Surrounded by the clueless.

Author Topic: Surrounded by the clueless.  (Read 55263 times)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Re: Surrounded by the clueless.
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2009, 04:29:27 PM »
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

sociostudent

well armed

« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2009, 04:32:02 PM »
I sent my brother in law a Alex Jones Obaaaaama Video, He still won't talk to me.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2009, 05:10:01 PM »
I sent my brother in law a Alex Jones Obaaaaama Video, He still won't talk to me.

Unfortunately that's what happens when you insult someone's God.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline nustada

« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2009, 06:57:06 PM »
The guy behind the counter is paid to be nice to the customers. The customer is always right. (We know that is BS, but we pretend until it matters)

I don't understand why someone would rather watch a propaganda over reading the book itself. Point her to revelations 18:11-24, with a focus on 23.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2009, 08:41:06 PM »

Perhaps he is on crack?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline space86

« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2009, 09:18:25 PM »
Meth abuse on the rise.

Offline John-Michael Talboo

« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2009, 10:47:09 PM »
Wow great post. I am going to make a few people in my life read this, I have tried to express these  things to them, but you nailed it.

Offline judge sixkiller

• breakingthematrix.com
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2009, 10:07:14 PM »
I know exactly how you feel.  I've lost important relationships because of a failure to connect and impress upon certain individuals the importance of various issues.  Protection is my nature, and when those I love the most refuse to acknowledge the urgency of immediate proactive and preventative measures at the expense of a "normal" life, even if it is just a temporary disruption, it is heartbreaking.  Maddening.  I'm just barely crawling out of the deepest, darkest hole I have ever fallen into.  It's been very hard.  Best wishes for everyone.

Offline wezthebikie

• Ecclesiastes - Chapter 1 Verse 18
    • Aussie 911 Truth
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2009, 06:54:41 PM »
Yes, it does seem very lonely at times.
Western Governments are introducing tyranny on all of us. We must fight back ! The truth is our weapon.

luckee1

« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2009, 02:37:23 PM »
bump

Offline Dudicus_Maximus

« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2009, 02:36:33 PM »
Many times this attitude comes from College Educated Sheep. So if you didn't "go to college", they won't listen. My in-laws said their ages added together are nearly 150 so there's no way they are mis or un informed. or
There must be something wrong with someone that would only find the bad things in the world. or
You're nuts if you think the Govt would do that! or
Bush kept us safe since 911. or
Get outta here, you Fn nut! or
If this were true, then why don't I know? or
This would be on the news. or
How could they keep this a secret? or
Stop it with all this doom and gloom. or THE BIGGEST ONE
This is ALL in the Bible. God is in control, it's his will, to punish everyone for not living the Lord's way. If ya been good, he'll "save" you. Maybe you should start going to church.

Well, I've been to college and even higher education (but I am no sheep) and I get the same responses as you...and these people are as educated as I am. I have highlighted the ones I have heard or responses similar to them.

Offline Dudicus_Maximus

« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2009, 04:20:04 PM »
Bump

luckee1

« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2009, 06:24:33 PM »
Sociostudent, I sent that link to your video to all of my peeps, with instructions to send to others!  I seldom do that.  Beautifuly done vid Lady!

Offline chuck41

• The Survivalist Forum
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2009, 01:03:43 PM »

I don't understand why someone would rather watch a propaganda over reading the book itself. Point her to revelations 18:11-24, with a focus on 23.

Isn`t the lie always easier to swallow than the truth?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

http://www.thesurvivalistforum.com

Offline chillin1

« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2009, 10:42:56 PM »
The term 'lie' is subjective.

vladimir

« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2009, 07:49:13 PM »
I do not support exterminating anyone regardless of who they are and where they are from, so no i am not into Eugenics.

However, i despise people who have 10 children with no means to support them and then pass the bill to the State hospitals and State Welfare. Despising them doesn't mean i want them dead.

Which is more to be despised: a poor imbecile who thinks he has to have as many children as his great grandfather who lived on a farm and needed lots of field hands in the family and whose wife is too afraid of birth control to keep from staying pregnant, or David Rockefeller and his ilk who each own a dozen mansions built with tax money and wage-slavery which are only populated by servants because his children each have a dozen similar mansions of their own?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2009, 08:04:14 PM »
The term 'lie' is subjective.

