NWO - TECHNOCRACY - GLOBALIST

Author Topic: NWO - TECHNOCRACY - GLOBALIST  (Read 36940 times)

Offline chris jones

Re: NWO - TECHNOCRACY - GLOBALIST
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2015, 06:16:50 PM »
 Hi John.
             You and your family are ahead of the whole deal, thats nice.
Im' making a rainwater container with 10 gallon jugs and a large screened funnel, the best I can do wher I am.. No springs or clear rivers , to long a distance.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2015, 10:55:23 PM »
^^^^^^
Watch out for the 'rain water police' . 

After all this IS the land of the 'brave' home of the 'free'.  So the story goes.  ;)
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline chris jones

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2015, 12:07:08 PM »
I'm in the boondocks so no wirries, what the hell are water police? Thats been mentioned but I don't think I took it seriously?

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2015, 12:18:00 PM »
I'm in the boondocks so no wirries, what the hell are water police? Thats been mentioned but I don't think I took it seriously?

GOD told Denver Water they OWN all water in Colorado (east of the continental divide) EVEN the rain water that falls on our property.  Colorado state troopers are ALLOWED to fine anyone in the state that collects their own rain water on their own property.

So, I am a 'water outlaw' stealing Denver Water GOD gave them bypassing their poison program.

Collecting Rainwater Still Illegal in Much of Colorado
http://www.lot-lines.com/collecting-rainwater-still-illegal-in-much-of-colorado

These strict water laws date back to the early 20th century when property owners were diverting water all over the place but the politicians went a little overboard ensuring water was equally and fairly distributed.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2015, 04:37:39 PM »
GOD told Denver Water they OWN all water in Colorado (east of the continental divide) EVEN the rain water that falls on our property.  Colorado state troopers are ALLOWED to fine anyone in the state that collects their own rain water on their own property.

So, I am a 'water outlaw' stealing Denver Water GOD gave them bypassing their poison program.

Collecting Rainwater Still Illegal in Much of Colorado
http://www.lot-lines.com/collecting-rainwater-still-illegal-in-much-of-colorado

These strict water laws date back to the early 20th century when property owners were diverting water all over the place but the politicians went a little overboard ensuring water was equally and fairly distributed.
            Do they actually arrest people for saving water or is it just on the books.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2015, 11:11:46 PM »
            Do they actually arrest people for saving water or is it just on the books.

You'd have to do some digging on that question.  I do know Denver Water was flexing some authoritarian muscles on arresting people when the rain water 'amendments'' were being discussed and passed.  Basically threatening to take legal action against people.

That type of outright authoritarianism may have backfired in the court of public opinion.

I've got a great water story for you.

I grew up just west of Denver in Lakewood right next to the Denver Federal Center.  (That's an interesting place)  Anyway my folks have a vacant lot next to our house where we would grow food.  My parents have irrigation water rights so we didn't water the garden using tap water.

Anyway, when we tilled the soil we always got these 'river rocks' that just kept getting 'pushed up' from underneath the soil.  River rocks of every size.  I was always perplexed by that.

Just recently I was talking to a neighbor next to my folks vacant lot.  This guy currently lives in the house that used to belong to the 'pastors' of the church that is located on the same city block as my parents house and their vacant lot.  He tells me that there is a river the size of the Mississippi about 800' below all of our land and that the church is still pumping that water to water their grass. 

I never heard my father (now ninety three) say anything about a river under his property.  My father confirmed that yes, he also has the rights to that river water.  (Although we get separate irrigation for watering from the Rock Mountains)  He also added this.  That the city quietly passed a law that no one can have access to that water (claiming usage will dry it up.  I'm skeptical ) and when my father or, we his children, sell the property the new ownership is no longer legally eligible to have access to that river water.  The City wants NO discloser on the fact that river even exists.

The Warren Buffet Connection
Knowing a little bit of geology I've got an educated hunch that the river under my parents house directly feeds the Oglala aquifer  Warren Buffet has used dirty tricks to kick rightful farmers off their own wells tapping into the Oglala.  I'm sure the same demons are at hard at work keeping that river out of sight and mind of the public.

Offline Bernard

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2015, 04:08:03 AM »
in the new dumb and dumber movie Jim Carrey asks if some embalming fluid he's unwittingly about to drink has aspartame in it, and goes ahead and drinks it when he hears that it doesn't.
he and his family know all about poisons in our world too.
that Kubrick part was great but the ol' army guy was way too enthusiastic about it all, just avoid that's all.
but sure the point Kubrick was making in that scene was very hard hitting mostly no doubt cause it was completely true.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2015, 10:36:07 AM »
 He used his films to hit on points, realitys,  Symbolism as well was exposed.
 Writers-past history, Lewis Carrol, Johnathan Swift, Jules Verne etc..
 A message was sent to those who payed attention on a par with Kubrik just no imagery,
 BOOKS. Tellys weren't around in those days, nor was CNN..

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2015, 11:43:32 PM »
Bill Clinton's Forgotten State of the Globalists Speech - 2002
Full text of the speech by Bill Clinton, former US President, to the Labour party conference in Blackpool (part one) (part two)
3 October 2002 - excerpts from part one

But there is a big problem with our interdependent world; it does not include a lot of us yet.
___

And it is not just the economic, health and education divides; there are large numbers of people who simply do not have the values and vision necessary to be part of an interdependent world because they think their differences, whether they are religious or political or racial or tribal or ethnic, are more important than our common humanity. They believe the truth they have justifies their imposition of that truth on other people, even if it takes them to the death of innocence.
___

9.11, what happened to us in September 2001, is a microcosmic but painful and powerful example of the fact that we live in an interdependent world that is not yet an integrated global community, which means that people who do not share the same values and vision and interest still have access to open borders, easy travel, technology and information...
___

...the number one task of the world today is to move from interdependence, which can be good and bad, to an integrated global community in which there is a shared future, shared responsibilities, shared prosperity and, most important, shared values...
___

There are a lot of obstacles in the road towards that kind of world. There are terrorists, there are tyrants, there are weapons of mass destruction, there are all these people who are not part of our prosperity and there are a lot of people on our side who think that we can for ever claim for ourselves what we deny to others; there are a lot of obstacles in the way.
___

Whatever we do, we have to have a care for the security of our nation, the character of our people and the future of our children. We must respond in a way that is consistent with the larger obligation we all have to build a more integrated global community. It means, among other things, of course we have to fight terrorists but we also have to build a world with more partners and fewer terrorists. Of course we have to stand against weapons of mass destruction but if we can we have to do it in the context of building the international institutions that in the end we will have to depend upon to guarantee the peace and security of the world and the human rights of all people everywhere.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2015, 12:16:32 AM »
Oh is that how we has drug cartel and islamo jihads in Cali. The pundeho was genius. Hillbilly 2016!!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2015, 11:21:00 AM »
 Human rights, Waco, Bosnia, Arkansan etc etc. The Clinton Foundation, my God, it's mucking outrageous. Billy & Hillary understand one another,( we got the power and showmanship) but the GP- a % may be getting a grip on their game.
  The glitter shield, they realize many people are simply bamboozled, snickered because  they are high profile, faces, titles and excellent clever LIL  actors. Sociopaths must practice the art of duplicating human traits. The trapping of the titled ones, they got the podium,GP  audience & media..
   Remember please, this is a conglomerate, these chosen ones were recruited.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2015, 11:50:59 PM »
The Blueprint for a Global Religious Authority

Before his September meeting with the Pope to discuss forming a “U.N. of religions”, Shimon Peres detailed his ideas in an interview with Italian Catholic magazine Famiglia Cristiana.

“What is needed is an Organisation of United Religions, a U.N. of religions. It would be the best way to combat these terrorists who kill in the name of faith”, Peres was quoted. “In the past, the majority of wars were motivated by the idea of nationhood. Today, instead, wars are sparked above all with the excuse of religion,” he said.

Global interfaith religious initiatives already exist, such as the United Religions Initiative, but evidently Peres envisages a much more top-down and authoritative “Organisation of United Religions”. He was quite blunt about the proposed organisation’s power: “What is needed is an unquestionable moral authority that says in a strong voice ‘No, God does not want this and does not permit it’.” He suggested the Pope lead it because “he is perhaps the only leader who is truly respected”.

FULL REPORT

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2015, 09:19:31 AM »
Oh yeah, the arrogant and insane globalists also think they have the right to set up a ONE WORLD RELIGION, and tell you how to believe. In fact, they want to run everything about your life in their global government. IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU?  ::)
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=10121
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2015, 08:13:44 PM »
Why ''Sustainable'' Earth, But Not Sustainable Human Health and Freedom?
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/03/why-sustainable-earth-but-not.html

The globalist plans for depopulation and global enslavement could not be any clearer. The oddities and idiosyncrasies behind the Agenda 21 movement cloaked inside the climate movement is often overwhelming to anyone who thinks on their own and values the human experience. One need only to tune into one's own intuition, and apply basic common sense, knowledge, and reason to figure out how we are being lied to today.

Consider this: Why is the control system so eager to push for "sustainable" earth but nothing else apparently needs to be sustainable? Remember, this is the same "climate change" multi-billion dollar movement that spun off in the name of the now long dead and gone global warming hoax movement pushed by the globalist secret Club of Rome after their creation in April of 1968 while working under the orders of the Committee of 300. For those who still can't wrap their heads around this reality, you will never get to the core questions that matter. Instead, as I've often discovered from conversation and debates with the usual "progressive" climate advocates, their knowledge, passion and beliefs are all based on faith. That's right, faith in what another "scientist" or government authority has claimed.

I recently challenged a "climate" activist in the streets of Hollywood. The woman seemed happy to tackle the climate issue, hoping to lure me into her all-planet-loving happy vibration and get me to donate to the movement. When I kindly but firmly confronted her as to why she believed what she believed, when I challenged her on the scientific and the conspiratorial sides of the argument she dismissed both arguments with, "I know a researcher who agrees with me" and "I just don't believe that," respectively. In terms of anything to do with science (CO2, knowledge of Greenhouse gases, the earth, the atmosphere and climate) her only rebuttal was her knowledge obtained by another scientist. When I mentioned IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change) and how all of these "scientists" are government sponsored with a clear-cut agenda, she appeared to have no knowledge of this. When I mentioned Michael Mann and his fake exposed so-called "Hockey Stick" graph which ignored major temperature fluctuations on earth throughout history (Medieval warm period, Little-Ice Age), she responded with a blank look saying "oh that thing"!

I use this story to illustrate the ignorance that drives the "sustainable" movement of climate worship and how this ignorance is so deeply engrained in the minds of those who push it that it now requires no logic, reason or ability to make your argument. Like a religion, the movement seems to be strictly based on blind faith and emotional commitment to that position, like rooting for a favorite team without having to know the entire detailed history of that team.

This recent confrontation reminded me that it's important to continue to challenge this global enslavement agenda which is disguised as a religion built on faith-based assumptions, propaganda, logical fallacies, and disinformation. Let's step back and ask more important questions that will challenge the paradigm of global control looming in the background of the climate religion and Agenda 21 "sustainable" living.

Knowing that the primary goal is control of all human activity, let us ask questions like - how about the sustainability of human freedom? Doesn't human consciousness deserve sustainability also? Is it really normal to live in a future world where government monitors what you are doing, how much energy you are consuming and subsequently punishing you for breaking the rules? Isn't "sustaining" human freedom important? Like, very important? Isn't the need to sustain true justice, liberty and equality also very important? Isn't it sickening and hypocritical that the world's wealthiest 16% are said to consume over 80% of the planet's resources? Isn't it disturbing that those who have concocted this plan for global sustainability are part of the same 16% (more like 0.01%) who are consuming the most resources?

What about "sustaining" human health by removing ALL genetically modified (GMO) foods from the planet? How is Monsanto contributing to sustainability when in the best-case scenario their genetically modified food is at least suspected of causing cancer and disease? Wouldn't it be a move in a positive direction for human sustainability to terminate all GMO foods now? Or does human health sustainability not count? Why are there still toxins all around the planet affecting human health sustainability without a globalist secret society having meetings to stop this??

Hypocrisy

One aspect of those who follow the climate religion that begs explanation is their willingness to ingest all sorts of poisons into their bodies (which ultimately also affects the planet as well when the body decomposes, human waste, etc.), be it blatantly genetically modified toxic foods, toxic metal laced mandatory vaccines, chemically toxic water and an entire food manufacturing industry that freely sprays food with toxic pesticides. Climate changers pushing the U.N.'s Agenda 21 (without most of them realizing it) feel the earth is special but your body is somehow not. Their position is that your freedom is not important but the planet's condition is. It's like making someone clean their prison cell until it's spotless. Yes, you might die in that prison cell, miserable due to your captivity and sick because you are eating poison; but who cares, at least the cell is clean and spotless! The inconsistencies, hypocrisy and disconnect from humanity that the climate movement brings is not different from this logic. Climate changers view the earth with linear single-dimensional logic. They fail to realize the universe and everything in it is one complete form of energy that cannot be separated. The planet, the environment, the universe, human consciousness, freedom and the ability to thrive in a healthy clean pollution free world is all tied into one. You cannot focus on JUST the environment and then watch as humanity suffers from endless illnesses, depopulation, anguish and enslavement at the hand of an overreaching oppressive global government.

And as the hypocrisy of the Agenda 21 movement hiding under the climate religion exerts its hypnotic effect on the masses, YOU, the human being are supposed to play second fiddle to the planet, even as the government literally destroys the planet themselves with their ongoing geoengineering spraying programs. Let's remember this is the same globalist-controlled government that seeks absolute power over humanity, loves propaganda and loves endless wars. This is a movement brought to you by the same controllers who want to depopulate the world down to 500 million and have no problem allowing the epidemic of cancer and other human diseases to explode to record numbers.

As the climate goons continue to push their political goal of controlling all human activity in the name of saving the planet, no one should be fooled by the strategies they are employing to attract others to their agenda. They are able to convince the average politically asleep zombie that if the "Koch brothers" are resisting climate measures then it is proof that the evil corporations are the ones against climate change which presumably represents "truth" (I.E. the global warming "deniers"). This 'common enemies' argument is so useful and believable that it works. The strategy is simple: Find a convincing enemy of the movement and pin your movement against them so as to attract others via the common enemy effect. It's that simple. Yes corporations are known for being greedy and ruthless, but here's the catch: so is government. And, more importantly, the Koch brothers pale in comparison to a deceptive movement and agenda concocted by some of the most greedy and powerful secret societies on the planet (the Club of Rome and the Counsel of 300).

"Oh I don't believe that" - This was the response I got from the activist who was selling Agenda 21's climate religion, when asked if she was aware of the Club of Rome's publicly outlined long-term agenda for controlling all human activity by introducing a climate religion that would supersede all other religions and put the blame for the planet's condition on the ever-consuming individual.

So as we continue to march ever closer to the globalist new world order where every form of human activity will be surveilled, categorized, documented, and fully controlled for fines, fees, imprisonment or worse, let's document the steps that got us there. Persistent propaganda, blind belief, collectivism, lots of funding, and the mindset of acting for the "greater good."

Ignorance - the great enemy

In order to get to where we are today it is necessary for ignorance to prevail in a major way. We've got just that, today. Ignorance of humanity's history is at an all-time high. Don't forget that the history of the Illuminati, the history of the globalist bankers, and the history of controlling governments and dictators is all part of our collective human history. What we are seeing is a generation who are completely ignorant of the history of their own species. This is the power of dividing people. When the people are divided they become unaware of each other's history. This is what divide and conquer is all about.

The information war is an at its peak, so if you are awake now is the time to let your light shine. Share this information with others. It's time to either throw out the whole "sustainable" religion talk from our vocabulary or start incorporating "sustainability" to human freedom, human dignity, and human health as well because it's all interconnected.

Consider how misdirected it is for a species to forsake its OWN sustainability (of health, happiness, and freedom) for the sake of sustaining its planet based on "rules" and "science" concocted by the very same voices at the top who are making billions $ promoting the very religion of sustainability while consuming most of the resources.

The great challenge humanity faces is the quest to overcome the great ignorance we are under and see the bigger picture. Will enough people break through the ignorance and see the greater picture to change the ominous course we are on? Or will the bigger picture end at where we "save" the planet for the globalists to enjoy for themselves as they enslave the entire species? Only time will tell.

FULL REPORT VIDEOS

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2015, 12:14:47 AM »

Offline CaptObvious1234

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2015, 10:41:55 AM »
In the nature lioness know that its stupid to even think about messing with lion. But if their lion became weak as puppy, he of course will get challenged. Men become weaker - women seeings this rebel and challenge then openly. NWO helped the process of divide and conquer by spreading lust and intoxication to men who accepted it and became weaker and lost respect from women.

NWO is irrational and crazy for the most part, if  they see to hurt their own spices so badly. Maybe they don't even have to do anything, as lust and intoxication propaganda is embraced by men willingly.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2015, 09:47:13 PM »
Long read if ya have time, I found it on line with many truthers, though some will not agree, that's OK. I find some points to be strait up.

In the wake of Crimea's independence referendum, Hillary Clinton says Russian President Putin is a "new Hitler."  Zbigniew Brezezinski, former National Security Advisor agrees, calling Putin not just another Hitler, but also a thug, a menace, a Mafia gangster, and a Mussolini. The Western mainstream media echoes this childish name-calling.

Why is the whole Western foreign policy establishment so afraid of Putin?

Because Putin is standing up against Western aggression – not only in Ukraine, but also in Syria and Iran. Ongoing Western attempts to destabilize these and other countries are just the most recent examples of a decades-old pattern of aggression. The long-term goal: Total destruction of traditional nations and values, and the creation of a New World Order global dictatorship.

Since the 1953 CIA-MI6 coup in Iran, the West has been using the same formula to overthrow legitimate but uncooperative leaders:  First, sabotage the country's economy. Then bribe corrupt military officers and thugs and pay rent-a-mobs to create chaos in the streets. Next (this step is optional) incite violence by paying snipers to fire into crowds – and maybe set off some bombs. Finally, send the corrupt military units and gangsters to overthrow the target nation's legitimate leader, murder or imprison his supporters, install a Western puppet in his place – and announce that "order has been restored."

The CIA did it to Iran's democratically-elected Prime Minister Mossadegh in 1953, to Indonesia's President Sukarno in 1965, and to Chile's Prime Minister Allende on September 11th, 1973. They did the same thing to Ukraine's legitimate president, Viktor Yanukovych, a few weeks ago. Neocon regime-change apparatchik Victoria Nuland (The assistant US secretary of state,) got caught admitting that the US had spent five billion dollars to overthrow Ukraine's democratically-elected government; and EU Foreign Affairs Chief Catherine Ashton was heard on tape discussing the "news" that the Maidan Square snipers were part of the US-sponsored coup.

The people of Ukraine should be worried. US-sponsored coups can turn very bloody very quickly.

The CIA's 1965 Indonesia coup was one of the biggest holocausts in history. According to Princeton history professor Bradley Simpson, as cited by the Jakarta Globe: "The US and British governments did everything in their power to ensure that the Indonesian army would carry out the mass killings" of more than one million people following the coup against Sukarno. Most of the victims were tortured before they were murdered. The list of names of people to be tortured and murdered was provided by the CIA to their hired Indonesian thugs. While this was going on, five-year-old Barrack Obama was living in Indonesia with his stepfather Lolo Soetoro, who was working for the American mass murderers.

That's right: Obama's stepfather was a holocaust perpetrator.

In 1971, following the CIA's coup in Chile, the American stooge Pinochet murdered 3,000 people and tortured 30,000. These actions were fully supported by Pinochet's American sponsors, who trained and paid the thugs and torturers.

The hecatomb in Syria, too, is best understood as yet another US-sponsored coup attempt.

The NWO-driven Americans and their Western allies have killed tens of millions in these coups, interventions, destabilization campaigns, and undeclared wars. According to André Vltchek and Noam Chomsky's book On Western Terrorism, the total number killed is over 50 million since World War  II. If we add to this the number of people tortured, brutalized, falsely imprisoned, forced to become refugees, or who had their lives ruined by Western terrorism, the number of victims reaches the hundreds of millions.

Today, the American terrorists and their NATO allies seem less interested in installing puppet governments than in reducing entire nations to chaos. The CIA-NATO coup against Gaddafi has destroyed Libya as a modern nation-state. Western-backed false-flag terror in Iraq is splitting up that country. Syria is being decimated by a Western-backed attempt to overthrow Assad. Venezuela, too, is being destabilized by a CIA-backed coup effort.

In short, the New World Order – a shadowy group of global banking oligarchs bent on establishing a one-world dictatorship – is trying to overthrow every leader on earth who resists. Russian President Putin is resisting. That is why the Western propaganda machine is calling him names.

It is worth noting that Russia and Iran – the two nations most successfully resisting NWO regime change – are doing so in the name of God.

According to Catholic intellectual E. Michael Jones, the 1979 Iranian Revolution was the opening salvo of a global backlash against secularism's destruction of traditional values. Like the 1980 election of Ronald Reagan (driven by Americans' disgust with the so-called sexual revolution) and the rise of Poland's Solidarity movement (which opposed communist atheism), the establishment of the Islamic Republic of Iran was a landmark event signaling an end to the 20th-century wave of militant secularism and atheism – and a revival of traditional religion.

President Putin enjoys overwhelming popularity in Russia due to his defense of traditional religious values. In his State of the Nation address last December, Putin said: "Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values… Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan."

Putin's reference to Satanism was a pointed rebuke to the New World Order elites, who – though they push militant secularism on the societies they are trying to undermine – are closet Satanists. Anyone who doubts this should run the name "Lt. Col. Michael Aquino" through a search engine. Aquino, an avowed Satanist and credibly-accused mass child abuser, was rewarded for his crimes against children with an appointment as Chief of Psychological Warfare for the US military. (For background on the satanic international banking elite, and its near-total control of Western institutions, read Nick Bryant's book The Franklin Scandal alongside the work of Canadian scholar Henry Makow.)

The shock troops of the NWO's war against religion and tradition (and Russia and Iran) are the neoconservatives. Operation Gladio terrorist Michael Ledeen explains: "Creative destruction is our middle name, both within our society and abroad. We tear down the old order every day, from business to science, literature, art, architecture, and cinema to politics and the law. Our enemies have always hated this whirlwind of energy and creativity which menaces their traditions (whatever they may be) and shames them for their inability to keep pace ... We must destroy them to advance our historic mission."

Putin is stopping New World Order "creative destruction" in Syria and Ukraine. He is part of a growing coalition opposing the NWO – not just religious traditionalists, but also progressive anti-globalization forces, including Hugo Chavez inspired anti-imperialists in Latin America.

We are facing an epic struggle between those who espouse sacred values such as justice and decency versus those who wish to destroy all values.

God bless President Putin, who is putting the fear of God into the New World Order.

HRB/HRB

In the wake of Crimea's independence referendum, Hillary Clinton says Russian President Putin is a "new Hitler."  Zbigniew Brezezinski, former National Security Advisor agrees, calling Putin not just another Hitler, but also a thug, a menace, a Mafia gangster, and a Mussolini. The Western mainstream media echoes this childish name-calling.

Because Putin is standing up against Western aggression – not only in Ukraine, but also in Syria and Iran. Ongoing Western attempts to destabilize these and other countries are just the most recent examples of a decades-old pattern of aggression. The long-term goal: Total destruction of traditional nations and values, and the creation of a New World Order global dictatorship.

Since the 1953 CIA-MI6 coup in Iran, the West has been using the same formula to overthrow legitimate but uncooperative leaders:  First, sabotage the country's economy. Then bribe corrupt military officers and thugs and pay rent-a-mobs to create chaos in the streets. Next (this step is optional) incite violence by paying snipers to fire into crowds – and maybe set off some bombs. Finally, send the corrupt military units and gangsters to overthrow the target nation's legitimate leader, murder or imprison his supporters, install a Western puppet in his place – and announce that "order has been restored."

The CIA did it to Iran's democratically-elected Prime Minister Mossadegh in 1953, to Indonesia's President Sukarno in 1965, and to Chile's Prime Minister Allende on September 11th, 1973. They did the same thing to Ukraine's legitimate president, Viktor Yanukovych, a few weeks ago. Neocon regime-change apparatchik Victoria Nuland (The assistant US secretary of state,) got caught admitting that the US had spent five billion dollars to overthrow Ukraine's democratically-elected government; and EU Foreign Affairs Chief Catherine Ashton was heard on tape discussing the "news" that the Maidan Square snipers were part of the US-sponsored coup.

The people of Ukraine should be worried. US-sponsored coups can turn very bloody very quickly.

The CIA's 1965 Indonesia coup was one of the biggest holocausts in history. According to Princeton history professor Bradley Simpson, as cited by the Jakarta Globe: "The US and British governments did everything in their power to ensure that the Indonesian army would carry out the mass killings" of more than one million people following the coup against Sukarno. Most of the victims were tortured before they were murdered. The list of names of people to be tortured and murdered was provided by the CIA to their hired Indonesian thugs. While this was going on, five-year-old Barrack Obama was living in Indonesia with his stepfather Lolo Soetoro, who was working for the American mass murderers.

In 1971, following the CIA's coup in Chile, the American stooge Pinochet murdered 3,000 people and tortured 30,000. These actions were fully supported by Pinochet's American sponsors, who trained and paid the thugs and torturers.

The hecatomb in Syria, too, is best understood as yet another US-sponsored coup attempt.

The NWO-driven Americans and their Western allies have killed tens of millions in these coups, interventions, destabilization campaigns, and undeclared wars. According to André Vltchek and Noam Chomsky's book On Western Terrorism, the total number killed is over 50 million since World War  II. If we add to this the number of people tortured, brutalized, falsely imprisoned, forced to become refugees, or who had their lives ruined by Western terrorism, the number of victims reaches the hundreds of millions.

