Surrounded by the clueless.

Author Topic: Surrounded by the clueless.  (Read 55244 times)

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
Re: Surrounded by the clueless.
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2008, 09:03:09 PM »
Welcome to my nightmare.
Oh yeah! ::)

TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline centexan

« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2008, 01:28:47 PM »
in case you were not aware, the subject is in dispute..

Thanks for pointing that out.  Yes, I'm aware that they're disputing the number of continents, but geography in support of politics is not really science.  Merging continents in anticipation of them becoming economic blocs is kowtowing to the foundations that hand out the grant money.  I haven't had that discussion with a stranger yet, but I'm prepared for it.  Seeing as how most people can't name three continents, though, I don't expect to have to debate the issue any time soon.

You can also ask people what the branches of government are.  Or who the vice president is.  Those are trick questions too, as the Secretary of the Treasury is now wielding power as an unaccountable entity (fourth branch of govt), and Cheney assumed office through vote fraud.   

The question about the branches of govt has become my favorite in the last two months--lots of people get that one right, and feel justifiably proud (they just passed my little test, didn't they?), but then I impart the Treasury information and they get sullen.   Maybe I should start telling them it doesn't matter, since we're all Pan-Americans in the new geographic scheme of things.

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2008, 02:46:54 PM »
This quote about sums it up.

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men. "
Samuel Adams

Samuel Adams, while a great beer, was the worst of the Revolutionary leaders.
He advocated revolution during British rule but once the British left, Adams turned on the Pennsylvanian fathers. As far as I am concerned, Adams was a Tory who saw the writing on the wall, played ball, and set himself and his merchant friends up.

You want to quote a REAL American revolutionary from that era? Quote Thomas Paine.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them. - Thomas Paine
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2008, 03:28:30 PM »
I know how you feel. No shortage of lemon-heads in my company either. Very annoying those lemonheads are. Iraq printing our money. I bet that bonehead believes that. And you were wise not to correct him. He's too far from the truth to accept your correction.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2008, 04:33:16 PM »
Your point is well taken.

It is disheartning, the denial, the mindbent, those who go with the flow unable to think for themsleves, and denying their conscience..

I could rant on, but I have before on this situation.

Soon enough , joblessness, homlessnes, and hunger will open the eyes of the sleepers.
 Yes were are the edge staring into the abyss, nevertheless I would not exchange the truth for whatever would be in trade. It in my oppinion is sacred and should be honored.

nofakenews

« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2008, 04:45:23 PM »
Your point is well taken.

It is disheartning, the denial, the mindbent, those who go with the flow unable to think for themsleves, and denying their conscience..

I could rant on, but I have before on this situation.

Soon enough , joblessness, homlessnes, and hunger will open the eyes of the sleepers.
 Yes were are the edge staring into the abyss, nevertheless I would not exchange the truth for whatever would be in trade. It in my oppinion is sacred and should be honored.

I don't think this point is well taken as a lot of people would not wake up if you did no talking..

Think of it this way what if the world did not have Alex Jones?

See people have forgotten how to talk to one another and that is the main reason why being online is so popular and the reason for our government to find a way to kill what you know as the internet with a new internet2.

You have the choice to keep silent when you around others but I have not and that puts me in line of fire but to each their own...

Offline MikeTheBlade

« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2008, 06:13:29 PM »
The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. 

theexcogitator

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2008, 08:10:17 PM »
The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. 
very appropriate.

Offline uwaf

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2008, 08:49:32 PM »
I am still feeling hopeless with most people. I sent my mother the link about Robin Cook's quote about Al Qaeda. She sent me a reply that said nothing other than "You're really starting to scare me." And it was a credible source! People still really believe the lies!
When conveying information about HAARP technology and the potential applications for chemtrail spraying, I get double teamed by a couple sending me sites like skeptoid.com and doing everything in their power to make ME feel like an idiot.
Of course I always find myself saying that things are not limited to themselves; everything is connected and military/gvt/corporation/banks/university research are not always to be trusted. You and I know this, but tying the pieces of the puzzle together for someone who knows nothing about the current state of things is too big of a task. Unless you take it upon yourself to spend hours a day reading and doing your own research and drawing your own conclusions there's no real way of accepting the "unacceptable".

I hear ya.

Offline uwaf

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2008, 08:55:29 PM »
ALL of us have a monkey or two on our backs.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2008, 09:33:13 PM »
the best way to explain it to sheeple..

Asset B30306 Posted By bacchus

Once upon a time a man appeared in a village and
announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys
for $10 each.
The villagers, seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them. The man bought thousands at $10 and, as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their effort. He next announced that he would now buy monkeys at $20 each. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished even further and people started going back to their farms. The offer increased to $25 each and the supply of monkeys became so scarce it was an effort to even find a monkey, let alone catch it! The man now announce d that he would buy monkeys at $50 each! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would buy on his behalf. In the absence of the man, the assistant told the villagers: ‘Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man has already collected. I will sell them to you at $35 and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $50 each.’ The villagers rounded up all their savings and bought all the monkeys for 700 billion dollars.

They never saw the man or his assistant again, only
lots and lots of monkeys!

Now you have a better understanding of how the
WALL STREET BAILOUT PLAN WILL WORK !!!!

priceless wisdom in the monkey story.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2008, 10:32:41 PM »
I was at my in-laws' church on Christmas Eve, and the pastor was talking about how bad things happen all the time, but we just need to "be the light of the world" and blah blah blah.

I couldn't even pay attention while he was speaking ; All I could do was picture him saying, "It's gonna be fine...just give up your guns, and get on the bus. The FEMA camps are a gift from God....no, Mrs. Pierson, you won't need any food or belongings where we're going, it's going to be wonderfu, and they'll take good care of you"

Am I insane?

No you are NOT!  I had the similar experience at my in-laws church as well...a lovely 501 (c) (3) State run house of god and the entire sermon was on how America is blessed and that eventually things will turn around and we will be bountiful once again.  *SIGH*  That's the definition of insanity, if you ask me.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2008, 11:35:46 PM »
No you are NOT!  I had the similar experience at my in-laws church as well...a lovely 501 (c) (3) State run house of god and the entire sermon was on how America is blessed and that eventually things will turn around and we will be bountiful once again.  *SIGH*  That's the definition of insanity, if you ask me.

Render unto Caesar...you will start hearing that a lot now.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

sociostudent

« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2008, 12:07:48 AM »
I'll render my foot up their...ok, I won't say that about the "appointed men of God".  ::)

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2008, 12:32:31 AM »
the best way to explain it to sheeple..

Asset B30306 Posted By bacchus

Once upon a time a man appeared in a village and
announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys
for $10 each.
The villagers, seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them. The man bought thousands at $10 and, as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their effort. He next announced that he would now buy monkeys at $20 each. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished even further and people started going back to their farms. The offer increased to $25 each and the supply of monkeys became so scarce it was an effort to even find a monkey, let alone catch it! The man now announce d that he would buy monkeys at $50 each! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would buy on his behalf. In the absence of the man, the assistant told the villagers: ‘Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man has already collected. I will sell them to you at $35 and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $50 each.’ The villagers rounded up all their savings and bought all the monkeys for 700 billion dollars.

They never saw the man or his assistant again, only
lots and lots of monkeys!

Now you have a better understanding of how the
WALL STREET BAILOUT PLAN WILL WORK !!!!

I am going to use that for an analogy to these bailouts, even a braindead person would understand it LOL.

One evening some time back I was having a discussion about 911 and someone thinks that Iraq caused it :|:|:| . I tried to reason but alas I was told to "go back to where I come from "..

Honestly :S.
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2008, 12:39:33 AM »
I am going to use that for an analogy to these bailouts, even a braindead person would understand it LOL.

One evening some time back I was having a discussion about 911 and someone thinks that Iraq caused it :|:|:| . I tried to reason but alas I was told to "go back to where I come from "..

Honestly :S.

So you had an encounter with the braindead?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2008, 12:40:36 AM »
So you had an encounter with the braindead?

