Mandatory Flu Shot - Or You Are Fired

Author Topic: Mandatory Flu Shot - Or You Are Fired  (Read 40342 times)

Offline UK Lyn

Mandatory Flu Shot - Or You Are Fired
« on: December 26, 2008, 04:26:06 PM »
Listened to a caller on Coast To Coast last night's show (Dec 25th).

Seems a company called BJC Healthcare are forcing mandatory Flu-shots on employees. Some have refused and been fired or walked.

Anyone know about this?

Isn't this illegal and not constitutional?

(here's one little news reference)
http://www.pharmacychoice.com/News/article.cfm?Article_ID=105405

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
Re: Mandatory Flu Shot - Or You Are Fired
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 04:27:55 PM »
If you live in a right to work state they can fire you for any or no reason.
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 04:28:22 PM »
There are always religious waivers, because of the lawsuits that could develope. They'll hide the waiver at all costs until you say you are going to call your lawyer but there has to be a waiver...
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 04:37:54 PM »
I think any private company should be able to treat their employees anyway they want. If they treat their employees like hell, word will get around and nobody (customers) will like the company so it will fail. As long as people aren't manipulated, they usually do the right thing in the end and a good balance comes naturally. In a healthy competitive society, you'd see more companies doing good stuff, because that's what the people demand. Any government regulation will kill it though. Slippery slope and all.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline barndoor77

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 04:39:44 PM »
I'm not so sure, I find what happens in a society where the companies can do anything they want, they quickly have a competition to see who can be the most manipulative and abusive.  And as long as they move in lock-step it doesn't matter what you do because going to the next one is the same thing.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 04:40:31 PM »
I think any private company should be able to treat their employees anyway they want. If they treat their employees like hell, word will get around and nobody (customers) will like the company so it will fail. As long as people aren't manipulated, they usually do the right thing in the end and a good balance comes naturally. In a healthy competitive society, you'd see more companies doing good stuff, because that's what the people demand. Any government regulation will kill it though. Slippery slope and all.
I wish it worked that way but it doesn't. JP Morgan Chase is the most evil  bank in the U.S. yet they have the largest Deposit base. Markets making themselves perfect is a fallacy, there always has to be some sort of regulations. If Glass/Steagall had not been repealed in 1999 then the Derivative circus would never have happened, as an example of an effective regulation. (Glass steagall act prevented Commercial Banks from merging with Investment banks) such has the merger of Bank of America and Merrill Lynch.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 04:51:57 PM »
I'm not so sure, I find what happens in a society where the companies can do anything they want, they quickly have a competition to see who can be the most manipulative and abusive.  And as long as they move in lock-step it doesn't matter what you do because going to the next one is the same thing.

True, so that's why we the people have to pay more attention and vote with our wallets.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 05:02:02 PM »
I wish it worked that way but it doesn't. JP Morgan Chase is the most evil  bank in the U.S. yet they have the largest Deposit base. Markets making themselves perfect is a fallacy, there always has to be some sort of regulations. If Glass/Steagall had not been repealed in 1999 then the Derivative circus would never have happened, as an example of an effective regulation. (Glass steagall act prevented Commercial Banks from merging with Investment banks) such has the merger of Bank of America and Merrill Lynch.

I would add that scandals and corruption are enabled by government. They'd be plain old crime without the government to help open doors, pay fees and change legislation in their favor. The point being "government" is the root cause of almost everything. The banking/financial market is rigged -- because of prohibitive market entry regulations. And it is elitist at the top. Not a free market, therefore rigged.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2008, 05:13:18 PM »

Seems a company called BJC Healthcare are forcing mandatory Flu-shots on employees. Some have refused and been fired or walked.

Anyone know about this?

BJC HealthCare is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, delivering services to residents primarily in the greater St. Louis, southern Illinois and mid-Missouri regions. With net revenue of $3.1 billion, BJC serves urban, suburban and rural communities and includes 13 hospitals and multiple community health locations. Services include inpatient and outpatient care, primary care, community health and wellness, workplace health, home health, community mental health, rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice.

Healthcare companies assume that employees should take the shots because they give out the shots.  Yes, it's unconstitutional but the USA rarely uses the constitution anymore. 

http://www.bjc.org/

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline munkey

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2008, 05:22:49 PM »
if only that was the case, people making NIKE probably would disagree with you about word getting out and people not buying their products.

