family and clown visits, and toys. One might wonder if Sacha was the one who reported Adam to the Child Protection Unit. A recent Facebook post reported that Rumer Rose’s condition worsened yet again after high-CBD cannabis oil was banned.

There have been anecdotal reports of toddlers’ amazing recoveries from seizures and cancers with cannabis oil[5] and there has also been considerable research[6] to support those experiences for those that need studies to support actual healing events.

So far, Adam has attracted over 16,000 followers and medical marijuana activists who are poised to demonstrate for the legal use of medical marijuana in Australia.

• From Hell to Veins
Pro Vaccine NOW Attacking 'Educated People'
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2015, 01:18:13 PM »
The pro vaccine lobby really must be having to scrape the bottom of the barrel to be demonizing those gosh darn EDUCATED people.   ::)
--------------------------------------------------------
Too rich to get sick? - It is a strange first-world irony that wealthier, better-educated parents are the ones reducing infant vaccination rates, said Zahn. “Many people in this country have never seen a case of measles,” he said. “We’re a victim of our own success.”
http://refreshingnews99.blogspot.in/2015/01/too-rich-to-get-sick-it-is-strange.html
-----------------------------------------------
Below is my rebuttal

What a piece of propaganda. Attacking 'educated' people'?  Really?  Where do you even start to debunk this rubbish? 

The MSM always ties outbreaks to the unvaccinated BUT, after the initial SHOCK reports have been put out it's later discovered that it's the 'vaccinated' who have come down with the disease almost 9 to 1 unvaccinated, suggesting it's actually the vaccinated who, have been inject with all these viruses, spreading them.  Which is EXACTLY what we are seeing now with this years flu vaccine.

Claims that vaccines are 99% effective for preventing disease is an absolutely unsubstantiated claim.  Where the USA has been a "victim of our own success" comes in the forms know to have stopped disease for over 5000 years that is... infrastructure, BORDER CONTROL and nutrition.  All the diseases the vaccine lobby love to claim vaccines wiped out were well under control when all the above were put into place here in USA BEFORE many of these vaccines were developed.  This includes polio which was greatly spread by the vaccine. Polio has not only NOT been eradicated to date but, polio has increased from three wild strains into about ten different strains 'reclassified' under different names like Aseptic Meningitis.  Bill Gates is personally responsible for creating an almost weaponized form of 'super polio' that severely crippled over 65 thousand children in India

The vaccine manufactures themselves admit vaccines are largely ineffective.  Big pharma pushed the idea (after they could NOT be taken into court of law, post 1986) that in order for vaccines to 'work' one has to take multiple injections of the vaccine, which is great for big pharma profits but, bad news for the child that have to get jacked over and over with a slew of heavy metals, chemicals and stealth viruses.  If the vaccine is developed in China where oversight has been eliminated you'll NEVER KNOW what exactly is in your vaccine,

This idea that in order for vaccines to actually work, one has to get multiple injections, is completely off the reservation from what the public was sold vaccines were supposed to be defined as, a one and done 'cure'.   When I was of vaccine age in the early 1970's in elementary school (NO they did NOT give babies vaccines let alone multiple doses of them back them)  we kids got a handful of shots and that was it.  One and done. 

One and done vaccination in the early 1970's flies against the logic of today's vaccine pushers who, like this article, is trying to propagandize and fear monger the illogic of 'heard immunity' by vaccination.  By claiming vaccines are NOT effective unless a child gets multiple doses means that NONE of us children in the 1970's were 'immunized' by todays vaccine manufactures recommendations.  There is a very big problem here for the vaccine pushers and their claims of heard immunity.  There were absolutely ZERO epidemics reported by any health agency during those years.  WHY? because the sales pitch, the marketing of vaccines is that a 'one and done' vaccine schedule wiped out all the diseases they were vaccinating for.

What the public is kept in the dark about are the debates in the science community about over vaccination giving rise to super diseases like what they are seeing with the over use of antibiotics.   Except for those gosh darn educated people.  They know.

It doesn't surprise me that the big pharma vaccine lobbies would start demonizing 'education' for the down fall of their poison called vaccines.  Between all the damage vaccines and their schedules have wrecked on society people have been 'forced' to look where their doctors dare not look, that is under the hood where they have discovered that much of the studies which have been put out by vaccine manufactures has been rigged and is fraudulent.

Offline attietewd

Pro vaccines NOW Attacking 'Educated People'
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2015, 06:35:41 PM »
Awesome rebuttal John...tell them to put that in their pipe and smoke that!

Offline decemberfellow

Re: Pro vaccines NOW Attacking 'Educated People'
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2015, 07:29:57 PM »

Yes sir John awesome rebuttal. 
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

• From Hell to Veins
S.S. To Family: ‘Get Flu Shots Or We’re Taking Your Baby’
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2015, 10:19:08 PM »
Fascism,
Now these socialist psychopaths are forcing vaccines on ADULTS.
--------------------------------
Social Services To Family: ‘Get Flu Shots Or We’re Taking Your Baby’
http://investmentwatchblog.com/social-services-to-family-get-flu-shots-or-were-taking-your-baby/#E2eK4OROdJG5d4kX.99

Mac Slavo
January 18th, 2015
SHTFplan.com

The Washington Department of Social and Health Services is about to change the very nature of who is or is not responsible for making life changing decisions for your children. Whether you agree with yearly flu vaccines or not, the following report from Tacoma, Washington should scare the hell out of you because if the government moves forward with their threats then every child in America will effectively become a ward of the state.

A state bureaucracy is threatening a mother with removal of an infant unless her entire family subjects themselves to flu shots.

This is the dilemma that foster parent Jamie Smith is currently facing. The Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) is giving the Tacoma family until February to comply with the mandated regimen of influenza vaccines — imposed on every member of the family — or else they will lose their youngest child, a 2-week-old foster infant that was born on Christmas.

xThis particular case involves a foster child, but make no mistake, the state, should they choose to do so, can utilize the same strategy against you and your biological children.

In fact, the medical tyranny in America has reached astonishing levels, as evidenced by the recent case of a 17-year old who was taken from her parents when they (and she) refused chemotherapy treatment for lymphoma. What’s frightening about this is that the Connecticut Supreme Court upheld the state-sponsored kidnapping and subsequent forced medication of a minor as a Constitutional Act.

This particular story centers around 17-year-old Cassandra Callender who, after being diagnosed with cancer in September and taking two treatments, ran away from home for a week in November because she did not want to take anymore. Cassandra has said that she feels chemotherapy is a poison and, that the girl, “believes chemotherapy would cause significant long-term bodily harm, like organ damage and infertility,” reported Vox. When she returned home, Cassandra refused to take anymore chemo and her mother stood by her daughter’s decision.

When the mother stood by her daughter’s decision and they refused to take any further treatment, the hospital reported Cassandra’s mom Jackie to the Connecticut Department of Children and Families (DCF) who took Cassandra away and ordered the family to comply with the treatment.

Make absolutely no mistake; such jackbooted mandates will continue to expand and they will rip American families to shreds in the process.

In Tacoma, the baby in question is a foster child, so it’s easy to discount the plight of the family. In Connecticut, the 17-year old minor has a disease that may well kill her without chemotherapy. Nonetheless, the state has determined that it has an obligation to step in and physically remove children from their parents if they refuse to administer treatment recommended by the medical community.

These reports are easy to ignore if they are not coming after your kids.

But what happens when a psychiatrist determines that your child has ADHD or oppositional defiant disorder and the recommended medications for treatment and you refuse? How long before the state comes after your children?

According to a recent report about the DSM-5, the psychiatric manual used by professionals to make determinations of one’s mental health, the odds are greater than 50% that you or your child will be diagnosed with a mental disorder.

For example, under the new guidelines if your 6 to 18 year-old child throws a temper tantrum from time to time or has a mood swing, a psychiatrist could diagnose the condition as a “Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder” requiring professional treatment.

Keep in mind that in psychiatry “professional treatment” almost always means prescription drugs.

Are you over the age of 55 and have “senior moments” like forgetting where you put your keys? If so, then in all likelihood you have a neurocognitive disorder.

Do you stockpile food, supplies or other items in anticipation of a disaster? If so, you may have what’s called an obsessive compulsive hoarding disorder.

Once that diagnosis is entered into national Obamacare databases you’ll likely see a number of things happen, including being added to watchlists or having your Second Amendment rights stripped. Additionally, given that courts across the country are upholding such actions by the State, there is a real possibility that in the future, whether you are diagnosed with mental instability or a medical condition, agents of the government will have the legal pretext to enter your home, kidnap you at gun point and administer the State’s recommended medicine – for your health and well-being, of course.

How far will the American people let them go before enough is enough?

Offline decemberfellow

Re: S.S. To Family: ‘Get Flu Shots Or We’re Taking Your Baby’
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2015, 10:53:55 PM »
MATTHEW24:19
And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline jerryweaver

Re: S.S. To Family: ‘Get Flu Shots Or We’re Taking Your Baby’
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2015, 03:09:42 AM »
Doug Stanhope - 2010-04-23 - Alex Jones - Eugenics.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk4-xeAvWqs