what do you do to protect yourself from Chemtrails?

Author Topic: what do you do to protect yourself from Chemtrails?  (Read 15355 times)

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
Re: what do you do to protect yourself from Chemtrails?
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2009, 02:21:24 pm »
Mate, where the heck are you?! I have links for British meetups. Try meetup.com

Offline Joseon

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2009, 03:10:24 pm »
if we weak masks, the Police will arrest us for indecent exposure.. LoL.
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2009, 04:53:34 am »
Lol - they`ll arrest us under some section of the terror act if we wear masks or not!  ;D
I`m just north of liverpool. . . thanks for the link, couldn`t find any chemtrail links but will have another go at it later.
They have been spraying relentlessly here today. . . they seem to be spraying alot more heavily these days, too many people awake?
I read somewhere that someone found lithium in rain water ( given to manic depressives and used as a anti-deppressant ) I must not be getting enough though - I`m still P*ss*d off!
Back on topic - I think there might be something to what one of the other posters wrote (that being indoors is some kind of protection). It makes sense that they would spray when its most effective for what ever purpose they have in mind, and here atleast they spray early am. which will coincide with people getting up and going out (to play devils advocate it is also just before the sun comes up - if this was a weather modification tool then presumably you would have to do this before our side of the planet turns back toward the sun?).
I think showering when you come in from outdoors, especially if you have beencaught in the rain, may help. . though its still in our lungs i presume. I try to only breathe through my nose when i`m out and about - your nasal passages are designed to trap alot of the stuff you breathe in - better than inhaling it directly.
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2009, 06:04:15 pm »
You need a shower filter. You absorb more crap from showers than from drinking water via steam into lungs and via skin (heat draws blood to the skin). I use a KDF filter, but it doesn't deal with fluoride, tho I doubt fluoride is in Liverpool.

I set up a meetup, tho I only have two other members! meetup.com/ukskywatch

Offline phasma

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2009, 03:51:32 am »
You now have another member. . .
Good point about the shower filter.
I read somewhere last night that you can check dark clothes for chem-fibres by exposing them to a black light.
( http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Chemtrails/Blacklight.html )
I found cheap ( less than £10) black-light torches here:
( http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk/acatalog/BLACKLIGHT-UV-TORCH.html )
I`m going to give it a go - will post what i get!

Offline freedom7

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2009, 05:12:26 pm »
I have a black light will have to give this a go.

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2009, 08:13:21 pm »
Thanks for joining! Why aren't people protesting this stuff? How on earth can people look up into the sky and KNOW that its REDICULOUS!

Offline phasma

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2009, 03:38:09 am »
Honestly - most people just don`t see it they just thing oh yeah - plane trails. . . with no thought as to why they last so long or why they form stars / grids/ etc etc. Also they just cannot believe that "the government" would spray them or directly harm them.
I have a nightmare today - they have to take the roof off my sons room and replace it to stop it leaking and i see they are spraying - all that crap will get in his room! I went ahead and used the black light and i wish i hadn`t, i put on a black fresh from the laundry t-shirt and went out side for 5 mins - came into my house and put on the black light and i had hundreds (?or more) bright blue flurescent fibres on me! They were in my hair too. I checked my kids hair and was horrified by what i saw. these things are by no means microscopic they are clearly visible i think they are a bit thicker than a hair and 2 mm or so long. Worse news they are every where!
They don`t come off with an electrostatic duster either but a wet / damp cloth can remove them (just FYI) you can`t see these things in natural light at all! I could see nothing what so ever on my T shirt when i put the normal light on. I have no clue what these are or what they are made from but i`m going to take some to the lab and investigate with my microscope. Will let you all see what i find though i`m betting you won`t thank me for it (i couldn`t sleep knowing they were all over my bed!) :(

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2009, 01:56:30 pm »
Honestly - most people just don`t see it they just thing oh yeah - plane trails. . . with no thought as to why they last so long or why they form stars / grids/ etc etc. Also they just cannot believe that "the government" would spray them or directly harm them.
I have a nightmare today - they have to take the roof off my sons room and replace it to stop it leaking and i see they are spraying - all that crap will get in his room! I went ahead and used the black light and i wish i hadn`t, i put on a black fresh from the laundry t-shirt and went out side for 5 mins - came into my house and put on the black light and i had hundreds (?or more) bright blue flurescent fibres on me! They were in my hair too. I checked my kids hair and was horrified by what i saw. these things are by no means microscopic they are clearly visible i think they are a bit thicker than a hair and 2 mm or so long. Worse news they are every where!
They don`t come off with an electrostatic duster either but a wet / damp cloth can remove them (just FYI) you can`t see these things in natural light at all! I could see nothing what so ever on my T shirt when i put the normal light on. I have no clue what these are or what they are made from but i`m going to take some to the lab and investigate with my microscope. Will let you all see what i find though i`m betting you won`t thank me for it (i couldn`t sleep knowing they were all over my bed!) :(

We need to set up a network of people, carrying private, verified samples of water, food and air, logging it and putting it on a GIS system website. There are no government complaint departments, but with enough evidence we can bring forth awareness and grand juries.

Offline phasma

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2009, 06:53:13 am »
Just an idea - i filter all my tap water ( i dont like drinking bleach and some days my water is actually white with chlorine!) with a britta filter jug thing - works quite well.
I wonder if we could trap the crap in rain water by putting it thro a similar filter (britta are charcoal i think) - the amounts in the water might not be so much but the filter could trap lots making it cumulative - might serve some purpose for those of us trying to prove what they are doing (so long as the volume of rain water going through the filter was known). . .

Is rain water generally safe to drink (assuming we can filter out the crap in it) and what is the best filter system to use?

Offline Lisa

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2009, 09:38:55 pm »
I could not afford a purifier. However on chem trail days and a few days there after I keep doors windows closed and run the ac. it doesnt take all the particles out but its better than nothing.
I then take baths with half cup each of bentonite clay and epsom salts(if your body is overloaded with barium your nails and eyes whites will show yellow under black light). I also use one tablespoon baking soda. I do this about three times a week.
I also drink one teaspoon each of the clay and baking soda. They draw metals from the body. I drink only reverse osmosis water and I increase my iodine intake to rid the body of fluoride.
I eat seaweed for now for the extra iodine but will get iodine tomorrow to place on the skin. Of all my research online this is the only way to rid the body of fluoride. The body only rids itself of half of what is ingested or exposed to.
For the times when I catch a cold from the fibers or what ever they spray on us. I use my clark zapper that I built myself from the book the cure for all diseases. It says to use it for seven min then wait 20 repeat total 3 times. But I use it for twenty min straight.
Then again after twenty min.
This clears up my stopped up nose and It stops the fevers etc. I am sure it will prove useful in bird flu too.
Fear is the mind killer. Be somebodies hero today.

Offline oncewasblind

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2009, 10:12:02 pm »
Where do they sell seaweed, bentonite clay, and iodine? I'm sorry, but I'm stupid. Thanks for the help!

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2009, 05:06:26 pm »
Seaweed can be found, ehem, at the sea! And most health food or Chinese/Japanese shops.

Seaweed has iodine in it.

I have some French Green clay. Not sure whether its the best thing, but, just google for clay. How would you use clay to detox from chemtrails?

Offline oncewasblind

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2009, 05:23:01 pm »
Thank you. Yes. I know seaweed is in the sea. But I live in the midwest, and I've never been to a chineese herbal shop, and, they're really aren't any around. Can you eat the weeds in the lakes? Probably not cause of the pollution, but I live on a lake, so that would be easy to do. I didn't know if you could order it online. Can you just buy iodine and put it on your skin, or in some tea or something? thanks. Also, I read that cillantro is good for detox.

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2009, 07:48:49 pm »
Thank you. Yes. I know seaweed is in the sea. But I live in the midwest, and I've never been to a chineese herbal shop, and, they're really aren't any around. Can you eat the weeds in the lakes? Probably not cause of the pollution, but I live on a lake, so that would be easy to do. I didn't know if you could order it online. Can you just buy iodine and put it on your skin, or in some tea or something? thanks. Also, I read that cillantro is good for detox.

Sorry, I was being silly about the sea thing! No, weed from fresh water doesn't include all the minerals from the sea, so it is not comparable. You don't have any health food shops in your town?! If not, just get online and search for it!!

Re: Cilantro, etc, check out this: http://www.nuganics.com.au/2007/07/06/jerry-brunetti-food-as-medicine/
Also, www.raw-milk-facts.com

Offline oncewasblind

« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2009, 07:51:41 pm »
Thank you. I'm sure I can find an herbal shop if i look, but I live in the country, and all we have is GNC. Thanks for the link.

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2009, 07:55:22 pm »
Thank you. I'm sure I can find an herbal shop if i look, but I live in the country, and all we have is GNC. Thanks for the link.

Well then, the main thing is to get friendly with a local farmer who has good practices, go drive there and buy direct. Keep a few precious metal coins so that you can keep buying even if the currency collapses. Its not the one off detox's that matter, its pure water and natural pure veg and meat, pure and simple. The rest is important, but secondary.