Today, the American terrorists and their NATO allies seem less interested in installing puppet governments than in reducing entire nations to chaos. The CIA-NATO coup against Gaddafi has destroyed Libya as a modern nation-state. Western-backed false-flag terror in Iraq is splitting up that country. Syria is being decimated by a Western-backed attempt to overthrow Assad. Venezuela, too, is being destabilized by a CIA-backed coup effort.

In short, the New World Order – a shadowy group of global banking oligarchs bent on establishing a one-world dictatorship – is trying to overthrow every leader on earth who resists. Russian President Putin is resisting. That is why the Western propaganda machine is calling him names.

It is worth noting that Russia and Iran – the two nations most successfully resisting NWO regime change – are doing so in the name of God.

According to Catholic intellectual E. Michael Jones, the 1979 Iranian Revolution was the opening salvo of a global backlash against secularism's destruction of traditional values. Like the 1980 election of Ronald Reagan (driven by Americans' disgust with the so-called sexual revolution) and the rise of Poland's Solidarity movement (which opposed communist atheism), the establishment of the Islamic Republic of Iran was a landmark event signaling an end to the 20th-century wave of militant secularism and atheism – and a revival of traditional religion.

President Putin enjoys overwhelming popularity in Russia due to his defense of traditional religious values. In his State of the Nation address last December, Putin said: "Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values… Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan."

Putin's reference to Satanism was a pointed rebuke to the New World Order elites, who – though they push militant secularism on the societies they are trying to undermine – are closet Satanists. Anyone who doubts this should run the name "Lt. Col. Michael Aquino" through a search engine. Aquino, an avowed Satanist and credibly-accused mass child abuser, was rewarded for his crimes against children with an appointment as Chief of Psychological Warfare for the US military. (For background on the satanic international banking elite, and its near-total control of Western institutions, read Nick Bryant's book The Franklin Scandal alongside the work of Canadian scholar Henry Makow.)

The shock troops of the NWO's war against religion and tradition (and Russia and Iran) are the neoconservatives. Operation Gladio terrorist Michael Ledeen explains: "Creative destruction is our middle name, both within our society and abroad. We tear down the old order every day, from business to science, literature, art, architecture, and cinema to politics and the law. Our enemies have always hated this whirlwind of energy and creativity which menaces their traditions (whatever they may be) and shames them for their inability to keep pace ... We must destroy them to advance our historic mission."

Putin is stopping New World Order "creative destruction" in Syria and Ukraine. He is part of a growing coalition opposing the NWO – not just religious traditionalists, but also progressive anti-globalization forces, including Hugo Chavez inspired anti-imperialists in Latin America.

We are facing an epic struggle between those who espouse sacred values such as justice and decency versus those who wish to destroy all values.

God bless President Putin, who is putting the fear of God into the New World Order.

HRB/HRB

SURE THEY DO, HE HAS MADE IT CLEAR HE IS NOT FOND OF THE NWO.

HRB/HRB

HRB/HRB-SC: 

Offline chris jones

« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2015, 10:01:33 PM »
PS. sorry posted twice..........

Offline CaptObvious1234

« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2015, 02:59:57 AM »
Chris, your missing something. Putin is a human being that possess kgb skill - nobody will listen to him, why should they?. NWO know his face and he easily can be assassinated and russians won't lunch nukes or declare war because of one man. No human is worth that much. Putin is a REPRESENTETIVE of real shadow goverment - russian elite who might have interests in strong independent russia. The political parties can't be real goverment, because they can be bribed, scared, killed if needed by NWO agents, so in order for any independent from NWO government to exist - nobody must know they real faces. Elections are rigged 100% almost everywhere either by NWO in weak countries or by own national shadow government.

Plus russias shadow goverment can abuse its powers and continue the economic policy in which russia is worlds riches country in terms of territory and resources but average wages and pensions are pathetic. Elderly people live like bums by western standarts.

Democracy just like socialism failed, because they require very high morale standards. Capitalism is failing too for the same reason as banks are stealing.

So, again ,Putin, is a good actor that presents himself as an kryptonian who everybody would fear. But in reality he is respected because represents russian elite.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2015, 02:07:55 PM »
Hi Cap.

I'm not putting Putin on a pedestal or up for sainthood, trust me, I'm American.
 Does corruption exist in every Gov on this planet, sure. I'm not harrying nor skipping rope for any one pol at this time, just trying to see the big picture. The NWO.
 The USSR had its Afghanistan and following demise, domestic rot, deteroration, can we honestly consider the metamorphose from the USSR to Russia.
  Please disregard Putin for one moment and global government corruption, consider if you will the body count, count the number..Russia VS USA..
  That is my my intention , to reveal the scale of casualties, expose the numbers, lets see.
Vietnam.                    3 million. min.
Afghanistan.                    26,000    min
Iraq Death Toll Reaches 500,000 Since Start Of U.S.-Led ...min..
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../iraq-death-toll_n_4102...
ONLY A PERCENT OF THE TOTAL
Cap, my feelings are based on the victims of elite exploitation and war being their method in every sense.
  That is but a percent of the civilians & nations the NWO has decided to colonize and exploit both globally and the following demise domestically.
  Can we step back a moment, the Roman empire went down this road, hell- even the USSR after their Afghanistan..That gives me a heads up due to the fact we, here the USA are in debt over 18 trillion, does that marginalize what Russia has done since the regime change. Forget Putin if you must, I'm speaking in terms of the sacrificial innocents and the deterioration of our domestic situation financially and constitutionally.  I do not believe Putin to be a saint crusading, nor that he is superman, squeaky clean, I do however feel he has brought his nation back from the brink..
 There is not one perfect Gov on this planet, there is however elite manipulators seeking a one world order.. We all remember GWB Senior, he was former CIA,VP and on to the presidency, as VP he definitely had Reagens ear....
 To end my lengthy rant,( I dislike going on a rant), please do a body count, a debt analysis, and a constitutional verification. If you come to the decision honor is a prerequisite to national stability please let me know. Just to mention:Wars are planned, the elites NWO have been at this game for decades, seems to me when the totals are faced in every sense the NWO should be examined, first and foremost.
 The Ukraine and the alleged Russia backing, do you or anyone have the stats as to what the peons want, I have read, though I can't find the data at this moment, the vast majority want Russia, afterall the majority were Russians, even Gorbachev whose is 1/2 Ukrainian. In the end it should be up to the people, not to pols, elites, supercorps  = the NWO. Is USA/NATO intervention involved for the benefit of Ukranians or for their masters NWO.

End: Crimeans voted over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia ...
www.reuters.com/.../us-ukraine-crisis-idUSBREA1Q...Granted this is just the Crimea, however do the remaining Ukranians want the chocolate king and IMF running them?
  Defending the helpless shoud be the priority of an honorable nation, not exploiting.

Offline Outlast

« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2015, 10:22:28 PM »
I have to say this is one of the most informative, well produced and well researched documentaries I have watched in a long time, this was sent to me over facebook by a friend of mine and as soon as I finished watching it I KNEW that it had to be shared. The film is called Hidden Influence: The Rise of Collectivism and it exposes 100 years of planning and funding by the elite in the education system to bring about a Marxist revolution, it also goes into how the elites fund radical social justice advocates in colleges and universities and where their ideology stems from. A compelling and inspiring documentary that must be watched by everyone!!

You can watch it for free on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALtJoILN3ks&feature=youtu.be

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2015, 12:12:59 PM »
Excellent video!  Thank you.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2015, 11:23:30 AM »
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-power-prices-20140426-story.html#page=1

Just like Soetoro promised (one of the handful of things he didn't lie about):

U.S. electricity prices may be going up for good

California has all but phased out coal-generated electricity, and the San Onofre nuclear power plant, shown here, has been decommissioned. Such factors, experts say, will contribute to a rise in electricity prices. (Allen J. Schaben / Los Angeles Times)
By RALPH VARTABEDIAN

As temperatures plunged to 16 below zero in Chicago in early January and set record lows across the eastern U.S., electrical system managers implored the public to turn off stoves, dryers and even lights or risk blackouts.

A fifth of all power-generating capacity in a grid serving 60 million people went suddenly offline, as coal piles froze, sensitive electrical equipment went haywire and utility operators had trouble finding enough natural gas to keep power plants running. The wholesale price of electricity skyrocketed to nearly $2 per kilowatt hour, more than 40 times the normal rate. The price hikes cascaded quickly down to consumers. Robert Thompson, who lives in the suburbs of Allentown, Pa., got a $1,250 bill for January.

"I thought, how am I going to pay this?" he recalled. "This was going to put us in the poorhouse."

The bill was reduced to about $750 after Thompson complained, but Susan Martucci, a part-time administrative assistant in Allentown, got no relief on her $654 charge. "It was ridiculous," she said.

The electrical system's duress was a direct result of the polar vortex, the cold air mass that settled over the nation. But it exposed a more fundamental problem. There is a growing fragility in the U.S. electricity system, experts warn, the result of the shutdown of coal-fired plants, reductions in nuclear power, a shift to more expensive renewable energy and natural gas pipeline constraints. The result is likely to be future price shocks. And they may not be temporary.

