we ascended/descended from cannibals

Author Topic: we ascended/descended from cannibals  (Read 40666 times)

Offline xTruthSeekerx

Re: we ascended/descended from cannibals
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2008, 12:11:01 AM »
Hey you told that 4chan was a website I should not go to.  I didn't, I took your word for it!!

some of the boards are okay but still touchy lol

Boubear

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2008, 12:13:55 AM »
some of the boards are okay but still touchy lol

Ok!!  LOL!!

Offline Watcher@Alba

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2008, 12:14:56 AM »
Much has been said of ancient people by the same people I think, and confusion sets it  :-\

"During the second world war, the pilot of the American Air Force, James Gaussman, with his co-pilot, flow - through a technical defect at his machine -, for several times over a specific territory in China. What he later reported sounds completely unbelievable: "I banked to avoid a mountain and we came out over a level valley. Directly below was a gigantic white pyramid. It looked like something out of a fairy tale. It was encased in shimmering white. This could have been metal, or some sort of stone. It was pure white on all sides. The remarkable thing was the capstone, a huge piece of jewel-like material that could have been crystal. There was no way we could have landed, although we wanted to. We were struck by the immensity of the thing", the pilots reported."
http://web.utanet.at/mahain/Pyramids_in_China.htm

I dont know if this page is truth, but its interesting as I see links if it is truth  :)

Peace  :-*

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2008, 12:17:50 AM »
dodging the topic at hand very smooth

Offline peepnklown

• Rabbi Minarchist
    • FJPX2
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2008, 12:21:08 AM »
Quote from: MP
Won't last very long if everyone is doing it.

America has about 300 million people so I am sure it will last awhile plus, you can always build a ship and take a stab at the 6 billion across the world .
FJPX2 = Experimental Electronic Music

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2008, 12:21:24 AM »
Much has been said of ancient people by the same people I think, and confusion sets it  :-\

"During the second world war, the pilot of the American Air Force, James Gaussman, with his co-pilot, flow - through a technical defect at his machine -, for several times over a specific territory in China. What he later reported sounds completely unbelievable: "I banked to avoid a mountain and we came out over a level valley. Directly below was a gigantic white pyramid. It looked like something out of a fairy tale. It was encased in shimmering white. This could have been metal, or some sort of stone. It was pure white on all sides. The remarkable thing was the capstone, a huge piece of jewel-like material that could have been crystal. There was no way we could have landed, although we wanted to. We were struck by the immensity of the thing", the pilots reported."
http://web.utanet.at/mahain/Pyramids_in_China.htm

I dont know if this page is truth, but its interesting as I see links if it is truth  :)

Peace  :-*

go eat za'ob
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2008, 12:22:54 AM »

America has about 300 million people so I am sure it will last awhile plus, you can always build a ship and take a stab at the 6 billion across the world .

Yes, but don't forget, everyone would be eating everyone else.

I'm not a mathematician, but I don't think it would last very long.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2008, 12:49:32 AM »
Moving on through to India....

Temple of Doom- Sacrifice

http://newsfromrussia.com/world/2005/10/27/66369.html

Indian cannibal sect eats human corpses, believing it give them supernatural powers

A new Indian documentary seeks to shed light on a secretive sect of Hindu ascetics who allegedly eat human corpses, believing it will make them ageless and give them supernatural powers.

The 10-minute movie "Feeding on the Dead" delves into the little-known world of the 1,000-year-old Aghori sect, whose sadhus, or holy men, purportedly pull bodies from Hinduism's holy river, the Ganges, in northern India.

The sect has been written about, but rarely filmed performing its rituals. Cannibalism is illegal in India.

Director Sandeep Singh, who shut down his transport business to pursue film-making, said it took him more than three months to gain an Aghori sadhu's trust and persuade him to be filmed while performing a cannibalistic ritual.

"When we first met the sadhu, he said: 'Rubbish, we don't do this,"' Singh told The Associated Press in an interview. "It took months before he admitted to the rituals."

There are about 70 Aghori sadhus at a given time, Singh said. They remain with the sect for 12 years, and can then return to their families, he said.

Unlike other Hindu holy men, most of whom are vegetarians and teetotalers, the Aghoris also drink alcohol.

But it is their consumption of human flesh, a practice whose origins remain a mystery, which has earned them the condemnation of other Hindus and relegated most of them to living around crematoriums in the hills around the northern holy city of Varanasi, where the documentary was made.

While filming, Singh and three cameramen waited with an Aghori holy man, whose name is not mentioned in the film, for 10 days in June before the sadhu found a corpse floating in the Ganges.

Hindus generally cremate the dead, but sometimes ceremonially dispose of bodies in the Ganges.

"The body was decomposed and bluish in color, but the sadhu was not afraid about falling sick," Singh said. "He sat on the corpse, prayed to a goddess of crematoriums and offered some flesh to the goddess before eating it."

Singh said the sadhu ate part of the corpse's elbow, believing the flesh would stop him from aging and give him special powers, like the ability to levitate or control the weather.

The filmmaker said he did not see any such powers displayed, and plans to continue his research into the sect by filming ascetics at various intervals during their 12 years as Aghoris, reports the AP. I.L.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2008, 12:50:59 AM »
"The body was decomposed and bluish in color, but the sadhu was not afraid about falling sick," Singh said. "He sat on the corpse, prayed to a goddess of crematoriums and offered some flesh to the goddess before eating it."

Yuck!

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Watcher@Alba

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2008, 01:00:13 AM »
Whats a za'ob Amd304912 ?

Pecae  :-*

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2008, 01:08:07 AM »
Whats a za'ob Amd304912 ?

Pecae  :-*

I've given up trying to decipher AMD.  It gives me a headache.

;D

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Watcher@Alba

« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2008, 01:10:10 AM »
Monkeypox  ;D I think AMD is very clever,, i'll stick at it, this site does not let me sleep ;D

Peace  :-*

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2008, 01:25:09 AM »
One of our most infamous ?cannibal's? - Idi Amin

Idi Amin - the Amazin' Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyaTWKv44Hs
The Most Evil Men In History - Idi Amin

Gone but not forgotton....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/amin-the-lapdog-turned-butcher--who-destroyed-uganda-536164.html

Amin: the lapdog turned butcher who destroyed Uganda
The deposed Ugandan president who died yesterday started life as a loyal servant of Britain, but paranoia came with increasing power. His murderous revenge on those who crossed him is legendary, but, says Richard Dowden, many ordinary people fared worse once his maniacal reign came to a humiliating end

Saturday, 16 August 2003

Idi Amin will go down in history as both murderer and clown, the crazy cannibal who ruined Uganda and gave Africa a dreadful image that has lasted to this day.

The former Ugandan dictator died early yesterday from multiple organ failure and was buried in the Saudi Arabian city of Jeddah. Ugandan officials said he was 80. He had been in a coma in King Faisal hospital in Jeddah for a month after being admitted with high blood pressure, and then suffering kidney failure.

His story has been largely told by his enemies. In 1973 the British put it about that he had syphilis and drank several bottles of whisky a day. They were confident he would soon be dead. Reports of body parts in his fridge come from former allies turned enemies. The figure of 300,000 dead has never been corroborated. It is certain that many more Ugandans were killed by Milton Obote's second regime which lasted from 1982 to 1985, and by the short-lived Okello regime that followed it.

What is also true is that Britain created Amin. A corporal in the King's African Rifles, he was rapidly promoted as independence neared. He loved the British and seemed not unhappy with his role as well-trained, faithful beast. Asked if Amin might try to seize power, one British high commissioner replied that he had just enough intelligence to know he couldn't run the country.

Uganda suffered more after Amin had gone. Governments came and went, civil war began in 1981. Only with the victory of Yoweri Museveni in 1986 did the country stabilise, and even then the war in the Acholi area of northern Uganda continued.

The economy has slowly recovered and this year it might just match the wealth Uganda produced in 1971 ­ the year Amin came to power.

Richard Dowden is director of the Royal African Society. In 1971 he taught in Uganda

http://www.moreorless.au.com/killers/amin.html

http://saharanvibe.blogspot.com/2007/04/amin-dada.html

Popular legend has Amin involved in Kakwa blood rituals and cannibalism.

http://www.africamasterweb.com/AdSense/AminTalesOfChiefCook.html
Tales of Idi Amin's chief cook
Otonde smothers my curiosity with a crackling laugh. "Take it from me that Amin was never a cannibal. I took care of his kitchen and refrigerator for years. There was nothing strange. May be, people thought he ate human parts because of the many killings he ordered, including those of two of his wives, Norah and Kei. I have told you of my narrow escape. Not that he intended to eat me. He never ate human flesh.

