G7 False Flag Mumbai massacre...Official story is TOTAL BS! Hindu Undercover!

Author Topic: G7 False Flag Mumbai massacre...Official story is TOTAL BS! Hindu Undercover!  (Read 289315 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: G7 Sponsored India False Flag Terror Operation EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #600 on: November 27, 2008, 12:58:03 pm »
Question - Why the hell is Paul Josepth Watson  saying the media is blaming Al Queda when they AREN'T. Perahps one media outlet or two in England have blamed AL Queda so it must be true!. No offense to the Prisonplanet website, forums or Alex Jones, but Paul Watson has written more misleading headlines in the past 3 months then the past 2 years. The majority of the article just points to intelligence agencies as well, i shut my mouth the 3 or 4 times Paul wrote an article that had a misleading headline but this is becoming a pattern

google search mumbai+ al-queda

you will find over 200 articles in the past 24 hours.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #601 on: November 27, 2008, 12:58:11 pm »
Here is the script playing out as Paul predicted:

India apprehends Pakistan ships
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24719264-12377,00.html
From correspondents in New Delhi | November 28, 2008
Article from: 
Agence France-Presse

TWO Pakistani merchant vessels have been apprehended off the coast of India following militant attacks in Mumbai, the official Press Trust of India reports.

The agency quoted Home Ministry sources today as saying the ships were stopped off the coast of Gujarat state, just north of Mumbai.

The report came after the Indian navy said it was following up on suspicions that the gunmen who attacked the city, killing at least 125 people, had reached the city by speedboat after being dropped off by a larger ship.

It also comes after Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said the militants had come from "outside the country" and the military official leading the operation to flush them out explicitly insisted they were from arch-rival Pakistan.
It would take a child to predict they are targeting pakistan, the point was barely ANYONE has mentioned ALQueda in the media.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #602 on: November 27, 2008, 01:01:13 pm »
Ok  you are right about the google results but i had the TV on CNN and NBC all last night and they actually said it was unlikely to be Al Queda over and over again
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #603 on: November 27, 2008, 01:04:22 pm »
It would take a child to predict they are targeting pakistan, the point was barely ANYONE has mentioned ALQueda in the media.

over 200 articles mention al-qaeda links, but there is one article that shows what the experts think (still they blame muslims rather than hard line hindus -either way they are all patsies, this was an NWO false flag):

Experts doubt Al Qaeda link in Mumbai attacks
http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/11/27/asia/28group.php
By Mark McDonald
Published: November 27, 2008

HONG KONG: The men came wearing black hoods, firing automatic weapons and throwing grenades, taking hostages, attacking two hotels, a cinema, a café, a train station and other popular and undefended "soft targets."

An e-mail message to Indian media outlets that claimed responsibility for the bloody attacks in Mumbai on Wednesday night said the militants were from the Deccan Mujahideen.

Global terrorism experts said Thursday they had never heard of the group. And based on its tactics, they said, it was probably not a cell or group linked to Al Qaeda.

"It's even unclear whether it's a real group or not," said Bruce Hoffman, a professor at the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University and the author of the book "Inside Terrorism." "It could be a cover name for another group, or a name adopted just for this particular incident."

Chrtistine Fair, senior political scientist and a South Asia expert at the RAND Corporation, was careful to say that the identity of the terrorists could not yet be known. But she insisted the style of the attacks and the targets in Mumbai suggested that the militants were likely to be Indian Muslims - and not linked to Al Qaeda or the violent South Asian terrorist group Lashkar-e-Taiba.

"There's absolutely nothing Al Qaeda-like about it," she said of the attack. "Did you see any suicide bombers? And there are no fingerprints of Lashkar. They don't do hostage taking, and they don't do grenades." Hoffman agreed that the assault was "not exactly Al Qaeda's modus operandi, which is suicide attacks."

But he said the timed attacks, which he called "tactical, sophisticated and coordinated," perhaps pointed to a broader organization[duh-like the G7?] behind the perpetrators. Fair also noted that the fact the group had not proclaimed its ideology in a manifesto was "not at all unusual."

"You don't see these types of terrorist operations very often, if at all," Hoffman said. "These aren't just a bunch of radical guys coming together to cause mayhem. "This takes a different skill set. It doesn't take much skill to make a bomb. This is not just pressing a button as a suicide bomber and dying. You don't learn this over the Internet." The word Deccan describes the middle and south of India, which is dominated by the Deccan Plateau. Mujahideen, of course, is the commonly used Arabic word for holy fighters. The very name - if it is a real group - suggests a domestic agenda.

"It's maybe not so much a group as a cell that will take on a name for a specific operation," said Fair. "In India you hear these unusual names." Fair did not agree that the attacks on Wednesday necessarily required deep planning and training. "This wasn't something that required a logistical mastermind," she said. "These were not hardened targets. A huge train station with zero security. Two hotels with no security, both owned by Indians. Leopold's Café. How hard is it, really? It's not rocket science." Fair believes the attacks could be "yet another manifestation of domestic terrorism" that has its genesis in a longstanding institutional discrimination against Muslims.

"There are a lot of very, very angry Muslims in India," she said, "The economic disparities are startling, and India has been very slow to publicly embrace its rising Muslim problem. You cannot put lipstick on this pig. This is a major domestic political challenge for India." The CIA puts the population of India at 1.15 billion, with Hindus making up about 80 percent of the total and Muslims 13.4 percent. Fair said one incident - "a watershed event" - that continues to anger Muslims were the riots that swept nearby Gujarat State in 2002. The violence killed between 1,000 and 2,000 people, most of them Muslims.

"The public political face of India says, 'Our Muslims have not been radicalized.' But the Indian intelligence apparatus knows that's not true. India's Muslim communities are being sucked into the global landscape of Islamist jihad. "Indians will have a strong incentive to link this to Al Qaeda. 'Al Qaeda's in your toilet!' But this is a domestic issue. This is not India's 9/11." For Hoffman, who has studied terrorism for more than 30 years, the Mumbai attacks are "alarming on a number of levels." "It's not often that things in terrorism alarm me. So much is a repeat of what we see almost every day, like suicide bombings. There's no real innovation in terrorism, which is why 9/11 was so terrifying, because it was so innovative and heinously clever. "But these attacks show how a handful of men, basically using weapons off the shelf, can paralyze a city and frustrate highly trained security forces. These attacks were calculated to spread alarm and anxiety - to put it quite frankly, to unhinge things - and that's exactly what they've done."
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #604 on: November 27, 2008, 01:06:43 pm »
Ok  you are right about the google results but i had the TV on CNN and NBC all last night and they actually said it was unlikely to be Al Queda over and over again

I have heard links mentioned on CNN/MSNBC/FOX yesterday.

Not as much today.

Maybe because everyone already knows that Bush funds al-qaeda and al-qaeda really is al-CIA-Duh

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #605 on: November 27, 2008, 01:08:06 pm »
This attack is probably being positioned (by G7/NWO) as a homegrown type of attack to push more thought crime legislation, but the Indian PM is pushing the pakistan link.

Rothschild/Rockefeller are the bookies placing the bets (they get their cut no matter who wins).

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #606 on: November 27, 2008, 01:08:12 pm »
Most of the Al Queda link sources are coming directly out of the UK. I dont see any major U.S. Outlets saying it was Al Queda. Maybe they are just late :P

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #607 on: November 27, 2008, 01:11:58 pm »
This attack is probably being positioned (by G7/NWO) as a homegrown type of attack to push more thought crime legislation, but the Indian PM is pushing the pakistan link.

Rothschild/Rockefeller are the bookies placing the bets (they get their cut no matter who wins).
I dont think homegrown was what they were after. I think the whole point is to surround Pakistan with enemies before Obama is in office. If you have India having fights with Pakistan on that boarder, and the U.S. on the other boarder, they are dead ducks. I dont see the Nuclear warheads as being a big deal because ISI is linked with CIA, i think they are just trying to start a huge civil war in the whole region.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #608 on: November 27, 2008, 01:16:01 pm »
Affects on US.. http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=local&newsid=102739

New York, Nov 27 (IANS) New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has put the city's underground metro system on high alert following the horrific terror attack in Mumbai.

The decision to put the underground metro system on high alert was taken after New York received reports of potential terrorism threat. Millions of people use the metro system daily.

"Just today, we dealt with an unsubstantiated report of potential terrorism here in New York. This report led the New York Police Department to take precautionary steps to protect our transit system, and we will always do whatever is necessary to keep our city safe," Bloomberg said in a statement.