One recent study predicts the cost of electricity in California alone could jump 47% over the next 16 years, in part because of the state's shift toward more expensive renewable energy.

"We are now in an era of rising electricity prices," said Philip Moeller, a member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, who said the steady reduction in generating capacity across the nation means that prices are headed up. "If you take enough supply out of the system, the price is going to increase."

In fact, the price of electricity has already been rising over the last decade, jumping by double digits in many states, even after accounting for inflation. In California, residential electricity prices shot up 30% between 2006 and 2012, adjusted for inflation, according to Energy Department figures. Experts in the state's energy markets project the price could jump an additional 47% over the next 15 years.

The problems confronting the electricity system are the result of a wide range of forces: new federal regulations on toxic emissions, rules on greenhouse gases, state mandates for renewable power, technical problems at nuclear power plants and unpredictable price trends for natural gas. Even cheap hydro power is declining in some areas, particularly California, owing to the long-lasting drought.

"Everywhere you turn, there are proposals and regulations to make prices go higher," said Daniel Kish, senior vice president at the Institute for Energy Research. "The trend line is up, up, up. We are going into uncharted territory."

New emissions rules on mercury, acid gases and other toxics by the Environmental Protection Agency are expected to result in significant losses of the nation's coal-generated power, historically the largest and cheapest source of electricity. Already, two dozen coal generating units across the country are scheduled for decommissioning. When the regulations go into effect next year, 60 gigawatts of capacity — equivalent to the output of 60 nuclear reactors — will be taken out of the system, according to Energy Department estimates.

Moeller, the federal energy commissioner, warns that these rapid changes are eroding the system's ability to handle unexpected upsets, such as the polar vortex, and could result in brownouts or even blackouts in some regions as early as next year. He doesn't argue against the changes, but believes they are being phased in too quickly.

The federal government appears to have underestimated the impact as well. An Environmental Protection Agency analysis in 2011 had asserted that new regulations would cause few coal plant retirements. The forecast on coal plants turned out wrong almost immediately, as utilities decided it wasn't economical to upgrade their plants and scheduled them for decommissioning.

The lost coal-generating capacity is being replaced largely with cleaner natural gas, but the result is that electricity prices are linked to a fuel that has been far more volatile in price than coal. The price of natural gas now stands at about $4.50 per million BTUs, more expensive than coal. Plans to export massive amounts of liquefied natural gas, the rapid construction of gas-fired power plants and the growing trend to convert the U.S. heavy truck fleet to natural gas could exert even more upward pressure on prices. Malcolm Johnson, a former Shell Oil gas executive who now teaches the Oxford Princeton Program, a private energy training company, said prices could move toward European price levels of $10.

"When those natural gas prices start going up again, we will feel it in the way of higher electricity prices," warns James Sweeney, a Stanford University energy expert.

The loss of coal is being exacerbated by problems at the nation's nuclear plants. Five reactors have been taken out of operation in the last few years, mainly due to technical problems. Additional shutdowns are under consideration.

At the same time, 30 states have mandates for renewable energy that will require the use of more expensive wind and solar energy. Since those sources depend on the weather, they require backup generation — a hidden factor that can add significantly to the overall cost to consumers.

Nowhere are the forces more in play than in California, which has the nation's most aggressive mandate for renewable power. Major utilities must obtain 33% of their power from renewable sources by 2020, not counting low-cost hydropower from giant dams in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

In some cases, the renewable power costs as much as twice the price of electricity from new gas-fired power plants. Newer facilities are more competitive and improved technology should hold down future electricity prices, said former FERC Chairman Jon Wellinghoff, now a San Francisco attorney.

But San Francisco-based Energy + Environmental Economics, a respected consultant, has projected that the cost of California's electricity is likely to increase 47% over the next 16 years, adjusted for inflation, in part because of the renewable power mandate and heavy investments in transmission lines.

The mandate is just one market force. California has all but phased out coal-generated electricity. The state lost the output of San Onofre's two nuclear reactors and is facing the shutdown of 19 gas-fired power plants along the coast because of new state-imposed ocean water rules by 2020.

"Our rates are increasing because of all of these changes that are occurring and will continue to occur as far out as we can see," said Phil Leiber, chief financial officer of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power. "Renewable power has merit, but unfortunately it is more costly and is one of the drivers of our rates."

"While renewables are coming down in cost, they are still more expensive," said Russell Garwacki, manager of pricing design and research at Southern California Edison. The company is imposing a 10% price hike this year to catch up with increased costs in the past.

Officials at the California Public Utilities Commission, responsible for setting utility rates, dispute predictions of large-scale electricity price hikes in the near future. Edward Randolph, head of the PUC's energy division, said price increases were not likely to exceed the rate of inflation, though the commission has refused to spell out the data on which it bases its projections. In any case, while California already has some of the highest hourly rates for electricity in the nation, the average consumer in the state pays bills that are below the national average because overall electricity use is so low.

The push to wean California off fossil fuels for electricity could cause a consumer backlash as the price for doing so becomes increasingly apparent, warns Alex Leupp, an executive with the Northern California Power Agency, a nonprofit that generates low-cost power for 15 agencies across the state. The nonprofit was formed decades ago during a rebellion against the PUC and the high prices that resulted from its regulations.

"If power gets too expensive, there will be a revolt," Leupp said. "If the state pushes too fast on renewables before the technology is viable, it could set back the environmental goals we all believe in at the end of the day."

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2015, 04:37:51 PM »
Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4

Offline chris jones

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2015, 08:23:44 PM »
 Energy, JP Morgan quote:"If we can't put a meter on we don't want it".
  The same guy that put Telsa on a leash.
  What  doesn't have a meter or isn't taxed.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2015, 06:47:06 PM »
That's how it is with the NWO, they have to give you the straight scoop (all be it a grain of sand) before they can bombard you with all the lies.
----------------------------------------------------
BOOK TALK
Is Genetically Engineered Food A Fraud?
Claims author: It’s the biggest fraud in the history of science and not the answer to feeding the world.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/04/150422-genetically-modified-food-agriculture-health-ngbooktalk/

By Simon Worrall, National Geographic
PUBLISHED APRIL 22, 2015

An estimated 85 percent of all food consumed in the United States now contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs)—from the cereal you feed your children to the milk you put in your coffee to the sweet corn you chomp on in summer. But because there’s no labeling requirement, we don’t know which foods have GMOs and which don’t. We also have no hard facts about the possible health effects. In his new book, Altered Genes, Twisted Truth: How the Venture to Genetically Engineer Our Food Has Subverted Science, Corrupted Government, and Systematically Deceived The Public, public interest attorney Steve Druker takes the science community, the food industry, and the FDA to task for what he claims are their lax and irresponsible policies.

Talking from a parking lot in Michigan during his book tour, he explains how the debate about GMOs has undermined science and democracy, why the two Bills, Clinton and Gates, have got it wrong, and what advice he would give an African farmer trying to feed his starving child.

In the subtitle of your book, you name three ways that GMOs have undermined society. Talk about the first two.

First, the subversion of science has been much deeper than most people could imagine. There has been a consistent degradation of science and twisting of the truth on the part of numerous eminent scientists and scientific institutions on behalf of genetically engineered foods. The aggregate fraud to promote genetically engineered foods is by far the biggest fraud in the history of science. The corruption of government has also been very deep and multifaceted.

Probably the worst example occurred when the U.S. executive branch became convinced back in the mid 1980s, during the administration of President Reagan, that the biotechnology industry was going to be one of the main ways in which the U.S. economy would come out of its doldrums. A policy was adopted to promote the biotech industry without any new regulations. It was reported to be science-based, but scholars who studied it concluded it was not science based. It was framed and motivated by economic and political considerations. The FDA broke that law and lied about the facts in order to get GMOs on the market.

James Watson, the co-discoverer of DNA, has called the dangers imputed to GMOs an imaginary monster.” He’s right, isn’t he?

He’s quite wrong, actually, because there have been risks, but from the beginning these risks have been systematically misrepresented by the mainstream scientific establishment in order to avoid regulation by governments and keep control of the research. But the risks have been well recognized, even by the FDA’s own scientists. They did a thorough study back in 1990-92, and the overwhelming conclusion was that genetic engineering differs from conventional breeding to a great degree, that the foods it generates entail different risks, and that none can be presumed safe until they have been demonstrated to be safe by rigorous scientific testing. But these tests have never been done.

Full Report

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2015, 08:03:41 PM »
An estimated 85 percent of all food consumed in the United States now contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs)—from the cereal you feed your children to the milk you put in your coffee to the sweet corn you chomp on in summer. But because there’s no labeling requirement, we don’t know which foods have GMOs and which don’t.