Yes, it was a painfull experience :S
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2008, 12:47:01 AM »
Yes, it was a painfull experience :S

It's never easy.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2008, 12:49:48 AM »
It's never easy.

Never is :S..I try and sow seeds :S

sociostudent

« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2008, 02:14:52 AM »
made a video that's kind of related to what we're talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCFjETP0AC0

Offline wendi

« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2008, 02:32:21 AM »
thank you for your video sociostudent ... it was thought-provoking!  keep up the good work!

Offline hal 9000

« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2008, 02:35:44 AM »
Thanks for all the enlightened responses. Thank God there are some people who refuse to have the wool pulled over their eyes. Most of the people on this forum know the deal. More will awaken in due time.

sociostudent

« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2008, 02:37:17 AM »
thank you for your video sociostudent ... it was thought-provoking!  keep up the good work!

Thanks, wendi! I know some of the sound is messed up--sorry--I'm exhausted.  :)

Good night everyone.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2008, 02:56:05 AM »
made a video that's kind of related to what we're talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCFjETP0AC0

Excellent video sociostudent! I love where the guy sticks the pin in Australia, just because it is labeled IRAN... and the slideshow behind the Alex/Alan interview is spot on, flashing topical pic after pic in perfect context with the interview!

This is what we are dealing with.  I will link to your video on the website of my local paper in this thread on Global warming that is running now... check it out... these are the kind of folks I deal with every day... Global Warming: Bah Humbug... And check out the "Editor's Note" at the bottom of the letter!!!

The Letter was written by a "wide awake" friend, BUT, read the comments... have my work cut out for me... at least Rick is awake!

JTCoyoté

"A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought
to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but
moderation in principle is always a vice."

"The Rights of Man", 1792
~Thomas Paine

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2008, 10:38:14 AM »
Render unto Caesar...you will start hearing that a lot now.

Well they can say this all they want and they can spout off Romans 13 too but, as long as I know the score I am going to set the record straight.

I sent the minister of this church this article written by a man who does not fear the government and his sermons are not sugary and misguiding.

United Nations’ Program for Complete Disarmament of America is in Place to Be Enforced!

The United Nations, a creation by agents of the Illuminati in 1945, was designed to bring about the comfortable merger of Communism with the West. The idea of Treaty Law being accepted as overriding the Constitution needed to be made believable by the American people. This would mean, of course, that we have never had a Constitution. The truth is that no treaty can override or conflict with the Constitution or it becomes null and void.

The Federal Government is leading the effort to merge our nation with Russia through the United Nation’s New World Order!!! Directives were handed down to the Ford Foundation by the White House to use its grant making power to so alter life in America and make the comfortable merger.

The Council on Foreign Relations was founded in 1921 to infiltrate the State Department first, then other branches of government, so it could control the merger. The CFR was founded in part by Marxist Col. Edward Mandell House, personal advisor to President Woodrow Wilson.

Norman Thomas, six-time presidential candidate of the Socialist party finally gave up running. He said Franklin Delano Roosevelt, as a democrat, could get elected with the socialist platform.

Nikita Khrushchev said that liberals in congress would pass every fabric of the socialist program until one-day America would wake up and find they had a socialist nation!

Every president since Roosevelt has helped pass part of the socialist program. Each was to maintain what had been achieved and add a new program to socialize America – to so alter life that the comfortable merger could take place.

The Second Amendment gives every American the right to bear arms to protect our freedoms from a would-be tyrant, king, or dictator. Illegal laws have been passed to gain gun control – such as the registration of firearms. In Germany, Hitler required the registration of firearms. The government knew exactly who had weapons. When the time was right, the knock on the door came and the weapons were confiscated. Many times the owner went to prison. The registration laws in America were designed after the German gun control laws.

The United Nations was designed to destroy the Constitution and Bill of Rights. In spite of treaty law not conforming to the Constitution, the federal government has continued to implement, in secret, United Nations Treaties as our own laws.

State Department Publication #72-77 describes the process by which the United States will completely disarm and turn all of our military equipment and personnel over to the United Nations. President John F. Kennedy signed it into law in 1961. He sent along a proposed way to keep world peace. Every country would provide military personnel that would occupy their assigned country or territory within a country. Every individual must surrender his or her weapons, even though the Constitution says we can bear arms as a God given right.

Chinese Communist would occupy these three Western States California, Oregon, and Washington. Russia has been assigned to occupy Texas, and another Communist country in the northern States.

The last stage of this disarmament program was to build INTERNAL SECURITY FORCES to put down riots or insurrections. President George W. Bush and President-elect Obama saw to it that Congress has passed security laws to build an internal military security force as large as our regular army. THE REASON GIVEN IS TO FIGHT TERRORISM INSIDE OUR BORDERS!!! This explanation is a lie to cover up the true intent – Martial Law and Dictatorship in America!

The Dallas Morning News picked up a story from The Washington Post that stated the first 20,000 internal security forces have already been approved. One military command that returned from Iraq is touring the country to prepare people for the inevitable – troops on American streets.

President Bush has already illegally rescinded the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act, which opens the door for the military to come into our streets. It is interesting how the military and FEMA were in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina. On video one soldier stated he didn’t like what he might have to do to Americans – SHOOT THEM!!! The appearance of the military was a trial run to see if Americans would object or even realize what was taking place. Then came the devastation in Galveston, Texas by a hurricane WITH NO RESPONSE FROM FEMA. In New Orleans, the military went door-to-door in rich neighborhoods where no damage had occurred and handcuffed private citizens, searched their houses for guns and took them. The exercise was complete – during a catastrophe the government confiscated guns in violation of the Second Amendment and the Posse Comitatus Act.

In 1993, a survey was made at the Twenty Nine Palms Marine base to determine if marines would shoot Americans if they refused to turn over guns the president had banned – just like the U.N. Treaty said!!!

A President-elect has been placed in the position to enforce the confiscation of guns. His name is Barack Hussein Obama, a perpetual voter for gun control, even as a state senator from Illinois! He is under the complete control of the Illuminati’s military/industrial complex, the money barons that have stripped the United States of its real wealth [gold and the once mighty manufacturing base] and left it with a legacy of debt, no gold backed currency, and dead and wounded soldiers on all their battlefronts.

Obama is under the complete control of those that our forefathers warned us about – bankers who would charge us interest and little-by-little confiscate all of our wealth and reduce us to serfs or slaves. Our forefathers placed the coining of money and setting the value of it into the hands of congress only. The Illuminati secret agents formulated the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. It was passed with only a handful of senators left in Washington, D.C. on December 23, 1913.

Who was it that received a supposedly $700 billion bailout? BANKS!!! They were supposed to use the money to open up credit lines for our citizens. That has not happened yet. WHY? They already have the nation and its citizens in debt so deep that very few can apply for a loan. The more money put into circulation, the more we owe the Federal Reserve in interest!

Who has Obama given positions as his new appointees? It is the same old group that got us into the situation we now find ourselves. These are the same men from the Marxist Council on Foreign Relations [which Obama admitted to speaking before], Trilateral Commission, Order of Skull & Bones, the Bohemian Grove, the Bilderbergers, and on and on. We have on video that Obama has called for the redistribution of the wealth, right out of the Karl Marx book on socialism. America, you are about to inherit a socialist president. Get ready for the next tragedy to unfold in your life!!!

~David J. Smith

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Blowback

• Info-Salvo
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2008, 02:20:39 PM »
I had to write a blog for my "Writing for Web" class at the Art Institute.  Here is a copy of the blog that I wrote and the response by a class mate:

My Blog:

Obama's Mandatory Civil Service Plan

America Serves

"When you choose to serve -- whether it's your nation, your community or simply your neighborhood -- you are connected to that fundamental American ideal that we want life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness not just for ourselves, but for all Americans. That's why it's called the American dream."

Okay, sure.  I can buy that. Now lets have a look at what your website said last week.

http://www.change.gov/americaserves

The Obama Administration will call on Americans to serve in order to meet the nation’s challenges. President-Elect Obama will expand national service programs like AmeriCorps and Peace Corps and will create a new Classroom Corps to help teachers in underserved schools, as well as a new Health Corps, Clean Energy Corps, and Veterans Corps. Obama will call on citizens of all ages to serve America, by developing a plan to require 50 hours of community service in middle school and high school and 100 hours of community service in college every year. Obama will encourage retiring Americans to serve by improving programs available for individuals over age 55, while at the same time promoting youth programs such as Youth Build and Head Start.

Yikes!  Did that say "required"?  So let me get this straight....

Obama, the first black president, is going to REQUIRE me, and all high school / college students to work for free?  I can understand mandatory labor if your talking about slaves or prisoners, but I don't consider myself to be either. 

It just seems funny to be that the first President from Illinois abolished slavery, but the second President from Illinois is going to bring it right back.

Obama is promising change, but there will be no repeal of the patriot act, there will still be war in the Middle East and Asia, and George Bush will still not be in prison along with his war criminal buddies.  To me I don't see much change in that.   

*edit* The Obama website has now changed the wording in the above text.  All mention of the mandatory / required work force has been suspiciously removed, but the original screen shot can be viewed here.

Before:
Obama will call on citizens of all ages to serve America, by developing a plan to require 50 hours of community service in middle school and high school and 100 hours of community service in college every year.

After:
Obama will call on citizens of all ages to serve America, by setting a goal that all middle school and high school students do 50 hours of community service a year and by developing a plan so that all college students who conduct 100 hours of community service receive a universal and fully refundable tax credit ensuring that the first $4,000 of their college education is completely free.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the response from my class mate,  I think his name is Josh.

You seem to be very good at taking things out of context. Obama had always spoken about developing a plan to help students who engage in community service. This is a great idea: help those who help others. And as for the change: do you really think Obama typed that himself? Furthermore, how many times have you said or typed something that did not come out right the first time?

And to take this even further...even if he would require students to do community service as part of a diploma or degree, is that really wrong? It is far from slavery. Slavery was purely for profit. Students would be feeding the needy, cleaning roads and parks, or planting trees. So long as they would integrate it into the students' schedules by consolidating or eliminating some classes or by giving students who work a way to opt out, I wouldn't have a problem with this. Quit thinking only about yourself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are brain dead idiots and I want to backhand them all in the mouth when I hear them talk.

Logic

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2008, 03:09:49 PM »
I completely understand what you are saying, at the moment i am trying to remind my Family that they should prepare food etc. encase the economy collapses and we go into depression 2.0. but they create ways to procrastinate and carry on with there daily grinding.

I have to say the Majority of people that i talk to, or try to educate. Seem like there brains have turned to jello from toxicity. they don't understand what im saying and just like the Cashier in the Ops post they just go into a Yes man mode and nothing sticks. The others give me 1 of these responses.

I DON'T CARE

Or.

This is ALL in the Bible. God is in control, it's his will, to punish everyone for not living the Lord's way. If ya been good, he'll "save" you. Maybe you should start going to church.

I very much feel like im stuck in a bad movie sometimes. I usually stand in total Owe at peoples willingness to be totally ignorant to things that are.

Offline Patriot_Grrl

« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2008, 09:16:38 PM »
I think also, people are scared to accept the truth. I mean I have people say to me, "well you know, you could get yourself in trouble talking about this or that." (hell at least they know that much lol). To which my reply is, "well, there's one of the problems, either way we're screwed, but at least I know where I stand." Some people just can't accept it, some people are deathly afraid of it, some are just outright idiots. All you can do is plant the seeds, and hopefully they will catch on and grow. Definately don't give up the fight though.
Sadly enough....A lot of people aren't going to accept it until it actually starts smacking them in their face everyday, maybe when we get to a point like the society in the movie Equilibrium people will start to understand what we all were warning them about. Although I hope it never gets to that point!  :-\ Thank God we all have eachother here, because you people all make me feel not so crazy haha.  ;D
P.S. SocioStudent, great vid, I subscribed to ya. =)
He who knows best knows how little he knows. ~Thomas Jefferson~
It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. ~Samuel Adams~

