Author Topic: "Constitution-Free" Zone?  (Read 3003 times)

Offline NoNeutral

This is what you want? This is what you get. This is what you want? This is what you get. This is what you want? This is what you get.

Offline Freeski

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Drag0n

Re: "Constitution-Free" Zone?
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 01:05:44 pm »
New York

Estimated state population (2007): 19,297,729

Estimated border population (2007): 18,795,187

Percentage of population in Constitution-Free Zone: 97.40%

Offline Freeski

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 01:55:24 pm »
New York

Estimated state population (2007): 19,297,729

Estimated border population (2007): 18,795,187

Percentage of population in Constitution-Free Zone: 97.40%

Something like 80% of Canada too once the NAU has its ribbon-cutting ceremony.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Drag0n

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 02:07:17 pm »
Where are the Constitution party guys on this? Anyone with serious ideas how to rectify this situation?

xfahctor

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 02:36:48 pm »
First, it should be noted that the term "constitution free zone" is not an official one, it is a term used by the aclu and other groups to describe this zone, the constitution is not in fact suspended in these areas. I wish people would keep an honest fight up on honest terms, it delegitimizes things when they don't.
 Now, that being said, this is an absolute outrage that has been going on for ages, and increasingly so in recent years. I live in a state that is entirely with in this area, New Hampshire. I am working slowly and steadily trying to get this practice banned in my state, but it's hard to get people to take you seriously sometimes, especialy with the state issues we have right now such as education funding etc. It is going to be a long fight but hopefully one that bears fruit eventualy. I would strongly suggest everyone fight this at the state level, this is not only a flirtation with the 4th amendment but the 10th as well and must be faught at the state level, fighting it federaly will do no good. State laws must be passed and these laws MUST BE ENFORCED by county and state law enforcement agenies, even if it means arresting federal agents, it happens all the time and this should be no different.

Offline Volitzar

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 02:38:27 pm »
http://www.believeinamerica.com

The actual forum for the Constitution Party.

Offline Drag0n

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 06:24:45 pm »
"constitution free zone" is not an official one,
what is it officially called then

fighting it federaly will do no good
the K.C. Arab can't save us?

It is going to be a long fight
Why should we be fighting our own police.

There I said it... Let er' rip

xfahctor

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 06:39:47 pm »
Why should we be fighting our own police.

There I said it... Let er' rip

law 8 CFR 287.1.
 oh sure, just say change enough times and everythng's fine
Why should we be fighting our own police
 we shouldn't, we should be recruiting them, these checkpoints are being done by federal agents, not local or state police.

Offline OldSchool

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 06:47:41 pm »
oh my... my entire state of florida is constitution-free...  >:(

well, yes and no. It is classified as a Homeland Security immigration/smuggling potential buffer zone. But however you slice it up, it is now the jurisdiction of Homeland Security. I know how ya feel. I have family in Fla right now.

http://www.aclu.org/privacy/spying/areyoulivinginaconstitutionfreezone.html

There is an interview with one of the tech people there who was bullied into a vehicle search 60 miles inside the border.
Life is like a box of chocolates.....until some Neocon clubs you with your own leg and steals it.

Offline suspiciousmind

• Slap...Slap, Slap
    • Brasscheck TV
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 07:32:19 pm »
Yeah, I learned of this, and have been called every name in the book for yelling about this, years ago. I was called a terrorist in 2001, a drug dealer in 2003 and many other things since then. I live right on the border with Canada, right on a cross-border Native American Territory. Lets just say that lots of interesting shit goes on up here in my part of NY. It is true. They can pretty much search your vehicle, or you, or detain you or cart your ass off to Guantanamo. There are regular and irregular check points with a combo of State Police and US Border Patrol (aka Department of Homeland Security). I literally see more Federal vehicles than State and County (both that I travel through). This all started before 9/11 too.
When you kill a man, you're a murderer, kill many and your a conqueror, kill them all and you're a GOD.

Offline changedname

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 08:03:02 pm »
No, it's not..No part of the USA is in a constitution-Free zone...That is just more of their lies they hope we will swallow along with the rest of the garbage they have shoved down our throats! No PART of America is constitution-free...Don't believe it for one second!!!!!

PplVsNWO

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 08:05:47 pm »
No, it's not..No part of the USA is in a constitution-Free zone...That is just more of their lies they hope we will swallow along with the rest of the garbage they have shoved down our throats! No PART of America is constitution-free...Don't believe it for one second!!!!!
+1

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2009, 08:09:23 pm »
2/3rds huh? why not live more inland? I mean, jeeze, look at all that wide-open space.   :o

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 08:11:28 pm »
You have to appreciate the doublethink euphemisms of the New World Order.

Constitution Free zone means enslavement prison system.

They should say that 97.40% of New York City residents live in an enslavement prison system.

Now that sounds about right.

"Constitution Free Zone" as a description for these areas is like saying that Nazi Death Camps were "Elevated Mortality Parks"
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Drag0n

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 09:16:36 pm »
right on the border with Canada, right on a cross-border Native American Territory
A friend of mine was detained after leaving the reservation. Supposedly they were speeding, but according to this friend of mine, they were not. They were fortunate in that they got busted by the state police, they were let go, but got some kind of "warning" for buying more than 2 cartons of smokes from the reservation.  I heard there are hidden camera's set up around some roads that lead in to the reservation and they are taking names. Why would they do this? Who knows. I also heard, some major drug shipments come down the St.Lawrence corridor and come across Reservation land, the shipments are taken from there by tractor trailer and distributed throughout the country from there. How true is this? I have no idea, but I am guessing the reservations are a thorn in their sides so they are now taxing the reservations to drive the  Native Americans into a state of third world poverty. Its a pretty messed up scene in NY state anymore, I tell you.

Offline OldSchool

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2009, 10:30:57 pm »
Here is what I found instating the effect of the 100 mile border under this law.

http://vlex.com/vid/19608292

TITLE 8 - ALIENS AND NATIONALITY

CHAPTER I - DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

SUBCHAPTER B - IMMIGRATION REGULATIONS

PART 287 - FIELD OFFICERS; POWERS AND DUTIES

287.1 - Definitions.

(a)(1) External boundary. The term external boundary, as used in section 287(a)(3) of the Act, means the land boundaries and the territorial sea of the United States extending 12 nautical miles from the baselines of the United States determined in accordance with international law.

(2) Reasonable distance. The term reasonable distance, as used in section 287(a) (3) of the Act, means within 100 air miles from any external boundary of the United States or any shorter distance which may be fixed by the chief patrol agent for CBP, or the special agent in charge for ICE, or, so far as the power to board and search aircraft is concerned any distance fixed pursuant to paragraph (b) of this section.

(b) Reasonable distance; fixing by chief patrol agents and special agents in charge. In fixing distances not exceeding 100 air miles pursuant to paragraph (a) of this section, chief patrol agents and special agents in charge shall take into consideration topography, confluence of arteries of transportation leading from external boundaries, density of population, possible inconvenience to the traveling public, types of conveyances used, and reliable information as to movements of persons effecting illegal entry into the United States: Provided, That whenever in the opinion of a chief patrol agent or special agent in charge a distance in his or her sector or district of more than 100 air miles from any external boundary of the United States would because of unusual circumstances be reasonable, such chief patrol agent or special agent in charge shall forward a complete report with respect to the matter to the Commissioner of CBP, or the Assistant Secretary for ICE, as appropriate, who may, if he determines that such action is justified, declare such distance to be reasonable.

(c) Patrolling the border. The phrase patrolling the border to prevent the illegal entry of aliens into the United States as used in section 287 of the Immigration and Nationality Act means conducting such activities as are customary, or reasonable and necessary, to prevent the illegal entry of aliens into the United States.

(d) Arrested by federal, state, or local law enforcement official. The term arrested, as used in section 287(d) of the Act (as amended by section 1701 (Subtitle M) of the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986, Pub. L. 99509), means that an alien has been (1) Physically taken into custody for a criminal violation of the controlled substance laws; and (2) Subsequently booked, charged or otherwise officially processed; or (3) Provided an initial appearance before a judicial officer where the alien has been informed of the charges and the right to counsel.

(e) Law enforcement or other official. The phrase law enforcement official (or other official), as used in section 287(d) of the Act, means an officer or employee of an agency engaged in the administration of criminal justice pursuant to statute or executive order, including (1) courts; (2) a government agency or component which performs the administration of criminal justice as defined in 28 CFR part 20 including performance of any of the following activities: detection, apprehension, detention, pretrial release, post-trial release, prosecution, adjudication, correctional supervision, or rehabilitation of accused persons or criminal offenders.

(f) Controlled substance. The term controlled substance, as used in section 287(d)(3) of the Act, shall mean the same as that referenced in the Controlled Substances Act, 21 U.S.C. 801 et seq., and shall include any substance contained in Schedules I through V of 21 CFR 1308.1 et seq. For the purposes of this chapter, the term controlled substance includes controlled substance analogues as defined in 21 U.S.C. 802(23) and 813.

(g) Basic immigration law enforcement training. The phrase basic immigration law enforcement training, as used in 287.5 and 287.8, means the successful completion of one of the following courses of training provided at the Immigration Officer Academy or Border Patrol Academy: Immigration Officer Basic Training Course after 1971; Border Patrol Basic Training Course after 1950; Immigration Detention Enforcement Officer Basic Training Course after 1977; and Immigration Customs Enforcement Special Agent Training, after 2002; or training substantially equivalent thereto as determined by the Commissioner of CBP or the Assistant Secretary for ICE with respect to personnel in their respective bureaus. The phrase basic immigration law enforcement training also means the successful completion of the Other than Permanent Full-Time (OTP) Immigration Inspector Basic Training Course after 1991 in the case of individuals who are OTP immigration inspectors. Conversion by OTP immigration to any other status requires training applicable to that position.

(h) References to specific titles of officers mean all individuals holding such positions and any individual acting in such position.

(i) Nothing in this part limits the authority of any DHS officers to act pursuant to any authorities that they may otherwise possess.

[22 FR 9808, Dec. 6, 1957, as amended at 29 FR 13244, Sept. 24, 1964; 53 FR 9283, Mar. 22, 1988; 57 FR 47258, Oct. 15, 1992; 59 FR 42415, Aug.

17, 1994; 68 FR 35276, June 13, 2003]

Other documents:
Life is like a box of chocolates.....until some Neocon clubs you with your own leg and steals it.

Offline suspiciousmind

• Slap...Slap, Slap
    • Brasscheck TV
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 09:57:06 am »
Sorry my friend, its happening. Yes we still have most of our rights, but the USA Patriot act (I & II) eviscerated the constitution. Once you take away one right, you may as well say they took them all.

A friend of mine was detained after leaving the reservation. Supposedly they were speeding, but according to this friend of mine, they were not. They were fortunate in that they got busted by the state police, they were let go, but got some kind of "warning" for buying more than 2 cartons of smokes from the reservation.  I heard there are hidden camera's set up around some roads that lead in to the reservation and they are taking names. Why would they do this? Who knows. I also heard, some major drug shipments come down the St.Lawrence corridor and come across Reservation land, the shipments are taken from there by tractor trailer and distributed throughout the country from there. How true is this? I have no idea, but I am guessing the reservations are a thorn in their sides so they are now taxing the reservations to drive the  Native Americans into a state of third world poverty. Its a pretty messed up scene in NY state anymore, I tell you.

Yes there is some drug running, and cigarette running too. In fact last month an old couple got killed because a cig smuggler who thought he was being chased smashed into their car at a high rate of speed (the driver died too). The state police are the same as DHS. They work together hand in hand. There is a law about having more than 2 untaxed cartons of cigs too. Yes our governor wants to tax non native sales, pushing the Natives into less than a 3rd world economy, since they are under that now. At one time they claimed that terrorists were all over the Rez, until the natives said, "Sure, the CIA FBI DHS State Cops are all over the rez".

There are lots of cameras, both hidden and not. They do track all sorts of movements on the rez. which is why I am usually left alone. All I do is drive through, with the exception of buying gas and an occasional carton of smokes for a co-worker. In my area, we are all being watched.
When you kill a man, you're a murderer, kill many and your a conqueror, kill them all and you're a GOD.

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 10:02:00 am »
The highest of our laws, the Constitution, says don't go along with it.

If they put up cameras in my town, the people would tear them down overnight.

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2009, 10:04:42 am »
JTS, do you have cams on your traffic lights yet? they are usually up at major intersections
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! Molon Labe! Come and take them!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2009, 12:08:49 pm »
The highest of our laws, the Constitution, says don't go along with it.

If they put up cameras in my town, the people would tear them down overnight.

Sounds like a good town.

Xill

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 02:25:00 pm »
Notice the irony: constitution "free"

Offline Drag0n

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 03:06:06 pm »
There are lots of cameras, both hidden and not. They do track all sorts of movements on the rez.
Especially near the Thruway. This is part of what brought me here to the prisonplanet forum. Next time your out, if you get a chance, drive around the thruway. Look for any train tracks. Look for any side roads near the tracks, thruway, reservation, and observe what they are doing to some of the telephone poles. Look for pairs of telephone poles that have new construction in the form of Aluminum platforms like "guard towers". They are appearing all over western new york, along with Solar powered ITS nodes and HIGH power microwave drum towers..... It's actually quite frightening.  I heard the Batavia Detention center does military research in the woods near the detention center. I've heard stories of underground tunnels connecting Batavia, Rochester, Syracuse, Buffalo and Fort Drum.
They are up to No F-in' good here I tell you.

Offline Volitzar

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2009, 04:26:37 am »
The NWO has many plans but when it comes to actual executions of these plans they always fall short when the people inform themselves.

Just got to keep up the info war.

Offline Drag0n

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2009, 05:28:05 am »
Its like this... I have taken several people and SHOWN them the guard towers they are putting up and every time I get, "oh its for the electric company" or "its for the telephone company" or whatever. I DO fukkin' tell them. Nobody listens. AND as an update I forgot to mention, they are now building up some kind of boxes higher up in the poles that have the guard platforms on them. Its stuff I've never seen before, and there's these weird Blue reflectors on the side of the roads popping up all over. Seems like they are executing their plans just fine.

Offline Drag0n

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 06:36:03 am »
Its like this... I have taken people and SHOWN them the guard towers they are putting up and every time I get, "oh its for the electric company" or "its for the telephone company" or whatever. I DO tell them. Nobody listens. AND as an update I forgot to mention, they are now building up some kind of boxes higher up in the poles that have the guard platforms on them. Its stuff I've never seen before, and there's these weird Blue reflectors on the side of the roads popping up all over. Seems like they are executing their plans just fine.

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 09:52:06 am »
JTS, do you have cams on your traffic lights yet? they are usually up at major intersections

No, we haven't ever had cameras go up in the entire county.

I have figured in a way to combat them though. Most people who are familiar with laser tech, know that a laser with enough power, can corrode the film on a camera. You can order parts online to build a laser using a DVD burner diode that is 200+mw, for under $30. When you role up to one, let it have it, it will blacken the entire camera. I've heard of people in Memphis doing this. Its powerful enough to blind you instantly, so be very careful. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/871540/homemade_laser_flashlight/