Quite freightening indeed.  Everyone should remember God the Father is still in charge, the number one goal of the devil is to destroy Gods children.  Victory has been granted us through Jesus Christ.
      Yes the food, the water , the air has all been tampered with.   This following  scripture is a very good tool for us all in these times especially. 

PROVERBS 3:5&6
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

My wife and I always try and obtain the purest of foods but knowing inside that ALL food is tainted , so we ask God in prayer before we eat, "Lord cleanse this food, so as to be consumed by us as you intended  it for the nourishment of our bodies"

Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2015, 07:45:12 AM »
    Quite freightening indeed.  Everyone should remember God the Father is still in charge, the number one goal of the devil is to destroy Gods children.  Victory has been granted us through Jesus Christ.
      Yes the food, the water , the air has all been tampered with.   This following  scripture is a very good tool for us all in these times especially. 

My wife and I always try and obtain the purest of foods but knowing inside that ALL food is tainted , so we ask God in prayer before we eat, "Lord cleanse this food, so as to be consumed by us as you intended  it for the nourishment of our bodies"

Puts a whole new meaning on 'BLESS THIS FOOD'.  ... and well worth it too!  ;)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2015, 08:04:21 AM »
Caravan To Midnight - Episode 250 Patrick Wood: Technocracy Rising - YouTube (Start time 12:00 approx) A MUST HEAR INTERVIEW TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD AND THE MAIN PLAYERS WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE! GREAT GRAPHICS THROUGHOUT THE VIDEO THAT EVERYONE MUST SEE AND LEARN, SO YOU CAN EDUCATE OTHERS!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL4Bf7kee0...6Nk&mode=NORMAL

Trilateral Commission (NOTICE THEIR LOGO IS THE RECYLING LOGO)
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...p?showtopic=360

Technocracy:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...?showtopic=9586

Recent Statement by an UN Official also exposed what TRILATERAL IS DOING WITH THE HELP OF THE UN (Their method of spreading this worldwide) & WORLD BANK, NGO's (AND OTHER PARTNERS): THERE IS NO DOUBT THIS IS HAPPENING, IT'S IN YOUR FACE! OPEN YOUR EYES, PEOPLE!
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=11998&st=0#entry22044968

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2015, 11:29:13 AM »
Patrick Woods New 2014 Book: "Technocracy Rising" (A MUST HAVE & THE VIDEO ABOVE IS A MUST WATCH! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST INTERVIEWS, THAT PUTS THE PIECES OF THE PUZZLE TOGETHER, THAT I HAVE SEEN. A CLOSE SECOND WOULD BE "BEHIND THE GREEN MASK" BY Rosa Koire. If you listen to and read both, you will know what is going on and that you must fight this locally.)
http://www.technocracyrising.com/

Report your successes against the Technocracy (and every initiative that is a part of it, including Agenda 21 Sustainable Development, etc) at this website: (This fight will only be won at the local level, so get busy kicking out anyone helping the Technocrats):
http://www.localactivist.org

"Trilaterals Over Washington" will give you the historical background of what is happening today:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_trilat07.htm

Behind the Green Mask by Rosa Koire:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=9817

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2015, 12:01:11 PM »
If the American Sovereignty Restoration Act was enacted (over a Presidential veto, if necessary), Agenda 21 would immediately become a non-issue.

For that to happen, however, it would be necessary for a critical mass of Americans from all across the political spectrum to unite for the purpose of exerting round-the-clock pressure on Congress to pass that bill.

But how will they ever know to rally behind this bill in the first place if they remain blissfully unaware that it even exists?

Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee and other Tea Party Republicans in Washington could have held a press conference years ago for the purpose of promoting the American Sovereignty Restoration Act. Yet they chose not to do so. Indeed, as far as I know none of them have even mentioned it (at least not publicly).

When will the deafening silence end and the leadership begin?

Not anytime soon, apparently.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2015, 05:12:44 PM »
TPP / BRICS / IMF...

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2015, 02:32:50 PM »
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW, from the graphics included in the above interview with Patrick Wood - Wood has followed the Trilateral Commission for 40 years and is telling you what they have been implementing for decades and are about to accomplish unless you get your head out of the sand and stop it:

What is being transformed? (I will add, that this is without your input or consent and if successful your Constitution will be eradicated along with your freedom.)

* Economics
* Government
* Religion
* Law
* Energy
* Humanity
* Christianity

Who is doing the transformation?

* Trilateral Commission
* Technocracy
* United Nations (Agenda 21, Sustainable Dev, etc)
* NGOs

What programs?

* Agenda 21
* Sustainable Development
* Smart Grid
* Climate Change
* Cap & Trade
* Smart Growth
* Green Economy
* Human Enhancement (Transhumanism, Robots replacing soldiers, etc)

What is Scientism? (The elite call it their "religion". This is what they believe.)

* The application of scientific methods to social and political modeling.
* Science is the absolute and only access to truth & reality about man and universe.
* It is specifically opposed to the Bible as truth.
* It believes there is no God (atheism).
* It is predictive, able to foretell the future.
* It rejects any inquiry that does not agree.
* It demands acceptance by non-scientists.

Websters Definition of Technocracy & What is Technocracy:

* Replacement economic system based on energy distribution and consumption and run by engineers, scientists and technicians.
* Technocracy is the science of social engineering, the scientific operation of the entire social mechanism to produce and distribute goods and services to the entire population.  "The Technocrat, 1938"
* Originated at Columbia University in 1932 (where Brezinski was)
* Founded by M. King Hubbert and Howard Scott in 1933
* Hubbert created "peak Oil Theory" in 1954 to be later hailed as a father of the eco-movement.

Technocracy Highlights

* By nature produces volumes of inviolable regulations that are "science-based" (We see this happening currently)
* Creates totalitarian control in the end, but is NOT socialism or communism. (It's a new animal that started back in the 1930s)
* Seeks to replace price-based economic system with energy-based system (energy credits)

1934 Technocracy Requirements

* "Register on a continuous 24 hour per day basis the total net conversion of energy. (can you say Smart meters?)
* "By means of the registration of energy converted and consumed, make possible a balanced load.
* "Provide a continous inventory of all production and consumption [Scott Howard, Technocracy Study Course, pg 232)
* "Provide a specific registration of the type, kind, etc of all goods and services, where produced and where used.
* "Provide specific registration of the consumption of each individual, plus a record and description of the individual. (Do you see all the current data being collected on each person?)

1979 Quote from Barry Goldwater warning us:

"The Trilateral Commission is international and is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power - political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical."
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...?showtopic=9477

Trilateral Commission Early Days:

* Co-founded in 1973 by David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzesinski
* Floated idea at the 1972 Bilderberg meeting
* 289 hand-picked members (of course, followers who will take orders)
* North America, Europe and Japan
* 97 from the US - Democrats & Republicans (Yes, it's bipartisan)
* Bankers, Industrialists, Academics, Politicians, media, law firms & NGOs
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...p?showtopic=360

1976: Executive Office Hijacked

* Jimmy Carter (& Mondale) - Members of Trilateral, picked by Brzezinski to run for President. (And you thought you had a real vote at the ballot box?)
* Brzezinski immediately appointed to be National Security Advisor (An example of how every administration is infiltrated so the globalists can continue their programs no matter what puppet gets into office, from whichever party.)
* Carter then appointed almost 1/3 of Trilateral members to top cabinet and Admin posts.
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...topic=7878&st=0

Original Trilateral Policy:

* Foster a "New International Economic Order" (We see this happening right now!)
* Promote Interdependence (Your independence will be gone)
* Promote Free Trade by dismantling tariffs and trade barriers (Not really Free Trade but crony trade where certain people benefit)

The book that set the course:

"Between Two Ages" By Zbigniew Brzezinski (Columbia Univ dude)
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...?showtopic=8424

Brzezinski's Stages of Societal Development:

* Religious - Narrow-minded, massive ignorance
* Nationalism - Equality before the law
* Marxism - "represents a further vital and creative stage in the maturing of man's universal vision."
* Technetronic - "Rational humanism on a global scale - the result of American-Communist evolutionary transformations" (Between Two Ages)

The question is: How did they use the Executive Branch to Achieve their objectives? (It's called inserting Trilateral members, or other usurpers, in high jobs under every President, regardless of party)

* US Trade Representatives (USTR) (9 of 12 were Trilateral members)
* World Bank Presidents (6 of 8 were Trilateral members)
* Executive Office (7 of 12 were Trilateral members)
* National Security Advisors (10 of 17 Trilateral members)

(See the video approx time 1:22:00 and you will see their names)

What is the New International Economic Order?

* It is the Technetronic Era!
* A controlled society dominated and managed by an elite (Note: Congress is irrelevant and useless)
* Global banks and multinational corporations are primary actors and planners of economic life.
* Continuous surveillance over every citizen
* Files containing all personal information for instant retrival (Thought you were free?)

National Partnership for Reinventing Government (Bill Clinton 1993)
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...?showtopic=4116

Green Religion: (You have been duped into going along with the social engineers NWO)

"There has never been such a large amount of religious environmental activity in one location in the history of the world. This week will make a watershed in the history of religion. It will be the time that people remember as the time when the world's faiths declared themselves irrevocably as green faiths" (World Council of Churches, Interfaith Summit on Climate Change (2014)

Read what an atheist, Richard Day, said about how Christians would go along with the NWO:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...showtopic=10370

Reflexive Law (Lawyers, did you know this is being practiced in courts in America?)

"At the same time, sustainable development's broad sweep strains our intellectual grasp of its meaning and outruns the capacity of our current legal and political systems to channel society's activities toward its achievement ... there is no doubt that sustainable development needs new paradigms to transform it from visionary rhetoric to a viable political goal."

Smart Grid - Controlling Energy (And thus YOU! Also see GENI and terrawatts.com)
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...?showtopic=9513

TIME magazine - 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal:
http://content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,20110221,00.html

Postmodernism:

* Transforming the church to meet the needs of postmodern society
* Communitarianism introduced to the church by management consultant and atheist Peter Drucker in the 1980s
* Converting churches into agents of change in communities led by community organizers (Just like Obama!)

Cartoon from the Chicago Tribune in 1934: (Note: bottom left section Spend Spend Spend)
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard...ned-destruction

Agenda 21 - UN Plan to Change the World (without your say or permission)
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...hp?showforum=55

Timeline of Events - Gro Brundtland Report:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/timeline_to_gl..._governance.htm
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...?showtopic=6421

* 1987 - Brundtland Commission publishes Our Common Future, chaired by Gro M. Brundtland
* 1992 - Earth Summit, UN Rio Conference on Environment and Development (George H.W. Bush signed)
* 1993 - Clinton/Gore announced National Partnership for Reinventing Government
* 1993 - Agenda 21 book published
* 1993 - Clinton signs EO 12852: President's Council on Sustainable Development
* 1993 - Clinton signs EO 12862: National Performance Review/Reinventing Govt
* 1997 - US Conference of Mayors creates the Joint Center for Sustainable Communities
* 2001 - National Governor's Association endorses Smart Growth ( (This is a PRIVATE organization, btw)

Al Gore's (a globalist minion who is now filthy rich due to this scam) Global Warming An inconvenient truth
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=696

Cap & Trade/Carbon Taxes
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=4874

Total Surveillance Society where everyone is spied on and their data is collected through nefarious methods (including Obamacare). You see, they want to know everything about you, but their actions can be secret and they hide behind calling it a Security Issue, which means it can be secret.

* The National Intelligence Agency was created by George W. Bush on April 21, 2005.
* First-ever Director of National Intelligence was John Negoponte - a member of the Trilateral Commission. (Funny how members of that group are placed in every top job of every administration and few know that FACT!)

DO YOU REALLY TRUST ANOTHER BUSH TO SIT IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

Obama's Intelligence Trilaterals: (See a pattern here?)

* Adm. Dennis Blair - Director of National Intelligence
* Susan Rice - National Security Advisor
* Thomas Donilon, National Security Advisor and Deputy Security Advisor
* Gen. James Jones, National Security Advisor

TAKING ACTION

* Act Local - Think Global
* Educate and advocate locally
* Saturate meetings of city council, education, planning & zoning, transportation (GET RID OF THOSE WHO ARE LAPDOGS OF THE GLOBALIST PROGRAMS. REPLACE THEM WITH REAL AMERICANS WHO USE THEIR BRAINS AND WHO DON'T JUST FOLLOW ORDERS)
* Support and educate your local Sheriff.
* Name and shame those who practice un-American thinking and activities at eery opportunity.
* Serve Misprisions of Treason wherever appropriate.

WASHINGTON DC IS A HOPELESS CAUSE, THERE ARE TOO MANY IGNORANT AND BOUGHT OFF POLITICIANS, AND WHAT IS LEFT HAS BEEN NEUTERED BY THE GLOBALIST INFILTRATION OF GOVERNMENT. THIS IS WHY THIS MUST BE FOUGHT AT YOUR BACKDOOR - YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY! GET BUSY!

THE GLOBALISTS HAVE NO BUSINESS IN YOUR COUNTRY, CITY OR TOWN TELLING YOU WHAT YOU WILL OR WON'T DO!

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE. YOU MUST FIGHT IN THE INFOWAR TO KEEP IT BY FIRST GETTING EDUCATED AND THEN EDUCATING OTHERS!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2015, 08:59:43 AM »
The University of Alberta (Canada) has a lot of documents on the origins of Technocracy in the 1930s. It appears the globalists have hijacked this and are now implementing it. You will find some interesting documents here:
http://archives.library.ualberta.ca/FindingAids/Technocracy/technocracy.html

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2015, 09:06:05 AM »
IMO, this is The Third Way that Clinton pushed when in office (These people have endless terms for the things they roll out):
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=1210
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7122

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2015, 09:40:51 AM »
03.06.2015 | 12:18

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said in an article published in Canadian newspaper The Globe and Mail that she believes Russia’s annexation of the Ukrainian territory of Crimea is among the main threats to the world community.

http://www.unian.info/world/1084867-russias-annexation-of-crimea-among-main-threats-to-world-community-merkel.htmlhttp://

P.S. Ukrainian news agency "forget" ISIS and ebola.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2015, 08:47:21 AM »
Some excerpts from this excellent book THAT EVERYONE SHOULD READ "Technocracy Rising" by Patrick Wood: (Have you been snuckered by the NWO globalist elites? Will you continue being snuckered because you won't read about what they are doing to you? I hope you will start getting informed, if you haven't done so to date, because your kids are going to live in a miserable world, if you don't get informed and do something about this! You are being brainwashed in your globalist churches, globalist schools, etc etc. The globalists have infiltrated everything and yet you continue enjoying your entertainment they have given you to distract you, and you won't pay attention. DO YOU EVEN CARE? If so, then you MUST get up and get educated about what is happening to you!)

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=12001&st=0#entry22045477

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2015, 01:54:44 PM »
Tips from the book on Taking Action and how to recognize the perps (THE REAL ENEMY):
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=12001&st=0&#last

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2015, 10:04:40 AM »
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/06/6-manufactured-problems-that-are-behind.html

Problem-reaction-solution, the Hegelian Dialectic is that process the globalist ruling class have chosen to use as the primary tool to constantly change society in the direction they want it to go. They manufacture a problem, focus on that problem, then sell the solution. The solution is always the very thing that drives their plan forward.

In this day and age the fundamentals of basic knowledge and awareness of what is happening in the world can be gauged by someone's awareness of the Hegelian Dialectic. If someone is not aware of this powerful tool used by the controllers it is likely they are not aware of a lot of other things. For this reason the basics of the Hegelian Dialectic cannot be underscored enough in explaining major agendas today. Let's look at 6 absolutely engineered problems today whose solutions play perfectly into the new world order plans. No one should mistake these for anything other than manufactured problems without which there would be no new world order. For this reason the following manufactured problems will never be solved. These manufactured problems are required and we should not expect them to go away any time soon.

1- Deliberate geoengineering of climate quietly behind "climate change"

The global warming movement has been debunked many times over by non-government/non-IPCC funded scientists, researchers and critical thinkers all over the world. As a result of this, by the turn of the new century the movement had to change its name to the broader more generic "climate change". Here we are many years later and the earth never warmed like it was supposed to. But don't get any ideas. Those deeply committed to the climate movement will not be moved by facts or logic that interfere with their position on the matter. Meanwhile the controllers know that to admit that the planet is not warming would put the future of geoengineering in jeopardy. Government geoengineers for years have been planning the roll out of the geoengineering global operations to the general public and they know the only way to do is to justify it under the global warming "problem".

In this script they've been working on for years, geoengineering is the "solution" to climate problems. Geoengineering, meaning the spraying of our skies with chemicals and the additional injection of our skies with chembomb aerosol massive plumes in conjunction with HAARP to manipulate the weather among other things.

This agenda is so important to the globalists that no movement has been more infiltrated with what I call cross-confusion, as much as the geoengineering movement. Over the last few years we've seen outright global warming hoaxers positioning themselves (in some cases) in perceived leadership positions just to lure those active in the geoengineering movement into alternate confusing narratives where in order to supposedly understand the problem of geoengineering the followers are being deceived into accepting the Al Gore, UN, CFR, Rockefeller, Club of Rome's long planned global warming hoax theories.
In this particular topic the globalists have thus attempted to create a two-layered deception, which goes something like this - The "problem" (problem A) of global warming has led to the "problem" (problem B) of geoengineering. But since global warming is real let's see how we can make the geoengineering a more responsible kind of geoengineering, or maybe we'll stop the geoengineering and use the stopping of geoengineering to confirm the need to address problem A, the global warming hoax. Does this remind anyone of the left-right paradigm where you have to pick the better of two evils?

2 - ISIS creation funding and arming center of continued war on terror

No ISIS means no new world order. The globalists know this; so, as I suggested some time back, the primary goal for the global elite is to simply prolong the existence of ISIS and make them sound greater than they are. The logic we are told suggests that ISIS is a powerful always growing uncontrollable force and thus the solution to this problem is to keep and expand the war on terror, keep attacking other nations in the name of fighting ISIS, and continue being afraid of ISIS even if it means ignoring the fact that the U.S. and its NATO allies created, funded, armed and continue to arm and support ISIS.

This reminds us that the globalists will never let reality get in the way of their script. The script always comes first, then the interpretation of reality follows. Anyone bothered, disturbed or resisting this cultic reverse logic where the interpretation of reality is secondary to the customized version of their script opens themselves to being labeled a "conspiracy theorist". Yes, the script to suppress knowledge and keep the masses in the blind has not changed, we all know the rest.

3 - Staged or co-opted revolutions giving police state militarization an open stage

All over the nation the local police are sitting on tons of military gear given to them by the Federal government under the 1033 program of the 1990s. It's one thing to have military capability, it's another to actually show it off and get the masses accustomed to the police state so they can see what happens when you resist. We're talking mass conditioning which is very important to the new world order plans. They need a public which has learned to accept their submissive role at the hands of an aggressive, fully armed, federally militarized nationwide police state. In almost every police show of force which has followed the latest police shootings or injustice we've seen suspicious provocateurs inciting violence. This is common in staged or co-opted revolutions and no one should be surprised. Sometimes the reason for the revolution may be genuine but the participants unfortunately don't realize how the likes of George Soros are funding many of these events forcing one to wonder how these revolutions fit the bigger picture. George W Bush summed it up best with the phrase "order out of chaos". This is all part of their plan to destabilize nations including America, cause revolutions then role out THEIR solutions to the problems.

4 - Intelligence "cold war" propaganda leading to WW3

We've all watched how the Obama administration has worked hard to manufacture the new propaganda cold war against Russia and Vladimir Putin who have not marched along with the globalist new world order plans and the Western debt-based dollar banking scheme. We all know the script by now. You don't play along with the Western banking cabal and you automatically get demonized. Russia knows full well how this works now after several years of propaganda, lies, accusations, territory wars in Ukraine, and the colossal failure of blaming Russia for the downing of MH-17 in 2014. The end result is that Russia has become the new bogey-monster in the eyes of CIA's Western mainstream media. The latest version of the ISIS psyop show propaganda even includes new suggestions that somehow Russia is with ISIS!

With few being fooled by this political foreign policy, CIA driven, 1950's style resurrected anti-Russia propaganda the script rolls on. The new "problem" is Russia. This is the perfect manufactured problem to slowly lead us to the planned WW3 scenario the globalists have been thirsting for. This is "order out of chaos" to the third power and a very important part of the global Hegelian Dialectic staged "solution" to usher in their new world order.

5 - Disease hysteria providing backdrop for medical tyranny

We've seen the periodic health and disease hysteria. They come and go before you even notice. Remember the Ebola hysteria of 2014? Did anyone ask the simple question - how and when did Ebola go away?? The answer is it didn't. CIA's mainstream media removed it from the news voluntarily. The virus is still real and nothing has changed. What we are seeing in these modern days is a mainstream media which has the power to insert something into your mind suddenly with 24/7 media hyped coverage. When they do this, then the topic they are covering IS the story that you need to worry about. This same mainstream media, however, has the power to magically make that same topic disappear from your mind. The effect is magical and instant. That's right, when the mainstream media says the crisis is gone then it's gone regardless of what is actually happening.

So beware of the next medical crisis. When it comes it will be because the mainstream media decided it has come. They will also decide if and when the story will go away. During the next disease hysteria "problem" expect them to use this tool to advance whatever agenda they have cooking. As the SB277 mandatory vaccination bill is on the verge of becoming law in California forcing all parents to subject their children to government dangerous and unproven vaccines, we shouldn't be surprised if this agenda is followed up by a new disease scare much worse than the not-so-scary measles hysteria of a few months ago or the 2014 Ebola mania.

Keep in mind also that the control system is gauging the effectiveness of these early hype campaigns. They are measuring how the public is affected by these mainstream media 24/7 hysteria campaigns and they are taking notes on how to improve the script for next time. Now more than ever is the time to be alert, vigilant and aware of this informational propaganda war for your mind and your body.

6 - Scarcity, overpopulation, "carbon emission" hysteria setting up Agenda 21 and global taxation

Finally, the left wing section of the right-left globalist control system continues to push their Malthusian, elitist, Eugenics, master race planned problems of scarcity and overpopulation as well as the "carbon emission" hysteria which all traces back to the failed global warming hoax of the Al Gore days. The "solutions" to these scripted problems of course line up perfectly with their need to control the world by taxing and monitoring all human behavior worldwide as the world moves toward "sustainable" solutions. The U.N.'s long planned Agenda 21 is a major part of the implementation of these solutions to these scripted problems. And, like all the other scripted problems above, anyone thinking critically, asking questions, exposing these agendas or pointing out what's wrong with these claimed problems or solutions is a "conspiracy theorist".

Remember you are not allowed to interfere with these scripts. The problem MUST exist for the solution to be implemented. The "solution" must be implemented exactly as planned for the new world order agenda to move forward as planned. Is there any part of this script that doesn't make sense to you yet?

Solutions and hope

What we are now seeing is a growing segment of humanity which is reading and educating themselves on the simple truth behind the new world order. As we see things get much worse every day now we are all reviewing and recognizing how this works. Make no mistake, as we share this basic knowledge about the new world order plans the simple truth becomes easier and easier to see. Ironically, the more the control system offers resistance to this human awakening with counter deceptive stories, the more people wake up even if it's at the expense of those who are more blinded. If this story seems easier and easier to understand realize that this is the process of human intellectual evolution in motion.

As a whole, what we are finding is that it is becoming less and less difficult to convince people of these events occurring within our species. People are continuing to slowly but surely wake up. Part of this intellectual evolution and mass awakening phenomenon is that people are becoming less and less fazed by mainstream media lies. More than ever before the average awakened intellectual and discerning individual can watch a scary ISIS report or climate change report on the mainstream media news and literally not have their emotions or heart rate effected at all. The human brain is beginning to bypass the old lower brain physiological knee-jerk response that was supposed to be associated with these script scaremongering stories which the globalists relied on so heavily. I personally believe that the human species is essentially becoming better and more effective at detecting when it is being lied to. It's doing this for the sake of its own survival. (more on this topic another time)

Let's therefore continue sharing this information for information sake and realize this is having an impact on the species, our consciousness and ultimately our road to freedom; more importantly, freedom from the system of enslavement that threatens our current existence.

Bernie is a revolutionary writer with a background in medicine, psychology, and information technology. He has written numerous articles over the years about freedom, government corruption and conspiracies, and solutions. A former host of the 9/11 Freefall radio show, Bernie is also the creator of the Truth and Art TV project where he shares articles and videos about issues that raise our consciousness and offer solutions to our current problems. His efforts are designed to encourage others to joyfully stand for truth, to expose government tactics of propaganda, fear and deception, and to address the psychology of dealing with the rising new world order. He is also a former U.S. Marine who believes it is our duty to stand for and defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. A peace activist, he believes information and awareness is the first step toward being free from enslavement from the globalist control system which now threatens humanity. He believes love conquers all fear and it is up to each and every one of us to manifest the solutions and the change that you want to see in this world, because doing this is the very thing that will ensure victory and restoration of the human race from the rising global enslavement system, and will offer hope to future generations.

This article may be re-posted in full with attribution.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2015, 01:25:43 PM »
FLASHBACK: AS GOVERNOR, BILL CLINTON HONORED CONFEDERACY ON ARKANSAS FLAG - “The blue star above the word “ARKANSAS” is to commemorate the Confederate States of America.”
http://www.infowars.com/flashback-as-governor-bill-clinton-honored-confederacy-on-arkansas-flag/

Yet another flip flop of a Clinton!

History must remain. We learn from history, both good and bad! No one has the right to destroy the history of America (or any country), especially it's Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc, and anyone who tries should be charged with treason and removed from office and suffer the penalties for such a crime!

Shame on Obama, Clinton, Bush and all their lowlife followers for attempting to do this for their globalist masters! THIS IS TREASON AGAINST THEIR OWN COUNTRY! HOW SHAMEFUL! NONE OF THEM DESERVE TO BE IN OFFICE!

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=10816

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=10847

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=8834

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=5615