WARNING: Government will shut down all cell phones during next FALSE FLAG ATTACK!!!

Author Topic: WARNING: Government will shut down all cell phones during next FALSE FLAG ATTACK!!!  (Read 25454 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
NYPD Wants to Jam Cell Phones During Terror Attack
http://blog.wired.com/defense/2009/01/nypd-eyes-disru.html
By Noah Shachtman January 08, 2009 | 5:35:22 PM

The New York Police Department wants to be able to shut down cell phones, in case of a terrorist attack.

During last month's massacre in Mumbai, terrorist handlers over micromanaged via mobile phone the assaults on the hotels, train stations, and Jewish center that killed more than 170 people.

In testimony today before the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly (pictured) said he wanted to take out that "formidable capacity to adjust tactics while attacks are underway."

We also discussed the complications of media coverage that could disclose law enforcement tactics in real time. This phenomenon is not new. In the past, police were able to defeat any advantage it might give hostage takers by cutting off power to the location they were in. However, the proliferation of handheld devices would appear to trump that solution. When lives are at stake, law enforcement needs to find ways to disrupt cell phones and other communications in a pinpointed way against terrorists who are using them.

For now, Kelly said, the NYPD is taking a whole range of measures to stop another Mumbai-style spree -- from working with private businesses to interdicting boats to training recruits in heavy weapons to installing a spycam network across downtown Manhattan.

But Charles Allen, the Department of Homeland Security's top intelligence official, confessed to the Senate panel that "response to a similar terrorist attack in a major U.S. urban city would be complicated and difficult."

The chaos the attacks created magnified the difficulty of mounting an appropriate response. First responders, in order to deal with such a crisis, must first and foremost have adequate information on what is occurring as well as the capability to mount a rapid and effective response that minimizes the impact of the attack. In Mumbai it was not immediately clear to authorities whether there were multiple attack groups or a single group. The attackers were able to exploit the initial confusion because of the indiscriminate firings to move on to new targets. While preparedness training for this type of attack may not have prevented it, the effects likely could have been mitigated and reduced if authorities had been prepared and had exercised responses to terrorist attacks across all levels of government. Within the United States, our national exercises incorporate not only federal interagency participants, but also include regional, state, and local authorities, in order to identify potential gaps in our responses.

[Photo: NY Daily News]

WAKE UP!

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO COMMUNICATE DURIUNG THE NEXT TERROR ATTACK!

THIS WAS PLANNED!

They are blaming it on cell phones like the last train crash which was also a false flag.

They want to limit all un-NWO-controlled communication during staged false flag attacks!

No information in and no information out!

They already have secret laws to jam all communications!

WAKE UP!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
Remember that they will be using the Overdrugged Wackos too!!

You cannot call for help!!

"training recruits in heavy weapons " This sucks!

That means the cops will now have AntiTank weapons and 50Cal Machine guns
Ten Foot Lizard Man from Planet Snickle-Snack in the POP-TART sector 
Freedom T
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
That picture of Ray Kelly just f**king creeps me out!

I can almost smell the evil. :o
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline rawiron1

I wonder if my US Gov. issued cell phone will be jammed?
Jason the Fed

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
If there were no cell phones in Mumbai, the death toll would have been in the thousands!!!!

The only thing that saved so many lives was non-controlled communications.

This is such f**king bullshit, I cannot believe they are even proposing it!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline David Rothscum

So what will keep the terrorists from using Walkie-talkies instead?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
They want us to be like frightened rats in a cage being electricuted.

Fighting each other for the one spot that is safe.

No one will be able to reach the outside world.

If they see you on a cell phone, you will be shot in the head because you could be an MI6 trained patsy terrorist.

This is such bullshit!

Offline Q

It's a great idea to invest in a phone with wifi capabilities and Voip functionality. You will be able to use private open wifi networks to communicate (there are usually some around). Unless they shut down the internet aswell!

But, don't buy one which can be force-updated like (I think) the iPhone. And don't use Fring which is a highly suspicious (zionist regime) based company who route all voip traffic through their own servers, regardless of your voip provider.

deconstructmyhouse

or internet based communication

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Exactly, this has nothing to do with terrorists (just like the "anti-patriot" act).

This is intended to stop all civilians from exposing and getting out of the next planned false flag attack.  Just like the firefighters were given f-d up radios for 9/11.  Now they want no one to communicate or take pictures/videotaped their planned carnage.

