The Sheriff, Posse Comitatus and the Militia

Author Topic: The Sheriff, Posse Comitatus and the Militia  (Read 9270 times)

klhrevolutionist

The Sheriff, Posse Comitatus and the Militia
« on: December 11, 2008, 01:27:35 PM »
The Second Amendment specifically says “the right of the people to own and bear arms shall not be infringed.” “Infringed” means government may not even go around the edges of it. There are those who say in error that what was meant by “militia” was the state police, that they’re the ones that have the right to own and bear arms. The state police are a recent phenomenon, and it doesn’t take much study of the notes of the founding fathers to realize that the Bill of Rights delineates the rights of the people and not government. The Bill of Rights was put there so people would be able to take an armed stand against governmental tyranny if it was needed. Primary enforcement of the peace was through the armed people themselves.

Are we free people? Do we have choices? It’s getting around to the point where everything not mandatory will be forbidden. Concerned about your children, your posterity having some of that freedom? I’d like you to support the cause of freedom. Because freedom really isn’t free. We got it because somebody paid the price. Our founding fathers put their lives on the line. They shed their blood, they burned their treasures in cause of the war of us becoming free. Continue Reading...

Click To Download

Offline OldSchool

Re: The Sheriff, Posse Comitatus and the Militia
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 02:02:07 PM »
.....it makes me sad to see how much we have fallen.with obamas anti gun ideals and the depression we are facing the darkest time in our nations history

And the worst part of this, is that most of the drones in this country are clueless, because that is what MSM want them to know :( >:(
Life is like a box of chocolates.....until some Neocon clubs you with your own leg and steals it.

Offline Cywar

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 02:06:18 PM »
Great post thank you.
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

—Albert Einstein

Offline Godisconsciousness

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 04:34:46 AM »
i will not my children live in this kind of world

what?...... I will...Not!. My children live in this kind of world.
?
I will!  My children might live in this kind of world!
if i ever have any.
I will make a difference i say words to strangers in cool places at awkward moments or comfy ones after we've already had a few words of trivial ice breaking i say something from the heart that brings the emergency of this world's "owners" to attention.
i love all of you when i'm not cursing all of you...haha....god bless us everyone...i was tiny-tim in a big play.
poor alex, he must pull his hair out.

back to the subject geez x9ball
militias are nessessary because human beings are loopy and some worship satan and try to own everything and breed insanity in children to continue their legacy until all know who is stronger or some such hogwash...and then there's ethnic thugs and cracker serial killers. people as individuals are turning bad more and more because it's in the air brother, it's on the souls of your feet sister, seeping up...grab your center and breath out the biggest breath ever for you and all your tormented ancestors and their friends and your friends and family and especially for me, no, no, the children..yes, the children...wake up children and wake someone else up...be that wierdo, that prophet and save us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
march in the streets, alone even
before you're parched, beat and moan in treason.

Offline Dan

• Change? YOU BE THE CHANGE! Don't HOPE others will
    • Wake Up People
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 09:42:26 PM »
.....it makes me sad to see how much we have fallen.with obamas anti gun ideals and the depression we are facing the darkest time in our nations history

In times of economic turbulence, the amount of violent crimes skyrocket.  The number one way to counter that trend is to own a gun yourselves.  With Obamas anti gun owning ideals, that will be all but impossible.  That means that in order for you to feel safe, you will gladly give either the police more powers, or allow....no....ask that the military come and patrol your streets.  Please come and save me?!?!?!

That is the plan as I see it.  Instead of trying to take control of the people forcefully, make them ask for you to control them.

F that.

Dan
My freedom is more important than your good idea.

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state". - Claire Wolfe

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -Rush Limbaugh

The militia is the dread of tyrants and the guard of freeme

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 06:11:24 PM »
Our supposed servants in D.C have systematically destroyed our Constitution and bill of Rights, leaving us with what for all intensive  purposes are privileges to be granted or taken away at their pleasure. It is because the NWO fear our firearms that we are here now to discuss this and not at some FEMA camp or worse.

If our representatives in government will not abide by the Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land, then the laws and edicts jammed down our throats mean exactly nothing.  I for one will not and can not sit idly by and watch this nation be eternally enslaved by a pack of evil, black-hearted men and women who believe they are superior to us.

I will cling to the Constitution as it now stands till I draw my last breath, so let them change what they will, it will mean nothing to me, as  should it to each and every person on this site.

Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 06:39:41 PM »
I will cling to the Constitution as it now stands till I draw my last breath, so let them change what they will, it will mean nothing to me, as  should it to each and every person on this site.

Well said, and I agree - as a non American! What was put down as your supreme law is as close as anything gets to what is morally acceptable for the relationship of free people to their government. We chirp "freedom and democracy" up here yet hardly anyone even knows what that means. But all of the freedoms and government limitations outlined in the American founding documents (as concepts) apply, as God-given rights, to everyone on Earth, in my opinion.

And nobody even needs a document to be free. You just are, or you are not. Your/our choice.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 07:22:49 AM »
Well said, and I agree - as a non American! What was put down as your supreme law is as close as anything gets to what is morally acceptable for the relationship of free people to their government. We chirp "freedom and democracy" up here yet hardly anyone even knows what that means. But all of the freedoms and government limitations outlined in the American founding documents (as concepts) apply, as God-given rights, to everyone on Earth, in my opinion.

And nobody even needs a document to be free. You just are, or you are not. Your/our choice.

The time has come to be a Free citizen or a ruled subject. Wether we like it or not it is reality and it is not pretty. We can sit at our keyboards and type out our complaints, Ideas, theories but nothing will change until real life action is taken.  The US Government has the population under its thumb and slowly applying more pressure each day squashing the resistance through fear and threats.

The problem is that the majority of the population is afraid of losing , having to give up something ( bling bling, beer, fast food, luxuries) to fight a tyrant Government. In other words they care more about sat TV , starbucks coffee than their freedom.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 07:27:52 AM »
The time has come to be a Free citizen or a ruled subject. Wether we like it or not it is reality and it is not pretty. We can sit at our keyboards and type out our complaints, Ideas, theories but nothing will change until real life action is taken.  The US Government has the population under its thumb and slowly applying more pressure each day squashing the resistance through fear and threats.

The problem is that the majority of the population is afraid of losing , having to give up something ( bling bling, beer, fast food, luxuries) to fight a tyrant Government. In other words they care more about sat TV , starbucks coffee than their freedom.

we are already living in a complete police state,..where Im from, if you hit the streets to oppose the govt.. they would grab you and toss you in a mental hospital before the day was out..under some fake baker act..
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline Hacksaw

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 07:31:05 AM »
Just don't die with a full MAG!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 10:57:50 AM »

I don't know if this is the case, Nailer, because you have to be "aware" of it before you can be afraid of it. Most people I meet are hopelessly unaware/oblivious to the dangers we face.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 09:22:24 AM »
just listen to the leader of a Militia group and he is black he tells it like it is to senators.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqXDY2rsk5s&eurl=http://www.godlikeproductions
American Militia Leader James Johnson Speaks to Senate Part 1 of 3
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 09:36:55 AM »
Fred thompson ridicules  james johnson in a round about way. >:(

American Militia Leader James Johnson Speaks to Senate Part 2 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvS6OQdBda8&feature=related

Offline Nailer

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 09:48:16 AM »
American Militia Leader James Johnson Speaks to Senate Part 3 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE-EuuKFuCY&feature=related

Offline Nailer

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2009, 10:00:55 AM »
this guy has some great vids posted.

http://www.youtube.com/user/illchemist07

Offline Patriot_Grrl

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2009, 12:49:39 AM »
Our supposed servants in D.C have systematically destroyed our Constitution and bill of Rights, leaving us with what for all intensive  purposes are privileges to be granted or taken away at their pleasure. It is because the NWO fear our firearms that we are here now to discuss this and not at some FEMA camp or worse.

If our representatives in government will not abide by the Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land, then the laws and edicts jammed down our throats mean exactly nothing.  I for one will not and can not sit idly by and watch this nation be eternally enslaved by a pack of evil, black-hearted men and women who believe they are superior to us.

I agree and feel the same way.
He who knows best knows how little he knows. ~Thomas Jefferson~
It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. ~Samuel Adams~

Offline 11011001

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 05:54:38 AM »
most don't care about this they bleave it to be to  bizzare to be true then drive past 5 or 6 flyers and spray paint on the walls and refuse to even think there maybe something wrong and if they do they will not do anything about it becouse there so programed into thinking they way things are are the onley way things work and are ment to be and theres nothing you can do. also so many have said the sky is falling one to many times to the point were protesting is just a past time pepole do it in thinking they have a stand are makeing a differnce when all your doing is talking louder so more pepole will here you but littal is done to the pepole who control you. also onley way you are free is if your are willing to fight for it and i love how everyone are turning this around form a violent stance but rather a debate that naver ends they seem to think they are geting somewere you all need to start thinking if war is worth your freedome becouse this is what is comeing down to and its comeing to your  town in your homes your kids your famly your simple life.
are you pepoel really that scaired of being labled a terrorist  rather then being truely free?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  ~ John Stuart Mill
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible -- will make violent revolution inevitable." -JFK