How so?

Sort of like "perception is reality"?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2009, 06:04:39 PM »

I absolutely know how that feels. Its reassuring to finally see more people who are waking up. Have we all been in a trance?

Offline tabitha

« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2009, 09:24:10 AM »

I have a college education also and I am no sheeple.  I knew something was wrong for a very long time but didn't know what.  I finally knew the truth when I found Alex Jones on the Internet.  I didn't want to believe it was this bad but I couldn't deny what I see happening every day.  I cannot get anybody in my family to listen to me, they all think I am crazy at worst or paranoid at best.  Ironically they blame my views on my education since I am the only one in my family to get past high school, not that it did me any good. 
Anyway, there are other people out there who are also searching for the truth and will recognize it when they see it. At times I read and considered some crazy stuff,ie.. Iran printing American money but I am happy to say I had my eyes opened up.

Offline surfingusa

« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2009, 03:10:21 AM »
'the clueless' are those who follow the primacy-of-consciousness philosophy instead of adhering to the primacy-of-existence philosophy.

"A simple example of the primacy-of-existence orientation would be a man running for his life from an erupting volcano. Such a man acknowledges a fact, the volcano–and the fact that it is what it is and does what it does independent of his feelings of any other state of his consciousness. At least in this instance, he grasps the difference between mental contents and external data, between perceiver and perceived, between subject and object. Implicitly if not explicitly, he knows that wishes are not horses and that ignoring an entity does not make it vanish. Contrast this approach with that of a savage [who follows the primacy-of-consciousness orientation] who remains frozen under the same circumstances, eyes fixed sightless on the ground, mind chanting frantic prayers or magic incantations in the hope of wishing away the river of molten lava hurtling toward him. Such an individual has not reached the stage of making a firm distinction between consciousness and existence. Like many of our civilized contemporaries who are his brothers-in-spirit (and like the ostrich), he deals with threats not by identification and consequent action, but by blindness. The implicit premise underlying such behavior is: 'If I don't want it or look at it, it won't be there; i.e., my consciousness controls existence.'" Leonard Peikoff, Objectivism: The Philosophy of Ayn Rand. (page 18)

SurfingUSA

Offline Freeski

« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2009, 10:15:03 PM »

I have a college education also and I am no sheeple.  I knew something was wrong for a very long time but didn't know what.  I finally knew the truth when I found Alex Jones on the Internet.  I didn't want to believe it was this bad but I couldn't deny what I see happening every day.  I cannot get anybody in my family to listen to me, they all think I am crazy at worst or paranoid at best.  Ironically they blame my views on my education since I am the only one in my family to get past high school, not that it did me any good. 
Anyway, there are other people out there who are also searching for the truth and will recognize it when they see it. At times I read and considered some crazy stuff,ie.. Iran printing American money but I am happy to say I had my eyes opened up.

Welcome to the club! ;D

H0llyw00d

« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2010, 11:00:25 PM »
I have been busting my buttocks to awaken the slumbering South. Unfortunately, the IQ level here is extremely low, and me being a misplaced "Northerner" makes it tough.
But I have a few success story's (converts), but alas, not enough. EXAMPLE: Discussion with an elderly gentleman about WTC7 one night @ a "moose?" club. I asked, "How did WTC7 fall down in free fall, evenly all the way down to the footprint when nothing impacted it and minimal fire damge?"

His answer??......"Well now you know those buildings are designed to fall down if needed due to natural causes"

My jaw dropped so low...I just was mentality flabbergasted!!! OK, then who decides when to "pull" a building?
...ohh...righhhhht....Silverstein  :o

Offline DeepDeepLethe

« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2010, 11:14:54 PM »
Yesterday I was standing in line at a local convenience store when the guy in front of me made some of the most outrageously uninformed claims I have ever heard. He boldly claimed that Iraq was given the "technology" to print our money back when they were our allies, and that they now have us over a barrel, or so to speak. The guy behind the counter, who he was addressing these ridiculous claims to, blithely listened to him prattle on, seemingly taking it all in without the slightest bit of discernment. I swear this guy actually said this. I didn't even bother to try and set him straight, or mention the fact that a private banking consortium controls our money system. What would be the use. The guy (and probably the guy behind the counter)  is too far gone. There is probably no hope for someone that brain washed.