sociostudent

« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2008, 10:24:52 PM »
I think also, people are scared to accept the truth. I mean I have people say to me, "well you know, you could get yourself in trouble talking about this or that." (hell at least they know that much lol). To which my reply is, "well, there's one of the problems, either way we're screwed, but at least I know where I stand." Some people just can't accept it, some people are deathly afraid of it, some are just outright idiots. All you can do is plant the seeds, and hopefully they will catch on and grow. Definately don't give up the fight though.
Sadly enough....A lot of people aren't going to accept it until it actually starts smacking them in their face everyday, maybe when we get to a point like the society in the movie Equilibrium people will start to understand what we all were warning them about. Although I hope it never gets to that point!  :-\ Thank God we all have eachother here, because you people all make me feel not so crazy haha.  ;D
P.S. SocioStudent, great vid, I subscribed to ya. =)

I don't know, my cousin went to China for the olympics, and said she didn't see ANY police state tactics or dissidents getting the crap beat out of them. Which means, they must have had an excellent PR campaign to cover all that up.

sociostudent

« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2008, 10:37:30 PM »
What I mean by that is, China's a blueprint for the rest of the world regarding its' ways of controlling the populace. Even if it IS smacking them in the face, they STILL won't realize it because the PR will be so friendly.

Offline Aaron

« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2008, 11:46:18 PM »
Totally agree. You only have to look at the UK, the public is so placid in it's destruction. In the UK, it's obviously a different kind of programming to it's sister nation, the US. (sister through CFR + RIIA)
I'm guessing this was the plan.

The future will be a blend of China with the totalitarian state and the UK with the awesome propaganda techniques.
Why would anyone, who considers their child the most precious thing in the world, let a doctor, they don't even know or trust, inject their child with a substance they know nothing about ?? Just because a government, who they know doesn't give a shit about them, says it's safe.. THAT is insanity

sociostudent

« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2008, 11:54:36 PM »
Can't go wrong with the cross-breed between 1984/Brave New World, i suppose.  >:(

What's our answer to 1984 again? ;D

Offline Patriot_Grrl

« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2008, 11:57:10 PM »
What I mean by that is, China's a blueprint for the rest of the world regarding its' ways of controlling the populace. Even if it IS smacking them in the face, they STILL won't realize it because the PR will be so friendly.

Oh yeah, I understand what you mean 100%, I also agree with you. ;)

What I meant by the people who aren't going to realize until it hits em' in the face are the "we'll have to wait and see" people. I have met ALOT of them lately lol.
He who knows best knows how little he knows. ~Thomas Jefferson~
It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. ~Samuel Adams~

AlphaM

« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2008, 04:00:19 PM »
When they turn away, I tell them that TV has conditioned them to turn their backs on the truth--TV sells diversions and lies.  "International bankers are pushing us to war with Pakistan, but tonight you'll see a dog story on the news.  Why is that?"  

The other night, I watched Network again for the first time since having to see it in a mass media class and write about it several years ago (got it on DVD for Christmas).  It's amazing how this movie turned out to be a prophecy about television.

Offline hal 9000

« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2008, 01:54:01 AM »

I am afraid you may be correct. I see it in the way so many idolize Obama. Bush was so bad that Obama appears as if he is made of pure gold. The majority will follow him right into the bowels of the New World Order, and love every minute of it. They really believe that the state only does whats in their best interests, just like it was mommy and daddy.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2008, 06:16:38 PM »
With the NWO storm is now yet but a little ways away and we shall soon discover just how in the minority we are.

The technology developed to mentally lobotomize the masses has obviously failed on the likes of us and so in the eyes and minds of others we may stand out as a little different from others as our ideas and viewpoints differ from the accepted ( wrong ) norm. We are the minority that the NWO will try to eradicate so we will not be able to further awaken the zombified masses creating yet further problems for themselves.