Online pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
WAKE UP!

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO COMMUNICATE DURIUNG THE NEXT TERROR ATTACK!

THIS WAS PLANNED!

They are blaming it on cell phones like the last train crash which was also a false flag.

They want to limit all un-NWO-controlled communication during staged false flag attacks!

No information in and no information out!

They already have secret laws to jam all communications!

WAKE UP!

Without a doubt. Down here in New Orleans during Mardi Gras it's damn near impossible to communicate on a cell phone with all the towers being jammed up with calls. I would imagine it would be like that during a terrorist attack and the use of two way radios would make for better communication for the terrorists. So that means they want to jam the cell towers for us, not them.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
It's a great idea to invest in a phone with wifi capabilities and Voip functionality. You will be able to use private open wifi networks to communicate (there are usually some around). Unless they shut down the internet aswell!

But, don't buy one which can be force-updated like (I think) the iPhone. And don't use Fring which is a highly suspicious (zionist regime) based company who route all voip traffic through their own servers, regardless of your voip provider.

Live Free of Die Hard exposed how whoever controls the cell towers controls the cell phones.  They are now getting permission to jam.

So when they conduct "war games" using this jamming feature, it will be a great opportunity to "Bring the Sulfer" so to speak.

THIS IS TOTALLY FRICKING NUTS!

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
If there were no cell phones in Mumbai, the death toll would have been in the thousands!!!!

The only thing that saved so many lives was non-controlled communications.

This is such f**king bullshit, I cannot believe they are even proposing it!

Exactly! This is only to stop the general population from communicating with each other. And many cell phones are capable of taking pictures and video. They only want us to see the propaganda photos and videos they release in regards to a false flag attack. They don't want some average joe getting anything on film that shows what is really going on, such as black ops or mercs gunning down innocent people. They want thousands of casualties so they can't have us average folks running around exposing them by warning people by communicating, snapping pictures and video with our cell phones.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline SuzakaDusk

If they can do that with Cell phones, what about landlines??

I agree this is totally nuts :S.
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
I think this means we all need to get citizen band radios and HAM operators.

All our vehicles have CB's.

Carry cameras with us at all times.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
WHY Shut down the entire City Cell Network?

You could just setup a few of these Phone Jammers, could be kept in Police Car/ SWAT truck or even a Helicopter.

http://www.phonejammer.com/home.php?cat=253

They even have one that can disrupt at a range of 750 Meters, so thats like an area of 1.7 million square meters
Freedom T
- Mohandas Gandhi

Offline Q

Live Free of Die Hard exposed how whoever controls the cell towers controls the cell phones.  They are now getting permission to jam.

So when they conduct "war games" using this jamming feature, it will be a great opportunity to "Bring the Sulfer" so to speak.

THIS IS TOTALLY FRICKING NUTS!

It's nuts for sure. However, I don't think that jamming the cell traffic and/or frequencies will render the other functions of the device defunct eg video, wifi etc. I might be wrong though.

For instance, if you power on a Nokia Eseries without a sim card, it doesn't attempt to make any radio contact with a tower (I've tested this with my rf bug detector). From there you can access voip over wifi from a private open network or make video/take pictures.

If anyone has info to the contrary please let me know.

Offline Watcher@Alba

Hmmmm, sorry to bang on about the Scottish  :-[

But I think it was a Scottish lad that hacked into the USA system and gave them a fright  :D

I dont think the Scottish are the best at computers though, I bet there are other hackers for other lands that could just start pinching information about how these companies make their systems and all that crap...

BUT, what if instead of hacking into steal information, we all just steal their sattalites??  :D ;D

Anyone here good enough tae do that, or know anyone?  :D

Nothing is impossible!!

Peace  :-*

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
It's nuts for sure. However, I don't think that jamming the cell traffic and/or frequencies will render the other functions of the device defunct eg video, wifi etc. I might be wrong though.

For instance, if you power on a Nokia Eseries without a sim card, it doesn't attempt to make any radio contact with a tower (I've tested this with my rf bug detector). From there you can access voip over wifi from a private open network or make video/take pictures.

Please tell us more.

Shit, that is some damn good information!