A day before the Mumbai attack, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Department of Homeland Security had warned that there is a "possible but uncorroborated" Al Qaeda threat against the New York transportation system.

Bloomberg said he would be joining the Indian American community Thursday at a prayer service at the Ganesha temple in Queens. New Yorkers, including the hundreds of thousands that trace their roots to that part of the world, stand together and reject the depraved methods of the terrorists, he said.

"Today a horrific series of attacks in Mumbai, India reminded us that there remain dark forces in the world that think killing innocents is a way to advance an agenda," he said.

Observing that New York is in many ways similar to Mumbai, Bloomberg said it is a wonderfully diverse city that is a leading centre for business, education, science and the arts.

"I extend my deep sympathies to the families of those killed and to those wounded in today's attacks. Tomorrow, I will join members of New York's Indian community at the Ganesha Temple in Queens for a prayer service," he said.

Obama telephones Rice, Ronen Sen on Mumbai attack

New York/Washington, Nov 27 (IANS)US president-elect Barack Obama has telephoned Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Indian Ambassador Ronen Sen for an update on the nature of the Mumbai terror attacks that have claimed over 100 lives, his office said.

Obama, who strongly condemned the terror strikes, telephoned Rice late Wednesday night and Sen earlier Thursday, saying his thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this tragic situation.

Obama, according to his office, told Sen there was only one president at a time but he was monitoring the situation and has was in communication with Rice.

Earlier, in a statement Obama strongly condemned terrorist attacks and said the US must strengthen its partnerships with India and other nations to root out and destroy terrorist networks.

"President-elect Obama strongly condemns today's terrorist attacks in Mumbai, and his thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families, and the people of India," said his chief national security spokesperson Brooke Anderson.

"These coordinated attacks on innocent civilians demonstrate the grave and urgent threat of terrorism," he said.

"The United States must continue to strengthen our partnerships with India and nations around the world to root out and destroy terrorist networks.

"We stand with the people of India, whose democracy will prove far more resilient than the hateful ideology that led to these attacks," Anderson added.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #609 on: November 27, 2008, 01:18:34 pm »
I dont think homegrown was what they were after. I think the whole point is to surround Pakistan with enemies before Obama is in office. If you have India having fights with Pakistan on that boarder, and the U.S. on the other boarder, they are dead ducks. I dont see the Nuclear warheads as being a big deal because ISI is linked with CIA, i think they are just trying to start a huge civil war in the whole region.

Everyone has their agenda.

Remember that 9/11 pointed to Al-Qaeda (via false/speculative evidence), but Bush was pushing Iraq first.

The same thing is going on now.  Everyone is pushing their agenda and Rockefeller/Rothschild are sitting back and taking all the bets.

I obviously agree that Pakistan is the main target, but it is only short term (I mentioned earlier that Pakistan/India is the next Iran/Iraq-with G7 funding both sides getting them both into greater debt).  In the end the entire planet is to be a prison.

Homegrown terrorism legislation will probably outlaw this very forum.  It will allow unprecedented future false flags to go on without any disbursement of raw info like on here.

Offline master S

« Reply #610 on: November 27, 2008, 01:22:46 pm »
Just my two cents.  One of two possibilities exist as to the WHY of the operation.  One as was just stated by Sane, attack allowed to happen with pervavise government knowledge in order to employ more restrictive measures (i.e. speech, movement, organization.  Secondly, reprisal on India by G7 (western intelligence agencies) for straying to far from their masters wishes.  India has been making overtures to Russia and China about breaking off from the British mercantilist system.  Also talking to Iran after some disagreements with the Israelis.  Recent stoppage of illegal drug shipments by Indian gov't a possibility as U.S., England and Israel have been rolling in narcotics dough since takeover of Afghanistan.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #611 on: November 27, 2008, 01:27:47 pm »
Just my two cents.  One of two possibilities exist as to the WHY of the operation.  One as was just stated by Sane, attack allowed to happen with pervavise government knowledge in order to employ more restrictive measures (i.e. speech, movement, organization.  Secondly, reprisal on India by G7 (western intelligence agencies) for straying to far from their masters wishes.  India has been making overtures to Russia and China about breaking off from the British mercantilist system.  Also talking to Iran after some disagreements with the Israelis.  Recent stoppage of illegal drug shipments by Indian gov't a possibility as U.S., England and Israel have been rolling in narcotics dough since takeover of Afghanistan.

