PrisonPlanet Forum
April 21, 2014, 02:03:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Crime and Punishment of IG Farben- Fluoride use in Nazi Concentration Camps?  (Read 7122 times)
Truth and Liberty

« on: January 05, 2009, 02:13:04 PM »

Joesph Borkin's book "The Crime and Punishment of IG Farben" is frequently cited as an original source for the assertion that fluoride was used in Nazi concentration camps.

My question is: what exactly does it say?

This site: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_igfarben02.htm has what is apparently an online version of the book, but I've searched every chapter of there is no mention of the word fluoride.

Can anyone explain this?

Thanks,
TruthandLiberty.com

Truth and Liberty
www.truthandliberty.com
cladano

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 02:29:21 PM »

I've heard lots of people say that the Nazi's put fluoride in the water at concentration camps but haven't seen any proof. I think it's highly probably that they did but it would be nice to have some evidence to show the unbelievers.
MRNO

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 11:34:36 AM »

I've made the same observation:  there is no mention of fluoride in that particular book that I can find.  The simplest explanation is that it's one more example of well-intentioned but lazy people trusting a source that turned out to be wrong, and cutting/pasting ithe false info ad nauseum all over the Internet. 
jitsu

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 11:32:05 AM »

i bought and read the book, its not in there.
sandycane

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 07:07:24 PM »

I, too, have stated that the Nazis fed fluoride to the prisoners...haven't found documented proof, yet. Don't say it anymore.
I read that book - very good but, I saw no mention of the Germans feeding fluoride - they didn't have to, the prisoner/workers were exposed to it on a daily basis in the factories.  Angry

WAKE THE WORLD!

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" A. Einstein
1776blues

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 09:51:02 AM »

I found this blog which references the above mentioned book and another book by Charles E. Perkins. Absolutely no proof is given. If we have propaganda now, we had it then, and Hitler's Nazi Germany was today's Iraq and the religion of Islam. Make no mistake as I am not saying he was an angel, I am saying he was demonized by the west and I suspect it was his improving Germany's economy without using those evil international bankers who just happen to be Jewish. Like this article states at the end;lets make sure that the facts don't take a back seat.

The OSB Politico
May 28, 2010
Source: http://onespeedbikerpolitico.blogspot.com/2010/05/debunking-fluoride-use-by-nazis.html

Did the Nazis use water fluoridation in their concentration camps for the purpose of "mass medication"? While searching for information about this, the name Charles E Perkins shows up. Perkins was supposedly a chemist and/or researcher who wrote the book, "The Truth about Water Fluoridation". Information supposedly supplied by Perkins is pretty much the sole authority of the Nazis use of fluoridation. Another story is Perkins was supposedly in contact with the German chemists of I.G. Farben after the war and was told of the “scheme (to) control the population in any given area through mass medication of (fluoridated) drinking water.” further “Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotising a certain area of the brain, and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him”.

A search of the internet of Charles E Perkins revealed a digitized version of the book, "The Truth about Water Fluoridation". Perkins was obviously no proponent of fluoridated water and gives a detailed explanation why. He also believed fluoridated water started as a communist plot, but the book contains no mention of the use of fluoride by the Nazis at all. As a matter of fact, there is no documentation to even prove the illicit use of fluoridation by the Russians. He simply states, "Mass medication, involving fluoridation of public water systems, has long been known as an important technique of the Communist philosophy of mass control." The story is Perkins was asked to better explain his Russian fluoridation comments in his book and the resulting letter brought to life the Nazi information.

“The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from a research chemist by the name of Charles Perkins. 'I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, "The Truth about Water Fluoridation", to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. In the 1930's Hitler and the German Nazis envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place'
http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm

The problem here is Perkins not only does not address his Russian comments, he also offers no documentation as to the additional information about the Nazis. There is also a reference on the same web page, that shows up on many anti-fluoridation sites, that the use of fluoridated water by the Nazi’s was documented in the book, “The Crimes and Punishment Of I.G. Farben”. by Joseph Borkin; this is also is false. I read have the book and did a digital search for "fluor" (fluoride, fluoridation, fluorine) and fluoxetine with no hits.

Another web site, http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/fluoride.htm, combines both stories;

In an "Address in Reply to the Governor's Speech to Parliament", Mr. Harley Rivers Dickinson, Liberal Party Member of the Victorian Parliament for South Barwon, Australia (In Australia, parliamentarian Mr. Harley Dickenson raised the issue in the Victorian Legislative council, which is recorded in the official Hansard report on August 12th, 1987) made a statement on the historical use of fluorides for behaviour control. Mr. Dickinson reveals that, "At the end of the Second World War, the United States Government sent Charles Elliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farben chemical plants in Germany. While there, he was told by German chemists of a scheme which had been worked out by them during the war and adopted by the German General Staff…This scheme was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water. In this scheme, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place”.

Pretty much word for word from Perkins then 35 year old letter. Further, there is no mention in Perkins book that he had any connection to I.G. Farben and no mention of Charles Perkins in "The Crimes and Punishment of I.G. Farben."

There is also another false argument that fluoridation is forbidden in Germany. The truth is Germany, like most European countries gets their water from wells and fluoridation of the wells is extremely problematic. That is why in addition to iodine, the salt in these countries is fluoridated for the same reason water is fluoridated in the US.

The other argument I have heard is the similarity between fluoride, fluorine, and fluoxetine (Prozac). Flourine is the component in fluoride that bonds and strengthens teeth. Prozac also contains fluorine, but at a much lower level by mass (10%). So the idea that fluoride has similar effects to Prozac ignores the fact the two by definition, possess different chemical and physical properties. Finally, let me say that I do not believe that water should be fluoridated. Fluoride works best when applied directly to the teeth, such as with toothpaste. Fluoride appears to be an accumulative poison, and the long-term affects continue to be debated. Fortunately, my town does not fluoridate its water, so there's no safety issue for my myself or family. But I also don’t believe fluoridation is the outcome of a Communist plot or used by the Nazis, and is more the result of the nanny state and financial interests. We need to stand up and be heard on all things that matter, and water fluoridation matters. But lets make sure that the facts don't take a back seat.

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it

is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new

Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its

powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect the
amazon

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 01:23:27 PM »

Joesph Borkin's book "The Crime and Punishment of IG Farben" is frequently cited as an original source for the assertion that fluoride was used in Nazi concentration camps.

My question is: what exactly does it say?

This site: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_igfarben02.htm has what is apparently an online version of the book, but I've searched every chapter of there is no mention of the word fluoride.

Can anyone explain this?

Thanks,
TruthandLiberty.com

If I am not mistaken,
forum member Scootle
has been saying the same for years now.

You may wish to send him a private message,
as he has researched this topic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: