Author Topic: The Health Secret of Hydrogen Peroxide  (Read 11120 times)

Offline barndoor77

The Health Secret of Hydrogen Peroxide
« on: December 26, 2008, 08:50:43 pm »
There are some amazing properties and health benefits of small amounts of diluted Hydrogen Peroxide.  I can personally attest that I drink about 1/4-1/2 ounce of 3% mixed in a large jug of water.  I would NEVER touch store sold Hydrogen Peroxide because it is full of poisonous stabilizers.  However food grade can be ordered from many suppliers - or check your local health food store.

But check out the information for yourself : http://www.drinkh2o2.com/

Or download their page converted to PDF and send it to everybody.  Let us never tire of waking up others:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9507466/Secret-of-Hydrogen-Peroxide

Another little known secret is this is the same method by which eating honey is high anti-bacterial - it too is converted into beneficial Hydrogen Peroxide.

Offline voodo0

Re: The Health Secret of Hydrogen Peroxide
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 08:55:59 pm »
There are some amazing properties and health benefits of small amounts of diluted Hydrogen Peroxide.  I can personally attest that I drink about 1/4-1/2 ounce of 3% mixed in a large jug of water.

But check out the information for yourself : http://www.drinkh2o2.com/

do you drink it everyday?

Offline barndoor77

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 09:01:51 pm »
I try to : sometimes I forget.  I have never been so healthy.  But its not just the H2O2 that is doing it, I would add in the Lugols Solution, Eating healthy (lots of Spinach for increased ATP and energy), DHEA, Juicing, and working out every day (take every 3rd day off).

Offline voodo0

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 09:02:53 pm »
I try to : sometimes I forget.  I have never been so healthy.  But its not just the H2O2 that is doing it, I would add in the Lugols Solution, Eating healthy (lots of Spinach for increased ATP and energy), DHEA, Juicing, and working out every day (take every 3rd day off).

Interesting, Thanks for the info.

Offline spudpeel

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 06:23:48 pm »
I try to : sometimes I forget. 

Where did you get the idea to drink bleach? I mean considering what it does to hair, does it really strike you as a good idea?
Smart people are very good at justifying things they came to believe for non-smart reasons.

Offline Lilly Bighorn

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 06:28:58 pm »
i don't know about drinking denatured alcohol, but i swear by bragg's apple cider vinegar!
Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

Offline spudpeel

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 01:15:04 pm »
Where did he say he drinks bleach?

H2O2 is a type of bleach.
Smart people are very good at justifying things they came to believe for non-smart reasons.

Offline spudpeel

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 01:28:13 pm »
Thank you.  I sucked at chemistry.   ;D

Lol I wasnt referring to chlorate bleach if thats what you meant! That would be properly mental.

Offline spudpeel

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 01:49:03 pm »
That's why I asked. lol

To be fair, I had a problem with my tonsils and used H2O2 as a gargle, but it doesnt reach your tonsils when you do that, so I did have to swallow a little bit of it. But yeah, its a strong oxidiser and probably wont do you a great deal of good. At best it may just get converted into water.

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 02:01:12 pm »
They powered torpedos with the shit -- no way I would ingest it.

Offline Subs

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 06:11:17 pm »
Hello,
 I for one advocate the use of H2O2. Actually I have quart of distilled water with 10 drops of 35% h2o2 in it sitting beside me right now. I have used it in the past. Mom has a tumor behind her eye that radiation didn't cure, but she got relief from the pain, redness, & swelling within 10 days of starting h2o2.
 Read, read, & read some more.
 It does work!

Peace,
Subs

Offline Lisa

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 05:55:13 pm »
Sinse I found out that they spray fruits and veggies with glumatic acid(msg) I wash my food now in peroxide water mix. I feel so much better and I have lost weight. It is awesome.
Fear is the mind killer. Be somebodies hero today.

Offline Subs

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 10:17:36 pm »
Hello,
 I actually am having my nightly 16oz glass of distilled water w/ 10 drops of 35% Food Grade HP. I have very little health problems (broken bone pain doesn't go away). Guardian of Eden is where I purchased mine. My friends think I'm crazy for drinking it. But I can attest to it. My depression, fatigue, upset stomach, dizziness, &ct is gone. My mom used up to 8 drops t.i.d. for her tumor behind her eye. That issue wasn't resolved with radiation, did respond to HP
 Read all you can. Don't use regulat water w/ HP, don't take iron supplements, and not after 1/2 hour before a meal or 2 hours after.
 Those are the general rules. But everyone MUST do there own research! Please! And please try it and stay on it (even if you feel fine). I was feeling fine and quit it. Then I got a bug and have been on it since. Bug's bugged out.
 Oh acidophilus tabs too!

Peace,
Subs

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 10:34:11 pm »
Where did he say he drinks bleach?

The oxidizer group includes materials that easily give off oxygen and cause other materials to become fire hazards. Oxidizers are also skin irritants. Examples of oxidizing materials are chlorine laundry bleach, calcium hypochlorite, calcium oxide and other chemicals such as lithium hydroxide, hydrogen peroxide, and sodium dichromate

Ingestion of oxidizers is harmful and can damage the digestive tract.
If an oxidizer is accidentally swallowed, call for medical assistance immediately. DO NOT induce vomiting or eat or drink anything unless instructed by a qualified medical person.

Hydrogen peroxide is most commonly used as a topical antiseptic, and must not be ingested orally.

I personally would not ingest an oxidizer -- of any dilution. You guys are having good results with it so that's fine by me -- but I won't be consuming the natural disinfectant myself -- I keep it with the rest of my household chemicals under the sink.