Offline phasma

« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2009, 05:52:55 am »
I started to grow my own veg - i used to think i could never do this as all my house plants used to die - but its not as difficult as you`d think - this could be a way to go. Seeds are cheap or even free if you look up how to salvage seeds from any veggies you have already bought (easy to find online).
Also roomis not really an issue - i have several tubs growing in my kitchen perfectly well. Maybe we should all make a move towards this - atleast you know what you put on them!

Offline Joseon

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2009, 12:02:32 am »
I started to grow my own veg - i used to think i could never do this as all my house plants used to die - but its not as difficult as you`d think - this could be a way to go. Seeds are cheap or even free if you look up how to salvage seeds from any veggies you have already bought (easy to find online).
Also roomis not really an issue - i have several tubs growing in my kitchen perfectly well. Maybe we should all make a move towards this - atleast you know what you put on them!

That is a very good idea phasma. We should be self-reliant farmers. That is the ultimate answer to the NWO I think.
Whatever they spray can be deterred by anti-dotes. One special vegetable that has helped me signficantly is Cilantro.

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2009, 02:11:07 pm »

Many shop veg are hybrid (not genetic engineered, but bred from two very inbred parents), plant them, and the seeds are often infertile, or you get a basket case, for example, plant a seed from a hybrid squash or melon, pumpkin or whatever, and you will get inedible gourdes along with some edible plants.

If you want to collect seeds, you need non-hybrid heirloom seeds. I started using these guys: www.realseeds.co.uk but there are many more. Support them, because the EU makes it illegal to sell them, these guys get round it by setting up a seed club. Its bonkers I know, but, you need to register a seed on an EU list to make it legal to sell on the open market. It costs thousands to register it. I wish the evil f**kers would get lost!! From this company, I discovered that orange carrots are a recent development, they always used to be red or yellow!!

Offline phasma

« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2009, 10:13:12 am »
i never saw a red or yellow carrot - damn i`m missing out!
I mainly harvest seeds from the veg i buy or from last years veg - if you leave brocoli in the ground for example it`ll grow a new head about now and then flower - you just have to cut off the head put some muslin (or an old pair of tights) over the head and hang em up to dry - the seeds will pop right out and you just go ahead and plant them again. . . same with peppers and many veg - i currently have brocoli, beans. pea`s, onions, leeks, garlic, carrots (just orange ones) lettuce chinese leaf and bak choi mushrooms and cabbages growing - all from last years seeds! you dont even need to spend a fortune on containers - those "bag for life" bags are great for growing stuff in just poke a few holes for drainage and put a few stones in the bottom!
I defo think its a way to go - we can certainly all grow some of our own food ( - although we`d need to set up something better for winter when crops are fewer)

Offline evolve

« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2009, 05:34:28 pm »
Kelp works good,its a natural iodine source.
Nobody likes the TRUTH!

Offline kermitthefrayer

• Art pics poetry and more by my wife
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2009, 10:33:47 pm »
Omega 3 oils- From Aerosol Crimes.
Garlic - From Aerosol Crimes.
Potassium - From Aerosol Crimes

According to the video...

Omega 3 will allow your brain to pass heavy metals that have built up there into your hair follicles.
Garlic is an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, well the allicilin in the garlic is anyway.
Potassium is reccommended if exposed to Barium because apparently Barium steals potassium from your body.

The other thing is to have a lot of plants around you. They naturally filter the air. Whether or not they soak up Barium, Aluminum, and the reported pathogens in Chemtrails is unknown to me. The Oxygen they produce is a plus as well, and definately changes the mood of a room, which further helps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_air-filtering_plants

The supplements are important when you start to think about where your food comes from, and the kind of exposure that is out of your hands.

Make sure you are eating fresh garlic.  Dr. Mercola did an article about aged and processed garlic and basically said it was worth less.
"Specialization is for insects."

- Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2009, 04:24:19 am »
Try brewing Kombucha

Offline canyon

• Conscious
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2010, 09:51:34 pm »
I think the most important thing is purify your water, but this article is about chemtrails and purifying your air. I actually found it when I was looking for decent mainstream chemtrail videos to show my friends. Food for thought I guess. Seems like it couldn't hurt to filter your air.

http://www.airfiltersandpurifiers.com/articles/topics/what-are-chemtrails-could-they-be-bad-for-our-health/

independentWV

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2010, 10:22:42 pm »
A couple years ago a microbiologist contacted me that was involved in study of chemtrails worked for government went undercover to help people diagnosed with Morgellons I saw the slides. He ask if I could help someone that was close to death it was a long healing process will see if she will write an article and will post. Parasite herbs such as wormwood, black walnut, cloves and garlic utilized and mucus herbs such as slippery elm, mullein and cayenne.

Anyway, wanted to learn as much as possible what the microbiologist and I identified in slides was parasitic. Below is one of the publications discussing:

http://www.ymlp121.com/pubarchive_show_message.php?jham+1184 

All of the sudden communication ended do not know the fate of microbiologist.

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2010, 03:09:11 am »
I think the most important thing is purify your water, but this article is about chemtrails and purifying your air. I actually found it when I was looking for decent mainstream chemtrail videos to show my friends. Food for thought I guess. Seems like it couldn't hurt to filter your air.

http://www.airfiltersandpurifiers.com/articles/topics/what-are-chemtrails-could-they-be-bad-for-our-health/

As I've said, I got a HEPA filter for £80 ($120) that filters out barium salts. Avoid ionizers because they are just ozone generators.

Offline canyon

• Conscious
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2010, 03:18:23 am »
You are right about ionizers being ozone generators. HEPA seems like the way to go.

Viper

« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2010, 10:41:49 am »
A heavy metal chelator like selenium should help get the chemtrail metals out ya system, and in doing so you'll become less responsie to haarp, i now believe thats why they do it, before they used to test putting electrical receptors in the brain but now we're that full of metals they can manipulate us by radio waves remotely.

Offline RastaFariWasRight

« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2010, 11:06:17 am »
You can also move somewhere that they dont chemtrail....
When I was in South America I didnt see not one.

But I am going to look up on some of these suggestions, I see them regularly here in FL. Its sickening.
What is worrying is are these chemtrail substances falling and getting into the soil, water, plants and are we eating/drinking this too?
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance- Albert Einstein.

Offline Joseon

« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2010, 12:48:42 am »
There are different types of HEPA filters

HEPA filters, by definition, remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers (µm) in diameter.

HEPA filters are composed of a mat of randomly arranged fibres. The fibres are typically composed of fiberglass and possess diameters between 0.5 and 2.0 micron. Key factors affecting function are fibre diameter, filter thickness, and face velocity. The air space between HEPA filter fibres is much greater than 0.3 μm. The common assumption that a HEPA filter acts like a sieve where particles smaller than the largest opening can pass through is incorrect. Unlike membrane filters, where particles as wide as the largest opening or distance between fibres cannot pass in between them at all, HEPA filters are designed to target much smaller pollutants and particles. These particles are trapped (they stick to a fibre) through a combination of the following three mechanisms:

There arThe original HEPA filter was designed in the 1940s and was used in the Manhattan Project to prevent the spread of airborne radioactive contaminants. It was commercialized in the 1950s, and the original term became a registered trademark and a generic term for highly efficient filters. Over the decades filters have evolved to satisfy the higher and higher demands for air quality in various high technology industries, such as aerospace, pharmaceutical processing, hospitals, health care, nuclear fuels, nuclear power, and electronic microcircuitry (computer chips).

Today, a HEPA filter rating is applicable to any highly efficient air filter that can attain the same filter efficiency performance standards as a minimum ajavascript:void(0);nd is equivalent to the more recent NIOSH N100 rating for respirator filters. The United States Department of Energy (DOE) has specific requirements for HEPA filters in DOE regulated applications. ProdToday, a HEPA filter rating is applicable to any highly efficient air filter that can attain the same filter efficiency performance standards as a minimum and is equivalent to the more recent NIOSH N100 rating for ructs that claim to be "HEPA-type", "HEPA-like", or "99% HEPA" do not satisfy these requirements and may not have been tested in independent laboratories.e super HEPA filters that surpass .3 micro-meters.

I know that IQ air or Blu Air display SUPER HEPA filters with multi-stage support. These products are expensive but is needed in an apartment like setting.

A home like setting would probably need HEPA certified HVAC support for heating and Air-conditioning.

Detox with cilantro:

Spread the Word.

Offline Volitzar

« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2010, 12:57:25 am »
http://www.gnc.com/family/index.jsp?page=1&categoryId=3810432

Nature's Secret® Ultimate Cleanse

(No reviews)
    Read Reviews
    Write a Review
    Price: $28.95
    With Gold Card Purchase: $23.16
    Get 50% off GNC Lean Shake™ with any Diet Supplement purchase over $29.99!

Bottom left corner, it'll really clean out any and all impurities.

Offline Joseon

« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2010, 07:09:08 pm »
A heavy metal chelator like selenium should help get the chemtrail metals out ya system, and in doing so you'll become less responsie to haarp, i now believe thats why they do it, before they used to test putting electrical receptors in the brain but now we're that full of metals they can manipulate us by radio waves remotely.

Yes, that is just one objective of aeriol spraying. Another objective is to dumb you down, become lethargic. Valium lithium, Arsenic all reduce intelligence. Arsenic and Barium or notorious for at least 10 points in IQ reduction.

Detox with cilantro:

Spread the Word.