CLEANING UP AFTER the World Trade Center Bombing (1993)

Author Topic: CLEANING UP AFTER the World Trade Center Bombing (1993)  (Read 2530 times)

Offline cad420guy

CLEANING UP AFTER the World Trade Center Bombing (1993)
« on: September 24, 2007, 03:53:26 PM »
Interesting article from the janitorial service that cleaned up after the 1993 WTC bombing.  The amount of laborers required, square footage, the need to buy two way radios for safety and security with the installation of a high power repeater on the 54th of the hotel across the street.  Papers, books and files were hand cleaned.

These are the types of people to talk to if you want to know what is going on in a building.  The one's who clean.  Need to know how a building is put together or where things are?  Ask the drafters, not the architects or engineers.  Architects/Engineers sketch by hand, the drafters input the information.  So, need to know who placed the charges?  Find someone who put it on "paper".
Who leaked the WTC blueprints?

Offline Al Bundy

Re: World Trade Center Bombing (1993)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 04:32:05 PM »

On this day 1993. Islamic terrorists organized by Ramzi Ahmed Youssef did bomb attack in garage of WTC.

Six people was killed and over 1000 were injured.
Organizer of this terrorist attack, bought a ticket and without any problems, flew to Pakistan.  ???

That day I watched CNN news about bomb attack on WTC but I could not believe what I watched. :o
CNN said that Americans in WTC victims of "Serbian Liberation Front" who never existed.  :o
Is possible that CNN is fore more important victories of Bosnian Serb Army ( VRS) than killed Americans in NYC ???