OK Idi probably was NOT a cannibal, but his ancestors probably were...

http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/congo1.html

HERE BE CANNIBALS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CANNIBALISM IN THE AFRICAN CONGO

Soon after the Station of Equator was established, the residents discovered that a wholesale human traffic was being carried on by the natives of the district between this station and Lake M'Zumba. The captains of the steamers have often assured me that whenever they try to buy goats from the natives, slaves are demanded in exchange; the natives often come aboard with tusks of ivory with the intention of buying a slave, complaining that meat is now scarce in their neighbourhood.

There is not the slightest doubt in my mind that they prefer human flesh to any other. During all the time I lived among cannibal races I never came across a single case of their eating any kind of flesh raw; they invariably either boil, roast or smoke it. This custom of smoking flesh to make it keep would have been very useful to us, as we were often without meat for long periods. We could, however, never buy smoked meat in the markets, it being impossible to be sure that it was not human flesh.

Sidney Langford Hinde (former captain of the Congo Free State Force), The Fall of the Congo Arabs, Methuen, 1897

The whole wide country seemed to be given up to cannibalism, from the Mobangi (a major tributary of the Congo) to Stanley Falls, for six hundred miles on both sides of the main river, and the Mobangi as well. Often did the natives beg Grenfell to sell some of his steamer hands, especially his coast people; coming from the shore of the great salt sea, they must be very ‘sweet’ – salt is spoken of as sweet, in the same way as sugar. They offered two or three of their women for one of those coast men. They could not understand the objections raised to the practice. ‘You eat fowls and goats, and we eat men; why not? What is the difference?’ The son of Matabwiki, chief of Liboko, when asked whether he ever ate human flesh, said: ‘Ah! I wish that I could eat everybody on earth!’ Happily his stomach and arm were not equal to the carrying out of his fiendish will.

Rev. W. Holman Bentley (Baptist Missionary Society), Pioneering on the Congo, TRS, 1900 (2 vols.)
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2008, 02:05:22 AM »
A now for a moment of cultural relativism:  Cannibalism is O K ....

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/exploration/news/news_cannibalism_pt2.htm
Brief history of cannibal controversies
David F. Salisbury
August 15, 2001

Historically, charges of cannibalism were used by European nations to help justify their colonization efforts. As a result, many historical allegations of people eating are undoubtedly false. But the fact that such allegations were made is not sufficient grounds to conclude that all reports of cannibalism are untrustworthy and should be discounted, Conklin says.
During the 15th, 16th and 17th centuries, when Europeans invaded the New World, they saw cannibalism as the quintessential expression of savagery and evil, and used this as a justification for employing violent means to subjugate native people.
At the same time that Europeans were condemning various native peoples as cannibals, however, they were practicing a form of cannibalism themselves
More recently this revisionist view was adopted by the American anthropologist William Arens at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. In the book The Man-Eating Myth published in 1979, he argued that cannibalism is a myth with no clear basis in fact. Although he acknowledged that starving individuals have been driven to eat human flesh from time to time, he suggested that cannibalism may never have existed anywhere as a socially accepted practice.
According to Conklin, there is widespread agreement with Aren's assertion that many past claims of cannibalism are suspect. "William Arens made a valuable contribution in pointing out problems in historical accounts of cannibalism and in sensitizing us to the dangers of negative stereotypes of indigenous people as cannibals," Conklin says
Conklin sees irony in the fact that scholars who insist that all accounts of cannibalism must be false are actually perpetuating the negative stereotypes of it. "They seem to assume that cannibalism is by definition a terrible act-so terrible, in fact, that could only have been invented by outsiders who wanted to denigrate or exoticize native peoples. A healthier, more realistic approach would be to recognize that various peoples, including western Europeans, have consumed human body substances for different reasons in different times and places. Let's try to recognize the positive, not just negative meanings of these practices," she says.
 White and Turner's research has been highly praised within the field and strongly criticized by scholars who maintain that it is impossible to determine the motives of the people who appear to have cut up the bodies of a number of people, stripped off the flesh and cooked the bones in a clay pot.