We know they can control the phones' video and microphone (FBI have already used remote control phones to record conversations - the phones they hijacked were not even the phones of the target!  The movie "The Dark Knight" exposed more about this technology).  I am sure if they can contact the cell phone, they can control it.  The tech is there, now they want the laws to allow them to do it.  Just like in Nazi Germany, everything Hitler did was 100% legal!

So please start a new post with information about dealing with the planned phone hijackings.

Obviously camcorders/digital cameras are necessary going forward.  But real time communication is so crucial during false flag attacks.  They want the whole false flag to be done in a black hole.

No communication in and no communication out.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Hmmmm, sorry to bang on about the Scottish  :-[

But I think it was a Scottish lad that hacked into the USA system and gave them a fright  :D

I dont think the Scottish are the best at computers though, I bet there are other hackers for other lands that could just start pinching information about how these companies make their systems and all that crap...

BUT, what if instead of hacking into steal information, we all just steal their sattalites??  :D ;D

Anyone here good enough tae do that, or know anyone?  :D

Nothing is impossible!!

A scottish false flag patsy is named as the instigator.  The whole thing is total bullshit.  Instead of investigating MI6 as to why someone in Britain can control a false flag terrorist operation using MI6 weapons and control rooms, they want all citizens to have no access to communication.

WAKE UP PEOPLE, THEY ARE COMPLETELY INSANE!

Offline Q

Please tell us more.

Shit, that is some damn good information!

We know they can control the phones' video and microphone (FBI have already used remote control phones to record conversations - the phones they hijacked were not even the phones of the target!  The movie "The Dark Knight" exposed more about this technology).  I am sure if they can contact the cell phone, they can control it.  The tech is there, now they want the laws to allow them to do it.  Just like in Nazi Germany, everything Hitler did was 100% legal!

So please start a new post with information about dealing with the planned phone hijackings.

Obviously camcorders/digital cameras are necessary going forward.  But real time communication is so crucial during false flag attacks.  They want the whole false flag to be done in a black hole.

No communication in and no communication out.

The problem is that I don't know our opponents' capabilities.

For example, can they remotely completely disable a device? If so then it would have to be make and model specific and they would have to send them all. Not necessarily impossible.

I suspect however that the jamming would be limited to stopping all communication and data over the cell networks, but there are  work-arounds for hidden functions being activated, if applicable.

If you have a Nokia Eseries for example (I have E51), you can power off, remove the battery and sim card, replace the battery and power back on and attempt to access a private open wifi network. The phone as I stated earlier will not attempt to communicate with a tower. All other functions, like video etc. will be available. Video files can be uploaded to torrent sites or youtube or just emailed direct from your phone (you will need to install an app for torrents (I use Symtorrent). You can also stream video live from the phone's camera using an app like octrovideo (not tried that yet).

In the event that a hidden function has already been activated and your device is inoperable, you should be able to perform a hard reset (*#7370# for Nokia) which clears all memory and resets core functions. However, this will also erase your installed apps (aswell as contacts etc.), but should have an operable device afterward. After this you can go through the above steps and will be able to video/communicate and send/receive data via wifi, download and reinstall necessary apps, without furthur contact with the cell towers.

I actually only use the phone in this mode, but carry a sim card just in case. There's a function to operate the phone with a simcard installed but in offline mode which is supposed to ignore the sim card, but I prefer to have it removed.

An idea: in the case of a false flag, people should remove encrytion from their wifi networks to fascillitate communication. If they're going to shut down their system, we can open up ours.

Offline Watcher@Alba

Hi Sane,

I am not sure so mutch if he was a Patsy, more people would be making noise saying he didn't do it, even him.. I heard people Hacked into Chinas sattalites once, and showed people happy videos and music instead of some propaganda they were forcing on people :)

I also heard America got 2 chaps on its network lately... I am not sure if that was just bullshit talk from them or someone was realy knocking on the door to see who was there  :D

There is something going on, and I find it rather interesting chasing the truth  :)

Rock

What if they could disable the call function of all phones within roaming distance yet, keep the mikes (mic) on?  With a special code that only DHLS has - sent to all phones that were on?

It would be one open mic,

Rock

Offline larsonstdoc

A somewhat related story.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2009/me_hamas0020_01_08.asp

Hamas loses Gaza cell phone, land line networks

GAZA CITY — Israeli attcks have damaged most of the telecommunications infrastructure in the Gaza Strip. 
Hamas sources said the Islamic regime has lost its entire cellular phone system as well as most of its land lines. They said Hamas's secure communications system has also been disrupted by Israel's military.
"We are using primitive methods to contact our people," a Hamas source said.