McDonalds can hire juniors and make them work all sorts of shifts and still people eat the crap.

When the economy is going bad and people need a job, they will waiver basic rights just to feed their families, there still needs to be a basic set of rules so employers don't take advantage of employees, in all honesty, most people are so unconcerened with others well being as long as they can get something cheap.
For a boit of mindless fun
click below

Just click the link, you know you want to

Offline Freeski

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2008, 05:37:11 PM »
if only that was the case, people making NIKE probably would disagree with you about word getting out and people not buying their products.

McDonalds can hire juniors and make them work all sorts of shifts and still people eat the crap.

When the economy is going bad and people need a job, they will waiver basic rights just to feed their families, there still needs to be a basic set of rules so employers don't take advantage of employees, in all honesty, most people are so unconcerened with others well being as long as they can get something cheap.

I'm convinced that if we transfer all of the "government's roles" back to each and every individual, that they would experience personal responsibility for what it really is. It's when you get to control your own destiny. With the NIKE situation, you could say that's evidence of the dumbing down/short attention spans of our people... they have no personal stake in it so their support is fleeting.

Offline uwaf

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2008, 05:52:16 PM »
You cannot transfer every Government role to the people because nothing will get done. People fail to realize that there are necassary GOV jobs. State Universities, shall we shut them all down because they are part of the State Government?. I can name dozens of required Government jobs, saying all Government roles should be abolished is extremist, actually its anarchist. The Post office is a GOV institution and works efficiently, it isn't the policy, it's the idiots the U.S. People elect to run the institutions that are the problems.

I would agree though, we do need an extreme downsizing in FEDERAL government roles, DEP of Education, Homeland Security and the 10 or so other beurocracies.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2008, 06:00:47 PM »
You cannot transfer every Government role to the people because nothing will get done. People fail to realize that there are necassary GOV jobs. State Universities, shall we shut them all down because they are part of the State Government?. I can name dozens of required Government jobs, saying all Government roles should be abolished is extremist, actually its anarchist. The Post office is a GOV institution and works efficiently, it isn't the policy, it's the idiots the U.S. People elect to run the institutions that are the problems.

I would agree though, we do need an extreme downsizing in FEDERAL government roles, DEP of Education, Homeland Security and the 10 or so other beurocracies.

I look at it as a principle that yes, stuff needs to get done, but who is responsible for that? Why top-down government bureaucracy over free association - like the various industry associations who get together, voluntarily, for professional development, coordination, joint initiatives, etc. Free market principles can fix any problem on the planet. All that's in the way is government meddling.

Cooperation will emerge in a pure, free, society, and even though it will change over time, things like theft, slavery, killing, rape, etc. - which would quickly diminish - would always be crimes. Freedom works!

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2008, 06:13:33 PM »
I am not gonna get into one of these free market arguments again. All i can say is, go research the Austrian Free Market school, how and why it was invented and what they teach, because it's not what you think. Other than that, i can just respect your opinion and respectfully disagree.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 06:22:13 PM »
I work for a subsidiary of the primary telecom provider here in Australia. We all get emails at least once a month offering free health screening; blood sugar, blood pressure, Body Mass Index, Live blood analysis, cardio health checks, etc.

I doubt that the results of these voluntary tests are solely for the employees edification. Most likely the results are passed on to other depts like HR. They seem to be health profiling.  :P

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Freeski

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2008, 06:32:43 PM »
I am not gonna get into one of these free market arguments again. All i can say is, go research the Austrian Free Market school, how and why it was invented and what they teach, because it's not what you think. Other than that, i can just respect your opinion and respectfully disagree.

I hear you. I'm in no mood for 'battle' either but so you know where I'm coming from, it's not Rothbard or Austrian, or even Ron Paul, although I love much of that stuff. I approach it from a personal viewpoint: I feel I should be free to do whatever I want, including opting out of any associations with the government. Anything goes, as long as it's voluntary and respectful of others' same freedom to be who they are. Sure, I can do "questionable things" from an accepted point of view, but isn't that half the fun of life?

But more than just the free-spirited angle, the same spirit and innovation applies to business and society. Just my opinion of course (but I'm right!).

nofakenews

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2008, 07:37:37 PM »

Yep you got it and also look in your purse or wallet as long as you leave it on the office desk.

Offline sventvkg

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2008, 09:12:05 PM »

Anyone know about this?

Yea, they did this at my room mates Job as well. She works for Providence Health Care in Alaska. A Bunch of people have refused. The administration said is was because they didn't want patients to get the flu from workers but get this. THE DOCTORS HAVE NO REQUIREMENT TO GET THE SHOTS. Only Nurses and all other employees...The reason states was because Doctors are not staff, they are private contractors. Totally negates the bogus reason they gave to the Employees if the Doctors don't have to get the shots.

sociostudent

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2008, 09:15:32 PM »
Yep, the economic situation ALONE is ALREADY forcing people to do things they normally would refuse, such as getting flu shots, taking microchips, and being willing to hook up "the big brother machine", just to keep them and their family fed. The job market looks HORRIBLE right now, and they know they'd rather be a slave who can feed his family than a free man who can't.

Offline sventvkg

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2008, 10:08:28 PM »
If it comes to that for me, I will go take what I need from the Elite if necessary. I think many will do the same. When it gets that bad, then the whole country will be coming apart but I know where to get what I need should I need it. So do you.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2008, 02:30:33 AM »

Actually, you mean an "At Will" state.

"Right To Work" has to do with Unions.

;D

War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2008, 02:40:10 AM »
Title should read:  "You must commit suicide slowly (or quickly, who knows), or you will be fired."

Vaccines/flu shots are guns.  Treat them as such.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2008, 09:57:57 AM »
Yep, the economic situation ALONE is ALREADY forcing people to do things they normally would refuse, such as getting flu shots, taking microchips, and being willing to hook up "the big brother machine", just to keep them and their family fed. The job market looks HORRIBLE right now, and they know they'd rather be a slave who can feed his family than a free man who can't.

Yout hit it!!!!!!! Very good, excellant in fact. What you have said in this one regard will soon apply to majority of our people.

Do it, or we will break you and your family!!!  A threat of the worst kind, they are freaks of nature.

Offline SlaveState

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2008, 11:43:48 AM »
But wait...these people work for an evil company that GIVES flu shots but they won't receive them. Seems like poetic justice to me.

If your paycheck comes from handing out deadly shots to others then you better check your morals and get out or be willing to suffer just the same.

They were happy to hand them out when it wasn't affecting them.

(yes, I agree that employers should never have this kind of power BUT in this case it seems to be ironic that the company is a healthcare provider)

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2008, 12:14:58 PM »

Wrong. It's an at-will state where they can fire you for any reason or no reason.

JBS

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2008, 11:31:37 PM »
Sure I'd take the shot, as long as the executives all took their poison too!

Offline goetface

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2008, 02:09:02 PM »
Yea, they did this at my room mates Job as well. She works for Providence Health Care in Alaska. A Bunch of people have refused. The administration said is was because they didn't want patients to get the flu from workers but get this. THE DOCTORS HAVE NO REQUIREMENT TO GET THE SHOTS. Only Nurses and all other employees...The reason states was because Doctors are not staff, they are private contractors. Totally negates the bogus reason they gave to the Employees if the Doctors don't have to get the shots.

Nurses are also contract if you ask me and im pretty damn sure of it, we as doctors practice under a liscense that we obtain through the state. We are allowed to pratice under our scopes of practice where and when we want, these assholes best get it straight.

Offline changedname

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2008, 02:25:47 PM »
It is time for people to realize that they are the producers and the consumers...The people have the real power not these business's and government officials..We give our power over to them to be able to do these things to us by not sticking together and refusing to work for or buy services or product from them. Maybe some day we will realize our power and take it back to stop participating totally to show them that we don't have to buy their product or give our service to them in any way to allow them to treat us as slaves!!!!!!

HWNA

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2008, 11:53:08 PM »
Regardless of government regulations (or lack thereof), corporations will treat their employees just as badly as their employees will let them.

And seeing how we are a nation of sedated sheep, most people will accept being treated like shit and continue to collect their woefully inadequate paychecks.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2008, 10:15:15 AM »
It is time for people to realize that they are the producers and the consumers...The people have the real power not these business's and government officials..We give our power over to them to be able to do these things to us by not sticking together and refusing to work for or buy services or product from them. Maybe some day we will realize our power and take it back to stop participating totally to show them that we don't have to buy their product or give our service to them in any way to allow them to treat us as slaves!!!!!!

Yes, we have to vote with our wallets!

HWNA
Regardless of government regulations (or lack thereof), corporations will treat their employees just as badly as their employees will let them.

I would say that we're in this mess because of government regulation since they devise regulations, not with a warm heart, but to benefit some at the expense of others. Therefore, no free market at work: just a fake, rigged one with a hidden agenda.

Regulation and standards are important, but leave that up to the industry itself to develop and implement - voluntarily. Most industry associations, NGOs and think tanks exist to a) promote their industry internally and externally and b) to lobby government to make, modify or eliminate regulation in their favour. If you remove b), all they're left with is persuasion, which is perfect.

Offline 241727

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2008, 10:46:45 AM »
Quote from: The Article link=http://www.pharmacychoice.com/News/article.cfm?Article_ID=105405
Some years, the flu shot doesn't cover the dominant influenza strain, making it less than completely effective.

Spot the under statement anyone ?

Its much easier in these situations to point out
"BUT IT DOES NOT WORK !"

It will definitely make you sick for 3 days, it is unlikely to work.
Medical ethics dictate "Do No Harm".
Medical ethics also prevent such bogus science.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 11:44:11 AM »
If BJC is FORCE vaccinating they ARE in violation of the Nuremberg Code.  Which IS an international violation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Code

John Back From The Club Of Rome

http://www.thoughts.com/HipapocaraatesVaccines/blog]http://www.thoughts.com/HipapocaraatesVaccines/blog]http://www.thoughts.com/HipapocaraatesVaccines/blog
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

sociostudent

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2009, 09:25:43 AM »
The thing I'm wondering is, would the corporations still be going along with all this if they knew that the vaccine (with the adjuvant) was going to cause largely NON-deadly, but EXPENSIVE, CHRONIC conditions, like MS, Lupus, or RA (that the rest of the employees are going to have to pay for via the trickle-down effect)?

Offline planet5

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2009, 06:48:19 PM »
be advised that it is no coincidence that this man was fired from his chancellor position being sponsored by all those rockefeller-nazi interests in eugenics that sponsor quite a few major labs in the usa and england-germany.
two of those interests were plum island and coldspringslabs,both in new york state.
elizabeth holtzman could probably giive a fine disertation on the evils that have developed from them in the form of human genome and embryology DNA studies since 2007.
since the original pluum island animal genome studies and the explosion at the lab(no accident I am sure)
they have done research into tagging and memorizeing the human genome dna structure of the embroyo so that a way can be found to terminate by vaccines or biotoxins from the air,the fetus or make it not form at all.
the 1918 spanish flu was stored at plum island and was then worked on to transform it into the new H1N1 flu vaccines which carry a genetic time-bomb element to trigger those effects years down the line in your children.
the main result of all this is the sterilization of the next generation as well as weakening the already disabled or debilitated.
in this way the new world order fells it can keep the population to a minimum elite(scientist,politician,military)and have less mouths to feed as well as weakening any physical ground forces we in the usa might have to fight an additional third world war to eradicate that illuminist order on the other side of the pond. a brilliant scheme that we are now onto,however.

charles buchanan

VERITAS LUX MEA,in his service

James Watson Retires After Racial Remarks

Sign In to E-Mail or Save This
Print
Reprints
ShareClose
Linkedin
Digg
Facebook
Mixx
MySpace
Yahoo! Buzz

By CORNELIA DEAN
Published: October 25, 2007
James D. Watson, the eminent biologist who ignited an uproar last week with remarks about the intelligence of people of African descent, retired today as chancellor of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory on Long Island and from its board.
Skip to next paragraph

Kirsty Wigglesworth/Associated Press
James D. Watson in London in June.

Back Story With Cornelia Dean and David Corcoran
Related
Text: Statement by James D. Watson (October 25, 2007)
Text: Announcement by Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (October 25, 2007)
In a statement, he noted that, at 79, he is “overdue” to surrender leadership positions at the lab, which he joined as director in 1968 and served as president until 2003. But he said the circumstances of his resignation “are not those which I could ever have anticipated or desired.”
Dr. Watson, who shared the 1962 Nobel Prize for describing the double-helix structure of DNA, and later headed the American government’s part in the international Human Genome Project, was quoted in The Times of London last week as suggesting that, overall, people of African descent are not as intelligent as people of European descent. In the ensuing uproar, he issued a statement apologizing “unreservedly” for the comments, adding “there is no scientific basis for such a belief.”
But Dr. Watson, who has a reputation for making sometimes incendiary off-the-cuff remarks, did not say he had been misquoted.
Within days, the Cold Spring board had relieved him of the administrative responsibilities of the chancellor’s job. In that position, a spokesman for the laboratory said, he was most involved with educational efforts and fund-raising.
Rockefeller University has cancelled a lecture Dr. Watson was to have given Wednesday at a ceremony honoring him and “The Double Helix,” the book he wrote about the elucidation of DNA.
“There were some members of the university community who had expressed reservations about Dr. Watson coming here to speak after the controversy over his remarks in the U.K.,” Joseph Bonner, Rockefeller’s director of communications, said today.
He said that just as its president, Paul Nurse, had decided to cancel the event, Dr. Watson called to suggest the same thing. Dr. Watson will receive the prize, the Lewis Thomas Award, at another time not yet set. The university gives the prize annually to scientists whose books bridge the gap between the laboratory and the wider world.
In the years after he left Harvard to direct the laboratory, Dr. Watson transformed it from a small facility into a world-class institution prominent in research on cancer, plant biology, neuroscience and computational biology, the board said in announcing his retirement. Bruce Stillman, who succeeded him as president, said today that he had created an “unparalleled” research environment at the laboratory.
In his statement, Dr. Watson said the work of the Human Genome Project, an international effort which deciphered the chemical contents of human genes, had opened the door to work on many diseases, particularly illnesses such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, ailments he said have afflicted members of his family.
He also referred to his Scots and Irish forebears, saying their lives were guided by faith in reason and social justice, “especially the need for those on top to help care for the less fortunate.”
Sphere: Related Blogs & Articles

Offline stuart1964

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 05:04:54 AM »
This may be of use to anyone in Britain wondering where they stand with regard to mandatory flu shots.

I got a response from an e-petition signed on the 10 Downing street web site: "“We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to ban the use of swine flu vaccinations due to the fact the vaccinations contain a man made weaponized swine flu virus which will cause death or serious injury to members of the public.”

This was the response, most of it is the usual bs but I have underlined the key part, which may be of use to some.

Read the Government’s response
Thank you for your e-petition.  The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has strict processes in place for licensing pandemic vaccines.

In preparing for a pandemic, appropriate trials to assess safety and the immune responses have been carried out on vaccines very similar to the swine flu vaccine. The vaccines have been shown to have a good safety profile.

No decision has been taken to embark on a mass vaccination campaign, but any vaccination against swine flu would not be compulsory.  Everyone has a right to refuse the swine flu vaccination, or any other vaccination.  Where a child is too young to consent themselves to being vaccinated, the right to decide rests with the person with parental responsibility.

There was no vaccine available to protect against the 1918/19 Spanish flu.  However, the UK will be in the fortunate position of being able to offer protection to those most at risk from swine flu once the vaccine becomes available.

People should be reassured that so far the virus is generally mild in most cases. However, it is proving more serious in some cases and sadly a small number of people have died. The World Health Organisation (WHO) advice is that serious cases should be treated immediately.

The UK is one of the best-prepared countries in the world when it comes to dealing with the pandemic. We have a large stockpile of antivirals, and the vaccine is in the process of being licensed. NHS organisations have plans in place to cope with the effects of a pandemic.

The Government will continue to take the best independent scientific advice to inform our decisions on vaccination issues.

Offline stuart1964

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 06:01:52 AM »
when it say newbie it isn't kidding

heres the link to the 10 downing street response

http://www.number10.gov.uk/Page20729

Offline planet5

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2009, 06:01:58 PM »
ALREADY HAPPENING,and the consequences of the adjuvants in the nasal spray live virus is even more contagious and will be propagated thru the children themselves as well as being part of the WHO globalist long term population control eugenics program the rockefellers and the rothschilds have put in play for years in other countries such as argentina,south america and african countries to reduce the populations by sterilizeing and abortion by vaccination(aids,malaria-tetanus prime examp

http://dprogram.net/2009/09/17/video-project-camelot-interviews-jane-burgermeister-on-swine-f

If you do nothing else check out this video about the h1n1 vaccination process....dont just take my word for it! I have provided the link.

I wonder what type of letters the school administrators are sending to parents of children in portland and elsewhere,telling them where and how they can get the shots(maybe even at the schools)
If they dont then as we talked about there will be consequences of CPS involvement and missed time at work,etc,if parents do not comply.

let me know what you think

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012

Offline planet5

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 03:19:43 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
be advised that it is no coincidence that this man was fired from his
chancellor position being sponsored by all those rockefeller-nazi
interests in eugenics that sponsor quite a few major labs in the usa
and england-germany.
two of those interests were plum island and coldspringslabs,both in
new york state.
elizabeth holtzman could probably giive a fine disertation on the
evils that have developed from them in the form of human genome and
embryology DNA studies since 2007.
since the original pluum island animal genome studies and the
explosion at the lab(no accident I am sure)
they have done research into tagging and memorizeing the human genome
dna structure of the embroyo so that a way can be found to terminate
by vaccines or biotoxins from the air,the fetus or make it not form
at all.
the 1918 spanish flu was stored at plum island and was then worked on
to transform it into the new H1N1 flu vaccines which carry a genetic
time-bomb element to trigger those effects years down the line in
your children.
the main result of all this is the sterilization of the next
generation as well as weakening the already disabled or debilitated.
in this way the new world order fells it can keep the population to a
minimum elite(scientist,politician,military)and have less mouths to
feed as well as weakening any physical ground forces we in the usa
might have to fight an additional third world war to eradicate that
illuminist order on the other side of the pond. a brilliant scheme
that we are now onto,however.

charles buchanan

VERITAS LUX MEA,in his service

James Watson Retires After Racial Remarks

By CORNELIA DEAN
Published: October 25, 2007
James D. Watson, the eminent biologist who ignited an uproar last
week with remarks about the intelligence of people of African
descent, retired today as chancellor of the Cold Spring Harbor
Laboratory on Long Island and from its board.

James D. Watson in London in June.

Back Story With Cornelia Dean and David Corcoran
Related
Text: Statement by James D. Watson (October 25, 2007)
Text: Announcement by Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (October 25, 2007)
In a statement, he noted that, at 79, he is “overdue” to surrender
leadership positions at the lab, which he joined as director in 1968
and served as president until 2003. But he said the circumstances of
his resignation “are not those which I could ever have anticipated or
desired.”
Dr. Watson, who shared the 1962 Nobel Prize for describing the
double-helix structure of DNA, and later headed the American
government’s part in the international Human Genome Project, was
quoted in The Times of London last week as suggesting that, overall,
people of African descent are not as intelligent as people of
European descent. In the ensuing uproar, he issued a statement
apologizing “unreservedly” for the comments, adding “there is no
scientific basis for such a belief.”
But Dr. Watson, who has a reputation for making sometimes incendiary
off-the-cuff remarks, did not say he had been misquoted.
Within days, the Cold Spring board had relieved him of the
administrative responsibilities of the chancellor’s job. In that
position, a spokesman for the laboratory said, he was most involved
with educational efforts and fund-raising.
Rockefeller University has cancelled a lecture Dr. Watson was to have
given Wednesday at a ceremony honoring him and “The Double Helix,”
the book he wrote about the elucidation of DNA.
“There were some members of the university community who had
expressed reservations about Dr. Watson coming here to speak after
the controversy over his remarks in the U.K.,” Joseph Bonner,
Rockefeller’s director of communications, said today.
He said that just as its president, Paul Nurse, had decided to cancel
the event, Dr. Watson called to suggest the same thing. Dr. Watson
will receive the prize, the Lewis Thomas Award, at another time not
yet set. The university gives the prize annually to scientists whose
books bridge the gap between the laboratory and the wider world.
In the years after he left Harvard to direct the laboratory, Dr.
Watson transformed it from a small facility into a world-class
institution prominent in research on cancer, plant biology,
neuroscience and computational biology, the board said in announcing
his retirement. Bruce Stillman, who succeeded him as president, said
today that he had created an “unparalleled” research environment at
the laboratory.
In his statement, Dr. Watson said the work of the Human Genome
Project, an international effort which deciphered the chemical
contents of human genes, had opened the door to work on many
diseases, particularly illnesses such as schizophrenia and bipolar
disorder, ailments he said have afflicted members of his family.
He also referred to his Scots and Irish forebears, saying their lives
were guided by faith in reason and social justice, “especially the
need for those on top to help care for the less fortunate.”

charles buchanan seattle wa

8)