Some members of the Hopi, Zuni, and other Pueblo Indian tribes, who consider themselves descendants of the Anasazi, reject these claims as misinterpretations and slurs on their ancestors, previously characterized as peaceful farmers who attained astonishing results in engineering, architecture and art. Last fall, a group of researchers added to the controversy by reporting biochemical evidence from an Anasazi site that appears to support the cannibalism hypothesis. They analyzed the fossilized remains of human excrement from a site containing butchered human bones and found evidence of myoglobin, a human enzyme that is found in muscle tissue but not in the digestive tract.

"To my mind, the killing and torture is more abhorrent than the alleged consumption of human flesh. And it's worlds away from the funerary practices I've studied, in which consuming the body honored the person who was eaten."

http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/samerica.html

On the day of the sacrifice the prisoner of war, trussed around the waist, was dragged into the plaza. He was surrounded by women who insulted and abused him, but he was allowed to give vent to his feelings by throwing fruits or broken pieces of pottery at them. Meanwhile old women painted black and red and wearing necklaces of human teeth brought out ornamented vases in which the victim's blood and entrails would be cooked. The ceremonial club that would be used to kill him was passed back and forth among the men in order to ‘acquire the power to catch a prisoner in the future.’

Marvin Harris, Cannibals and Kings: The Origin of Cultures, Glasgow, 1978

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Staden

Staden claimed that the Tupinambá were cannibals, gave vivid eyewitness accounts of the killing, preparing and eating of war captives, and wrote that his captors would have eaten him as well, had he not escaped. According to one anecdote, the Indians at one point gave him a delicious soup; after finishing his dinner, he found in the bottom of the cauldron some small skulls, which he later found out to be those of the children in his choir.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2008, 02:34:30 AM »
I once did a math study on cannibalism.  If every plant and livestock on earth died overnight and humans resorted to eating one another for meat how long would it
take for humankind to be reduced 99%?

World population of 7 billion.
Reduced to a world population of 70,000,000.
Assume each human had to eat 2 lbs. of long pork a day to live.
Assume average weight of 160 lbs per person giving 100 lbs of long pork.

My guess: 7 months.
Scary.

7 billion
7 months.

Posted by plato777

??? What the? Is that a coincidence?

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Devotional Soul

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2008, 11:57:24 AM »
Cannabalism and human sacrifice are DEMONIAC!  The Vedas call them Rakshasa, and their are evil beings who went around the world and into every culture.

The Aztecs and Incas got it from the Mayans.  Mayasura brought it there, he was a master astrologer, architect, scientist, etc, and also a demon king!

There is a big difference between divine and demoniac nature. 

The chimps, like people, are naturally sinful without some guidance and God consciousness.  Plus, meat-eating and cannibalism are addictive as most sinful things are.

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2008, 12:06:58 PM »
Cannabalism and human sacrifice are DEMONIAC!

It occurred in NZ due to post-battle rage according to this article.

Cannibalism used to be widespread throughtout NZ according to University Professor: "The head of the Maori Studies Department at Auckland University, Professor Margaret Mutu, who had not read Prof Moon's book, said cannibalism was widespread throughout New Zealand."

Tales of Maori cannibalism told in new book

Tuesday, 05 August 2008

Maori cannibalism was widespread throughout New Zealand until the mid 1800s but has largely been ignored in history books, says the author of a new book released this week.

Paul Moon said his new book, This Horrid Practice, looked at the Maori tradition of eating each other in what was a particularly violent society before Europeans arrived in New Zealand.

Cannibalism lasted for several hundred years until the 1830s although there were a few isolated cases after that, said Professor Moon, a Pakeha history professor at Te Ara Poutama, the Maori Development Unit at the Auckland University of Technology.

He also said infanticide was also widely practised because tribes wanted men to be warriors and mothers often killed their female daughters by smothering them or pushing a finger through the soft tissue of the skull to kill them immediately.

He said the widespread practice of cannibalism was not a food issue but people were eaten often as part of a post-battle rage.
Enemies were often captured and killed later to be eaten or killed because of a minor transgression.

"Rather than disposing of the body it was prepared to be eaten," he said.

Part of the practice was also to send a warning to other tribes.

"One of the arguments is really if you want to punish your enemy killing them is not enough. If you can chop them up and eat them and turn them into excrement that is the greatest humiliation you can impose on them."

Prof Moon said historians often said Maori were not cannibals and based their findings on European standards.

"The amount of evidence is so overwhelming it would be unfair to pretend it didn't happen. It is too important to ignore," said Prof Moon.

The head of the Maori Studies Department at Auckland University, Professor Margaret Mutu, who had not read Prof Moon's book, said cannibalism was widespread throughout New Zealand.

"It was definitely there. It's recorded in all sorts of ways in our histories and traditions, a lot of place names refer to it.

"It was part of our culture."

She said Maori cannibalism was not referred to by many historians because it was counter to English culture.

"You will get your English-based historians who come out of an English culture who don't understand it and avoid it because they don't understand it.

"If you don't understand it you're risking misinterpreting it badly if you try to address it."

Prof Mutu said she knew of no Pakeha historians who knew how to balance parts of the Maori culture they could not see an equivalent to in the English culture.

"If you don't understand the things you are talking about you take one hell of a risk."

She said Prof Moon did not understand the history of cannibalism and it was "very, very hard for a Pakeha to get it right on these things especially when they don't know how to interrogate it from within the culture and interrogating it from within the culture means interrogating it from within the language.

"He is braver than I would be," she said.

- NZPA
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2008, 01:24:20 AM »
No sign of using for a meal, yet....

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/132541

December 15, 2008 - 3:47PM
Human remains found in Pinal County freezer

Mike Sakal, Tribune
 Pinal County Sheriff's Office homicide detectives are investigating a scene where human remains were found inside a freezer.

The remains were discovered at noon today by a camper about three miles south of U.S. 60 near Picket Post, according to the Pinal County Sheriff's Office.

Superior police initially secured the scene after the camper called 911, soon after he discovered the remains in a freezer, the sheriff's office said.

It was not immediately known if the remains belonged to a man or a woman, according to the sheriff's office.

Check back for updates on evtrib.com as more information becomes available

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/stories/superior-local-news-121508-human-remains-found.675adf53.html

Camper finds human remains in freezer near Superior, AZ

09:42 PM Mountain Standard Time on Monday, December 15, 2008
By azfamily.com

SUPERIOR -- The Pinal County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a camper found human remains near Superior.

The Superior Police Department took a call from a camper who discovered a freezer with a sack on top of it. Inside the freezer were human remains and the camper called 911.

Pinal County Sheriff's Office homicide detectives are investigating the scene about three miles south of the U.S. 60 and Picket Post Drive.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2011, 12:24:56 PM »
Another German on a South Pacific Island

It was in 2008 that Mr Ramin, from Haselau in Schleswig-Holstein, northern Germany, set out to sail the world in a catamaran with Miss Dorsch.

Remains found in the embers of a camp fire were today confirmed to be those of 40-year-old business adviser Stefan Ramin after tests were carried out on his teeth.
He apparently arranged to go on a traditional goat hunt in the forest after dropping anchor at Nuku Hiva in French Polynesia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049910/Stefan-Ramin-eaten-cannibals-Charred-bones-search-missing-sailor.html

I wonder what he was up to 

German media today reported that investigators are now certain renegade South Sea guide and hunter Henri Haiti killed, dismembered and ate Stefan Ramin on a round-the-world trip with his partner
Last month, they dropped anchor in Nuku Hiva, largest of the Marquesas islands, which over the centuries have featured in many reports of cannibalism.

Deborah Kimitete, deputy mayor of Nuku Hiva, told local news website Les Nouvelles: 'No one can believe what has happened. This has never happened here before, this is the first time, it's horrible.'
[ What - we never eat the Tourists just the locals???]

It was not clear whether Miss Dorsch is still on the island or whether she has returned home to Germany.

Nuku Hiva has a population of just over 2,000 and featured in the stories of Herman Melville, author of Moby Dick.
Outside of horror films, cannibalism is virtually unheard of in the modern world. The Korowai of Papua New Guinea are one of the last surviving tribes to eat humans as a cultural practice

So this is similar to another 9/11 related [CIA/Mossad/NWO secret agent] German :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BJovIhNrmE

Wolfgang Bohringer, the German pilot who was one of Mohamed Atta's closest associates in Florida as well as the subject of an FBI terror alert in the South Pacific, was apprehended two weeks ago and taken into custody, but then was almost immediately released after he told authorities responsible for his capture that he works for the CIA

The drama began to unfold a year ago when Wolfgang Bohringer sailed a 47-foot yacht called "The Argos" to tiny Fanning Island in the scattered South Pacific archipelago of Kiribati, a former British colony

[ And Nuku Hiva is quite south of Fanning Island, and both these islands are about the most remote places on earth. Amazing. ]

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2013, 04:35:19 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/12/nypd-cannibalism-cop-guilty-verdict
NYPD officer Gilberto Valle found guilty of all charges in cannibalism plot

Valle faces life in prison after jury fails to buy defence argument that his plot to kidnap and cook women alive was a fantasy

Associated Press in New York
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 12 March 2013 12.09 EDT

A New York City police officer has been convicted of plotting to kidnap and cook women alive, bringing to an end a macabre case that raised difficult questions about where the law draws the line between fantasy and reality.

The federal jury found Gilberto Valle, a 28-year-old father with an admitted fetish for discussing cannibalism on the internet, guilty on all counts. He now faces life in prison

Prosecutors countered that an analysis of Valle's computer found he was taking concrete steps to abduct his wife and at least five other women he knew. They said he looked up potential targets on a restricted law enforcement database, searched the internet for how to knock someone out with chloroform, and showed up on the block of one woman after agreeing to kidnap her for $5,000 for a New Jersey man, now awaiting trial.
The government also sought to drive home the point that Valle was more of a threat because he was a police officer. ...

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2014, 01:04:10 PM »
http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKBN0IK1RQ20141031
Congo crowd kills man, eats him after militant massacres: witnesses
Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:05pm GMT 

BENI Democratic Republic of Congo (Reuters) - A crowd stoned to death a young man in northeast Congo on Friday before burning and eating his corpse, witnesses said, in apparent revenge for a series of attacks by Ugandan rebels.

The incident in the town of Beni followed a number of overnight raids in the area blamed on the Islamist group ADF-NAUL, who are thought to have massacred more than 100 people this month, using hatchets and machetes to kill their victims.

Witnesses said the man, who has not been identified, aroused suspicion on a bus when passengers discovered he could not speak the local Swahili language and that he was carrying a machete.

Speaking from the town of Beni, Congo's President Joseph Kabila said the ADF-NALU militants would face the same fate as the rebel movement M23, which was defeated by a U.N.-backed government offensive last year.
The Ugandan government has said ADF-NALU is allied with Somalia's al Qaeda-linked al Shabaab movement, but analysts say the nature of these ties is not clear, despite the ADF-NALU's clear Islamist ideology.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2014, 10:25:36 PM »
http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKBN0IK1RQ20141031
Congo crowd kills man, eats him after militant massacres: witnesses
Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:05pm GMT 

BENI Democratic Republic of Congo (Reuters) - A crowd stoned to death a young man in northeast Congo on Friday before burning and eating his corpse, witnesses said, in apparent revenge for a series of attacks by Ugandan rebels.

The incident in the town of Beni followed a number of overnight raids in the area blamed on the Islamist group ADF-NAUL, who are thought to have massacred more than 100 people this month, using hatchets and machetes to kill their victims.

Witnesses said the man, who has not been identified, aroused suspicion on a bus when passengers discovered he could not speak the local Swahili language and that he was carrying a machete.

Speaking from the town of Beni, Congo's President Joseph Kabila said the ADF-NALU militants would face the same fate as the rebel movement M23, which was defeated by a U.N.-backed government offensive last year.
The Ugandan government has said ADF-NALU is allied with Somalia's al Qaeda-linked al Shabaab movement, but analysts say the nature of these ties is not clear, despite the ADF-NALU's clear Islamist ideology.

October 31, 2014

As of October 29, 2014, there have been 67 cases of Ebola virus disease reported in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. In total, 49 deaths have been reported. This outbreak is unrelated to the current outbreak of Ebola in West Africa...
http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/drc/2014-august.html

...and they're eating people...SERIOUSLY?!

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2014, 09:53:44 PM »
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/nov/07/cannibalistic-attack-sirhowy-arms-argoed-caerphilly
‘Cannibal’ killing of woman at hostel in Wales as suspected attacker is left dead

Man thought to have eaten face of victim at Sirhowy Arms in Argoed, Caerphilly, dies after being Tasered by police

Detectives are investigating the murder of a woman amid claims that the suspected killer was trying to eat her.

