Rick Perry next GOP candidate

Author Topic: Rick Perry next GOP candidate  (Read 1290 times)

Offline ventana

Rick Perry next GOP candidate
« on: December 01, 2008, 11:13:11 PM »
Is the GOP grooming Rick "nice hair" Perry to run for prez in 2012? Lil miz Palin could be his running mate..or maybe they would reverse the roles. The first Barbie and Ken ticket in history. Mr pretty boy has already attended the Bilderberger meeting...If they invite Ms. Palin we'll have our answer. Talk among yourselves.
you are free to do as we tell you.

Offline Flur

Re: Rick Perry next GOP candidate
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 11:14:59 PM »
Yeah.. I saw his name as an attendee at Bilderberg.  I was thinking the same thing. 
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  - 1 John 2:15

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 11:15:32 PM »
good ish, first thing is the un complice to osamabama to expose.

hes a nutless antigunner, hope he gets some cheny buckshot.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀M_ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 11:27:30 PM »

Let's give it a rest.  Huckabee and Jindal were in Iowa last week campaigning for 2012!  McCain's political corse is still warm.  GO AWAY RAT BASTARD SCUM BAG POLITICIANS.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline ventana

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 11:36:01 PM »
Before I rest, let me just add that guys like Huckabee and Jindal need a head start. With his purty hair and all, Rick will be a shoe-in...couse the hair didn't help that Mormon dude. Now those two together would be like a Fellini flick.
Guess I shouldn't be giving them ideas.
you are free to do as we tell you.

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 11:46:27 AM »
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Ron Paul: Perry's Bilderberg Attendance Proof Governor Part Of "International Conspiracy"
Texas Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul has added his voice to those who believe Texas Governor Rick Perry should be investigated for a criminal violation of the Logan Act after he jetted off to meet with foreign elites yesterday at the Bilderberg Group conference in Istanbul.

Perry's trip to Turkey is a clear violation of the Logan Act which states that "Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

http://hocutt2008.blogspot.com/2007/06/ron-paul-perrys-bilderberg-attendance.html
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀M_ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح