I am now leading the statewide campaign in NC to remove fluoride

Author Topic: I am now leading the statewide campaign in NC to remove fluoride  (Read 6103 times)

uswgo

I am now leading the statewide campaign in NC to remove fluoride
« on: November 22, 2011, 07:28:08 pm »
I am adding this on this forum for the record and will also add to my website to state on the record my battle to get fluoride out of my entire states water supply. I am also asking others in the state of North Carolina to conduct their own research to send to their respective North Carolina senators representing their counties to make this a state issue before the next senate hearings in North Carolina.

I have called about 7 state senate offices for the state legislative branch of the state Government of North Carolina. One of them President Pro Tempore of the Senate and is featured on NCGA.

I have sent proper documentation coming from over two different chemical companies with danger ratings of 3 on sodium fluoride and showed that from the Infowars Hidden camera footage that the danger rating looks to have recently changed to 4 which is severe under MSDS for the code enforcers of the fire marshal, ratings given under NFPA.

Even at the danger rating 3 is enough to call it a poison but for the danger rating being escalated to 4 at the Austin Water Treatment plant by the states code enforcers means that the damage to the human body done by fluoride is severe enough to get a bad rating under chemicals.

Two state senators offices expressed great concern and told me they will tell the senators about this once I send them the proper documentation which I did which proves that the fluoride is a dangerous chemical substance being forcefully added into municipal water supplies.

These documents have been sent to the 7 state senators.

http://www.wku.edu/msds/docs/6254.pdf

http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://www.mosaicco.com/images/Hydrofluosilicic_Acid_12_09_.pdf

The reason it is from the archives is because their main document PDF on their chemical company website has mysteriously disappeared and the browser tells me that the file cannot be found on their server.

I also sent them two videos, the Infowars hidden camera report and a news video where hazmat teams clean up the waste spill of the sodium fluoride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRRFLIUMZjs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7P1vkIpCk

I am now awaiting for the state senate to start the oral debates and arguments for why the state of North Carolina should ban sodium fluoride at local treatment facilities.

I will report here to this forum again once we get the hazardous chemical on the spotlight and get mainstream media to cover the toxicity of the chemical.

Alex Jones was correct when he said that by going down to the town councils and state capitol with the facts can get very successful results.

I will speak to FOX8 local TV stations to explain to them why fluoride should be removed in the state including Winston Salem.

uswgo

Re: I am now leading the statewide campaign in NC to remove fluoride
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 07:39:33 pm »
The list of NC state General Assembly senators I have already emailed:

http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/members/memberList.pl?sChamber=Senate

Phil Berger D-26 Representing Rockingham and Guilford County
Peter S. Brunstetter D-31 representing Forsyth county
Dan Blue D-14 representing Wake county
Harry Brown D-6 representing Jones and Onslow county
Stan Bingham D-33 Representing Guildford and Davidson County
Austin M. Allran D-42 Representing Catawba and Iredell County
Tom Apodaca D-48 Representing Representing Buncombe, Henderson, and Polk County

and even more will be contacted tomorrow telling them the facts and sending them documentation proving that fluoride is dangerous to human health and consumption.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 08:10:30 pm »
USWGO,

The large municipalities get away with rating fluorides toxicity down so they can add more of the waste-product.

Prior to the creation of the EPA, aluminum and fertilizer manufactures barged the waste a few hundred miles into the ocean, and dumped it... The EPA made this illegal in 1970 because it was killing marine life at an alarming rate, so selling municipal fluoridation to the people became all the rage in the media throughout the '70s...

In any case in small towns and cities the program is administered with the solid waste product metered by "trickling" grains of the solid into the main water flow... go here, read and look at the pics you'll see how toxic this crap really is... the entire thread is full of info btw.

Oldyoti

"A true nation is held together not by
any political creed but by patriotism...
For two centuries, men have fought
and died for America."

~Patrick J. Buchanan

uswgo

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 09:04:37 pm »
Thanks for your insight. I am trying to send a press release to WGHP to get them to report on the dangers of fluoride. When that happens I can get more constituents to contact the state representatives to also want the poison out of their drinking water.

I'll see if it gets anywhere...

USWGO,

The large municipalities get away with rating fluorides toxicity down so they can add more of the waste-product.

Prior to the creation of the EPA, aluminum and fertilizer manufactures barged the waste a few hundred miles into the ocean, and dumped it... The EPA made this illegal in 1970 because it was killing marine life at an alarming rate, so selling municipal fluoridation to the people became all the rage in the media throughout the '70s...

In any case in small towns and cities the program is administered with the solid waste product metered by "trickling" grains of the solid into the main water flow... go here, read and look at the pics you'll see how toxic this crap really is... the entire thread is full of info btw.

Oldyoti

"A true nation is held together not by
any political creed but by patriotism...
For two centuries, men have fought
and died for America."

~Patrick J. Buchanan

Online John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 09:32:00 pm »
I have a feeling that the NWO puppet local governments will do to fluoride in the water with what they did with MSG.

They will say yeah we'll remove it and just put it back in under a different name (HINT) 'chloride'.
DON'T WORRY!!!!!

WE WILL BRING YOU DANCING WITH THE STARS IN IT'S ENTIRETY AFTER THIS SPECIAL REPORT!

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 10:40:07 pm »
USWGO

By down grading "fluoride's toxicity," they can put more in the water making more money in the process... as you can saw in the link above, the chemical with it's various names, sodium-fluorosilicate, sodium-silicofluoride, and sodium hexafluorosilicate... as spelled out on the bag, shows the international symbol for POISON, a "skull and cross bones" as well as the term "TOXIC 6" twice what your water department is floating as it's toxicity.

Yes, they have the lust for climbing the power ladder in their eyes for sure, so you have to ride their butts constantly... try to build large coalitions of folks that will go to council meetings, not just to watch, but to speak as well. The greedy little control freaks on the council will lie, cheat, and steal to keep the federal and state funds coming in to support their pocket book, using this federally funded (your tax dollars), eugenics program...

The state and feds even supply the equipment and the product, the municipality of Silverthorne where I live, is about 3000 people and receives over $200,000 a year from the state and feds to poison the people of Silverthorne... any costs for the program is borne by people in our water bill... and the municipality puts the two hundred grand into the "general fund"...

Just imagine the amount of money the city of Denver or Austin or Atlanta is raking in...

Oldyoti

"Any fool can criticize,
condemn and complain...
and most fools do."

~Benjamin Franklin

uswgo

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 03:52:46 pm »
I know what they are trying to do. I am just hoping to find any proof I can that it is a toxin. I know as long as towns and cities get money they won't do anything to stop the fluoride. I would get a group together but my last attempt to get anyone in Mayodan to join We Are Change when I used to run a chapter was a flat failure. My town just doesn't have all the political problems as bigger towns and cities so nobody really gets involved. I am in the fight for myself in my local area. I wish I can work with groups of people to stop the elite but my area just doesn't have the will to fight these people.

I do put all kinds of anti NWO ads on the towns small business bullitin boards but they just usually get thrown in file 13 (trash can).

All I can do is try to continue to wake people up in my local area before I can get more to take action.

I can contact the fluoride action network to see if any NC members can also get involved but we need the numbers. Occupy movements have more of the numbers then the 9/11 truth and anti fluoride movements combined. We need to get people interested in the facts and the truth to want to stand up and protest the right way without the elite screwing it up but as long as they have the media we cannot get the entire country to get rid of fluoride.

I am at a loss here. All I can do now is wait on the senators offices to look at the documents I provided and Alex Jones's hidden camera video and hope they will accept the information I provided and use that for their next state policy to get rid of fluoride in the drinking water statewide.

I am willing to accept help from anyone to get people all in the state to stand up.

If I cannot even get people to protest Stephens Inc then what makes anyone think I can get people to speak against water fluoridation?

All I can is is try to get rid of suffering as much as possible for my local areas. If there is a way to motivate people in my local area I will try that plan.

USWGO

By down grading "fluoride's toxicity," they can put more in the water making more money in the process... as you can saw in the link above, the chemical with it's various names, sodium-fluorosilicate, sodium-silicofluoride, and sodium hexafluorosilicate... as spelled out on the bag, shows the international symbol for POISON, a "skull and cross bones" as well as the term "TOXIC 6" twice what your water department is floating as it's toxicity.

Yes, they have the lust for climbing the power ladder in their eyes for sure, so you have to ride their butts constantly... try to build large coalitions of folks that will go to council meetings, not just to watch, but to speak as well. The greedy little control freaks on the council will lie, cheat, and steal to keep the federal and state funds coming in to support their pocket book, using this federally funded (your tax dollars), eugenics program...

The state and feds even supply the equipment and the product, the municipality of Silverthorne where I live, is about 3000 people and receives over $200,000 a year from the state and feds to poison the people of Silverthorne... any costs for the program is borne by people in our water bill... and the municipality puts the two hundred grand into the "general fund"...

Just imagine the amount of money the city of Denver or Austin or Atlanta is raking in...

Oldyoti

"Any fool can criticize,
condemn and complain...
and most fools do."

~Benjamin Franklin

Offline Information Warfare

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 01:41:33 pm »
Government wont save anyone. Each and every one of us though literally holds the key to the universe, consciousness and creation and every individual has the key to their own salvation we just haft to choose it. Freewill is the key. You haft to filter your water the government will not do it for you.

But on that note I commend your action and even if you just wake up one more person you would have accomplished much and the universe smiles upon such deeds.  ;D