So far, the sources said, the erosion in communications has not significantly hampered Hamas military capabilities. They said the Islamist army was operating underground, mostly in cities in the Gaza Strip.   

The sources said the Israel Air Force has destroyed the communications system in the Gaza Strip. They said virtually the entire cellular phone network, operated by PalTel, has been disabled, with switchboards and mobile communications damaged in Israeli air strikes. PalTel reported that at least three of its technicians were killed during the war.
Hamas's military communications were said to have been disrupted as well. Over the last two years, Hamas's military operated the Taiwanese-origin Senao system, meant to prevent interception or jamming.

"The Israelis, we believe with help from Fatah, have penetrated the system, and it is now useless," the source said.

Senao, produced by the Taiwanese company of the same name, was comprised of two-way handheld wireless radios with a range of 50 kilometers.The system contains multiple channels and security codes to prevent detection.

[On Jan. 7, Israel suspended operations for at least three hours to enable food and other shipments to enter the area.]

The sources said Hamas military leaders have been forced to cease most communications with field units. They said messages have been transmitted through couriers or walkie-talkies.

"This [walkie-talkies] is also becoming difficult because we are running out of batteries," a Hamas operative said.

Offline Filthy Rich

If the other [soon to be murdered] witnesses can't use their cellphones to send pics of you and dozens of others being machine-gunned down by cops or military, then who says it really happened? All that means is that the "terrorists have heavier weapons than we first suspected" and that's a damned good reason to ban guns altogether.

Sometimes I think the worst part of being "underemployed" is the financial inability to buy enough alcohol to pretend things aren't totally effed up.  ::)
I hate to say it, but remember how Santiago said that "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it?"

Well, I learned from history, but I AM STILL DOOMED TO REPEAT IT because more people care about American Idol than America's Survival...

deconstructmyhouse

If the other [soon to be murdered] witnesses can't use their cellphones to send pics of you and dozens of others being machine-gunned down by cops or military, then who says it really happened? All that means is that the "terrorists have heavier weapons than we first suspected" and that's a damned good reason to ban guns altogether.

Sometimes I think the worst part of being "underemployed" is the financial inability to buy enough alcohol to pretend things aren't totally effed up.  ::)

be strong, that's what they want you to do (get effed up)

Offline Watcher@Alba

Hi Rock  :)

What if they already done that? If you are going some place to talk secrets then dont take your phone  ;)

Peace  :-*

TheGoodFight1984

Wait...so they're going to jam cell phones based on experience from the Mumbai attacks... the same cell phones that the alleged terrorists were being tracked by, and the involved intel agents couldn't track them, or chose not to, resulting in the attacks happening anyway, right?

This is BS.

Offline national732

• Wake up call...the republic has been stolen.
I wonder if my US Gov. issued cell phone will be jammed?

If it doesnt have Wireless Priority Service, then probably yes.  And if the people you are calling are on a cell and dont have it,
no it will not work.   A large chunk of first responders dont have WPS either....so guess what that means. : /
Do you have enough food on hand to feed your family for a year?

" The two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shift in policy."
                  - Carroll Quigley

Offline Revolt426

I guess we'll use carrier pidgeons if we cant communicate  ;D
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Anti_Illuminati

Exactly, this has nothing to do with terrorists (just like the "anti-patriot" act).

This is intended to stop all civilians from exposing and getting out of the next planned false flag attack.  Just like the firefighters were given f-d up radios for 9/11.  Now they want no one to communicate or take pictures/videotaped their planned carnage.

Yup this is complete f**cking bullshit.  This is so incredibly offensive it is unreal.  I guess this answers Alex's question in reference to him saying how bold and brazen they are to loot the entire country when he said "what's coming next?"  Now we know what's next--we're not allowed to talk, period.  This is bullshit--why the F**K aren't the people who carried out 9/11 in prison yet, and why the hell haven't the Israelis involved been outed and the Israeli companies kicked the F**K out of the U.S. (rhetorical questions)  I can't even believe that article is real it's so offensive.

deconstructmyhouse

people have always figured out ways to talk to each other, especially in war time.  Take Paul Revere
it's just the transition time I'm a little worried about.  That might be bumpy.