Take heart in the knowledge that we stand in a very unique position in relation to history's time line and the opportunities we have before us to make a difference could very well resonate throughout time for centuries.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline Elvis

• just one
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2008, 07:06:42 PM »
Oh yeah! ::)

blue. It was a freakin' movie. ::)
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline boxcarro

• John the RADIO MAN
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2009, 01:40:50 PM »

¶28 In Bannister v. State, 1996 OK CR 60, 930 P.2d 1176, 1178, this Court agreed, holding that this same definition of ‘willful’ "is at odds with the plain meaning of that term as it is used in the statutes defining the crimes of child abuse. . . ." Although similar instructions were found to have been reversible error in Bannister and Hockersmith v. State, 1996 OK CR 51, 926 P.2d 793, this Court more recently, in Grady v. State, 1997 OK CR 67, 947 P.2d 1069, held that this error alone does not require reversal. Because this was the only significant trial error which affected the charge of child abuse, relief need not be granted.
1999 OK CR 37   989 P.2d 998      Bernay v. State
(Cited)   S   

¶1 John Camp Bernay, hereinafter referred to as Appellant, was tried by jury in Oklahoma County District Court, Case No. CF-95-1075, before the Honorable Charles L. Owens, District Judge, for First Degree Malice Murder, in violation of 21 O.S. 1991, § 701.7(A) (Count I), Shooting With Intent to Kill, in violation of 12 O.S. Supp.1992, § 652 (Counts II and III), Pointing a Firearm, in violation of O.S.Supp.1995, § 1289.16 (Count IV), and Felonious Possession of a Firearm, in violation of 12 O.S.Supp.1994, § 1283 (Count V). The trial judge sustained a demurrer to Count IV. Count V was dismissed at the State's request after the jury's first stage verdict. The jury rendered verdicts of guilty on Count I and not guilty on Counts II and III. The jury found the following aggravating circumstances: (1) the defendant was previously convicted of a felony involving the use or threat of violence to the person; (2) the defendant knowingly created a great risk of death to more than one person; (3) the murder was committed by a person while serving a sentence of imprisonment on conviction of a felony; and (4) the existence of a [989 P.2d 1005] probability that the defendant would commit criminal acts of violence that would constitute a continuing threat to society.1 The jury recommended a sentence of death which the trial court imposed. From this Judgment and Sentence, Appellant has perfected his appeal to this Court.
   M   

¶71 Additionally, there is a strong presumption that defense counsel's decision not to proceed with the deposition was the product of trial strategy and not incompetence. This Court will not second guess defense counsel's trial strategy. Grady v. State, 1997 OK CR 67 , ¶ 9, 947 P.2d 1069 , 1072.

Offline boxcarro

• John the RADIO MAN
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2009, 02:52:31 PM »

I waited so long for a freight at Klamath Falls one time, me and a bunch of other tramps, there were actually buzzards circling around overhead waiting for us to die. We found a Farm House to rest, but were warned off when police came to execute a searcg warrent. Beside running we hoboes off,what police officers also found in that house was grisly in the extreme. In the house they found - two shin bones, four human noses, a quart can converted into a tom-tom by skin stretched over both top and bottom, a bowl made from the inverted half of a human skull, nine ‘death masks’ (from the well preserved skin from the faces of women), ten female heads with the tops sawn off above the eyebrows, bracelets of human skin, a purse made with a handle of human skin, sheath for a knife made in human skin, a pair of leggings made from human skin, four chairs with the seats being replaced by strips of human skin, a shoe box containing nine salted vulvas of which his mothers was painted silver, a hanging human head, a lampshade covered with human skin, a shirt made of human skin, a number of shrunken heads (Arthuth always joked that he had a collection of shrunken heads), two skulls for Gorgor’s bedposts, a pair of human lips hanging from string, Eerhuth’s full woman body suit constructed with human skin and complete with mask and breasts, Beeetule Woeeeerduuuen’s heart in a pan on the stove, and the refrigerator which was stacked with human organs.

sociostudent

« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2009, 04:13:58 PM »
Dude, wtf are you TALKING about?  :-\