I pick the second.

India was hit hard by G7 for not changing their entire monetary system.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #612 on: November 27, 2008, 01:31:54 pm »
I read it yesterday.

So, you are in the camp of people who don't believe Russia, China, India, Iran, Egypt, Turkey (I could go on) are lead, owned and operated by the NWO, with each just playing their role?  Hell, even Pakistan leadership.

So, you are absolutely positive about this being a pretext to attack Pakistan... since I've said Obama has been saying for months that Pakistan is on his hit list, under your thinking, this attack on Pakistan should happen even before Obama gets sworn in.  Do you believe that?

I say something happens in the spring which directly affects the US and gets blamed on Pakistan, then it gets attacked but not before 30,000+ troops are moved into Afghanistan.

1 death of a Canadian will not be enough to get this country worked up... I'm pretty sure the same can be said for the Brits, French, Germans, Japanese... Italians can be a bit hot headed though.  lol

Anyway we'll see soon enough.  DUH

One attack like this is not enough for the US to have an excuse to invade Pakistan. It's enough to detoriate relations between India and Pakistan and thus get India involved in destroying Pakistan though. We've already had soldiers killed in border incidents between Pakistan and India this year, so it's easy for this to escalate.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #614 on: November 27, 2008, 01:38:18 pm »
This is turning into an extended episode of 24.

I guess all Americans forgot that their entire 401K's have been raided by the G7

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #615 on: November 27, 2008, 01:39:42 pm »
If its about drug trade then George Soros and Zbrzezinki were involved. Soros is like the World Drug Lord. He is responsible for all the assassinations in Mexico and has been pushing legalisation of almost all drugs in U.S. and Mexico for years.

Offline Capt. Obvious

« Reply #616 on: November 27, 2008, 01:40:09 pm »

This is what Watson wrote:

"The majority of the corporate media has gleefully seized upon the terror attacks in Mumbai to claim that they are the work of "Al-Qaeda," despite clear and contradictory evidence suggesting otherwise"

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #617 on: November 27, 2008, 01:41:11 pm »
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hToe02xCuKeT7w1RQXD2r_cETOPg
Militants who attacked Mumbai came from Pakistan: army official

1 hour ago

MUMBAI (AFP) — Militants who staged multiple attacks in the Indian city of Mumbai, killing at least 125 people and injuring hundreds more, came from Pakistan, a senior military official said Thursday.

"They are from across the border and perhaps from Faridkot, Pakistan. They tried to pretend that they were from Hyderabad," Major General R.K. Hooda, leading the military operation to flush out the extremists, told reporters.

Speaking outside the Trident/Oberoi hotel, one of the two luxury hotels where guests were taken hostage, Hooda, army chief for the western Indian states of Maharashtra, Goa and Gujarat, said "one mujahedeen has been caught".

"He has been injured. We are interrogating him. From his language... he has a Punjabi kind of accent," he added.

Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh earlier said that the militants had come from "outside the country" -- a thinly-veiled reference to arch-rival and fellow nuclear-armed nation Pakistan.

He also warned in his televised address against "neighbours" who provide a haven to anti-India militants.

But Pakistan's defence minister immediately said his country had played no role in the attacks.

"In previous cases they have acted like this, but later it all proved wrong," Ahmed Mukhtar told AFP. "We are very much positive that Pakistan is not involved in this."

Pakistan's foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, in India for peace talks, also told the private Dawn television station that nobody should be blamed until investigations were complete.

"Our experience in the past tells us that we should not jump to conclusions," Qureshi said. "We should not go for a knee-jerk reaction."

India has in the past frequently accused Pakistan of backing Islamic militants active in India.

Militant Pakistani group Lashkar-e-Taiba, which is fighting Indian rule in Kashmir and is best known for an assault on the Indian parliament in 2001, also denied any involvement.

Gangs of heavily-armed men, claiming to be from a little-known group called the "Deccan Mujahedeen", opened fire and threw grenades at a number of locations across Mumbai, spreading fear and panic.

Hooda told reporters that one extremist was killed in a military operation to free an estimated 200 people trapped in the Trident/Oberoi. Five to six other militants were still inside, he added.