I've got faith in us.  Just watching the lengths "they" are contemplating going to to derail us:
we are formidable, unbeatable,
we are LEGION: we are the decent human beings,
they are no match

Anti_Illuminati

They can knock out all communications with HAARP, while not damaging their own com equipment (probably has built in immunity.)

Offline Revolt426

They cant knock out cameras
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
How about CB`s and shortwave?
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Anti_Illuminati

Excerpt from the book:  Angels Don't Play This Haarp  http://www.scribd.com/doc/7714830/Angels-Dont-Play-This-Haarp-ADVANCES-in-TESLA-TECHNOLOGIE-by-Jeane-Mannnig-and-Nick-Begich

"In the scenario, a plan to desensitize the population to increasing control and, introduction of the new technology, through systematic manipulation and disinformation by the government is initiated. What they have put forward might even be underway. E-Systems developed Global Positioning System (GPS)348 technologies (satellite based) which can locate objects anywhere in the world within one foot of the object's actual location. They also developed systems for law enforcement which can intercept faxed messages, telephone calls, modem transfers, and video transmissions on a single system. They developed the EMASS computers which are powerful enough to sort the volumes of information needed for tracking billions of people. They were the owners of HAARP, under their controlling company, Raytheon.

Under their nonfiction scenario the military's writers say: "For example, remote intrusive monitoring of the financial computer networks of offshore banks could identify the deposits associated with money laundering. If desired, such accounts could be electronically emptied." In another section, the document emphasizes behavior and attitude alteration. This is the very heart of an RMA. "Greatly improved intelligence gathering and fusion is a primary component of the RMA, and proposed information warfare capabilities might be ideally suited for helping develop desired emotions, attitudes, or behavior."

The entire text of this little book will leave readers wondering - If this is the kind of material the military is letting out for public review, what are they hiding in those billion dollar "black budgets"? In another section The Revolution in Military Affairs discusses the reality of the RMA: "Even with all the constraints and countermeasures, there is some value in applying emerging technology using existing strategy, doctrine, organization, force structure, objectives, concepts, attitudes and norms. But there is another alternative: we could deliberately engineer a comprehensive revolution, seeking utter transformation rather than simply an expeditious use of new technology.

However alluring, such a program is rife with hidden dangers and unintended consequences. Unlike the Manhattan Project, we are not forced to pursue revolution without considering the implications. In conflict short of war, RMA is a Pandora's box desperately in need of careful scrutiny before opening". The National Review article quoted earlier in this chapter says that this box has already been opened and that the concept of an RMA is already occupying the best minds in the Pentagon. (The Revolution in Military Affairs, has been reprinted and is available - see Resource Guide at the end of this book for ordering information.)
348 "E-Systems, Inc. Nineteen ninety-four Annual Report to Stockholders"; March 10,1995.

Offline Watcher@Alba

Hmmmm, I watched a few things and read some stuff on HARRP, and I would class Tesla a wizard, a modern wizard and well in tune to Gods wavelength if yous know what I mean  :)

I am also of the mind that lots of people can do the same things, some better than others and thats just training, for how long I dunno... BUT, if Tesla can do it someone else could have done it before and after maybe... And Tesla seemed like a good guy from what I can see,,, I've seen a few girls with angel eyes, yip I am a bit soft  :D And I know these angels would not be bad, from where ever that me be... I am a bit of a sucker for a girl with they ayes that pull ya in  :-[ :D

I wonder what music angels would play on the HARRP, I think it would be beautiful  :)

Offline TheHouseMan

Interesting. I can't believe the government would act like such a bunch of Nazis. You don't close down people's communications under any circumstances. I really hope the sheeple don't put up with this.

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Well does anyone have any answers about having CB's, or Marine VHS or HAM radios?  I would think they could be used during an emergency to keep lines of communications open.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
Well does anyone have any answers about having CB's, or Marine VHS or HAM radios?  I would think they could be used during an emergency to keep lines of communications open.

IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN POWER SOURCE YOU COULD STILL USE IT, YEA?
If the Civilians are going to use military grade jammers - no radio comms will work

I could see all stations and all phones and all TVS running the same EAS message system

It will be a ROBOT VOICE telling you to stay inside

"Stay Inside, The Authorities Will Visit Your House Soon!"
Freedom T
- Mohandas Gandhi