Later that evening, I was at my sisters house. As usual, she was transfixed to the television, watching some asinine show on the History Channel about Revelation prophecies predicting the final clash of "God vs Satan". When I merely attempted to point out the shortcomings of the show, those shortcomings being the fact that at no time during the show was it mentioned that the only way for Satan to exert his power in this world is through actual flesh and blood men and their institutions, ie - Banking, Military, Governmental, Secret Societies, etc. she became visibly angered, and told me to shut up. She literally looked at me like I was some kind of pathetic nutcase, and told me how she didn't want to hear any of it. I dutifully closed my mouth, and said no more, while she re focused her attention to the talking box beside the wall.

It is a bit disquieting to have an inkling as to what is really going on, only to be surrounded by clueless people who don't know - or couldn't care less - about such things. They are quite happy in their willful ignorance, and will only attack you if you try and impart a little of the truth to them. The  great psychiatrist Carl Jung once said that true loneliness is not necessarily being in the absence of people, but in the inability to find others who care as deeply about the topics that are of burning interest to you. He wrote that at times he felt as if he had "fallen off the edge of the earth."  Does anyone else ever feel this way.

Oh my goodness can I ever identify with that. For far longer than before I ever "woke up". I'm sure Nietzsche isn't well liked around here due to his associations, but this aphorism of his I always resonated with so strongly, and you might appreciate it also:

'The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.'

Offline Femacamper

• TRIUMPHANT TRUMP!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2010, 11:16:34 PM »
I wish some of my family members were awake. It's very difficult trying to explain to a finance/accounting major that the richest people in the world are the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2010, 02:51:52 AM »
Look, I'm 59 years old and it's only been this last few months that my husband and I have REALLY snapped out of it.  It really started about a year ago when crap happened over a vaccine...not the first bad reaction either.  You'd have thought I would have woke up the FIRST TIME....but no..WELL I'M AWAKE NOW!  And would you believe, sure ya do, that others are STILL slumbering in this fricken family! It's the younger ones in my family. I know, it's too painful to wake up!  It's like living in the twilight zone...yesterday was the first time I noticed the chemtrails..MY Lord!  They're all over the damn sky...planes going in every direction with these huge white spreading tails behind them.  If it wasnt for faith I don't even think I would want to get up.  So if I my husband and I at 59 and 60 can wake up....there is hope for your family and friends.  But, then they get to live in the twilight zone too.  There aint no way around it, nothing is like it seemed it's all a shiny turd.
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline Love

« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2010, 10:59:09 PM »
Though people here are a minority, a few months ago I never heard of this forum, and now here I am.  There will be others, who right now haven't a clue, who in the future will be here.  The key is to get people to question reality and authority.  Many people just never got in the habit of questioning reality.  So it's not like they don't have potential.  It's not about getting them to believe a specific thing is true or false... it's about getting them to wake up the logical part of the brain that has been dormant and never been really exercised.... they will then be naturally led to the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=219ydDcX2V4

Offline DeathToNWO

• www.Shadow-Government.info
    • www.Shadow-Government.info
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2010, 05:53:01 PM »
Yeah, I run into so many people like this.  Actually, I can remember when I was like that myself.  Completely blinded and asleep.  Its crazy actually seeing these things go on in the world. 

Being awake to the real plan has strengthened my spirit and my faith.

God Bless!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2010, 07:57:20 PM »
Yeah, I run into so many people like this.  Actually, I can remember when I was like that myself.  Completely blinded and asleep.  Its crazy actually seeing these things go on in the world. 

Being awake to the real plan has strengthened my spirit and my faith.

God Bless!

+1

Just imagine what it was like to see it, but to pretend it was not there. That's what the "sheeple" do.

Offline Blows Against the Empire

« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2010, 10:09:10 AM »
Look, I'm 59 years old and it's only been this last few months that my husband and I have REALLY snapped out of it.  It really started about a year ago when crap happened over a vaccine...not the first bad reaction either.  You'd have thought I would have woke up the FIRST TIME....but no..WELL I'M AWAKE NOW!  And would you believe, sure ya do, that others are STILL slumbering in this fricken family! It's the younger ones in my family. I know, it's too painful to wake up!  It's like living in the twilight zone...yesterday was the first time I noticed the chemtrails..MY Lord!  They're all over the damn sky...planes going in every direction with these huge white spreading tails behind them.  If it wasnt for faith I don't even think I would want to get up.  So if I my husband and I at 59 and 60 can wake up....there is hope for your family and friends.  But, then they get to live in the twilight zone too.  There aint no way around it, nothing is like it seemed it's all a shiny turd.

I'm 56 and haven't been completely asleep, seeing I never lost my skepticism of the establishment from the era in which I grew up. However it has been only this week I subscribed to Prison Planet TV, signed up on the boards, sites etc. The time has come and the ranks are growing!!! Coming from a person who has gone from people walking away from me to someone others seek out to ask questions and where they can get answers I can see the interest emerging. I cannot believe myself the number of people I told to start by going to infowars.com this past week!
"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out!"- Abbie Hoffman

Offline Freeski

« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2010, 10:13:46 PM »
I'm 56 and haven't been completely asleep, seeing I never lost my skepticism of the establishment from the era in which I grew up. However it has been only this week I subscribed to Prison Planet TV, signed up on the boards, sites etc. The time has come and the ranks are growing!!! Coming from a person who has gone from people walking away from me to someone others seek out to ask questions and where they can get answers I can see the interest emerging. I cannot believe myself the number of people I told to start by going to infowars.com this past week!

Welcome aboard dude!

Freelancer

« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2010, 09:15:56 AM »
Guys I didn't know where to put this, however after viewing, you'll see what I mean..

Woman Excited About Arrest of Sister on TV

http://www.break.com/index/woman-too-excited-about-arrest-on-tv

This is the epitome of clueless, there's a fine line when it comes to family and the law and this idiot right here gets my award of solitude and disavowed if she would be related to me.

Offline Rebelitarian

« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2010, 06:40:10 PM »
Yesterday I was standing in line at a local convenience store when the guy in front of me made some of the most outrageously uninformed claims I have ever heard. He boldly claimed that Iraq was given the "technology" to print our money back when they were our allies, and that they now have us over a barrel, or so to speak. The guy behind the counter, who he was addressing these ridiculous claims to, blithely listened to him prattle on, seemingly taking it all in without the slightest bit of discernment. I swear this guy actually said this. I didn't even bother to try and set him straight, or mention the fact that a private banking consortium controls our money system. What would be the use. The guy (and probably the guy behind the counter)  is too far gone. There is probably no hope for someone that brain washed.

Later that evening, I was at my sisters house. As usual, she was transfixed to the television, watching some asinine show on the History Channel about Revelation prophecies predicting the final clash of "God vs Satan". When I merely attempted to point out the shortcomings of the show, those shortcomings being the fact that at no time during the show was it mentioned that the only way for Satan to exert his power in this world is through actual flesh and blood men and their institutions, ie - Banking, Military, Governmental, Secret Societies, etc. she became visibly angered, and told me to shut up. She literally looked at me like I was some kind of pathetic nutcase, and told me how she didn't want to hear any of it. I dutifully closed my mouth, and said no more, while she re focused her attention to the talking box beside the wall.

It is a bit disquieting to have an inkling as to what is really going on, only to be surrounded by clueless people who don't know - or couldn't care less - about such things. They are quite happy in their willful ignorance, and will only attack you if you try and impart a little of the truth to them. The  great psychiatrist Carl Jung once said that true loneliness is not necessarily being in the absence of people, but in the inability to find others who care as deeply about the topics that are of burning interest to you. He wrote that at times he felt as if he had "fallen off the edge of the earth."  Does anyone else ever feel this way.

This idiot is quoting you the plot from the A-Team movie.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Don't worry they'll wake up in the FEMA Camps.

Offline normington headspice

« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2010, 08:45:46 PM »
Only you can know yourself and your potential.

It's up to you to make things better.

Get Up!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2010, 09:42:40 PM »
Eeek, just came back from a walk (with a beer because it's "illegal" - I do that sort of thing out of spite ;D) and there was a little house with an "Obama '08" sign -- and I live in Canada! Yep, surrounded by the awesomely clueless.

Offline ghost hacked

• Watching you watching me!
    • o.h.m.
« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2011, 07:03:11 PM »
I was in a hotel bar this week and enjoying a pint of Stella and overheard this guy from Ohio and an Indian talking,... the topic got to weather control.

Ohio man = 'Well it's not like we have the ability to control weather'

Me interjecting - 'That's not entirely true'.

Ohio and Indian man looked my way .. with the look of 'huh?' on their faces. Told them about HAARP, and both either thought I was crazy or were amazed to find out we can at the very least manipulate and influcence weather.

A couple good guys none the less, and we shared a few laughs. But I think Ohio Man's mind was a little more than blown after our conversations.
'We play the game with the bravery of being out of range.' - Roger Waters

Offline alphagirlzk

« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2011, 04:55:14 PM »
try being bipolar and trying to talk to people about this stuff. Now that is a struggle.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2011, 05:29:47 PM »
That's a great quote. In my daily conversations with people, I try and work in a little of the truth. It is best to be subtle and not try to push people too hard, but most people seem to be so uninformed that they either don't want to hear a word of it, or that they simply can't comprehend what I am talking about. Other seem to know, deep down in their minds, that what I'm saying is basically true, but they don't want to go into it in any detail. After about a minute or so, they quickly change the subject back to more mundane topics such as football or the weather. At times I feel as if I am like some sort of religious fanatic who is proselytizing the unconverted. Why don't more people understand the gravity of what is happening? What will it take to finally wake them up and get interested in the really important things? Maybe they are just like the proverbial frog in the pot who never realizes that he is slowly being boiled alive. 

Yes, it is akin to being in a nightmare, or a twilight zone episode. You know that there are many more out there who also know what is going on, but that those people are, like yourself, the exception. The vast majority are still living in the false matrix of mainstream "news media" and pop culture. It is very frustrating.

They need to be motivated by using the classic tabloid journalism OMG moment of outrage to shock them into accepting a reality they refuse to even acknowledge. Mere nudging or innuendo will not break the bonds of their addiction to myth. They have to finally get as mad as hell.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=186389.msg1200006#msg1200006

Offline Mikko

« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2011, 04:25:43 AM »
You know, they got no reason to believe you in the first place if all that belief does causes extra heartache and stress, just an extra pain to your daily life. Think about it: what can you do against such monster? I didn't have much of an idea when I first heard about these things, I bet most people don't have it any better. It's a pretty hopeless feeling even though you know you got a clue where to look. And if someone says he got it all figured out and even offers you a solution, what's the first thing you think and why? He's a scammer, because that's how things work usually. Because you've gotten all those chain letters, seen the lottery advertisements, you know how the stock exchange works, all the pyramid schemes... it's like a world full of scammers taking advantage of whoever they can and they know it. Now one guy comes to tell you "hey, you don't have to do this anymore, there's another way" and the automated response is "piss off".

Well, there just happens to be another way. Support the government as little as possible, that's the way. The weak government giving in to all the crap is the cancer. Become independent from that. This is just my way, a way that doesn't involve politics and voting. It gives me something to work for to make things better for myself and for the others. Somebody else gets my job after I quit some day and makes the money I won't be needing anymore, if all goes as planned. No investment bullcrap, just save enough to get a house and some area to produce food, solar panels, graywater system, outdoor toilet, that's it. Food production would be the hardest part in it if you did it the conventional way, but you'll get higher yields with less work and much less money invested from farming the natural way once you've got the thing going. So the biggest moneyhole is house and a lot in my case. There's a lot of people who are already making big harvests with permaculture farming, if you don't believe me you should go see them for yourself.
If I wind up dead, step over my corpse and continue the charge. Don't let what I strived for get wasted.
Find your own path, make your own choises, think and feel for yourselves. Live and die free, and preserve the wonders of life.