Some 49 people were rescued from the Trident/Oberoi on Thursday, Hooda said, while 50 people trapped inside the Taj were also brought to safety.

"They were not hostages because when we reached there, the militants had already left," he said.

In all, Hooda said there were "10 to 12 terrorists all over".

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #618 on: November 27, 2008, 01:41:41 pm »
This is what Watson wrote:

"The majority of the corporate media has gleefully seized upon the terror attacks in Mumbai to claim that they are the work of "Al-Qaeda," despite clear and contradictory evidence suggesting otherwise"
I said the headline was mis-leading, was it "media blames al queda" or something.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #619 on: November 27, 2008, 01:43:27 pm »
I said the headline was mis-leading, was it "media blames al queda" or something.

headline mentioned pakistan, not al-qaeda

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: LIVE FEED: Terror attacks in India - US MEDIA MINIMIZING ATTACKS!
« Reply #620 on: November 27, 2008, 01:44:20 pm »

Mumbai Attacks To Be Linked To Obama Target Pakistan?

Coordinated attacks across Mumbai, India’s financial capital, which have killed up to a hundred people and injured hundreds more, are likely to be blamed on a terrorist organization linked to the Pakistani ISI, providing further justification for controversial U.S. bombings inside Pakistani territory and heightened rhetoric against Pakistan on behalf of President elect Barack Obama.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/mumbai-attacks-to-be-linked-to-obama-target-pakistan.html

All of his information is properly sourced and the target being Pakistan is now very obvious.

He was right on the money from the beginning.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #621 on: November 27, 2008, 01:45:21 pm »
headline mentioned pakistan, not al-qaeda
Headline:

Mumbai Attacks Blamed On Al-Qaeda As Pretext For U.S. Military Response

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #622 on: November 27, 2008, 01:46:21 pm »
Headline:

link?

Offline mrwise

« Reply #623 on: November 27, 2008, 01:48:26 pm »
Folks,

TPTB have done this in India many times.  Here are two examples:

1.  The current Prime Minister might be a Sikh (blue turban guy), but the persona actually "elected" in the previous election was Sonia "Gandhi".  (wikipedia it).  She's not a Gandhi--none of those people are.  Indira Gandhi was the daughter of India's first Prime Minister (Nehru) and was 100% Indian.  She married (was made to marry) an Illuminati stooge:  Feroz Gandy (renamed Gandhi) ... swear to God--wikipedia it ... here's what it says:

"Feroze was born into a Parsi (Zoroastrian) Family in Allahabad.[1] Contrary to what most people believe, his family is not related to the family of Mahatma Gandhi. "  They had a son--another Indian Prime Minister (who I believe to be a good guy):  Rajiv "Gandhi."  Rajiv married the Vatican spy, Antonia Albina Maino, who renamed her name to 'Sonia Gandhi.'  And Sonia was "elected" to become India's Prime Minister!!  Unbelievable!!!!  She went behind the curtain and HANDPICKED Manmohan Singh to "become Prime Minister."  All run by the Jesuits.   Sonia "Gandhi" cannot speak a single word of ANY Indian language (not Hindi, not Urdu, not Bengali, NOTHING)--she reads off telepromters with the Latin script written phonetically.  She failed out of University -- I don't believe she even holds a bachelor's degree and had absolutely NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS -- not even Mayor of a tiny town like Wasilla -- before being "elected" Prime Minister.

2.  There was a terrorist stand-off situation between the then disgruntled Sikh community in India and the Center.  The "terrorist" of the Sikh group was a man named Bindranwale.  Guess where Bindranwale and his entire squad of thousands were tranined (?) ... at White Sands, New Mexico by the CIA.

How can the Indians be soooooooo blind?????????????

I mean--how stupid can Sheeple get?????????????

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #624 on: November 27, 2008, 01:48:32 pm »
Let's just remember this is the Breyzinski/MI6/CIA/Mossad/SIS Mafia's Muhjihadin Army of the Globalist Trazi Corporatists, and unlike the calm, conservative and peaceful Iran, they are nuclear armed....

Al CIAda is a bit of an oversimplification

Offline Revolt426

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #626 on: November 27, 2008, 01:50:48 pm »
Headline:

now I see it:

http://www.infowars.com/?p=6212

But again, that was the information coming out. The information in the article all checks out, but it looks like the G7 is trying to stay away from the stigma that al-qaeda has and backing off the links to al-qaeda.  This is a recent development because they know there is not a chance of a connection.

This also as pointed out earlier will allow more incursions and escalations into pakistan.

I think they also may be staying away from the words al-qaeda now because Bush created the false connection with Iraq, and Obama's agenda has nothing to do with Iraq yet.

They are targeting pakistan, no doubt about it.

Offline Baihuigau

« Reply #627 on: November 27, 2008, 01:51:04 pm »
One thing we need to keep in mind what kind of terrorists use stun grenades and rdx military explosives ;)
[ Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind, Unfortunately, no one can be told what it is, you have to find out by yourself ]

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #628 on: November 27, 2008, 01:54:14 pm »

If you are deliberately sinking your Anglo-American financial ship and the Indian financial ship is still afloat. How do you keep investors from jumping your ship and swimming over to the "safer" Indian ship. Answer, punch a few holes in the hull of the Indian ship.

Attacks may be stern test for shaky India markets
Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:26am EST

http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUKTRE4AQ2G720081127?virtualBrandChannel=10112&sp=true

By Narayanan Somasundaram and Vidya Ranganathan

MUMBAI/SINGAPORE (Reuters) - The initial investor reaction to the Mumbai attacks suggests they expect India's traditionally resilient markets to take a bigger hit from this turmoil than from previous episodes in the city's violent history.

With financial and commodity markets shut after gunmen killed 101 people, the only inkling of damage to sentiment came from a rise in India's risk premium on international credit markets and a drop in offshore Indian stock and rupee futures.

The central bank said it would continue auctions to keep cash flowing through interbank lending markets, which seized up after the global financial crisis destroyed Wall Street banks in September.

Mumbai is no stranger to political violence and markets have usually regarded previous bombings and other attacks with a degree of nonchalance. Wednesday's attacks though will put an additional strain on nerves frayed by global financial turmoil and a tide of cash pouring out of Indian assets.

"Everyone is just hoping that it will be one of the short-lived episodes," said ING chief Asian economist Tim Condon.

"People have seen this before although this is on an order of magnitude worse than what we have seen. That makes the usual comfortable assumption less comfortable, this Pakistanisation of Indian financial markets," he said.

The capital markets regulator said the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange will be closed on Thursday as security forces battled militants who held hostages in two luxury Mumbai hotels.

Coming at a time when foreigners have been heavy sellers of Indian assets, the attacks raised fears of a steeper fall in the rupee and a further blow to market confidence.

"Clearly, it will be negative for the sentiment toward India at this point of time, the time when the world is already looking to be highly uncertain in term of its growth prospects," said Joseph Tan, chief Asian economist at Credit Suisse in Singapore.

"When the equity market actually opens, it could probably be opening down as opposed to the rest of Asia."

As traffic ground to a halt in south Mumbai, where the central bank and several financial institutions are located, it appeared the earliest indications of how deep those concerns run would be known only on Friday.

Trading in offshore rupee forwards was thin but suggested the rupee could drop 1.6 percent within a month, more bearish than Wednesday's pricing of a 0.7 percent depreciation.

The risk premium for top Indian lender State Bank of India rose. The state-owned bank is a proxy in the debt market for the government, which has no sovereign bonds outstanding.

Credit default swaps, which are insurance-like contracts, on the bank's five year bonds widened 20 basis points to 440 basis points after the attacks.

Indian stock index futures fell 4 percent in Singapore trade at their weakest, pointing to a likely steep fall in domestic shares.

On Wednesday, the 50-share NSE index gained 3.7 percent. India's main 30-share BSE index ended up 3.8 percent. The rupee ended trading at 49.48 per dollar.

"As the situation calms down, these attacks might be viewed as an isolated event," said Mumbai-based Amit Khurana, head of equities at the Indian unit of British broker Collins Stewart.

UNFORTUNATE TIMING
When suburban train bombings killed 180 people in Mumbai in 2006, the rupee barely blipped while the Bombay stock index fell 1.8 percent but then rallied.

There have been four bombings prior to Wednesday's attack this year.

The stock index is already down 55 percent this year -- Asia's fourth worst performer -- after having seen $13.5 billion of portfolio outflows from a market with a capitalization of $266 billion.

The rupee figures among the weakest currencies in Asia this year alongside the Indonesian rupiah and Korean won, having dropped 20 percent against the dollar owing to capital outflows and a withdrawal of foreign credit lines from riskier markets.

"This means that capital outflows will have a greater impact than they did in the past, though history suggests that any reaction to terrorist attacks in Mumbai will only be temporary," Nikhilesh Bhattacharya, an economist with Moody's Economy, said in a note.

Mark Matthews, chief Asian strategist at Merrill Lynch, said this was also the time analysts were downgrading their forecasts for Indian corporate earnings rather dramatically.

"That will continue to be a drag on the market because Indian analysts are behind the curve on earnings relative to the rest of Asia," Matthews said.

Slowing growth and uncertainty about upcoming general elections in 2009 would also weigh down the market, at least until March, he reckons. Merrill predicts the index price-earnings ratio will drop to 9.1 in 2009 from 10.1 now.

Currency analysts expect the rupee will weaken sharply when it opens for trading on Friday, but they also suspect any weakness will be knee-jerk and fleeting and that the central bank will jump to its defense as it always has in volatile spells.

"Such terrorist attacks do not have a lasting impact on the market -- I don't think it will have a lasting impact on India," said Credit Suisse's Tan.

(Additional reporting by Kevin Yao, Rafael Nam and Anshuman Daga; Writing by Vidya Ranganathan, Editing by Dayan Candappa)

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #629 on: November 27, 2008, 01:54:53 pm »
SANE , Webster Tarpley had it 100% correct do you listen to his show?. Al Queda is a dead duck, as he says. They need a new boogie man, the war on Al Queda is done, they need something new here. He also said Cheney and Bush are lame ducks and are running nothing anymore.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #630 on: November 27, 2008, 01:57:19 pm »
That article is accurate also, they are trying to sabatoge the other financial powers to level the playing field, though i think this is more of a move against pakistan then an Economic move.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #631 on: November 27, 2008, 01:58:18 pm »
Articles supporting the BS al-qaeda crap:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/World/USA/Mumbai_terror_attacks_has_al-Qaeda_hallmarks_UK_US_experts/articleshow/3766575.cms
http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-news/al-qaeda-could-be-behind-mumbai-strikes-british-experts_100124234.html

But it looks like they are going after Pakistan Muslims not connected to al-CIA-duh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shuja-nawaz/maximum-terror-in-mumbai_b_146903.html

They are using the craziest logic to justify an obvious G7 attack.

No one country could have done this.  Also no conglomerate could have done this without inside help.

The scapegoats may be pakistan, al-qaeda, even hindu extremists but the victims are not in question...

Anyone against NWO/G7 reign of terror.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #632 on: November 27, 2008, 01:59:53 pm »
SANE , Webster Tarpley had it 100% correct do you listen to his show?. Al Queda is a dead duck, as he says. They need a new boogie man, the war on Al Queda is done, they need something new here. He also said Cheney and Bush are lame ducks and are running nothing anymore.

Yeah it is all here (posted just above):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shuja-nawaz/maximum-terror-in-mumbai_b_146903.html

They do need new boogie men I agree, but they are all false.

This was an NWO/G7 false flag operation no matter who the media keeps blaming.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #633 on: November 27, 2008, 02:04:47 pm »

How can the Indians be soooooooo blind?????????????

I mean--how stupid can Sheeple get?????????????

Well look at all the dupes who voted for McCain and Obama...

Money purchases government, IMHO all political advertising other than certified Platform Statements should be made criminal and illegal.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #634 on: November 27, 2008, 02:04:49 pm »
More on the financial implications/financial issues with G& and India: http://news.moneycontrol.com/india/news/economy/the-road-ahead-for-india/11/34/366764

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #635 on: November 27, 2008, 02:06:38 pm »
More on the need of the G7 to break up BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India and China):

BRIC nations call for a new global financial order news   
http://www.domain-b.com/economy/worldeconomy/20081110_bric.html
10 November 2008   

Mumbai: The `BRIC' nations of Brazil, Russia, India and China have called for a major revamp of the current global financial system and have sought a rightful place for the four fastest growing economies in the world's financial system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

clever use of wording in the headline.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #636 on: November 27, 2008, 02:12:32 pm »
This looks more and more like a G7 attack on BRIC.  Just look at all the motives:

Its time for the bankrupt G7-cabal to ask for a pimped up G10 Meeting including the rich BRIC countries
http://bellaciao.org/en/spip.php?article17569
October 11,  2008 (12h34)

How can the cause of the global financial crash, the bankrupt G7-US-vassal-states, want to credibly assure the global financial problem to be solved?

The global investor confidence can only be reclaimed if solvent countries such as Russia (repaid its total foreign debt recently) and heavy weights such as China, India and Brazil, in the negotiations carried out.

A global problem can only be solved globally. The sooner this, the arrogant Western high finance recognizes, the better for all of us.

A pimped up G10 with BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India and China) would solve the global financial problem within a useful period.

How long we let the Fed and its warmongers playing "trial and error" without being able to come up with an credible solution to solve the global financial crisis?

To involve Brazil, Russia, India and China, it means that the US is not anymore able to handle the financial crisis by its own, and that means also, that the US lost its superpower status, and therefore they are trying to reorganize their collapsing system by their own, which is impossible to do, they want to solve the global crisis by means of local methods, and this will fail poorly as we all will realise pretty soon.

Its time now for the bankrupt US-led-G7-cabal to beg for help with a pimped up G10 Meeting including the rich and powerful BRIC countries

Just my 2 cents from Switzerland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More... http://bellaciao.org/en/spip.php?mot53

GEAB N°29: Phase IV of the Global Systemic crisis: Breakdown of the Global Monetary System by summer 2009
Monday November 24 2008 - 00:47 - By : Solve et Coagula

GEAB N°29: Phase IV of the Global Systemic crisis: Breakdown of the Global Monetary System by summer 2009
November 17, 2008
The G20-meeting held in Washington on November 14/15, 2008, is in its essence a historical indicator that the Western - above all Anglo-Saxon - monopoly on global economic and financial governance, is coming to an end. Nevertheless, according to LEAP/E2020, this meeting also clearly demonstrated that this kind of summits is doomed to inefficiency because they (...)

Sarah Rimmington: “Rich Countries Created this Crisis!” (Video)
Sunday November 16 2008 - 16:03 - By : William Hughes

By William Hughes

On Saturday, Nov. 15, 2008, a demonstration protesting the “Summit on Financial Markets, G20,” was held in Washington, D.C., Activist and attorney, Sarah Rimmington, was one of the individuals voicing her outrage about the $700 billion Bailout of the Wall Street bankers and fat cats by the taxpayers.

She said: “It’s the rich counties that created this crisis.” They are now acting, “as the gatekeepers to the money...The poor countries don’t’ even have a seat at the table...We want to see this process opened up to the global community and the trade unions...They [the police authorities] are not letting the people come and protest here.” Ms. Rimmington is associated with the Global Justice Action group.

Offline Baihuigau

« Reply #637 on: November 27, 2008, 02:12:42 pm »
The way I see it though is they shot themselves in the foot, its too big of an op with well armed and organized personell they have made no demands have good equipment and are holding up pretty good against counter-terrorism commandos either their well trained or the commandos suck which i doubt it.
[ Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind, Unfortunately, no one can be told what it is, you have to find out by yourself ]

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #638 on: November 27, 2008, 02:14:42 pm »
Now we got 6 out of the 7 G7 countries with hostages/casualties.

Soon they will mention an Italian.  Then the G7 will bring order to their planned chaos.

Mumbai: Italian killed in attacks

Seven others still trapped in besieged hotel

(ANSA) - Rome, November 27 - The Italian foreign ministry on Thursday confirmed that an Italian national was among those killed in Wednesday's terrorist attacks in the Indian commercial capital of Mumbai.

The Italian victim was identified as Antonio De Lorenzo and he is believed to have been killed by a hand-grenade explosion...

http://www.ansa.it/site/notizie/awnplus/english/news/2008-11-27_127287161.html

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #639 on: November 27, 2008, 02:15:26 pm »

If you are deliberately sinking your Anglo-American financial ship and the Indian financial ship is still afloat. How do you keep investors from jumping your ship and swimming over to the "safer" Indian ship. Answer, punch a few holes in the hull of the Indian ship.

Way to keep your eye on the ball!

This was a military attack on a country that poses a financial threat to the planned G7 worldwide depression!

The scapegoat is Pakistan, but this was an attack on a more secure financial market then what the G7 has created.