The 22-year-old woman is known to have been bitten and suffered severe facial injuries in the incident at a hostel for homeless people in south Wales.

But some neighbours of the hostel have also claimed that the suspected attacker, who died after police fired a Taser at him, subjected the woman to an act of cannibalism.

Gwent police are refusing to comment on the claims. However, a source with knowledge of the investigation said cannibalism was now a line of inquiry

Offline Truthseeker93

• "From the darkness we fight the darkness"
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2015, 04:15:58 PM »
I would have to disagree with this. In my opinion this is probably disinfo. Accepting this would fundamentally change something in your subconscious and it will have terrible consequences.
"From the darkness we fight the darkness"

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2015, 01:08:52 PM »
Restaurant in Nigeria:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3084326/Nigerian-restaurant-shut-serving-HUMAN-flesh-bags-containing-human-heads-bleeding.html

Nigerian restaurant shut down for serving HUMAN FLESH - and had bags in kitchen containing heads that were still bleeding
Police raided the restaurant after locals reported it was selling human meat
They discovered human heads which were still dripping blood into plastic bags
Weapons including grenades also found during the raid in Anambra region
Ten people have so far been arrested in connection to the various crimes

By Jay Akbar For Mailonline

Published: 08:05 EST, 16 May 2015  | Updated: 08:51 EST, 16 May 2015

/...

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2015, 03:48:48 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3125972/Face-face-cannibal-feasted-human-flesh-sold-meat-pies-interview-Brazilian-teacher-sick-Satanic-cult-wife-mistress-fed-remains-one-mother-toddler-daughter.html
EXCLUSIVE: Face-to-face with the Satanic cult cannibal who baked his victims in meat pies - and fed one mother's remains to her toddler daughter
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
Jorge Beltrao Negromonte, 54, from Guaranhuns, Brazil, was jailed for 23 years for his part in sick cult which snatched women off the street
With his wife and mistress, they killed three women and stripped their flesh before eating 'the beef' to 'purify' their souls of sin

His wife sold some of the meat in pies on the street - and it is feared that even the local police chief, who was a fan, may have eaten human flesh
In his first ever interview in prison, the former university lecturer, who kept licking his lips throughout, showed no remorse for his crimes
Well-spoken and narcissistic Negromonte said his cult wanted to purge the world of uneducated women who only gave birth to 'thieves and low lifes' 
The schizophrenic claims that he doesn't remember killing the women, apart from flashes of blood, knives and screams 

By Matt Roper In Pesqueira, Northeast Brazil

Published: 03:08 EST, 17 June 2015  | Updated: 05:45 EST, 17 June 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3125972/Face-face-cannibal-feasted-human-flesh-sold-meat-pies-interview-Brazilian-teacher-sick-Satanic-cult-wife-mistress-fed-remains-one-mother-toddler-daughter.html#ixzz3dLofnhD5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2017, 10:57:10 AM »
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4547472/cannibal-couple-hunted-for-victims-on-dating-sites-before-drugging-butchering-and-eating-them/
LURED TO THEIR DEATHS
‘Cannibal couple hunted for victims on dating sites before drugging, butchering and eating them’

Dmitry Baksheev, 35, and his wife Natalia, 42, have confessed to killing 30 people in Russia over two decades
By Will Stewart
26th September 2017, 9:25 am
Updated: 26th September 2017, 3:43 pm

A SUSPECTED cannibal couple lured victims using dating sites before drugging, butchering and eating them, it has been claimed.

Dmitry Baksheev, 35, and his wife Natalia, 42, have reportedly confessed to killing at least 30 people in Russia over two decades.

ops fear Natalia may have also fed human meat to student pilots in the Krasnodar military academy where she worked as a nurse.

The couple were arrested after the dismembered remains of a young woman were found in the academy next to a bucket filled with body parts.

Dmitry admitted the grim killing and boasted about multiple other murders after a phone was found with pictures of him allegedly posing for selfies with dead bodies.

Investigators are seeking to verify the claims after seven bags of body parts were found in their fridge and freezer.

A jar with pickled human remains and 19 slices of skin were also discovered in the macabre flat.